Author Topic: Lost and confused!  (Read 267 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Lost and confused!
« on: March 25, 2016, 03:03:16 AM »
 I DID IT, I DID IT!! I WON, I WON!! I pulled off another victory last Sunday night at Climax Control. I had to take on Jenny Tuck and Jaina Hudson but I made Jaina tap so that makes me the winner. Sorry Jenny but Sunday wasn’t your night. However my victory celebrations were short lived once again because Mr Hot Stuff had to go on and rain on my parade. I’m seriously starting to not like that guy, I know right? It must be serious. I don’t know what I ever did to him but he seems that he is opposite to heaven bent on making my life in Sin City Wrestling less then delightful. Last week he told me I couldn’t be a unicorn this week he is telling me I can’t be Mighty Melody Mouse, what kind of world is this? One without fun clearly. I asked him why he hated me and his response was “I don’t hate you” rubbish, when a boy starts messing with your ring attire you know it means he doesn’t like you. Why oh why? What did I ever do to you?

Anyways next week I’m not allowed to be Mighty Melody Mouse so it’s back to the drawing board with what I’m going to do entrance wise? Maybe I’ll be a Bee? They are serious animals; he can’t get mad at that. He said to be serious. So I’ll be serious, I could be a nurse, a doctor, a fire-lady a police woman oh the opportunities are endless. Maybe he just wants to see my mean mugging face again? I mean that’s pretty serious. Mean Mugging Melody that has a nice ring to it. However I think that’s what Hot Stuff wants from me, he wants me to be mean. Well I can’t be mean it’s not in my nature Mr Stuff, so keep trying to ruffle my feathers I mean it’s not going to do anything. I will forever be the innocent and sweet Melly and there isn’t a damn-diggity-do thing you can do about it.

Unless you threaten my friends and family again because well that’s not fair and well it’s becoming old and I think you should get some new material. That’s just my opinion. Any who on Sunday night Mr Hot Stuff said he had big plans for me, whatever they are surely they can’t be good. I don’t want any part in them; he probably wants me to become his new hire hit woman? What a waste of time I will never help him out, he is the enemy. I would go to Christian Underwood to see if he could fix this for me but he seems to have his hands full with Mikah and Alexis who are like “I don’t want to show up to Climax Control, you can’t make me” Whoa ladies, there are multiple gimmicks out there you don’t have to both jump on the same one.

Hmm what else did the big boss man tell me? OH that’s right that this week at Climax Control for my third straight week I will be fighting. I mean that’s pretty cool right? I love to wrestle and I might just be one of the first in Sin City Wrestling to go on back to back to back cards… lucky I’m full of energy and I can handle it because I know for sure that other people would be complaining about it.

Whoa getting so off topic, so I have a match this week I’m facing Mercedes Vargas and Jessie Salco and who is my tag team partner you ask? Go on ask me? Ask me? Oh wait it’s just me here, oops. I’m teaming with Candy Overton. What kind of sick joke is that? She broke my nose like a few weeks back and she is my opponent for Blaze of Glory and now this week I have to be her tag team buddy? Oh no we are far from being buds, but she is just VERY lucky that I’m VERY professional and that I will be on my best behaviour at Climax Control. I will be the world’s bestest tag team partner I will be that good that maybe just maybe Natalie will stop playing hard to get and become my partner. I know I know, it’s weird that I want a tag team partner considering my best friend Roxi is one half of the current Bombshell Tag Team Champions. I mean why would I want to fight Roxi? Well I don’t and I wouldn’t see I would tag out if Roxi was ever tagged in. That right there is called a skilful plan and that right there is how you protect your friendships inside this business… and silly people say it can’t be done. Such fools.  

Loop holes can be found anywhere and everywhere… and I Melody Grace Carpenter have been finding them since 94’.

So let’s get excited that this week I will be back on your Sin City Wrestling TV and let’s get excited for the fact that I will be teaming up with Candy (YAY WOOT) (Sarcasm) I just hope she knows to keep her sister Hazel on a leash this time AND let’s just hope she knows not to do anything silly out there. If Candy costs me a chance to beat Mercedes and Jessie Salco, I’m going to be mad, like not just mad, like red angry face emoji mad… not even that describes how mad I will be. Picture like the serious steam coming out of my nostrils emoji mad and the red face mad emoji and put them together, and that’s how mad I will be. Oh yeah I’ll get that angry! However I know that winning isn’t everything in this sport of ours it’s just that I’m on a roll this time round and I’m not ready to get off the carousel just yet.

