Author Topic: Still the best  (Read 253 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Still the best
« on: May 19, 2015, 06:14:35 AM »
 Normally Amanda is really a cheery and friendly young woman, but during the last weeks she really has been stressed out. Not only that her son got lost, but she also had had some problems with her stable at SCW, the Mean Girls. Thanks God her son Jacobi is back home again and everything seems to become normal again, but sadly the stress with the Mean Girls continues.

Amanda still is a member of this stable and in some way she still loves it there, especially as she still holds the tag team titles together with Vero, but at the last show something bad happened. Like usually Veronica and Delia got in trouble, and this fight ended with breaking up the stable. Mercedes decided to stay with Delia, while Angelica joined Veronica’s group.

This has been a pretty bad problem for Amanda, because she really saw Delia as her friend. But she holds the tag titles with Veronica and so the dark haired young woman decided to go with Veronica and Angelica. Well, for her career it would probably be the best decision, but in some way it still made her sad. Amanda is a really emotional person and normally she would have spent days with thinking about this decision, but this time it has been different. Later this night, she had had a match together with Vero against Cynthia and Candy and it was for the titles. So she didn’t had much time to think about the whole decision and then she even won that match. So Amanda and Veronica are still the champion and so it has been the right decision. Now the pretty young woman is more than happy and she almost has forgotten all her problems.

The show has been a huge success and now, after their group has split, Amanda doesn’t care about that Mercedes lost her match and that Delia won hers. The only thing that really bothers her, is the fact that the two persons she hates most, Keira and Roxi, have won their matches, but thanks God the disgusting Jessie Salco has lost her match. So all in all Amanda is happy with how everything develops and she looks forward for her next match. She still doesn’t see Delia and Mercedes as her enemies, but kicking their asses in the ring and knocking some brain back into their heads would be fun, and so, deep insides, she hopes that she will get booked in a match against these two. The other option would be to beat up the disgusting Keira or Roxi, another thing, she really would enjoy so much.

But anyway, now the show is just over, Amanda has a week off and so it’s a bit too early to think about the next match. At first she will take a flight back home from Morrocco and then she will meet her family again and celebrate her win with them. She is pretty sure that they will be so proud, after Amanda brought back home the titles. Rose, Jacobi and Kiara have watched the match on TV, and they already have called her to congratulate her, but it would be even better, if she has the people whom she loves in her arms.

So she packs her stuff into her small back and is about to call a taxi, that brings her to the airport, but then she hesitates for a moment. Amanda isn’t on drugs, but from time to time she loves it to smoke weed and the weed here in Morrocco is really good. So she bought some of it and had planed to bring it back home to the USA, but now, a few hours before the flight starts, she becomes a bit worried. As she has been alone, such things never have been a problem for her, but now she has to take care for a family and so it would be a disaster, if she would end up in jail. But that’s not all, she has heard terrible things about the jails in Morrocco and she also had heard that the people there get tortured to make them confess and this she really doesn’t need.

So she stands there with her bad in her hand and doesn't know what to do. Shall she bring the staff to the USA or shall she throw it away? She really isn’t sure about what to do. For a moment she wipes away all the bad thoughts and wants to call a taxi again, but then she decides not to do it. It hasn’t been very expensive, but she still doesn’t like the thought to throw it away. So she sits down and pulls all the weed out of her pocket. She looks at it and then she begins to build a huge joint. She lights it and inhales deeply, then she takes the rest of the weed, throws it into the toilet and flushes it away.
As mentioned before, Amanda doesn’t take drugs any more, but during her youth she did it regularly and so she still is a bit used to it, but it still doesn’t take long and she is completely stoned. Again she sits down on her couch in her hotel room and leans back, while she drags at her joint again. Oh God, this will really be a funny flight back home. She puts her feet on the couch table and has a huge smile in her face and is happy with the world and herself.

The flight back home was really pretty relaxed. Amanda has been completely high and so she spent most of the time with sleeping and eating. Like usually she was always hungry after smoking weed. But eventually she is back home at LA and Rose, Jacoby and Kiara pick her up from the airport. They drive back home and Amanda is really happy that she is back. She likes the traveling, but now it's enough and till her next match she is happy to spend all her time with her family at the beach. So all in all she is really happy, if there wouldn't be this problem with Delia and Mercedes. After the break up of the Mean Girls, she has talked to them on Twitter, but it didn't bring much. No, the whole situation only escalated and now it seems that this friendship is really over and that she has two more enemies.

