Author Topic: Enrage the Rage  (Read 248 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
Enrage the Rage
« on: May 20, 2016, 07:46:32 PM »

History lesson
History tends to repeat itself… but only if you allow it.

Climax Control
Backstage after the Internet Title victory for Dmitri.

The championship belt is on a table, the name in golden plated letters reads Rage. The former champions name that hasn’t changed to the one of the newly crowned one. Dmitri stands in a corner, staring at the two walls coming together as there is complete and utter silence coming over him. There is no one and nothing in the room beside him, the championship belt and a few furnitures as well as some clothing hanging in the closet of his locker room.

They said it couldn’t be done, they told the world it was impossible. And I was to be told that I was not that who I proclaimed to be. How foolish to think that all of this was just nothing more than a certainty to happen. They just did not believe it was possible… how foolish must they have been to not believe in the believable??

Silence falls over him once more, he stands there as if he was a bad boy in class and had to stand in the corner to over think what he has done wrong. A light bulb flickers in the room, giving it some more light than it already is having from the other two light bulbs that are shining and some more darkness when the lightbulb goes out for a few moments. The light changing can be seen reflected upon the championship belt as well as giving Dmitri’s black hair some more shine and then vanishes as well when the lightbulb goes out for a few moments..

How many members of the Seven Deadly Sins do you need to change a lightbulb?? Good question, first of all they of course need to enter the room and surpass my calculated assault. They say that their unpredictability makes them hard to combat, well I just proved that anger that leads to hatred has had zero effect upon me tonight. It was a shame though, I envisioned a hard fought fight that I have gotten. But in the end, it all came down to who had the final breath and take advantage of a mistake that was bound to happen. Something changed tonight, not so much that I have become a champion in this organization… but more to the fact that I realize now… that Rage knows he is nothing more than a liar… how sad it must have been for him to find out himself. In a fashion like that what I have warned him about all week long… But it shall not change the outcome of what I had wanted to achieve…. To obtain gold over his own failure to continue upon his path of rage. Oh how quaint for me to use a verbal tactic of his own name against it.

Dmitri’s upper corners of his lips raises somewhat, as if to say that he is attempting to show a laugh from the usually emotionless entity that he is.

I guess you aren’t like Ivan my dear friend Rage, as he never accepted failure and doubt to cloud his task at hand. To encounter battle after battle and successfully take down every obstacle in his path. Granted time has changed, the tools of warpath has altered into somehow much more sophisticated machinery. And yet, the only certainty that stood in your way as well as his eternal conquest of immortality… was death Rage. Oh sure, he died and left everything to his family… and yet you, you are still alive aren’t you Rage?? You are still breathing, still walking around and spewing whatever it is that needs to be spewed upon. Has the thought of why crossed your mind already?? And not the why did I lose?? That would have been too easy, no Rage… the why I allowed you to eventually walk to the back and not end you right there… where I had the chance??

It’s not like I didn’t had the chance to do so isn’t it Rage? Or the fact that I don’t know how to…, because that would have been too easy to digest if you were a mere simpleton upon your own life. Oh no Rage, there is a deeper thought behind that what I have done, as there is behind every decision that everyone makes in their life.. or in my case, dead life after life. A decision that I hold dear to my no longer beating heart… something that must enrage you even more isn’t it?? Well I’m sure in due time all will be revealed and all will be explained… just like Galileo had to explain to the world that the planet was round instead of flat. It takes time to let it all sink in, just like every other non believer of Galileo’s didn’t believed him right away… but then again, I guess not everything is what the naked eye makes you believe it to be isn’t it??

I know now that I have his attention, now the only thing that Rage can think about is how he can get his championship belt back again. Ignoring the obvious of obvious that with his questionable mindset, that he is just a sitting duck… waiting to be shot and devoured. I know deep down inside you must wonder to yourself, am I really who I proclaim to be?? Or am I just a big and strong man with ability to take you down at any given notice. A powerhouse with a history degree upon everything that has ever happened to this world??? Perhaps mixed up into a cocktail of strange things as we can add a little occult to the mix, does that make a Dmitri cocktail Rage?? Blackened as the dead heart that still is to this very day attached inside my body… just like the pumping heart that you possess?? Or is there another dimension to me that nobody has ever assumed was possible for me to have?? As if I would care to this very day to your assuming thoughts. Nothing makes me capable for you or anyone out there to be understood…. To get inside my head is something that is at your own risk Rage… just like the giant oaf of a fool named Casey Williams. But I shall not drift off too soon as the former champion fought valiantly, fought with his heart and not listening to his brain. The reason is too obvious, no oxygen to the brain equals no observing thought to create an idea to outsmart the ever knowing. Simple math works all the time Rage, perhaps you should try some medication to eas your temper and breathe between every few sentences…. You know, inhale..., exhale….

Dmitri inhales deeply, before exhaling a few moments later. His head slowly turns over his shoulder towards the camera. He then motions to the camera to come closer before turning towards it, allowing us to see that he has unbuttoned his blouse and we can see his chest and his sixpack. His hands slowly runs over his upper body with the utmost care, as almost in a sensual way touching himself.

I’m sure that you will be back Rage, I’m sure that you will revoke your rematch clause and hype yourself up to a rematch. Believing that the next time that we shall cross paths, that everything shall be different…and I admit, it will Rage. Just not the way you shall come up with a game plan to battle me and obtain an advantage over me. Because the first time, I allowed you in my presence… this week… I took your presence and removed it with authority… who knows, maybe next time I shall just plot on clamping down hard upon your throat and choke the life out of you. Who knows, maybe I will just simply walk away… who knows….

A sigh escapes his lips before dropping his head and shaking it, causing his hair to fall from side to side in the movement that he has put his head in.

I could go on like this for quite some time Rage, but unfortunately there is so much more in life to discuss. Just like you Casey… have I not proved my point to you already?? How blinded have you become to think that I am still a jobber to you?? Has it not sunk into your even smaller brain inside that thick head of yours that there is more to me than just that airplane fight?? You see Casey, just like Rage has found out the hard way. Take my time and deal the cards the hand is given and I will crush you. I’m sorry to give away my prediction to our fight at Into the Void V but come on Casey… at least I have had some interesting things to say to Rage as he at least tried to a few weeks ago. So what is your attempt to make an excuse?? You are seeking attention at a high level of wrestlers to protect you from me Casey?? Tell me my friend, how is that going? How is your secret visits with James going on as of late?? I’m sure that you will be begging some more to defend yourself from Nosferatu… Some disappointing sad faces of your final fans will be crying as they will scream from the top of their lungs, begging for you not to run off and hide from me. While we both know that there is nowhere you can hide from me wouldn’t you agree??

Dmitri closes his eyes as the shot fades.

Interview

Welcome to a special edition of Willow’s Q&A and today we have an interview with the newly crowned Internet Champion Dmitri.

Willow looks up from her question cards and stares at the man that is sitting in front of her, wearing a dark red Armani suit with matching tie along with a white blouse and a white matching handkerchief in his pocket. His dark hair is tied up to a knot as he stares at her with his dark eyes, causing her to feel uncomfortable.

Welcome Dmitri to my show…., I uhm… I want to ask you some questions that both me and the fans wanted to ask you. As well as getting an closer look to your up and coming matches.

Pleasure is all mine Miss Willow, I just do not know whether you or the fans will enjoy my answers

Willow looks into the dark piercing eyes of Dmitri as a shudder comes over her body before trying to compose herself.

Well seeing this is a family oriented show, I am sure you wouldn’t mind trying to keep it that way?? And talking about family oriented questions, John Wilcox from Dallas, Texas wants to know why you have been targeting the family life of Casey Williams in recent months???

A sinister smile emerges upon the lips from Dmitri as he kindly nods his head towards the question.

John wants to know why I have questioned the integrity of being a family man of Casey Williams?? Hasn’t he led us all into the private life of his own demise?? For months we had to endure him putting his kids to bed, talking to his wife, his raging anger boiling up to a point where he couldn’t take it anymore?? Isn’t this what normal day society watches every day on reality shows these days?? Isn’t it fully accepted to ridicule them?? So why wouldn’t I do the same to a man that has no shame to bare his family… or should I say lack of it on National TV??

Willow nods her head as she looks at the next question

Dean Anderson from Detroit, Michigan wants to know what you have planned for the Grudge match against Casey and whether you will still be champion at that time??

Good question Dean, what I shall do to Casey in our Grudge Match?? I can tell every detail that is stuck inside my head little Dean. But I would rather describe my intentions through describing how a tarantula would stack it’s prey and devour it.

A tarantula?? I…,

I would rather appreciate it if you allow me to finish what I was going to say as I have let you utter the many words that would resemble a question to me as well. It’s called respectful manners towards someone else dear Miss Willow. You see a Tarantula does not show emotion, it does not show anger or fear. It only knows one thing and that is to devour to survive and take down those who stands in it’s path. Unfortunately for Mr. Williams, he chooses to stick his nose into my business. It will be a long, painful affair where I will make Mr. Williams suffer beyond his very own imagination.

Will you still be the SCW Internet champion by then???

Dmitri stares at her with a cold look, without saying a word for a few moments before putting his hands in front of his face as he puts his fingers together.

