Author Topic: MELODY GRACE v MERCEDES VARGAS  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MELODY GRACE v MERCEDES VARGAS
« on: November 06, 2016, 09:24:25 PM »
 Post all RPs for this match here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 11/12/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 11/13/2016
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:32:26 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 11:53:46 PM »
 Una serie de eventos desafortunado the 33rd: Causa y efecto XIV: un solo paso/A Series of Unfortunate Events the 33rd: Cause & Effect XIV: A Single Step
semana del 30 de octobre del 5 de novembre de 2 0 1 6

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but you know something? I don't think Crystal dressing up as me for Halloween was imitating or flattering at all. More, like, she was trying to humiliate me. Funnily enough, she's not the impostor here.

Because for most of 2016, I fel like I'm the woman wearing a Mercedes Vargas costume. Weekend after weekend, match after match, it seems like nothing could go right for me. But let's face facts: failure, no matter how much we try to avoid it, is inevitable, it happens to anyone. Yes, even a international superstar like me. I've been in SCW for three years now and despite what I've accomplished in my career, I've had to weather the storm, rolled through the punches, and watched the endless conga line of girls walk through this company with some not even lasting barely a month. It's a sad reality, but I never let it be my reality.

I've had my ups and down, successes and failures too, especially this year, but I never let failure get the last word. You have to hold on to what you want. You have to hold on to what you want. You have to not take no for an answer and take what’s coming to you. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, right? Taking that first step is the key to making progress. There's going to be obstacles on the way and eventually you're going to be tired and even walk away. But you don't? Why? Because you're a trailblazer. But nobody ever said it’d be easy.

One day, someday, I will be World Bombshell Champion again. But don't you worry, just as how I'm not going to let anyone stop me, I'm not letting failure stop me either. These past few weeks, months, year only serve as setbacks to setup my comeback. And despite what you may think, failure isn't fatal. But I am.

I won't give in, I won't give up.

Because I remember why I've started this journey to begin with.

~ ~ ~

Momento de claridad XXXIX/Moment of Clarity XXXIX
2 de novembre de 2 0 1 6 ♦ LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

[Mercedes Vargas battled Crystal Millar to the bitter end, but the World Bombshell Champion prevailed to retain in her third defense of her title. The Grand Slam Champion and former champion got her revenge two weeks later at CC 163. Vargas had her first career win over Millar in SCW ring in an Pumpkin on a Pole match in San Bernardino, ending the seven-match winless streak against her rival. When she retrieved the pumpkin and smashed it over her head, it was a satisfying way to end the slide.]

“I've been replaying it on loop for the last week. It never gets old.”

[Of course, the other major headline was Jessie Salco being officially named the number one contender to Crystal Millar's World Bombshell Championship. When word got to Vargas about Jessie Salco's comments about her, her tone shifts from friendly and chatty to slightly more serious. She stops nodding and smiling.]

“I think “Hot Stuff” is doing her a favor by not placing me in the match because had that been the case with Crystal also involved, there's no chance Jessie would be walking out with the title. End of story. She talks all she wants. She's really blowing hot air. It's whatever, though. I watched her and rolled my eyes. I guess she thinks she's intimidating somebody by talking or something.”

[Vargas anticipated a World Bombshell Championship title opportunity at the supercard and be included in the match between the champion Crystal Millar and Jessie Salco after her non-title win, but the match between the latter two was already signed, making it a singles match. While this ended her streak of consecutive supercard title matches at five, tying her record in 2015, Vargas' record of consecutive supercard appearances remain in tact, now at 23 matches since June 2013. Vargas looks to resume her path towards World Bombshell contention in her next match at High Stakes in Los Angeles, when she faces Melody Grace, who is making her second appearance at this event and first since 2014, not to mention she'll be one of many SCW wrestlers wrestling in their home state. Grace is a Northern California native from St. Helena. The former Bombshell Internet Champion will be joined by James Tuscini (San Francisco); J2H and Celeste North (Beverly Hills), Dax Beckett (Anaheim) and Veronica Taylor (Los Angeles) are all from SoCal. Crystal Millar is a resident of Los Angeles, as is Vargas. She will be making her first visit to Los Angeles in 2016 and first in two years. It's her sixth visit overall.]

“I always look forward to going to California, but getting to perform in front of the crowd in Los Angeles? I wouldn't miss it for the world. The suspense is killing me. I can't wait for next weekend and my match with Melody. Hopefully, I can continue my winning streak, though I'm going to have my work cut out for me.”

[In the meantime, Vargas will be doing promotional work to hype up the supercard, though she's keeping those details close to the vest.]

“Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be much of a surprise now, would it? You're going to have to keep your eyes peeled. You never know where I might show up.”

~ ~ ~

Una serie de eventos desafortunado the 34th: Causa y efecto XV: todas las buenas obras serán castigadas /A Series of Unfortunate Events the 34th: Cause & Effect XV: No Good Deed Goes Unpinished
semana del 6 al 12 de novembre de 2 0 1 6

I read an article the other day. A judge sentenced an activist to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to her charge. Had the jury found her guilty, she would have spent at least 10 years behind bars. What did this woman do that led to her sentence?

She helped illegal immigrants obtain legal papers to escape her native Venezuela.

Now, this story made headlines, it was a big story. It was made even bigger when the woman tried to return to Caracas when she was supposed to appear in court in Miami. Luckily, agents met her at the airport and arrested her. Yes, I get that immigration fraud is illegal. I get that failing to show up in court is illegal. Had the jury found her guilty, she would have spent the ten years plus life for contempt of court, the escape attempt.

Despite knowing what she did was against the law, just think how many people she helped found a better life from an oppressive, corrupt, South American country. Her lawyer revealed that the woman did this without receiving any cash payment, which would have really made her get in more trouble than she already was.

My point is, no good deed goes unpunished, does it?

It made me thought about Melody Grace when she and Roxi tried to break up the scuffle between Alexis and Evie a few weeks back.There is always a sacrifice involved in good deeds..... You stick you neck out (so to speak) and sometimes it gets chocked or even cut-off. Sometimes there is a penalty attached to doing good. Mel have been recovering from a shoulder injury and hadn't competed inside the ring in three weeks due to an incident that didn't need to happen in the first place. Some say she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, but if she could go back in time and do it all over again, she would. How she managed to compete at CC 160 I'll never know, but there's plenty of possible explanations as to why she lost the Bombshell Internet Title to Kate Steele. Maybe it was the injury, maybe she wasn't one hundred percent. Maybe Kate was the better woman that night. Whatever the case may be, Melody is back in action following her loss of the Internet title and, as I found out, I will be facing her at the supercard.

Consolation prize this is not.

I know what I'm in for at High Stakes, another tough match with one of the future stars of the Bombshells division and while we have met twice before – both title matches, both times retaining at my expense – Melody knows I pushed her to the limit so I expect round three to be more of the same, but with a different outcome. I don't have a problem where our match is placed on the card – though I find it ironic that we're before the Bombshell Internet Title match this time – I just want to continue my momentum after beating Crystal. I think I've said this before but I'm in no hurry for another title match. I'm going to make sure that I've earned that opportunity, and it continues by beating “Little Miss Sunshine”.

Everybody knows 2016 was the year of Melody. Being unpinned for five months-plus is impressive – no where near to my 14-month record – but impressive nonetheless, and she's bounced back after her razor-close loss to Mikah. I get the feeling that I won't be the favorite in our trilogy, but that's alright, that's okay. I've gotten used to the underdog label by now, and I've managed to open a few eyes and drop a few jaws along the way. It's what I do. I'm not called “Big Match Mercy” for no reason, right, Melly?

I won't stop, I won't quit, I won't give up until I'm once again World Bombshell Champion and I've got the roadmap to get me there.

When there's a will, there's a way.

I have the will, Melody Grace is the way.

Melly probably thinks High Stakes will be in her rear view, but she needs to remember one thing:

Objects in mirror appear closer than they appear.

You loved the first singles match between Melody and I, you loved the triple threat sequel, and the trilogy will be even better next weekend in front of the thousands of fans who will be at the edge of their seats. Get your popcorn ready, we're about to give the crowd a  they won't forget.

~ ~ ~

Momento de claridad XL: La Audacia de Desesperación/Moment of Clarity XL: The Audacity of Despair
9 de novembre de 2016 ♦ L O S A N G E L E S, C A L I F O R N I A

[Time flies when you're having fun. For Mercedes, the week have flown by since the go-home show and now the final  supercard of the year was almost here. High Stakes VI was going to be right in her backyard this year – or twenty minutes away by car – in Los Angeles. After defeating Crystal in her most recent match in a non-title, she learned about the change of plans with Jessie Salco getting the nod instead while Mercedes had to face Melody Grace. And while Mercedes was well aware of her comments about her at the go-home, she had plenty of time to address that with two weeks to go. For the time being, her mind was on more important matters this week. Well, you could say it was on the mind of 50 billion people this week.

The scene opens with Mercedes up late watching the election on television at her cousin's house. Carmen enters the living room, folding her arms as the results came in. Mercedes sat on the armchair, fidgeting around with a passport in her hands. A closeup of the front cover reveals the country's name in Spanish (REPÚBLICA ARGENTINA), the national coat of arms and the word PASAPORTE (Passport).
]

Mercedes: Carmen?

Carmen: What?

Mercedes: Remember that realtor we met a couple of years ago, the one with the ugly Christmas sweater?

Carmen: What about him?

Mercedes: Well, I hear Canada is nice this time of year. The change of scenery I think might be a good idea.

[When the last of the results came in, Carmen reaches for the remote.]

Carmen: It's over...Now I can sleep.

Mercedes: How can you think about sleep at a time like this? Don't you know we're now doomed as a country?

