Author Topic: The King Returns  (Read 270 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
The King Returns
« on: April 13, 2018, 10:52:46 PM »
 The elevator opens and Kain's face is first seen. He walks confidently in a long hallway as people are going left and right, passing him.

Employees, from the looks of it.

His employees.

The head of his own empire, King Industries, it's now turning into a billionaire business that has made him one of the richest men in the world, selling out figures, toys, books, anything and everything they can of The King Of Kings. He's far stronger than he was before, brought to his mental and physical peak.

He continues to fight in legitimate tournaments all over the world, securing both wins and championships that have made him a household. But he yearns for SCW, a time and place that meant something to happen, even when Goth fired him from AWA all those years ago.

His family...

As he entered his office, which was glowing with plaques all over the office, he noticed a small item on his desk. It was a white envelope.

Walking around his desk, he sits down. He glances at this envelope for a few moments, then picks it up in his hand and tears it up.

He reads the letter contained within, along with what seems like to be a huge paycheck, an incentive of sorts.

As the camera pans on him and his gold suit, he nods and grins, finally getting another chance to be back at the one place where it started for him.

I'm glad to see SCW back.

It made me more than pleased.

That being said, when the owners of SCW asked me back for another match since that stellar occasion, I couldn't resisit the  opportunity. I mean, who couldn't? Here is the one place that everything happened for a guy like me, the King of Kings.

And for this one-time appearance, I'M BACK!

Now, I don't know about the jorueny ahead. I figured that my presence alone would be making the company millions of dollars and I'll be awarded the checks and the glory after it's all said and done. Screw everyone else involved in my past, present, or future, because I'm the best fighter in the world, THE MOST COMPLETE FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!

And my journey towards the top, at least for the moment, starts now.

Now, I'm glad to be a part of this mixed-match competition, Blast From The Past. And to be teaming up with Mercedes Vargas? Fine by me. It's an honor, truly, but I'll handle Jon Dough as best as I can, while Kira Phoenix is being destroyed by Mercedes. And when we blast through those two opponents and send back to the dust whence they came, we're going to be sending a message to the ENTIRE SCW lockerooom.

And for anyone to underestimate me? Think again.

Don't.

Don't even think about underestimating me. Because I'm going to come at you with everything that I have. You honestly think that I have ring rust? No way. I still continue to train this body of mine and keep it at tip-top shape, at my most mental and physical peak. Nothing you do will surprise me and nothing you do will faze me either. After all, you are talking about a man that survived through the streets of London against one of the bosses and lived to tell the tale. You are talking about a guy who went into some of the dangerous matches ever conceived and made it out alive. I'm the best in the world.

And I'm going to enjoy proving that with each punch and kick I throw in your face. And I still have some new tricks up my sleeve that I can't wait to show.

The Blast Of The Past is coming soon. I look forward to battle, to conquering my current opponents, and to walk out of there with the win and the next step to my goal.

For I am Kain...THE KING OF KINGS!!!!

And I...HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion