Author Topic: The Karma || Tagging with Miles Kasey  (Read 957 times)

Offline Alexandra Calaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
The Karma || Tagging with Miles Kasey
« on: June 02, 2023, 05:52:10 PM »
Alexandra’s Blog
May 31st, 2023
Calaway Estate
Dallas, Texas

This was the small amount of time that Alexandra would have to let everyone who followed her blog know what was going on in her life. It was easier in those moments than a simple video, sometimes, that couldn’t last forever and knowing her, would get her social media banned. Sitting down at her laptop, she looked out the window, up at the moon, collecting her thoughts. She had a big chance ahead of her, tagging with someone she had faced in the ring before.

So here we are again, another blog, letting you all have a glimpse into my personal life. Something I never used to do, something I said I never would, yet, here I sit, typing out my personal life and sending it into the void of social media. I’m done hiding, I’m done keeping secrets. Something big hangs in the air, a secret that could come to light very soon. A secret I never should have kept, however the danger was too great, should that secret come to light, people could have died. When it does, I only hope that those who are involved can forgive me for never telling them. But that’s a story for another time. Things are.. Hectic, but I must focus. I have to focus on what’s important at this time. Enough about my personal life, there’s more to worry about. My focus is on my match, going into this, I was glad that he came to me, instead of me going to him.

Sin City Wrestling gave me a place to showcase my talent and so far, I’ve been lacking because of my personal bullshit. This time, no. I’m not going down without tearing apart our opponents. I’m not going to just lay down and take it anymore. Bea, Luna, Bobbie, Krystal, in due time I will take everything you hold dear and destroy it. I will watch as you crumble to your knees in front of me and beg for release. However when that time comes for you, and it will, I will look down on you and kick your god damned teeth down your fucking throats. For now, it’s Oliver Zahn and Eiley who get to feel the pain and I will not leave that ring until they are both on their backs in pain, wishing they hadn’t shown up.

This week, I’ll be teaming with Miles Kasey, a man who is as breathtakingly talented as he is gorgeous. Now before you all go making assumptions, I’m well aware of him and his partner. I adore both of them and I am happy for them. I’m honored that Carter would trust me with the safety and well being of his beloved. And he has my word that I will keep Miles as safe as I possibly can. The man is talented and knowing that he’s in my corner as my new tag team partner, well, I have nothing to worry about. The two of us working together, will be JUST what we both needed.

Miles, I’m sure you’ll read this at some point, I’m sure words will reach your ears. I want you to know that no matter what happens out there, I have your back. There’s nothing to worry about when it comes to me.  Unlike when I teamed with Krystal, I won’t do to you what she did to me. I unlike that woman, and I use that word lightly, I have nothing left to prove. We work well, just look at what we did in our match against each other. That match was one of the best. This time, instead of being opponents, we are in each other’s corner. Let’s show them what happens when two of the BEST WRESTLERS in SCW work as a cohesive unit. I can’t wait to have you for my tag team partner. I know that both Oliver and Eiley are gunning to take us out, so let’s show them what happens when we become a target.

Oliver Zahn, a name I’ve heard whispered, but is he really ready to face off against someone like Miles or myself? Not that it matters, because he will soon find out just what the two of us are capable of doing. Has he been on a roll of late, yes. But soon enough, everyone hits a wall and finds themselves on the losing side. No one can win all the time, those on the top, eventually wind up on the bottom and those who seem to be untouchable, become the touched. It just takes the right catalyst. At Climax Control, he finds himself standing across the ring from two catalysts, prepared to dethrone him.

Eiley, sweet little girl, a woman of your ilk, shouldn’t be worried about this match. But here you are, you are going to be stepping into the ring with a team who knows each other’s moves, who’ve been in the ring against each other, we know what each other can do.  You may know exactly who your partner is, how he works, how he ticks. But you don’t know what we, what myself and Miles can do.  Neither of us have to prove ourselves to anyone, we are here and we are going to do what WE do best, which is beat the shit out of people. We are here to wrestle against the best of the best and beat them. Which is exactly what we plan on doing to the two of you.

There’s nothing more at this time, see you all soon. Tune into Climax Control, to see your favorite new tag team take the world by storm.

