Author Topic: ● FIGHT CADENCE FIGHT ●  (Read 308 times)

Offline GUY

• View Profile
● FIGHT CADENCE FIGHT ●
« on: November 10, 2017, 11:52:44 PM »

\'user

● FIGHT CADENCE FIGHT ●

Sin City Wrestling’s overseas tour had officially come to an end. High Stakes was the official end of a tour that had lasted a few months and on that night a lot of things had taken place. New champions had been crowned. Historic reigns had come to an end. Men and women who had all the odds in the world stacked against them overcame those odds. It was like a new landscape had overcome Sin City Wrestling. In which the first stop for this new landscape had Climax Control taking place in Fort Defiance, Arizona. Needless to say the fans of the United States were going to be happy to have the company back in the country. Especially the fans on the West Coast. All eyes were going to be on Climax Control this week for sure.

However that show was still two solid days away. Thankfully though most of the people on the tour had gotten to go home right after High Stakes and spend a few days at home. Brand spanking new Bombshell Roulette Champion, Cadence Carter happened to be one of those people that had gotten to go home right away. But at the same time she was also a person that took pride in her position with the company and took pride in being early. So even though it wasn’t required for everyone to be in Arizona until Saturday Morning. She found herself live and in person Friday Night. Matter of fact she was fresh off an airplane when she decided to take it upon herself to go live on twitter for all of her fans to follow her. Walking through the airport, she held her iPhone up high looking at it with a smile.

C A D E N C E ● C A R T E R
[ the future headliner ]
“ High Stakes was a night that I’ll never forget. If my career were to come to an end right now. God forbid because of an injury or because I got fired. Whatever the case may be. High Stakes will forever be a highlight. It’ll be a night that no one can take away from me. Because I walked away with this... ”

In that moment she moved her iPhone down to show that the Bombshell Roulette Championship was sitting over her shoulder. Bringing the phone back up briefly, there was a large smile on her face. It was rather obvious that the woman was very proud of herself and the accomplishment she had obtained.

[ the future headliner ]
“ I became the Roulette Bombshell Champion. It was something that far too many people said I couldn’t and wouldn’t accomplish. It was something that people said was unrealistic for a rookie like me to accomplish. Honestly, I don’t think there were too many people that thought that night I was going to be able to get the job done. Which was fine, you know people have the right to their opinions. Not to mention the haters are my motivators. Point is I went the distance. I stand here the champion and I’m ready to take on any challenges that come my way. Including the challenge I’ll be facing this coming Sunday at Climax Control. The one that involves me stepping into the ring with the new SCW Bombshell Internet Champion, Diamond. ”

Taking a couple more steps, Cadence found herself reaching the area where her luggage was coming down one of the belts. Reaching over she snatched her suitcase and her purse right off the belt. Yanking the handle up to her suitcase as she began to drag the suitcase behind her. Cadence had one goal in mind now to get herself on out of the airport and over to the hotel she would be staying at the next couple of days. Her eyes shifted up to the phone she held in her hand.

[ the future headliner ]
“ It was just a few weeks ago at High Stakes, Diamond found herself in the same exact position that I was in. She found herself going up against one of the toughest Bombshell Internet Champion’s in history. That being Devona and there was a lot of people questioning whether or not Diamond had it in her to dethrone the champion. In the end despite how well Devona fought. Diamond herself put on a better fight and in the end walked out with that Internet Championship. She did what I did by proving everyone wrong about her. But now we’re on the same path as each other. We’ve proved people wrong once, but it now becomes a matter of continuing to prove people wrong. Now it becomes a matter of proving we deserve to hold these titles. It becomes a matter of proving that we deserve to be in this spot time and time again. It becomes a matter of proving it isn’t a fluke or a flash in the pan. Nah, we’re the real deal. And will be for a long time to come. ”

The words that she was letting come out of her mouth at that moment were words that were pretty much spot on. She and Diamond did have a similar story to tell and a similar goal in mind when it came to proving themselves.

[ the future headliner ]
“ This coming Sunday night at Climax Control, the two of us will find ourselves in the ring with each other for the very first time. We find ourselves in a position where we are going to have all eyes on us as new champions. Therefore everyone is going to be paying very close attention to us in order to see what it is that we bring to the table. That’s not anything that bothers me or comes off surprising. That’s the name of the game. But at this particular moment, I’d like to take the time to give Diamond a proper warning. I didn’t come this far over the last few months just to piss it all away. I didn’t reach up and yank down one of the few brass rings that SCW has to offer only to fumble in the very next opportunity I had. Simply put, I haven’t been busting my behind. Week in and week out. I didn’t come this far to win the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship. Just to turn around and lose my very next match. No offense to you or anyone else on the roster. But I am a woman that’s out to make a statement. A statement that says I’m one of the best damn girls on this roster. As well as a statement that says I’m one of the best damn champions on this roster. ”

One of the things about Cadence that people had come to learn. Come to understand. Come to even love is the simple fact she had confidence in herself and it could never seem to be broken. Even when people tried their hardest to break it and tried the hardest to bring her down. She wouldn’t allow it to happen.

