Author Topic: Family plans;  (Read 312 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Family plans;
« on: October 07, 2016, 04:22:49 PM »
 Well hello my Melephants, it has been a while and what I mean by a while I mean a whole two weeks since we have seen each other. After I was victorious at Violent Conduct I had to rush off to finish the rest of my filming for my upcoming movie Jack Hammer Three and well what can I say I put my head down and bum up and worked my fingers to the bone so I could get out my last scenes in a matter of days instead of the long dragging week that it was going to be. So what’s a girl to do once her filming days were a wrap? She got herself back on a plane and headed back to her home, not just any home the family home that I now share with James Huntington-Hawkes III. I think he was surprised to have me home so early, but I picked the worst day to come home. It was FIFA 17 day in our house and let’s just says there was a lot of yelling and screaming happening towards the big screen television. Our poor Television didn’t stand a chance but I shouldn’t complain I was just glad to be home.

Home yes, I’m finally home and I will never have to leave here again. Well that’s until I have to work for SCW in Vegas or we go on another tour or well when I get called up and sent around the whole world for modelling and company promotions. A part from that I now have one place to lay my head each night, I no longer have to stress about if I was sleeping at my house or at James or what hotel I was at because now I have a centre. Yes I have found my whole core and it’s hidden away in the Hills of Beverly.

Get it like Beverly Hills? But I said Hills of Beverly? Haha I’m funny!

Anyways, I’ve got a place to call my own now and I get to share that experience with my world James Alexander Huntington-Hawkes III and since I’ve returned home I’ve barely left it. It’s perfect. It’s different considering normally when I get the two weeks down time in Sin City Wrestling I’m off jetting around the globe because I love to travel but trust me this break away from of the glitz and glamour at home was what I needed. It’s what the doctor ordered and well it’s what I deserve.

Rest and recovery!

The last two months of my life have been jammed packed, so much so I’ve almost forgotten what it’s like to relax. Sure James took me to Sardinia and it was amazing and I did get to unwind but I still had the dark cloud of knowing I had to return to Vancouver to film that movie in a few short days that I couldn’t truly appreciate the beautiful gesture that was handed to me. Not only that but I’ve had this nagging little shoulder injury tapping me on the shoulder at every chance it can, reminding me that it’s there. Am I one hundred percent? Have I fully recovered? Doubtful but then again  if I have learnt anything from my trainer Derek Thorne it’s to keep all of your weaknesses well protected and out of the spotlight. So for all of you asking why you don’t see any medical progress or why you haven’t seen a Melody Grace Carpenter promotional airing outside or well inside a doctor’s office? The answer is simple, you never will. You will never get that power over me, everything that I suffer through pain wise physically will be my best kept secret… while mentally that’s a completely different kettle of fish that I’m happy to share with you all week in and week out.

All aboard the mental rollercoaster of Melody! Line up and get your tickets, line up in the long line and once you reach the ride strap yourself in, buckle up your seat belts and remember to keep your belongings well-guarded and your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. I like to call this week’s mental anguish Whiplash.

Welcome to my mind.

Now you would think that after my last match up against Sammi Marlowe and Mercedes Vargas that I would be floating on cloud nine right? Right? Wrong… oh so wrong. It’s not that I’m not grateful it’s not that I’m upset with our performance I just expected more. No not more from Sammi and Mercedes, because both of the ladies pushed me to my limits. I just expected more in my follow up match, now before you start going off on me I’m NOT insulting Kate I’m salting the fact that once again I find myself so close to the main event that I can almost taste it only to be over shadowed by the Bombshell Tag Team Championship match up. The same Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Tag Team Champions that OPENED the show at Violent Conduct. Like what do I have to do around here for people to see what I’m worth? What do I need to prove to show people that I deserve my main event moment? Yet once again here I stand to the side looking like the bridesmaid champion that everyone has painted me as.

Not only that I have basically watched every Champion that Sin City Wrestling has to offer since capturing my Internet Championship have their time in the sun, I’ve seen them all have a main event match and yet here I am… here I stand… still begging for my spot still trying to prove my worth? What more do I have to do for this company? What more do I have to sacrifice? How much work do they want me to put in?  Every event I’m one of the first there and one of the last to leave and yet people who couldn’t even be arsed about this company get rewarded? People who rarely show up get more hits than what I do, so that leads me to this question, why bother anymore? Why put on a smiling face anymore? Why, why, why? What’s the point of this? The week of Violent Conduct I thought I had realised that I mattered here, I thought that I meant something but once again I was mistaken. Once again I was shown what my worth is oh and believe in me when I say that I got the message loud and clear.