Post and BAM there it was, her life in the public view now. And to be honest, it was a wonder that her life wasn’t that public yet. There it is, the start of something new, something better. The Tag Team that the people deserve. She wasn’t sure just how hard it would be to live life now. It was different now, she was different now. The same woman who hid that dark secret for years, now was different. She wasn’t scared now then again there was nothing to be afraid of right. Those threats went when he did right? After all, no threat is there forever, but could it really have died out in eleven years. Was it really that simple? Could all the hatred and desire to end his bloodline be gone that easily? She had to be sure before she could come clean about it to them. There was far too much risk and Ashlynn had already been through too much in her life to have to learn this truth, but it was coming. Soon everyone would know the truth and their lives wouldn’t be the same.

For now, her focus was on winning. She needed it. She was lost for a while, especially with her life in shambles as it had been. Between her and Miles Kasey, there was no way they could lose, unless someone else got involved, after all, she did attack Bobbie Dahl last week, wanting revenge for what had happened in the Blast From the Past tournament. A match that she and Raven could have won, a match SHE should have won. Now the time had come.

Conversations
June 1st, 2023
DFW Airport
Dallas, Texas

Alexandra had been sitting in the airport waiting for her flight. Her daughter would be safe, staying with her friend Tamika Strader for the next few days while Alexandra worked. It was only a matter of time before Alexandra and her daughter would be reunited, at least if she was with the Straders, she would be safe.  Her phone rang and she picked it up, seeing the number and photo of the person calling, a smile crossed her face and she spoke.

“Hey handsome. Just waiting on my flight to Tucson Arizona for Climax Control. Nah, it’s fine. I can handle this one. Ash? She’s with your sister. Hey come on, Tamika has been a good influence on her.  I trust her with my daughter, as much as I trust you with her sweetheart. I know that so long as she’s there, she’s safe from harm. You and Mika wouldn’t let anything happen to her. I trust your family John, who is better than the Straders.”

Alexandra chuckled, listening to the person on the other end of the line. It was like something had changed between them and she wasn’t sure what it was, but she liked it a lot. She smiled like a teenage girl with her first crush, but when she caught her reflection she stopped and cleared her throat.

“I am in the middle of the airport handsome. Can you not make me blush? Come on John, this isn’t fair. I’ll come see you after this is over, besides, aren’t you going to congratulate me, I’m the World Champion of PWS: Apex. If anyone believed in me, it was you.  Well it’s what I do darling. You should know by now I go out there every show and give it one hundred percent. We both know I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t.”

She listened as the voice on the other side spoke again, that smile returned and she gave a nod, seeing her flight boarding.

“My flight is boarding, sorry to cut this short. I’ll call you when I land.  I’ll miss you too, nothing to worry about. I wish you were going with me, but I know you’ve got your own things to deal with. I’ll see you soon, handsome.  We both know this, besides, I’ve got a tag match to go win.”

She smiled as she hung up and looked at the photo until her phone faded to black.  She closed her phone and stuffed it into her pocket, standing to walk towards the booth to check into her flight, before walking down the tunnel. She looked back over her shoulder, knowing that there was a possibility he was here, but she didn’t see anything. It’s very often that she could look over her shoulder and he would be there protecting her. And honestly, she had grown used to that, however this time, she would have to do it alone. Both of them had their own issues to deal with right now. Hers was this match, his was personal.

Time to show you just who the hell we are
Hiking up Mount Lemmon
Hoodoo Vista
June 2nd, 2023
Tucson, Az

Once at the highest point, she took a moment to take in all of the view around her. It was gorgeous and honestly, it was a view she would have killed to have been sharing with her lover. But she knew it wasn’t time. Thousands of thoughts flowed through her head. It was only a matter of time before she would need to say something more about her match. There was a lot to say to be perfectly honest. She needed this win, she needed to remind everyone here just who she was. It was true, fate had not been on her side lately and she needed to turn this shit around. Miles was trustworthy, he wasn’t Krystal, he wasn’t Alexander Raven. He was a man who knew WHO he was and WHAT he could do. She feared nothing and neither did he. Together the two of them would make a formidable team, one that could boost Sin City Wrestlings Tag division to new heights. They just needed to win and they would. Using her phone, she set up the camera to record, she could send it over to the management team at Sin City when she made it down the mountain. Taking a breath she began to speak.

“Oliver and Eiley, there is something you two need to realize about me. I do not stop. I will not give up and I will not stop until both of you are begging for me to stop, and maybe not even then. You see, up until last week, I was testing people. Testing the waters here in Sin City, but not anymore. If the people here want to see me as weak, then I’ll show them just how weak I’m not. Bea, Bobbie, Luna and Alexander, hell even Krystal Wolfe all see me as a weak individual.  What because of my age? Because of my lack of wins? That’s not what builds a champion. The thing that builds a champion, is taking your losses in stride. How do you think I’ve managed to stick around for twenty-three years in this industry? I take all the time I need to get a feel for people, for management and then I strike.  And strike I do. Ask any company I’ve been in, they’ll all tell you the same thing. Alexandra loves to play with her prey, then when they are comfortable, she takes them down.”

