Author Topic: MELODY GRACE v CANDY OVERTON  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MELODY GRACE v CANDY OVERTON
« on: March 27, 2016, 07:56:21 PM »
 Please post all RPs for this match in this thread!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 04/02/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 04/03/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 09:38:15 AM »
 All RPs posted now counts toward the second RP Deadline.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 04/08/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 04/09/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 11:22:19 PM »
 I can’t believe I did it. I mean I did it; I teamed with Candy and was able to work with her and beat Mercedes Vargas and Jessie Salco. This might just be the happiest day of my life. Well not the happiest day of my life but it’s pretty close to being up there, I mean I pinned a SCW champion... the Internet Bombshell Champion so you know what that means. Oh yeah ladies, gentlemen and animals all around the world, Melly just hit the big leagues. EEEEEEEEP!! Soon I’m be cashing cheques and catching jets if you know what I’m saying. Sugar, sugar, mommy is going to be so fly up in the sky something, something I can’t rap but just imagine some type of bomb tagline here okay.  Although I shouldn’t get too carried away I mean before I can even think about the big leagues I’ve gotta go through one last little bit of mess before I can start focusing on people like Mikah, Alexis, Celeste and Sammi...

I’m talking about my match at Blaze of Glory; two out of three falls grudge match versus Candy Overton. Miss I’ve got no talent so I’ma just gonna go break your nose to keep your fine ass off of Climax Control so you don’t try and steal my TV spot because honey I’m green with envy. Yeah her, I’m facing her. Candy Overton!

Ever since she broke my nose on my unofficial return to Sin City Wrestling, people have been asking me if I’m scared of her. Who me? Scared of Candy?  I eat candy for breakfast so if this fake primo Donna best friend thinks that she can install fear into me like the Windows 10 Update she’s got another thing coming. She might have got one over me but trust me, lightening ain’t going to strike twice in the same spot. I’m coming for her and I’m coming in full throttle. Let’s just pretend for a second that I know exactly what that last line means to add to the dramatic effect of it all. Boom!

Anyways people think that I can’t beat Candy because I will be too scared that she will break my nose again. I mean she can try? I mean I’ll let her have a go at it but trust me when I say this I’m not going to go down without a fight so she better be ready. There’s a new Melly on the Block... and don’t be fooled by the rocks that I’ve got I’m still, I’m still.. Wait sorry got JLO on my mind. Candy Overton and her rat sister Hazel was the eye opener that I needed and come this Sunday and Blaze Of Glory I’ve been able to thank her personally when I slap her straight across her pretty little face.

Everyone wants to know if I’m going to go into Blaze of Glory with one mission on my mind, they wanna know if I plan on breaking Candy’s nose? You know an eye for an eye type of set up. I will never go out to intentionally hurt someone, or injure them but there’s something about Candy makes my blood boil. So whatever happens will happen am I right? Although I am Sin City Wrestling’s Little Miss Sunshine and sometimes it’s more important to be the peacekeeper, sometimes it more important knowing that you can control yourself. Sure I would love to go out there for revenge but where will that get me? Lost and confused with Candy’s blood on my hands. Sometimes the best form of revenge in none at all I mean wouldn’t that get under her skin? No reaction at all. Anyways Sunday is a long way away and I still have a week filled with activities that I need to get through first.

Let me run you through it, this week I have to fit in a trip to Philly to see Dom Harter’s band play, I have to fit in house hunting because I’m looking to buy a bigger house so I can move out of my cute little cottage set up I currently live in. I have a big week of annoying James that’s probably the highlight if I’m honest there is nothing more soothing to my ears then making that man awkwardly reply to my on the spot questions. I have to go on a mission with Despy because LORD KNOWS IT’S BEEN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG since out last misadventure. Plus I need to help Despy get over his fear of Dexter the Duck, I mean my best friend can’t be hating my feathered son, what kind of life would that be? I have to pop into Odette and Gabriel’s house and get Odette’s opinion on my new ring gear because I’m hopeless at trying to find serious gear and she’s like the most serious person I know.

