Author Topic: Gorillas, Leeches and Fights.  (Read 358 times)

Offline Emma Rose

• View Profile
Gorillas, Leeches and Fights.
« on: May 02, 2014, 08:47:09 PM »
 Travel alert; when travelling to Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo it’s highly recommended not to journey off anywhere unattended and where ever possible seek a tour guide when venturing outdoors.

Ben: The Republic of Congo has seemingly endless tropical forest and fingers of moist savannah covering its interior.

The sound of Ben’s cheeky laugh roars to life as he holds the world famous Lonely Plant guide book of Africa up in front of him. Sitting beside him in the back of a roofless Jeep his girlfriend Emma wacks his arm forcefully, Ben stops laughing and turns to Emma confused.

Ben: What was that for?

Emma rolls her eyes as she shakes her head from side to side; obviously she thought that this was all a joke.

Emma: You’re being a jerk, read the part about Congo properly.

Ben screws up his nose as he looks at Emma with a baffled look spread across his rugged charms.

Ben: But I am reading the book correctly... sees?

Pushing the book up under Emma’s nose Ben uses his right index finger to point out the words, as Emma reads them her eyes grew wide as her right hand comes up to cover her mouth in shock.

Ben: I’m sorry what was that? Was that a I’m sorry for calling you a jerk oh so handsome devils of spunk I have for a boyfriend?

Waving her off Ben takes the book back to his side and clears his throat and starts to read the words out loud again.

Ben: Now where was I before I was so rudely interrupted? Ah yes... Its largely pristine northern rainforest is at the heart of the Congo Basin, the world’s second largest expanse of tropical rainforest. Aside from a host of biodiversity, it holds the majority of the world's population of western lowland gorillas.

As soon as the word gorillas left Ben’s mouth Emma’s hands were wrapped around his right arm a look of excitement was shining brightly on her freckled face. Looking up at her boyfriend with a massive grin on her face Emma couldn’t help but shouted excitedly.

Emma: Are we going to see the gorillas?

Ben just ignored the question, but Emma knew that he had heard her as the left side if his mouth arched up in a slight smirk. Closing the book in his hand Ben let it rest in his lap, trying to bite back his smile as he felt Emma’s grip on his muscular arm grow tighter.

Ben: I’m sorry what was that? Did you hear that noise? I’m not talking to you, until you apologise.

Turning to look down at his misses Ben had a firm look on his face, but deep in his blue eyes Emma could see that he was doing back flips. Trying his best to hide his happiness he couldn’t help but love the look of excitement on her face as she had figured out he was taking her to see the gorillas in their natural habitat.

Emma: For what?

Ben’s jaw dropped as he faked disappointment before sulking back into his chair.

Ben: For hurting my feelings.

Leaning up towards him Emma’s lips fell just shy of his, her green eyes catching a glimpse of his memorizing baby blue orbs as she licked her lips innocently. Even though his was acting hurt, Ben’s right hand came up to the side of her face. The touch of his thumb on her cheek was enough to guide her tilted head. As Ben lowered his head his eyes burned deep into hers as if he was waiting for her to act. Without even a word spoken or a moment too long Emma eagerly linked her lips with his. Losing herself completely into his tender loving mouth as they embraced, her eyes closed as her arms came up and rested on his shoulders. Considering Ben was meant to be hurt he sure wasn’t showing it as he forcefully, yet softly commanded control of the kiss, letting Emma know that she was his subject for the moment. Not that you would ever heard her complain. As the two continued to the tango Ben’s left hand reached down Emma’s back, pressing firmly into her spine pushing her towards him, leading her breasts to compress into his hard robust chest. Despite the fact that they were fully dressed Ben knew his hand sat perfectly in place on Emma’s back right on top of her faded birth mark. I guess spending almost their whole lives together would do that to someone. Just as Emma knew her manicured nails on her left hand were dangerously close from lightly piercing his battle scar that was given to him from a wild night out on the beers with the boys. Moving his right hand from her face Ben tangled his fingers in Emma’s long curly red hair. At first he was gentle but he wanted to test her, he wanted to tease her and all it took was a delicate tug on her locks for her lips to slip away from his for just a second to let out a tender whimper. As her lips stayed parted Ben drew her back into him with a solid push on her back, his tongue instantly finding its home inside her mouth. It wasn’t enough for Ben, he wanted more and he could tell by the goose bumps that laced her skin that she wanted it as well. Trailing his lips from hers he kissed a path up to her ear lobe, stopping just below it. His breath brushed passed her sensitive skin making her body release a tiny tremor beneath his presence. Licking his lips, Emma could hear every little movement her cockney king did as he took his time before speaking.  