Carmen: Get yourself together. The people have spoken. If you like it, great. If you don't, make the best of it, and you get to try again in 4 years. We still live in a great country.

Mercedes: That's looking at the glass half-empty.

Carmen: Now look at the glass half-full. I'm sure things will get better.

Mercedes: The only thing for sure is nothing is for sure. You had The Terminator for govenor and look at how that turned out.

Carmen: Hey! We don't talk bad about The Arnold in this house, ever. Besides, he had two  terms. Don't you have something to do?

Mercedes: Aw, do I have to?

Carmen: Yes, you do.

Mercedes: How can you even bet on who our next president will be? It's unconstitutional.

Carmen: Merce, we both agreed to it. A deal is a deal.

Mercedes: Alright. Fine.

[[Carmen and I had a little wager on who the next leader of the free world would be. I remember all those past elections from years gone by. There was George W. and John Kerry.]]

[Cut to Mercedes watching the 2004 election with a pained expression as John Kerry gave his concession speech the morning after the close contest.]

[[That year, I had to sing Britney Spears songs. On a rooftop. In thirty degree weather and in the skimpiest clothes possible. There was Obama-McCain....]]

[Cut to Mercedes watching the 2008 election.]

[[ Carmen that year had to wear the same haircut she had in heir 8th grade year book photo. For 6 months. I enjoyed that one. There was even Obama-Romney.]]

[Cut to Mercedes watching the 2012 election, though she had a confident smile on her face. The next morning, she appears in front of Carmen's door with a pair of scissors.]

[[Somehow, I knew I wouldn't be lucky three elections in a row.]]

Carmen: You've made your bed, now you get to lie in it. (Shakes her head) Get some sleep. We'll talk in the morning.

[[ Carmen yawns and turns back and trudges upstairs. Maybe it was the trick of the light, but I thought I saw her wearing a half smirk. Or maybe I was so tired staying up for seven-and-a-half hours only for what turned out to be “the audacity of despair” I spoke quietly to myself.]]

Mercedes: If morning ever comes.

[[ As I fall asleep, I could already feel a headache coming on. Just what I needed.]]

[Fade.]

~ ~ ~

Momento de claridad XLI: Estrictamente hablando/Moment of Clarity XLI: Strictly Speaking
10 de novembre de 2016 ♦ L O S A N G E L E S, C A L I F O R N I A

[We fade in to see Mercedes Vargas sitting alone outside on the veranda of a cafe, a glass still half full of pina colada in her hand.]

[[There are questions we've always wanted to ask but no one quite really knows the answer: the meaning of life, whether God really exist, everyone's place in the world, how it was really created. Maybe we'll never know. Still, I had to ask the one question that really got on my nerve.]]

Mercedes: Why are cigarettes sold at gas stations where smoking is prohibited?

Janet the Makeup Lady: It's an ironic world. If we're not allowed to drink and drive, then why do bars have parking lots, right?!

[[They say there's no such thing as a stupid question, but questions are made to be asked, no? I guess not every one can be answered.]]

Mercedes: Right.

[A newspaper blocks out view of Mercedes' face. She lowers the paper to reveal her wearing a sunhat to cover her hair.]

Janet the Makeup Lady: I think it's a new look for you, get to see how the other half lives. Now, come on, Merce, take off the hat.

[[ Janet goes to remove the hat, but I swat her hand away and give her a murderous look.]]

Mercedes: I'm not going to tell you again. Quit it, or you're going home with one less hand tonight.

[[It's no use trying to hide my shame. If I had to do this, it had to on my own, just nor now.]]

Janet the Makeup Lady:  Lost another election bet to your cousin?

[[I try to smile.]]

Mercedes: I'm too angry right now to go into details at the moment, but yeah. But not a word of this to anyone until the supercard, got it?

Janet the Makeup Lady: My lips are sealed. So, did you watch the go-home? EVERYONE is talking about it. Dmitri didn't deserve that, if you asked me. He can't seem to catch a break.

Mercedes: Yeah, it wasn't fair. Where was Frankenstein and the Wolfman when you need them? They could have fought off Rage and JT Midas easily. Just when you know who your friends are.

Janet the Makeup Lady: And what about Jessie talking smack about you?

Mercedes: It's Jessie Salco. When was the last time anyone took anything she said at face value? If I were her, I'd worry about what she's in for at the supercard.

Janet the Makeup Lady: You realize she's facing Crystal, don't you? You don't like Crystal. At all.

Mercedes: That hasn't changed.

Janet the Makeup Lady: Aren't you two ever going to get along. Life is too short to be holding grudges. You're throwing away a friendship over a title belt.

Mercedes: Were you watching the same match? You saw what she did to Samantha. She got her payback. I'm still waiting for mine.

Janet the Makeup Lady: Even though you beat her two weeks ago? I think it's time you let this go, Merce. It's not healthy.

[Mercedes is checking house listings in Canada on her cellphone.]

Janet the Makeup Lady: So Donald Trump is our president. Aren't you excited?

Mercedes: About possibly moving again? Yeah. I can't decide between Canada or going back to Argentina. Decisions, decisions.

Janet the Makeup Lady: Don't be like that. We gave George W. Bush a chance and, well, he was...

Mercedes: and Janet the Makeup Lady: Decent.

Mercedes:  Seriously, I've been brushing up my French and everything.

Janet the Makeup Lady: How good are you?

Mercedes: I know a few words. I'm working on it. Anyway, I got to get going.

[Mercedes stops in her tracks about halfway from her car, running a hand through her hair, as a worried expression crosses her face. She turns around and heads back to the cafe, all while continuing her conversation.]

Janet the Makeup Lady: What's wrong?

Mercedes: I lost my purse back at the restaurant.

Janet the Makeup Lady: Don't worry, we'll find it. We'll use Siri.

[Janet speaks into her white iPhone.]

Janet the Makeup Lady: Siri, go back three hours at the Fountain Blue.

Siri: Damn it, Jan, I'm a smart phone not a detective!

[Fade.]

~ ~ ~

Momento de claridad XLII/Moment of Clarity XLII
12 de novembre de 2016 ♦ L O S A N G E L E S, C A L I F O R N I A

[REC]

Mercedes:

“I hate New York City. It's cold and it's damp and all the people dressed like monkeys. Let's leave Los Angeles to the Eskimos. That town's a little bit too rugged for somone like me. I love LA.”

[Just then, an enthusiastic crowd behind her began cheering, "We love it!".]

[We return back to where we find Mercedes walking along Venice Beach in her sunhat and much like last time, she is wearing her Mercedes SCW t-shirt, available now at the SCW Shop.]

Mercedes: Halloween is past, but boy did Climax Control had a few surprises at the go-home show. And, yes, I heard was Jessica had to say and I'll get to her in a moment. But how about this weather, huh?

[Mercedes pauses as a smile crosses her face.]

“Los Angeles. L.A. City of Angels. The Entertainment Capital of the World. La-la-land. Tinseltown. Whatever name you want to call it, this city I actually have a love-hate relationship with. Now, I've been fortunate to visit a lot of places. I've been fortunate to see the world, I've wrestled in six of the seven continents, exception being Antarctica, of course. Over 140 cities and over 40 countries around the globe. From Canada, the United States and Mexico to the UK, Japan and Australia. Here in the States, I've been to nearly 120 cities and almost all 50 states. But something about California keeps bringing me back. Especially to Los Angeles...”

[Mercedes looks down for a second, rubbing her hands together and seeing her breath in the cold air.]

“Los Angeles brings up a lot of memories for me. Los Angeles, California leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Two years ago I had my most recent match here, though it was a different venue from where I'll be in less than two weeks at the supercard. I had my first-ever World Bombshell Championship match in my career against a future Hall of Famer, Vixen. I was with the Mean Girls at the time, but I never needed them to give Vixen a run for her money. I came up short, some say a Drew Patton's miscue cost me the title match – referees are people, too, you know - but that's beside the point. The loss hurt, it ended my singles unpinned streak after 14 months, but I got over it. Los Angeles, California....”

Mercedes chuckles.

“I never thought I'd returned here, but here I am. I didn't think I'd make the card for High Stakes, but that's no longer case and while I'm not challenging for a championship, that I'm making my fourth appearance says a lot. High Stakes, like this city, also brings up a lot of memories. I won my first-ever title and first of three Bombshell Roulette Title reigns at this event three years ago, defended the Bombshell Roulette Title during my third reign in Three Stages in Hell, and fought for the World Bombshell Title in a triple threat last year.”

[Mercedes raises her index finger for a moment, considering the thought then shakes her head.]

“And, yeah, that match I lost. Go figure. But here we are in another year, and I'm just as determined as ever.”

[A short pause here as Mercedes shakes her her head.]

“When I glanced at the final card, I was shocked to find my name next to yours – wait, is that a frown on your face or are you happy to see me? - because there's a lot of girls on the roster who would have killed to have a match with Melody Grace. A match with one of the most popular stars in the division is an opportunity anyone would and should take. But, hey, I'm not complaining. Depending on who you ask, either I just got lucky or the short end of the straw, I guess.”

[It very well could be both. Mercedes knew right then and there that her third matchup with Melody will be difficult to exceed, let alone surpass. If their first singles meeting that followed Summer XXXtreme at CC 152 was good, it was a sure bet the rematch at High Stakes would be just as competitive.]

“I couldn't pass this up, and it's not because you're coming off a title loss or that I won my previous match, but because there needs to be closure, don't you think? Let's face it, very few has been able to give you that challenge in 2016. Week after week, you ended up disappointed after each victory, and Belinda and Jason wondered who would end your reign. I didn't think Kate had it in her, but she pulled it off. Yeah, Mikah did it before her, but that match could have gone either way; Kate pulled off an upset. No one saw that coming a mile away.

