Author Topic: The Irish Canadian Alliance  (Read 370 times)

Offline Zoey Lukas

• View Profile
    • Zoey Lukas
The Irish Canadian Alliance
« on: October 23, 2018, 06:33:25 AM »
 Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada.
Camera On [Off]
Seven Years Ago

Troy Connors: Sierra!

His voice ran out across the gym. Athletes in all shapes and sizes went about their business. Muscular men, smaller men, some as big as seven foot tall some just over five foot. They move, grappled, hit punching bags and hit ropes inside one of the two rings. A huge Canadian flag hung in the rafters from one side to the other. Troy Connors stood looking through the crowd of people with two young thin men beside him. Troy was well respected in the wrestling world. He had traveled extensively and had an impressive resume of major companies and mid-card titles.

Through the crowd stomped a woman. Tall, maybe 5’9, long black hair tied up and away from her face. High cheekbones, plump lips, strong jaw, and almond shaped brown eyes. She moved her way around before getting elbowed by a large man, he turned and saw who it was, the scowl on his face immediately turned to an apologetic and respectful nod. She got there and looked at Troy with a small smirk before noticing the two young men.

Sierra Williams: Connors?

Troy Connors: I need you to show these two around, they’ll be joining us here.

Sierra raised an eyebrow her mouth dropping open as if she was about to say something, she stopped and sighed as Troy folded his arms over his chest like a disappointed father would warn a daughter. She turned to them and shook her head.

Sierra Williams: Alright...come on you two….

Troy smiled as Sierra returned it with a smirk and a sigh as she moved through the group of athletes looking around pointing to the mats set up over one side.

Sierra Williams: Ok so-

????: Hey nice to meet you my name is-

Sierra Williams: I don’t care, So pretty self-explanatory, those are the grappling mats to just work on subs and escaping them, those are our rings, you can move around hit moves, have some fun…..

One of the guys looks down and stares at Sierra's ass, he nudges his fellow student and points, he just rolls his eyes and tuts.  

Sierra Williams: And there are the hard bags to do some striking, and the back is weights and cardio. There are showers, we have a rotational list so you don’t walk in on the other girls...any questions?

????: Uh yeah I see some girls training with those guys…

Sierra Williams: Yeah, we keep shower time separate for obvious reasons but not training…

????: Isn’t that unfair?... I mean for all y’all….Y'all are just girls….

A hush falls over the gym. Everyone just seems to stop what they’re doing. The loud grunts of effort, the talking, yelling and general noise you’d find in a gym just fade away to nothing. They all stop and just stare for a moment. Some averting their gaze as Sierra stops mid-step. She pivots off her heel and gets face to face with him. She looks him up and down with an unimpressed smile.

Sierra Williams: Just girls?....alright...get in the ring…

????: What?.

Sierra Williams: Get in the ring...did I stutter?....

He looks at the other student who just shrugs before rolling in the ring, Sierra turns to all those working out and gives a small gesture with her hand vacating it. She leaps onto the apron and steps between the ropes leaving just the two of them. She stares at the kid who stretches out with an arrogant look on his face

Sierra Williams: Try and tap me out….

He scoffs and nods, they move around each other, the kid taking up a lower position, he slides around before dropping to one knee and swiping at Sierra’s legs, Sierra steps back and sighs, the kid stands up and laughs looking around at the entire gym who seem to just be quietly watching some looking almost fearful, he slides in fast going for a double leg, Sierra moves and jumps hooking her arm under his chin, landing on his back with her legs around his hips locking in a choke taking him to the mat, she squeezes, the kid taps. Sierra refuses to let go until he’s passed out.

Troy Connors: Sierra!....

She let him go and rolls back to her feet before pushing him out of the ring under the bottom rope, she stepped out and jumped down as the other trainee stood in awe. Sierra just smirked and shook her head.

Sierra Williams: Do you have any stupid questions I’ll have to beat your ass for?

He shook his head with a grin, Sierra gave him a nod, the kid shot his hand out with a cough,

Carter Kennedy: My name’s Carter……..Carter Kennedy…..

Phoenix, Arizona
Camera [On] Off
Present Day

“My name. Is Sierra Williams. And I am here to be the best…”

Sierra slowly smiles and folds her arms over her chest. She wears a sleeveless Calgary flames shirt with her hair flowing over the top of a black and red bandana.

“I get what you’re all thinking. That’s why everyone gets into this business right?. To be the best?. To be the champion?. And hey that’s true. We all have the same goals. We become wrestlers for other reasons too. Money, Fame, to entertain. But at the core, if you’re not in this business to win championships then you’re doing it wrong. Now, some of you may or may not know who I am and what I’m about. So again, my name is Sierra Williams. I was born in Thunder Bay Ontario Canada. My father is Mexican and my mother French Canadian. I can speak three languages, I am mixed race and proud of it….”

“For the last seven years, I have traveled the world as a professional wrestler. I spent so much time traveling around Canada and then branching out into the USA, and down to Mexico, over to Europe and some time in Japan and down in Australia. I went everywhere. I sometimes traveled 18 hours to get paid i9n gas money and a slice of pizza. It’s not a story any different from a lot of us in wrestling. Sure there’s some who had the easier way, who just kind of fell into professional wrestling and yeah that pisses me off. Just like looking at the blond haired blue eyed barbie dolls who joined just to look pretty do. I have scraped and clawed my way into companies and I have put my body on the line day in and day out. I have sacrificed time away from my daughters to make sure they can have a future. I have bled and sweat on every damn continent I could for this business….”

