Author Topic: The Kath-Lyn Empire Strikes Back  (Read 462 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
The Kath-Lyn Empire Strikes Back
« on: May 08, 2020, 10:19:12 PM »
 Off Camera
After Climax Control 2 Weeks Ago

To say Kate Steele was a nervous wreck was that of an understatement. She was an absolute mess as she sat in the back of the ambulance watching the paramedics work on her husband. Juliet had tears in her eyes as her father was a bloody mess. Kate screams as she angrily grabs one of the paramedics by the neck and she begins to choke them out without hesitation.

“YOU BETTER HELP MY FUCKING HUSBAND… YOU BETTER DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE SURE HE IS OKAY!!!!

The other paramedic grabbed Kate as she yanked her off of the man.  Kate was screaming like a lunatic as she cursed the woman out.

“GET YOUR BLOODY FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME… HELP MY HUSBAND…. PLEASE HELP HIM!!!!!”

“Ma’am please calm down. We are doing everything in our power to do what we can for him. We will be at the hospital in a few minutes. Just please stay calm and once we get there the doctors and nurses will do whatever they can for him…”

Kate could only offer some tears in return as she couldn’t believe what happened. She moves her eyes to that of her daughter who looks down at her father. She hugs him tightly as a few tears roll down her eyes.

“Please be okay daddy… You don’t deserve this. I just hope the doctors say you are okay so you can come back home and we can do fun things together again…”

With that the 11 year old continues to hug her father as tightly as she could. It isn’t long before the ambulance finally pulls into front of the emergency room. The back doors to the ambulance opens up and they begin to cart Teddy out of the vehicle and right into the hospital. Kate grabs Juliet by the hand as she goes to follow suit but it is at that moment that some of the hospital officials stand in front of the Emergency Room doors and glance into the eyes of Kate.

“Sorry but you aren’t allowed to go inside…”

Kate let’s go of Juliet as she looks deeply into the female worker’s eyes.

“What kind of bollocks is it that I can’t go inside?! MY HUSBAND is in there right now. He was unconscious when we left the arena. I need to go in there and make sure that he gets the best possible care. I can’t do that by standing out here. Now you are going to move the fuck out of the way and you ARE GOING TO LET ME IN!!!”

Kate tries to push her way through the woman but it’s at that point that two security guards grab Kate and they begin to push her out of the building. They hold her at bay as the woman official sighs and begins to shake her head as she tries her best to explain the situation.

“Listen I know you want to go in there but with the way the pandemic is going and for the benefit of your safety we are only allowing patients to go into the actual hospital. If there are any updates we will call you and inform you with what’s going on. I am so sorry that it has to be like this but this is for everybody’s safety. I think your husband would be able to rest better knowing that you and your daughter made it home safely.”

Kate is furious as the security guards let her go as she looks over at Juliet before she moves her eyes over to that of the woman.

“So I am just supposed to stand out here while you all go to work on my husband… Look I know this Corona shit is deadly… I know it’s devastating but I would rather be in there BY MY HUSBAND’S SIDE. If something happens to him and I am not there I am going to fuck you up along with EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DOCTOR IN THIS PLACE. My husband was BLEEDING… He needs to be treated and…”

The woman however shakes her head as she looks back at Kate.

“I am sorry miss but that’s just how it’s going to be. At least be thankful that your husband has a wound and it isn’t Corona…”

Kate’s eyes light up as she looks at the woman with a look of disdain on her face.

“What the fuck did you just say to me…It shouldn’t even matter if my husband has Corona or not. You work for the hospital and you shouldn’t be talking to the wife of a patient like that especially when I am sure it’s my insurance’s money which is paying you to have a job…”

The woman shakes her head in disgust as she looks back at Kate.

“Right… You are part of the blame for what’s wrong with the world. I have seen you on television. You are one of those wrestlers. The world is supposed to be shut down for everybody’s protection. The hospital is supposed to be for those who really need it yet we have dumb people like you who like to ignore warnings and social distancing. By wrestling you come into social contact with your peers and you could be spreading something and not even know it! On top of that because of your career choices you are subject yourself to injury and are filling hospitals such as this with injuries that could have been avoided had you not done anything…”

The woman continues to tear Kate apart with her words as she speaks venom right into her.

“You are supposed to be the good girls?! How in the hell are you even essential. That’s a bunch of bullshit. Essential workers are people like myself who have to be here and keep people like you from frequenting our hospitals. The doctors and nurses who are doing everything in their power to preserve life and…”

Kate begins to be seething at this point as she shakes her head in disgust. She glares right into the eyes of the woman.

“First of all I never said I was a good girl… I merely play one on television and secondly when it comes to my family. I will do anything to protect them. When somebody disrespects my family all bets are off and don’t you dare ever DISRESPECT MY HUSBAND!!!”