Not only all of that but I have a number of Sin City Wrestling commitments I have to attend to, I have autograph signings, appearances, radio shows, talk shows, fan interactions. I actually don’t consider my SCW responsibilities as chores like others do, I love doing them. I love being with the fans, because everyone knows this is where I got my start from. At first I was just a plain Jane fan girl who loved all the SCW Wrestlers. I then won the chance to meet and greet Odette and now she is my best friend and mentor. So maybe just maybe there is a little girl out there who is just like me, who is waiting to find me... so I’ll meet and greet the whole damn world if I have to.  I also need to train.

Holy socks! That is a lot of things to do in such a short time, maybe just maybe I need to stop talking and start doing. I will see you all again this Sunday at Blaze of Glory... you won’t miss me... I’ll be the one dressed up as...

---

After Climax Control 138; it’s what’s inside that counts right?

We open up to find Melody Carpenter laid up in a hospital bed, she is fast asleep looking somewhat peaceful considering what had just happened to her earlier. Upon closer inspection it was easy to see that she had to go in for nasial correction surgery to repair the damage that Candy and Hazel Overton has done to her beautiful nose. She had a drip feeding into her left arm supplying her with fluids; while a blood stained semi white bandage covered her nose. Inside her nostrils were breathing tubes helping her get some more oxygen. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun on the very tip of her head, so her face was on display, she was pale ghostly pale. The nurses had not long been around to tuck the blonde into her bed, trying to make her stay in hospital as comfortable as possible. Well as comfortable as they could on the outside because on the inside Melody was in a world of pain, a world of fear and she was wild. Very wild! An emotion that Melody hadn’t shown the world that she could be. Even though she laid their peacefully knocked out on painkillers and pain the young blonde was far being at peace. Let’s take a look inside her mind shall we?

Sleep what the hell is sleep? Melody hadn’t had a proper night’s rest since she upped and left her life a year ago. So now she was just lying here, knocked out and people just assumed that she was at peace. Her body hadn’t been rested in months, so why did they think that tricking her body in a false sense of slumber would confuse it enough to actually want to take any of it in. She wasn’t asleep in her mind; oh no she was far from it. In fact, she was going crazy.

Inside her mind, Melody was standing inside her private hospital room looking around at all the get well cards and flowers that were lined up against the windowsill – like they were meant to make her feel better? She had just had her nose broken but hey, yes let’s send the precious blonde some flowers. I mean it’s totally like she can smell them right? Right? Wrong. Walking up towards the flowers Melody grabbed onto the first vase, looking down at them she smirked before reading the card “Get well soon Melly, Love Jason and Belinda.” Grabbing the card out from the bunch of flowers Melody threw it to the ground before sending the glass vase and the beautiful roses flying across the room. She didn’t waste any time in picking up the next vase and doing the same, followed by the next one and the next one. Melody wasn’t satisfied until all of her gifts and treasures were destroyed. Walking around her trashed room she couldn’t help but laugh, she was enjoying this and she was loving the fact that she was able to let go and be wild. She was free. Finally Melody had let herself be free from the constraints of having to pretend that everything was okay. It wasn’t okay it was far from okay. Walking across her room once more Melody found a mirror up on the wall and she finally was able to take a look at the damage that Candy and Hazel had caused.

She was hideous, her nose was completely smashed and her eyes were swollen to the point that she could barely see herself. The black circles were that intense it was like she had face paint on – pretending to be a panda. Every time she moved her face it ached; a pain that she had never felt before. Bringing her right hand up to her face Melody tried to touch her nose but even the light contact of her own touch was enough to make her feel nauseous. Every time she tried to look at the damage her hands touched her skin the more and more she felt the tenderness it was throbbing it was pure torture. It was in that moment when she saw how ugly and how fragile she had become that Melody made a vow to herself, Candy would pay for this. Fighting back the urge to cry Melody stepped back from the mirror and headed back towards her bed but she wasn’t done yet, oh no she was far from it. The more she remembered how she felt and how she looked the more the little ball of rage inside her grew.