So leading into this match up against my hair best friend Kate Steele I have to ask myself, should I even bother to put up a fight or should I just lie down? Should I just walk away? Should I just put myself out of my misery? Should I just let my Melephants down because ultimately week after week I end up doing that anyways? Even when I win I lose, even when I take one step forward I’m shoved five steps back. When I take a swing at trying to climb the ladder it’s always a miss. I take my job seriously, I get called an immature J2H wanna-be. I have a little fun on television and I get drowned insults about me not being serious? I don’t see anyone else struggling with this, I don’t see anyone else battling these demons and losing and yet here I am week in and week out showing up to work with my head held high pretending like nothing bothers me. Pretending that everything is okay, is everything okay? In my personal life with James everything is perfect, in my modelling life everything is high rolling like Paris Fashion Week, in my Wrestling Career? Well that’s my head meet wall moment. I have the weight of my decision towards my wrestling career on my shoulders, I’m just lucky I don’t have to carry it on my own as I have my devoted Melephants by myside but even they are starting to see the cracks. They are even starting to question me, my decisions, my job, my title reign and my importance in Sin City Wrestling.

I feel like I’m drowning all over again and this time I’m not even on SCW Fear Factor in Tokyo Japan.

I’m standing here out in the open for everyone to see trying to find a shred of evidence of why I should bother? I’m here looking for a reason to stay, looking for a reason to put up a fight and looking for a reason to prove everyone wrong. Yet here I stand not knowing how or why I need to, here I stand asking myself why put up with so much emotional bulldust? Why put my fans through the never-ending cycle of failure. I’m tired of failing and I know that must be confusion for you guys to understand but trust me it makes sense to me. Each week win or lose it doesn’t matter because the end result is still the same; I’m still not taken seriously. I’m still here looking like a puppet without any strings, looking like a transitional champion someone that has nothing to gain but everything to lose. I just don’t understand it. I’ll never understand it.

Like how I’ll never understand why people don’t answer my open challenges? It’s almost to the point where I firmly believe that people don’t watch the full Climax Control show. They just watch the bits that concern them and fast forward through the rest. In fact I’d put money on it because SCW is filled with selfish, lazy and pathetic attention seekers that are only satisfied once their cups are full. When someone else rises before them they just break down and cry or they run away with their tails between their legs or my favourite they just don’t bother showing up to work anymore. Without a reason without warning because they know that they have messed up something and they don’t want to be accountable for their actions. The sad things is knowing that I have approached people asking for them to come at me, asking for them the challenge me yet here I am listening to the deafening sound of silence. My favourite response is why would I want to work against you when we could make a magical tag team? That’s all well and good but they all know that while I carry this Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship that the reality of us being able the challenge for the Tag Team Championships is unobtainable.

So there you have it Melephants you’ve survived a trip inside my mind, you now know how I feel and I have nothing but good positive vibes towards you all. So know what when I make my big decision this week at Climax Control. No more toying around, it’s time to make my mind up and just accept that I’ll never be anything more than this mid carder who will never be taken seriously… or continue to live in this fantasy land that one day just one day I’ll be the main eventer that I so wish I could be and people will take me seriously. Knowing my luck I would get there and I would trip and fumble but hey at least I was given the chance to shine.

Alrighty enough of that doom and gloom it’s time to move on to the next stage of my life and this stage of my life is set out to be the best one yet. I’m living with my boyfriend in our house with our baby boy Dexter. I’m receiving modelling offers up to my eyeballs, I’ve been asked to do motivational speeches, press conferences and media days… so let’s just say my life outside of wrestling is exactly where I want it to be.

Now let’s go and find out what this week had in store for me and I make my way towards Sunday night where I face My Hair Best Friend Kate Steele one on one for MY Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship.