The answer to that question is simple Willow, Rage is at this moment at a crossroad in his career when it comes down to MY internet champion. A crossroad where he is in a crossroad where he is wondering who I really am.

What do you mean Dmitri???

Simple Miss Willow, the first night he had a vision of me where he believed he had all the answers. Where he successfully obtained the championship, but never got to the point of destroying or beating me…. Then the second chapter was where he had the chance and failed… do you know how terrible it must be for a superstar to lose its title on its first title defence?? I’m sure that Mr. Rage can explain everything IF he has allowed his rage not to take matters in it’s own hands.

And what is the third part of the crossroad??

The third is quite simple, it’s the crossroad where he is now realizing and accepting fate. That if he does not revoke his title rematch, that he is allowing the world to show his true colours and admit he is a coward. The realization that he needs to prove his worth one more time to combat me inside that six sided ring. That ring that is my battle ground, that ring where I once again be the Ivan the Terrible with a sound mind and conscience before ripping him apart. Something that Rage cannot claim that he has.

Well he has beaten you once Dmitri…, I…,

Dmitri slowly drops his hands as he stares into her soul, causing her to silence in her mid sentence.

I admit, he has a record book victory over me, Frost and Casey. But whom did he destroy to do so?? And what was I doing during that match??? I will tell you who he beat and what I was doing. He beat a carnivals clown that likes to fly around the ring with trampolines and a safety net. He beat the man that was the least threat to his championship belt, while I was looking on with a smile upon my face while taking down Casey Williams. He can proclaim all he wants, he can tell the world exactly the lies that he tried to proclaim all he wanted. He never could have beaten me and I have… I took away his championship belt and in a fashion that I am surprised he mustered up his courage this quickly to demand a rematch… but just like I am a giving and caring champion… I will accept and prove him who I truly am….

A tarantula??

Don’t be foolish Miss Willow, don’t you have any more questions to ask??

Actually I do, when you have faced and perhaps beaten Rage once more and gone off to defeat Casey Williams. What will be next on the list for the Internet Champion Dmitri??

The vampire thinks for a few moments, closing his eyes as he scratches his beard before reopening his eyes as he stares the interviewer down.

What will be in store for the Internet champion after the coming weeks?? Depends on how quickly a rodent becomes a dead rat when I have disposed of him. It depends on how much anger I have to endure to remove the threat of one Rage. It depends on those who are willing to step foot in the ring with nature’s number one predator. But then again, it also depends upon the victims that needs to be lined up for the fangs to sink in it’s skin.

Willow reacts shocked as Dmitri stares her down without showing any emotion.

Oh don’t worry Willow, if I were to be hungry I would have taken you out from the first moment you opened up your mouth. Oh no, my thirst is to prove my worth upon those who are insignificant to me. Those who dare to walk side and aren’t afraid to run away as I dare to walk upon their own flesh and blood

Willow is slowly reluctant to answer another question as Dmitri slowly gets amused by this as he leans forward.

But in the end Miss Willow, I will be the one remain standing upon my own, I will be the one that does not look back as the road I travel on is endless. An endless path that is covered in blood and violence and that’s what keeps my sanity from growing out of control just like the former Internet champion has endured when I beat him. And that travelling path will continue until there is nothing left for me to obliverate… until that moment Miss Willow… I will say goodbye

Revenge is a dish best served cold

I know that a first step is often seen as the one that sets your career into a flow and you will become a legend. You believe when you have that first taste of glory that nothing will be able to stop you, how foolish to believe an ideology like that. Like you did huh Rage?? I know it must eat those simpletons inside if they are unable to follow up to that great achievement. Is it that people are unable to focus on more than just one thing?? Or is it that the hunger has fled you just from that moment when you sank your teeth down in the throat of that championship belt. How’s your hunger Rage??? I’ve heard that when you have obtained something, that the drive of getting to the top turns into a situation where you accept it as natural… where you lose your edge and expects everything to come to you automatically… I guess Rage never knew what hit him from that moment that I seized up the opportunity and cleaned his clock. I am right am I not Rage??, you are unable to clamp on anything that you can find to use as an excuse for your loss. What was it what you told the world on the weeks prior to become the Internet champion?? Oh yes, you would destroy me, you would do all these unthinkable and quite honestly unhuman like things to me… that I have wondered…, were you living in a fairy tale Rage??? Or were you just hoping for a miracle???

We open up the shot where a wooden block is visible as we see a dead fish, next to it there is a butcher’s knife. A hand slowly graces the skin of the fish as it has black finger nails as it feels every inch of it’s body.

