Author Topic: the king of kings  (Read 380 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
the king of kings
« on: March 29, 2013, 07:04:48 PM »
 My thoughts run wild once more….

“My inner emotions have always been blank, trust me when I tell you that when I show emotions that these are just merely for the sake of it. I’m a heartless man, often called cold and calculated. I show lack of respect they say, yet I have managed to last longer inside the squared circle than many other legendary basketball player on the basketball court. And all for the sake of the pleasure of proving you wrong”

“For many years I have travelled the world, I often wandered when will I find my resting place. When will I retire and bring myself to the point where I just kick back and put my feet back on the table and watch others do what I have done. When will they learn that they have got so much to learn to achieve that goal? Already brass idiots that have got half a brain and only use the peanut behind their left ear have only uttered the obvious. You are old, you are washed up. Who are you anyways? And the obvious to the situation of them all… can you please tell me the way to the toilet sir? And then they say I’m delusional?”

“It’s my pride to stand here before you, fight for the last remaining dignity that you give me. Dignity my ass, I’m here to kick and destroy. I’m here to break down your dreams of surpassing my legacy. MY LEGACY!!! Is it worth it to wake up late at night? In a bed of sweat and wonder what just happened? Is it worth it to wonder why you challenged my legacy and came up short? A legacy is created over a period of time where people are just too impatient to reach something like that. My respect is earned through the fact that I need to be broken down, nothing more. And until that moment comes that someone can take away my Mojo as Austin Powers loves to say… you will have deserved nothing more than merely my foot down your throat”

“Is this normal I wonder? Is it normal to wander off in the deep clouds of darkness, to where you will find your inner peace? Is it normal that I dive into the deep end of the ocean and swim till there is no return? Is it normal that I can come up for breath where others just try to float away to shore? Or is it merely the acceptance that people have when they fail once, twice or three times? Where victors remain in the deep end. The deep end where there’s only two options… victory and certain surrender… a king never surrenders my loyal subjects… and why should I start now??”

“Before I close my eyes and wander off into another wet dream that is my existence… I ask you to dig deep into your soul and ask yourself the question… have you done enough to please yourself? Have you done enough to tell yourself that you deserved a pat on the shoulder and a job well done. Just before you answer… look deep down inside the darkness of your soul and realize that your reality was just merely and utterly a lie… a lie that does not suit a king… The King of Kings….”

To the present day

We open up in a ballroom, filled with royalties, filled with prime ministers and a couple that is happy and an even more thrilled mother. The eyes of the people are locked upon a spokesperson that is standing in an Armani suit, behind a microphone while reading up stuff that he has written down upon a piece of paper.

“A toast is made, a toast to celebrate the end of an era and a beginning of a new one. Yes, my native country of the Netherlands is going to have a change of the guard so to speak. The queen named Beatrix will step down after more than three decades of being our Royalty, as she is followed up by our King Willem and his wife Maxima. And who did they ask for? Not some royalty geek, that is masturbating himself in the bushes to the point where he mumbles oh Maxxxxxxxxxxx…… and then flushes himself with some spunk. Oh no, they ask the originator of the GWA’s past. The man that took the name King of Kings to heights that has never been seen before, oh sure I’ve watched it being used for the first time by a legend in his own right, but he only used it to portray a king of violence. A king like Conan The Barbarian… how pitiful that has become….. a total disgrace if you ask me.”

The people look around, nodding their heads as they are either taking a small sip from their glasses or staring at the couple that will soon be king and queen. Their eyes meet as if it was the very first time that they have ever met and they are a happy couple. Still madly in love and soon the most important couple in the entire nation.

“So when I was asked to fly over to do this speech, I had no second thoughts. I knew what to do, it is my honour to stand before you all. To acknowledge the fact that there are three people in this room. Three souls that are bound together by the fact that they love each other, that they understand and understood their task at hand. That they knew that one day the passing of the torch would come, that the other would follow up the tasks at hand of his own mother. A true mother of our nation, just like her mother was and her mother before her.”

The queen smiles as she nods and acknowledges the words that has been spoken by the spokesperson whose face is not shown to the camera.