“It's no secret that 2016 has not been my year. It's not something I'm like to admit, but I will. Who hasn't noticed? Whatever I tried to do, I couldn't shake off Into the Void and everything fell off the tracks from there. Roxi and Keira called it a career a few weeks ago and, honestly, I was about to follow them, I would have let Jessie's words about me settle in, but my pride wouldn't let me. Yes, I've done it all, but I'm not done yet in SCW and I will not sleep until I'm once again World Bombshell Champion.

“See, I could have shown up in Santa Barbara to plead my case for a title shot because I didn't have to. Obras son amores, que no buenas razones. Actions speaks louder than words. I beat Crystal at CC 163, the entire world saw it. And words are all I've been hearing from Jessie lately. What does it say when the number one contender goes out and lose to a relative newcomer? I think it says a lot. Jessie had an opportunity to beat Keira, but she couldn't even do that.”

[She goes quiet again, a small chuckle as she slightly looks down before raising her head again at the camera.]

“She can say whatever she wants, tell the people what they want to hear, but even she knows she needs a miracle – more than Portugal winning the Euros or the Cubs winning the World Series or even Donald Trump winning the presidency – to walk out with the World Bombshell Title. She's proven that even when her chances are fifty-fifty, those are still huge odds for her to overcome. Melody, I've not only overcame odds, I've beaten them. Has it happened all the time? No, but you've seen enough of my matches to know that while I may be down, I'm never out.

While we've had our differences and issues about the roster, that doesn't change the fact that I think you're a talented wrestler, otherwise you wouldn't have made waves here, but that's all the credit you're getting. At High Stakes, Melody, I don't plan on losing for another year. You have a dream of one day challenging for the highest title in the Bombshells division and while you will get there, unfortunately I'm going to have to end your dream to continue my own. I plan on walking out of the Galen Center as a winner, because that's what I am. No excuses, no exceptions.”

Mercedes looks back at the panoramic view of the Los Angeles skyline before looking back at the camera.

“Another big match at a supercard? Sounds like a job for “Big Match Mercy.” High Stakes could not have been a better name for next weekend because the stakes are high, the mistakes are few, but I'm still going to play the same hand. So deal me in. Only eight days to go.”

[With that, Mercedes walks off, but the camera stays on the picturesque view of the tall skyscrapers behind her, one of the more iconic images of Los Angeles as our scene fades.]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 11:56:46 PM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 08:13:21 PM »
 Well to say it’s been a while would be an understatement, what’s has it been? It’s been like a few good weeks, maybe even a month since our last encounter and all I can say is that I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I lost my last match to Kate Steele, I’m sorry that I lost my Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship and I’m sorry I have been away from the six sided ring that I love so much for so long. Just know what when I return next weekend at High Stakes I will be coming back 100 percent and that I have used my time away from the ring wisely. I have rested, I have recovered and I have been training my little caboose off to get myself back into tip top form because my Melephants deserve nothing but the best from me.

One of those three above items might be a slight over exaggeration. I mean I’ve been training but I haven’t actually stepped foot back inside a ring, okay… I’ve been training abs that’s it.

Anyways small details really, it’s not like I’m scared or anything to get back in the ring. I’m not or am I? Who knows anymore all I know is that my Melephants deserve nothing but the best from me and that’s something that I simply haven’t been delivering lately. I guess it’s true what they say all reigns come to an end I just wasn’t expecting mine to end up the way it did. Losing to my hair best friend Kate Steele is both a happy yet sad moment for me, happy because I love Kate but sad because well I don’t take well to losing. I never have and never will, I’ve always been a good sportswoman but there is something that is hidden deep down inside me that comes out to play when I lose and it is called doubt.

Self-doubt and for weeks I have been plagued by it, for weeks I have been consumed by it, for weeks while I have been recovering I have been swamped with nothing but dark thoughts and bad memories and there is nothing I can do about it. As I will have to collect myself and try and shake off the ring rust when I step back inside the six sided ring in two weeks’ time and face Mercedes Vargas… again.

I will need to scratch my way back up the ranks in the Bombshell division and try and prove that I’m worthy of another title shot. Do you know how long it took me to get my last one? Do you know how many hurdles I had to jump over to capture the Bombshell Internet Championship? Hot Stuff made me go to hell and back before I finally got to call myself the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion and now I have to start from the start. I have to claw my way back up the ladder and try and show everyone that I have what it takes to be a leading member of this female roster… or well… that’s one option I have, the other option I have is well leaving.

Let’s be honest I haven’t done anything worthy in Sin City Wrestling for a while, I haven’t made waves, I haven’t sent a shock through the Bombshell division I haven’t caused a stir I haven’t made an impact and it’s shown. I have been over looked, I have been left behind and well I’d like to blame someone for all of it but truly the blame lies on my own shoulders. I’ve given up on myself and why would I back myself huh? When I can see what is going to happen before it happens? I must sound crazy but I can assure you this all makes sense to me and that’s why it’s killing me. That’s why the thought of coming back to Sin City Wrestling only to fail all over again is killing me, I don’t want to fail. I don’t want to let anyone down but look at my past, look at the history it’s pretty evident that it’s going to happen over and over and over again and I don’t know how many time I can get up dust myself off and keep trying. I’ve been trying for months to make an impact, in fact I’ve been trying since my return but I’ve been laughed at, I’ve been over looked and pushed to the side and it hurts. It truly honestly hurts me and what’s the point of try anymore when you know you’re just going to be hurt all over again?

However what’s the point of leaving when you have the world’s best fans that for some reason stick with me no matter what I do or say? They always back me they always support me. I guess I’m just tired of disappointing them and leaving would be the best option? I mean they could refocus their love onto someone who deserves it like Sammi or Alexis? Instead of always backing the one girl who will let them down time and time again, I don’t want to be that girl but right now that’s how I feel…

Defeated, beaten and broken.

This vibe is killing me and it’s impacting on other important areas of my life, if you haven’t got social media I’ll just let you know that things with James haven’t exactly been the best lately. It’s like we are both walking on egg shells for some strange reason, neither one of us wanting to make the first step forward to fix this. I’m afraid that the outcome will be him leaving me and I guess he fears the same result except like the other way around? That or he is just over me and over this.

It’s also been impacting my work, I mean last week I didn’t even bother to show up and post a promotional video and I know that fact alone has upset a lot of the higher ups and it’s a slap in the face to Mercedes’ hard work.

All I know is that this week I have a lot of work to do to try and get everything back in order or if not Norway here I come.

Monday: 14th of November 2016;

The scene opens up inside a large white pristine office, inside that office there are pictures of the human body on the walls, skeletons, flu vaccine posters you know the typical type of jazz you find inside the walls of a doctor’s office. There was a large desk in the middle of the room on one side Melody Grace and James Huntington-Hawkes III could be seen, they were sitting side by side. Melody had her hand on top of James’ while he had his hand pressed down on her leg. She was tapping her foot up and down, moving her whole leg something that she did when she was nervous and right now she was nervous. Across from them they were looking at an empty chair before finally the sound of the office door opening and shutting behind them alerted them. They were now no longer alone in the room as a short, round man made his way over towards them. He was wearing a pair of grey suit pants with a white t-shirt that was buttoned up completely. He walked around the both of them who were slightly matching with a pair of jeans on and each with brand name black t-shirts, James’s read Tom Ford while Melody’s was a vintage Channel off the shoulder number similar to what Sandy wears at the end of grease.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: Ah well if it isn’t my favourite patient, Ms Carpenter how are you feeling today?

Melody looked up and over her shoulder looking at her Doctor with a warm smile on her face, she had known this man for her whole life he was someone she could be very comfortable with. She watched as her Doctor took a seat on the other side of the desk to her and James and he quickly pulled himself into wards his desk before he turned his attention to Melody.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Much better Dr Coshy thanks for asking.

Doctor McCosh looked over at James, his eyes looking above his frameless glasses as he looked at him with a slight smirk on his face.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: And you must be James, I’ve heard so much about you. It’s lovely to finally meet you.

James looked at Melody’s doctor and then back towards Melody wondering what stories she had told him about her and why she felt the need to talk about him to her Doctor in the first place. He narrowed his eyes towards Melody who just gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, hoping that would let him know that it was all good things.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Thanks I think?

Doctor McCosh looked at James’ discomfort and chuckled to himself, he had heard about James not being the best at sharing information about his private life which was the complete opposite to Melody. Melody looked at her Doctor with a wide smile still on her face, but her leg was still trembling from being nervous.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: So what can I help you with today Melody?

He turned his attention away from Melody and towards his keyboard, before he typed in her details and pulled up her medical history file. Nothing scandalous on there just the routine vaccines, her broken nose, follow ups, blood tests apart from that Melody wasn’t ever sick. Nervously Melody dragged a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear as she bit down on her bottom lip before drawing it inside her mouth she was on edge and didn’t know what the outcome of today’s visit would be.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I well, I, umm need to know if I can get back into the ring again Doc?

Once again he chuckled as he looked across the table towards the two with a smile on his face, he knew why they were both there he was just messing with them. The look on James’ face said it all how did he not know why they were both there? It was like he was a terrible doctor or something, just as James was going to say something Doctor McCosh beat him too it.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: I knew that, I was just seeing how he would react. Don’t worry young James; I’ve been seeing Melody since she was born… I wouldn’t actually forget why she is booked in today.

Doctor McCosh was a good doctor but he had a weird sense of humour something that James wasn’t clicking on to.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Can we just cut to the chase and find out if she’s cleared or not? I don’t want to seem rude but if she isn’t there’s going to be a holy hell of a storm over at Sin City Wrestling about it. So we kinda need to know, like now what our next steps are?