Wrapping her hands around the bed sheets on her bed Melody yanked them from the bed and tossed them to the side; before she went on to rip the mattress off the bed as well. To others that didn’t seem much of a rage black out but to Melody it was just the start. However more importantly Melody never lost her cool, EVER so for her to be acting this way was completely out of character. It wasn’t long until Melody had pushed her bed into the dry wall blasting a hole into the wall. All of her rage inside was just at the tip of breaking point before her eyes laid on to the TV in her room, she sent that crashing across the floor; glass went flying through the air before rolling to the floor. Followed by her ripping her drip out of her arm, ignoring the blood that was now pouring down her arm Melody started to swing the drip stand around knocking it into tables and walls and anything else she could make contact with making sure she made as much mess and damage as she could. It didn’t last long though as the medication she needed to keep her from feeling weak was quickly expelling out of her system from her movements and in her sweat. It wasn’t long at all until the young blonde came crashing down into a heap on the floor and after a quick one, two, three she was knocked out cold.

When Melody finally woke up she found herself back in bed. When she looked around she found that all of her flowers and cards where exactly where the nurses had placed them up on the windowsill. Her room wasn’t trashed in fact it was exactly the way she remembers I before she was taken down for surgery. Well almost the exact same, she could sense two eyes staring at her from the corner of the room. Her hazel eyes scanned the dark room and finally they set their sights on owner of the stare. It was Derek Thorne; he was sitting in a large leather chair looking at his project with nothing but a sick smile on his face, as if he knew what had just happened inside her mind. Melody watched on as he leant forward in his chair his smile intensifying as he placed his hands together in front of him before stretching them out and cracking all of his knuckles at once.

Derek: How did you sleep?

Melody didn’t say anything; she didn’t have to because the confident look on Derek’s face said it all. He knew that the ticking time bomb inside of Melody had increased its tempo and he was proud. Resting back in his chair he let out a slight chuckle to himself as he watched Melody lay back down in bed, pulling the blankets up over herself. Melody tried to hide, she didn’t want to be bad, but sometimes you just can’t help it. It was then she finally let a tear escape her eye and roll down her cheek but even the softest tear streaming down her face felt like a blade cutting her flesh open. She was broken and Derek Thorne was convinced he was going to fix her.

---

Reasons why people shouldn’t have Twitter; The Melody Edition

It all started four days ago, on the 4th of April to be exact when Melody sent out a Tweet to James that she didn’t think would end up changing her life. It was a simple and innocent “@SCWNeedsJ2H Simpson said that you miss me, you’re bored and want to have some fun... I can fix that” See completely innocent the tweet was of course replied to because let’s face it James can’t get enough of hearing from the young blonde even if he does want to deny it.

That’s how the back and forth started they spoke about everything from going to Africa, Melody getting trampled by Elephants, house hunting and James wanting to be alone and put himself into lockdown. It was that very tweet that fired off Melody to reply with something she didn’t know at the time would spiral out of control. “@SCWNeedsJ2H so when you’re in lock down am I allowed in? Just making sure I know so I don’t wake you up a 3am one morning again?” at the time Melody was playing around she wanted to see what reaction she would get out of James. James was quit to fire back with a simple “@YoMelodyXo You’re allowed in, just not to wake me up at 3am” It was a cute reply but like all girls who have crushes Melody had to see how far she could push the envelope when it came to James so she playfully bounced back with “@SCWNeedsJ2H so like 4am cuddling is all systems go?” James didn't skip a beat when he replied back with "@YoMelodyXo meaning you fall asleep on me randomly and I can't more? Sure"

She wasn't expecting that, well she was but she wasn't also if you catch my drift.  She was sitting on her bed at the time and with a huff she laid back onto her soft mattress being all dramatic like. She felt like an idiot of course he would play it off that he didn't want her or didn't want her to cuddle him why was she so surprised? Why was she so hurt? I mean this wasn't the first time he had shut her down on Twitter and it probably wouldn’t be the last either. Letting some time tick by Melody just looked up at her phone, chewing on her bottom lip before she just shrugged her shoulders.