“So people may ask themselves why me? Why has this man been asked to speak upon behalf of these people? Why not a fellow royalty? Why not one of the former Prime Ministers that has ran this country and worked alongside these people? Why a man that has not even been living in this country for over like what? A decade? Fifteen years? What has this man got that makes him so special that he can address these fine people? It’s loyalty and a similarity that is bigger than people would expect from us all…. You see these fine people are here for a reason… they were chosen to lead a country. Not chosen by themselves, but by fate itself… just like I was chosen many decades ago to leave this country. Not out of boredom, but just like the great Dutch sailors of the past. Travelling the world, conquering the seven seas. Being the ones that sailed towards every Continent and house fest our culture into the every days of life that we all know it… But never seem to wonder where it came from… That’s what I do… just like they are the marketing tool for foreign political discussions. I’m the cornerstone of foreign ass kicking”.

The people are laughing at the final comment, the spokesperson takes the opportunity to grab the glass of water and takes a sip from it. The camera turns from the royal family towards the spokesperson. It reveals to be none other than Goth, a wrestling legend and owner of his own wrestling company.

“People sometimes think that the lives that these fine human beings is easy. I can assure you that when you look beyond the seemingly wealth and the riches that these fine ladies and gentleman seemingly do not have to pay too much taxes. That this suggestion would make their life easy is a misunderstanding that would make me want to puke. Just like me, a man that has been blamed for many times to live in a world that is entertainment. A world that people proclaim that it is all a fix, a joke. Nothing like every other sports as the results are already planned out for the people to enjoy a show. A show they say? A show? I just got home from America, stapled up from head to toe… I got bruised ribs from the carnage that Rage put me through last week. And you know something? I enjoyed every single moment of it…and you want to know why??”

Goth silences for a few moments, he stares at the people who are listening to every word that he is saying.

“Because when I step foot in the ring, I really live the life of royalty… I am called the King of Kings… now I know that I am not the first wrestler to call himself that and I’m not the last. Hell a reject of my past has donned that title and now has to fight for every right of it to remain king… you see, when I step foot inside that ring everything changes. Like kings of the past, entering a battlefield. Fighting for dignity, fighting for fatherland and for the fact that you just do not wish to lose. Right your majesty?”

Queen Beatrix raises a glass of champagne to Goth, the wrestler nods in respect of the woman that has led his country for the good of most of thirty years.

“The right to be worshipped at the end of every battle, to have the world either in awe or in shock. To have the people go home with a sensation, knowing that I brought something to the dance that they never expected from me… or that they hoped for me to do. You see I’m being called a fake, a fraud. I’m called a freak, just because I dare to be different. But isn’t that what our country was build upon? To have people to be equals, but yet dare to be their selves? A nation that is so differently, that nobody can get along. But when it comes down to it, that we defend our nation like the proud men that we are? Isn’t that the Dutch Royal family has done since Willem van Oranje came from Germany and build his empire? The Queen Wilhelmina that fled to England… a woman that some claimed to be a coward when she ran… while it is the most courageous thing that you could do to leave… but not to ever let a nation disappear from your heart”.

Beatrix nods as she agrees with the words from the man that speaks to them.

“To lead a revolution from within seemingly defeat, a seemingly position that people proclaim for me to be in. The position that I cannot reclaim my throne anymore. Because I’m too old, that I’m too slow. That I’m just washed up, that I should retire and just think about producing babies with Sapphira while I still can. And isn’t it funny how back then and people now say the words that we do not need this family anymore for so many reasons. And yet, they always survive the criticism… as I will always find a way to overcome seemingly odds stacked against me. And for what reason? For the reason of love… love makes you do things that is indescribable. Their love for this nation, my love for the sport and the love that I bring to be the very best. Since day one, day ONE!!! I was told I could not achieve anything… and to this very day I’m still being told I can’t make it… and when I start to question myself… yes I have…”

He looks at them with a cold look in his eyes before cracking up a little bit and raises his glass of water.

“I think back of how Wilhelmina must have told Juliana tales of how she would become queen one day of a great nation. How Juliana never looked back, how she waved off the criticism of marrying a native from Germany.. a country that was in war with us. How Beatrix has grown to become a hardcore queen of ruling the world of politics whenever it was necessary.”

The queen bows her head towards Goth as the wrestler does the same for her out of respect.