So cold, this dead fish. What life must it have had, or at least that’s what I would hope so… a life of no concerns, a life where swimming up stream and eating all the water life that it came across it’s path… and now?? Now it is right upon the same path that all the water life was before it…. waiting to be devoured, waiting to become food for the living… Just like you Rage, I am waiting for you to be devoured in that squared circle once more… to drop you like a dead fish like bears do. Bashing the helpless fish against a rock several times… before realizing that it won’t do a single thing anymore. Quite an interesting comparison I would say, one moment to be full of life and then the next moment, you could be gasping for air before that final blow takes out the final straw of hope. Hope that in an inevitable way will be taken away from you in a fashion of no remorse. Like how I did to you huh Rage? I’m sure that you would have wanted to hang on that dramatically to the championship belt that is now mine…. how pitiful must it have been when you woke up, banged up and realizing that you have been taken away something by someone that had how many matches??? You as a former world champion must feel the anguish about this fateful moment… I wonder what it was, shame or anger….. None of that would matter to me, I do not seek for the answers of a human being to learn… I seek the way to imprint your mind with the answers you never dared to believe that was even possible!! And yet, to amuse me also with the anguish upon your face. I do hope that there will be a lot of explanation to emerge from your lips of why you have lost, instead of just accepting fate. So tell me as I await the excuses to please me….

The hand grabs the head of the fish, squeezing as it leads to the mouth to be opened as we can see the insides of it before the hand slowly releases the grip. Running the fingers across the gill cove of the fish. Scratching it’s nails across it before vanishing from it.

It opens the mouth, water comes in… when it closes the water flees the gills and oxygen remains… how is the oxygen inside your body Rage?? Does it still enter your brain and keeps your cool and collective thoughts emerge on top?? Or is the lack of it all to be blamed for your enraged personality. Something that may eventually haunt you in the long, as it has done a few weeks ago wouldn’t you agree?? So I’m intrigued to find out whether you would come out to the world, admitting that you have underestimated me… weren’t into the match as some people would say…. Or just the fact that your mind was somewhere else instead. It’s troubling you humans instead of facing reality, I’ve always been right. I’ve always been on the upper hand of reality… making you believe all the things that you say…until the fake ideas of what you have on me is shed off like old skin. But I’m sure that your troubled ideals still hold any ideal to you, some believe of that what you have done before could rise to the occasion again. Feuled with the knowledge that you know now what I can do in the ring with you one on one… it makes all so much more bearable wouldn’t you agree?? Just like this fish would have had a better chance if it would have had a second chance to escape the clutches of his inevitable death. How will you squirm out of my grip Rage???

The hand grabs the fish and squeezes the fish, forces the mouth to open wide once more as remainders of water flushes out of it’s mouth and onto the wooden block. The pale white hand continues to squeeze until nothing flees from the fish and slowly lets go.

See how easily it was for me to do one final vicious onslaught upon an already dead fish?? It’s so helpless, so lifeless. As if to say that when I take away that special gift, I can do whatever I want with you. Just like you Rage, I took away your championship belt. I took away your credibility to your own words, I took away the believe of the people in you to assume that you can rise to the occasion once more. I took away everything in that one match Rage, was it the words that I spoke off that troubled your mind to overload?? Or was the road to finding the truth on the net too troublesome for you to cope??? All you had to do was just exit the ring, walk to the back and accept a ten count loss… and you would have still remained champion…  But just like every stubborn and pride driven human being, that isn’t what you are all about aren’t you Rage?? Stubborn, just like each and every other compassionate human being that has a heart to combat the one thing that they cannot combat with.

Are you thinking back to our first encounter?? Where I took the road of dishing out pain to Casey instead of staring you in the eyes and destroy you??? Why waste a nice supper and go straight for the main course?? Hell, not to even mention the desert that is always awaiting a good restaurant appointment?? No Rage, you questioned me and I took that advice to keep you guessing a bit more. To keep things interesting to where all I had to do was to wait for the tide to change… to wait for you to swim up stream once more and just grab you by the gills and make life unbearable… Because fishes like you, they only believe in that what they can see. All that remains is a flesh wound where eventually it will start to rot and start to decay… just like your career Rage. A career?? Oh yes, the one thing that people intend to wish to look upon when they throw in the towel and hang up their boots. To look back and believe that they have given it them all… How ironic to admit, that against me you actually did Rage. You fought, you sweat, you almost bled and most of all… you suffered, you have felt the agonizing pain and the one simple question that ran through your mind. The question of what it had to take to beat me, to keep me down and be victorious. Which you weren’t Rage….

The hand slowly reaches for the knife, grabbing the wooden end to it and slowly tries to pull it out of the wooden block that is in front of him. He lifts it up to his other hand as the other five fingers slowly yet gracefully strokes the sharpness of the blade.

