Author Topic: It begins on Climax Control  (Read 439 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
It begins on Climax Control
« on: May 06, 2014, 06:30:13 PM »
 Part 1: The beginning

It's a rather chilly night in 1983, when George and Christine Pennington are walking down the main streets of London. George has his arm wrapped around the waist of Christine as they are coming home from seeing Phantom of the Opera in the local theatre. They share smiles with each other as they continue to walk. George stops to pick up a newspaper from off the wet concrete when several big burly chaps quietly walk out from the dark alleyway they just passed. George stands up as a wealthy American man comes walking down the sidewalk coming towards them. Christine tries to plead with the burly gentlemen.

Christine Pennington: Please don't hurt us. We have four children at home who need their parents.

Masked Individual: Don't worry madam we promise the pain will only last for a minute or two.

George brings his wife in close to him as the American man inches closer to the scared English Aristocrats. George fumbles through his jacket pocket and pulls out his wallet. His hand starts shaking as the man stops right in front of him while smoking a Cuban cigar.

George Pennington: Go ahead chap, take all me bloody money. Just don't hurt us.

The man pulls out the cigar and blows a puff of smoke into the air.

Albert Justice: Now, why would I do a thing like that when I can get anything my heart desires?

George Pennington: Look, we have several bank accounts in Sweden, Switzerland and even the United States. I will be happy to give you all the information for them just don't hurt me or my wife.

Albert looks to the big muscular guy on the right of Mr. Pennington and nods at him. The muscular guy jams his right elbow into the spinal area of Mr. Pennington's back. George drops to his knees after screaming out in pain. Albert lifts George's chin with his hand and blows smoke into his face.

Albert Justice: I want what is mine, you sorry bloody bitch.

George's eyes begin to water as he looks directly into Albert's eyes.

George Pennington: Yours? What in the bloody Hades are you talking about mister?

Albert Justice: I understand you and your wife had twins not to long ago.

Christine fights back tears as the burly man yanks George's arms behind him while turning him to face his wife. Albert Justice lets out a sinister laugh as he kicks George in the sternum.

Albert Justice: Oh, this is straight gold. You bloody don't even know that your very beautiful wife has been keeping a secret from you all this time.

George looks at a Christine.

George Pennington: What is this man talking about darling?

Christine Pennington: Honey, Zuri and Blanca are not really yours.

George Pennington: What are you talking about they are mine? I watched them enter this world.

Albert pulls out his Smith and Wesson Colt .45 and sticks it in the face of Christine.

Albert Justice: Go ahead. Tell him about that passionate night we had one September night in 1980.

Christine Pennington: For the record, you drugged me.

Albert Justice: So I did but do you think I am going to let you two scumbags raise my two daughters.

Christine Pennington: Please, don't kill us.

Albert Justice: Kill you? I wouldn't waste a bullet on either of you. In fact, my gun is empty. I just use it for dramatic effect. I feel it adds to the hole bad guy persona that I am going for right now.

George Pennington: What are you going to do with us?

Albert stands straight up and scratches his chin.

Albert Justice: You know, I haven't thought about that step. I just want my kids.

George Pennington: You can have them.

Christine Pennington: George! Don't give into his demands.

Albert Justice: Too late toots, the man has spoken. Now I am going to go get what is mine.

Albert twirls his gun around his finger and sticks into his holster. Right as he does this, the gun goes off causing him to jump. He looks around and sees that both parents are still alive. He breathes a sigh of relief until a giant lightning bolt strikes the ground around them. The electricity in the bolt connects with a long standing puddle of water as the current travels down the water and frying everyone standing in the water. Albert shields his eyes from the many sparks from a down power line. He uncovers his eyes to see his men and the parents lying face down on the ground. He gets to his feet, walks over to both parents and lifts their heads off the ground. He places them back down and scratches his chin again.

Albert Justice: Oh, bloody hell, this was not the plan. There is some major voodoo going on around here. There is no rain clouds hanging over head so where did that lightning strike come from. I better scoot my butt out of here before I join the fried corpses of London.