Any who Sunday is a long way away and I still have to make it through this week before I even start to worry about my match.

---

Weekly highlights;

Monday; Date night!

Opening up inside the very well-known and posh restaurant by the name of La Boheme we find Miss Melody Grace sitting outside in the court yard. However the young blonde is not alone as across from the small romantic round table sits an unfamiliar male who is dressed up in a nice creaseless black suit. Melody isn’t in her normal laid back attire as she has chosen to dress up tonight in a floor length black tight fitting dress what hugs all her little curves in the right places. Her hair is immaculate as it sits on top of her head in a high French bun. Her feet were covered in a high set of red pump heels, giving her outfit a pop of colour while around her neck is an array of diamonds and jewels set in a rose gold setting. Once again her makeup is fairly natural expect for her bright red lips that she has recently turned into her trademark look. Sitting across from Mel in the dimly lit courtyard the unknown man looks to be in his mid-twenties, he has long hair but he has made an effort to tie it back into a man bun that is perfectly. Ah a man bun, one of Melody’s weakness. His cool blue eyes are locked at Melody as she just nervously fidgets in her seat while attempting to look at the menu. However her dates effortlessly handsome good looks steal her away for much need glances. He can sense that she was nervous so calmly the man spoke towards his date trying to settle her nerves.

Clinton: So Mel tell me a little about yourself?

Reaching out he grabs onto the glass of wine that was place on the table before him and lifts it up to his lips taking a sip. Melody doesn’t say anything at first she just watches him in his movements looking at the large faced watch that was on his wrist, of course it was a breitling. It had to be a breitling. A very expensive watch with his initials CZ engraved on the bezel meaning it was custom made, so add another zero to that price tag. His name was Clinton Zion and there wasn’t an inch on this man’s body that didn’t scream class; he was basically dripping in designer clothing and accessories. While his gruff voice sounded deep dark and mysterious. Melody continued to stare into his blue eyes before she nervously bite down on her bottom lip before realising it had taken her a least a minute to reply to his question.  

Melody: Uh, well I like to read, long walks on the beach, hiking, sports, popcorn, rose gold, pancakes… oh and I have a son.

Moving forward in her chair she reached out to grab her glass of chilled water that was properly imported from the French Alps for all she knew. As she gracefully took a sip, she had missed that she had blurted out that she had a son but didn’t follow it up with the fact that he was in fact a feathered son, not a real one. Clinton looked at Melody as he placed his wine glass back down on the table and quizzed her.

Clinton: You’re a single mother?

He seemed shocked, Melody didn’t pick up on what he was implying so she just smiled at him and nodded proudly. Clinton just wriggle din his chair, however he didn’t seem to concerned that his date was in fact a single mother. Melody placed her glass of water down before she ran her manicured nails around the rim of the glass while looking down at the menu. She was trying her hardest to look like she knew what the ingredients were or what the fancy menu was saying to her but if she could be completely honest she didn’t have the smallest idea about any of it.  

Melody: Oh yeah, I have Dexter he is only four weeks old and he’s such a darling.

She didn’t even look up as she spoke to him only at the end to flash him her trade mark white smile. Melody didn’t think it was a big deal however Clinton was trying to wrap his head around how someone so tiny could possibly have a four week old baby at home while she was out on a date. Clearing his throat Clinton thought about his response before bringing his perfect eyebrows together to question her.

Clinton: You have a son that’s four weeks old? Excuse me for saying this but you look fantastic for someone who just gave birth.

Eyeing her up and down Clinton wasn’t wrong; Melody was probably in the best shape of her life. She didn’t reply at first as she found the muscles in her face starting to tense up from the pure pain of them flushing red whilst she was grinning like a devilish cat. He had complimented her and she loved it, fluttering her long eyelashes at him Melody continued to smile before she awkwardly replied.

Melody: Ohhh, I actually didn’t give birth, he was hatched.

The look on Clinton’s face said it all, he had no I know what Melody was talking back. Rocking forward in his chair her stare across the table at his date and didn’t waste any time in firing off the next question.

Clinton: Hatched?

Sensing the confused look on his face Melody just nervously laughed before letting out a small “eep” that managed to escape her plump lips undetected by him. Looking over to her right side Melody took in a deep sigh before proudly announcing to him.

