Author Topic: The King Of Kings has arrived!  (Read 284 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
The King Of Kings has arrived!
« on: January 23, 2015, 04:57:30 PM »
 The Internet is a global phenomenon. We use it in our daily life. We use it to check our emails, find out about the latest news, or to voice our opinion on a subject matter that we are passionate about. But I see the Internet as something else. I see it as a means to an end, another way to gain new followers and to allow my legend to grow at a rapid pace. What better way to make it even bigger than by becoming the next SCW Internet champion?

24 hours after Inception.

Detroit, Michigan. I didn't arrive back until a few months prior to the PPV. That moment was for the first time that I was reunited with my wife and kids.

When I came home that time, although the children didn't understand the changes I went through, they were simply happy to see me. But Ariel saw something different - she no longer saw the dark, selfish side that could have threatened to end our marriage, but a kinder, gentler man who simply kept his temper in check until it could be released in a healthy environment. We weren't divorced, but seperated.

Unfortunately, details of the whole affair became public, something I wish that didn't happen. In those magazines, they depicted me as a father that was abusing my wife and children and only cared about the money. Not about wrestling or anything of that nature. But that's far from the truth. Truth is, I allowed myself to get angry in a private moment after my last match here in the SCW and forced Ariel to make a decision - to leave me while leaving me on my own.

For one year, I took off and kept myself under the radar. But people, with their cell phones and the amazing technology that the Internet provides, always manages to keep track of me. Losing myself in various places around Europe, I attended to get myself better. Physically, emotionally, mentally, it was all I could to keep myself drowning from a dangerous poison such as alcohol or even drugs, neither that I've done my whole life. I learned from the grandmasters of any martial art that I could find so that it would empower and strengthen my skill set. I meditated with monks on the high mountains of Tibet. All that time, I regained a sense of myself and who I was.

In the back of my mind, during the beginning of my journey, I had SCW back in my mind, but not by much. The dream burned deep inside, like always, but I didn't want to rush it. I didn't want to simply come back and feel like I'm at my lowest. I need to be at my highest instead and would rather come back stronger and more determined to get the job done. As far as Ariel is concerned, we talked about things through Skype or Facetime, slowly, but surely working on our marriage, setting up ground rules. Things were haywire at the time and we both had to settle our issues between each other so that our children could lead better lives without their parents constantly fighting.

As the months progressed and the days without my family went back, I became the man that I finally wanted to be once again. Three months before Inception, I arrived home and was greeted by smiles and laughter from my children while my wife looked at me in amazement. I knew things were going to change for the better.

Today, however, I'm lounging at the pool, playing with my children in the back of our mansion. We decided to go back home and leave California behind, our place that was part of a gated community up for sale and was sold for at least 1.2 billion dollars. Also, the merchandise, my books, even toys that were made by selected toy companies, have been flying off the shelves even during my absence. Needless to say, even if I haven't been fighting for an organization like SCW, I'm continued to be known as a man that people can't stop asking about or wanting to see in action.

In the present, I was enjoying myself. Twenty-four hours slipped by after the first PPV of 2015, Inception, made its debut and I feel happy with what I accomplished. Playing with the children in my pool, my mind wasn't focused on Climax Control. I was told, by the authorities above, that I was going to be booked to take on Lord Raab, some punk with little history that I have. I'm unhappy with their decision to not give me what I wanted, but I'm sick and tired of having to earn my keeps when I've been out of the grid for a year, earning what I get.

They want to keep continuing to play games with me? Fine by me. I'm just going to have to kick their asses and leave them all in the dust once more.

Ariel walked out of the living room and onto the floor that surrounds the pool, calling for me. As I threw Cecil and Rose in the shallow end, she called out for me.

Alex, there's a reporter from SCW that wants to talk to you.

I nodded and slipped out of the pool as I walked up the steps. The camera caught a glimpse of my body, more ripped than it was in the past. My wife, Ariel, was already in a red bikini as she gave me a kiss on the lips before walking past me and entering the pool. It took me ten minutes to shower and re-dress myself before stepping out of the mansion and seeing Rocky Mountains staring at me.

You're wasting my time. What do you want?

You do know that everyone's excited to see you return, don't you?

I walked towards her and stopped in front of Rocky.

Since you're in the mood to engage in conversation, let's start. We've been activity on your Twitter feed, where you've been exchanging heated words with Christian, your boss. Do you think you and him will come to blows inside a ring?