With that in a blind rage Kate couldn’t take the disrespect anymore. In a frantic she breaks free from the security guards and she charges at the hospital clerk. Kate begins to get a few shots off as she punches the woman in the face twice before the security guards pull her off. The woman stands up as she has some blood dripping from her lips as she glares at Kate.

“YOU CRAZY FUCKING BITCH… YOU AC TUALLY PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME?!… SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!”

The security guards put knees into Kate’s back as they restrain her on the ground. Juliet is crying as she doesn’t know what to do.

“MOMMY!!!!!”

Kate can’t help but grimace in pain as she continues to get restraint. She screams out at the top of her lungs.

“JULIE CALL YOUR AUNTIE RUBY AND HAVE HER PICK YOU UP!!!”

“BUT MOMMY THEY ARE HURTING YOU…”

“JULIET DESDEMONA STEELE-WARREN YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!!!”

Juliet can only sigh in return as she does what they say. An hour goes by and it is at that moment that we are able to see Kate Steele being handcuffed and being placed into a cop car that speeds off into the quiet of the Vegas night. Kate is taken to a holding cell and she has been sitting there for hours. She is there with some serious felons as she sits alone by herself. A huge woman walks over to her.

“What the hell are you in here for?!”

Kate however doesn’t say anything as she sits there minding her own business.

“Do you hear me talking to you short stuff?!”

Kate smiles as she slowly stands up as she is about to say something but that is when a police man walks to the cell and he opens it up.

“Kath-Lyn Warren you are free to go…”

With that Kate can’t help but smile as she exits the cell and is guided down the hallway until she is at the front desk of the police station. She speaks to the sergeant at the desk.

“Mrs. Warren you are free to go. You are only receiving a citation for now. Take care and please make sure this doesn’t happen again”

Kate nods her head as she is handed back her stuff. She holds her purse at her hip and pulls out her cell phone. Before she can even dial a few numbers on it that is when she could see the SCW transportation bus pulling up to the front of the station. Griffin Hawkins could be seen in the back of the bus as he rolls down the window and screams at Kate.

“Make sure you put on the provided mask and gloves before you even get on the bus. Also you have to sit at the front of the bus. When we get back to the hotel you will be isolated to a separate hotel room until everything is okay with you. Hurry up Kate!”

With that Griffin throws a bag out of the window. Kate walks over to the bag and opens it finding a mask and a pair of gloves. She puts them both on as she slowly makes her way to the bus. As soon as she gets on the bus it is at that moment that she could see the likes of Emerald, Sapphire, and Griffin all sitting in the back with instruments. Kate is a little befuddled as she looks at them.

“I appreciate you all picking me up but what exactly are you doing… How’s Juliet?!”

Griffin smiles in return.

“She’s with Ruby back at the hotel. She is making sure your little one is okay as far as we go we couldn’t miss out on an opportunity for this…”

Kate seems confused as she continues to look at them as they begin to play their instruments and Griffin begins to sing.

“An opportunity for what exactly…”

Griffin smiles as he begins to sing.

“The warden threw a party in the county jail
The prison band was there and they began to wail
The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing
You should've heard them knocked-out jailbirds sing”

Emerald smirks as she begins to play at her electric guitar as Griffin continues to sing.

“Let's rock everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock”

Kate chuckles as she looks at her friends.

“You aren’t going to let me live this down are you?!”

Griffin shakes his head as he smiles at Kate.

“Nope but it seems like a perfect time to work on some of our vocals right. Your band is quite amazing… Maybe I could be the new lead singer for the Gem Stones…”

Kate crosses her arms as she glares at Griffin blankly.

“That’s not even funny and how exactly would you fit into an ALL GIRL BAND!!! Also who would take me getting arrested as a way to promote a kick ass rendition of an Elvis Presley remake!?!”

Griffin chuckles as he looks back at Kate with a wide grin on his lips.

“Well as far as the whole girl band thing. I mean does it really need to be an all-girl band?! It would help make your job a bit easier. You wouldn’t have to balance being a lead singer for your band and a rhythm guitarist for mine. I would be such an amazing friend by helping you out!”

“Yes that sounds great but all that would do is make it that you overly stress yourself out by being in two bands! It’s still a lose lose situation Griffin!”

“Good point… I didn’t think about it like that!”

“Anyway as far as the idea to sing this song I can’t really take credit for it. Even if it’s completely brilliant in every single way and I wish I could have thought of it on my own but sadly I didn’t…”

Kate seems befuddled as she continues to speak back to her friend.

“So who did come up with the idea…”

Griffin smiles as wide as he can as he replies back to Kate.

“It was your husband! He said you would have thought the idea was funny and the reaction on your face definitely showcases that…”

“Wait he’s fine, what did he say… Is he going to live?!”

Griffin shakes his head.

“Kate relax… He just suffered a minor concussion. He should be able to recover from it no problem. He just needs to relax and take it easy for the next ten days. He can’t wrestle or do anything physical. He should just rest and…”

“Wait he CAN’T DO ANYTHING PHYSICAL… Does that mean he can’t,,,”

“KATE PLEASE DON’T SAY WHAT I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO SAY…”

Kate sighs as she crosses her arms again.

