Author Topic: HISTORY!  (Read 291 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
HISTORY!
« on: May 06, 2016, 03:56:05 AM »

I’m back!!!!!!!!!! Well in all fairness I didn’t really go anywhere I just well you know wasn’t booked for a match last week so I had to be a good girl and keep myself quiet and busy all at the same time. Look guys I told you I could multitask. I’m pretty much go-go-gadget-Melody, too far? Okay fine, I’ll take it back (I’ll never take it back) Now let’s get on to business, down to business, in my business… oh look I found your nose. Do you want it back? Well you can’t have it nah, nah, nah, naaaaaaah. Actually you can have your nose back, seriously boogers and germs.

Grooooossssss!

Right it’s serious time. Did you see me last week on Climax Control? Whoooooot wheeeeeew (that was a wolf whistle if you needed it clarified) your girl was on fire, I’m talking about my outfit I mean damn. I’m getting classier and classier every week. Wait; is that tooting my own horn too much? It is? Oh sorry, It’s a bad habit I seem to be forming since I hang out in a locker room filled with ladies who think that they’re all Beyoncé, when really they’re all Michelle What-her-face? Who knows her last name I mean after all she was the irrelevant Destiny’s Child singer… you know the one. Don’t pretend that you don’t agree with me.

I don’t think you’re ready for this Jelly, I don’t think you’re ready for this Melly… is my body to…

My bad!

Okay so like what I was saying was on Climax Control I wasn’t booked but I made sure my presence was felt, I got to poke… Amy Marshall… in the… (wait for it) eye. I bet you all didn’t know where that sentence was going now did you? I thought it was going down to the dirty south myself but hey now this is a family show and that’s not appropriate. So I cleaned it up for you and headed back up north and took her out by a thumb to the eye, also because I didn’t want to get some sort of fungal infection. There is a lesson in there for young teenagers, read into it and study it. Okay jokes aside, I made sure that Amy knew that she messed with the wrong girl when she RUINED my prom night and STOLE my Bombshell Internet Championship away from me.

I was a sad panda that night, until Natalie burst on the scene and saved little ol’ me from becoming a punk rock metal connection? Wait or is it a metal rock assembly? Or is it scissors paper rock correlation? Look forgets whatever their lame little name is; they almost turned me into a Mellycake.

Mellycake; It’s like a pancake, you know with just 100 per cent more human in it. I would say a Mellycake has less sugar but I don’t want my tongue to drop off because I lied.

Now after I made sure Jessie and Amy knew that NatalieSlice and I meant business I had some other pressing matters to attend to. I had to get Casey off my back and boy do I feel 4000 pounds lighter, I can breathe again. I mean all this “help me get back with James” stuff was exhausting me. What a little chicken, that he couldn’t do it himself. However being the helpful person that I am I made a meeting (it was never booked in) with James and the two of them I think came to some sort of agreement about getting the band back together. VOMIT! I mean good for you buddies. So after my Dr Melody moment I was happy to skip away and celebrate my awesome night of being awesome until Hot Stuff came crashing in to rain on my parade.

Hold up for one second, like what is “Stuff” and why is he referring to himself as having “Hot Stuff” like “Stuff” could be like anything. So is he really calling himself Mark “Hot Shoeshine” Ward? I need him to clarify what he means by “Stuff” before I even think about taking that nickname seriously.

Anyways Captain no fun told me that my mom called him, good old mom she’s a hoot. She told him that Dexter had gotten away and that ripped my little heart out, just as I was going to run away to save him. That’s when this big lobster told me that if I left the Japanese tour this week to go and find my son, he would take away my match this week. That match is for the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship against Jessie Salco. Not only that but he told me if I left the tour he would keep me at the bottom of the food chain in SCW. I really don’t know who stole his cookies out of his cookie jar but I REALLY WISHED they would give them back or maaaayyyyybeeee the boss man is getting a little frustrated because things are lacking in the horse and kart department if you know what I’m saying.

“No we don’t”

What do you mean you don’t know what I’m implying? It’s like totally obvious I mean the… oh you know what it means stop horsing around. Lol fun with puns!