Ben: I forgive you.

As Ben’s lips were about to make contact with her earlobe, his actions were halted by the sound of Emma’s shy girly giggle. Pulling his head back away from her neck, Ben looked deep into Emma’s eyes trying to find out what was so funny.

Emma: That’s funny because I don’t remember asking for forgiveness.

And with her sharp convicting words, the flame that burned violently and brightly blew out from on top of their heated candle. Winking up at her man, Emma brought her bottom lip into her mouth biting down on it, while her eyes looked up at him seductively from underneath her long full black eyelashes. Ben let out a groan as his hands balled up into fists, as he slammed them into the leather backseat.  

Ben: Damn it Emma!

After a decent two and a half hour jeep ride through Congo, Ben and Emma were finally dropped off by their guide at the bottom of a small mountain. At the base of the mountain an obvious track that leads up into the green rainforest.  The two were dress in long bone colour cargo pants and long sleaved bone cotton shirts. On top of Ben’s head sat a wide brimmed hat and a scarf wrapped loosely around his neck, while his sunglasses hid his eyes. Emma had her long red hair out and curled, while her glasses rested on the top of her head. On Ben’s back was a back pack, while Emma had a camera in her hand snapping off as many pictures humanly possible. As the two made their way towards the base of the track their guide raced up from behind them. Rallying them together he went through some ground rules, but Ben had organised the relaxed version of the tour where they could take their time and explore this vast terrain at their own pace. Well let’s be honest Ben picked that package because he knew what Emma was like, she was thorough and she never wanted to miss a single thing on tours. She was like a kid a Disney land that has to collect all the stickers and autographs of the stars to prove that she has seen it all. As the guide takes off into the rainforest Emma takes off quickly behind him, while Ben trails behind looking less than thrilled to be there. After a twenty or so minutes into their walk Emma turns back to see Ben holding his IPhone up in the air trying to get service, he wasn’t trying to make a call he was trying to read the latest football scores. Rolling her eyes Emma let out a sigh capturing his attention.

Emma: Shouldn’t you be walking in front of me, in case we see a snake or something?

Ben dropped his hand down to his side and silently cursed his phone, before looking up to Emma flashing a cheeky smile.

Ben: Em, baby... I don’t want to get in the way of you seeing the gorillas first.

Smooth Benny real smooth, Emma just laughed and turned back around to focus on the path in front of her Noticing that their tour guide had walked off without knowing that she had stopped briefly to talk to Ben. Looking down at the ground in front of her Emma continues along the path, no overly concerned about her missing guide at the time, after all there was only one path right?

Emma: Wow this place is so beautiful...

While The New Zealander was lost in the rainforest soaking up her surrounding, her boyfriend was lost in trying to access his satellite internet on his IPhone after all he was wealthy and wealthy people can get reception anywhere.  

Ben: Yeah, yeah... amazing.

She didn’t even have to turn around to know that Ben’s mind was on something else, but she had to give him points for coming up with the idea and arranging it.

Emma: I can’t get over how green everything is down here.

As Emma’s voice continued Ben didn’t overly notice that it was trailing off, looking up from his phone out of the corner of his eye he saw the tour guide and quickly took off in the direction after him, while Emma has wander off on her own path. Ben returned his gaze back to his phone before getting fed up with it and sticking it into his pocket. Looking up from the ground Ben looked up in front of him to see the guide but no Emma. Turning around in a three sixty Ben looked around for his girlfriend but she was nowhere to be seen.

Ben: EMMA?! EMMMMMA!!!!

A look of panic crept over his face as Emma didn’t respond. Ben caught the attention of the tour guide and the two set off in search of the red head, who was now missing deep in the war torn jungle of Congo.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER!!!

Ben: EMMA!!!

As Ben was calling out for Emma’s name his voice was panicked, she had been missing for around twenty minutes and every time he called out for her he got nothing in response. Emma could finally hear her name, she could finally hear him the love of her life and she could tell that he was scared. Ben rarely showed any signs of being scared and right now she knew that he was frightened out of his mind. Pushing past thick branches and covered in spiders webs and dew Emma ran towards the direction of her name, with each step she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She just wanted to see him again, even though she was only out of his sight for twenty minutes, it was enough to horrify her. Now before you go aww, let’s get the story clear. Emma and Ben do partake in their own separate things and Emma wasn’t scared because she hadn’t seen Ben before her eyes for twenty minutes... she was scared because she was lost in this thick dense jungle filled with snakes, spiders, wild cats, ticks, leeches, tribes, crime, death. Oh God the amount of death this jungle had witnessed was enough to send Emma’s stomach churning. She wanted out of here and fast, she wanted to find safety in the arms of Benjamin Jordan.

Rounding a tree Emma called back but was flung in the face by a swinging branch, her right hand instantly whipped up to covered her lips. Checking to see if they were bleeding Emma was happy with the negative response. Running towards her name once more, she tripped and stumbled over a root under her feet but as she staggered she managed to stay on her feet. Running towards a clearance she could see in the trees she put the pace on as she heard her name once more.

As her heart thumped as she drew near she pushed back a set of branches and within her eye sight she could see Ben’s back. Letting out a squeal of delight, the pain of being lost slowly poured from her body leaving her frozen. Ben turned around as the sound of brushes rustling hit his ears and as he turned around he spotted Emma emerging from the rainforest, her body looked exhausted but the thrilled look on her face gave her a buoyant glow. Running up to her Ben caught her in his arms and pulled her in tightly for a hug not wanting to let her go, the fear washing from his face as his held her in his arms. Emma rested her head on his chest and the sound of her sobs brought her crashing down.

Emma: OH MY GOD BEN!!! I LOST YOU!!!

Backing away from her, Ben wiped the tears away from her face with his thumbs before running his hand though her hair. The hard look on his face was replaced by his glowing smile as looked upon his lady.

Ben: I know this isn’t the right time but could you walk back through that bush? You kind of reminded me of Katy Perry in her Roar video clip.

Looking up at him confuse Emma’s jaw dropped slightly while her eyebrow came together. He was joking with her? In a time like this he was joking? Emma knew what Ben was like and she knew that this would be a typical reaction from him, but for some reason it had wounded her. It was as if he had taken an arrow and dug it straight into her chest.

Emma: Should I put leaves and dirt in my hair as well? Would that satisfy you?

Her voice was short, blunt and sarcastic but Ben wasn’t fazed as he watched Emma walk around him and head towards their tour guide who was no doubt abusing them in his language. Ben took off behind Emma letting out a slight chuckle that just proceeded to slam this invisible arrow into Emma’s chest harder.  

Ben: If you want to, I mean don’t let me stop you from getting into character baby.

Making his way up beside Emma Ben wrapped her arm around her shoulders, tucking her into his chest. While he was playing it cool Emma couldn’t help but tense up, at first she wanted to abuse him but she took a moment to shake it off before resting her open palm on his chest, resting her head on his shoulder.

Emma: You’re a...

Before she could continue Ben squeezed her and cut her off.

Ben: Jerk, I know, I know.