Far as I'm concerned, I have no problem with him or what he does. What I do have a problem with, Rocky, is someone telling me I cannot do this or that, telling me to take it easy. I won't do that. I'm not the kind of guy that plays dutiful soldier and follows order without once questioning it. Do you understand that? I'm loyal to only one person in the world inside that place and that's me. Every side I chose to take, every business deal, every fight I got into, every victory I earned and every loss I took, all of that is on me. I'm not some famous singer that blames his mom, his girlfriend, or anything that brought him to who he is now. It's completely ridiculous! Sure, I owe Christian and Mark gratitude for enabling my success in many different ways, but the truth is that I worked hard to get there and I've been repaid with tremendous success! I don't need a guy like him, dressed in some corporate suit, telling me what to do. I don't think so! If he and I ever get into a ring for whatever reason, I'm going to destroy him completely. It's no contest in my eyes. But until then, I hope he keeps his distance. If he does that and allows me to do what I want, then I'm OK with him. But if he gets in my way, he's in for a world of hurt. Does that answer your question?

So then why defy him? Because you didn't get Blaque Evans?

I simply laughed.

Defiance? If you had listened carefully, it's because he's not going to get in my way. But Blaque Evans, on the other hand, well...

She took my silence as mere contemplation as she wanted to hear more.

Truth is, I heard what he had to say about me. So I got a few choice words for him.

I looked down at the camera with an icy stare, first smiling, then expressing rage as my speech continued on.

Blaque Evans, let me congratulate you on your victory. You earned it. I'll give you credit for a big accomplishment. But to tell me that it's your year, 2015, and you're able to call the shots? Not from where I'm standing, boy. As to who am I? I already told you on Twitter, I'm your worst fucking nightmare and you're damn right, my achievement as a two-time Roulette champion is nothing to sneeze at, in your words. But you see, I've been absent and wherever I went, I made sure to keep myself tuned into SCW each and every week. I know all about you and what you've done here and if you're the guy that I have to run over to get that SCW Internet champion, then so be it. I suggest you don't take what I say personally. It's all nothing but business and that title, as far as I'm concerned, will be MINE for the taking. So do me a favor, man, hold that title for as long as possible. One way or another, I'm going to get that title off you. If I were you, I suggest you start praying to whatever "God" you chose to believe in, because not even him or her, if you think it's female anyway, will save you. Your punishment is coming in due time. Much as I respect what you did at Inception, your reign is going to be short-lived. Once I'm given the #1 contendership to the SCW Internet title, Blaque Evans, you're nothing but a peon that's just waiting to stepped on me and crushed into little pieces while I dethrone your sorry, worthless ass and take away what you fought so hard to gain. The King Of Kings is back and I'm not going ANYWHERE. Start fearing me now, because your time of "calling shots" will be over in a blink of an eye! Oh and before I forget - I'm not going to jump for you, but you are going to be my bitch when we fight for the title. You're going to be easily dealt with, mark my words on that one!

Strong words from a man that appears to have found his stride...

I looked back at her and she appeared to be frightened as she stepped away.

My stride? Girl, I already found that during my journey away from the United States! Don't you dare tell me that I found my stride. You know NOTHING of what I went through!

Shaking my head at her, I turned away from her and opened the door. I was about to step inside when she asked me her final question.

And what of your opponent, Lord Raab?

I stopped in my tracks and looked over my shoulder.

You should know this by now. Nothing in the world frightens me. If guys like Mark and Christian want to try and take me down with a man like him, they are in for a world of disgust when I clean his clock for good! Lord Raab, as he's apparently called, is going to find out first hand what I"m now capable of unleashing. There is a time and place for games, Rocky, and this isn't one of them. I intend to set myself as the standard for everything a fighter strives to be. Blaque Evans says it's his year in 2015? Far from the truth...The King Of Kings will be the only man standing in 2015 with his held up high, taking in all the rewards while all of his opponents are left in a bloodied state and that all begins with Lord Raab himself! Now if you'll excuse me, my children need their father. Get out of my sight!

Before she could ask any more questions, the door slammed shut behind me.

My name is Kain. I AM The King Of Kings and NOT The King Of Wrestling! And when I talk, all of you BETTER LISTEN!