Melody: He’s a duck… Dexter the Duck!

Looking back at him Melody flashed her smile that eased his concern. Clinton sat back into his chair and traded her smile with a smile of his own. He didn’t seem to care that she had a pet duck for a son, while others would have just laughed at her and called her a weirdo. Looking into Clinton’s eyes Melody got lost in them as the flames from the nearby fireplace danced in the cool blue orbs that were perfect. He was perfect, it was like his body was hand-picked by the gods and for some reason he was sitting across the table from her. It was almost too good to be true. Clinton took another sip from his red wine before looking down at his menu, he knew what he wanted to order already – why wouldn’t he as he co-owned the place.

Clinton: Oh, well that explains everything.

Looking up from the menu his eyes got locked into Melody’s as she nervously bit down on her bottom lip. She had never been on a proper date before in her life. Well she had a date with Dom Harter once but he was a friend beforehand so that was different and the dates with James well... Let’s just say they weren’t exactly dates as they weren’t really together when they were together. Confused yet? Good me too.

Melody: So tell me something about yourself?

Her voice trailed out of her mouth softly as if she was scared to speak at first, she was anxious that he wouldn’t like her or that she wasn’t his type or that he would place her in the dreaded friend zone. However she was keen on getting to know him. Clinton placed his wine glass down back on the table before letting go on the menu that was in the other. His full attention was on the youthful blonde in front of him. His gaze was locked and loaded on her face, studying her full lips as she sheepishly sucked in her bottom lip.

Clinton: Well I’m twenty-five born and raised in the Hamptons…

At first when he started talking Melody was all ears however the more he spoke the more she found herself drifting off. He was perfect, he was funny, smart and he wasn’t bad on the eyes. Clinton was softly spoken even tho his voice was deep and raspy. He was rich, self-made even though he was born into money he was dumped out on his own when he was eighteen and told to make his own way. He had a yacht, he liked to fish, the outdoors and getting dirty. The more he spoke about himself and what he liked Melody couldn’t help but get lost in his words. Clinton was perfect for her, he was kind, loving and he didn’t mind that she was different in fact he complimented her on it several times as she spoke to him. He really dug that she was unique and wasn’t like other girls, in fact her admired that about her. Clinton even laughed at Melody’s silliness as she used the wrong words in sentences, she wasn’t the brightest but she tried, she really tired and the look on Clinton’s face when she made a few mistakes was nothing less than adorable. He was accepting her weirdness something that others didn’t, she was being appreciated and Melody cherished it. However it wasn’t until when she looked up at him and instead of seeing Clinton’s face, she saw someone else. she quickly shook her head but to no avail she was still visualizing her “ex”. Instead of those icy blue eyes she was looking into moments ago it was now dark hazel ones, it was James. She was seeing James. Closing her eyes again Melody shook her head and tried to regain her composure but for the split second that her eyes were closed she could picture his touch on her skin, the sound of his stupid laugh and the fact that he basically hated everything that she loved. James wasn’t right for her. Clinton was right for her however the more he spoke the more she thought of James. This dream date from heaven had now turned into the dream date from hell as Melody finally opened her eyes and faked a smile. Unbeknown to Clinton he had lost her, even tho she wasn’t even his to begin with. As perfect as he was, as handsome as he was and as right as he was for her, he was wrong… so very wrong.

The next five hours would be torture as every time Melody started to enjoy herself the thought of him would cripple her. It was as if James was standing there with a voodoo doll tormenting her. Why would he? I mean it’s not like he liked her back and it’s not like they were ever going to be anything more than friends. Friends, the other dreaded f word. She didn’t want to be friends and the more Clinton tried to get to know her the more Melody was putting up road blocks. She didn’t want anyone knowing her secrets; she didn’t want anyone knowing what made her happy because she knew that deep down there would only be one person who could complete her. Nevertheless she had lost him due to her own stupidity. She tried to shut him out but the more she tired the more the moments of when they were together crawled into her mind. Memories flooded her like she was the shore and he was the waves. The Brat Prince was still able to get under her skin and the worst thing was he was probably in bed or out with other girls while Melody was sitting here uncomfortably thinking of him, while he probably never gave her a second thought. Ever!

It was half way through the night where Melody made a silent pack to herself that she would never date again. She didn’t want to date again.  She felt horrible when she should have been feeling electric not to mention it was unfair to the guy who was sitting across from her. From now on Melody would be flying solo, sorry guys.

