Author Topic: Chapter 6:  (Read 310 times)

Offline The Seraphinas

• View Profile
    • Lucy Seraphina
Chapter 6:
« on: September 18, 2015, 11:35:50 PM »
 (Author’s note: This is continuing from Part 3 of Mel’s promo.)
Book 1:
Chapter 6:
~Part 1: Lucien the black blood.~
Lucy heard her phone ring and saw on the call it was Mel. Lucy looked over and saw Lucien’s demon nearly trying to take control. Lucy’s gut was in pain and she knew Anisim was up to something. Lucy heard screaming in her and new that something was wrong. It was every black blood on this plane and Lucy felt even the dead screaming.

Lucy: My Father is up to something! Every black blood is freaking out right now. I’m in a lot of pain. Be careful Melanie and make sure you and Sam watch your backs.

Melanie: We will…do you know where this is coming from?

Lucy winced as she tried to focus on what Mel was saying to her. Lucien was screaming in Russian and Lucy was worried that he was going to do something to hurt himself and her.

Lucy: It’s somewhere in Russia…I’m not sure where though.

Mel didn’t say anything.

Lucy: Melanie?!

Melanie: Lucy…it’s war time.

Lucy gulped! She heard the tone of Mel’s voice and she knew it was on. They were going to war three months earlier. Lucy knew it would throw of Anisim and his generals.

Lucy: I understand.

Melanie: Lucy try to figure out how to fix this before Lucien sets your place on fire. After that I want you to go back to London; read more into that book and make sure they’re not going to turn to the dark side.

Lucy: I understand.

Melanie: I got to go. Good luck.

Lucy hung up and turn to her brother. Lucy wanted to scream still from the pain but she didn’t.

Lucien: Lucy!

Lucy: I know Lucien…I know. Hopefully it’ll be all over soon.

Lucien: I hear him! He calls for us to come home.

Lucy: We’re not going anywhere.

Lucy walked over to her brother and started to carry him. Lucy took her brother down in the panic room and tossed him onto the bed.

Lucien: Lucy don’t leave me down here please!

Lucy walked over to the door and shut up. A tear rolling down her face as she knew she had to leave him here for now.

Lucy; I’ll let you out after this passes okay?

Lucien started to pound on the iron door and Lucy sighed as she walked away.

“Just come home and I’ll stop all of this.”

Lucy: Fuck you Anisim.

Anisim: Is that anyway to talk to your Father?

Lucy: You aren’t my Father.

Anisim: Oh I am and you know…you’ll get to see someone else’s Father soon I promise.

Lucy heard him laugh and she rolled her eyes. Little did she know though he was speaking the truth.

~Part 2: Banishment~
While Rachel was getting lucky Lucy was down stairs reading the translations of a book that Deabs had done for her. It was about two am and she had already finished watching the movie. Lucy still wasn’t tired so she picked up reading the five-hundred page translation. Still though she felt uneasy from what had happened. It made her have a lot of questions like:

“How was he able to do that?”

“Was it just a dream?”

“Why did this happen again?”

The chill knowing that it did in fact happen again. It did make her wonder because of the past. Lucy sighed and tried to take her mind off it. She was having a hard time trying to focus on the writing. Her vision started to blur a bit.

Lucy: What’s going on with me?

Lucy put the book down and blinked a few times clearing her eyes. Lucy got up from her desk in her bed room and walked out of the room. The hallway was dark with a faint light at the end of the hallway to show where the stairwell is. Lucy started to walk down the hallway figuring just to get some tea from the kitchen. She probably just needed a break from an hour’s read. There was a lot of info to take in after all. Lucy shivered suddenly.

Lucy: I’m cold? I never get cold…

Lucy rubbed her arms trying to warm herself up as she walked down the hallway. Something wasn’t right and she knew it. Lucy stopped in the middle and tried to see if she could hear Rachel or Claude. She didn’t hear anything and that made her a tad worried. She tried to write it off with a “maybe they’re just sleeping” but something was telling her different.

Lucy: Knock it off Luce; your mind is playing tricks on you.

Once Lucy got to the end of the hallway she looked around. The light flickered and Lucy knocked on it to see if it was just the bulb. It wasn’t… the power again went out.

Lucy: What in the hell?!

Lucy took her phone out and turned on the flashlight app. By this time she was getting nervous, Lucy felt her heart starting to be hard and deep. Lucy started to walk down the stairs, gripping onto the railing turning her knuckles white.

Lucy: Rachel? Claude? Anyone?

No answer.

Lucy: I have a bad feeling about this.

Lucy got to the final step and got down. The world around her was silent and cold. Lucy felt her body move her around towards the living room. She saw her laptop was turned off and was on the table. Lucy turned the app off and grabbed the flashlight sitting there and turned around.

Lucy: Don’t you tell me I have to go down there.

Lucy didn’t want to go back down there after what happened. Lucy heard footsteps come from the stairwell and she shined the flashlight over.