Right! After he told me that he had that smug look on his face, you know the one where he looks at you like he is the smartest smarty-pants in the room and you just have to nod and agree with him because he is your boss and you value your job and you fans? YEAH that look! It was smeared all over his face as he watched me break down into tears and run off. Let that be noted down I was willing to give up my shot at the title, my payback to Jessie and was willing to stay at the bottom of the tank in SCW because of my baby boy Dexter the Duck. I know right, mother of the year award is coming my way this year. I mean we have one of those right? I mean it seems like everyone in SCW ends up getting knocked up or knocked out.

Mikah I would also like to point out that MY DEXTER > your Dexter. So suck on that, swallow it down and choke on it. (Please don’t kill me)

I had full intentions of heading back home to California to find my baby, until an unlikely hero appeared in the name of Bat-James-Huntington-Hawkes-III-man who knew that he was deep down a big softie when it comes to Dexter. I mean say what you want James but we all know that he’s your baby boy and the thought of YOU losing him was enough for YOU to put a GPS tracker in him. P.s I hope you hugged him after the big scary vet put a big scary needle in him, you big meanie.

Anyways crisis solved and now I’m still here in Japan and this Sunday I get to face Jessie Salco one on one with no chance of Amy Marshall interrupting and ruining my moment when I finally capture my first ever Sin City Wrestling Championship.

That’s on Sunday; I still have a week filled with activities and things do and see… so let’s get on with that shall we?

---

The scene opens up in a brightly lit up street somewhere in Japan, I mean I could tell you where but I don’t know how to say the street names or towns or cities so how do you expect me to spell them? You could just google them? Hey now, I could but you need to leave, so take your logic and go. Okay where were we? Oh yes. The scene opens up in a busy street, somewhere in Japan. The nightlife is alive and buzzing as the streets are filled with people rushing to get back home, or rushing in-between nightclubs, bars, restaurants you know the normal activities on a busy Japanese street. In the sea of people, blinding lights written in cute Japanese characters and busy food karts a young blonde can be found winding her way in and out of the crowds. She is rushing trying to get away from something or someone however even though there is all that noise she can still hear his voice.

J2H: Mel, Mel… Melody I know you can hear me.

The sound of J2H’s voice normally would have been enough to get young Melody Grace to stand still in an instant but not tonight. She just cringed at the husky sounds of his vocal cords making out words as she continued to rush into the sea of people trying to lose him. His voice called out her name once more, rushed and a little panicked as he followed her through the sea of people. The two young Sin City Wrestling stars were ducking and weaving their way through the masses of people each with their own agendas in mind.

Melody: I can’t hear a damn thing, whose talking right now? Hey buddy can you hear someone?

Melody turned to the Japanese gentlemen beside her that she had just spoken to but the look on his face said it all, he had no idea what she had just asked him because he didn’t speak or understand English. The blonde just shrugged her shoulders and remained on her path to lose James. J2H on the other hand was rolling his eyes, he knew Melody wasn’t herself tonight but she was definitely being a bigger pain in the arse then he imagined.

J2H: Melody would you just stop running away? Where are you even running to?

His voice was getting louder that meant he was charging down the space between them, eating the distance alive with his massive leaps and bounds through the hectic crowds. Looking up in front of her Melody could see a break in the crowd and she needed to get there first, so she could make a run for it. Looking down at her feet she sighed tonight wasn’t a good night to wear these heels as her feet would be killing her later. Shaking that thought from her mind, she just quickly glanced over her right shoulder to see how far away he was. However seeing him made this moment and her feelings more real as she just gritted her teeth in annoyance.

Melody: I’m getting lost in Japan, James... that’s what everyone wants right?

Melody brought her hands up in front of her as she blocked and shielded herself away from the people that were bumping and pushing into her. She couldn’t wait to be free from them she couldn’t wait until she was in that vacant spot that she was getting closer and closer to. James however was stampeding his way closer and closer to her, in fact if he wanted to he could have easily reached out and grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled her back towards him.

J2H: Why are you so dramatic all the time? Like why can’t you just be normal?

He has caught up with her but instead of reaching out to hold on to her, he kept his distance by making sure a person was always walking in between them. Flashing his playful grin he hoped that Melody would see the funny side in it, however she didn’t. She was too mad at him to even think of jokes right now. Melody just gritted her bright white teeth and powered on through the people.

Melody: Normal? You mean like boring right? Or normal like someone who does what they’re told?