“Fine I won’t say it...”

“He should be back at the hotel in a day or so. He was going to head to bed after I talked to him. He heard about everything that happened and finds it absolutely hilarious. You don’t need to worry about anything Kate. You just take care of your husband and let him get better. When he does the two of them can focus on how you are going to get Tony Thorn back for what he did to your family…”

“Ok…”

Is all Kate could say in return as she glanced back at Griffin Hawkins. Yet as she sat there she knew she couldn’t wait. She needed to strike back at Tony Thorn. As soon as she went through the isolation process for being away and what not due to accompanying her husband to the hospital and her wild night in jail she would right back at the plotting. The bus finally arrived at the hotel and when it did there were hotel staff waiting for her to accompany her to a different part of the hotel where she would stay there in isolation and be tested before being allowed to join the others. As much as she was free from jail it definitely felt like she was being locked up again and we leave on that image.

Off Camera
4 Days After Teddy’s Attack
Saxon Hotel

Talking on the phone or through face time just didn’t feel the same like seeing someone in person. After going through SCW’s testing, safety, and isolation process Kate was allowed to go back to her hotel room with that of her husband and daughter. Kate opened the doors to the hotel room and she let a huge grin escape her lips as she was reunited with her closest of loved ones. As soon as Juliet saw her mommy she couldn’t help but run over to her and hugged her as tightly as she possibly could. Kate let’s a smile escape her lips as she hugs Juliet in return.

“I missed you mommy!”

“I missed you as well pumpkin. I was going crazy in that room but at least we are all back together now and that’s all that matters…”

Teddy smiles as he was sitting down on the bed and he slowly gets up with his bandaged head. He holds his wife as he hugs her as tightly as he possibly can and looks down into her eyes.

“I missed you Kate…Seriously the only thing that has been on my mind has been you. I heard some crazy stories about what you did and I honestly wish I could have seen it…”

“MOMMY was so awesome. She didn’t care about security! She beat up this mean lady who was talking bad about our family. She hit her and once she mentioned how bad mommy was, mommy just snapped. Mommy is so tough for a woman who is so small…”

Teddy laughs as he looks at Kate.

“Well that’s mother for you. She is quite the little fire cracker. She might look like she comes in a small package but once she explodes you can expect hell to emerge…”

“Of course that’s what’s going to happen luv…”

Kate says with a wicked grin.

“What else were you expecting?! I wasn’t going to just sit by and watch somebody disrespect my family. You can say whatever you want about me but the very moment that somebody says something about my family of course I am going to lose it. You can’t talk shit about my family and expect to get away with it. You put me in that situation a thousand times and I will always act the same way…”

Teddy smirks as he hugs Kate tightly.

“I know Kate and I appreciate having such an amazing woman like you in my life. I know it hasn’t always been like that as I have said stupid stuff at times but even when we are in the middle of our problems we need to have each other’s backs through everything. Nothing can break the bond of our marriage and we need to show case that in everything…”

Kate nods her head.

“I agree as well. I know people often don’t like my decisions. They don’t like the fact that I bounce about in personalities or I try to change my views on stuff but to be honest. It’s not really about changing personalities as much as it has always been about choosing you through everything. I have always chosen you. If it meant you were going down a dark path it didn’t matter if It was the most sane of decisions. I would go down that path with you because we would be in this together. I don’t give a bloody crap what others would say. Because…”

Teddy stands not knowing what to say as Kate begins to sing as she turns her attention to Juliet who nods her head and begins singing with her.

“Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on let's have some fun
Together, we're there for each other every time
Together together come on let's do this right!”

Teddy shakes his head as he lets a grin escape his lips.

“Okay you are going to sing High School musical to me… Perhaps I did deserve that but in all seriousness sometimes I don’t know how I got so lucky with you. There were times when you shouldn’t have followed me. Our love may have felt like a parasitic relationship like I was the joker and you were my Harley Quinn. You are the stable one and I can’t let my actions get inside your head Kate to the point it changes who you are. That isn’t what I wanted. It’s never what I wanted. We are together and we are married but there are some things that I need to do as a man…”

Kate raises her eyes as she looks back at her husband.

“Like what do you even mean there are things you need to do alone as a man. We are married and that makes us a team through everything…”

“You are a sweet girl Kate. You have always been sweet but right now I feel like I need to find out who I am as a man. Tony told me that I need him and in reality I know I don’t need him but there’s still so much I need answered. I have to question him why he did what he did. Why exactly do I need him?! Why did he attack me… These are questions I NEED answered Kate and it’s something I need to do. The way Tony went on a rampage on Twitter saying all of those mean things about you. The way that his mother stated that I should be kicked in the balls I am not going to stand by and let him get away with things. He is telling the world that he is going to address things on Sunday which sounds to be a pussy like move knowing full well that I am not going to be in the building due to this concussion. Yet we can at least hear him out right and see what his intentions are. Soon as we figure that out I can make a move and best him in the one place that will gain me that respect. That place being in the ring…”

Teddy holds his wife as he smiles at her.

