Author Topic: ● BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ●  (Read 322 times)

Offline GUY

• View Profile
● BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ●
« on: August 11, 2017, 11:52:58 PM »
 [ OUT OF CHARACTER: Trust and believe. It isn't ideal. I had ideas and wanted to do so much more, but I had to work later than expected tonight. Not to mention our schedules are about to be changed back next week, so I'm going to be working more. I wanted to get something up. Something is better than nothing in some cases. Apologize to staff and my opponent, but we all know real life comes first. ]

\'user

● BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ●

The days were drawing closer and closer to Climax Control. Once again it would be Sin City Wrestling taking over their city of Las Vegas, Nevada and giving their fans a show they were never going to forget. That being said it was the first show that Cadence Carter was going to find herself on in the last couple of weeks. It seemed like she caught the attention of management after what she said last week right before the World Bombshell Championship match. Well that and the fact that she was on this so called list of girls Polly Playtime wanted to mix it up with.

Needless to say this was going to be an interesting match up and did put the young rookie in a position to see what she was capable of against a well known name on the roster. That being said thanks to social media. More specific thanks to the live feature on Twitter. Cadence found herself with her iPhone walking down to strip of Vegas. Taking in the sights but obviously at the same time a setup for hyping up her match.

C A D E N C E ● C A R T E R
the future headliner
“In the small amount of time that I’ve been part of the Sin City Wrestling roster. I can honestly say that I don’t have a true issue with anyone. Now I’ll openly admit that there are a few people on the roster that might grind my gears. There are a few people on the roster that might get under my skin. There may be a few people that do things that I do not agree with. At the same time I’m not one to judge and therefore I don’t allow myself to become annoyed or upset with other people’s actions.”

Her dark eye shadow really made her eyes pop out while looking right at the lens of her camera.

the future headliner
“In that being said it sounds like there might possibly be a small issue between myself and Ms. Polly Playtime. Why that would be the case? Well, that’s the question I’ve been having ever since it came out that Polly had this list of girls. From what I understand Polly had this list of five women that she wanted to get in the ring with. She had a list of five women she wanted to display her talents against. She had this list of five women she wanted to go through, in order to prove that she’s worthy of challenging for the World Bombshell Championship.”

Cadence gave a small little head nod. Almost like she was wrapping her mind around the whole idea and concept of this “list” that Polly had. Yet at the same time it was widely known that it was a big confusion why her name was even on that list.

the future headliner
“Trust me when I tell you, Polly. I’ve got no issues with you wanting to prove yourself to be worthy. I’ve got no problems with you trying to progress and to advance your career in Sin City Wrestling. After all I just said last week that I think the women’s division is pretty much a bunch of complacent girls that are just comfortable with things and aren’t going out of their way to try to reach great success. Therefore if you’re out here doing the grind girl. Go ahead and do you. If you’re out here attempting to step it up, then do you. I’m not going to be one to throw salt in your game. Go on, be great. Step it up and put the champ on notice. But with that being said putting me on a list of people you want to go through is just a tad bit offensive. It kind of almost gives me this mindset that you feel like you’re better than me. Which isn’t something that’s going to fly with me sugar.”

That last statement alone kind of made Cadence sound as if she was little offended by the situation she found herself in. Up until now it didn’t seem like there was another side to the Future Headliner aside from that bubbly hyperactive side. Though now it did appear that she could have a not so positive side, especially if someone had offended her.

the future headliner
“I’ll be the first to admit that maybe I’m jumping the gun here a little bit. For all I know this isn’t a situation where you’re being cocky and this isn’t a situation where you’re thinking that you’re better than me. Maybe, it’s nothing more than a situation where you want to have a great and friendly match. There’s nothing with a little bit of friendly competition. Yet at the same time this isn’t a situation where you’ve made that clear. Instead you made this list which you tossed my name down on it. With the purpose of going through me just to prove you are worthy of the title shot. Well, I’m not someone that’s just going to lie down. Hell nah, pardon my language here but mama didn’t raise no bitch. Therefore this isn’t going to be a situation where you’re gonna run straight through me sweetheart. Oh heck nah, instead this is going to be a situation where you’ve got quite the fight on your hands. A fight that just might be the one fight you didn’t want.”

Letting her eyes narrow a little bit while keeping them focused on the camera in her hand. Cadence was sure enough a feisty woman that didn’t lay down for anyone. That fight in her is what was making her one of the more popular women on the roster.

the future headliner
“And there’s a reason that I say that, Polly. It has been brought to my attention that on that list of women you wanted to be in the ring with them. You’ve faced four out of five of them. Also from what I’ve gathered, you’ve been rather successful in those matches aside from last week. You did end up losing the match to Sammie, but at the same time it could easily be said and argued that you had a decent matchup. You did hold your own. You didn’t win, but you did show what kind of competitor you were and what kind of competitor you can be. Then there’s this match with me and when it comes to this match with me. I’m the last person on your list. In being the last person on your list. There’s a lot of speculation going around that being in the ring with me is kind of the make or break for you. There’s a lot of speculation going around that if you don’t happen to win this match against me. Then Christian Underwood might just decide that you’re not worthy of challenging Evie Banng for the World Bombshell Championship. Losing this match very well could result in you losing everything you’ve been setting yourself up for. Meaning that this fight with me wasn’t one that was truly worth it in the end. Honestly, you should be careful what you ask for or wish for in some cases, cause when you end up getting it. You might not really like the outcome of it all.”