Would you want to see me bleed Rage?? Would that answer your doubts whether vampires can bleed?? Or would it consume your believes that I am nothing more than a fraud of a human being?? Perhaps it will only tell you that I enjoy feeling sharp objects come in contact with my skin. To feel sensations so far more superior than yours, but then again… what does a peanut brain like yours understand of what others feel?? For that matter, what do you know of any other person’s ways of to react to pain, pleasure and perhaps lust??

Don’t trouble yourself and do not feel ashamed as many other things that you just can’t grasp your head around is way unbearable to begin with Rage… But that’s something that we both will find out sooner or later wouldn’t you agree???

With that Dmitri drops the knife, very close to the fish as we go to darkness

Yesterday’s past.
A look into your future.

Outside Moscow, Russia.
The Cemetary

An ancient church clock can be heard as the bells are being rang as mist causes it to echo in a cemetery outside Moscow, near a small and forgotten town. There is a figure standing in front of a headstone, the name on the headstone has been vanished through the many decades of rain that has crumbled the very last memory of someone’s proof of it’s life and it’s passing. The figure is silent for many hours as the rain pours from it’s ancient long coat and likewise hat as it has clung around the face of the figure. His lips can be seen moving slowly without hearing it’s voice until the camera comes closer.

….. And you told the world you would never be forgotten, but just like that ancient saying… ashes to ashes…, dust to dust…., And yet where is your existence now dear mother?

The Russian dialect overshadows it’s attempt to speak the language that we can all understand. He sighs as he grabs from one of his pockets and throws down a dead flower upon the grave.

For how many centuries have you been hoping for my death to come my dear mother?? As I never entered this futile attempt of believing the mystical powers of this “Holy Ground??”. Please forgive me for my disrespect of your weak hope for something far greater than your mortal body…., I never could have grasped the ideals of hoping for a life after death…, you see before you what the true essence of living is my dear mother… you just decided to banish it from your weak and pathetic life… all in the ideals of wishing for a miracle. A miracle?? How pathetic to see that through the centuries, you humans haven’t changed much. Just as sad and predictable. Has life truly set me free?? Oh maybe as I pleased myself by wiping out an entire village just because there was nothing else that could stop me from overhearing the begging of you humans and the cries of you sinners. Oh yes sinful thoughts are so delicate and innocent when you are alone aren’t you mother?? And yet the innocence is often confused with the deadliest thought that would make you decide whether someone lives or does not… isn’t it mother??

The shot slowly widens as we see Dmitri standing in front of the grave, his hair is waving from side to side as the long coat is trying to protect him as much as possible from the wind and the rain. His eyes are black as the night as he does not take his eyes from the headstone.

Soon I shall move away from this godforsaken land mother, seriously why would I stay in a nation that is keeping the humans in check by a communist regime?? Then again, was Ivan so much different? Or any of the other Tsars that came after him?? Oh no, I believe the world that is Russia needed a leader that would keep them contained. Not allowing the others become uncontrollable beasts who have a mind of their own and are able to make decisions upon themselves. Or did you think I never knew that your ideals were never yours to begin with??

Dmitri runs his hand across the headstone as to show compassion to the dead person that is his mother from his human days.

The United States of America mother, the land of the brave and the free. The land of endless opertunities and the Ameircan Dream. Or at least that’s what they wish to make others believe as some sort of leverage that they try to pull upon the weak. Those who never had any hopes in their own country and flee to the unknown… how ironic to envision how easily it will be for me to confuse them, seduce them and in the end take away what they cherish the most… oh I’m sure that this wasn’t what you wanted for me mother, but isn’t life grasping on to oppertunities that presented themselves for you?? That’s all what I intend to do when I enter the unknown….

Dmitri nods his head, as if he is listening to the words that are being told to him through the wind. A sinister smile emerges upon his mouth as he bares his fangs for the very first time that night and laughs.

How much more do I need to proclaim the inevitable in life?? I thought I would die of boredom in this Godforsaken city of Moscow, the Communism, the equality of everyone being a midless fool. The wealth that is being hidden from each and every one of them and most importantly… they seem to be pleased about this for every single moment of their lives. Or is it perhaps they do not know any better Mother?? No mother, I prefer the uncontrollable rage of those who are confused. Those who need to be told the other side of the truth and the tale that would either keep them alive or torn apart. Guess what tale I will represent for them to hear from these lips…. It shall not be a moment of fun my dear mother. But then again, is reality all about fun?? Or is it merely about the fact that they do not know anything of what they proclaim to know all fake. But I shall guide them mother, just like you attempted to guide me when I was still human… oh how the centuries have passed me by as if it was merely yesterday.

