Author Topic: ● BOO, YOU WHORE ●  (Read 283 times)

Offline GUY

• View Profile
● BOO, YOU WHORE ●
« on: June 23, 2017, 04:18:43 PM »

\'user

● GOT THAT CAKE ●
scene one

The sun was starting to beat down over the Los Angeles land. In fact the sun was at the highest point of the day which made it the hottest part of the day. Most people would have wanted to be inside where it was cooler and enjoying watching a TV or something along those lines. On the other hand that wasn’t the case for Cadence. She found herself outside in her sports bra and skin tight spandex shorts. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun. Her skin was glistening with sweat from her forehead to her arms to chest and back. Now from the looks of it she was in the middle of her work out.

She had her back turned to the back door of her house. Getting her form down, she proceeded to start squatting down. Being sure to keep her back straight and keep her behind pushed out with every squat she had made. Although Cadence had no idea she was being watched. She wasn’t being by just anyone though. Instead she was being watched by Jasmin Marquez. Although for those that knew anything about her life. Would have known that Jasmin was her girlfriend and partner in crime. There was a small smirk on Jasmin’s lips as she made sure to be quiet.

Taking a couple of steps behind Cadence as slowly and as quietly as she could. When she managed to get herself in position, Jasmin reached out and proceeded to give the blonde’s butt a firm smack just as she bent down for the squat. Despite those spandex shorts firmly fitting over her behind. The smack of her flesh sure did make it jiggle. Of course it took Cadence by surprise and made her jump. She was a little angry as well as frightened for that brief moment. Though the moment she turned around those two feelings went away as she saw Jasmin’s smiling face.

J A S M I N ● M A R Q U E Z
the partner in crime
“Got that cake, Cadence!”

C A D E N C E ● C A R T E R
the future headliner
“Oh stop.”

the partner in crime
“Nah, it’s too late for that. You going to cut me a slice of that or am I going to have to just take it myself?”

Cadence’s face turned bright red over the words coming from her lover’s mouth. She just lunged herself forward at that moment wrapping her arms around Jasmin’s waist and gave her a squeeze. Course, Jasmin returned to embrace followed by giving the blonde a small peck on her lips.

the future headliner
“This is a pleasant surprise. I thought you were spending the day with the little one. Whatcha doing here?”

the partner in crime
“Giant Aussie came by to take him for a few hours. So, I figured I’d drop by as a surprise and ask if you wanted to go get some lunch. You know that is if you aren’t too busy for me...”

the future headliner
“Hey now. Don’t even start that. I’m never too busy for you.”

the partner in crime
“Oh, I don’t know if that’s true. Off being a big time wrestler now in the Vegas!”

the future headliner
“Shush your mouth! I would hardly consider myself a big time wrestler in SCW. I am basically unknown if we’re being completely honest. I’ve had one match and it ended in controversy. Wasn’t exactly enough to gain the attention of everyone or anything like that.”

the partner in crime
“Controversy or not. You won. That turned some heads. Believe me.”

the future headliner
“Maybe.”

Cadence shrugged her shoulders a little while walking on past Jasmin. She was walking towards the door that Jasmin had just come out a few moments ago. With Jasmin close behind, the moment Cadence opened the door. That blast of cool air hit her thanks to her central air. Jasmin had shut the door behind them both. Cadence’s journey carrying her on into the kitchen.

the future headliner
“Well those winning ways might be over as soon as this Sunday anyway. Might be back to the drawing board for me.”

She had reached for a glass out of her cabinet as she turned to her fridge to retrieve water. When she turned around Cadence made eye contact with Jasmin who leaned against the door frame of the kitchen.

the partner in crime
“And what gives you this impression, babe?”

the future headliner
“Rumor has it. I am up against a former multi-time champion. Therefore as the rumor goes, she’s pretty darn good and it definitely sounds like I’m out of my element. Sounds like my back is going to be against the wall.”

the partner in crime
“So? Who cares if she’s held championships before? That doesn’t mean for a single solid second that you’re not capable of climbing into the ring with her and holding your own? I’m the one that helped train you. I know how hard you work. I know you better than anyone else. There’s nothing that tells me for a single second you couldn’t do well.”

the future headliner
“Eh, it might be more to it than that sugar. It isn’t like it’s actually going to be just her and I out there. I’m basically in a handicap match all night long without it actually being a handicap match.”

the partner in crime
“Huh?”

the future headliner
“From what I understand. My opponent has this group called the Mean Girls.”

the partner in crime
“Mean Girls? Yeah, that’s real original.”