Christian Underwood, is the life you maintain easy for you to lead? As a little boy, you had dreams of owning an establishment like Sin City Wrestling and more than likely had ambitions of power. Now you have it. You can easily call the shots from the throne you sit on without worrying too much about the rewards and consequences. Problem is, that's just a fantasy. Today is reality and I don't think you understand reality.

Reality, my friend, allows those very choices to haunt you and to bite you in the ass. Every decision you make for yourself, every choice you make for allies and rivals will create more and more of your reputation. Inside and outside of the ring and you should know that by now. But one of those decisions that you made as of recent was a foolish, arrogant one.

Who are you to tell me that I need to earn it? Christian, you don't know the half of it, do you? I have been earning my spot ever since I left the SCW!

Now, before you jump off your high horse and rant a bit more like some prima donna, let me explain. After my loss against Equinox and being stripped of the Roulette title for the second time, my wife and I were not on good terms. Television may allow us to be a great couple, but behind the scenes, neither of us were happy. I returned home and we argued for a long time without our precious kids watching.

Eventually, it boiled over to the point of where my rage finally got the best of me and I threw a vase into a nearby wall, my face no longer hiding my anger, but letting it come out instead. I was still enraged my loss against Equinox and I was more ambitious about possibly becoming the next SCW world heavyweight champion! That was my dream, my destiny, so to see that being held back was devastating. My wife on the other hand...she made the biggest decision that would change everything for us...and damage both my heart and soul in the process.

She took our four kids...Arthur, Rose, Cecil, and Lydia...and moved back to New York City.

On the inside, I was devastated. I needed that terrible void to be replaced with the sight of my wife and our children again and it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Sure, I continued to train, but not as much. Sure, I tried to stay strong, but nothing seemed to work out. So, in a state of panic and confusion, I almost turned to the bottle.

But something stopped me. It was the power of positive thinking.

Now, that might sound weird or vaguely ludicrious to a man of your stature, but it's what saved me in the end. Instead of trying to get something back that wasn't attainable, why not start fresh? Why not go in a different direction and see where my life takes me? That dream of being an SCW heavyweight champion of the world still resided within my heart and soul. I was not going to let a single man, woman, or child stand in my way of that dream. That fight, Christian, never left me and I don't intend on giving up anytime soon.

So my plan was to take one year off of fighting, one year of wrestling, and to head on overseas. At the time, I was unsure of what I was fully trying to accomplish with this purpose. It wasn't a matter of trying to get away from reality. No, it was simply finding another way to take on reality head-on and seeing how it would benefit or destroy me. That was the whole idea. To get stronger, to get better, to work on something so big and universal that it would keep my soul intact, my head focused on the game.

That's what I did Christian. I trained with the best martial artists I could find on the planet, in the hopes of reinventing myself. I got my ass kicked, but I kicked ass even harder! I was learning new moves and techniques that escaped my attention. My body was healing from the wounds Equinox provided to me, my soul was healing from the loss of my wife and children, and my head had that moment of clarity - that I would never again be restricted to life's obstacles. If there was an obstacle that needed to be overcome, it would be smashed into pieces.

Unfortunately, every now and then, I'd have to break my vow. After all, it's not like I can disappear entirely. My name is renowned throughout the global landscape and some unknown fool would challenge me on the spot. Why? All to make a name for themselves. Either it would be a solo venture or being given tough odds when certain fools brought their friends to back them up, thinking it would be easy to take me on.

None of those idiots were strong enough to crush me and sit on my throne. I obliterated the weak competition, using what I've been learning for one year. It has helped me to understand how to make this job easier, this art of fighting. With every battle I've fought overseas, my reputation merely grew. My exploits grew tenfold. As usual, Christian, words became stories, stories became myths, myths became legends. Kain, The King Of Kings, was on a rampage of destruction. No one could topple that giant.

That entire year, Christian, by the way...that's all I could think about. SCW. My home. It was truly the best competition I've ever had, both good and bad. None of these weaklings that I've fought in my underground fighting days or even overseas could compare to what SCW brought. In fact, guys like your best friend, your co-worker, Mark Ward? He's one of the few men that had brought out the best in me. We tore the streets of London in a new one and made them never forget a memorable battle. That's what I wanted, what I always craved, and I KNEW that I would be returning for all this once again.

I came back home and my beautiful wife, Ariel, saw the changes in me. No longer was I angry, desperate. I was strong, focused, determined. It took awhile to patch things up again, but in the end, it worked out.