As the two continued back on the path towards the gorillas they did so in silence, but never moved more than a few steps away from each other. As the two made their way up the mountain they waited for a hour to sight a gorilla but there was nothing to be found. After deciding to head back they made their way back down the track back towards the jeep. Ben could tell that Emma wasn’t happy that she had a – gotten lost in the jungle and B she hadn’t seen any gorillas the main reason why they had made their way out here. Just as they were about to round a corner something moved across the path in front of them stopping them dead in their tracks.

Ben: Oh look a giant monkey.

Ben pointed up to the large black gorilla that was calmly walking across the path in front of them while Emma looked up with excitement. Reaching for her camera she turned to Ben just briefly to correct him.

Emma: You mean a gorilla?

As she took a million and one photos of the gorilla she tried to ignore Ben’s snort.

Ben: That’s what I said a giant monkey.

Ben laughed as he thought he was being clever but once again his words had seemed to seep underneath Emma’s skin to claw at her insides. For some reason no matter what he did or said today he was grinding her gears and setting her off, in all wrong ways. As Emma followed the guide and sat down on the ground to take some more pictures of the massive animal before her eyes she could tell that Ben was disinterested as she could hear the sound of his fingers clicking on his IPhone.

Emma: Clearly you have your mind on other things... let’s just go home shall we?

Turning to look at him over her shoulder Emma stared Ben down directly as he looked at her somewhat perplexed. He thought he was doing the right thing by bringing her out to the middle of the jungle to find a gorilla, now that she had seen one he thought for sure that she would be happy.

Ben: Oh you make it sound like you want me so badly.

Once again his light hearted humour tried to lighten the situation but it was useless, Emma was pissed off at him for not showing any sort of interest in today’s activity. Getting up from her seated position Emma shoved her camera into her deep cargo pant pocket. Walking towards him Emma ran her right hand through her long red hair while sighing.

Emma: Why would I have any desire in you tonight? First of all you’re the one that lost me out here in the jungle because you were glued to your damn phone trying to find out football scores and second of all I have no doubt you will call out for Katy Perry next time we fornicate.

Ben took a step back as he noticed the icy tone in Emma’s voice she wasn’t play fighting anymore she was serious. Looking down at the phone in his hand Ben tried to hide it behind his back faking an innocence.

Ben: Oh so it’s okay when you once called me Henry in sack? I’m just meant to sit there and take it?

As he bit back Emma knew it was only in reaction to her, she knew deep down that Ben didn’t like fighting with her, but she also knew that he was exactly like her. Ben needed to have the last say and if he didn’t he would just continue it until he did. Just like the energizer bunny, he never gave up. As he noticed that silence had taken over his girlfriend he tried his last ditch effort to being her around to happiness.

Ben: I don’t even know who this Henry fella is, only seen one of his movies.

Camera wink, oh look at that I forgot about the camera being here silly me.

Emma: It’s not my fault you look like Superman.

Her tone was softer less harsh as Emma’s eyes fell into his.

Ben: I am Superman.

Walking up to Emma, Ben wrapped his arms around her taking her in for a hug, but she shrugged him off.

Emma: So you’re implying that I’m that lame lane chick?

Screwing her nose up at him, she flicked a long lock of red hair out of her face before turning around and heading towards the path. Looking around she had noticed that they were just a few metres from the entrance. It’s funny how you go on these wild life trips and you spend a whole day looking for something, when they end up being right at the front of the park, Murphy’s law. Taking a step she looked for the gorilla that was now long gone from her sights.

Ben: No because unlike you that lane chick is nice, you’re more like Poison Ivy.  

Ben was quick witted with his response as he followed Emma, every time she took a step he would take one. He was being extra cautious of her after her disappearing act.

Emma: You say that like it’s a bad thing but Poison Ivy is the hottest fucking super villain ever.

She was finally being playful; Emma was finally shaking that dark feeling of being angry at Ben off her shoulders.

Ben: Aww are you mad at me Emz?

And just like that Ben was able to remind her that she was in fact angry at him.

Emma: I’m not mad.