James looked over at Melody but she could sense the tension from the indirect glare of his side eyes. He seemed mad at her for some reason and she just couldn’t put her finger on it. She had however dragged him out of his busy routine to come with her to the doctors today, to be stuck here in a room with a Doctor who was too concerned with cracking jokes than telling them what the results where. Maybe that’s why he was mad at her? Either way Melody just softly spoke up.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: James, if I can’t wrestle I can’t wrestle there’s no big deal. Let’s be honest I don’t really think Mark or Christian will care if I’m there or not.

There it was, her self-doubt was kicking in again and she was convinced that SCW would be fine without her and that she didn’t have to go back there because she didn’t mean anything to the actual roster or ranks. James knew that she was hiding something from him; he just couldn’t put his finger on it. He had never seen her at this all-time low when it came to wrestling and it was bothering him how "meh" she was being about it all.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> They have booked you, before you gave them clearance because they thought you had clearance, I’d dare say they will be pissed if you back out of your match now at this late stage. It’s completely unprofessional.

Melody couldn’t believe her ears was he really grilling her over the fact that she was booked and might not be able to wrestle? He had a point though but right now Melody wasn’t concerned with the facts she was more concerned about the fact that James didn’t seem to be overly worried about her health at this stage and he was more worried about the business sides of things. However she was dating the longest reigning SCW champion in history and she knew that he had a passion for this company even if he didn’t admit it and she knew what he was getting at but right now she was just shocked. Looking up at him she narrowed her eyes and spoke to him softly so Doctor McCosh couldn’t hear her.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: So basically you’re saying the impact on the company will outweigh my health?

That’s not what he meant and for her to think that way made him even angrier, James went to fire back at her but the sound of Doctor McCosh clearing his throat was enough to drag both of their attentions away from each other and towards the much older man before them. Doctor McCosh now had his computer screen turned so it was facing Melody, while he was quickly reading the result searching for whatever he was looking for while Melody was just staring at a picture of her right shoulder. She didn’t know what a shoulder should look like but she just assumed it was going to be bad news.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: Hmm well let’s have a look shall we?

He continued to read the scan results before his eyes read down to the recommendations from the surgeon, as his eyes read across the screen he couldn’t help but chuckle towards himself. James didn’t see what was so funny, but Melody just pressed her hand on top of his, holding it tightly hoping that would stop him from blowing up at the fumbling old man.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Well?

Doctor McCosh looked up from his computer screen with a big smile beaming over his face, before he gave Melody the news.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: Well… from the looks of things here Ms Carpenter, you’ll be fine, your grade II muscle strain is completely healed up.

Doctor McCosh seemed pleased with himself, like he was the reason she was healed up and ready to go out and face the world again. While the look on Melody’s face should have screamed excitement but for some reason she was slumping back into her chair exhaling loudly. James finally unclenched his gritted teeth and placed his free arm up on the desk in front of him, leaning forward to look at the before and after photos of Melody’s shoulder scan before his eyes darted down to the findings of her injury.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Hold up a Grade II strain as in a partial tear?

James was staring at the computer for what seemed a lifetime before he turned back to look at Melody, his hand instantly sliding off her leg in support as the look on his face said it all. Melody on the other hand just swallowed hard, she knew what she was going to be in trouble for and she knew it was going to be out in the open soon.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: She didn’t tell you?

Doctor McCosh looked from his computer to James and then over to Melody who was now biting down hard on her bottom lip. She had her reasons for keeping her injury under wraps from James but she doubted that reason would really matter because the pissed off look on his face was screaming another story.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Does the look on my face say I knew about it?

James turned back to look at Melody, disbelief in his eyes had he known the extent of her injury he would have made sure she was more careful he would have made time to make sure she was training it lightly and repairing the muscle. He would have made time to be around her more and not be off working so hard, he felt angry at himself for not being there but he was angrier at Melody for not telling him. Melody could tell this was going to lead to a follow up conversation one she wasn’t looking forward to but for right now to cut the tension in the room she just playfully joked with him.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I told you I had a little muscle strain.

She was playing it off like it wasn’t serious but she knew that wasn’t going to sit well with James, his body and her body was his temple and right now she wasn’t looking hers very well. Well she was but not in the way he felt like she should have been. Melody just didn’t want James to stress over her, I mean he was riding the wave of his career right now and everything was going his way so why would she want him to stress over her?

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You didn’t tell me the extent of it.

James’ hand fell back into Melody’s even if he was mad at her for not telling him, he couldn’t stay mad at her while he was concerned for her. Melody just held onto James’ hand for dear life hoping that by giving it a slight squeeze he would get the "I’m sorry" vibe.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: She is very lucky she didn’t branch up in Grade III if I’m honest; in fact she is very lucky you forced her to come see me when you did. All of these fibres right here were just holding on for dear life and I think if she wrestled one more match the muscle would have torn and pulled away from her tendon. It’s a serious injury that would have caused complete loss of muscle function for months, if not permanently depending on how well they recover.

Melody pulled a face that could only be explained as her "oh boy" face the face she got when she knew she was going to be in a world of trouble once they left the doctor’s office. James just looked back over at her and sighed, what did he have to do to get her to open up to him about things like this. While Melody was thinking what does she have to do to stop him from blowing up at her when all she wanted was to protect him and keep his vision on what was really important his career and his title. Melody looked at James dead in the eyes and smiled towards him, hoping he would smile back at her but his face was stern but his eyes we riddled with concern.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: But I’m all good now right?

Melody looked away from James she couldn’t look at him while he was looking at her like that, so she turned her attention towards her doctor hoping that they could leave this room and head home. Doctor McCosh got up from his seat and he smiled down at them both.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: Yes Ms Carpenter your few weeks away from the ring and your recovery plan has worked in your favour.

That sounded promising at least Melody was smart enough to get her-self checked out and done the correct steps to heal her-self while being away from the ring. That fact alone brought a slight smile to James’ face knowing that she wasn’t being reckless while injured was a positive thought in his mind. Mel saw James’ slight smile and she couldn’t help but feel a little relieved that he was now maybe not going to rage at her for not telling him the whole truth about her shoulder. However now her mind was racing to the fact that she had to wrestle this Sunday night and it had been a while since she had been in the ring and the last time she was there she had lost her Bombshell Internet Championship. The fear of getting back up and out into the wrestling world was starting to kick back in and that was playing on her mind.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: YAY me. So I can wrestle again?

With a simple nod from her Doctor Melody got the news she wanted but also prayed that she didn’t receive in the same light. For the first time in her life she wanted to wrestle but felt like she didn’t know how to anymore even it was just a few short weeks away from the six sided circle.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: I’ll be seeing your smiling face on my TV this Sunday night, in the ring wrestling. Is there anything else you would like to know?

Melody quickly jumped up out of her chair, while James got up to his feet as well. She quickly reached across the table and shook her doctor’s hand before she quickly made her last comments towards her family doctor.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: No I think I’m good.

With that said and done Melody just wanted to get out of this room before she had a full blown panic attack about her fears of heading towards the ring this Sunday. She gently pulled on James’ hand signalling that she was ready to go but James hadn’t finished. He reached across the table and shook the doctor’s hand.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Thank you for your time.

James quickly wrapped his hand around the back of Melody’s waist placing his open palm on the small of her back, reassuring her she was going to be okay.

< font color=C5908E>Doctor McCosh: I’d say anytime, but please stop getting injured.

The three shared an awkward laugh before Melody and James left the room and headed off on their next adventure.

Tuesday: 15th of November 2016;
Morning

5:15am and she was awake, she didn’t know why she was awake but she was wide awake. As she rolled over and dragged the thick white doona cover over her head Melody rolled towards her side, expecting to see James lying beside her, however he wasn’t there he was gone. Sitting up in her bed in a frantic state Melody looked around her large bedroom that she shared with her boyfriend James, he was nowhere to be seen. Slipping out front underneath the covers Melody placed her feet on the hard wooden floor and headed off towards the bathroom, listening out for any signs of life. Nothing, she heard nothing, twirling around the room once more she made her way towards the large walk in robe that she shared with J2H in search of James but once again it was empty. Reaching out she tugged on one of his shirts and removed it from the hanger and she quickly wrapped it around her body before she made her way out of the room.

The house was oddly quiet, normally if James was awake before her he would be down stairs training, or watching TV or shouting at Dexter but nothing, she couldn’t hear a single thing. As she made her way down the hallway she looked in the other rooms of her house looking for her boyfriend while she started to button up the buttons of James’ business shirt that she was now wearing. She made her way towards the staircase before she made her descend down to the lower level of their Beverly Hills home but still she couldn’t hear anything. Running her fingers through her messy blonde hair she yawned, she felt sick to her stomach as she didn’t know what was happening with her and James lately but this wasn’t like him to just get up and leave. As Melody circled around the bottom of the stairs she made her way towards their living room, the TV was off so she knew he wasn’t in there so she made her way towards the kitchen.

It was in the kitchen where she found Simpson, James’ bodyguard helping himself to a cup of strong black coffee while he was reading the daily newspaper. Melody cracked a smile, knowing that Simpson was taking a rare moment without James to catch up with day to day life; it was something that she encouraged him to do. Melody picked up the pace and made her way towards Simpson, fixing up her bed hair on her way. She wasn’t concerned that Simpson would see her in James’ shirt and a pair of pink boxer shorts, the man was practically family; plus this wasn’t the first time he would witness Melody in full relaxed mode. As Melody skipped into the kitchen with a smile on her face to see her friend Simpson looked up at her and smiled before he brought the rim of the coffee cup up to his lips. He took a swig of his drink before he placed the cup back down on the marble bench top that was in front of him.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: Ah Ms Grace, you’re awake. How was your sleep?

Simpson was dressed up in his suit, so clearly that meant he was in work mode today which meant that James had to be around here somewhere. Melody rounded the counter in the kitchen and was now standing on the other side of it. She looked down to see that her phone was still there, where she left it last night charging while James’ was gone.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Fine, it was fine… hey have you seen James around? I woke up and he wasn’t in bed and now I can’t find him?