---

Wednesday; Runyon Canyon

We open up somewhere on the path on Runyon Canyon there aren’t as many people as you would think on the walkways today just the odd few passer-by’s. It was however heading towards dusk and it’s not the safest place be out at night so most fitness junkies had headed home leaving only the fanatics out to play in the dimly lit afternoon. There was still about half an hour left of daylight left something that Melody Grace was going to take advantage of. Speaking of her the blonde could be found sitting on the ledge of the mountain her legs dangling off the side as she looking out at the beautiful sunset in front of her. She was dressed in a pair of bright pink Nike runners, tight black yoga pants, her ripped torso was on display while her lady lumps were covered by a tight fitting pink crop top. Her hair was up in a messy bun on the top of her head, as fly away strands of hair were being held back by a pair of ray ban sunglasses. Her focus wasn’t on the looming camera that was lurking up behind her; in fact her attention was just focused on the burning ball of space gas otherwise known as the sun. It was slipping down the horizon and soon it would be gone, she needed to hurry if she wanted to get this done before nightfall loomed over her.

Melody: This Sunday night I find myself in a tag team match against Mercedes Vargas and Jessie Salco… my partner? Well it’s none other than Candy Overton. The same Candy Overton that smashed my nose a few weeks back who forced me to have nasial correction surgery… yep that’s right twenty-two and had a nose job what an accomplishment. The same damn Candy Overton that almost took everything away from me, but hey before you say it’s only your looks Melody calm down. Calm down? Don’t you ever tell me to calm down, my looks? Are everything to me, you think I care about my damn bubbly personality that I have? No deep down it’s always been about my looks, it’s always the reason I’ve been so sort after… you can’t deny it either. I mean if I looked like Candy Overton do you think James would have married me? Do you think Odette would have adopted me as a sister? Do you think that I would have boys blowing up my twitter begging to take me to dinner? Hell no… I would just be plain on old boring Candy… washed up pathetic Candy. I guess I shouldn’t keep slaughtering the lamb I mean I will have to leave something for Blaze of Glory.

Melody doesn’t turn around to look at the camera she just licks her lips bringing some moisture to them before she continues.

Melody: However Candy mark my words if you even think about double crossing me this Sunday night at Climax Control I will remove you permanently from Sin City Wrestling. Do not doubt that for a second… you have awoken something in me that has stayed silent because I have allowed it, not because I’m scared of you. I will never be scared of you… so consider this a warning, you mess this up for me and I will make sure that you never walk out from behind the black curtains again; Blaze of Glory will be your last dance in the ring. Pay attention to me Candy this isn’t an empty threat this is a promise… you rattled the cage when you went after me a few weeks ago make sure you don’t accidently knock into once again this Sunday and release something that you can’t control. Think of it this way Candy, your knife in my back, my gun at your head. Let that drive on home in that simple mind of yours.

Still Melody doesn’t notice the camera she just continues to stare off into the distance watching the sun slip away from the sky.

Melody: Now let’s forget about the parasite who claims to be an old friend of mine and let’s focus on our opponents. Who do we have first? Jessie Salco. What a joke… do you honestly think that Jessie Salco can hold a candle to me? Hell I’m still new to this wrestling business but I sure as hell know that I could out match this Sin City Wrestling veteran bombshell with my eyes closed. She’s a pawn in the game of chess that the Bombshell division is and she just gets played over and over and over again always making a run for the queen but always getting knocked down and trampled on. Jessie Salco isn’t any concern to me; in fact she’s the dirt that I walk on. She should look up to me.  She should take notes form me because it’s only a matter of time before I climb to the top and trust me it will feel like it happened within a blink of an eye unlike Jessie Salco’s slow and miserable climb. Keep trying little Salco and one day you’ll actually make a name for yourself, one day you’ll actually make a difference to the Bombshell division… just sadly for you it won’t be this Sunday night. You’re the fly I’m the fly trap, you’re the mouse and I’m the snake… once you get hit you’ll be down and out. I guarantee it. You see I have all the information I need on you, because of one source… Odette Stevens. You’re former nXt team mate… the one you tried to get to be your tag team partner, so lame. Did you honestly think a woman with her talent would play with a pissant like you? You truly are pathetic… it’s a shame… I mean the only reason why people watch your dumb promos is because of your entourage… I mean their five minute cameos are more entertaining than your entire career… have a think about that, let it sink in.