“Like Kain tries to convince me that I’m no longer needed. That I’m going to be buried alive, that I’m going to be broken down and eventually killed. How strong words are usually used as a tool to scare people off. I’m beyond the moments of scaring, I’m beyond the moments where I just utter the words that I just don’t know anymore. I’ve bled, I’ve crawled and I’ve taken people to the point where one thing happened. I always came back for more, I always slept through the bed sheets as blood stained through my bandages. I often wondered to myself, was this really what I was put on this earth for? And then I always told myself that pain is a way to win margins. Pain and blood is a tool that could replace music. Because it is what sticks between the ears of the fans, that sticks between the ears of the boys and girls in the back. And that what sticks within the brains of people that know… that they KNOW!! That they just witnessed a true royalty of wrestling… the King of Kings… that has risen once again from the dead… telling the world… that the Holy Spirit will come over them soon… to tell the tale of Goth… the King of Kings…. I thank you all..”

The royalties and the other guests applaud Goth as he bows for them, he walks over to the royal family and kisses the Queen and the soon to be Queen. He shakes the hand of the soon to be King Willem. He then bows for him before leaving the room as we go to a commercial break.

“In the flight to America”

Goth can be seen in his private jet, enjoying a nice glass of wine as we see him watching Kain ramble on. He picks up his phone and dials a number, he is waiting for an answer and then gets someone on the other line.

Goth: Yes this is Goth, I want to know who allowed the fortunate Kain to walk towards my headquarters and not give him a royal welcome?

He awaits an answer from the phone as he finally gets one and chuckles.

Goth: Yup, that’s what I said… a royal welcoming. You see, this man whether you like it or not has a history in my company. We should acknowledge the fact that this man should get a gold engraved key that would allow him access to every part of my organisation. Hell, we should give him a spot to our board of directors.

Again he awaits the answer from the person on the other line, but this time he suddenly cuts him off with an angered tone.

Goth: OF COURSE NOT YOU DUMB IDIOT!!! What the hell? Where is the security that should have left this man outside the confines of my organisation? Were they trying to get the best Hot Dogs from that Hot Dog seller outside our gate? It seems that people are slowly forgetting the fact that whether I’m in a different federation for the wrestling part, that I still run the show right? You know something? Put Bill Barnhart on the case, I know for a fact that he just loves to break down people when he is a bit cranky.

He places the phone down, his angered look quickly vanishes to a big time smile on his face.

Goth: Oh Gosh, I know that would have made them sweat bullets right now. They are totally assuming my role as the mad man that the world knows me to be. That I am just enjoying a good laugh right now, I mean seriously. It’s the same thing that I have come to grow accustom from a man like Kain. That makes him simplistic, simplistic as a person out of the ring. A man that thinks one tempo… his own tempo. He is like a horse you know… horses are easily to be distracted. That’s why when they are used in ceremonies that they will be blinded from the sides. So that people won’t distract them from looking straight forward. That’s the only thing that Kain is doing… looking straight forward… forward to his own believable tale that he has created.

Goth: A tale that has crafted him to be a dangerous man, oh yes I’ve said it. A dangerous man. A man that has succeeded in so many things as of late, even holding three wins over me in recent matches. Yes I’m a man that acknowledges defeat just as much as victory. Who ever said that I was delusional? That I was a coward? That I just could not give up? That I could not accept failure?

Goth fakes a vomit gesture, signifying that he has enough of the bullshit that he just uttered out in front of the camera.

Goth: Since when do you utter words of your own comfort Kain? Are you heading back to a reality that suits you better? I believe it is moments like these that I usually would go deeper into things that you have said, but then again… I would love to have these five minutes of fame last longer than merely five minutes.. you know that I’m an ego maniac right?

His mouth grins, his eyes slowly close as if he is dozing off into his own dream. For a few moments he is in his own world and is enjoying the silence.

Goth: You hear that? Of course you don’t, when you doze off in your own world it is only you that knows exactly what is going on inside and outside of it. That makes people so special when you wander off in something that makes you forget that there are others moving past you in this world. Others just run away from reality, creating a world filled with Hobbits or magicians. Whereas for me, I just vacate myself from each and everyone of you. To stand in my Garden of Eden, to slither around as a snake… in the hopes of trying to find a simplistic human being… trying to find the right moment to have him or her eat from the apple of sins…. Making the old Biblical tale become a current situation once more. A situation that people should not just turn a blind eye from the tales that could be gone back to thousands upon thousands of years ago…

Goth: You wonder am I a religious man? Do I go down on my knees and pray before the God almighty? The people wonder if I could live without the lifestyle of being a greedy human being. The only think I care about is making money and waste those who served their purpose. The world has gotten to the point of where they actually claim to know who I am… to the point where I just utter something in utter forgiveness and slice their throat in betrayal… am I Jesus? Am I Judas? Am I Jonah that once ran away from God and fell in the belly of a whale? Only to realise his true purpose of life and bettered his? Who knows… only time has to tell the tale of reality…

He remains silent for a few moments, his eyes stays close. We can see how his face that usually is filled with tension has calmed down. As if he has become a different human being…  while his fingers grasp the leather seat that he sits in.