Rachel: HEY! My eyes!

Lucy: Oh sorry Rei!

Rachel walked over to Lucy.

Rachel: What are you doing down here?

Lucy: Power’s out again.

Rachel: Oh I can see that.

Lucy: Why didn’t you answer when I called?

Rachel: I had my mouth full.

Lucy: Why didn’t I hear Claude?

Rachel: He was gaged.

Lucy: What did he do?

Lucy hissed knowing what she meant by that. Rachel in the bed room was a dom, to not ask permission was a cardinal sin and would earn one punishment. It wasn’t the neither first nor last time it would happen when Claude would screw up and earn himself punishment. At least he wasn’t in the basement with his punishment.

Rachel: You want me to go down there this time? I mean you can go upstairs.

Lucy: I’ll go with you. You might need a backup.

Rachel: Can you handle it?

Lucy: You know it.

Rachel wasn’t in the mood for Anisim’s games if this were the case. Rachel looked around the living room of her manor and cursed herself lightly for not making sure that this shit didn’t happen so often. Rachel started to walk off with an annoyed look on her face. Lucy followed Rachel closely behind.

Rachel: So help me God he thinks he’s gonna pull one over on me think again.

Lucy: You mean us.

They reached the kitchen and opened the door. They walked down onto the platform that lead to the backdoor. Rachel then started to walk down the stairs and felt that someone was watching her. Rachel then took out her dagger Lucy gave her for her birthday last month. Lucy silently went with her. She felt darkness around them.

Rachel: If you want to fuck with me, I’m armed and I will attack if you prevoke me!

The basement stood silent like Lucy and Rachel sighed. She walked down the stairs keeping the flash light towards her left to see if anyone was there. Rachel’s eyes shifted to red as she had a feeling someone was there. She felt the air around her shift from a normal “welcome home” feeling to a feeling of dread, sadness and anger. It wasn’t a feeling she hasn’t felt in years. A pit in her stomach started to form. Rachel got off of the stairs and landed into the basement. Slowly she started to walk to the breaker box. Lucy followed closely feeling the dread and sadness as well. Lucy looked like she was close to crying.

“You were always a worthless child of mine you know.”

Rachel gulped as she heard that voice. Her mind screamed loudly telling her not to turn around.

Lucy; Don’t listen to him.

“I mean you were always a freak with those violet colour eyes that turned red like your hair. I’m surprised you and your brother were my children after all. I mean Raphael did more than you can ever.”

Rachel inhaled loudly and opened the breaker box.

“You’re still a week-”

Rachel: Stay calm Rei.

Lucy; You are not. He is wrong!

“Pathetic-”

Rachel: Don’t let him get to you.

“Bitch just like-”

Lucy: He is dead.

“Your Mother.”

And in that moment Rachel had snapped. Her head turned and she saw the man who has been dead since she was a teen. Her Father Alex. The man smirked at his daughter and Rachel felt like she was going to puke. Lucy put her hand on her shoulder to keep Rachel calm.

Rachel: You’re not here you’re dead. Anisim is using some type of spell to mess with me.

Alex: So you’d think but no I am here alive and well.

Rachel: You lie! You were buried six feet under! I was there when it happened; I was there when you took your last breath you piece of shit.

Alex: I am alive Rachel.

Lucy: You lie!

Rachel: No you’re not. If you were I would have known it. I want nothing to do with you anymore.

Alex: Well we’re not done, this is my manor!

Rachel: Not anymore it is! I own it, you gave it to me and I live her now. This is my place and I claim it to be. You have no right to be here, you have no reason! You are amongst the dead! I cast you out! Do you hear me!? GET OUT OF MY MANOR AND NEVER RETURN! I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU; YOU WILL NEVER HURT ME AGAIN. YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME TO DEATH AGAIN!

Rachel’s hand reached for the breaker that was off.

Alex: Do you think a simple cast out spell is going to work!?

Lucy: Oh yes it will.

Rachel:Light I call upon you, Fire I call upon you, Spirit I call on you as well. Light cast out the darkness and restore yourself, bring peace to MY manor. Fire burn away THIS FAKER and let his past terror burn with him. Spirit show this WOMAN BEATER OUT THE DOOR!

Rachel flipped the breaker up and Alex’s scream echoed thought the basement. Rachel and Lucy smiled and Claude ran down the stairs.

Lucy: You alright?

Rachel: Yeah… Our Fathers won’t be messing with our home anytime soon.

~Part 3: Aftermath~
Claude: Jesus so that’s what happened to Lucy?

Rachel only could nod as they found themselves back upstairs in the Rosangela manor’s kitchen. The lights shined brighter than before and it made the three at peace. Lucy lifted up her glass of “red liquid” and sipped it while Rachel blew on her tea. Claude was sitting on the edge of the table much to Rachel’s dismay.

