Author Topic: Bringing honor to the Roulette Championship  (Read 315 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Bringing honor to the Roulette Championship
« on: May 08, 2014, 11:04:42 AM »
 The scene shows Andrew Garcia walking around with Casey Williams at the Batu Beach in Antananarivo, Madagascar; where they are dressed in shorts and walking shirtless, their tank tops hanging in their back pockets and the Roulette Championship on Andrews shoulder.  They look at the different shops on the boardwalk to do shopping, having merchandize to remember their trip to the region as well as pictures.

Casey-How does it feel to be Roulette Champion?

Andrew-Great, and even better, being able to do something you were unable to accomplish,  and that being able to defeat Brother Grimm.  The Roulette Title is just a symbolization of that victory.

Casey-As much as I want to knock you out right now for reminding me that I never beat Brother Grimm, we have bigger issues coming up at Climax Control.

Andrew looks at Casey annoyed as they stop at a shop which sells music from the region which Andrew buys a few Cds from local artists for whenever he feels like reminiscing about his time in Madagascar.

Andrew-I know what you mean.  I don‘t like the fact I am teaming with Kain, a man who I cannot stand, but to face Sean Jackson and Simon Jones.  I don‘t like the fact I am facing one of my stable mates at all, regardless of the reasons why we are facing each other.

Casey-I know, Simon and Sean are tough.  You know that Simon retired me when you first started training with me and all, and you also know he is beatable.  Sean, on the other hand, I have not faced, but I know how tough he is from watching him like you.

Andrew-Yeah, I can talk to Max about how to approach Sean for the match itself.

Casey-That is not a bad idea.  I think Max has seen more of what Sean is capable of than I have, but I could be wrong.

Andrew looks at Casey, and smiles nervously, feeling confident in himself as he looks up, seeing a young child with his parents, and hears Remember Everything by Five Finger Death Punch from their car, and in which Andrew reacts to the opening chords of the song, even before the opening lyrics hit.

Andrew-Son of a bitch!  Why did this song have to come on right now?  MOTHERFUCKER!

Casey-Calm down Andrew!  I know how you are feeling.  You need to take a few deep breathes and talk to me.

Andrew freaks out, pacing and cursing, having flashbacks to when he was a in the Blood, being involved in drug trafficking, which is the cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and sale of drugs that are subject to drug prohibition laws, for the first time.

Chino-Now, Andrew, I know this is the first time you have been involved in the drug scene.  So for right now, we will have you just watch the process from the beginning to see how we do it.

The gang members show Andrew around the area that they make crack cocaine from scratch, starting with the cultivation area.

Paco-First thing we have to do, pendejo, is to cultivate the cocaine.  From there, we have to make sure it is as pure as it can be, so we can give the stuff to the dealers to make our money.  It is an exact science, and if one fuck it up, even slightly, we will have a lot of people gunning for us.

Andrew-I understand.  Now, how do you guys clean the dirty money?  I am sure you have ways to make sure it is not caught by the police.

Chino-Yeah, we have avenues of cleaning the money.  We have a friend who works in Saint Lucia that takes care of that.  He is our banker.  We make sure he gets all the money from this so it is untouchable by the feds

Paco-There are other things we do to get money to survive here, and that drug money is for our futures, and we can get you set up with your own account if you want.  We all have an account with him, for whatever we sell.

Geneva-If you do exactly as they say, you will be rewarded.

Andrew-Well, I think I can do this.  I could use the money badly, seeing my parents kicked me out for joining with you guys.

Geneva-We will take care of you, because no Blood gets left behind!

Casey tries to hold Andrew still to calm him down, eventually calming him down after a few minutes without getting violent as Andrew snaps out of his flashback.

Andrew-Did I ever tell you about the bank account I have in Saint Lucia?

Casey-No, I don‘t think you did.

Andrew-Well, Saint Lucia was where the Blood had their money cleaned after the drug scene.  So, every member of the gang had an account there, and each member got to keep a part of every sale that went down, and as you know, with a gang as big as the Blood, which means a lot of sales going on, and in turn, quite a bit of money for everyone.

Andrew smiles when he thinks of the money in his account, and how good Geneva was to him, laughs and paces around the car.

Andrew-I mean, I thought I had it made, making cocaine and getting a shit ton of money for it.  Getting some action from the ladies in the gang.  All that made me think of the life I left, and after a few years, I realized that wasn’t really what I wanted to do with my life, so I left, and the gang was accepting of it.  They could tell I never really fit in, as hard as I tried.

Casey-That is rough man, I am sure the action was good and all, and the money was nice, but I am glad that they let you leave the gang without any problems.

Andrew-Well, they saw how I was, and treated me with honor and respect that I gave them.  Whoever said that there was no honor among gang members lied.

Casey-I know, and now we got to have you use that intensity that I know you have towards Sean and Simon.

Andrew takes a walk, heading towards the beach and get his toes wet, enjoying to cool water upon his feet as he goes in a little farther, wanting to clear his mind and gather his thoughts after the flashback before he calls out Simon.  

Simon Jones, the man who retired my mentor, trainer, and friend Casey Williams.  I will seek revenge for your causing him to retire.  As much as I liked having Casey train me more often, you took away from him what he loved most, which was performing in front of the fans, even though they didn‘t like him much.  I would be careful if I were you.  I know that Kain and I do not see eye to eye, given my hatred of him for beating me in the gauntlet battle royal at Blaze of Glory IIIwhen he returned, but I would be more worried about Sean Jackson turning on your sorry ass.  Kain and I can put our personal problems aside for one night to get the job done, and we have worked together a little bit to make sure we were the last two in that battle royal, before he escaped the cage and won the match.  You think you are so special, being the Heavyweight Champion and everything, but you are a joke of a champion.  I, for one, cannot wait for your reign to be over, by the hands of Sean Jackson, but before then, you WILL lose to me, the Orange Hulk and the Honorable Warrior, Andrew Garcia or by the man I despise but am willing to work with in Kain.  I know I am capable of beating you, and I will do just that, mark my words. I am going to knock you out just like I did Brother Grimm when I defeated him for the Roulette Title, making it 2 matches in a row I defeated a champion.  You are just a pretender, and I will expose you as so.  You will find out firsthand that I am a wrecking ball and I am born and bred to battle.  I will not go down without a fight. I will give you a beating unlike one you have EVER received.

Andrew looks confused as he calls out a fellow member in Hot Stuff International in Sean Jackson.

Sean Jackson, a man who has been an ally of mine since we joined Hot Stuff International, but come Sunday, will be my foe.  We will have a match for the ages, showcasing why we are both champions, and proving why we deserve the spots we have within the company.  Either way, win or lose, I know that we won’t let this match ruin anything in HSI. We know that in this business that we have to face guys that we are teammates with from time to time, and we will just have to put our friendship on the side for the moment and just tear the house down for the night.  I know that if I can defeat the likes of you and Simon Jones with a partner I cannot stand, I will prove that I am as good as I say I am, not saying that my defeating Brother Grimm didn‘t accomplish that.  This match will just put the feather in the cap for me, but even if I lose, I know I put my best effort out there, and proved that I can hang with the best the business has to offer if you are the one to beat me.  Whereas if Kain causes the team to lose, it will give me another reason to hate his pathetic ass.  You know I will do everything I can to carry this tag team to victory, as I know you will do the same for your team, and may the best team win. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty, as I am sure you already know, and am willing to carry my team to victory, regardless of what the so-called Mental Rapist has to say about it.

Andrew has a cynical smile on his face as he walks back to Casey, looking content with himself as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a