Amanda has mixed feelings about the whole situation. She really liked all the members of her stable and it has been hard for her to make a decision on which side she wants to stay, but because of the tag titles she has with Vero, she decided  to be on Vero’s side. So now she has Mercedes and Delia, the girl who brought her to the Mean Girls, as her enemies and in some way it makes her sad. But after all this trouble on Twitter, she really begins to hate these two and their bitchy and arrogant behavior.
Now it's early in the morning, her family still sleeps, but Amanda is ready to go to the gym to let off some steam. It's a warm day in LA and so she has her coffee in front of her mobile home. While she sits there on a deck chair, already dressed in her gym gear, she lights a cigarette and drinks the hot coffee. For a moment she tries to relax before her training with her sister Casey starts, but all these bad thoughts come into her mind and ruin her good mood.she growls and tries to wipe away all these bad thoughts, but she can't. Damn, it would be so much fun to go back to bed and huddle with her wife Rose. As she closes her eyes, she already can feel Rose’s hands everywhere at her petite body. It would be so wonderful to get caressed, teased and tickled and she smiles happily, but as she opens her eyes, she is back in reality and knows, that she will have to go to the gym in a few minutes. So she drags at her cigarette and takes another sip of her coffee. A bit frustrated she sighs.

“Damn, life could be so wonderful without all these morons. I really don't need this stress all the time.”

The petite young woman tucks up her legs and rests her chin on her knees, while she begins to rub her cold toes. Again she imagines that Rose would do it and she starts to giggle happily. Damn, Rose is really so good in giving her a foot rub, even though it mostly ends that she tickles the cute Amanda till she almost wets herself, but Mandy really loves this. Some people call her kinky or even a freak, but she doesn't care. It's just so much fun to get tortured in such a cute way by the woman she loves. Again she wishes that she would still be in bed with Rose, but she has to get ready. It's annoying, but she will come back home pretty early today and her kids are at a party tonight, so she will have enough time alone with Rose and nobody can hear her giggling, moaning and screaming. And even if she wouldn't be alone it wouldn't be a problem. Then Rose could tie her up and gag her and nobody would hear her cute noises. This thought already turns her on and she giggles again, but then she comes back to reality.

“it really would be awesome without all these stressing matches and this fucking job. I didn't want this war, but they did and so they can have it and I will make them pay, I will kick their asses so bad.”

She clenches her sits and is lost in thoughts, so she didn't hear that Rose was approaching her from behind. So she is a bit surprised as Rose runs her fingers through her long black hair and kisses her lovingly on the cheek.

“Good morning my love.”

Immediately Rose realizes that Amanda is a bit sad and frustrated and she doesn't like to see her wife in a bad mood, so she asks her what is wrong.

“It's such a nice day and you are so sad. Come on and tell me what has happened.”

She takes another chair and sits down in front of Mandy. With a smile in her face she takes Amanda by her ankles and places her feet in her lap. Then she lightly caresses and rubs them, knowing how much Amanda loves this, and she has success. Immediately Amanda begins to smile and she tells her everything.

“Well, I think you already know that the Mean Girls broke up at the last show, but it even came worse. I have been really shocked and I didn't want to decide with whom I stay, but me and Vero have the titles and so I had no choice. I choose Vero’s side and for me that would be ok, but then some stress on Twitter had happened. Delia and Mercedes began to insult us, even though it has been completely unnecessary. I mean we could have made two separate teams and that would have been been ok, but why the fuck did they had to start this war?”

Amanda pauses for a moment and looks at Rose. It seems that she is waiting for an answer, but then she continues to talk.

“I can tell you. It's because these two are jealous. As I joined their stable, they all had been really successful and they all had held some titles. So I was the complete outsider and none of them took me seriously. They said that I'm too nice and all this stuff and they laughed at me because of my kinky lifestyle, but then everything changed. Vero and me became champion, while Delia and Mercedes lost their titles and this was the beginning of the drama.
At first they thought that it was only for a short time and nobody expected us to hold the titles for such a long time, but we did it. We already defeated our titles a few times and we always showed that we are the better wrestlers and I think this made Mercedes and Delia jealous. Then this thing with Delia’s face happened and it made it even worse. She changed completely and became even more mean. In some way it's understandable, but we still were her friends, so there was no need to hate us.”

Again Amanda pauses and lights a new cigarette. She looks at Rose, who patiently waits, and then she continues.

“In some way it's even understandable. If I were Delia, I would be frustrated too, but she went too far. She wanted to be the only boss of the Mean Girls, but that doesn't work, we have no boss in our stable and so it was pretty clear, that all this would lead to trouble. Ok, I must admit that Vero isn't much better, but that's still no reason to start a war.
They could have just gone away, but they didn't. No, instead of this they started to insult us and this in a really childish, but also mean way. It began with all this modeling stuff they all do and then it even became personal. They called me stupid and about Vero they even said that she only uses me.”