Melody: What the heck let him have it girl.

She was talking to herself obviously as her fingers started to dance away at her IPhone screen in a flurry. "@SCWNeedsJ2H one day you'll want me... #sigh" Wishful thinking because truth be told she already had him once before, she hurt him and now they were in this sticky mess called the "friend zone". Melody didn't expect James to reply to that because he would be thinking it was a trap because Melody was known for setting them up for him only to see his reaction. However Melody was telling the truth, one day he would want her - well she hopped that she was telling the truth because she wanted him. She wanted her Husband back, ex Husband, Not really Husband; whatever you want to call him Melody missed him and she there was nothing she desired more in life right now then winning him back. She had made a mess of things in the past but right now she was trying to correct them only to have him put up roadblocks, like a shifty little road worker.  

Finally after about twenty minutes of torture James flicked a reply Melody's way it read "@YoMelodyXo Was that you thinking out loud?" He had called her out and right now she didn't have anything left to lose so without hesitation she took in a big inhale before typing away "@SCWNeedsJ2H Nope! It's all out on the table now!!" In a way she basically just confessed her feelings to him and she felt the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders. it would only be a matter of moments before Melody knew where James stood with getting back with her. "@YoMelodyXo I guess so" The reply wasn't so good in fact it was confusing what the hell did that mean James? Melody just wanted to curl up into a little ball and die, it wasn't the answer she wanted it wasn't the answer she needed it was rejection. Once again the apple of her eye had wounded her and once again it was all her fault.

A smart girl would have put her phone down but oh no, not young Melody she had to get the last word in "@SCWNeedsJ2H and now it turns awkward or fantastic..." She was playing it cool or so she thought she didn't want to come across a desperate but in reality she was, she needed him. it was hard to explain why, nor did anyone ever ask her so she didn't have to defend her feelings. It was just that when she was with James she felt at ease, she felt complete and when they had fun it was real fun and when they spoke it was real talk bitches... Whoa sorry got carried away. She had seen a side of him that no one else had, Melody knew who James really was and he was fantastic. Sure he comes across like a cocky guy and he has every reason to be, he is smart, good looking, adorable, has the abs of steel, he is great in the ring, talented at all sports, excellent with money, the master of real life anything he wants to conquer he just had to pick it up in his hands and run with it and it makes it his own.

However James was also very sweet and sometimes can be very loving. It’s just that you guys don't get to see it and never will and that's not a bad thing tho because Melody doesn't like to share. Not only that but when Melody was with him she felt at ease and all this horrible evil feelings she had deep inside her stayed away. It was like he was taming the beast that lived inside just waiting for someone to set her free. Not to mention the last three times Melody even had close to a good night’s sleep was one the #CockneyPartyPlane when she fell asleep on James shoulder, the other time is when she fell asleep in his arms at his house as they reflected on their adventure day and the other night when they stayed up late talking about anything and everything. No drool on the shoulder provided.  

She was lost in deep thought again almost so lost that she almost missed his reply that simply read "@YoMelodyXo Yep, one of the two" That's at the exact time that she sent her IPhone hurling across the room (Poor Big Bertha) and watched as it bounced on her hardwood floors before she sulked away under her bed covers. In her mind she had lost him, she didn't see the glimmer of hope that was in his reply she just saw the end and she hated it.

---

A night out with the Champion; all that glitters is sometimes not gold, sometimes it’s pizza.