As Emma said that her right hand balled up into a little fist as she headed towards the jeep, wanting to go home.

Ben: Are you sure? Because you just swore and you only swear when you’re angry?

He was being sarcastic; Ben had obviously given up on playing peace maker.

Emma: Just get in the fucking jeep, I want to go home.

Emma didn’t even bother to turn around as she bee lined towards the jeep, racing out of Ben’s sight for just a second as she ran off towards the car.

Ben: Did you hear that? We’re fucking in the jeep all the way home.

Winking at the camera Ben laughed before trekking off into the distance, leaving the mountains behind him.

During the car ride back to the hotel Emma removes the scarf from around her neck and rests it in her lap, before running her hand through her hair pulling it to one side. The car ride was going to be a long silent one, as Ben was just looking out the window looking at the lush surroundings. Running her hands across her neck Emma’s fingers fall onto something long, round, wet and sticky letting out a scream, her panicked reaction catches Ben off guard. Jumping from his seat Ben turns to look at Emma, his eyes growing wide as he can now see what she’s making a fuss of.

Emma: I’ve got... I’ve got... get it off me... get it off me.

Ben slides across the backseat so he is now beside her, his right hand coming up to the side of her neck. His eyes locked on the leech that has had a good feed upon her flesh.

Ben: It’s looking at me Emma!!!

Just as Ben is about to touch the creature he gags and pulls back, causing Emma to erupt.

Emma: For the love of God, Ben... just pull it off.

Reaching up once more the Cockney King grabs a hold of the leech and slowly twists it, making sure that the head completely detaches itself from her skin. Giving it a slight pull backwards Ben pulls the vile creature away from Emma’s skin before looking at it in between his fingers repulsed. Loud gagging noises can be heard as Ben tries to fling the leech from his hands out the wind. The build up of sweat on the animal was making it hard to get rid of and the way Ben was acting like as if he has just seen a used bandaid in a hot tub the more he moved and squirmed the worse it got. As thinned out blood started to roll down Emma’s neck she ignored it, reaching over she took the leech out of Ben’s hands and quickly removed it from the vehicle. Looking down at Emma relieved, Ben looked as if he had dodged a bullet and he rested back into his seat. His body violently shuddering as his mind just playfully reminded him of what repulsive action he just had to undertake.

Ben: That was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen and ever had to do.

As Ben fumbled around his backpack for hand sanitizer, Emma shook out her scarf making sure there were no more surprises. Once giving it the all over she bunched it up into a ball and pressed it against her neck, mopping up the blood that was still oozing from the leeches suck hole.  Watching out of the corner of her eye as Ben made a fuss out of himself Emma couldn’t help but grow mad at him.

Ben: That’s it when we get back to the hotel, were both getting checked out for whatever nasties that thing can give you.

Choosing to ignore him Emma sunk into her seat and clutched on to the side of her neck with one hand while gripping on to the seat belt across her chest in the other. If she needed another indication that it was going to be a long ride home, it was definitely that one.

Returning to the hotel a few hours later the voices of Ben Jordan and Emma Rose could be heard from behind closed doors.

Ben: Well lucky for you Miss Leech Carrier we are happy, healthy and lucky enough to say we survived the Congo jungle.

Emma: Yeah lucky me.

Although we can’t see Emma the sound in her voice gave it away she was being sarcastic.

Ben: I’ve gotta hand it to you Emz, you always seem to find something bad to happen to you... you must love me playing white knight.

He was trying to be nice, trying to be playful and trying to cheer her up.

Emma: WHITE KNIGHT? You’re my white knight? First of all you lost me in the fucking jungle because you had your face glued to your phone screen. Second of all you think it’s funny to joke around after finding me instead of seeing if I was okay? Thirdly you acted like a bitch when you had to remove the leech from my neck... you’re not my fucking white knight, you’re so far fucking from it.

Oh boy she was mad.

Ben: I could have left it on you, maybe I should have it might have made you sick and then you would have had plenty of time resting to reflect on what I did for you today?