Rose has listened to all this the whole time and she has been quiet, but now she interrupts Amanda.

“But isn't that true? In some way I have this feeling too.”

Now Amanda looks up. It might be true, but till now she has never thought about it.

“Well, maybe. I'm the better wrestler and without me she would have never managed it to get a title. I know that she really needs this title for her ego, but for me it is ok. I mean she's good as a partner and as long as she holds my back, it is ok for me.
Oh, and it's pretty normal that she uses me. Look, I do the same with her. Before our last match I already said it, if we would have lost these titles, I would have left the Mean Girls and this was meant seriously. It might sound a bit selfish, but I get paid for these matches and when I have a title, I get paid better, so if I lose the tag titles, I'll try to get one of the others and for this I don't need Vero. But thanks God this didn't happen and we are still the champions.
And I know that I'm the better and stronger wrestler, but that counts also for the other Mean Girls. I mean that I'm better than all of them, but that doesn't matter. As long as Vero is a good partner, she can stay at my side. And till now she never has disappointed me. I don't like her fighting stile with all that cheating, but it doesn't matter whether I like it, as long as it brings us success and this it does.”

Again Rose interrupts Amanda.

“And what will you do now? I mean will you go against the other Mean Girls.”

For a short moment Amanda isn't so sure about what to say and she thinks about the whole thing, but then she nods.

“Yes, this I will do. I'm the Goddess in this company and nobody is allowed to insult me or to turn against me. So now I will try it to get Delia and Mercedes in a match, a tag match or maybe even two singles matches and then I will teach them a lesson, they'll never forget. I will kick their asses so fucking bad. Nobody calls me stupid and such things without paying for this. They will have to learn that I'm the most dominant wrestler in this company, and they will learn it the hard way.”

Rose applauds and smiles.

“Awesome. But what do you think do the others have in mind? I'm pretty sure that they will have plans too.”

Amanda looks at her wife and only shrugs.

“I'm not sure, prolly they have plans, but I don't care much, because whatever they do, it won't bring them success. Their times as the glorious Mean Girls are over, now after they broke up with us, and as sooner they realize it, as better it is.
But now back to their plans. The Mean Girls never had any friends at SCW and this hasn't changed. So they don't have many options what to do. The only thing that I can imagine is that they might team up with Roxi and Keira. These two with their laughable superhero stuff are the only ones, who are so stupid to team up with Mercedes and Delia. And if this happens, then they also have the disgusting Jessie at their side.”

This sounds pretty logical and Rose nods, but she also seems to be a bit worried.

“That’s really possible, but then you and Vero are alone. You two have no partners at SCW.”

To comfort Rose, Amanda puts her hand on Rose’s arm and smiles. She bends forward and kisses her lovingly on the cheek.

“Don't worry about it. We need no friends. I'm the best wrestler at SCW and with Vero I have a good partner at my side. I think we already proved it that we can win against each of these bimbos here. We are unstoppable.
Just look, none of them is worth to fight at our side. They are bad wrestlers and besides their idiotic modeling stuff they can't do anything. They look for relationships and friends, but if it comes to fight, then they run away. So it's really no problem for us to have all these girls as our enemies. We will destroy them one by one and they will be nothing left of them. They will regret it that they turned against us. and now it's time to pay the price.”

Just as Amanda has finished her little speech her phone rings and she sees that she has a message. She looks at it and sees that it's from SCW. With a mean smile in her face she sees that she will have to face her former friend Delia next.

“Haha, and now it’s really time to pay the price …for Delia ….”

Again she laughs and now it isn’t nice or cute anymore like usually.

“They booked me in a match against her and I will have Vero at my side. So I will show that only Vero and me are the real Mean Girls and that nobody has a chance against us. I will wipe the floor with Delia, I will destroy her and I’ll make sure that she regrets the moment where she turned against us. She will learn that this was the worst mistake in her fucking life.”

Slowly Amanda comes more and more in range and it seems that her good mood is gone completely, but then Rose stands up and bends forward to her wife. She kisses her lovingly on the lips and smiles.

“I know that you’re the best wrestler in this company and I believe in you.”

Amanda wants to say something, but Rose shuts her up by putting her finger gently on Amanda’s lips. Then she winks at her wife and pulls her gently into the direction off the bedroom. Then the scene fades to black.

Word count: 3273

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0