After Melody and James had a small break from each other on Twitter and by small break I mean less then twenty-four hours the two found themselves in an exchange once again this time it was to meet up and have pizza. How the night was going so far was a whole lot of silence and awkward conversations that either of them really wanted to be having. However James and Melody sat side by side in a booth and the well know Pizza and Pasta restaurant in West Hollywood. There was a few people in the same venue as them but because of James' status he had managed to find them a table away from most of the loud crowds that were building up outside. Also they were far enough back from the windows that the pesky paparazzi and tabloids couldn't get any decent pictures of the two together without them being completely blurry and useless. It was a life that Melody has come accustom to when she was living with James everyone wanted to be in his business and know what the Brat Prince was up to next. He had his own following because he was surrounded by wealth and had been known for public outbreaks and that meant money for the media companies because who doesn't love a good rich kid abuses a paparazzi story? They were both in similar clothing something that wasn't planned as they both had  pair of dark jeans on, James were shorts but Melody's were full length. Their shirts were both bright colored his was blue with white writing on it while hers was a vintage orange Prada shirt with just the logo written on it. James and Melody had order their food and were patiently waiting for it to be served to them in the meantime James took a rare step back from being mean or annoying to Melody and shot her an honest stare.

J2H: Friends?

James looked beside him down to Melody who was playing with the tassels on her YSL handbag before she looked up at him with her big hazel eyes. She just nodded but James could see the hidden pain in her eyes. He knew damn well that she didn't want to be friends but why should he give her want she wants when he was still coming to terms to what she did to him. Well what he thought she did to him.

Melody: Friends!

The two shared a small smile before Melody found herself getting closer to James, before she knew it his head was ducked down to her level as well. It was almost as if he was asking for it. In reality he thought she was just going to whisper something into his ear so he was getting ready for it. However it turns out Melody wasn't looking to speak with her words. Reaching up and over to him she placed her right hand on the side of his face before she proceeded to inch her way in closer towards him and before he knew it or before he had the chance to say no her pouty lips were on his. Melody was kissing James Huntington-Hawkes the third and she wasn't going to let him get away with this friend nonsense just like that. She closed her eyes and let the kiss deepen a little as she felt that he didn't pull back or move away from her. Her plump lips now moved with his but before it could deepen further James pulled his head away just slightly looking down at Melody confused. They had just agreed to be friends and now she was kissing him? Melody just looked into his eyes and smiled before the redness in her cheeks started to glow as she was blushing. Biting down on her bottom lip she hoped that he didn't explode at her in a rage fit but the gob smacked look on his face said it all, he didn't know how to feel.

J2H: I don't think friends do that sort of stuff Melody.

He didn't sound mad at her he was just trying to find out what game she was playing at it was probably a fair question but Melody just shrugged it off.

Melody: Oh well I... eep!

Her voice was quiet and shy, she knew that she shouldn't have kissed him but hey she did and what was he going to do about it? It was already done. Turning away from James, Melody tried to hide her smile but he had caught it out of the corner of his eye.

J2H: Do you do that kiss thing with all your friends?

His face wasn't smirking or joking he wanted to know what she was up to and if this was just something that Melody did with all her male friends. I guess since she had so many of them and she was a little bit more wild these days it was a fair question to ask. Turning back to look at him Melody's hazel eyes stared directly into his. He wanted her to be honest, so she was going to be honest.

Melody: No, well I, hmmm... That's a lie I'm sorry. I accidently kissed O once and she said to never speak of it again and well oops.

James' eyes lit up at Melody's declaration of kissing Odette, although I don't think that was the answer he was secretly looking for - however that conversation would need to be had at a later date.

J2H: How do you accidently kiss someone?

Melody just smiled up at him before she ran her fingers through her short blonde hair.

Melody: It’s the head turning thing, G used to do it all the time before he met Odette. I was mucking around and I was showing O how good I was at it and like I did it and she had taken a step forward and boom right on the kisser. I didn't mean to make contact I was going to pull back at the last second but alas we kissed.

She seemed really Meh about it all so James knew that it was just an accident well she hoped that he knew that. She didn't want him thinking that she was madly in love with Odette or something crazy like that. Smiling at him, Melody waited for his reply just as the waiters came back to deliver their gourmet pizza. They were sharing the two house specials one that was like a meat lover’s dream and the other one that was a vegetarian delight.  

J2H: Right and does Gabriel know this?

James kept his eyes on Melody as she started to serve up herself some pizza, he was trying to figure her out and she knew it. Looking back up to him she just sighed.