They will regret the day that I have entered their realm of reality that they proclaim to have. They will regret the moment that I speak to them and push their lives down the drain before I drain their life essence… but I’m sure that I will obtain some measure of fulfilment when I enter their lives and never leave them. The horror, the pain and the destruction that is ahead of them is the mistake they made themselves…. I just give them that what they wanted in the first place, just not in the fashion that they expected their lives would eventually end up with. The American Dream?? I would call it the Nightmare of Dmitri…. Now if that isn’t a dream, then what is mother… what is….

With that the vampire remains with the grave before slowly vanishes in the night.

Revenge is just merely an illusion

A clock is ticking in a dark room, a figure is sitting in a corner as a burning candle is burning just mere inches away from it..

I have waited for this moment to come, to end that one thing that you started. Just because you are too delusional to see it is time for you to walk away. It has brought us together in a way that neither of us ever could have expected…, well that is of course you never could have. For it has been a two way stream leading to this very point, of where we will move towards from now on. Question remains, on which stream are you swimming towards my dear friend???

The figure has his hands resting over his knees as his back is against the wall that he is sitting against. His head gently resting against the wall as his eyes are focused upon the burning candle.

You started on top, all mighty. Swinging around with the sword of intensity and might. Smighting your opponents from left to right, never doubting every word that you spoke off as a valliant knight that was on a quest to set on the round table of King Arthur’s court. Overcoming all the odds and stand on top of the world, never to look back as everything went your way. Your goals already set on greater things, a world title shot in the near future as your arrogance took a hold of your intelligence… and there it went all downhill for you isn’t it oh almighty returning swordsman?? A shield is often as important as the might of the sword, as you cannot always just assault and attack alone. Sometimes it’s the best offence to strike out of a defensive stance, to hit upon HIM when it least expect it… but you didn’t… Where you turned from a hero, to a zero… words that are often used for someone that fails his quest at hand, it may enrage you it may make you smile. But the truth is out there isn’t it?? The truth that you need this moment to once again come on top, not just for the fans, not for the world and the nay sayers. No, just for you isn’t it?? To allow you to fall asleep late at night, without worrying of somehow waking up in a bed filled of sweat. Asking yourself over and over again, the question of how?? Or even why?? Questions that a simpleton like you cannot answer can you?? For it is an answer you need to seek beyond your own realm of reality and enter that of mine. I know these words may puzzle or enrage you, but does that make them less the truth than that of the ordinary??? I’m sure of it that the question embarks upon one that states the obvious…. It was your downfall Rage, not mine

The figure slowly drops a hand and grabs a wine glass, filled with red wine. Or at least something that looks like it as he takes a drink from it as he stares at the glass afterwards.

What could this be?? Red wine?? Tomato juice?? Blood of some poor soul that embarked upon my path somehow?? As if you care huh Rage?? Your only visible quest that is at hand is that of regaining not just your championship belt, but your pride and most of all your manhood. I know men like you Rage, you feel something has been taken away from you that was rightfully yours. Something that should not have been removed out of your grasp and should have been handed back to you isn’t it huh Rage?? But perhaps it goes deeper than just merely that, as you feel the pressure is upon you as others are far more successful than you?? Even enraging yourself over a tweet poll of who will be the next champion of the world?? Enraging your anger even further than just the obvious… are you already looking past this match Rage?? Or are you too delusional to assume what is more important one step at a time…. It’s something that I have seen so many times before, the result is always the same

A sigh escapes his lips as he slowly lowers the glass upon his lips, he slowly takes a sip from the liquid as it slowly enters his mouth. After a few sips he slowly lets the glass move away from his mouth as he licks his lips to savour the taste.

I always cherish the taste of a good drink, especially if it is from someone that deserves to be tasted. Those who ask for it to be taken out of their misery as they take themselves too far upon a dangerous path. Sounds familiar??? Those who do not listen to the warnings that are spoken, those who do no longer see the signs of danger ahead. Those who embark on everything that stands in their way, without even realizing what is ahead of them. Tell me Rage, tell me the truth. Did you?? Did you knew what you were getting yourself into a few weeks ago??? Or was it merely something that caused you to fall in grace of defeat?? I always enjoy reading the open book towards your soul as I stare into your eyes. I saw a struggle within Rage, questions emerging upon your sweaty brow, doubts upon your mind as I sense the pain upon your tiring body as you kept telling yourself to push further and further. Believing in the end result being a positive one in the end of our conquest of two worlds… did you believed the words I spoke of Ivan was meant to force you to go further than you have ever done?? Believing how much you were similar to all of the grand might that Ivan the Terrible possessed until his dying breath?? Might is not just a way of trusting your strength and believes Rage…, it’s also knowing when to be humble and accepting a setback. Only to return with the right mindset, something I have no doubt you shall not have.