[ the future headliner ]
“ I guess you could even say that I am out to make the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship the single most important championship when it comes to the Bombshell Division. That’s a pretty tall order as I am sure many of you will point out. But at the same time I am a woman that likes to set high goals for myself. I firmly believe that I can make this a reality. It’s just going to involve me taking on every single champion in this division, but I’ll get to that when the time comes. Right now the focus is you, Diamond. And for the past two weeks, I’ve done my research. I’ve picked up on the fact that you aren’t exactly like the rest of the girls on the roster. Very rarely do we hear you preaching about yourself. Very rarely is it a situation where you’re putting people down. You’re not a girl that’s all about her looks and gaining the attention of every male fan that shows up. What I’ve gathered more than anything is you’re a bit of an oddball. In the sense that you stand out from the majority of the girls. You’re a woman that marches to a beat of her own drum. To which isn’t a bad thing at all. I myself do the same exact thing. ”

At that particular moment she found herself walking out of the front doors of the airport. Taking a second or two to look around, her eyes surveying the area. Not noticing that there was a cab nearby, just yet anyway. Giving her time to bring her attention right back to the camera on her phone.

[ the future headliner ]
“ In that being said though. I realize that being in the ring with you is going to be much-much different than being in the ring with someone like Samantha Marlow. See with Samantha, she wasn’t nearly as hard hitting as people built her up to be. Samantha wasn’t nearly as aggressive as people put. Honestly, nothing against the woman but the only reason she got the hype that she did was because of the very championship I hold. When you find yourself holding a championship where every single time you defend it, there’s a very likelihood it’ll be in a hardcore stipulation. It’s going to force you to step it up or lose the championship. Had it not been for that situation. I don’t think that Samantha would’ve had it in her to be so in your face. You on the other hand Diamond. You’re a very in your face kind of gal. You’re a very hard hitting. You can be a bit of a brutal chick. That’s something that’s kind of defined you since coming to SCW... But let me go ahead and tell you now, that doesn’t scare me. ”

With that confident tone to her. Cadence shook her head from side to side to back up her statement.

[ the future headliner ]
“ Of course, I am not trying to imply that you’re hoping that it does scare me or that it is something that you want me to be afraid of. I’m not one to speak for others, especially when I don’t know what their mindset is. But I am stating it, because I feel you need to know just in case that is your mindset. I am stating it, just so everyone else that might have that mindset know that I’m not scared or afraid. And I get it. I get why people might have this mindset about me. It’s the same reason why people thought I wouldn’t make it very far in this business. It’s the same reason people thought I wouldn’t make it very far on the roster here at Sin City Wrestling. I am the blonde girl that from California and that models. I’m the girl with the pretty face. I’m the girl that doesn’t look like she’s a wrestler. But every time I’ve heard that. I’ve managed to prove people wrong. Every time I’ve heard that. I’ve made people eat their words. I am prepared to do that once again. I’ve never backed down from a fight and I’m not going to start now. So, let that be a warning Diamond. ”

By no means was the self-proclaimed Future Headliner being rude or going over the top. By no means was this a situation where she was showing a lack of respect for her opponent. Instead it was a woman standing up for herself and it was a woman letting it be known what kind of fight she ended to bring. That’s exactly what it was going to have to come down to. Cadence understand that with no issues.

[ the future headliner ]
“ Over the last few months of competing in the Roulette Division. I’ve been forced to step outside of my comfort-zone. I was simply just a girl that knew the basics of wrestling and used that every chance I got in hopes that it was going to get me by. Sometimes it worked out. Other times it didn’t. But being part of this division is something different. It forces you to be something more. It forces you to be more aggressive. It forces you to channel your inner anger and use it to your benefit. More than anything I believe that being in the Roulette Division forces you to be a fighter. Not a wrestler, but a legitimate fighter. To which isn’t the worst thing in the world. Especially now more than ever. Because I’ve learned that you’re a fight Diamond. You like to settle things in the ring with lots of fists. More so than wrestling hold after wrestling hold. Well, when the two of us step into the ring with each other. I’ve got two fists of my own. Both of those fists I’ll use until I can’t use them anymore. The same thing you’re going to do. But eventually one of us is going to have to give up in that fight. We might not want to. We might keep getting back up, but the truth of the matter is at some point that fight is going to exhaust one of us and ensures we don’t get back up. ”

A slight shake in Cadence’s head was visible at that point. Kind of seemed like there was a bit of disappointment in her voice, when she was making that point. At the same time it was a truthful point. One of them was going to have to give up. At some point in that fight one of them was going to be forced to quit.

[ the future headliner ]
“ Diamond, you and I are both living the dream right now. All eyes are on us and we’re in a position we’re going to have to prove ourselves once again. That is something I’ve got no problem doing. However Sunday, I am going to be the woman that leaves with all the glory. ”