She paused for a few moments, her focus out over the horizon again.  She takes a breath and swallows before turning back to the camera, focusing on her opponents now. Oliver Zahn, what was it with these men who tried to pull off the brooding look. Every little bitch coming out of some academy acts like they have something to prove. Both Oliver and Eiley had that look about them and it disgusted Alexandra.

“Oliver you seem to have everything it takes, but from the look in your eyes, you aren’t ready for this. You aren’t ready for what either of us are capable of doing. And your little tag partner, she’s not ready for the woman I am. Neither of you could take me out and I won't allow it to happen. I’m done testing as I’ve said before. Now is the time for doing, the time has come and the two of you are going to be the symbol of that. You all saw what I did to Bobbie and that’s been building since my Blast from the past match. Once Miles and I tear you and your little buddy apart, I fully intend on destroying everyone who tried to stop my momentum here.”

Another small pause came as Alexandra tried to slow down the thoughts running through her mind.

“Eiley, you have all the time in the world to try and be the number one heel woman. You have the ability to do great things, I can see that. But don’t chain yourself to this Oliver guy. Strike out on your own, make a name for yourself. Don’t rely on a man to get you to the top. That’s not how the Queens of this industry are made. The Queens TAKE it, they make it known that they lead the call, not the man. But you know, what do I know right? I’ve lost every match here. I’ve not been focused. Your time will come, your time is not now. I promise you, listen to me, learn and you’ll see the truth.  Or you can wind up loony like Luna Vanity and in my crosshairs.”

And now a message to her partner. A promise to make and to keep. She knew they needed to be a cohesive team, one that worked together BETTER than Oliver and Eiley, and they would.

“Miles, you and I have been in a ring against each other, now we get a chance to be on the other side of that. We’ve finally got a chance to show everyone that we are even more formidable in the ring as partners than as opponents. I can’t wait to meet up and talk this out. We have a lot to discuss and very little time to do this in.  You posed this team up and we are going to do this. I believe in us, even though it seems we’ve got everything and everyone against us. The two of us have nothing to prove to these assholes, but it will be nice to destroy them, just to prove a point to everyone that WE are the ones who will run the mixed tag division.”

Alexandra shrugs her shoulders, laughing softly, looking over the horizon in the distance. Reaching up she pulls a chain necklace from out of her shirt and holds onto the charm.  Her heart racing at the thought of what’s going to happen if they win this match.  She shakes her head and tucks it away again.

“And as for me, my focus is on beating our opponents. That’s why I took the hike up here, that’s the whole reason for this video. I needed somewhere to find that inner peace again. I came up here to clear my mind, to build stamina and focus. I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to go into this match with my mind full of bullshit that I will eventually have to face. Right now, my mind has never been so clear. I know who I am, what I am, and what I want. I know what I need to do to make sure that we win. I will stop at nothing to get it. Oliver and Eiley, I hope that you both are just as ready. See you soon.”

With that Alexandra reaches over and turns off the camera. There was nothing more to say. Anything else would just be overkill and she knew that. Leave something for Miles to say, this was as much his moment as it was hers. All that she wanted now was to win this match and go home to her family. To the people who mattered the most to her and live her life without the fear that had hung over her head for so many years.

Meeting with Miles
Blue Willow Restaurant and Gift Shop
June 2nd, 2023
Tucson, Az

Alexandra waited at the restaurant she had been told to go to. After having spoken to Miles backstage when this whole idea came into being, she knew that the two of them needed to sit down and have a real conversation. There was no fear about what was going to happen in the ring. She knew what he was capable of, of what SHE was capable of. She needed to make sure that mentally they were on the same page, that what happened with Krystal wouldn't happen here, unless it was REALLY needed. Something told her she could trust Kasey, he wasn’t the type to pull that shit.

“I’m meeting a friend here. Miles Kasey, he should be waiting for me.”

The waitress led her towards the table and nodded as Kasey stood and the two shook hands.

“It’s good to see you again Miles, I’m glad we are going to have this time to discuss things..”

It was a needed meeting, knowing they both needed to clear the air after the match they had not too long ago. She took a seat and waited to see what he might say.

FADE TO BLACK