Emma: Oh fuck off Ben. You weren’t even the slightest bit interested in taking me out there, so next time don’t even bother... I’ll take myself.

Ben: Oh because you know how to go places by yourself without wandering off the track and getting lost don’t you?

Even Ben sounded like he was getting mad at this stage.

Emma: Go to hell!!

Ben: Why? It seems like I’m already there.

A cupboard was heard closing and by closing I meant getting slammed shut.

Emma: You’re a dick you know that? A gutless one at that... you gagged at removing  a leech from my neck, what the hell are you going to be like if we have kids one day?

Ben: Kids? Kids? What the hell Emma?

We can all just take a moment to picture Ben’s confused face right about.... now.

Emma: Yeah kids, no doubt I’ll be in the ward all by myself while you’ll be passed out of the floor.

Ben: At this stage I wouldn’t even been in the room, I’d rather be watching football, I’m sure you will call me when it’s done... I wouldn’t wanna be in the room with you just so I didn’t get in the way or do the wrong thing while it’s all happening.

He was trying to make her feel bad.

Emma: Just shut up, you’ve given me the worst headache known to mankind.

Ben: Good I’m glad, go run yourself a bath and think about how much of a jerk I am to you, I’m going out to find Jonesy and hit the closest pub.

Emma: Good go, and while you’re out I hope you stumble across a stray wild cat and I hope it bites you and drags you into the jungle and has it way with you.

Ben: Well I hope a piranha swims up the plug hole and eats you alive.

Can anyone else just imagine what their fights were like growing up? So childish!

Emma: That’s THE best offer I’ve had all day.

And with that said and done the front door of the hotel room opened and slammed shut as Ben disappeared down the hall to find Simon.

Dear Diary,

I can’t believe I did it; I became the Bombshell Roulette Champion. One night two matches and I took them both on and conquered them both. I feel unstoppable, the feeling when my hand was raised in victory in the middle of that ring I felt alive. Like really alive. Like I was meant to be there, it was the right time for me. I know this all sounds so stupid right now but it makes sense to me. When Ben picked me up and twirled me around the ring after my victory I truly felt like the Queen of the ring, now I’m not calling myself royalty I’m just saying that I felt like no one could top me, no one could stop this feeling. I walked into the opening match and outlasted eleven other bombshells only to sit backstage knowing that I would have to back it all up in the main event.

THE main event on Climax Control, now I know to some people think that isn’t much of an accomplishment anymore in Sin City Wrestling for the Bombshell’s to be featured in the main event as this company is very forward in displaying both its male and female talent equally but to me, it was my moment in the sun. It was my moment where I could bathe in glory, I could relish in the fans, I could appreciate my hard work and dedication it was my night, it was my battle royal and it was my main event.  I did it I can’t believe I did it. The best thing of all is that everyone has been so supportive in me winning the Bombshell Roulette Championship, some even saying that it has found a new home.

And they’re right it has found a new home and trust me it won’t be moving out any time soon. The Bombshell Roulette Championship is my prize, but I can assure you I won’t let it define me. I want to redefine it, I want to take it to level that the rest of the Bombshells never thought of taking it, I want to make this belt so prestigious that when the new age of female talent signs up to Sin City Wrestling they don’t say the same old same old “I came here to challenge the Bombshell Champion Vixen” I want them to say “I came here to challenge Emma Rose, I came here to challenge the Bombshell ROULETTE champion, I want the TRUE top belt in the female ranks” Why do I want to do this? Because I believe that deep down you all know that without the Roulette division Sin City Wrestling, wouldn’t be Sin City Wrestling.

Without the hardcore bumps, without the brutal matches, without the blood, sweat and tears that the Roulette division brings to Sin City Wrestling the violence of the company may in fact be lost. Let’s face it some of SCW best matches aren’t for the top gold, they’re the matches that each and every competitor puts on to fight for the Roulette Championships. With the main gold, the Heavyweight and the Bombshell Championships, you get the build up, you get the tension, you get the “I want it, I need it” you get the match type a week in advance so you know what you’re coming up against you get to prepare, you get to study. In the Roulette world you don’t get those niceties.