Goth: I am who I claim to be, nothing more and nothing less. Am I a man that can accept defeat? Am I a man that let defeat be what it is and just wander off? Am I a man that accepts a loss and retire, wonder what if? What if I did this? What if I did that? What if Roger Rabbit never got framed in the first place, would there still be a movie with his cartoon girlfriend? Questions that may hold essence to some and mean shit to others. But nonetheless they are remaining questions that needs to be answered… and answers I seek… for the lack of better words that I just cannot sleep with merely nothing more than what ifs….

His eyes open up slowly, we see his patented eyes that we have come to know and love piercing into the camera. His face, battered and bruised from past wars. Scars that have healed, but would never go away anymore. Bruises on his neck can be seen from his past war that he has had with Rage. Where everything including the kitchen sink was tossed in the ring to get the job done.

Goth: People always speak out in ways of victory, it’s their growing nature to gloat of nature. To gloat about the successes that they have had, that they are blinded by the words of defeat. People always see their truth in their own world that does not hold any place for the worlds of others. Nothing makes them look happier than to have people acknowledge and bend down in defeat… I never have and I never will, I just put them into the position where they are forced to fight for their existence… the existence when they need to fight to remain vertical.

Goth: Do I still possess the ability to shine? Oh how do I know.. nobody dares to believe the words that I have spoken in thirteen years… who knows even more. Why would they even believe me now? You know something? I don’t care, the truth behold is that the only thing that matters is that I believe it… that’s the only thing I care about.

Goth takes a sip from his glass and lets the liquid flow through his mouth into his throat. He enjoys the taste before placing the glass down.

Goth: People want to know why? Why do I continue to wrestle? What is it? Is it the fact that I’m the Frank Sinatra of wrestling? Can I not just go home and stay away? You know something? I can’t and I won’t, It’s simple. Until someone is able to beat me down, to show me no mercy and beat me down constantly until I can’t get up… I will go on. Because I’ve learned this the hard way, until you can beat me down that I crawl back to a place where I can hide out of shame… I get back and go for that one moment. That one moment that I look you in the eyes and tell you exactly that this is the reason why I keep coming back… AP Feight, a man that was a thorn into my side.. the first time we met, I was just crowned champion. I was at the top of the world. I proclaimed my own superiority to the world. And what happened? I lost to that blonde haired son of a bitch. A few more matches, the same result.

Goth: A normal man would have gone back and cried to his mother, would consider retirement or just ask to himself if he wasn’t good enough. Than six months afterwards, Psycho Circus… I did the unthinkable and pinned him as he was the final combatant and became champion. Extracting revenge upon a soul that deemed himself a GOD..

Goth: Jaymz… same story, a giant of a man in stature and also in wrestling. He was a wrestling mind, nothing more and nothing less. He got inside my head, I hated his guts. But the truth to be told is that I hated my lack of coming back more than my admiration for this man. Until Psycho Circus… I pinned him too. I extracted a demon out of my soul and knew than that I have arrived…

Goth: You see people, a loss is not going to matter much… a few more does not make you a failure out of the blue sky and make you become a second rate failure… the world wishes to make you believe that tale, the truth is far from the reality that the written word is just as dangerous as the sword that digs inside your flesh in search for your heart. I do not accept failure until I cannot be able to stand up anymore. When I realise that I’ve been bested by someone that showed no mercy… something I have had to hear for how many times Kain?

Goth: A man that tells me that I showed him mercy, a man that told me that I should have killed him. A man that tells me that I should just have accepted a loss and move on. Act like nothing has happened and get back to my life as nothing means more than fuck like rabbits and create a life that he seems to be enjoying. A life where his wife cries every night, hoping that her prince would walk to the door once more. To comfort her miserable life as a loner. I’m sorry Kain, but you make these things too easy for me not to miss out on, I hope you understand that it’s just business… nothing personal… right??

Goth chuckles, shaking his head while raising his glass to his lips once more before putting it down again.