Pausing for that moment. It appeared as if Cadence was trying to be logical with everything that was being presented to the table. Polly was a woman that wanted the spotlight and wanted a shot at that championship. Each and every week she showed that with her courage and her own fighting spirit. But there was a good chance it was all coming down to this. If she failed the one thing she wanted the most might have been pulled away from her.

the future headliner
“You seem like a sweet girl Polly, you really do. So, I hope that what I said isn’t going to cause you to turn into a sour patch kid. Trust me when I tell you, it wouldn’t be a good look for you. But with that being said I don’t want you taking offense to what I said about this fight. I don’t want you to think that for a single second that I’m implying that I am better than you. That’s not what I am saying at all. In fact I’ve got no reason to ever imply that I am better than anyone. I am still new in the business. I’ve still got a bunch of things to learn. I don’t have a specific craft down yet, but in due time all of those things will be conquered. If anything I am going into this match as the underdog. A role that I understand and role that I’ve learned to embrace. Yet at the same exact time there’s a reason why I’ve been called the hot up and coming rookie of the women’s division. People see a lot of potential in me. People see a lot of promise in me. Something I take to heart and something that I take seriously for the simple fact that I don’t want to let anyone down. Which is why I can confidently say you’re going to have a fight on your hands.”

To back up her statement there was a small confident smirk that crossed the lips of Cadence at that particular moment. Many might say for a young up and comer to be confident meant that they were arrogant or even egotistical. That was not the case with Cadence, instead it was just the case of a young girl that was believing in herself when no one else would.

the future headliner
“It isn’t a guarantee by any means I’m going to walk out with a victory. All it guarantees is that when you knock me down. I am going to get right back up until you clean my clock and I can’t get up. Trust and believe that I know that you’re going to be hitting me with everything you’ve got. I know that you’re going to try your hardest to knock me down and keep me down, Polly. After all you’ve got it all hanging in the balance. You want a shot at that championship. Matter of fact you want a shot at Evie Banng so bad that you can taste it. You’re fighting with everything because of what’s on the line, but in the same token. I’m fighting with everything I have because I too have something to prove. I have to prove that I belong here. I have to prove that within time I’m going to live up to the hype of being a future headliner. I have to prove that one day I am going to be in the position to be facing the likes of Evie Banng. I have to prove that in time I am worthy of challenging for the World Bombshell Championship myself. More than anything I have to prove that one day I am going to be one of the greatest to ever step foot in the ring. That’s definitely going to be remembered way more than winning one match to get a title shot. No offense when I say that, but sometimes your goals need to be higher.”

With her free hand Cadence held it above her head. To indicate where the bar should be placed when it came to goals. Now there was a chance with each word that was coming out of her mouth now. It was going to upset Polly, it may have made her feel some type of way towards Cadence. At the same time though this was what Polly had set herself up for by basically indicating she wanted a challenge with the LA model turned wrestler. Cadence found herself locking her eyes a little more on her camera.

the future headliner
“Let’s be real shall we Polly? When the two of us step into the ring with each other. Fists are going to be thrown and we’re both going to be reaching down deep just to pull it out. We are going to give Sin City Wrestling a match that’s not going to be forgotten. Matter of fact Polly, we are going to give Sin City Wrestling a match that they rightfully deserve when it comes to this division. We’re not going to go out there and crap the bed time and time again like Crystal Millar. We are going to give the fans exactly what they deserve as well. We might be looked at as heroes to this division when it is all said and done. But with that being said I would like to leave you with some parting words. There was once an icon by the name of Babe Ruth and he was quoted saying: “It’s hard to defeat a person that never gives up.” Keep that in mind headed into this match. Cause you’re about to find out, just how true that quote really is.”

As soon as that last word came from her lips. She tapped the button on her phone that ended the live video for her twitter viewers. It was those final words that were going to stick out the most. Only a few days from the match happening and this video would be shared enough times that Polly Playtime would see it. Which would then in return make her ask herself the question of was it worth it? It would even make herself ask the question of what she truly got herself into come Climax Control. After it was done made more than clear she was going to have a fight on her hands. It was a fight that was going to put Polly in a position where she was literally going to have to fight with everything she had in her. If she wanted the shot at that title, because as far as Cadence was concerned. It didn’t matter if Polly got the shot or not. She herself had something to prove and she was going to do just that.