Albert walks up the steps leading to the Pennington residence as Mr. Carlson opens the door. He greets Albert with a polite smile as a maid brings both Zuri and Blanca to the door. Albert takes both girls in his hand and starts to leave. He stops to ask Mr. Carlson to join him as another caregiver for his two young daughters. Mr. Carlson agrees and joins them on their journey back to the states.

Part 2: Lady Justice

Fast forward 20 years, as Zuri Justice graduates from the Holt Wrestling Academy in Atlanta, Georgia and returns to Webster, South Dakota to resume her duties as Lead Executive to her father's business. While she is sitting in her office, her identical twin sister Blanca walks into the office holding a flyer for Sin City Wrestling.

Blanca: Hiya sis, how's, the youngest executive in dad's business doing today?

Zuri: I swear if I get one more complaint about the work conditions from another worker I am going start firing people left and right. Other than that I am doing okay.

Blanca places the flyer on Zuri's desk while sitting down in one of the chairs adjacent to her own. Zuri catches a glimpse of the flyer from the corner of her eye as she picks it up.

Zuri: What is this?

Blanca: It's a flyer for a wrestling company out in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Zuri: Why? How did you get one of these?

Blanca: I got it from their website. I figured it's been awhile since you wrestled and I thought you wanted to get back into it.

Zuri: This is a joke right. It's been 6 months since I even had a damn match Blanca. I don't even know where my wrestling gear got off too.

Blanca: Well have you bothered to ask Mr. Carlson?

Zuri: No, I don't want to bother that sweet old man.

Blanca: Well, you better find your gear fast.

Zuri: Why? What did you get me into now?

Blanca: Now that hurts Zuri. Why would you think I'd do such a thing to my sister?

Zuri: Because I am your sister and you are always getting me into trouble. Now what is the reason for me to find my wrestling gear.

Blanca: I may have got you hired into Sin City Wrestling.

Zuri: You did WHAT!? Why would you do such a thing? Did you even bother to ask me?

Blanca: I was only trying to help. You said it yourself. This place is about to drive you nuts and well I am getting bored being stuck in this shitty rat hole. This is good chance for us to reconnect as sisters.

Zuri: What are you talking about "us"?

Blanca: Well I am coming with you along with Mr. Carlson.

Zuri lets out a laugh as she gets up from behind her desk. She grabs several files off her desk and steps over to the filing cabinet.

Blanca: What is so funny?

Zuri: That you actually think I'd let you come with me if I decide to join the SCW.

Blanca: Zuri, do you really want people to find out about your little secret? If I came along then we can watch each others back.

Zuri slams the top drawer of the filing cabinet shut while thinking.

Zuri: Alright, that would be a good idea. Now why does Mr. Carlson need to come? Doesn't dad need him here?

Blanca: It was the only way dad would let me go with you. Something about when you and I are together trouble seems to follow. He's hoping this will keep us out of trouble.

Zuri and Blanca look at each other before bursting into straight laughter.

Zuri: That's our dad for ya. He loves us but he doesn't trust us. Then again he is right, we always seem to find trouble. Ironically, I am okay with that. I've always been the goody-goody who played by the damn rules and every time I got hurt in the process. Well, this time the tables will be turned. I will cause as much chaos and havoc that I can humanly create.

Blanca: That's the spirit and you are going to need that kind of thinking for the upcoming Climax Control.

Blanca heads for the door before Zuri steps in front of her.

Zuri: Climax Control? What is that and why do I need to prepare for it?

Blanca: Oh, did I forget to mention that you have a match on Climax Control? It's their weekly television show aired all over the world.

Zuri: Match? Did you just say I have a match?

Blanca: Um, yes. You are facing some heavy metalhead Jessie Salco in your debut match.

Zuri: Who in the blue monkey balls is that?

Blanca: I don't really know to be honest. All I could find is that she has been on a major roll beating bombshells left and right. Apparently she is really tough and if you are not focused then she could make you look like a school girl on the school yard.

Zuri: We shall see about that sis. I have yet to be pinned or made to submit in my career thus far. I am not about to let some heavy metal fan chick end that feat. Where is this match taking place?