Looking up at Simpson, Melody brought her eyebrows together she was concerned that she couldn’t find her boyfriend but now she was more concerned from the surprised look on Simpson’s face.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: You mean he didn’t tell you?

Melody looked at Simpson confused as she titled her head to the side. No he hadn’t told her anything; she had no idea what Simpson was talking about.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Tell me what?

Melody was now staring at Simpson unsure of what he was going to say but she knew from the blank look on his face it wasn’t going to be something good. He knew where James was and now he was going to have to tell Melody and shatter her heart into a million pieces. The young blonde just looked at Simpson tapping her right index finger on her left arm as she had them crossed over her chest.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: Ms Grace, James has gone to the airport this morning and is flying out to Georgia for a few days. I thought you knew?

Melody didn’t know that’s what James was going to do, he had never said anything to her about going to the farm that he learnt how to wrestle at. She was pissed, oh so pissed but she couldn’t and wouldn’t show Simpson that, after all it wasn’t Simpson’s fault that James had left without letting her know where he was going. Melody just took a moment to collect her thoughts before she twirled around to face the fridge.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Oh… um… well… I’m sure he did tell me, maybe I just didn’t listen? You know me; these things should just be painted on.

Sher turned back towards Simpson and pointed to her ears as if to say she was a bad listener but the thing was Simpson knew that Melody truly had no idea that James was heading off to the country without her. He could tell by the pained look in her eyes but she was now trying to cover up and she spun away from Simpson to look at the contents of her fridge looking for something to distract herself from feeling this way.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: Are you alright Ms Grace?

Melody just turned to Simpson and smiled the fakest smile she could muster up at this time, as she brought out a drink bottle filled with crystal clear water.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I’m fine Simpson and please call me Melody, Mel, Melly anything but Ms Grace.

She shut the fridge door behind her before she cracked the lid off the bottled water and brought it to her lips; she had to do something to distract herself even if it was just simply drinking water. She also didn’t want to burst into tears in front of Simpson; he had witnessed her do a lot of things but not that. Melody wasn’t going to put Simpson in the spot where she was crying over James in front of him, she knew how he felt about James and she knew that he didn’t agree with his actions at times but she also knew he was loyal to the boy.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: But James insists that I call you Ms Grace.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Yeah well James isn’t here right now, so please no formalities.

She snapped back at him instantly before turning her attention down to the water bottle in her hands and before she knew it her fingers on her left hand were picking at the label of the bottle something she hadn’t done for a very long time. She was a little destructive when she was really hurt and sad and right now, she was feeling the sting from the pinch that James had just delivered.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: Okay, Ms… Mel should I ready the car and take you to training, you have your big return match this Sunday night that must be exciting?

Simpson was trying to distract Melody because he could see the hurt in her eyes but he didn’t know exactly what to offer her. Taking another sip of his hot coffee, Melody watched as he fumbled around his jacket pocket looking for something.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I’m not going to training Simbabwe. I’m not even sure I’m going to High Stakes, so what’s the point?

She placed the bottle down on the bench in front of her before she walked over towards the fruit bowl that was in the middle of the island bench, she rummaged her way through the bowl before picking up a green apple. She rubbed the apple on James’ shirt something she knew if he was home she would have gotten in trouble for but she didn’t care right now, right now she was focused on being a brat.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: But you have been cleared to wrestle, why wouldn’t you go?

That was fair question and Simpson was right to ask it but by the look on Melody’s face he knew he wasn’t going to get a straight answer. As Melody spoke to him she could still seem him stumbling to find something in his lined business suit jacket.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Because it’s not the same Simbo… I don’t feel the same; I’m going to fail just like the last time. So I’m cashing out early. I’m giving up.

She was being a brat but she was being an honest brat she did think she was going to trip stumble and fall once she got back into the ring that why she had shown no interest in returning to wrestling at all. She was fearful she would get injured again; she was scared she would lose again and well she didn’t want to have to look at Kate Steele parading her championship belt around even if they were an unofficial tag team. It still hurt it all hurt, the fact that the roster continued on without her hurt, the fact that she wasn’t there for Despy hurt and the fact that she was sidelined for breaking up a backstage brawl hurt and now that same person who injured her way going after her title.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: That doesn’t sound like the Melody I know, what’s going on?

A loud sigh is all that Simpson was met with as Melody just looked down at the apple in her hand, unsure if she was going to eat it or if she was just playing with it to distract herself.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Nothing is going on Simpson; I just don’t want to waste my time training when I know, and I KNOW that I will just fail again. I’m just NOT going to put myself through that or my fans they deserve the best and I’m far from the best right now. So I’m not going to stupid training, I’m not getting inside the ring and in fact I’m not going to High Stakes I’m done, I’m so done, I was done before being done was a thing.

While Melody was talking she watched Simpson struggle with his jacket pocket once more and it was driving her insane what on earth was he up to?

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: What are you doing?

Simpson finally pulled his hand out of his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone, he was looking down at it before he unlocked the screen and went to dial a number.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: Calling James, he said to call if anything goes wrong and well… something is very wrong.

Melody looked at Simpson and with all of her might she narrowed her eyes at him, she couldn’t believe that he was going to call James to tell on her. Melody slammed the apple back down on the bench stealing Simpson’s attention as she rudely spoke to him.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Don’t you dare call James, I’m fine… plus he won’t even care I mean he didn’t even bother to tell me he was going to Mr Parker’s house… where’s the love Simpson? Where is his concern about how I feel about wrestling?

She ran her right hand through her long blonde hair livid at the thought that Simpson was going to call James, what could James do? He was on a plane heading to Georgia to spend time with his trainer. He didn’t care about Melody and her issues right now and Melody didn’t care for him to know her issues right now as she was hurt by him leaving her without a single word spoken. I guess he justified I mean he had finally given her a taste of her own medicine. Simpson stopped the call mid dial and he put his phone down on the bench to show Melody he was no longer calling James.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: To be fair Ms Grace, James did tell me you weren’t honest about your injury…

Simpson didn’t mean to take James’ side he was just who used to being his body guard and that meant protecting him from everything even the 5’6" girl who was standing in front of him right now getting pissed off at James for leaving her. It was in his nature to protect him, but he also knew he had to protect her and right now he wasn’t doing such a good job of it.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Oh so this is all because I didn’t tell him I was injured, nope, nup not buying it. Now I guess he left you to baby sit me to make sure I don’t run away… do what you want, just don’t call James about anything if he was concerned he would have been here… anyways I don’t care but I’m not going to training, I’m not going to wrestle, I quit. I’m out.

She threw her hands up in the air like a child throwing a tantrum and she headed towards the exit of the kitchen before she knew it she could feel Simpson’s hand pressed lightly on her shoulder stopping her. Melody twirled around and looked up at him, pain in her eyes as she was holding back tears, she didn’t mean to be cranky at him she didn’t want to be but right now she didn’t have any other way to shake these feelings.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: Ms Grace is there anything I can help you with today?

In his effort to cheer her up to try and right his wrongs that weren’t even really his wrongs Simpson reached out to Melody but she wasn’t buying it.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Yeah, stay away from me and leave me alone.

She screamed at him through gritted teeth something that he never expected from her, Melody took off and stormed her way towards the staircase when she heard him call for her.

< font color=FFA62F>Simpson: Ms Grace.

Simpson watched as Melody throws her hands up in the air once more as she made her way up the stairs.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: STOP CALLING ME THAT!

It was followed up with a loud SLAM as she slammed her bedroom door behind her, like a true child would. Simpson just looked up the stairs worried about Melody before he headed back into the kitchen; he reached for his phone once more and flicked through his contacts. His finger hoovered over the name James Huntington-Hawkes III for a good two minutes wondering if he should call him and tell him what was happening but something changed his mind and with a few scrolls of his thumb the name Derek Thorne was now centred in the middle of Simpson’s phone. With a massive sigh and a moment to think about it Simpson pressed dial and before he knew it, the phone was ringing. It was answered and now he was talking to the one and only Derek Thorne. What did he have in store? And why would he call him? Well, you’ll have to wait and see.

Tuesday: 15th of November 2016;
Afternoon

Well you won’t have to wait and see much longer as right now Melody Grace was standing in the middle of a traditional four sided wrestling ring with her trainer / coach Derek Thorne towering up by her side. Melody was dressed in a pair of bright pink Nike running shoes, a ¾ length pair of tight black yoga pants, her midriff was on display while she had on a small pink crop top that covered a black sports bar. Her long blonde hair was perched on the top of her head in a power ponytail while she was staring up at the much taller Derek Thorne. Derek was wearing a pair of grey sweat pants and a pair of black jogging shoes, not a lot had changed for the Swede apart from the fact he was now sporting long blonde hair that sat just above his shoulders. Melody had her arms folded across her chest as she looked up at him unimpressed that she was standing in the middle of a wrestling ring, while he was hovering over her like the tall giant that he was. The smug look on his face said it all, he was glad she was in a bad mood; it was going to work in his favour for today’s training session.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I really don’t want to be here.

Melody looked up at Derek unamused, but the Swede didn’t bat an eyelid, he just focused on her with that intense look in his eyes. That same cold look that put fear into women, children and grown men it was a penetrating glare that almost ripped through your soul as it searched for answers. He knew his little Melody was broken when it came to returning to wrestling, but he knew he could easily flip her switch and get her to love it once more. She just needed to be taught a valuable life lesson first.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: And I really didn’t want to receive a call in the middle of the my breakfast from Simpson saying my greatest accomplishment in SCW has just given up all hope.