She still didn’t turn back as she kept her focus on the sky in front of her, the glowing of the sun beamed in her eyes. Melody wasn’t herself, something was different.

Melody: However you’ll feel royal and more important in this match on Sunday because you’re facing Mercedes at Blaze of Glory for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship… well done. I mean good for you.

Her tone was dripping with sarcasm.

Melody: Look out everyone it turns out that poor people really can win the lottery or in Jessie’s case get lucky. So she’ll walk out to the ring on Sunday in her big girl panties with her heart on her sleeve begging to make an impact, wanting to prove her worth, pleading to show Mercedes that she should be taken seriously… too bad she hit a road block. Too bad her minute little journey of hope had to go ahead and cross my path of destruction too bad the poor little Salco had to slam straight into a world of disappointment… too bad poor little Jessie has to try and out match me and try to beat me. I can bet you my last dollar that she won’t I can bet you my life that she won’t… she will slip and fall just in the moment she needs to shine the most. Why? Because I’m Sin City Wrestling’s little miss sunshine and only I can stand in the brightest of lights while morons like Jessie Salco get to stay in the shadows. In the shadows of doubt, the shadows of worthlessness and the shadows of no return, there’s no harm in admitting it Jessie… your glory days have sailed... so you might as well just stop trying. You’re career; just like the titanic is a sinking ship just waiting to end up on the bottom of the Sin City Wrestling Ocean. However for what it’s worth once you’re down there I can promise you no one is going to go down that deep to retrieve you. You’ll just be another lost soul... purely a victim of this game we play.

Licking her lips once more Melody tilted her had to the side but still her eyes didn’t make contact with the camera. She was shielding herself.

Melody: Enough about the challenger of the Bombshell Roulette Championship, let’s talk about the Champion shall we? Mercedes Vargas the woman we should all fear because she is unpredictable. One minute she is on the top of her game the next minute she is at the very bottom and yet she always knows how to win when she has a go at the big one. People are going to say I’m crazy for going after Vargas I mean she is a Sin City Wrestling staple; she is one of the queens who hold one of the many thrones. Well call me crazy because I simply do not care for labels, I do not care for what people claim to be… you may be called one of the best but that doesn’t mean you are. What are you Mercedes? You’re leech, that’s sucking the blood and the life out the roulette division. I mean what exciting things have you done since you won that belt? Ah let me think about it… oh wait don’t even bother cuing thinking music because the answer is simple, it’s black and white, you have done nothing. You might wear the gold but trust me it’s nothing but tarnished. At Blaze of Glory I don’t see you losing your Championship however afterwards I suggest you sink your nails into it and try and keep it close to your chest. For it’s only a matter of time before I coming knocking at your front door and it’s only a matter of time before I peel your grubby fingers away from that Championship and claim it as my own. Why you may ask? Why would I go after you? I mean we don’t even know each other that well right? How could you be on my radar?

She stops to give off some time for drama before she licks her lips once more before rolling her head on her shoulders as it’s if Melody is releasing a ball of stress while she is talking.

Melody: Why? Why? Why? Well I’ll tell you why, you let down a very close friend of mine, you let down Derek Thorne and I know you have said your apologises and I know you think that everything is right in the world because Derek forgave you because he is the ultimate gentlemen… but I haven’t. You see in your moment of weakness, you let him leave Sin City Wrestling and you know what that did? It sent shock waves down the line… you see the plan was that I was always coming back to Sin City Wrestling… however it wasn’t going to be for a few weeks. So once Derek and yourself was eliminated from the Blast From the Past tournament things had to be sped up and now… now I’m being toyed with by Hot Stuff because of something you created. You’re the reason Derek had to go to him sooner, so ultimately you’re the reason why I’m here in SCW today… I wasn’t ready for Derek to leave and you just stripped that chance for me to work alongside him from my fingers. You ruined it; you ruined everything so mark my words if you even think for a minute that I will let you get away with this. You better think again because nothing and I mean nothing can stop me from inflicting the pain that you have caused me because of Derek leaving and because of Hot Stuff’s mind games on to you. Don’t worry tho I won’t be coming to hurt you this Sunday… I mean a little message being sent wouldn’t go astray but just know that it’s only a matter of time before my silence towards you turns into a full blown attack. I guess you can say Derek was right when he told me the best way to forgiveness is through revenge…

She was smiling but it wasn’t her trademark happy smile it was an evil grin one that wasn’t been seen on her face before.
Melody was acting completely out of character.