Of course she would take it the wrong way; he was a fool to think otherwise. He watched Melody duck and weave in between the crowd trying to make distance between them. However James was hot on her heels. Finally the two a reached the open space in the crowd where the main street split of into multiple streets that weren’t as popular as the main eating and clubbing district. James quickly darted in front of Melody cutting her off from running away. Now she was forced to look at him, as he fearlessly walked backwards while looking at her. She was madly trying to side step away from him. No matter which way she went James had a counter and was already one step ahead of her plan. Melody just threw her hands up in the air and huffed before looking back up to his stern face.

J2H: That’s not what I meant.

As the two danced around in the streets a few bystanders were now staring at them, this made J2H uncomfortable as he didn’t want this to turn into a scene. Melody on the other hand couldn’t care less what everyone was staring at, because right now her focus was on James. James and his perfect caramel vans, his impeccable ripped stonewashed jeans, his completely white shirt, that was covered by a black and white plaid button up shirt that was unbuttoned that was being covered by a black puffer jacket and his stupid “dope” black cap that sat on top of his head like a crown.

Melody: Isn’t it? Or did you mean like “normal” like you, who has the whole world at his feet but instead of celebrating it and living amongst the REAL people he hides himself away in his big cold loveless house with no soul and pretends that it’s him against the world like he’s Bruce Kent.

She noticed that she wasn’t walking now and in fact she was staring at him like an idiot before she hastily shook her head from side to side to get the thoughts that were running over time in her mind to stop before trying to make a quick escape from him to the left. James reached out with his right hand and gripped on to Melody’s wrist pulling her back, stopping her from escaping.

J2H: Wayne.

He couldn’t help it; he just had to correct her and that fact alone made her blood boil. Kent, Wayne who cares right? Melody looked down at his hand wrapped around her wrist and she quickly pulled her arm back, there was no way on God’s little green earth was she going to let him win this one. James was a little shocked at how quick Melody was to pull away from him; this caused a frown line to crack across his forehead. He had hurt her, he knew he did but what did she expect?

Melody: Oh look at you, being the know it all Prince of Bel Air. Why are you even here? I’m surprised you even left your flawless hotel room to come slum dog billionaire with the lowly Tokyoians as you put it.

She was talking to him at least while she was scanning the area for somewhere she could run off to and hide. James continued to walk backwards in the semi busy street while his eyes scanned Melody’s body. At her feet were a pair of three inch heels that were tan in colour, her legs, her long, long, legs were out and proud, shiny from her coconut body oil that he swears he could smell. For being such a short girl, her legs seemed to go on for miles. James’ eyes fell on her ultra-short white washed ripped denim pants that were a snug fit. He wasn’t sure how she got into them, they looked painted on as they hugged onto her curves with a never let go attitude. She was wearing a long sleeved white shirt that she had tucked into her shorts. Around her neck were two gold chains one was a long gold tear drop chain and another small one with the word “Carpenter” in cursive solid gold. Her blonde hair was pulled back into two power braids, her makeup was naturally flawless. She had a pair of black reading glasses over her eyes, while in her hand was her infamous silver YSL clutch. She was dressed casually but it was enough to turn heads and get people to acknowledge and appreciate her for the natural beauty she was.

J2H: I have never called them that.

James tore his focus away from Melody’s appearance for a second to look into her eyes as she just rolled them dramatically at him. She clicked her heels and started to walk off once again but not before she hit him with some Melody attitude.

Melody: Biscuits, cookies… it’s all the same.

Her voice was a little louder that time so he knew she was getting tired of this. As she took a step away James took a step directly in front of her, the two of them colliding together in the street of Japan. His hands were now on the top of her shoulders, while Melody was just looking around at all the crowd that was staring at them. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth discreetly as her cheeks started to flush a light shade of pink. Even though she had been drinking earlier she was fully aware of what was happening and how this would be perceived by the locals. She was being dramatic and she knew it.

J2H: Are you going to stop walking and let me talk or are you going to continue to cause a scene?

James looked at the sea of people who were now looking at the two wondering what on earth was going on. He kept his hands on her shoulders and he gave them a little squeeze as he turned back to look at her. He wanted her full attention and normally that came easy for him but tonight Melody wasn’t playing by his rules, she was making up her own. She took a glance around the area they were standing in and she sighed, before she calmly put her hands on top of his to gently pull them away from her shoulders.

Melody: Why so you can be rude all over again and make me out to be the complete and total loser that I am?

