Author Topic: Stealing the Show! One beach at a Time!  (Read 355 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
Stealing the Show! One beach at a Time!
« on: May 09, 2014, 02:32:20 AM »
 It’s a brisk 25 degrees in Antananarivo, Madagascar on the Batu Beach tonight-as the finishing touches are put up all over the beach, in preparation for Friday Nights SCW Climax event. The camera focuses on the outside of the arena-where we see Michael Hardy sitting on a blanket in front of a side by side row of tents staring off into the sunset as it makes it’s way down as it also that the area.

Hardy: Respect is earned in pro wrestling only by two things, one by the Heart and Determination of one’s soul. But some people say there is another one? Could be the number of championships? The number of wins? Or the Fight of the wrestlers competing in the very ring, this Friday Night in Antananarivo Madagascar. I have no problem being here because I get to perform for the fans, for the fans who have paved the way just as much as the wrestlers before me have.

The camera zooms in, and we see Hardy’s hair flowing in the wind. A black hooded sweater keeps him warm, and a black scarf is wrapped around his neck. The war paint of the creatures is upon his face and only one can wonder when and where he will strike next. He looks over at the camera and smiles holding his newly won GPW Zero G Championship and IWGP Heavyweight Championship on his right shoulder. Letting his right hand hold the edge of the belt and his left hand etching the letters of the championships he keeps at arms length, before sliding them off to stare at them proudly and slings both back over his shoulder-standing up and smiling as he glances back over the dusty sand.

Hardy: Forty eight hours-until we get a match that many have talked about that will most undoubtedly be of one of the most watched matches in SCW History. Hardy vs. Jordon. The Enigma vs. The Superman. Last Week, I and Matthew “Crash” Carson got a huge victory over Duke Ata and Wrath. Now, that win has skyrocketed has given me the chance to fight Duke Ata at Chaos in Capetown inside a Steel Cage. Now, this week we get to see what two of the best in SCW can really do.

He smiles-looking at the sunset and takers in what happened last week. His eyes trail down to his pocket as he pulls out his phone as he watched various highlight reels of SCW action-of last weeks show. He pauses-looking at one of them showcasing Matthew Carson’s win over Wrath back lastweek.

Flashback

Wrath pulls Crash off of the mat and picks him up, hoisting him over his shoulders in Powerslam position. He charges forward, but Crash wiggles behind him. Wrath spins around to get booted in the gut. Crash hits the sealedFATE, landing Wrath flat in the center of the ring. He runs over to the corner, leaping up to the top rope. Duke gets inside of the ring, but Hardy rushes over, grabbing onto him as they both tumble over the top rope, causing Crash to stumble slightly. He catches his footing, leaping off for a 630 Corkscrew, also known as his patented overDRIVE v1™! The fans cheer as he hooks the leg.

Justin Decent: Your winners via pinfall… CRASH and MICHAEL HARDY!!!

Adams: They’ve done it! Crash and Hardy have beaten the odds here tonight!
Simone: I’m not sure if Duke and Hardy realize this thing is over yet! They are going at it hardcore style on the outside!

Duke sends Hardy crashing into the ring steps with a loud thud as he collapses on top of them. Duke rushes forward for a knee, but Hardy slumps down to the ground, causing Duke to crash his knee into the steps. He holds onto his knee as Hardy slides back inside of the ring. He keeps an eye out for Duke as Jasmine raises his and Crash’s arm into the air. “Bad Company” begins playing instead of Crash’s theme song, however. Max Burke, Sean Jackson, and Andrew Garcia come rushing down to the ring. Duke joins them as they rush inside of the ring. Playing on the safe side, Crash and Hardy slide out of the ring on the opposite side. Hardy trash talks the stable inside of the ring as he and Crash raise their arms in victory once more. Duke leans over the ropes to taunt Hardy once more. They exchange a few words as Hardy and Crash walk backward up the ramp. Duke points to his chest, and then to Hardy as he makes a challenge of his own. Hardy nods his head happily at this, and the fans roar in approval.

Adams: I think Duke has just accepted Hardy’s earlier challenge! Book this one, bosses!