Melody: I’ve think I’ve spent enough time on you washed up losers and it’s time for me to wrap this one up don’t you think? Come this Sunday girls I won’t be playing nice, I won’t be skipping out to the ring pleading for you to love me, begging for you to take me seriously. I’m deadly serious and my actions this weekend will prove that. I will wipe the floor clean with you... I will make Jessie Salco my broom and Mercedes my damn mop and if Candy or Hazel wants to try me, I’ll knock them the fuck out as well.

Did she just swear? What the hell?

Melody: I’m done playing games and I’m done being the one that everything think is just another Barbie wanna be… I know how to fight, I’ve been fighting my whole life and let’s just say a year in Norway builds a girls character up a certain way and I don’t mean in a good pretty princess way. I’ve seen things; I’ve done things that you can’t even fathom. So don’t think for one moment I won’t bring them out of the shadows and into the light one day and use them on you… because I can and I will… it’s only a matter of time before I pick the victim of whom I will dissect.. This Sunday you will see me in a whole new light and there is nothing anyone can do about it, I’m done playing nice girl. I’m done pandering to the thought of having to be liked, you wanna hate me? Go ahead a hate me… see if I give a mother fucking fly fuck.

Two more f-bombs what is this?

Melody: This Sunday you will feel the powers in Sin City Wrestling shift and it’s about damn time… now the odds might be stacked up against me this week because I’m tagging with Candy who couldn’t win a root in a brothel with a handful of fifties… but I’m facing Jessie Salco and Mercedes Vargas… but trust me, I’m a one woman wrecking machine and I will lay everyone out if I have to. To get the results that I want and the results that I want is my arm raised in the middle of the ring in victory… why? Because I deserve it? Why because I’m that damn good at my job. Why? Because I put the hard yards in when everyone else is too busy sucking up each other’s asses to see the bigger picture. Hot Stuff said it best, I did need to remove the distractions from my life and that I did need to grow up… well consider it done… from now I report to no one, from now on I’m in charge of my damn destiny… none of the friggen butterfly bullshit where I pretend to be something I’m not. I’m going to be the best… and on Climax Control this Sunday… you’ll see how focused I really am… when I take down the challenger of the Bombshell Roulette Championship, the Bombshell Roulette Champion and my own damn tag team partner if I have to.

She still doesn’t look at the camera as she speaks, this time she fixes her messy bun up on the top of her head.

Melody: Play times over and this Sunday I’m tearing the mother fucking rule book up.

OML what has happened to Melody?

It was then where her eyes ripped open and Melody sprung up in her bed. It was all a dream; it was all a big bad dream. Her breathing was heavy; her body was covered in a glisten of sweat. She had just dreamt all those horrible words. All those bad things had come out of her lips but it was all just a dream. Running her hands over her face Melody took in a big inhale trying to collect her thoughts, why would she dream such a thing? Why would she be so angry? She pushed her hair back out of her face before collecting herself enough to rub her eyes trying to wake herself up fully. She didn’t mean all those things she said right? She couldn’t mean them right? She was Sin City Wrestling’s nice girl. Melody looked over to her alarm clock and she squinted as she tried to read the numbers it was 2:18am in the morning and as if on cue as she looked over at the time her IPhone 6 started to flash before her eyes. The sound of her ringtone must have woken her in the first place. Adjusting her hazel orbs she looked down at the name on the screen it was flashing up “J2H” why would he be calling so late, well early? Was this all a dream as well? Was this a dream inception? She didn’t know what to do so she just sat there and watched as his name flicked off her screen and the call went to voice mail.

What on earth was happening?

Just as she went to lay back down her phone started to flash once more and it was “J2H” again this time she grabbed at it pulling it away from its charger before she answered it. Putting the phone up to her ear she answered.

Melody: James are you okay?

Her voice was raspy as she had only just woken up but that didn’t seem to worry J2H as he didn’t even bother to respond all Melody could hear was muffled talking.

Melody: James are you there?

Still no answer, she had been pocket dialled sighing she listened on for a little bit longer before she decided to hang up the phone. We fade to black with Melody just staring at her phone looking lost and confused.

---
>