For that brief moment Jasmin just rolled her eyes. Really driving home the point that she wasn’t very thrilled with the name of this group of people Cadence would find herself.

the partner in crime
“So help me god. If you tell me your opponent’s name is Regina George. I’m going to withdraw you from the match myself.”

the future headliner
“Nah fam, it’s not. You need to take a chill pill, haha. But the point I was making is apparently my opponent has this group and it’s common knowledge wherever one of them goes. The rest of them follow. I’ve managed to put two and two together. It sounds like I’m going to be fighting more than one person all night long. That is eventually going to catch up to me.”

the partner in crime
“From the sounds of it. You need some backup. I’ve got no problem taking a Sunday off from being a Mom and coming in to watch your back. I might actually manage to release from stress by being able to punch a couple of superficial girls in the face.”

the future headliner
“Appreciate the offer love. Truly do, but I honestly think this is something that I have to go through on my own. I feel like this is going to be a test to my ability to fight and it’ll be a test to see just how much heart I truly do have.”

the partner in crime
“And you expect me to just be okay with you going into a situation where the fight might not be fair? Have you lost your damn mind?”

the future headliner
“Never said you had to be okay with it, but here’s a newsflash babe. In this situation there’s isn’t much you can do about.”

A cute smile formed over Cadence’s lips as she took a small sip from her glass of water. Course the look on Jasmin’s face said it all. She really didn’t too much care for the words of her girlfriend.

the future headliner
“So, yeah about this food thing. We going to make that happen or nah?”

the partner in crime
“You’re lucky I love you.”

the future headliner
“How could anyone not love me?!”

the partner in crime
“Trust me you make it hard sometimes.”

the future headliner
“Pfft!”

Cadence rolled her eyes a little bit at the comment. She placed the glass of water down on the counter before walking on out of the kitchen. Jasmin watched as she walked away from her with such sass in her step. Obviously, Cadence wasn’t going to go to lunch looking like a hot mess. Along with that it would have appeared as if the woman didn’t want to focus too much more on a situation that involved her match coming up until it actually happened. Least she was able to acknowledge the fact that she was going to be in for a challenge and a challenge she was ready to take on.

● BOO, YOU WHORE ●
scene two

Two weeks ago there was a young woman that made her debut to the Sin City Wrestling roster. A young woman that was full of life and had ambitions. A young woman that was very much focused on having a bright future. This young woman had actually had a successful debut match and came out with a victory, despite there being some controversy around said victory. That woman just happened to be none other than the so called “Future Headliner” herself, Cadence Carter. After her successful debut, there were a lot of people that were saying that Cadence did in fact have a bright future under the SCW banner.

As long as she remained on track and never lost focus. Now just two weeks later SCW and the rest of the world is about to see if  Cadence had some beginners luck. Considering that she is going to be put to the test in just her second match with the company. On Climax Control, she is going to be put in the ring with Veronica Taylor. A former multi-time champion and one of the staples to the Women’s Division. Needless to say it was going to be a long night for her, but it was a challenge she was willing to take on for Cadence wasn’t one to back down.

On this particular evening Cadence found herself in her hotel room. She was out in Long Beach, California and it wasn’t that far from home. Sitting on the bed of the room and her eyes were glued to the television. The iconic movie known as “Mean Girls” was playing. Thing was as much as she was enjoying this movie. There was a reason for it and she wasn’t exactly alone. Thanks to a personal camera crew being on hand and recording what the young woman was doing. On the TV the words: “I can’t go, I’m sick.” could be heard. Then just as the next line was set to come out of the infamous Regina George’s mouth. It was Cadence that spoke up and could be heard.

the future headliner
“Boo, you whore!”