“I appreciate you so much Kate. I appreciate everything you have ever done for me in my life. Without you I honestly wouldn’t have gained enough notoriety to be the most hated man of the year. Getting on the radar was the first step but now I want to go beyond that. I want to maybe showcase my in ring ability and what I can do as an in ring competitor. No one believes in me that much but now is the time to prove them wrong that I can make it. As long as I have you and Juliet supporting me I can do anything. You do believe in me right?!”

Kate smiles nodding back at her husband.

“Of course I believe in you babe… What type of question is that… I just don’t want to see you hurt like you were. It destroyed me seeing you like that and I can’t bare it again…”

“Kate… Don’t worry about it. It may have hurt but I am still standing and he didn’t get the best of me. Besides you have your own business to attend to. You have a future match with Keira to worry about and if you become too focused on my affairs you are going to lose sight of your very own. You need to be the best champion that you possibly can and beat her in the ring. Be that dominant wrestler that I know you can be…”

“Oh I will… You don’t have to worry about that. I will beat the brakes off of Keira. Obviously she must not be taking me seriously since she really hasn’t mentioned me or did anything to let me know she is going to be focused on my title. If Keira doesn’t want to focus on what I do I might as well have your back right?!”

Teddy shakes his head.

“Kate…I appreciate it I honestly do but let me deal with Tony Thorn and that of his mother. It was me who he targeted. He hit me and not you. I don’t need you to fight my battles for me. This is something I need to do and I don’t want you getting involved. You can do that for me right?!”

“Of course I won’t get involved… If it means the world to you I won’t do it. This is your war and it would be wrong for me to get in the way of that…”

Juliet smiles as she rushes over to her parents and she hugs the both of them.

“Group hug!!!!”

Kate smiles as she takes her cell phone out and she begins to send a text message. She puts it away as she looks over at her daughter.

“Juliet I want you to take care of daddy. Daddy received a minor concussion and I want you to make sure that daddy does everything he is supposed to do. If he thinks of doing something that requires any energy you make sure you stop him. You have an important role and are basically his security guard. You think you can do that…”

“You can count on me mommy…”

“I know I can pumpkin. You would never let me down…”

Kate smiles as she waves at her husband. As he looks back at Kate with a befuddled expression on his face.

“Where are you going Kate… You literally just got here?!”

“Oh I just want to get some fresh air. I will be back in an hour or so. After being in isolation in that room for a few days I want to see the outdoors and stretch these legs out. Don’t worry about anything luv. I want do anything drastic or stupid. I will respect your wishes and believe in your wishes to fight your own battle…”

Teddy smiles in return as he hugs his wife again as he kisses her.

“Maybe later we can have some private time together and Juliet could maybe spend some time with Ruby…”

Juliet however shakes her head as she places her hands on her hips and looks up into the eyes of her father.

“NO…. THERE WON’T BE ANY ALONE TIME HERE… YOU WON’ BE DOING ANYTHING! You are going to do what the doctors ordered and will be resting for the next few days. It’s my job to make sure you don’t do anything stupid. You can go mommy I got this taken care of…”

The 11 year old smiles as she waves at Kate who nods her head in return. She exits the hotel room as she glances at her phone. She goes to another floor in the hotel. She steps out of the elevator and walks down a hallway until she arrives at another hotel room. She knocks on the door and it isn’t long before the door slowly opens up. Inside of that room was none other than the likes of Ruby, Emerald, and of course Sapphire all of the members of the Gem Stones. Kate cracks a wide grin on her lips as she steps inside and closes the door behind her. The Gem Stones smile as they look at her as Ruby begins to speak out to her.

“Hey Kate… How are things with Teddy and the daughter? Everything fine on that point?!”

Kate nods her head in agreement as she begins to chuckle.

“Yes things seem to be going as well as they possibly can be. He is just feeling a little banged up but he should be able to recover no problem. He just needs to rest and take it easy. Of course he won’t be allowed to attend Climax Control on Sunday. He did say he wanted to deal with Tony Thorn on his own so there is that…”

Ruby rolls her eyes as does the other two Gem Stones. They all smirk at one another as Ruby slowly turns her attention back to Kate.

“So I guess we aren’t going to do anything at this upcoming show and let Teddy deal with Tony when he comes back?!”

Kate however quickly shakes her head as she forms a wicked grin on her lips.

“No… We are still going to go about and do what we had set out to do. This stupid son of a Bitch attacked my husband. I know Teddy doesn’t want us to get involved but we are still going to do just that because Teddy is the love of my life and I won’t let anybody ever hurt him or my family. Everybody remembers why the Gem Stones were established in the first place right?!”