Melody: Umm I don't know probably? Look it doesn't mean anything, I'll... never mind you won't understand it even if I tried to explain it.

Feeling defeated the young blonde rested back into the chair and looked down at her Pizza before back across to James. She didn't know what he wanted her to do or say, she felt like he was asking her all these questions to justify what she just did. She kissed him because she wanted to kiss him not because she wanted to play games.

J2H: Probably not.

He started to help himself the pizza in front of him and it seemed like he was happy to let it all go. Melody nudged him and forced James to look down at her as she gazed up at him with a playful look in her eye. If he was going to play games with questions she was going to play games with her words and actions.

Melody: I could show you, you know the difference between a real kiss and an accidental kiss, if you would like?

She playfully licked her lips to drive home her point causing James to just shake his head as if to say no. He let out an angry huff while rolling his eyes, she was driving him crazy.

J2H: Melody!

Melody brought her head into his once again, her gaze going from his eyes down to his lips then back up to his eyes. The look on James' face said "don't even think about it" but the look in his eyes said "hey give it a try" she was conflicted but when had that ever stopped her. Edging her way into his side, she rested her right hand on his thigh giving it a little squeeze, catching him off guard before she inched her way in closer to him. She didn't go for a kiss on the lips this time she just brushed them along his ear lobe as she replied to him, hoping the sound of her voice would cause a reaction out of him.

Melody: Well I'm so much better at visual aids.

Her mouth was so close to him that when she spoke her lips brushed passed his skin causing him to move in his spot, he didn't move away from her though he just wiggled a little trying to remain composed. Turning his face slightly he was now looking down at her, she had her head tilted at him her big hazel eyes were opening and closing as she battered her eyelids while her big pouty lips stayed plump almost as if she was doing it on purpose just to tease him.

J2H: Let's just eat our pizza so we can get out of here... AND NO... don't read into that.

And in that moment she found herself right where she wanted to be, under his skin and in his mind. Without another word Melody just turned away from him and the two started to enjoy their meal.
---

I keep going back; Runyon Canyon

We open back up somewhere on the many running tracks that Runyon Canyon has to offer it all seems very familiar as Melody Grace can be found sitting on the side of the mountain once more looking out into the sunset. It’s almost as if this place reminds her of something, hence why her dreams keep calling her back here. Ah Yes she was in another dream and this time I think we all know what to expect. Melody doesn’t look at the camera as she just sits and stares out into the beautiful sky line before she starts to talk.

Melody: Well it's that time that everyone has been waiting for am I right? Everyone wants to know what I’m going to do this Sunday at Blaze Of Glory; am I going to skip down to the ring like a good girl and just have a fair match with Candy letting the best girl win or am I going to run on out to the ring like a bat out of hell and crush that little bitch for doing what she did to me? Hmm so many options and so few days left to decide, maybe I’ll just let the pathetic little snot rag wait and see until I unleash this Sunday. Hmm? I like that idea, keep her guessing. Candy you messed with the wrong girl when you came after me, I can promise you that because this Sunday I’m going to make you wish that you NEVER laid a hand on me.

She keeps her eyes on the sun that is slipping down from the sky heading towards night time. Dusk her favorite time of day.

Melody: I get it I’m pretty irresistible I mean I’d wanna put my hands on me too if I was you. I mean I'm everything you're not. I'm smart, funny, people like me. I mean that’s what you tried to do right? You tried to be smart, then you went after me... you tried to be funny then you failed miserably... then you tried to get people to like you but guess what doll? No one likes you and no one will ever like you. You're the dirt that we walk on and you can't see that because you've got your head so far up your ass, you're blinded by your own shit. I guess that’s why you also talk so much shit... but while I’m on a roll with toilet humor let me just refresh your mind and let you know you ain't gonna ever be shit either. You wanted to be at the top so bad it was sickening but no one caught on to your little clipboard gimmick, no one caught on to your rag doll for a sister... no one clicked with you because let's face it, you're boring.

Still nothing as the Bombshell is just watching the sun trying to fight to stay alive as the moon takes over from behind her.