Goth: You see Kain, I see a flaw in your reality. You are telling me that I should do this and I should do that… while your world is not as flawless as you seem to be. A strong man, big and huge. Muscles everywhere, but a kind of heart mentality that prevents you to be a killer when the moments ask it for you to be one. You wonder why I never was a killer in the past matches, does it matter to this point Kain? Past matches are just that, past matches. I cannot bring back the past as you cannot do anything to stop me from having my lips touch my glass one more time for this flight. It’s quite simple Kain, you wish to hold the answers that makes you become a rocket scientist and me a quitter? Then let me ask you something Kain? Have you ever been into a position that you need to put everything on the line to not end up on the losing end? Oh sure you have, you have wrestled many times. But this time there is something on the line that is beyond that what you are used to as a pro wrestler without an identity. Because let’s face it, your identity is just something that you grasped from another man, admit the fact that I was the one that used the King mentality before you. I am doing this for a simple reason Kain… I challenged you for that title… I challenged you to put up or shut up.. I challenged you to put up your entire identity on the line, not just a match where you get paid when you lose and not when you don’t. Because let’s be honest, that’s the first thing you learn in wrestling school now is it??

His eyes are suddenly getting less enjoyable and more serious. His face slowly turn into the Goth that we have gotten to know over the past years.

Goth: Haven’t you already tasted defeat Kain? What happened Kain? Why are you no longer champion? Is it because you were not focussed enough on the match? Did you let your partner down? Did your partner let you down? Were you with your mind upon the match that is ahead of you? Because I know that when you are not in front of the camera, you are not the man that you try to be. You are a father, a husband. A man that wants to raise his family, defend it. Watch his offspring grow to the point where he can retire a happy man. A difference that makes you a failure when it comes down to defend your pride and kill me Kain.

Goth: I come back time after time after time, not to prove to me that I can do it… But to show you that I can do it… To be the very best in the world of wrestling… I need to do this because it what I am Kain. I know that deep down inside you are just a name that beat me… there, I said it. I know that your brain will not register these words as you are already wondering what I will do inside that ring Kain….. defeats do not mean a thing to me, it’s not about me extracting revenge upon you because I lost… this isn’t because I wish to do something that I should have done years ago…oh no Kain… it’s far more complicated and yet easier to understand in two…..

Goth looks at the glass, it’s empty. He buzzes on the button on his table and a waiter arrives with another bottle of wine. Goth nods to him as he pours some wine into his glass.

Goth: I want to take away your identity Kain, remember my challenge I did how long ago? When you hid behind your rulings of having to defend your tag team title over to defend your pride? Your identity? Your existence? That’s something you have never done before have you? And you know why? Because what would you be without it? Nothing, you would be nothing. Nothing more than just a mere shell of who you truly are… that’s why I challenged you to this match where the loser needs to bow down to the King… the True King of Kings. Or have you forgotten about that Kain? You see, in your brain I do it to redeem my losses. Ever heard of the saying: “You win a few, you lose a few?” I’m a multi millionair… I could buy this whole dump twice if I wanted and still be the wealthiest man alive. Oh no Kain, I do it because I get a high out of it. Enjoying the moment where I know that I have broken you down. You already tasted defeat… you already want to avenge your title losses… while I am on the other hand have been counting the days until I finally got what I wanted… you Kain… inside that ring. For the role of the TRUE King of Kings.

He sips from his glass as he watches the glass. It has a golden line on the edge of it and a golden name engraved in it. It reads Goth, the King of Kings.

Goth: Do you know what these days are Kain? I’ll tell you what they are and I hope you can find the clue in this tale… the tale of betrayal, the tale of the final moments together. The tale of where a man lowered himself to wash the feet of another. A tale of where a man knew that through his betrayal of the man that proclaimed he loved him… a tale where he knew that death would find him. Only to wake up and show the wounds of his friends betrayal… do you know why I use this tale to warn you Kain?

Goth: I betrayed your trust years ago, I allowed you to stay awake.. I allowed you to stay alie and why? Not to come back years later and finish the job. Oh no Kain, I came back to kiss you on your lips and tell you that your three victories over me was your betrayal upon me. Those three matches where the rooster that alarmed you after telling three times that you could not lose to me. The rooster has cried out your name and I’ve heard the weeping sounds of his heart being broken.

Goth opens his mouth, allowing the glass to touch his lips and another sip from his glass emerge inside of him.