He was telling her the truth since he joined SCW his career didn’t really take off the way he had hoped for but he was proud knowing that she was the best at what she does because of him. So what he didn’t have a glamorous career in SCW he didn’t need one when he could boast about the fact that he dragged Melody from loveable fan girl, to ditzy backstage sensation to the fighting champion that she was. He did that, she didn’t train with anyone else, he created her in the wrestling world, he took her under his wing when she came to him and asked him to train her while everyone just laughed at her. Even her closest friends turned her away, Odette mocked her, Gabriel just laughed, Synn was too focused on Joshua but he took her in and taught her the basics and before she packed up and left SCW after her fall out with James; Melody returned back into his life, saving him from his last days on this earth and helped bring him back to health. In those months that she was away and when he was feeling better, he took the time out of his day to train her from daylight to dark and well… look at the results. Since she had returned no one in SCW has even been able to hold a candle to her. Sure she had lost 2 matches, but remaining undefeated for a good part of the year while everyone else has been tripping and fumbling… she was the true hero of the Bombshell roster. The sad thing was Melody just couldn’t see it.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Yeah well I don’t care.

She was giving him attitude something that Derek had never seen before, he only knew 3 sides of Ms Grace. Her first side was her happy go lucky bubbly side; the second side was her dedicated I must be the best side and her third side was the ability to withstand some of the most brutal training routines without even a whimper or a complaint. However the young woman he was looking down upon was far from the woman he remembered when it came to training, it was okay though he was going to beat that out of her.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Oh you will care.

He licked his lips like a wolf that was preparing himself to devour a meal; he had something in mind for her that would teach her a lesson that would bring back her respect for the business. He knew it wasn’t going to be nice and he knew that she would hate him by the end of it but he felt the need to save her like she did to him. He had to get Melody Grace Carpenter back to her old ways of not having fear of being inside the wrestling ring and he had to do it fast, her return match was approaching fast and they were running out of time.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I don’t and I won’t.

The sassiness in her voice was almost humorous to him, if she thought he was going to give up on her she had another thing coming. Melody just couldn’t understand why he was hearing, well she knew why he was here but she didn’t know why he had cared. He never rang her; he never showed any interest in her career he just hid out in Norway / Sweden while everyone else’s trainers were by their sides. Sure Derek flew in at Summer XXXtreme to see her big match but Melody had heard from the grapevine that Derek had to been talked into coming by J2H. Surely if she was his greatest accomplishment in SCW he should have wanted to be there, not have to be begged to be there. Derek just continued to smirk down at Melody before he cracked his neck to the side before he motioned for her to stretch. Melody did some half arsed stretches before she dropped her arms down to her side and jiggled them. Derek was about to motion for her to stretch again but he decided to stop himself, she was going to learn the hard way today.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Trust me you will, now run the ropes Melody.

Derek used his right index finger and moved it from one rope to the other telling Melody which way he wanted her to run the ropes, however Melody wasn’t playing the game. She stuffed her hand son her hips and just looked directly up into Derek’s eyes defying his instructions.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I don’t want to.

Within a single blink Derek had bowed down and was now in Melody’s face he was just inches away from her and with the sound of his back teeth grinding off one another he roared in her face.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: RUN THE FUCKING ROPES!

He was directly in her face and that was scary, she had never been afraid of Derek hurting her but she knew firsthand what he could do to a person, she had watched him beat a man senseless in Norway. Without another word Melody took her hands off her hips and she walked over to the closest ropes, she bounced off them and started to jog across the canvas before turning and bouncing off the opposite ropes. She was at a nice pace but that wasn’t good enough for Derek as he now stood back and lent up against the ropes that Melody wasn’t using and he rested his elbows on top of them leaning on the ropes like he was on vacation and he was lounging by the pool. His loud Swedish voice was heard.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Faster.

Melody ran between the ropes, each time she hit one set she turned and ran towards the other. She was like a tennis ball in a game of tennis being volleyed between the players. Ropes turn, run, ropes, turn, run… over and over and over again. Ping, pong, ping, pong, she continued at a steady pace while Derek watched on like a hawk barking orders at her. He looked down at his watch for a second before he returned his glare back to her. He could sense that Melody had noticed him take his eyes off her for a single second and that she had dropped off with the pace and he was swift to fix that.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Clear your head and run, faster… harder.

She continued to run the ropes and she was trying to get faster, she thought she was going as fast as she could but something was holding her back. Derek knew that she was limiting herself, he knew that she was a lot faster at this, he knew that she was being a diva about it so he was going to make her run the ropes until she learnt her lesson.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I can’t…

She was giving up and she was starting to fumble but Derek pushed himself off the ropes and he was now running beside her, he was watching her, guiding her but also teaching her a very important lesson. Melody looked up at him, he face was flushed red from running, her sides of her body was starting to burn red from her skin slapping against the ropes, burning her flesh. She was hurting, she was in a world of pain and she just wanted to give up but Derek wouldn’t allow her too.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: If you stop Melody, we will just start all over again now run those ropes.

He stopped running by her side and watched as she wobbled around on her feet as the red marks on her side started to split open, live gravel rash. The blood was rushing to the surface each time she made contact with the ropes sending a volt of pain to run down her body. He could tell that she was in pain by the way she closed her eyes and had her teeth clenched together.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: It hurts everything hurts.

Her voice sounded desperate as if she was hoping he would tell her to stop, she didn’t know why she was still running the ropes she could have stopped if she wanted to but for some reason proving him wrong and right was more important than the pain that was running though her body. Over coming her like a waterfall cascading down a cliff face that was the rapidness of her pain threshold right now. She was starting to feel dizzy but she knew she had to fight through that she was just waiting for him to say stop and that this part of the training would be over with.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: I don’t care if it hurts… keep going.

So Melody kept going and going and going, running back and forth back and forth. Rope, turn, run, rope, turn, run. Derek took a step back and watched his student run the ropes and he looked down at his watch as she was nearing the twenty minute mark, her back and sides were red raw from the velocity she was getting and from the impact on the ropes, she was going to be sore and sorry tomorrow but she hadn’t learnt her lesson and right now that was his main focus. She continued to run, almost tripping at once stage, he legs felt like jelly as she turned and looked at him.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I can’t… I have to stop.

She went to stop but Derek launched himself forward and he placed his large hand on her back and he pushed her towards the ropes, as if to help spring her into them. Melody crashed into the ropes and was trying to hold onto them but Derek hauled on her arm and dragged her across the ring forcing her to run the ropes. If anyone thought that Melody’s training camps in the middle of beautiful Norway was something less than intense they had no idea what she was capable of but yet she was guarded in SCW and they never put her in roulette style matches in fear that she would break.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: You think you can’t but you can, now keep running; keep up the pace and if you stop so help me God.

He was screaming at her again, barking down orders as he finally let her arm go and watched Melody run the ropes. He watched as she turned, yelped in pain and ran only to do it all over again. Her back was covered in red welts that looked like burns, while the blood was just resting under the surface like carpet burn. He could see her body sweat drip over her sore and he knew that it would have been burning, but the look on her face had slightly changed from defeated and angry to just plan angry. It was a good sign he needed her to snap out of this, he needed her to realise what she could do and he needed her to not give up.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: What’s going on in that mind of yours?

Like a professional trainer, he was trying to see what he was dealing with and Melody was now at her weakest point, her body was crumpling but somehow she was able to continue the pattern that he had her doing. Melody couldn’t say anything at first she was too focused on what she was doing, Derek now looked at his watch they had been doing this for 1 hour now and she was still fighting it. He needed her to tell him what was really going on in her mind. Melody finally yelled out towards him her voice broken from the exhaustion that was rippling through her body.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I’m not good enough.

She screamed in pain.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I’m going to fail.

She let out a massive exhale as she tried to remember her breathing so she didn’t pass out.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I’m scared of getting back in the ring.

She ripped across the ring again and again and again, before 5 more minutes passed before she finally spoke to him once again.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: What if I fail? What if I get injured again?

She continued to yoyo across the ring and she continued to put her body through hell as she screamed out in pain, each time her skin slapped against the ropes she winched she was in agony. She could feel the blood rising under her skin, she could feel her salt sweat rolling down her back stinging her welts but she couldn’t stop he wouldn’t let he stop and for some crazy reason she didn’t want to stop.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: The fans hate me, James hates me and I hate me.

Derek just rolled his eyes but Melody didn’t see it. The fans didn’t hate her, James he didn’t care if he hated her but the fact she hated herself was enough to make him sick. How and why? He watched her not saying a single word as she continued to run back and forth back and forth. If he wasn’t so focused he surely would have been dizzy by now.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I don’t want to fail, I don’t want to crash and burn but I’m going to, I know it, I just know it.

Melody stumbled and she started to slow down something that Derek wouldn’t allow. He barked at her like a wild dog, as he spoke to her his accent cutting through her ear drums driving themselves into her mind. He was mad at her for being so hard on her-self.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Pick up the pace, I didn’t stay stop.

Melody closed her eyes and gritted her teeth while she continued to run the ropes, more time scaled past them before she spoke out her voice was broken, she was out of breath her body was aching she just wanted to cry she just wanted to give in. Derek looked down at his watch 1 hour and 35 minutes she had been going back and forth, he knew she was going to break soon, he needed her to.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I… fe—el… like… I’m… I’m… going…. to… pass… out.

She felt sick and the paleness that had taken over her face was backing up that story she was way past the point of exhaustion and she was just minutes away from passing out. Derek could see that but he wasn’t going to stop it. Melody had to learn her lesson. It was a tough lesson but it was a lesson she needed to go through.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Well pass out, but you don’t stop until I say stop… now keep going.