“And, I was able to meet someone through it….”

“Lachlan Kane and I are a couple. Two peas in a pod, two people who understand this business but have very different outlooks. See Lachy smiles and laughs and will shake someone's hand before a match. He is about Honor and Respect. I’m about breaking faces and making everyone feel inferior. But somehow, someway he loves me. And I need to make this perfectly clear. In Division I used Lachlan's feelings for me to get a win over him. If I’ll do that to the man I love, the fuck you think I’ll do to any of you?”

She let out a large scoff and shook her head, her hands sliding into the front pockets of her black skinny jeans. Another bandana hanging down from her back pocket.

“But it’s really only been the last two years that I have made a name for myself. And for 13 months of that, I wasn’t even in the ring. See I got signed to WWH with my ex-boyfriend. Carter Kennedy. “Who?” I hear some of you ask. And to that, I say, Exactly. Carter is a nobody. He broke up with me and I went out to that ring and started beating the shit out of anyone they put in front of me. Including beating a woman who is an old friend of one of my opponents this week Mercedes Vargas. In Samantha Tolson. That’s right, I beat and destroyed the former Honor champion, the women Mercedes embarrassed Sam Tolson. And I did it easily.”

“In WWH I was on the fast track to championship gold and fame. Until I got pregnant. I had my second girl, Olivia. And eleven months later I went back to WWH and again I started beating the hell out of opponent after opponent climbing the ladder towards greatness. Hell, I would have loved to have faced Mercedes there since she stayed. Yeah, Mercedes stayed when a large chunk of us walked out and joined Division.”

“And I went about doing the same thing there. I earned a shot at the champion Dickie Watson and I main evented Divisions first ever Pay per view. I took Dickie to his limit, I beat Lachlan, I beat James Raven, I showed the world how good I can be. Then Division was to close and our contracts all became null and void. So Lachlan and I talked, we looked around and saw that Honor and SCW were merging. We saw SCW as a place that would be ready to grow even bigger. It was going to become one of the biggest companies in North America and maybe even explode and go worldwide. So, we joined….and we will be at one of the biggest Climax Controls of the year…”

“The Halloween Special…But this is it huh?. Sin City Wrestling, the new stomping ground for Sierra Williams and Lachlan Kane. And wouldn't you know it there’s a place for us to get our names out there and do it together”

Sierra is still dressed in the same outfit. Her hands in front of her waist with her thumbs hooked through the belt loops of her tight black skinny jeans with tears in the knees. A pair of black and red converse on her feet and the bandana that was around her head had now moved and was tied around her neck.

“Obviously my goal in Sin City is to win the Bombshells world championship. Although that name will have to go, Jesus Christ. But I have titles to chase and dream matches to have. Who wouldn’t want to see Sierra Williams against Amy Marshall?. Or Sierra Williams against Jesse Salco?. Sierra Williams against Alicia Lukas?. This all could happen. Hell, I could go whoop Crystal Hiltons ass or Dani Weston.”

“But before I get to those matches Lachlan and I are being teamed up against the mixed tag team champions in a non-title match in our SCW debuts. And the bigger part?. If we win, Brooke Saxon has announced we get a shot at the champs again, this time with the titles on the line at High Stakes. I mean, damn that’s huge. Our first matches against champions in this company?. Glad to see Brooke Saxon, Mark Ward, and Christian Underwood recognize talent.”

She laughed to herself and bounced on the balls of her feet looking excited.

“Talent like Kain and Mercedes Vargas. The current reigning and defending mixed tag team champions. For just over a month you two have been the champions and you have a history here. Kain, you’re a former Internet and Roulette champion as well as regular tag and mixed tag. You’re a beast of a human being and look like you could handle business. A martial arts expert, you’re 6’3, 240 pounds. Trust me on this, me and Lachy, we ain’t looking past you. That would be stupid on our parts but I know how good Lachlan is, I know how tough I am….and I know a little bit about Miss Mercedes Vargas…”

“Honor, WWH, here. You have been a champion and a big name for a while now. In fact, part of me is truly impressed at how much you’ve been able to accomplish. No bullshit, I don’t give respect easy but you got it.”

“Thing is Mercy, I’ve never been the type of person to look at a reputation or something people have done in the past and piss myself in fear of them. Or get intimidated. See, I get it, you like to keep track of where you’ve been and what you’ve done and like to talk about your accomplishments and accolades. I do it too, to an extent. But Mercy with all you have, all you’ve done and all you still have yet to do, the only thing that matters is when you’re actually in the ring. See when I take my fist, and punch you in the mouth does the fact you ate eggs for breakfast on 248 days out of 500 when you’ve won really matter?. Thing is Mercedes I’m sure you know who I am and have done some research on me and you’ll know that despite success in small indy companies when it’s come to the major few I’ve been in I have always been successful but struggled to get my hands on any gold…”

“That needs to change. It’s going to change. And it’s going to change when Lachlan and I step into the ring with you at the Halloween Climax Control and earn our SCW Mixed tag team title shots….”

>