Dmitri puts down the glass of blood, next to him as his arm slowly moves back towards the same position that it was before he grabbed the glass with blood. Never letting his eyes drift away from the burning flame.

Ivan would never let a single defeat get to him, oh sure. He has had his moments of instability, his moments of where his mind was vanished upon the lack of control that he sometimes had over himself. Turning into a monster that would have his men murder and burn down an entire village. To show the world that he wasn’t someone to mess with…, obtaining his grip upon the outside world and eventually upon himself once more. To allow his Rage to flourish, only to take control once more to be able to think straight once again. Are you upon that mindset to let your rage go once more?? Or are you following a new strategy that is new to you?? Something that has forced you to step out of your comfort zone and into the unknown?? Something that I do every single day and look at me, I overcome everything that stands in front of me. Has it ever crossed your mind how fortunate you are to be even able to live and tell the tale of that what has happened to you?? Or has it just vanished upon the dark cloud that hovers above your mind and sucks up every possible idea that could ever save you from what I will be doing to you this coming week?? Compare it to a vacuum cleaner, or in your case perhaps a black hole or something similar as the Bermuda Triangle. The things in life that cannot be explained and yet they seem to happen every single time, especially to those who are too nice to have it happen to them over and over again wouldn’t you agree?? To have fortune and fame get to your head, after struggling how long?? To have opportunity after opportunity after opportunity being pulled from underneath you and leave you empty handed…. I can understand that it can be frustrated to have it taken away from you the second after you finally succeed at something. Some would call it is fate, that it was meant to happen. That a higher power had other plans for you and that it had to happen. I would rather prefer to use the words of being soft, being someone that doesn’t take life too seriously and just do what comes up in your mind first. A trade that wasn’t one of Ivan’s that’s for sure. And in the end, you fell down to a higher power Rage. To someone that calculates the risks, to whether it is worth to take it and then decides to act upon it…

Soft footsteps can be heard, high heels somewhere in the distance of the room. The camera moves around, trying to see whom it is and where it came from. But in the end it seems as if they have vanished as quickly as they came into hearing distance.

You shouldn’t concern yourself for the treachery that can be caused upon that what your ears hear, but isn’t there for your eyes to see. As your brains cannot handle the implications that what is and isn’t there. Something that a marked warning upon a man that is all but silence for how many weeks now?? A man that hides in the shadows of the void that he apparently likes to hide in, to over think his mistakes that he has made since day one of our barely physical encounter that I cannot imagine is still very vivid in his memory. As he only remembered the victory, the encounter that ensued upon the outside of the ring and the disappointment that remained afterwards. Isn’t it ironic that a victor, a champion ultimately is disappointment in his own match afterwards?? Looking back Rage, something that you humans always do when things don’t go your way. You always intend to have all the answers afterwards, what would you have done differently if you knew then what you know now??

The camera still searches in the darkness as the dark and low voice of Dmitri is still be heard as clear as it was when it was looking straight at him. In the end the camera turns back to the burning candle, this time with Dmitri holding the glass once more. This time the blood is dripping from the edges off the glass, as if Dmitri had refilled it in a vicious manner. Drops of blood is falling to the ground as the camera searches for a body, believing it could not be far away from him.

Know when to savour the taste and know when to clench your thirst, as greed to want too much too fast often gets you into more trouble that you originally ever assumed was possible.

Dmitri takes a few more sips from the glass as we can see the blood has stained his upper lip as he holds the glass in his right hand as he rests his arms over his knees in his sitting position against the wall.

You must know when to strike, know when to step up and question the leadership of the one that you believe that stands in your way of your own quest. Now I am not the one that stands in your way of your quest of success when it comes down to bigger things than just this Internet championship huh Rage?? I’m sure you sometimes look over your shoulder, staring at Despayre as he is merely weeks away from the title shot that you have been lobbying for how long now?? I wonder, will you challenge him too just like you did when James to the second of the H made his open challenge for anyone out there to face him?? Or will your loyalty to the Sins cause you to wait another opportunity to ask for the bigger picture. And how will this affect your thrive for this internet championship belt?? Something that obviously will be on everyone’s mind the second this will hit the airwaves and the internet streams all over the world. As the current Internet champion is now trending worldwide as the first ever trending predator that stalks it’s prey.