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing but for some reason she was still running, well she was running she was running for another 7 minutes before everything went black and she fell to the canvas. Derek quickly made his way over towards her and rolled Melody onto her stomach as her back was torn to shreds with the cuts just waiting the burst open and release her blood. Derek didn’t mind what he was looking at, but he didn’t like it either he knew his training methods were off but he knew that once Melody came around she would be okay. He kept an eye on her pulse and her breathing as Melody slowly started to come back around into the land of the living. All she could hear was his smug laughter and a few mumbled words that he spoke.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: That’s going to hurt, but a lesson was taught and hopefully learnt.

Melody just reclosed her eyes her body aching from head to toe but she could feel the cool breeze on her back and it was stinging like a thousand and one bee stings on her back. Derek was just lucky that she couldn’t see the damage because for sure she would have been in tears. It looked as if she had been scraped with a wire brush before she was buffed over with sandpaper and hit with a hammer. It was going to be extremely bruised tomorrow and she would be lucky if she could even sleep on her back for the rest of the week. Nevertheless she had learnt a very valuable life lesson and this was all going to do her the world of good.

Tuesday: 15th of November 2016

Did you know there is only a total of 39 days 7 hours and 50 minutes till CHRISTMAS? Well at this moment in time that exactly how much time you all have to run out and buy your loved one presents and freak out about not saving enough money during the year to get everyone the gift that you originally had in mind. I know it’s a stressful time for some, while others just love the holiday spirit while others just live for Santa Claus and can’t wait for that Jolly old man to slide into your house and drop off presents. Let take a stab in the dark which type of Christmas person Melody would be hmmm I’m going to go with Grinch.

NOT!

It was 412pm on Tuesday afternoon, Melody had spent the morning fighting with Simpson and the mid afternoon training with Derek and since then she was brought home. She had recovered from her passing out moment but now she was wide awake and sore her whole body was sore. However she wasn’t home alone as Simpson was in her house that she shared with James watching over her like a hawk. She didn’t know why he was it’s not like she was going anywhere and she wasn’t sure why he was staying after she snapped at him. Nevertheless she couldn’t sleep and she didn’t have anything on her agenda to do tonight so she had taken it upon herself to go Christmas shopping after training but now she was sitting in the middle of her living room looking around at the massive arena that she was going to turn into her Christmas wonderland. As she sat on the floor with her legs crossed she had a drawing pad resting on her lap as she had drawn up her design for the house and she was just running over some of the finer points and details that was until the doorbell rang. Melody leapt up to her feet and Blitzen her way over towards the front door pulling it open she smiled as the man she was looking for was standing on the other side.

The delivery man and behind the delivery man was two maxi moving trucks filled with Christmases goodness. Melody clapped her hands together and told the man where to drop all of the items out of the truck and before she knew it she was back standing in the middle of her large living room that was now jammed backed with boxes. It was going to be a long day and night but she had chore to do and she was going to do it all in this afternoon and tonight. Simpson kept his eye on Melody as she started to open all the boxes that were all different sizes before she caught him staring so he quickly took off like a Comet leaving her to her own devices.

1 hour later inside James and Melody’s study that over looked the pristine green gardens there was now a room filled with Christmas joy there was a traditional red, green and gold Christmas tree, while a frosty the snowman was now sitting the desk top while a candle was blaring from his tummy lighting up the room.

2 hours later Melody had made her way into the kitchen there was another grand Christmas tree set up in the dining room, while she had just added some small trinkets around the kitchen to make it feel like Christmas. She has swapped the normal boring tea towels to festive ones, while she lined the back of the stovetop splash back with Christmas candles. There was two big round glass jars filled with candy canes and shortbreads. Melody quickly looked down at her watch and she knew she had to get her Dasher on because she was behind with her times.

3 hours later she had turned their stairways into wreaths as she had twirled green Christmas tress material around the handrails while she added some red bows to it to spice it up.

4 hours later she had transformed their bedroom with an array of Christmas displays and a small Christmas tree, she didn’t over do this room as she knew that James would probably hate it so she kept it very minimalistic and classy.

5 hours later she had gone to all the bathrooms and switched over the toilet paper to Christmas themed, while she change dover the hand towels and body towels to green and gold giving it that Christmas feel. Adding Christmas candles to ever room that she went too, once she was happy she skipped off like a Prancer while her short white flowy dress bounced with her movements.

6 hours later and the she had snuck into the man cave room and placed a single frosty the snowman on the table, he had a bowl filled with candy canes in her tummy. Melody also took the time to play with James’ pinball machine trying to break his high score, when she couldn’t beat it she just nudged the machine and went back to work.

7 hours later she was busy away at changing some of the light bulbs in the house so they glow gold and green, giving off a festive feel. After that she turned her attention to Puppy’s fish tank where she placed a small Christmas tree inside it making Puppy’s home feel more like Christmas.

8 Hours later she had transformed Dexter’s little nesting area into a cute little Christmas nest, she didn’t know why she did it she hadn’t seen Dexter in days but she knew he always flew back home plus who knows he was probably in Georgia with his dad they both just couldn’t be bothered to tell her.

Wednesday: 16th of November 2016

9 hours later Melody was scattering little trinkets around the house, filling all the spots with Christmas houses, gingerbread men, snow globes, the house wasn’t filled with Christmas stuff however she had a touch for decorating where it looked like just the right amount of stuff.

10 hours later it was 2am in the morning and Melody was outside fumbling around the porch setting up 2 nutcrackers there to stand guard of her front door, while she also hung a wreath on the middle of their massive wooden doors. Melody took a step back and she was happy with her work she skipped back inside feeling like a hard working Vixen.

11 hours later she was standing at the top of a ladder placing a cute bunch of mistletoe above the front entrance way to their home, knowing that this was going to cheat James out of so many kisses that he held back from her. He wasn’t huge on public displays of affection but now he had no excuse to get out of them. Cupid would have been proud of the way Melody had played this card.

12 hours later Melody finally returned back outside and she spent the next 6 hours out the front, she was decorating the driveway, placing big trees up along the sides of it. Well to be honest she did have a helping hand as the delivery guys had come back around 6pm and where helping her with the massive trees but if James was to ask she did this all on her own and Donner never helped her at all.

17 hours later the front yard was done and Melody was starting to feel the pinch she was exhausted but she still had a few things left to do and she wasn’t going to stop until their house was perfect. Simpson had returned and he was overlooking the front yard with a smirk on his face, he was worried she had gone too far but he thought it looked magical and classy but he also knew that James was probably going to hate it. Melody didn’t seem to care though as she twirl around the yard like a Dancer before going inside.

18 hours later it midday on Wednesday and Melody had stopped to go take a shower and have something to eat. She was regretting the shower as the water felt like it was stabbing her back, Simpson could hear her sobbing from downstairs and a massive part of him wanted to race up there to check on her but he knew that she was still mad at him and that it wasn’t right for him to check up on a lady while she was showering. Her back was still a mess but the swelling had gone done and now it was starting to bruise up nicely she didn’t know why she had run the ropes for that long but there was something about it that made her feel powerful. Simpson had taken it upon himself to order Melody’s favourite take away meal and get the Indian food delivered with her favourite thing in the world Garlic Naan. The two didn’t say a single world while they ate their meals but they did share small smiles. Melody was going to have to apologise for the way she acted towards him but right now she was too upset and mad to even think about it.

19 hours later Melody skipped out of the kitchen in her new floral dress while she twirled around the massive Christmas Wonderland that she had created in their home. She was just finishing up the last of the 12 trees yes you read that right 12 trees that she had up in the house. There was a tree dedicated to Puppy a Tree for Dexter a Tree for James, a Tree for Simpson and a Tree for Melody in the living room alone all as grand as each other. Under the trees there were gifts placed under them all except Melody’s as she didn’t buy her own presents. Even Dexter and Puppy’s trees had gifts under them with gifts wrapped in brown wrapping paper and tired with gold string, the cards on the gifts read "To Puppy Merry Christmas love Mom and Dad" while there was even multiple gifts for the fish just from Melody and just from James. Simpson read over the cards and chuckled knowing that James didn’t buy a single one of these gifts and he was going to blow up when he saw them. However Melody’s pets were her babies and they weren’t going to miss out on a single thing even if she had to buy their presents from James herself.

24 hours later and Melody was still awake putting the finishing touches on the house and she was feeling it, she was tired, sore and all Christmased out she was now resting down on the large white sofa in her living room looking at all of her hard work when she finally took a moment to look at her phone. That’s when she saw the Tweet from James – Let’s have a minute of Honesty, it looks like me @YoMelodyXo are going our separate ways. Just throwing it here before rumours start off.

And by early, early EARLY Thursday morning, Melody was on her way to the airport with just a carry on bag packed heading towards Norway.

TBC in J2H's roleplay.

Friday: 18th of November 2016;

High-tailing it on the back of J2H’s promo Melody could be frond standing in the middle of her kitchen standing across from Derek Thorne. She had just spoken to James outside and has returned inside to speak with Derek, who had showed up at her house this morning. It must have been pretty important for him to come all this way to talk to her about it, but in other news Derek rarely ever used his phone when it came to contact he was more of an in your face type of guy who liked to see you reaction and feel out the emotions behind your replies. Before James had made his way down to the kitchen to borrow Melody for a few minutes to talk, Derek and Melody had exchanged their hellos and now they were back to the part of the conversation where it left off.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Thanks for waiting Derek, is everything okay?

Melody looked up at her trainer who towered over her, he was a beast of a man everything about him screamed more animal than human but Melody was one of the very few lucky ones that had seen his softer side.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: You tell me?