Melody rolled her head around her neck feeling the weightlessness from her alcohol starting to wear off and she was starting to feel her aches and pains again. Not to mention she wanted to get the feeling of his warm hands on her body off of her mind. James just held his hands together in front of him now, rubbing them together. While Melody just sucked on her fleshy bottom lip unsure of what he was going to say to her.

J2H: Again with the dramatics, just stop sulking and come with me.

He was looking into her puppy dog like eyes, he didn’t know if she knew that they were there but he couldn’t help but smirk at them. She was in every way innocent when it came to certain things in the real harsh world they lived in and that made her emotions pure, even though her actions tonight were saying polluted nastiness.

Melody: Just leave me alone James Alexander Huntington-Hawkes Number Three.

She looked away from him and started to fumble away in her clutch, it wasn’t long until James caught her pulling a cigarette lighter and a small box of cigarettes out of her bag. She placed her clutch under her arm and was rummaging at the box. He watched as she slid a single cigarette out of the box and brought it to her glossed lips, holding it there before she went to light it. Reaching out with both hands one grabbed onto the box and the other hand grabbed onto the cigarette in between her pursed lips.

J2H: Give me that… what the hell is wrong with you? When did you even start smoking?

Melody: Since now, so give them back.

He was upset with her for being so stupid, Melody didn’t care she just wanted them back as she reached out to try and snatch them back from his hands. James was quick to crunch the box up in his hands breaking the smokes that were inside while he snapped the single one in the other.

J2H: Are you that fu…? Hey look I found an ice cream place that does proper ice cream and they have the chocolate waffle cones with sprinkles that you like. We could talk there?

He was about to get angry at her but he knew that wouldn’t help him with his agenda tonight, so he quickly changed the subject. Trying to win her over so he could explain why he wanted to talk to her so badly. Melody just watched as he held a death like grip on her cigarettes before she lashed out with her reply.

Melody: I’m on a diet.

J2H: Since when?

Melody: Since ten seconds ago.

J2H: How about now?

Melody: Still on the diet.

J2H: And now?

He was tempting her with that stupid cheesy grin he gets on his face when he wants something. With a dramatic eye roll and an even more dramatic huff Melody just nodded her head in agreeance. Who was she to say no to proper ice cream that she had been searching Japan for since she first arrived?

Melody: Okay fine, take me… to this said ice cream place and then leave me alone, forever.

J2H: If that’s what you want by the end of the night, consider it done.

James smiled at her before pointing in the direction that he wanted her to walk in. Looking around she quickly closed her open clutch and turned around to walk off in the direction that he said. James swiftly looked around for a bin where he dumped the cigarettes into before he hurried to catch up with Melody. It wasn’t even a second after he rushed to be by her side a loud clap of thunder ripped through the streets followed by the small onslaught of rain drops that plummeted from the night’s sky.

Melody: Oh look James, it’s raining. I LOVE RAIN!

Melody turned to James with a smile that went from ear to ear. She knew how much he hated being rained on, she knew how much he hated Japan and she knew how much he would hate being in Japan while it was raining and the look of discomfort on his face right now was enough to satisfy her. Turning to look at her with a forced smile on his face he just spoke through unclenched but gritted teeth.

J2H: Great, just great.

To be continued;

---
Oh look I’m being continued;

J2H: Have you settled down yet?

Melody: no, not really.

J2H: Can we talk about it like adults?

Melody and James were sitting across from each other inside the Ice cream parlour; they had obviously been there for a while as there was a big bowl in front of each of them. Usually they would have shared the massive gigantic sundae but tonight Melody was being difficult so she made sure she ordered her own, that she had barely made a dint in but she was determined to get it finished to just prove to James that she didn’t need him. I know women, am I right?

Melody: We can, but right now I’m freezing and I can’t even think straight.

She continued to toy away at her ice cream with the spoon in her left hand while James just watched her, she wasn’t going to make this easy on him.

J2H: I think that might have something to do with all the alcohol in your system.

Melody: I had like two drinks James; I’m tipsy not drunk… if I was drunk I would be probably married off by now.

She glared up at him with fire in her eyes just waiting for him to bark back with a reply.

J2H: Just had to bring that up didn’t you?

His reply didn’t have the power behind it that she thought he was going to throw at her if anything it was a sad effort. James looked at Melody and then down to his ice cream that he was moving around his bowl with his spoon, not even remotely interested in finishing it.

Melody: It’s my favourite Shakespeare tale.

J2H: I wouldn’t exactly call us Shakespeare worthy.

He glared back up at her with a sad look in his eyes before Melody sarcastically looked at him while digging away at her ice cream looking to take another scoop to eat before she stopped to talk.

Melody: Oh I would, I mean we’re just like Romeo and Juliet… except we hate each other and we probably wouldn’t die for each other and well… wait you’re right, we’re nothing like them. So what brings Mr Indoors spokesperson to the grand outdoors?

She took the spoon in her mouth and ate the ice cream from it before pulling the spoon back out from between her lips with a snarky smirk, attitude just pouring from her movements.

J2H: What’s with the attitude?

Melody: Oh I don’t know, maybe the fact that you can’t even be a little bit nice to me in public and now since no one is watching you wanna be my best friend again?

J2H: That’s not how it is Melody and you know it.

Melody: Oh it’s not than enlighten me James. I’m all ears.

James dropped his metal spoon down on the table with a thud before he learn across the table so he could speak softly yet very firmly to Melody, without the people around them hearing what he was saying. His tone was harsh and his facial feature had gone from saddened to stern and driven.

J2H: Well what do you honestly expect from me huh? First you trick me into marrying you only to find out it’s a fake wedding, I let you into my life, into my home, into my world, got me to get feelings for you and the moment things get hard you dump the wedding DVD on the breakfast bar at home…

He went to continue but Melody held up her right index finger and placed it over his lips stopping him midsentence.

Melody: I need to stop you right there, did you just really call it a breakfast bar? Oh look at me guys I’m a rich kid with a breakfast bar at home in my kitchen. Sorry… go on.

She pulled her finger back and went back to focusing on her ice cream this lack of respect was enough to drive James wild.

J2H: You know what? Forget it.

Melody: No go on it was just getting to the interesting part.

She ushered him on with her right hand waving it as if to wave him on to continue talking, James was going to get up from the table and walk off be he decided to stay because this might have been his last chance to get everything off his chest.

J2H: You wanna know why I’m not nice to you and why I don’t play your pathetic games? It’s simple Melody why should I huh? You left me, even though it was a fake marriage, you left me and went away for almost a year without any contact and you think you can just waltz back in to my life and try and get back with me? Then when that doesn’t go to plan you try and become my friend? Break into my house, befriend Simpson, annoy me at work, ride my coat tails while I become the best damn thing Sin City Wrestling has ever seen… and now you honestly want to sit there and ask why I’m mean to you?

He was now sitting directly in front of her; he had moved the two bowls of ice cream out of the way so he could lean on the table to drive his point home. His eyes were as cold as the ice cream they were just eating as he glared a hole right into her face. Melody just calmly looked across at him and as she licked her glossed lips with a smile.

Melody: Okay, you have some valid points in your theory… but here’s my side of the story. Firstly, the wedding was your idea. You were all like OH MY GOD it’s Melody, she’s so pretty and hot and perfect I need to put a ring on it, let me marry you Melody. I couldn’t shake you… then to get you to shut up I agreed and Despy and I played a little game on you. Hold up this is the best part after you and I made our way up to the hotel room, do you remember what I said to you? … What’s that you don’t? Interesting, you know what I find interesting James?

J2H: What?

Melody: I’ll tell you what, the fact you can remember every drunken night of your life and trust me you can because you have the memory like a bloody elephant when it comes to things moving around your house even if it’s just the slightest inch, you remember what people say, what people do… However you can’t remember our wedding night… I don’t buy it. I don’t believe it, I mean I did believe it that’s why I left because do you know what it’s like to be forgotten even though you’re standing right there?

James went to say something but Melody cut him off before he could even let air escape his lips.

Melody: You probably do, I mean you have that thing with your parents and all, but let me lay it down to you like this. After you and I got “married” you took me to your hotel room paraded me around like I was your trophy wife… just as you went to guide me into the bedroom, where you wanted to, you know…turn me into Moaning Melody if you catch my drift… I stopped you and I told you everything, what followed was… you know what? It doesn’t matter, you wouldn’t believe me even if I tried to explain to you what happened. Just know I wouldn’t get this permanently inked on my hand just to play a God damn trick on you. However the more I tried to get you to remember what REALLY happened that night the more you played the “I can’t remember card.” Jesus Christ even listening to that story makes me question why I would want you back in my life.

Melody was looking down at her left ring finger looking at the JAHHIII that was tattooed on it before she looked back up at him. He was staring down at his ring finger that had MGHH in cursive ink written on it as well. James tore his eyes away from the tattoo before he looked in Melody’s direction, staring at her staring at him.

J2H: Well why do you?

Melody: Memory loss and you’re blind… one more item away from being sent to the old folks home Jammo-five-thousand.

J2H: I’m not in the mood for stupid names Melody.

He was so adorable when he was cranky, Melody couldn’t help but smile. Apart of her just wanted to eat him alive and hang him out to dry while the other part of her just wanted to grab him, kiss him, take him back to her place and well you know play adult twister between the sheets. However he had hurt her earlier and it was getting to the point where it was happening over and over again and she couldn’t stand it.

Melody: Why do I want you back in my life? I don’t know maybe because I’ve always wanted to be your friend, you know from like the very get go? You know before the marriage when I was trying to get invited to one of your stupid parties. I don’t know why, because there has always been something about you. I get excited around you James, little stupid girly butterflies… so shoot me down for wanting to keep that feeling in my life. Shoot me down for wanting to be happy, but since I make you so unhappy I can stop and I will stop and trust me you’ll never hear from me or see me apart from work again. Everyone says that Gabriel’s gig is disappearing but trust me I could beat him.

J2H: Well you’re not wrong there.

Melody went to say something smart arse but something caught her attention from the corner of her eye. She double blinked because she couldn’t believe it before she rubbed them. She was looking at him, no not James. Her jaw dropped and she couldn’t help but spill one of her secrets.

Melody: Oh no, oh, no, no, no… he should be in jail.

J2H: Who should be in jail?

James turned around to see who Melody was talking about but he couldn’t locate the person, I mean he didn’t even know who the person was. Nor did he see anyone that would be of interest to Melody or anyone that looked like a criminal. He turned back to Melody who was already standing beside him with her clutch ready to go.

Melody: We have to go, we have to go now.

She tugged on his black puffer jacket while her eyes stayed on the person she was talking about, her body was frozen stiff, her face was ghostly white and her breathing was all over the show. She was scared, she was truly scared.

J2H: What are you talking about?

James stood up beside Melody and his eyes traced over to where she was looking, he could see someone that looked like he could cause fear to her but he wasn’t sure. He was at least six foot five with the statue of a Norwegian giant, that’s when something clicked for James. Melody just broke her glare away from the rugged looking male and she stood in front of James now looking at him desperately, reaching up she grabbed onto either side of his face her eyes looking into his searching for the James she knew she could trust, the one she loved, before she spoke honestly to him.

Melody: I know you don’t trust me and I know you don’t like being told what to do but for the love of Moses, we need to go. I’ll explain everything just please for the lacks of better words right now… believe in me.

To be continued;

---

Hey, hey, hey… guess what? I’m being continued… again;

J2H: You need to explain to me what the hell is going on here Melody?

He was pacing backwards and forwards inside the bedroom of his penthouse, while Melody was sitting on the edge of his bed shaking. She wasn’t cold she was scared and that made James’ anger flare up even worst as he looked down at her holding on to herself.

Melody: I can’t it’s not my story to tell.

She looked up at him with her big hazel eyes and frowned, she had just told him she would tell him everything and now she was taking it back. James just threw his hands up in the air in annoyance before he made his way over towards Melody.

J2H: Seriously, you want to play that game? You can’t keep a secret to save yourself.

Melody: I can so.

J2H: Tell me what the fuck is going on or I’ll walk away, I’ll walk away from you, I won’t return, I won’t try and patch things up I won’t even acknowledge your existence. What is going on here Melody? Don’t make me ask you again.

He was now crouching down in front of her while she was trying to stare at the carpeted floors to escape everything. She turned to look at him seeing that he was serious before she held back a tear that was looking to escape and roll down her cheek to freedom.

Melody: okay fine, FINE, I’ll tell you but you can’t tell anyone… he is or was Eretria’s stepfather.

J2H: You’re losing me here Mel, who is Eretria?

Melody: Derek’s biological daughter.

J2H: And what does that have to do with you?

Melody just got up from her spot on the edge of his bed and walked over to the big window that looked down over the sights of Tokyo before she turned back to look at James. He was now sitting on the edge of the bed looking at Melody waiting for answers, she quickly turned back to look out the glass. He must have seen the look on her face in the reflection of the glass, as she was drained; it was like all those sleepless night were now at home on her tiny precious face. Who was Eretria and why was she taking so long to tell him? The truth is she was looking for the right words, she was looking for the right order to put this all in and she didn’t want to miss a single detail because right now was the time for truth. It was time to tell him everything or it was time leave and tell him nothing at all losing him in the process. With a lick of her dry lips she parted them and finally a capture inside of Melody’s past came out.

---

I remember it like it was yesterday, that’s how badly this image is burnt into my mind. It’s basically embossed there. I mean how do you shake the picture of looking down at a bed and seeing someone you hold so closely to you just lying there about to die? He was going to die, he should have died. I don’t understand how he was still breathing; I didn’t understand why Kellan had called me here at first. However he said it was urgent he said that Derek needed me but I didn’t think it would be because of this.

Now here I stand at the foot of his bed in the cabins in Norway looking down at his lifeless corpse. I mean he wasn’t dead but in every sense of the world, he was gone. His pale skin was transparent, his lips were blue, his eyes we sunken into his skull every trace of life was missing from him except the struggling inhales and exhales of his chest that sounded like razor blades slicing his lungs each time he gasped for air. He was going to leave us. Why was he going to leave us?

That’s when Kellan explained to me that Derek had a daughter; Eretria and she was in danger and like every father would do for their child he went to protect her. However she might have been safe now but he had paid the ultimate price for keeping her that way. Confused? So was I. You see Derek had gone after his daughter’s step father, why? Well because he was abusing Eretria’s mother discreetly at first it started off with just a few pushes and shoves but soon enough it was fully fledged offensive brutality. Kellan wouldn’t tell me the details but for Derek to go in and lose his level-head like he had it must have been something terrifying. At first Derek gave him a touch up and let him know that things should stop or he would pay the ultimate price but it turns out Eretria’s step father had money and power, lots of power and power attracts people who would do anything for money. That’s the moment Derek’s life was put in danger. He put a price on his head and now, well now I’m looking at the results of bounty.

He was blindsided and out manned, it was obvious I mean if you knew who Derek really was you would know that there was no way he would be left lying like this from a fair fight. He was ruthless, he was calculated, and he was in every sense of the word a monster. A monster that rarely saw the sun but when he did, he was just brutish enough to kill someone. I had seen his rage when he was training me. I mean it wasn’t directed at me, but I was there when he found out about Lovisa. Sweet Lovisa, she too was taken away from him and this right here, this flicked a switch on inside of him that I had never seen before. He became a walking magnet that only attracted the malice in the world. It took a while before all his fury, all his sorrow boiled up and erupted and when it did it made a volcano look like a child’s science fair entry rather than a natural disaster.

Nevertheless I was now looking down at this animal of a man who was begging to hold onto his life. It’s a stark reminder that even the hunters can become the hunted. With no roads in or out of Derek’s property the chance of getting him to a hospital without breaking something or injuring him further was next to none the best medical attention we had to offer was Kellan, a local doctor and myself. Trust me when I say this, it’s hard to sit beside someone who you love and hold dearly and prepare yourself for them to die. That’s what we were doing; we didn’t believe that he had the slightest chance of making his way through this darkness and making it to the light. By light I meant him coming back to us, not the light where God sucks you in and takes you from the land of the living. I needed Derek to be alive; he was one of the few that understood me, that knew me. He was my brother. When everyone else was slating me over my marriage to James he was supporting me, when everyone was saying mean things about me, he was defending me. He was there for me. When I was down he would lift me up and now I just had to sit there and watch him die? I had to watch him struggle to breathe, I watched him go from ghostly pale to transparent to grey, deathly grey.

Let’s just say it was a long night, followed by a long day, followed by three more long days before we saw any signs of hope that came through with the flicker of his eyelids the gasping for air and the sound of him coughing up blood. He was alive, just. The next few days were critical, the next few weeks were heart breaking to watch and well within a month he was finally healing. Though the Derek that came back to us, wasn’t the Derek we all remembered, even though he had a second chance at life he was now just lifeless. No personality, no smiles, no kindness… he was just cold, unforgiving, callous and out for revenge.

