Author Topic: Big Dreams  (Read 244 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Big Dreams
« on: April 22, 2016, 11:07:03 PM »
 I know I say this every week but OMG, OH MY GOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! I’m getting a Championship match; I’m getting a shot at the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship. I have been waiting my whole little wrestling life for a dream like this to come true. I can’t believe my lucky stars. PLUS I’m almost in the main event as well. Well I actually think I’m in the main event because well who wants to see Casey Williams close out a show? BORING!! What a snore fest the Japanese crowd is in for once the main event starts oh well I guess that’s just Hot Stuff Mark Ward playing the big boss card once again. It’s okay I’ll show him what a main eventer I can be, I’ll show him when I steal the show this Sunday night and I take Jessie Salco’s title with ease. Well I shouldn’t say with ease because beating Jessie won’t be easy… oh wait yes it will because I already beat her and Mercedes in a tag team match, so beating her in a singles match should be like taking candy from a baby. Not that I know anything about stealing candy from children, because I totally don’t do that. That would be um mean and rude, YES and I’m not mean or rude. I’m just Melody Grace Carpenter and I’m just your next Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion.

No biggie smalls!

I feel bad for Jessie I mean her reigns with her titles haven’t been good to her and I would really like to see her luck turn around but it simply can’t this Sunday… I have to beat her, I just have to. Why? Because I want to? Geez like duh. I know I said a few weeks ago that I wouldn’t be a good champion but I have changed my mind, I think I would be a beauty of a good champion. That’s Australian for I’d be a bloody rippah of a good sport and I would respect the Championship belt with my life. Okay so that’s not the exact translation but it is pretty damn close or so Odette tells me because I’m not Australian. I also love Sin City Wrestling so if I could represent it on the world stage that would be my ultimate dream. So it seems like I have a lot of dreams and trust me you don’t even know that half of it. What I want to do this time round is limitless and I can’t wait till my precious Elephants get to celebrate my journey to the top with me. Oh yeah Melly’s heading for the top and don’t you forget that Sammi “I’m so damn beautiful” Marlowe. I’m gunning for you so pew, pew. You’ve been laser tagged.

Please note no Sammi Marlowe’s were actually laser tagged in the making of this promo.

She’s okay guys I promise.

Okay back on track, so this weekend I get to go back to Japan and I LOVE Japan. I love Japanese food, drinks, people, places, hotels… Godzilla. Boy oh boy do I love Godzilla he’s really a friendly guy, you all just need to give him a chance. I also love Pokémon, Like HELLO that’s like basically Melody knowledge 101. Little Jigglypuff is THE CUTEST!!! Such a cute little baby face munchkin. Wait sorry I’m getting off track again aren’t I?
Okay what was I saying? Oh yes I Love Japan and I can’t wait to be back there later this week. Well I’m actually there right now but for drama and affect for this part of promotional I always try to keep you guessing of where I actually am. Woohoo I’m magic.

However let me catch you up with what I did this week. Well on Monday I did nothing but relax at home, while on Tuesday and Wednesday I played my first two games for THE Las Vegas Rollers. Did you guys see me? I’m a running back star, I was tackling people left right and centre and I ALMOST scored a touchdown. Oh yeah baby Melly G plays the football and she plays it well, my team didn’t win however we tied and that’s a result I can live with. Unlike this weekend I will BEAT Jessie Salco, I will out match Jessie Salco, I will outsmart Jessie Salco… I will take Jessie Salco precious belt away from her and I will take it home with me. I can’t wait for that moment and I know that you guys can’t wait to see that as well.

Consider it the first step on my long journey to the top, you see first I take the Championship away from Jessie this weekend, next step I defend it for a long, long, loooooong time and smash records with the Internet Bombshell Championship. Why? Because I want to be remembered. Why? Because I want to feel like I belong. After The Internet Bombshell Championship reign, I will hey... I can’t be telling you all my plans. Just know that if everything goes to plan this Sunday I have a wild but awesome journey mapped out in front of me.
So once again this Sunday I go one on one against Jessie Salco to see if I can topple the Internet Champion in her first title defence, every bone in my body is saying yes, YES I can. However my biggest challenge won’t be coming from Jessie it will be coming from the doubts that will no doubt creep into my mind as this week goes on. Why would I doubt myself? Because let’s just say I haven’t heard from a special someone and that right there is eating me alive. It’s making feel like I’m worth nothing and maybe just maybe that’s the truth. Oh well I guess time will tell what’s going on. I have bigger things to stress about in the form of pre main event, should be main event title match and taking down the one they call Jessie Salco.

We open up in a busy back street in Nagasaki Japan where people should be running around doing their daily chores but for some reason everyone is frozen still. The Cameras quickly pan over to see a female walking through the frozen crowd with a massive smile on her face. It’s SCW’s own Melody Grace. She is seen skipping down the street in complete freedom twirling around with her sun dress lifting innocently in the breeze as she soaks in all the sights of this busy but frozen scene. She quickly looking around and spots the SCW cameras and she rushes over towards it.