Ruby nods her head with a chuckle.

“It’s because Teddy promised us the world at first. He had promised to elevate us to another level and although we have gone on and managed to sign a big record deal with Rose Records and get this huge tour going with that of Devilition we still can’t forget about Teddy.”

“Exactly Teddy has always supported everything we have done. He might have been a dick at some points but to be honest I wouldn’t even be living if it wasn’t for him. He helped rescued me a long time ago. He gave me the emotional support I needed to take a stand to my family and of course make something in this wrestling world. If he wasn’t in my life I honestly wouldn’t be living right now. I would have committed suicide and who knows where any of you would have been.”

Ruby nods her head as she continues to speak.

“I know Teddy isn’t the most popular of people but deep down he has always supposed us in everything that he does. He has always supported us. He is the one who put this band together and who cares if at first we were nothing more than eye candy to him. We have emerged to be something else entirely because of him. We owe our very success to Teddy and it’s one thing if we wish to lash out at him because we felt like he demoralized us as women. Yet it’s another thing to see this stupid piece of crap try to destroy his very career…”

Kate chimes in.

“And to see that man try to destroy his very livelihood and take him away from that of his wife and his daughter.  That’s not how the world works. In my eyes I believe in an eye of an eye. That code still applies even today and if somebody attacks one of us we need to go back and get even with them. Tony will not get away with this especially seeing as he wishes to change my husband. My husband is fine just how he is and we won’t let him corrupt my husband. We just got my husband back and I will be damned if anybody gets in the way of him. So my question is how are we going to take this piece of shit out?!”

Kate smiles evilly as picks up her electric guitar and she holds it proudly in the air.

“I suggest perhaps me smashing this electric guitar over his skull. With the way he gave my husband a concussion we need to give him one in return unless you have a different idea.”

Ruby smiles as she holds her Bass Guitar in the air.

“Maybe we can bash him with my bass guitar. He is in need of a serious attitude adjustment and we are the four girls who could go about doing just that. Nobody should mess with your family Kate…”

“I could use another new guitar so I don’t mind breaking mine across his skull. He put Teddy out on ten days of medical clearance perhaps we could sit his ass down for a good month!”

Sapphire smirks as she holds her drumsticks proudly in the air.

“I could always go about shoving these two things up his…”

Kate chuckles.

“Okay now that’s vulgar… All in all we just need to get the message across that we won’t tolerate this. That night at the hospital was the worst day of my entire life. Tony doesn’t know the struggle that he put me through. The way my daughter was crying over her father and of course the torment that I faced when I couldn’t even enter the hospital because of all the Corona Virus patients that are in the hospital. I know things were done to protect the hospital from spreading the virus further but I just wanted to be by his side and because of such I was arrested…”

Ruby can’t help but giggle as she laughs at Kate.

“Yeah you could have become somebodies Bitch. I can just picture Big Bertha coming onto you and you wouldn’t be able to do anything about it…”

“Ruby that isn’t even funny!”

Everyone in the room can’t help but giggle in return as Kate continues to speak.

“Hey at least you going to jail ended up with us being able to sing an awesome song. Griffin had the hog the microphone though. We should have singed Jailhouse rock the Riverdale way with nothing but the ladies it would have been more awesome…I didn’t know which one of the band would have been arrested first. I would have put money on Sapphire…”

“Go fuck yourself Ruby…”

Sapphire says as she sticks her finger up at Ruby but she smiles back.

“Relax… I just meant you have the biggest attitude out of all of us but I would have never imagined that the smallest girl in the bunch would be the first to get arrested. Not to mention the one who is most privileged among everything else…”

“Hey… It really didn’t matter. The fact is nobody should ever talk down me or my family in front of me. it was worth decking that hospital clerk in the face. Yet as much as she was the one talking me down I could only picture that being Tony which is why we need to be focused. We need to really plan this out and whatever we do we need to keep this hidden from Teddy. If he found out I went behind his back it would hurt him. I would rather him watch everything unfold on Television and see the surprise when we lay out his aggressor. Now is everyone ready for what’s to come?!”

All of the girls smile in return as they each place a hand into the circle. They all smile at one another and in unison they glare at each other as they scream out one by one.

“DIAMOND!”

“EMERALD!”

“RUBY!”

“SAPPHIRE!”

“TOGETHER WE ARE THE GEM STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all smile at one another as it is good times within that hotel room. Kate smiles at all of them.

“Ok ladies only thing that’s left to do is wait for Climax Control or maybe work on a song for our special musical number to that of Keira…”

They all smile in return. They definitely were ready to take out Tony and of course deliver a special concert to that of one Keira Fisher. It’s on this image that we slowly fade out on.