They once again have their husband and father. Now, the only thing left was to slowly return and make a big impact.

But how?

A plan formed in my mind, but it needed to be executed. As you, the entire wrestling locker room, and...more importantly, the entire world witness, I shocked them all. I decided to paint the winner of the newly-crowned SCW Internet champion as my next target and when Blaque Evens received that title from a hard-fought clash, that's when I made my move. From there on, no one was safe. Not Mark Ward. Not Casey Williams. Not Nick Jones. Not Equinix. Nobody! If you still believe to be safe from that seat that holds your empire, Christian, you're sadly mistaken!

That is my story. That is the truth. I'm not surprised that my recent exploits has failed to capture your attention. Why is that? Because you have tunnel vision, good sir, and you refuse to see what's going on around you. But that's why I'm here, isn't it? Your friendly-neighborhood Kain to once again re-enter the fold and tell you the truth from beginning to end. Now you know what I've been up to. Now you know why I've been earning this spot and why I feel like i DESERVE that spot already, if not RIGHT NOW.

So I'm going to tell you man to man, face to face. I respect you. I really do. A lot of decisions you've made against your enemies are, for the most part, the right ones. And I wouldn't have any problem being your ally unless you had a change of heart and betrayed me, which won't happen anytime soon I believe. So I'm going to give you a warning - if you cross me, if you try to turn the tables against me, if you try to hold me back ever again? I'm going to end your career and your life without a second thought.

That's not some statement that came out of left-field, Christian. It's not just empty threat. It's a promise. The more time goes by, the more you need to realize that I say what I want, I do what I please, I'll fight whoever interests me, and I will more than certainly get any #1 contendership for almost any belt I see fit! You understand that? I don't play by your rules, Chris. I play by MY RULES!

I hope I made all of this entirely clear to you. After all, I may be a better friend to you than you realize...

With all that being said, I must now focus solely on the task at hand. You know how I mentioned earlier about certain decisions you make that I respect, for the most part? Well, this decision that you made against me for this week was another foolish, full of stupidity and bullshit.

You see, I was expecting you to throw me into the fire with a worthy challenger or foe. I was expecting the likes of Nick Jones or Jordan Williams, guys who could really test my mettle. Or perhaps you'd want to see a rivalry rekindled and throw me into the gauntlet with the likes of Casey Williams or even the boss man himself, Mark Ward, one more time, in an epic showdown to see who truly is the better man!

Or you could have done the right thing, all along, and given me the #1 contendership to the SCW Internet championship belt and giving me automatic rights to face Blaque Evans for the title itself.

Instead, you give me...Lord Raab?

Right from the get-go, I'm VERY displeased. You chose to throw me into the fire with an opponent that looks tough and dangerous, but can be easily crushed in the end. Don't get me wrong, I don't plan on underestimating this bug, but at the same time, I can't help but question this decision! This is the guy you're hoping to watch as he futilely attempts to crush my hopes of winning the SCW Internet championship belt? This is the guy you're hoping that sends me packing straight home, back to Detroit, Michigan, without a second thought? Give me a break! This is my home. This is my arena. More importantly, that is my ring and I don't intend to allow any class clown taint my battlefield.

Lord Raab. you have nothing that I want, except for this victory. I have nothing personal against you. But the fact of the matter is this - you have been booked to deal with an adversary far beyond your comprehension. If you think that you're going to make a name for yourself at my expense, I suggest you think again. If you're hoping that this will be the time that Lord Raab rises from the ashes and makes his amazing comeback, don't. Instead of you trying to ruin my dreams, I'm going to ruin yours and everything that you stand for. Both Mark and especially Christian here made a fatal error in choosing you to dispose me.

Not am I only going to disappoint them, I'm going to prove them wrong. I'm going to make them, you, and everyone that continues to doubt me know that I am no longer anyone's bitch and that I DO play for keeps!

So understand something, boy.

This is your final warning. I've been absent for about a year and I haven't stayed lazy during that time. My skills are improved, I'm in a better place, and I'm ready to destroy ANYONE that comes into my path. Guys like Gabriel are on my hit list and it's not that I have anything against them. I just want to win. I want to be victorious and to see everything I've worked and EARNED hard for come to pass. So either you be a good, little boy and walk away or suffer the consequences. By that, I mean it's going to be a long, painful night if you continue this road.

For I am Kain...The King Of Kings! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!

>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion