Author Topic: Sometimes Goodbye is A 2nd Chance  (Read 272 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Sometimes Goodbye is A 2nd Chance
« on: December 31, 2015, 12:08:37 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown walking around the grave inside Edgewood Cemetery of his former childhood friend Jared Nathan in Nashua, New Hampshire; where the two kids grew up and went to elementary school together with his wife and kids.  Casey is saddened because it was on December 28th, 2006 when Jared died due to a car accident in which Jared’s best friend, Gabriel King, was driving fast and hit a tree. Casey decides to say a prayer for his old friend. Casey frowns, with a look of missing his old friend, as well as feeling disappointed with himself at his lack of success two weeks ago by not capturing either the SCW Heavyweight title by being screwed by the Supremacy, nor the AWA Universal Title. Laura speaks to try to cheer him up.

Laura-Casey, I know you are not in the best frame of mind right now, but look at this way, you can start 2016 without the pressures of a target on your back.  I mean, I know how much you wanted to get one of the titles 2 weeks ago, but I am sure that you will get another shot at them soon.

Casey-I know, its just frustrating how I was screwed out of both titles, in a manner of speaking.  If it wasn’t for Sean Jackson, I would be SCW Heavyweight Champ right now.  If i wasn’t tied up in those ring ropes, I would also be the AWA Universal Champion.

Laura-I know, that is exactly why I would expect you to get some sort of redemption soon.

Casey-I guess.  I really want to unwind a little bit and enjoy my time here thinking about my childhood.

Laura-Ok, lets get out of here and take a look at some of the positive places of your childhood.

Casey, Laura, and the kids move up and they take a deep breathe and head back to the car and leave the Edgewood Cemetery as Casey speaks.

Casey-Thanks babe.

Laura-No problem.

Casey heads towards Main Street and to Espesso’s pizza for lunch. Casey’s former protege Andrew Garcia calls Casey as they approach the restaurant.

Casey-What do you want bud?

Andrew-How are you holding up bud?

Casey-How do you mean?

Andrew-Well, between the 2 losses a few weeks ago, and then hearing on the 9th anniversary of your friend Jared’s death that Lemmy from Motorhead passed away, sure to rattle anyones cage.  But on the bright side, the Yankees did beef up their bullpen by getting Aroldis Chapman.

Casey-Yeah, was devastated to hear of Lemmy’s passing, but he did live a good life, and the way he wanted to, and then with the trading for Chapman, didn’t expect that, partly given the fact that he has that domestic violence case against him.  Just a question of will he be of use to the Yankees.

Andrew-Why do you think that?

Casey-Let’s see, if he is found guilty, he is liable of a suspension, therefore not being of use to the Yankees, adding to the potential threat that the team has at the end of the game.

Casey then gives a look of frustration as both Casey hangs up the phone on Andrew and turns his attention to one of his opponents at Climax Control, CJ Sharpe.

Casey-CJ, you think you have all the answers, and yes, we haven’t faced each other since you got booted from AWA, and we know what happened the last time we faced off here in SCW.  I beat your sorry ass from here to kingdom come.  I plan on doing it once again.  You can talk about my being a joke and how I can be replaced easily, but you fail to realize that it will be I who gets the last laugh, because the business with me and Drake is far from over, you can believe that. Nobody gives a shit about you finding bare knuckle fighting, because it is a joke.  I mean, look at Wade Barrett in the WWE.  Why do you think he hasn’t amounted to much in his career there other than winning the IC title and King of the Ring, because his background is pathetic.

Casey and the family get out of the car and enter Espresso’s Pizza.  They order a Pepperoni Pizza and then Casey turns his attention to the other opponent in this match, Kris Halc.

Casey-Kris, we know you were a former champ like me, and you would do anything to get back in the title hunt like I will.  In order for you to get the win, you and CJ would have to team up against me to get me out of the match, otherwise I will prove that I am the most dominating person in this match, and am willing to do whatever it takes to cause pain and mayhem to you and to CJ.  Just remember the pain I put you through in this match isn’t personal, that you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time

Casey cackles as he turns his attention back to Laura and the kids, as Casey’s pizza is ready and they eat as fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020