On Camera

I am going to be completely honest and brunt but I am so bloody pissed off right now. Two weeks ago was absolutely hell for that of my family. It felt good to watch my husband strut down to the ring with the likes of our daughter. It was honestly a magical moment as he walked down the aisle and sang his heart out. He entered into that ring and he told the crowd that he couldn’t walk away from all of this. He had dreams and aspirations and he wouldn’t be denied. He would keep on fighting and nothing would stop him. Yet it was in that moment that son of a Bitch in the form of Tony Thorn would make his way to the ring and brutalize my husband right in front of me and my daughter.

I did everything in my power to stop it. I tried to get into the ring but yet Victoria held me down and I could only watch in pure shock as Tony delivered chair shot after chair shot on my husband’s skull. I know my husband and I have been through some shit together but that was absolutely a scary sight. I didn’t know what to think as he remained on the mat a bloody mess. He wasn’t moving, Juliet was crying and I felt absolutely helpless as I could only scream for help.

I screamed for help over and over again, and finally medical attention came down to the ring and they escorted my husband out of the building. That was tough considering with everything that is going on across the United States they wouldn’t even let us into the hospital room with him. I wasn’t even allowed to go into the building so I paced around the streets of Las Vegas as a mad woman not knowing what to do or what to even think.

The only thing that was on my mind was hoping that Teddy was okay and that he would come back into the arms of his wife and daughter. I was relived to find out that he had only suffered a minor concussion but in my mind it could have been much worse than what it was. His career could have been over or even yet there were thoughts going through my mind that perhaps the injuries would have a far worse impact on his life.

What if they got in the way of him being a father or a husband?!

What if they affected his motor skills or even worst?

You really never know what feelings are going through your head until you are actually put into this situation yourself. I tried to get even and perhaps get some retribution for my family but the only thing that happened is I got all of my Gem Stones attacked and jumped by one deranged woman. I let my guard down and thus I felt like I let my husband down once again.

With these thoughts in my mind I am furious and fuming. I need to get all of these frustrations on something and I am itching for a fight. I guess that is where Roxi Johnson comes into play and I just want to say that I actually hold a lot of respect for her. Roxi Johnson is one of the greatest women to have ever stepped foot inside of an SCW ring. She is a three time World Champion, longest Tag Team Bombshell Champion of all time, two time Internet Champion and of course Grand Slam Champion. This doesn’t even touch the fact that she has won  a lot of yearly awards and has done so much for the company.

She has a huge support system and a long list of friends that would come to her aid. She seems to be an overall nice person and is always itching for a fight to be a good sport but that is where I call bullshit.

I will be the first to say that I don’t know jack shit about superheroes or even comic books. My only knowledge of anything when it comes to superheroes is to what you have seen in those Marvel movies. Yet as much as she prides herself on being this hero the reality is she is far from that shit. It’s bloody bollocks if she thinks she is as virtuous as she claims to be.

Let’s be honest here what was the real reason for her wanting to face Alicia Lukas in her return match? Was it to really prove she was the best or was it because she has some personal vendetta against Alicia? I personally don’t care for Alicia as I am indifferent on Roxi as a person but as a competitor the respect is there. I hold everyone on this roster with respect because it takes respect to get into this business.

Yet as virtuous as Roxi tries to be I don’t feel like the respect was shown in my direction.  Hell where was the bloody fucking respect?! As soon as the Climax Control card went up I actually hit up Roxi and stated that a match with her would be fun. I thought this was going to be a great clash and would be looking forward to it and yet her first reaction was telling Keira that it could perhaps be Team Hero for the title at the Super Card?!

Are you bloody kidding me right now?! Where the fuck is my respect! That’s why I honestly hate Americans at times. They are always so full of themselves and overly arrogant it makes me sick. There’s no sense of sportsmanship and I can say that the respect doesn’t go both ways. I know I can talk shit at times but as a good sport even when I lose I can at least show respect to my opponent in defeat.

I do love to talk me some good shit to hype stuff out. I often put my foot in my mouth at times. Say things that might be illogical or irrational. You have seen that when I constantly feuded with Gabby Camacho, or here with Evie Jordan, or even when I challenged Alicia Lukas. Yet as much as I talk shit as soon as the dust settles there is a certain respect between my opponent and I. We may not like each other but at least there is respect but what were you really trying to accomplish by challenging Alicia.

I guess there’s always been a reason why Americans as a whole annoy me and I really only surround myself with that of my husband, Melody, and in the past Violet Ripley but aside from them. I don’t really surround myself with them because they are annoying. They are mostly obnoxious and when they win they become the biggest sore losers, when they lose they will put the blame elsewhere and never own up to their shit. It’s sickening that they can’t be humble about things.

The real reason you wanted Alicia is deep down you just wanted to get right back into the World title picture. You saw your light starting to fade out. You knew that Alicia didn’t get a rematch and she still had a lot of hype to her name and you were going to use that as your way to get right back to the front of the line.

Let’s be honest and tell the truth here. That wasn’t being a hero that was you being completely selfish. I love how you can sit there and call people on their shit tell people how they are living a double life and how they are letting their greed get the best of them. After all wasn’t that your biggest complaint about Crystal Hilton? When she wrestled you it was all for the sake of being a four time Champion and nothing else?!

Yet you wish to preach that righteous bullshit to make yourself sound like you are defending the division but what about the shit you pulled four years ago. You should remember it because you were already a two time World Champion and two time Internet Champion at the point. You had already had that record breaking reign as a tag team champion and yet you wanted the Roulette Championship… You DESPERATELY wanted it because you wanted to feel complete. You practically begged for it just so you could be called a Grand Slam Champion.

The owners both told you that shit was beneath you as you had achieved so much yet you didn’t care because being a Grand Slam Champion was the only thing on your mind. At the same time Keira was BEGGING for a World title match because that’s all she desperately wanted.

Mind you it’s not like either of you showed up week after week to do segments when you weren’t even booked. Wrestling wise you were the best team hands down but as far as being a champion and showcasing that teams should be trying to desperately to fight for those titles they were nonexistent. It’s not because you cleaned out the division but it’s because people didn’t want to work with you. The titles weren’t even important in their minds because the champions were practically invisible.

The division was cleaned out for the wrong reasons and it’s on you to blame.

Yet like I was saying Keira BITCHED endlessly and you BEGGED for that Roulette title opportunity so what did the company do. They booked you against Keira for the right to be in that Chamber of Fate World Championship match.

All of a sudden this hype was drawn people were promoting this shit because TEAM HERO was colliding all of these CIVIL WAR memes came into play for either TEAM ROXI or TEAM kEIRA, and yet all the hype was drawn up by you both… It never was. It was always by this long support list of people who aren’t even in the fucking company.

You two would fight and Keira would win but nobody would take it seriously because in everybody’s mind they thought you threw the match. Nobody believed in Keira to beat you and they thought you threw it so you focused on what you wanted which was the Roulette title.

You know what I find funny about everything…

The fact is as much as you wanted the championship when you fought me for it… I BEAT YOUR ASS…

YOU GOT BEAT! I shut that entire shit down and went on to have a record breaking reign with that title and it took me losing my title because Veronica Taylor using Chloroform on me in a match for her to take the title… You would go on to win that title from Veronica Taylor and of course vacating the title shortly after.

That’s why I call it a bunch of BOLLOCKS… So a hero like you can call someone out like Crystal for wanting to be a four time champion just to have that achievement under her list of accomplishments yet you basically did the same fucking thing with the Roulette title just so you could have Grand Slam Champion next to your name, and discard the title as soon as you got it.

That’s a bunch of horse shit and it doesn’t make you seem like a true hero or a righteous champion… It makes you seem wore than those who you try to come against. It makes you a pompous piece of shit and it’s just wrong.

I don’t know why people would want to see you vs. Keira at any Super Card because it would be absolutely boring. Nothing would be able to be gained from it. You would fight her for the title and of course either A you would destroy Keira in the ring and she would hate you and go about her depressing sob story tweets saying how she doesn’t belong here and wait for Mark Ward to kick some sense into her again or she would win and of course people would say you threw the match. She would hold the title and be one and done, and what would that solve except make the belt that I worked so hard to build back up go down the drain in credibility.

That’s not superhero like by any means Roxi. Yet sometimes I think you need to pull your head out of your own ass. You don’t even realize when people are talking shit about YOU. People not wishing to compete because of the danger you put them in by being about in this world….

It’s whatever though to be honest. I don’t even care about that much. If you got a child at home you need to be there with them so I can’t hold that against you. However my biggest problem with you is when you openly disrespected me by not even acknowledging that I am the fucking champion. I know I don’t sit well with people and by all means I am okay with that. I know I go about changing my hair style so much. So much hair dye which probably means I have bleached away a lot of my brain cells and I don’t honestly give a fuck about your opinions. I sing punk music and play hair and glam metal. That’s what I do for the music scene. It’s all for the show.

I know sometimes I can be a chameleon and it confuses the fuck out of people. Yet through it all if you really notice through everything I side with my family. When I became Diamond I did so to be by my husband’s side. To help build his confidence up as he went about his Roulette title which he EARNED and won. He did some shit but damn it he and his feud with Griffin elevated the Roulette title. We caused a ruckus. I might have delivered Diamond Cutter after Cutter to so many people but it was to move my husband along.

I had my share of beatings but it was all to help promote him. However as soon as that same husband of mines was getting out of hand with his chauvinistic comments about women that had an impact on me as his wife and his daughter I also didn’t mind dropping his ass to the ground with a Cutter.

That’s called tough love and it’s a dosage of reality to keep your loved one in check. Do you even know how to keep your wife in check Roxi?!

Before you even point the finger at me or call me out on shit for whatever I do I would take a glance in the mirror. You can’t be a hero if you can’t fix things at home. Your wife bitched for so long about not receiving a title shot for how long. Even though she had back to back WORLD TITLE shots in 2016 at two Super Cards in a row in which she lost. I have only had two World title shots in my whole career of being in this company one against Dani Weston and one because I had to cash in a briefcase to get which I did honorably by announcing it months in advance.