He only wanted two things in life and one was his daughter to be by his side and two was payback. Revenge, something Kellan and I spent months trying to talk him out of, but like they say once a wolf gets a taste of blood, he can’t be stopped until he has hunted that prey down to nonexistence.

Let’s just say the next few months of my life were turned completely upside down.

---

Well, that’s some of the story not all of it, however Melody spent the next four hours telling James everything. You guys on the other hand will have to wait and see what happens.

J2H: Melody…

She had finished talking for a while now; however Melody was sitting at the base of the wall length window looking out into the early morning sky. She spent the night at James’ hotel room telling him everything from Norway and now it was morning. She had to give him points I mean he stayed up throughout the whole thing, he never stopped her, he never questioned her in fact he was being supportive. Wrapped around her body was a blanket while beside her was a coffee cup that was stained with her bright red lipstick around the rim. Her eyes said it all, she had cried while she was talking to James about Norway something that she hadn’t stopped to think about since returning to the real world. She turned to look at him over her shoulder and flashed him a reassuring smile as the concerned look on his face was noticeable. She pouted her lips and pulled the blanket up over her head like a hoodie before she spoke to him.

Melody: James…

To be continued;

Just kidding and we fade.

---

ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW SIN CITY WRESTLING BOMBSHELL INTERNET CHAMPION, MEEEEEEELOOOOODY GRAAAAACE!!! Oh how I want those words to come out of Justin’s mouth so badly this weekend at Climax Control I mean it should have been said last time I faced Jessie Loser Face Salco but nooooo she had to go and be like a seventh grader and cheat on her maths test. She makes me so miserable; I mean I can’t even think of anything nice to say about her. She looks like a half sucked on mango and she’s pretty terrible at everything she does, but HEY NOW!! Let’s not stoop to her level. Let me just hit you with some faxes!!

And by Faxes I mean Facts!

FACT ONE: This Sunday night at Climax Control I’m going to take advantage of Mark Ward’s challenge and I’m going to beat Jessie Salco and I’m going to take her Championship away from her. Truth!

FACT TWO: Amy Marshall can’t do a damn thing about it and Jessie Salco is going to learn that she can’t in fact beat me. Even when she cheated last time I WAS STILL THE WINNER, I mean I didn’t get to walk out the prize but I still walk away with my untarnished return record. Testify!

FACT THREE: Jessie Salco couldn’t beat me even if I had my hands tied behind my back and my pants were on fire. It’s not that I’m that damn good, it’s because she is that damn bad. Ohhh burnies! Burn!

FACT FOUR: I look good in the colour gold, while Jessie Salco looks like a tin of pealed paw paws and there isn’t anybody alive with any decency touching tinned paw paws. Legit!

FACT FIVE: Jessie is going to down to boogie town and guess what? No one is going to ask her to dance. Period!

FACT SIX: Take all of the above facts and times them by infinity and that’s all you need to know. FACTS!

Come this Sunday I’m going to have Jessie wishing that she never offered me a match for her Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship because I’m going to make her eat her words at Climax Control. Right now she’s walking around with a stick up her caboose thinking that she is the cherry that sits on top of the Bombshell Roster but trust me when I say this, people who pretend to rule glass houses always get shattered and always get cut down. Jessie’s reign won’t last just like her royal stance won’t last long. She’s just a little feeder fish swimming around this big tank and I’ll do whatever I have to, too win that championship from her. You know everything except I won’t need to cheat to capture the gold, unlike her who needs to cheat to keep it, because CHEATERS ARE PUMPKIN EATERS.

And I HATE Pumpkin.

This Sunday get ready for change Sin City Wrestling and my beautiful Melephants because Big Momma Melly is coming to take what is rightfully hers. The SCW Bombshell Internet Championship and after I win it, I’m going to let the whole roster come at me but trust me when I say this I’m taking the Internet Championship to a whole other level people, it will be so high people will eventually be asking, what’s the point of even having the Bombshell Championship.

I’ve got big dreams, huge goals and I’m ready for them to start coming true and kicking off.

See you Sunday my beautiful people and get ready to tear the house down, because IF I win this week we’re going to party until the break of dawn.

AND THAT’S SOME COLD HARD FACTS!

MWAH!!  
>