Rachel: Yeah I know it’s crazy. He’s powerful but I didn’t know it was this bad. I’m gonna have to tell Mel about this.

Lucy: I was trying to finish reading the translations Deabs gave me. It’s a lot to take in I had to take notes.

Claude; You still hanging around that frootloop?

Rachel: He’s our brother in law Claude.

Lucy laughed and smiled.

Lucy: You two going to be okay?

Rachel: Yeah we’ll be fine. I have no idea how Anisim did that but he won’t do it again.

Lucy; Oh that I know…that I know.

Claude; Plus don’t you have a match Lucy?

Lucy nodded and smirked.

Lucy; Yeah against Amy…

Claude: I know you’re better than Amy. She’s got a massive ego on her worse than my Brother. At least you worked for your stuff.

Rachel; Wrong Amy pet. You’re thinking of Drew, this Amy is Marshall.[/cooor]

Lucy: Oh…

Lucy and Rachel laugh hard.

Claude: Oh so sue me!

Lucy got up and looked at the two.

Lucy: I’m going back to the book, I’ll see you both later.

The Mistress and Pet waved to Lucy and Lucy started to walk up the stairs. She smiled as she felt the home being warmer. But for Lucy her Father was in the back of her mind. Lucy had a feeling that he would soon strike again.

~Part 4: The room~
Lucy walked into a room and flipped on one set of lights. She went over to her desk and turned on her laptop.

PAT: Connecting…

Secure line established...

Welcome Lucy Seraphina.

Lucy: PAT pull up the files under the Anisim restricted folder.

PAT: Connecting…

A few seconds later the folder pulled up.

Lucy: Hello everyone here comes the moment you all have been waiting for. Amy Marshall puts her title up against me! Lucy Seraphina. Oh yeah I know she’ll probably believe that she can beat me. That she’s the better of the two and that I’m probably a piece of shit. It’s funny though how people have stepped up to me, think they can beat me and then get assassinated. I mean-

Lucy walks in front of pictures of Kate Steele, Traci Patterson, Jade Manendez-Arcador, Samantha Marlowe, Cynthia Warren.

Lucy: You can ask Kate, Traci, Jade, Sam and Cyndi. And I mean you can-

Lucy flips on more lights and you could see every picture of who Lucy had beaten in the ring over the years. The walls were covered and the pictures have red Xs on them.

Lucy: Everyone who has been assassinated in the ring. You see Amy; you’re stepping into the ring with a vampire assassin. Someone who has beaten the odds before and will do it again. But I love how you act like my Father. You think you know me; you think you know what I’m thinking and feeling but that’s just a joke.

You see I’m not jealous of Mel. Jealousy is something that blinds mortals from their real goals. You saying that makes it sound like I should be jealous of Rachel’s twin Raphael as well. No you see I have no time to be like that. If I was I’d be losing matches left and right.

If you pay attention I’m still undefeated singles wise and I won’t lose that streak. You’re not ready to face someone like me. I am better than you and I can back that up with my past and my present. You have to admit that I am impressive in the ring. Also you have to admit that it is pretty damn stupid of you to think you can mind game me.

Ha! It was a good try but I am a Seraphina. We are the masters of it; we know how to screw with someone’s mind and I threw you off. You think you’re going to beat me; that just because you’re the champ you’ll do fine in this match. Amy your ego is showing and I’m laughing. You have never faced someone like me and you do underestimate me.

Pity because maybe I thought this match would have been respectful but you know I couldn’t careless right now. You know I did feel a bit…key word: BIT; sorry for you when Keira hurt you but I don’t anymore. You think what she did was bad…well I can do worse. You see Amy I can do more than break a bone, I can break your soul.

You talk about not choking in your first title defense. Oh you’ll choke…by my hands. I have something called “Malice’s bite” and oh it does bite. It’ll make you choke and you’ll tap. You will beg me to stop but I won’t listen. I won’t feel any remorse and to be quiet honest I’ll enjoy every second of it. You see I take my job seriously and I will come into this match ready to beat you bloody.

Amy I’ve worked to damn hard to put up with your childish assumptions. I’m more about actions and less talk. Amy you won’t survive this match and you’ll be like everyone else up on the wall. You can ask Kurt Newman who lost to me for my first title. I became the longest and only female to hold the PWU International Championship. You can ask Gabriella McKenzie who lost to me. I became the PWU women’s champion thanks to that. Then you can ask Amy Drew and Roxi that had lost to the Clan so I gained the UWF tag-championships. You can ask anyone who is on the walls because they know that I am someone that shouldn’t be prevoked.

I hope you’re ready for this match because you’re going through a bloody good time. I will take that title by my own hands and to anyone who interferes in my match… you will pay. Cause just like Mel I can handle winning on my own. I deserve this title and you can ask anyone; they’ll even agree with me.
Amy you should fear what you truly don’t understand. Get ready for the Wisdom Angel to take you down. I will bring another title home…that’s a promise.

Fade to black.