Week after week match after match I have witnessed they’re all different, they’re all made on the spot and the Champion just has to sit back and take it. The Champion just has to adapt in the five minutes before the match before making their way out to the ring to defend what’s theirs. There no build up, there’s no security, there’s no time to study, no time to prepare, there’s no time for doubt only confidence. Confidence that sometimes even you the Champion have to dig down into the deepest parts of yourself to find! That’s the God honest truth; I’ve seen that look on all the previous Roulette Champions faces. There has always been that one time that they have been given a challenge and had no idea how they were going to come out on top, it’s just a matter of them wanting to rather of them having to.

So this Sunday I find myself in my first defence, I have no idea what I’m heading in for but I know one thing’s for sure I know that my old tag team partner Joanne is my opponent. Well if that wasn’t a kick to the jaw I don’t know what is? Joanne and I have our history but come Sunday all of that goes to the side. This weekend at CC it’s not about our short tag team title reign that I ultimately cost us, it’s about the Roulette Championship, and it’s about defending what is mine. I know deep down that I can do this, I know that deep down Joanne has a score to settle with me but let’s be honest her revenge is going to blind her.

I’m not going to say I know Joanne like I know my own hand, I’m not going to say beating her is going to be easy but what I am going to say is I’m going to do everything I can to make sure I continue my hold on the Roulette Championship, not because I’m greedy, not because I’m title driven but because I seem to be the only Bombshell on this roster who can see the importance in her. I’m the only Bombshell that wants to see the Roulette Championship rise above the ashes and take her time in the spotlight. I need to rebuild her and with everyone’s support with their congratulations they know that I’m the one to do it.

Joanne history aside, I’m torn about facing her, this could be my undoing but this could also be my time to rebuild my track record against her. I’m praying for the latter.  

You know you can do this Emma, so it’s time to stop doubting yourself and it’s time to put your best foot forward, it’s time to let the failure of your past go and it’s time to rebuild yourself all the while as you rebuild the Roulette division. Let’s take this one match at a time, let’s start with Joanne and let’s make the message go out louder and clearer than any mafia calling card out there.

It’s time to be Kia Kaha.

Love
ERJ
xxx

It was just past midnight and Emma Rose was tucked away soundly in her hotel bed. Beside her on the bedside table her prized Bombshell Roulette Championship glowed from the reflection of the city lights outside her window. She was sound asleep, in fact Emma was that tired from today’s activities that she didn’t even hear Ben walk up the hallway. She didn’t even stir when he unlocked the front door, or when he closed it behind him. Ben wasn’t drunk but he was definitely buzzed as he came waltzing through the hotel suite, trying to be as quiet as he could possibly be. Finally making it to the bedroom his eyes fell onto Emma’s sleeping body a sigh of relief escaping his lungs as he has possibly just avoided getting a spray for being home so late. Ducking into the bathroom he brushed his teeth quickly before making his way back into the bedroom, stripping off from his going out clothes before sliding in between the sheets only wearing his Fred Flintstone boxer shorts. He wasn’t sure at first if he should snuggle into her, but the natural habit just kicked in as he rested his body firmly against hers. Emma moved slightly under his touch but she responded in a good way as her back eased into his chest. Another sigh left her lips as she felt his beard brush past her cheek waking her.

Emma: I’m glad you didn’t get mauled by a jungle cat.

A gentle laugh escaped Ben’s lips as he held onto Emma’s partially awake body.

Ben: Well I’m glad a piranha didn’t eat your pus... I mean eat you alive.

As the two giggled they snuggled into each other, finally Ben pressed his lips against her skin kissing her softly.

Emma: I love you.

Ben: I love you too.

And just like that all was right in the world of Team Bemma.  
<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/emmarose1_zps91910ae6.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
<p style="color:#FCDFFF">New Zealand's Hottest Export