Melody: Well hello hi, welcome to Nagasaki Japan my little Melephants and wrestling fans all over the world. Today is a good day I mean the birds are out and singing the weather is nice and I’m on a lovely stroll down the main street of downtown, lovely isn’t it? Have you noticed how no one is moving? Cheers for that Benny Boy.

She waves to the camera with her cheeky smile on her face, as she says the words “Benny Boy” she winks at the camera.

Melody: You see he owed me one for kicking his butt in FIFA again so I got him to click his magic fingers and now look, I can do whatever I want and no one knows a damn thing. Neat huh?

She quickly gives the cameras a playful thumb up before she continues to walk around the frozen people around her.

Melody: So why does a girl like me feel the need to borrow one of her best friend’s magical promotional tricks? Well you see it’s a connection. You see day by day people like me move through certain busy crowds and we go unnoticed, we travel this world lost. Lost you say? Well let me explain you see I walked through most of my life being unknown, always over looked by people who were louder than me, prettier than me, more confident than me and more talented than me why? Because I let them; I let them believe that I was nothing but a shadow; I was nothing more than a girl who was home schooled. I was shy, quiet and unknown... that was until I joined Sin City Wrestling. My home away from home! Yet still even thought I feel at home in Sin City Wrestling, I still feel like no matter how much noise I make I often make little to no impact.

She has a sad look on her face as she continues to walk around the crowed street, stopping every now and then to look at the humans around her. Taking in the sights of the street, food carts, markets, small shops, you name it everything was there right in the heart of downtown Nagasaki.

Melody: Before you all go, oh poor Melody, please don’t because I don’t need your sympathy, I don’t need your fake emotions... I need reality. The reality is that yes, Mikah is the best Bombshell in Sin City Wrestling. Yes Crystal Millar is the best at running her mouth and making a name for herself, even if she is a no good bitch. Yes Alexis might be a “nobody” but she’s on a level way above me that it makes me feel like I’m just the dirt under her shoe. Yes Sam Marlowe isn’t just the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion, but she is also hotter than I could ever image of becoming. Katie she’s fearless, she’s the Roulette Champion after all, she’s what I envy I would love to live carefree and out of control like she does. Twisted sister, she’s insane she’ll do anything to prove her point, she’s driven she’s not like me she’s uncalculated but she has goals and she smashes them, she’s a WHAM BAM impact maker. Then we have my best friend Roxi Johnson, she is the nicest person I have ever met in my life WAY nicer than me and people think that I’m the nicest person they know... her wife Keira, she’s alright... I don’t know much about her other than she has one half of the Sin City Wrestling tag team championships so that right there means that she’s a better wrestler than what I am. You see all these Bombshell’s I’m surrounded by make me feel like me right now, just one person in a crowded street going through the motions without being noticed.

She twirls around a group of Japanese girls who were taking a selfies and she quickly snaps up one of her own before focusing back on the camera.

Melody: That all stops this Sunday at Climax Control when I finally get my chance to stand in the sun, I finally get my chance to be in the spotlight and I finally get to cement my spot in the Sin City Wrestling History books when I become the NEW Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion. My first title, my first reign, my first step is becoming one of the best champions that Sin City Wrestling has ever seen.

Looking back at the camera she flashes a confident smile before continuing.

Melody: So this weekend I get the chance of a lifetime when I get to go one on one with Jessie Salco for the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion. Jessie Salco... Jessie... freaking... Salco.

She pauses for dramatic flair before she skips off the cameras now following her.

Melody: Now I guess this is the part where I meant to rip Jessie apart and say that I’m going to leave her for dead and taker her title... but I’m not going to, I’m just going to let my recent history do the talking. Ever since I’ve come back to Sin City Wrestling I have been undefeated and I plan on keeping it that way. So Jessie to me is just another girl who is standing in my path of making it to the top. So this Sunday I will do what I can to beat her and become the NEW Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion and I will continue on my way to one day becoming the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion. You see I didn’t always want to go for the gold, because I thought my actions would speak more volumes but ever since Tommy Knocks said something on Hotwire it’s all I can think about. Thanks Tommy.

She flashes the camera a smile once more before winking at name Tommy Knocks.

Melody: So this Sunday Jessie prepare the fight of your life because I won’t stop until I defeat you and take your Internet Championship away from you, I’m sorry but I just have to. I’ll make you wish that you didn’t follow through with your promise on Twitter because by the end of the night I will be walking out with your Championship title around my waist, but don’t worry Jessie I’m a good sport I’ll let you get your rematch in. You can be my first title defence the following week, or when ever Mark Ward and Christian Underwood set it up.

Melody turns around and loos back down the busy street to see all the people stopped in time and she sighs.

Melody: So I guess it’s about time I unfreeze all these busy people and let them get on with their lives but trust me, this will be the last time I will ever feel like just another face in the crowd. Trust me and believe in me Melephants big things are coming and they all starts this Sunday at Climax Control.

She stands there proudly and she smiles with confidence all over her face.

Melody: See you Sunday. Mwah!

The scene then fades with a click of her fingers and every returns back to normal.
>