That very next moment Cadence had turned her head around and allowed her eyes to lock on the cameras. Her sweet and yet very innocent smile starting to form on her lips.

the future headliner
“You know when I signed my name to the dotted line I had been hearing a lot about the so called “Mean Girls” that were part of the Sin City Wrestling roster. I had heard about the awful things that they have done, I had heard about the horrible things they’ve said, and it was described to me that they were known to make people’s lives hell. Specifically the women that were on the roster that decided not to be apart of this Mean Girls’ revolution. In knowing that I knew that there was going to be a time and a place, where my path was going to meet one of theirs and when that day came. I knew that a decision was going to have to be made on my behalf.”

Pausing for a very short moment. She let those words seem to register with all of the fans that would eventually see this video. Although it was more so to let it register in the mind of the Mean Girls for she had no doubt in her mind that they too would be seeing this video and paying extra close attention to what would come from her mouth.

the future headliner
“I would be in a position where I would have to decide if I wanted to be with the Mean Girls or if I wanted to be against the Mean Girls. Now, I don’t mean that I would actually be with the Mean Girls. Don’t mean joining the group or anything like that. I just mean I would have to decide if I wanted to be with them in the sense that I would believe in what they believe in. Support what they support. Be someone that kind of just hangs out and agrees with whatever decisions that they make. If I went that right, there was a very good chance I’d be safe. There was a very good chance that the Mean Girls wouldn’t mess with me, they wouldn’t target me, and they wouldn’t make fun of me or have bad things to say about me. It also meant there was a chance I wouldn’t be on the end of a very unfair beatdown. But then at the same time if I chose to be against them, then I knew that all hell would break loose and I’d forever be an enemy in their book.”

She stood there nodding her head a little bit. Honestly not too many people would give her much credit because she wasn’t as experienced in the ring as others, but there was one thing she did have working for her. Her intelligence, her mind, and her overall ability to use what most people didn’t use: common sense.

the future headliner
“And here I am now in that situation. I openly admit that I didn’t see myself being in this situation so early on, but none the less this is what it is and therefore a decision has to be made. It has to be made as I gear up to climb into the ring with Veronica Taylor. One that many would call the original Mean Girl. Well, with that being said and being in a situation where a decision had to be made so quickly. I went with what I felt was right. I went with my gut feeling. I went with who I am. Therefore I proudly announce that when I get in the ring with Veronica Taylor. I will not be WITH the Mean Girls, but instead I’ll be AGAINST the Mean Girls and I’ll be aiming to TAKE the leader down!”

Sure enough there was a smile on the young woman’s face that resembled her proudness. Course in her mind she was doing the right thing, but to others she was doing the wrong thing. However Cadence wasn’t one that based her decisions off others, but instead she based her decisions of her own thoughts.

the future headliner
“I have prepared myself to go ahead and be an enemy for life when it comes to the Mean Girls. That is something that I am perfectly okay with. I have always been a woman that did what she felt was right. I’ve always been a woman that has always went with against the grain. Often times I have gone against the popular decision, which is exactly what I am doing here. So with that being said Veronica Taylor, allow me to address you and allow me to address the situation that we’re going to find ourselves in come Sunday Night. I do not support anything you do. I don’t support anything that your so called friends do. I don’t support the Mean Girls in any capacity. In fact I see what you do as pathetic, weak, and petty. To which is going to upset you, as well as make you want to paint a large target on my back. I welcome that Veronica. Much like I welcome anything that you’re going to bring to the table when we face off. Because as you’re about to find out there is no quit in me.”

What had come out of Cadence’s mouth at that particular moment was in fact the truth. In her debut match it showed that she was a fighter. No matter how many times she got knocked down, she got back up. Cadence had heart and she would never quit. That was going to provide quite the issue for Veronica soon enough.

the future headliner
“Now as much as you will point out that I am not as experienced as some of the women you’ve been in the ring with. As much as you’re going to say, think, and believe that I am naive. You’re not as on point as you might think mama. I might not be very experienced in the ring, but you’re not going to just walk all over me. Much like I am not as naive as you think I am. I am more than aware of what I am dealing with. I am more than aware that you’re a woman that has achieved a lot of success here in Sin City Wrestling. After all you’ve held the Bombshell Roulette Championship. You’ve held the Bombshell Tag Team Championships on two different occasions. That tells me what I am up against Veronica. I’ve done the research that needed to be done. I’ve prepared myself for what I could be against. Now granted you have held a championship in a little while. As well as it seems that the Mean Girls are slowly starting to decline. But the fact is you are capable of some impressive things. Including finding a way to beat me.”