Melody: there ain’t anything you can do about it either. You just don't have that spark boo like the rest of the Bombshells have in SCW and now you're just a wet match trying to cause a fire but all you did was make drama. Drama that you can't control and drama that you're not ready for. I mean did you seriously think this through? Challenging me to a two out of three falls match? I don't think you did... I think you just went in there blind and hoped that somehow out of this I would come crawling back to you and beg for us to be friends again... Mic check, Candy we were never friends. Oh so what you blew up my mentions on Twitter once upon a time? That doesn't make you a Misty, that doesn't make you a Roxi, that doesn't put you in the same light as Odette, Annie and Molly... You think you could have been one of my closest friends? Honey... no... Just no. I mean I’m friends with almost everyone but you, never. Face it. You’re just a mention in my feed that to be brutally honest needs to stop blowing up my notifications.  

She stops to pause for dramatic effect before a small giggle leaves her lips.

Melody: I don't need your pig headed drama in my life; I don't need to hear you crying that we used to be something that we never were. Go home Candy you're drunk. Fake friends, drama, drama, bullshit that’s all I hear out of you. You keep playing the same pass but boo you're never going to make it through the play. You wanted to get noticed Candy? I'll get you noticed at Blaze of Glory when I used your face to mop up the canvas. I'm done playing Mr. Nice Girl when it comes to you. I mean seriously... you even had people come at me with the whole "Melody maybe you should check up on Candy, she isn't the same Candy we know" crap. I could have checked up on you, I could have forgiven you too but let's just play this out nice and loud... I DIDN'T WANT TO. You made your bed now lay in it. You could have came to me and said "Girl I’m mad because you ran off and didn't give me our match" Hold up, yes I did say that... this is all because I took off and didn't give this rat her match that she wanted so badly. Whoa Candy you're hardcore I mean what happens in life if people don't give you want you want huh? Do you just go around breaking peoples noses? Jesus what's that a daily occurrence? You need to take a step back and re-evaluate yourself... because damn right you're crazy but you've always been crazy if you ever though that you amounted to anything to me.

Melody finally turns to look at the camera she just smirks with no real emotion on her face.

Melody: You're just the dust in the wind that flies by unnoticed.

With a wicked wink the blond Bombshell looks back towards the sky and continues.

Melody: I'll give it to you though I mean you're actually sticking with this whole match thing, I mean I didn't think you would but hey we're here now and you wanted it to be two out of three falls.. so let's put on a showstopper, however the results are still going to be the same at the end of the night Justin's going to be calling my name "And the winner... Melody Grace" face it it's doesn't take a degree to see that's what’s going to happen. I'm going to eat you alive, which is funny because your names Candy and I eat Candy for breakfast, legit.  After the match you'll have to lick your wounds and decide what you want to do in SCW while I’ll just skip past you and make my way up the SCW Bombshell ladder I’m not stopping till I get to the top so this Sunday I'll use you as an example... as to why the other Bombshell's shouldn’t think about messing with me. I might be nice and soft on the outside but on the inside I’m stone cold and I know a thing or two about a thing or two when it comes to being hardcore when I need too. This Sunday at Blaze of Glory you're going to be my project, you're going to be my living model when I show the world just exactly what this silver spoon fed girl from California can do. You thought I was sweet like Candy, that's why you went after me boo... but this Sunday you're going to find out that I’m sweet but I’m like a jawbreaker... you know after I refigure your jaw. Some people say eye for an eye but I’m more of a put up or shut them up type of girl and I’m done listening to you cry like a little baby about all these bad things I did to you. The baddest thing I did Candy was entertain your bullshit for far too long; this Sunday I can promise you no more... You'll be in my rearview mirror so fast you won't even see me overtake you and slip on by.

“Beep, Beep” but no, Melody doesn’t let out a comedic Beep, Beep she just keeps looking forward almost in a daze.