Simone: With a draw like that, I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t! But it seems that Hardy wants to get brutal with this, and I don’t think Duke has a problem with that!

Hardy: Back then-I managed to stay one step ahead of the game, but eventually through wars and battles. That victory that Sean Jackson got was Tainted, Yes or No? It catapulted him into a reign as ACW World Champion. Now, Sean has fallen deeper into darkness in SCW by using tainted ways to beat me, who he never truly beat. Yes, word on the street is ACW World Championship and the SCW Heavyweight Championship to be unified at Chaos in Capetown. Being as I have learned a lot over the years, I have done so much and gained yet so little. Ben, make no mistake this war that HSI has brought upon SCW is not against you and so I will gladly face you in the ring and like a man I will battle til my last breath.

He smiles-looking around the scenery and continuing down the path of the sun.

Hardy: But training can only get you so far…

He takes one glance at the championships, He slings the belts back over his shoulder-and looks at the signage for the event-listing Ben Jordon vs Michael Hardy to go on second to last.

Hardy: Friday Night….the huge tag match may be the Main Event, but let’s be honest..It won’t be a Main Event it will be a traffic jam... But our match, You and I will steal the show, and you and I will be what sends the fans home happy. Allow me to clear up some misconceptions Ben, I respect you and I can’t wait to fight you in the very ring. I’m just saying that if certain people-knowing my crusade to re-establish this the freedom of this great company-you can expect that…Hot Stuff International better get a new grip on things. Yes Ben, I want the Roulette Division to flourish-but I will not hold back, I will not take it easy, I will fight until I cannot breathe anymore to end H.S.I!
He gets up and walks through the curtain, glaring as he emerges on the stage-watching the crew set the ring up.

Hardy: This is our stage Ben. Your the right opponent to take on in the ring. Either you face the Final Peak or The Death Rowe or I face whatever it has you throw at me but the long run is this..WE will steal the show. Friday Night Ben, make no mistake rather, I have to knock you out, make you tap out or pin you in the ring. The result will be the same. It will be Lights Out for you, there will be no shame in tapping out…Just Like That….because Ben, when we meet right here in this building-in that ring-in forty eight hours-the roof will not be able to contain these fans. They want to see competition, that’s why they came to a SCW event-not an WEW one. They want to see action, they want to see Champions. That’s why they’re here for us-and not some other garbage promotion.  They want to see a war, they want to see two of the absolute best in this company go at it-for what many consider to be the best champions in SCW history. There will be an eventual Ben Jordan vs. Michael Hardy II-and it will shatter records, and unfortuantly for you my friend-shatter dreams.
He pauses-looking over the venue once more, before stepping down the ramp, and inching himself closer to the ring.

Hardy: Dreams Ben, that float in your head. Dreams that on Friday Night-this will be the building, the event, the night where you capture the chance to put on action for these fans. For the record, I’m looking forward to this one. 2014 may will not be my final year in the business. My New GPW Zero Championship reign and IWGP Heavyweight Championship reigns have just started and it’s about time I show H.S.I, You and everyone of these fans why I have gotten these belts on my shoulder.

He smiles, hitting the ring and climbing in. He stands in the middle-looking over the empty arena. He holds the GPW Zero Championship and IWGP Championship in his hands, and smiles-before drapping it over the top rope.

Hardy: May 11th 2014 will mark the night that Ben Jordon and Michael Hardy brought the house down in or per say the Beach down in Madagascar. The Future vs The Finest, and Ben Jordon, you can stare at my championships all you want, but I want you to look at the name on both of them. It reads, “Michael Hardy”. They will ALWAYS read Michael-until I decide it’s time for it to stop. Don’t take it as a sign of disrespect Ben-because it isn’t. I respect you and I want you to be a simple plan of me proving that you and I can steal the show, we have done alot and now it’s time to prove it.
He smirks, grabbing his belts and slinging it back over his shoulder.

Hardy: Our fate..has already been decided.

So on Friday Night, Just Like That..it will be Lights Out for you….but before that my friend, I will walk out to that ring-and I will shake your hand. Afterwards, when it’s all said and done Ben, I will shake your hand again-and just like the crowd-we will make..some noise….

He pats the title belts as we cut to static.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014