Derek watched as J2H left the room and headed towards the study, his eyes piercing into him like a viper that had sensed his neck meal and was going to strike. Derek didn’t mind James; he just didn’t like seeing Melody upset. Melody looked over her shoulder at what Derek was getting at and she quickly turned back to look at him with a sm
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:16:43 PM by Melody Grace »
>

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 08:21:22 PM »
 His Swedish voice almost sounded concerned from the way he trained her a few days ago, he had pushed her to her limits but she didn’t crack and break. Although now she was thinking about her training and her back was throbbing as if on cue. She hadn’t seen the damage on her back as she chose not to look at it but she could tell by the concerned look on James’ face that it wasn’t good to look at.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Well I’m alive, my back probably looks like I’ve been shredded by a bear but I’m okay.

She faked a smile, she wasn’t okay she had a cute outfit picked out for tonight’s dinner she was going to surprise James with but as of right now she couldn’t wear it and that mad her sad.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Not mad?

Melody continued to give off her fake smile hoping that Derek would stop talking about her wrestling training session for the other day. Derek just watched her try and hides her true feelings, she was mad at him but she was taking it like a champion.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: I’m not mad and since when did you care if I was mad or not?

She had a point I mean when was Derek ever known for showing his feelings? Derek took another step up towards Melody so he could look into her eyes.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Since I found out I have a daughter who for some reason makes me think of the wellbeing of others?

Aww. Melody smiled up at Derek, he had never heard him speak so freely of his daughter and that was a big step for him. Derek on the other hand must have slipped into human mode as he had just shared a part of his story with her.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Oh feelings must be a tough new thing for you huh?

Melody gave Derek a little nudge but the wall known as Derek didn’t even sway, that caused Melody to frown. She didn’t understand how he was so big and powerful when he looked like a normal dude.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Don’t confuse my empathy for weakness Melody.

He was right however Melody knew what Derek was like, in fact she knew that he enjoyed beating people up just for the hell of it like a shark that smells blood he was always hunting, always hungry and always ready for a fight. Melody just couldn’t pin point why he was here in her kitchen, fumbling around the real reason he was here, he was being careful making sure his intentions wouldn’t startle her.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Trust me I would never. So is everything okay?

She was desperate to know, that and the fact that she needed to get Derek out of her house. Melody didn’t want to rush him, she liked Derek but she had a world to fix with James and she also knew that James didn’t really overly, like Derek at all so having him, in his house was going to be playing on his mind right now. Something that Melody didn’t want to play into their conversation later, that she knew they were going to have about Derek’s random appearance. Melody remembered that she promised James that she would leave Norway in the past, but right now it was standing right in front of her.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Everything is fine, I have a proposition for you and before I speak with Mark Ward I wanted to first clarify it with you.

Derek ran his right hand across his watch looking down at the time; he had somewhere else to be, as he had a meeting to attend to.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: You’re coming back?

The look of hope was in Melody’s eyes she loved watching Derek wrestle, it was something that she felt that SCW hadn’t seen enough of and that he should seriously reconsider living in Norway part time and come back to SCW and wrestle full time. Who knew, maybe he could be some stiff competition for James Huntington Hawkes III? Dream… match anyone???

< font color=4E8975>Derek: You could say that.

He had a wild smirk on his face as his eyebrows lowered as well making him seem more serious than normal, she didn’t know what he was up to but he knew it wasn’t anything good.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: That’s fantastic news.

Melody took a step up towards him; she was excited about his return however the look on his face said something different.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: I’m not going to be wrestling Melody, I want to stand by your side and manage you while you go through this rough patch.

Melody’s mouth flung open as she brought both of her hands up to cover it she was half smiling, half gobsmacked and half annoyed at him. Happy because she has been screaming out since day one for him to be more involved in her wrestling career, shocked because he was finally offering it and annoyed at him because he had said she was going through a rough patch. Hiding her smile her hands flew back down to her hips and she placed them on there.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: What rough patch?

She was playing dumb and Derek could see right through her plan, the smirk on his face said it all.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Don’t try and play games with me, I know you have lost a chunk of your passion for wrestling.

He was right but when again when was Derek ever wrong? Melody tried to back out of the truth but as she spoke her words were stumbled.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Well I?

Derek reached out and placed his hand on top of her shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze stopping her from telling him a big fat lie. He didn’t want her to lie to him so he made sure she knew that he already knew what she was going to say. The Swede quickly took his hand away from her shoulder as her eyes looked down at it in shock, who was he and why was he being nice? Maybe having a baby girl was the greatest thing to ever happen to Derek? Shaking her head from side to side Melody just looked up at her trainer with a smile.

< font color=4E8975>Derek: Like I said it’s up to you… now I’ll leave you be so you can think about it also you might want to discuss it with James before you make up your mind.

Derek looked up and across the way to see James coming down the hallway and with that said and done Derek scooped up his car keys that were on the bench in front of him and he made his way towards the door. While Melody watched him leave she had a confused look on her face. She wasn’t confused that he has just left her in the middle of a conversation that was a typical Derek move; she was just confused as to why he all of a sudden feeling helpful someone must have said something to him and she was going to find out whom. She watched as Derek clicked her front door shut behind him, before she twirled around to see James now standing in the kitchen wearing a full black tuxedo, a white button up shirt and a black tie. Melody narrowed her eyes confused; she had no idea why he was so dressed up. Looking down at her clothes she frowned at her blue, yellow and white Dior two piece dress before she looked back up towards him.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: If you’re planning on taking me to a theatre, I’m going to need a minute to go and get changed.

James screwed up his nose at her, what was she thinking? James going to the theatre? No way.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What? God no!

Her bottom lip dropped but she remembered what James had said at the airport about them always doing what she wanted to do so she quickly sucked her bottom lip into her mouth trying to cover up her disappointment. Well James couldn’t really blame her, The Lion King the musical was in town and Melody was itching to go. James made his way up towards Melody, reaching out he placed his hand son her hips pulling her into towards him. They were now looking into each-other’s eyes just staring at one another.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: What are you doing? Where are you going and will you be home for dinner? I was thinking we could go to the Italian restaurant down in West Hollywood, I kinda already booked a table… I kinda already pre-ordered our favourites and I kinda already told Simpson to ready the car by 7pm.

She was smiling at him shyly as she wrapped her hands around the back of James’ neck, pulling herself up closer to him. She was acting all coy something that she did when she didn’t know if she was going to be in trouble or not. James just eased her concern with a smile.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I’ll be home well before that. I’m just going out to film my promotional against the dead vampire.

Melody looked him up and down looking at his attire and frowned.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Where are you going to a wedding chapel? You’re all dressed up fancy.

James just smiled at her she was filled with questions today and normally that would grind his gears but today it was refreshing to see her interested in his work and his world.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> No, not quiet.

Melody just mouthed "oooh" towards James as if she knew what he meant when in reality she was confused. She titled her head to the side and smiled towards him.

< font color=#D462FF>Melody: Well have fun, be safe and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> That doesn’t leave much.

He held back his laughter as she playful slapped his arm.

< FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Alrighty if I’m going to get this over and done in time to come home and take you out to dinner I better get a wriggle on.

He looked down at his expensive watch before he removed his hands from Melody’s hips but Melody wasn’t ready to let go of him just yet and she side her hands down from around the back of his neck to the collar of his suit. She gave his suit a firm but yet a gentle tug as she pulled herself into him and without any warning she pressed her lightly glossed lips on to his. James quickly placed his hands back onto her body placing them on the small of her back pulling her towards him as they kissed. It had been a while since they had shared any sort of affection towards each other so it was always light the fireworks that happen when you share your first kiss with someone was happening all over again. He wasn’t sure how or where to take this kiss, until Melody let it deepen as her lips parted and brushed against his. James hands slide up her back and pressed on her tender skin that caused a sigh to escape her lips but she didn’t care, he softened his touch before he finally placed his hands on either side of her face. Finally after a few minutes the two of them separated and just looked at one another speechless. As Melody finally looked him up and down she smiled before letting his jacket go.

It all comes down to this; it all comes done to Sunday night when I Melody Grace take on Mercedes Vargas once again at a big event. It’s like we can’t keep away from each other we always have to be in in others Super-Card dreams. I guess High Stakes will be no different, her and I locking horns together… again. This time I just hope I have enough in me to give Mercedes the match that she deserves because let’s be honest I’ve been a little rough around the edges lately. Well to be completely honest I haven’t stepped foot inside a wrestling ring for a match since I lost my Bombshell Internet Championship.

To say that I’m nervous going into High Stakes is an understatement, I’ve got the butterflies back in my tummy but this time round I can’t figure out if they are for good of for bad. However I know now that I shouldn’t and can’t give up because I have a heard of Melephants that are waiting to see me inside the six sided ring once again. I can’t let them down; I can’t let anyone down so it’s time to fight… So fight I will.

Will I walk away this Sunday night the winner against Mercedes? Only time will tell but I can assure you win or lose I will have my eyes locked on to my future and right now my future is bright and right now my future is focused on the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship. I want it, I didn’t think that I did but after a nice little wakeup call from Derek Thorne this week I think it’s about time I reached my full potential.

This weekend I’m going to get back into the ring against Mercedes one of the toughest Bombshells in SCW and I’m going to be thrown around and have the ring rust slapped right off of me but I wouldn’t change that for anything, because every story needs a start and this Sunday night my story changes its chapter and I’m going to rewrite the future… a future where you will soon here and NEW Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion… Melody Grace.

So I look forward to the challenge I have in front of me this Sunday night in Mercedes Vargas, I’m excited to see how I go and if I beat her I know I will be well and truly on way to the top and well if I don’t? I know that I have a massive challenge on my hands, but I won’t stop and I won’t be stopped.

Now I guess you are waiting for me to bag Mercedes out, but when you have faced someone so many times there is only so much you can say. I guess all I can hope for is that history repeats itself and that I walk out the victor while Mercedes once again is sent packing wondering how on earth she is ever going to beat me.

We find this all out on Sunday night, now until then my beautiful Melephants… I guess it’s time to say… MOMMIES COMING HOME!!!

Mwah.

>