Melody: I've think I’ve given you enough time in my day so let’s just end this Candy. At Blaze of Glory I’m coming for you and it won't end up good for you, see you keep telling everyone that your name is Candy and that you're as sweet as candy and that you're the lady, you’re the anti-hero, the baddest we have... yawn. Those are just words and words don't win matches... so stop making excuses for your actions and shut up for once. I'll see you on Sunday... I’ll beat you on Sunday and I'll forget all about you on Sunday as well that's how it goes.

Ruffling her fingers through her short hair Melody gives it a minute before she rocks back and presses her back into a rock using it for a back rest. Turning to look at the camera the normally bubbly hazel eyes of Melody Grace are just cold.

Melody: You might be Candy Overton and yes you might be the bringer of tooth decay but come Sunday I’m the mother fucking dentist and you're about to be removed from my life permanently. With no fucks given!

With a mocking blew of a kiss Melody waves at the camera and the scene fades to BUUUZZZZZZ BUUUUUZZZZ. The sound of Melody’s alarm clock goes off in the background forcing Melody to wake up from her dream, she had done it again she had gone back to the place where all she can do or say in negative things. She quickly shut off her alarm clock before flopping back into bed letting out a groan, what the hell was wrong with her and why did this keep happening?

Tune in next time for answers, possibly, maybe?

As for now, Melody will see you all on Sunday and I know she hopes you enjoy the show. It’s just the million dollar question will the good girl go bad, or will the bad girl stay good? All will be answered at Blaze of Glory so I’ll see you all in Arizona. Let’s just hope for Candy’s sake that the Melody from above doesn’t show up because she seems like a real bitch. Okay everyone, BYEEEEEEEEE!!!
>

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 12:00:35 AM »

\'user

I cannot believe that it took this long for us to finally meet inside this ring. It seems almost like a year ago where I was looking for a sparing partner. You know someone to work on my skills and round out my own personality. I thought I had someone who I could trust with my life. That was until she up and vanished without a freaking trace. I had no way of contacting this person as she left no forwarding address, no phone number or email. It was almost like she went off the grid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a hot day in Salt Lake City as Candy Overton is sitting inside her home. She was enjoying a glass of lemonade when her little sister, who has been busy with her own wrestling career, walks into the house.

"Hi Hazel," calls Candy.

"Hi Candy," she calls back while moving towards the kitchen.

"How is your training coming along?" asks Candy as she takes a sip of her lemonade.

Hazel knew this was going to come up as she was just signed to a few wrestling companies throughout the world. Candy was proud of her sister. Since her time with Sin City Wrestling, Candy has tried very hard to earn the respect from the bombshells.

"So are you ready to face Melody Grace in your first Blaze of Glory match?" asks Hazel who is all excited about seeing her sister face the woman who turned her back on her sister.

"I've been ready to face her Hazel. Since last year, I have been ready but I don't know if she is ready," answers Candy as she giggles a little.

"I know you have been dealing with some remorse for breaking her nose. Are you sure you want to go through with this match?" asks a voice as Candy looks over her shoulder at Smith. No one knew he was even in the house as he snuck in through backdoor.

The look on Candy's face told the story as she was disgusted with the thought of remorse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is funny Smith. I don't have any remorse for damaging that backstabbing wench. The moment Melody Grace resurfaces she pretends to have forgotten about the match that we talked about prior. It really annoyed the hell out of me. She returns and everyone is back on her band wagon. It was almost like she never left but I knew the difference. Melody Grace was a shell of her former self and I needed to send a message.

At first I was excited to see her back but that excitement wore off faster than her shade of lipstick. I thought I had my best friend but she was just another disrespecting whore looking for attention. The plan was for everyone to see right through your smoke and mirrors. Of course, everyone just felt sorry for you. They painted me as the bad guy and placed you on a pedestal. You even had Rage coming to your aide on twitter.

In the beginning, I was feeling bad about breaking your nose but once I saw your true colors. I started to think that I should have broke more than just your nose. This did start out as a friendly competition to see who was better. However you changed the script Melody. You flipped the scene and now you are going to regret ever coming back to SCW.

Tooth Decay will be the least of your worries. I will break you in half