Don’t tell me at every spoken word that I am wrong Rage, it would prove to the world that you are consumed with believing your own believes way too much as it will limit your own intelligence. Because the facts are out there isn’t it?? The fact of life where yours truly did in fact beat you one on one, no interference, no weaker link out there to be pinned instead of the one that should have been pinned. The man that will move on after our match and face Casey Williams for this championship belt, someone that you called nothing more than a big joke. Or should I say a giant joke compared to you, someone that never should have been in the run for this championship in the first place when you fail once more wouldn’t you agree?? As it is all too clear for the naked eye to see that you do not wish for him to have an opportunity at MY championship belt… or is it still yours as I just merely hold on to it for you to reclaim at a later date of your choosing???
As if…, It’s that arrogance that you call pride that once again forces you to the most stupid of stupidest decisions upon you as you do not act upon being rational.. oh no, you are merely acting upon instinct. Merely as a wounded animal, searching for his chance to lounge itself at you with all of his last energy that it has. In hope of sinking it’s teeth down the throat of it’s threat, to take it out as soon as possible as you know deep down inside you have no opportunity to do anything to me.

Dmitri softly chuckles as he cleans his upper lip with his hand as he licks off the blood from it.

It angered you so much that I just rambled on and you couldn’t grasp anything that I have said towards you. Believing that I just ramble nonsense to the point where it wouldn’t matter to you what it was that I have said… did you honestly believe it, or was it merely that my calmness, my way of addressing a fool and a loudmouth like you in a way you aren’t used to got to you?? I am sure that deep down inside, you wished you were as sophisticated and artistic with words that I am. No wonder you don’t want to be a role model, as you are incapable of creating a sentence without using a word of foul language that would make even Ozzy Osbourne blush. Go Sharon I pity you as you are critiqued by many as a talent and yet you just can’t seem to deliver anything remotely that would showcase that one thing that you are lacking Rage. The mindset to be a Dmitri, to be a James Tuscini, to be a J2H.. those are champions, those are the names that seems to get the job done and not just once. But then again, even names in the history books as those who are capable of obtaining a championship are needed, but those who are unable to defend it are not Rage….

Dmitri licks his fingers clean from the final spots of blood that still is on them as he sighs out of relief.

I feel as if I am standing in front of a classroom, staring down the pupils of who are at the beginning of learning about life. Insecure little kids that have hit puberty and start to notice girls in a fashion that they have never done before. Some reference towards your incapability to assume a thought, over think it and come up with an answer that does not possess of profanity or reflection towards violence isn’t it Rage?? Perhaps the words out there is true.. perhaps I do have your number… the question is to you oh almighty enraged one, will the suffering end after just one loss… or will you enter a path of where you limit yourself instead of me. Where you are the one enemy that you need to overcome to reclaim the gold than yours truly. Questions that will flow through your brain as if you are an email that is being send from one part of the world to the other. Another modern day breakthrough that has become a part of every days life. Just know, that when you hit send… you cannot alter it anymore as it has hit the airwaves of the net that you humans so lovingly call it. To bare your innocence in a message that either bears privacy or work related details… something that the other can use or abuse against you and there is nothing you can do about it. Just like you and me Rage, No matter what it is that you will utter from those pearly white teeth of yours that completes the tool of your profanity speaking. Nothing can stop me from doing what I have done a few weeks ago, to beat you once more. To show the world that I am more than just a fraud, that I am more than just a mere vampire imitation that you have proclaimed me to be. That I am more than someone that is an articulate and someone that is more than merely a champion that cannot hold on to a championship belt… unlike you Rage.

I will allow you to live if you are showing progress in your lack of common sense Rage, I will allow you to walk from the ring upon your own two feet if you just attempt to say a polite word. Something that isn’t you and will never be you, that must be eating you up inside huh?? That you know exactly what I am capable off and give you an opportunity to continue to pursue your career by just doing something out of your comfort zone. But we both already know the answer that it will not happen don’t we Rage?? You will make the same mistake as you did when I beat you… you will never learn and never adapt to something that is beyond your wildest dreams and imagination. Trust me as I speak out of hundreds, perhaps thousand years of experience as someone that knows more to you than you know to yourself. All you need is to be one step closer to these eyes and see your failure reflect upon them. Even a deadly sin has its moment when it just fades away and moves on to the next in line that fits it better than the last. I will not hold back when you do not politely acknowledged my requests Rage, of course I cannot force you to do the smart thing in life… but I can force you to have a life where everything that is normal to you will become the most special gift in life that you have taken for granted… Think about it Rage, think about it as I give you the opportunity to think back. And wonder whether if this is all worth it what I will be going to put you through once more…

Dmitri grabs the glass as he stares into the camera, he drinks the blood from the glass as some of it falls on the ground between his feet. He places the glass down on the ground after emptying it in one try as he smiles.

Know this Rage, even a sin is a terrible thing to waste… but even a sin can be put to waste when I intend to wash it away and free you.

With that Dmitri slowly gets to his feet and walks off into the darkness.

user posted image