Again there was a pause from the woman. For it did appear that Cadence was giving credit where credit was due. Not that it was much of a surprise for she was a woman that was respectful.

the future headliner
“I am no fool, Veronica. I am more than aware of what you’re capable of in that ring, but at the same time. I also know that when the two of us step into the ring with each on Sunday night. You’re not going to be out to prove that you’re better than me. You’re not even going to be out to defeat me... at least not in the right way. See, you’ve got all the ability in the world to make it happen. Yet, you aren’t going to do it. Instead what you’re going to do Veronica is you’re going to depend on every single woman in the Mean Girls. Instead, you’re going to make sure that they’re at ringside. You’re going to make sure that that they’re going to have specific instructions to distract me or distract a referee any time an opportunity presents itself. You’re going to give them specific instructions that anytime the opportunity presents itself for them to hit me from behind. To attack me, to weaken me, and to do everything that they can in order to give you the upper hand.”

Cadence found herself shaking her head from side to side at that moment.

the future headliner
“Which to be honest with you, Veronica. That’s a little disappointing as far as I am concerned. You’ve got all the tools in the world on your own to be good or to be successful, but in the end you’re going to want to cut corners. I won’t sell myself short, because I know I have a ton of heart and I know I’ve got a lot of fight in me. But by all statistics and by all technicalities, basically on paper, it would say that you would have no problem beating me. On paper you’re the one with the upper hand. On paper, people would place more bets on you going the distance and winning than they would put on me. Although I get that. It’s the whole logic with me being a “rookie” as so many would put it. Yet even with me pointing that out to you, Veronica. You’re going to cut corners. You’re going to cheat. You’re going to do everything you possibly can to end up with a win in the most under handed way possible.”

Once again Cadence stood there shaking her head from side to side. It was obvious that she was truly disappointed about the situation at hand.

the future headliner
“At the end of the day though, because I am more than aware of how you’re going to carry yourself and how you’re going to do business. That has given me the time to prepare. That has given me the time to understand what I am going to be up against. That has given me the time to come up with certain strategies for our matchup, Veronica. Now while I won’t be foolish and tell you what my plan is. What I will tell you is that what I’ve come up with in my head is eventually going to lead to the two of us being in the ring by ourselves. It’ll eventually lead to every last Mean Girl being non-existent for the closing moments of the match. It will lead to you being put in a position where you’re going to have to show what you are capable of on your own. Yet at the same time it’ll also put me in a position to take you down. It’ll put me in a position to show Sin City Wrestling what I am capable of and it’ll put me in a position to pull off the single biggest victory of my career to date!”

That smile started to form over Cadence’s lips once again. Seemingly enjoying herself at that particular moment. At least enjoying herself in the sense of being able to get this all off her chest.

the future headliner
“It is obvious that Veronica, you like to play the role of Regina George in SCW. You think you’re just the biggest and baddest bitch that has ever hit the ring. But if you ever watched the movie Mean Girls, you would know that eventually in the end Regina George gets exactly what is coming to her. Eventually all the people that hurt Regina, she got a little bit of payback from all of them in one way or another. So, allow me to say it here first. Pay close attention to what comes out of my mouth. Come this Sunday at Climax Control, You’re going to get what’s coming to you, Veronica!”

Sure enough those words were going to be words to pay attention to. They were words that were going to stick out and they were words that were going to make Veronica Taylor wonder what was coming to her at Climax Control. Now while Cadence wasn’t exactly malicious or anything of that nature. She on the other hand was a woman that was all about proving herself and she was all about showing what she was capable of doing when everyone else was willing to sleep on her. With the cameras fading out at that moment. It left everyone else to wonder what was going to go down.