Blanca: Antananarivo, Madagascar - Batu Beach

Zuri: Where in the hell is that?

Blanca: My guess is in Africa and it sounds like a beach resort.

Zuri: Sounds like we need to sweet talk daddy in order for us to use his private jet.

Blanca: You do it. I just got on his good side. I don't need to be back on the bad side.

Zuri chuckles as the two of them walk out of her office.

Part 3: Sin City Wrestling debut

Three days have passed as Zuri Justice is still getting settled into the Sin City Wrestling bombshell locker room. She sits on the cold metal bench in front of her locker and pulls on her boots. She finishes snapping them when her twin sister Blanca walks into the locker room. Without saying a word, Zuri stands up and gets a thumbs up from her sister as they walk out of the locker room together. SCW head reporter Pussy Willow meets Zuri and Blanca right as they step out of the locker room.

Pussy Willow: Hello everyone this is Pussy Willow standing backstage with the newest bombshell on the SCW roster Zuri Justice. Zuri, what are you most excited about being here in Sin City Wrestling?

Zuri looks at Pussy and shakes her head in complete disgust.

Zuri Justice: Look Blanca, I just found the long lost Kardashian sister. No wonder their show got cancelled. Pussy, if you really want to know what I am most excited about then you might want to watch Climax Control very closely as your little hero Jessie Salco is going to find out first hand why you don't cross Lady Justice.

Pussy looks at Zuri and shakes off those comments.

Pussy Willow: You seem very confident that you will defeat Jessie. Do you care to tell us how you are going to do it?

Zuri glances over at Blanca before wrapping her hand around Pussy's throat and slamming her up against the wall.

Zuri Justice: I am going to say this once so listen very closely. I do not disclose my winning ways to anyone so if you value your larynx then I suggest never asking me that again.

Zuri lets go of Pussy as she instinctively grabs at her throat. She looks up at Zuri with tears streaming down her cheek.

Pussy Willow: You are a bitch. I hope Jessie Salco ruins your debut.

Zuri looks at her sister again before pulling Pussy and plants a juicy wet kiss on her lips. Right as Zuri let's go, Blanca knocks Pussy out with a straight kick to her throat. Zuri kneels down, grabs Pussy up by her hair and brings her right up to her mouth.

Zuri Justice: I know I am a bitch but honey NO ONE crosses Lady Justice.

Zuri shoves Pussy back down on her face as she stands up to her feet. Zuri demands the camera man to point the camera at her.

Zuri Justice: All I have heard since my arrival in SCW is that Jessie Salco is the hero for all those in the fans. Not to mention she is an avid heavy metal follower. Tell me something Jessie Salco, where does is it show on my face that I give a damn about your favorite kind of music? Where is it written that I should be scared of you? Do you have any idea of who I am? I am the harbinger of all that is evil. I can rip you apart without even breaking a sweat.

I also see that you are a high flyer well darling so am I. That's as close as it gets to us being similar. You get your jollies from bringing these sorry sacks of chicken waste a something good to watch while I enjoy destroying their dreams by dismantling their heroes.  Jessie, I hope you understand that I am not about to let some metal geek beat me. I plan to keep my winning record as a professional record in the high numbers. Just like you can't handle a loss well Lady Justice doesn't like losing. In fact, in the past 6 months before now I have this unpinned or made to submit streak going for me and I aim to keep it going. With that said Jessie, Climax Control will see three things happening.

Number 1) A new bitch surfacing from the smoke and mirrors that is SCW. Number 2) The Heavy Metal Bombshell gets a rude awakening after she falls victim to the Long Kiss Goodbye. Number 3) Everyone will finally realize that NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

Welcome to the Hellmouth Jessie. Please make yourself right at home after I send you packing to the Hellmouth Motel. Know this Jessie...NO ONE CROSSES LADY JUSTICE.

Zuri kicks the camera man in the balls as he falls to his knees. He drops the camera causing it shatter into a million pieces as Zuri and Blanca laugh as they walk off into the shadows of the hallway. The cameraman rolls around grasping at his balls as the scene fades.