Goth: Oh don’t you just love a good glass of wine with a good tale? A tale that is so similar to the originator of the line to be the King of Kings… do we both deserve the role? People would question our right to proclaim anything. But can they question my intentions to put everything for me on the line as well as for you? As I have not heard you utter one word about it Kain? Have you forgotten that I was the one that issued the challenge? Where you said yes, but your heart said no? Why would I not just have this match the following week? Oh no, I had to fight you for the gold with a washed up partner… oh no Kain, I see through the slithering tongue of lies as I have had to dwell through it myself for so many tims…

Goth: Even Rage could not overcome his own lies my dear Kain. Another former something, trying to prove his worth upon me. How odd how the table of lady luck has vanished from you to me huh Kain? Only difference is that I do not choose to gloat too much in front of someone else’s backyard. Oh no Kain, I do it inside the ring. I take away your dignity, I take away your pride and I take away your career. And how do I do it? For having you bow down in front of me… how much more disgrace could a man go through without having to say that you should have killed me? I am going to kill you in a way that hurts your life even more.

Goth: You see Kain, this is going to be the final match. Afterwards if you somehow manages to beat me… I won’t go after you again. When I beat you, I am sure that it will the last time you ever dare to use that title again. Because it’s my time to put the writing on the dotted line. You are so full of yourself that you just did what I wanted you to do. You just signed your death wish when it came down to your career.

Goth turns off his television where he was watching the promo off his opponent for this coming show.

Goth: I’m going to get down to the point Kain. Everything goes, I got nothing to hold back for. I got nothing to lose and everything to gain. I’m the one that is the underdog inside your stupid mind and that’s fine with me, the underdogs always prevail in the end Kain.. numbers isn’t something you need to focus on too much. It’s the intention that people have to take away something that you hold dear? The whole Dr. Phil mumbo jumbo only has one impact in this whole situation Kain… you are believing every single word that comes out of your stinking mouth. The problem is Kain, you live in a reality that bases himself upon you. But now the reality has found a crack where you lost the titles. Deep down inside your gut I wonder do you blame it upon you? Or upon your partner. Your partner that already said that you will get the belts back. How does it feel to be relying upon a partner Kain? Now you know what a ghost can do for your entire existence. NOTHING!!!

Goth suddenly stops talking as he realises that his woman comes into his shot. He grins as he kisses her on the lips as she sits down.

Goth: Did your wife tell you not to face me Kain? Did you had to convince her that this match would be just like any other? Did she tell you that she is worried I may do something horrible to you like I did to Rage last week? You have to admit that this Rage did some horrible stuff to me and I just kept coming back for more. It’s like those moments where you are watching a horror movie and you know that the fools shouldn’t enter the ghost house. And you know they still do. It’s like that Kain, You know that deep down inside your gut you know you have to, but you don’t want to. And you know why? Because in the end the horrible case of destruction will eventually come up and break your skull in two. What does that leave you Kain? In a serious heap of trouble… trust me, life is going to end up a lot worse when I’m through with you…

His woman kisses him on the lips before she sits down next to him and reads a magazine as Goth chuckles.

Goth: See Kain, no wife that is going to be begging for me to stop. No wife that is going to put her personal feelings with her man’s job. No comparison for me to a young girl that tries to persuade her boyfriend. Girls are going through phases Kain, phases in their lives as they experience changes in their bodies. Hormones that skyrocket out of their roofs, while daddies are trying to keep their boyfriends away from them until their marriage. Girls are nothing compared to a fullgrown, adult man that does not need to create his character. A man that knows what life can offer him and a man that has seen the light so many times that I could just turn off that light bulb. So back to your insignificant comparison for me to a girl, have you ever come to that situation that you were presented to the where a girl persuades you? Trust me, there is no man alive that can withstand it when a woman is putting her magic on him, Next time when you hire people to play a role for you to make a point, you should at least make them look persuasive for a change Kain…

Goth: Trust me Kain, this time the life of your existence will be flashing before your eyes. You will realise that this isn’t just a hyped up match of two old friends. No Kain, like I have said before, it’s about you to show the world this time that you can put me out of my misery. Because I know, you know and your dearly wife knows that deep down inside… you just choke. And that my friend, will be the kiss to your face my friend Judas. You just never saw it coming…. It’s good to be the King… THE KING OF KINGS.

With that Goth chuckles as he grabs his glass of wine and finishes his final zip as the shot slowly fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>