Yet I get told I am a begger by the roster but yet you both did the same shit at one point and it gets swept under the rug?! But let’s get back to that of your wife she finally got that title opportunity at the Internet Champion and at first she was tweeting at me Tick Tock like my demise was coming but she never confronted me or said anything about it. Isn’t it a fucking shame that my Gem Stones have gotten more exposure than she has when it comes to SCW as a whole in the last month?!

You as a wife should tell her to do better but yet the moment you get announced to having a title match she all of a sudden wants to run her fucking mouth tweeting that you should win the title, or the thought of TEAM HERO at the Super Card excites her!

FUCK THAT BULLSHIT!!! She should have been wanting this title from the jump.

I honestly don’t know if you should be thrilled or happy at this point Roxi. Christina beats your wife and gets another title shot for the World title and yet you beat Alicia Lukas and find your way into this match with me. Either the company thinks your wife is a legit World title contender or they just want you to take the title off of me. I will personally go for the latter but here is the problem with this entire thing however. I don’t mind to rain on anybody’s parade and I know people are having wet dreams of you going up against Keira which would be the most non built up match ever but there’s one problem with that entire idea.

It’s the one problem that everybody seems to be misunderstanding about this entire thing and it’s the reason why I feel like you and Keira are both disrespecting me to no end.

You aren’t facing some scrub in that ring. You are facing me… After the way you basically wrote me off like my checks obviously don’t cash which they do. I am the best singles Bombshell Champion in this company today. That’s not horse shit spewing out of my mouth that’s a fact.

Sierra felt like she was better than me and when we fought at the beginning of the year she TAPPED out… I wasn’t expected to walk out as Internet Champion yet I beat five other women in order to do so that means Seleana, Mercedes, Sam Marlowe all lost to me former World Champions. Dani Weston told everybody that I got lucky in that ladder match and the belt just slipped into my hands yet in the first round of the BFTP she is another former world champion that got pinned. Andrea Hernandez who is your world champion lost to me in the BFTP… Candy the Roulette Champion TAPPED out… Sam Marlowe the woman who eclipsed my Roulette title reign we finally had our one on one match in order to see who was the best between us and yet that was a successful defense of my Internet Champion.

And now Evie might be your number one contender but she didn’t pin me to get to where she is. I may have lost the match but it’s not like I was in the final decision.

Candy can talk up being a hair stylist and how she  has beaten a few legennds and Andrea can talk up finally accomplishing her dreams and subtweeting people days later  to add little jabs but me I get by on beating people like them. I get by and beating those who disrespect me.

If you want to disrespect me that’s fine Roxi… If Tommy Knox wants to say I am the best Second Tier Bombshell in the division that’s okay too but I rather not Bitch about how people talk about me. I personally enjoy shutting them up in the confines of the ring. Whenever anybody comes after this title of mines I am going to do everything in my power to keep it.

I am going to bust my ass to prove that this hard fought accomplishment isn’t going anywhere and I don’t give a damn if people wish for a Team Hero match I am going to shut it all down. I am going to beat your ass and go on to beat Keira as well. Hell I wouldn’t even care if the Queen of Elizabeth wanted to come after this title as well because she could in fact get that work too.

This Internet Championship is the most important title in the division because I have elevated it to such. I am at the shows, I am a great champion. The only time I will be rid of it is when I wish to finally move after the World Championship and that reminds me people all want to talk this nonsense like they got next at whoever the champion is. Alicia feels that, along with others vying for positions but if I would go on to tap you out Roxi, along with your wife, add in the fact that I beat Dani, and the two other singles champions in this division, along with me technically never losing to Evie you have to put me in the equation.

I won’t beg for it though because I don’t want to be that of your wife. Instead I will let the wrestling talk for themselves and since I am the top champion in this company after the Super Card whoever the World Champion is can fight me for MY INTERNET title.

This is my division and I am not going anywhere anytime soon. I might be the smallest woman in this entire division but I got the biggest heart and I will throw myself into any situation or circumstance. I am not afraid and after Sunday I will beat you once again. if you do beat me just like a good sport I will say it’s an honour that’s what people from my country do whether you find that in the form of Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury. It’s all about the competition and being a good sport.

Can you say the same?! Are you ready to face the likes of me and be denied like you were four years ago?! Only tell will tell…

As much as you want this TEAM HERO showdown you don’t think Teddy and I want to be a big INTERNET TITLE COUPLE… The difference we aren’t going to no sell our opponents to get there, we are going to trust in our own abilities and hope for the best.

I am the Diamond in the rough, I am that Siren and on Sunday all of those thoughts and dreams of a Team Hero match will find themselves SHIPWRECKED… Cheers Luv and may the best woman win…
user posted image

user posted image