Mwah xoxo

Daddy and Daughter talks;

Welcome to the beautiful Beverly Garden Park in Beverly Hills (Duh!) a place where tourist come to snap selfies in front of the famous Beverly Hills sign and marvel at the beautiful of crisp green gardens. While the Beverly Hillians (That’s a word right?) use this park for walking, jogging, running a place to mingle with friends or just a place to sit and read a book in peace. Ah yes peace something that has consumed Melody Grace Carpenter lately, ever since she wrapped up her filming of Jack Hammer Three she has found herself doing absolutely nothing and that to her was perfect. That was until today when her father demanded that she leaves her house she shares with James Huntington-Hawkes and joins him down at Beverly Gardens Park. Melody wasn’t sure why he father wanted to meet her at such short notice but he was her father and what was she to do? Of course she would go but she was troubled about why he made their meeting in a public place instead of joining her at her home. Regardless the offer was put on the table several times and each time he refused, so now we see both Melody and her father Russell strolling along one of the man pathways in the Gardens. Melody had her right arm linked with her father’s left arm are they walked side by side. Russell was in her typical farmer style get up in a pair of long blue jeans and a checked red shirt that was tucked in neatly. His cowboy boots were polished and on display, matching his big round belt buckle that was proudly showing off a rodeo trophy he had won back in the day. Melody on the other hand was wearing a pair of gold heels, with her long legs on display; she was covered from her knees up by a soft dusty pink dress while her long blonde hair was out. She was looking up at her father as he spoke to her listening to every single world that escaped his lips, making sure she didn’t miss a single word because what he had to say was no doubt going to be important.

Russell: So what are your thoughts Kiddo?

Russell looked down at his daughter with a fire burning in his eyes; he was trying to read her as he looked for the truthful answer. Melody just used her free left hand to sweep a long lock of blonde hair behind her ear she did the same action three times something she did when she was nervous.

Melody: Are you sure? I mean this is a huge request dad.

Russell tucked his bottom lip into his mouth chewing on it for a few moments before his deep southern accent was heard.

Russell: Your Mom and I would like to see the world now darling and we need someone to take over the family business, it’s not like you need to up and move there you could run it from home. We just need someone who will deal with business while we go away. I’m sure you’ll handle it, plus… the farm is going to be yours one day kiddo, you may as well get some practice in.

He nudged her slightly as he smiled down at her; Melody just looked up at her father a concerned look across her face. She didn’t know what to say, I mean she wanted to help her parents out but she didn’t know the first thing about running the family business. She didn’t know a great deal about anything if she was completely honest, however if you needed her to perform a song and dance musical Melody was your go to girl.

Melody: I don’t know Dad, I think I need to talk to James first I mean it’s a huge step and we are together now so all big decisions like this need to be spoken about together.

Russell looked down at his daughter and smiled he knew something she didn’t and she could tell.

Melody: Why are you smirking like that?

Russell tried to hide his smirk but he couldn’t he was insanely proud of his daughter and how grown up she was now all because she was madly in love with some guy he couldn’t work out if he liked or couldn’t stand. He liked how James had taken care of his daughter he just didn’t like his taste in music or clothing.

Russell: Would it help ease your mind, knowing I’ve already spoken to James and he is okay with this? He even said he would help you with the business sides of things so we wouldn’t get ripped off when it comes to orders. He just said it’s ultimately up to you and if you agree to do this, he will be happy to help us.

Melody looked at her father she wasn’t sure when he had spoken to James but she knew he wasn’t lying about it. She didn’t know a thing about running a business but she knew James did it was what he was good at; it was what he mastered in. After a few moments Melody rested her head on her father’s shoulder letting out a sigh.

Melody: Okay fine but on one condition.

Russell looked down at his little girl and smiled before he raised his right eyebrow when he questioned her.

Russell: What’s that princess?

Melody turned to look up at her father with her big white smile as she beamed up at him in delight.

Melody: You HAVE to take Mom to Italy you just HAVE tooo… she’s always wanted to go and it’s soooo pretty so please, please, please take her to Italy…

Russell brought his free hand up and held is open his palm facing her as he smiled.

Russell: Scouts honour.

Oh so that’s where Melody gets it from? As the two continued to walk around the Beverly Gardens Park, Melody looked up to see James Huntington-Hawkes, Dexter and her Mother waiting for them in the distance.

Melody: I need to go save James from Mom, she is probably harassing him about grandchildren or marriage or god knows what.

Russell just let out a slight chuckle before he felt his daughters arm pull away from his and within a matter of moments he watched as Melody skipped her way over towards James. As she made her way closer to him she jumped up into his waiting arms as he hugged onto her tightly. That action made Russell smile knowing that his daughter was now in safe hands when it came to James. While Sheryl on the other hand took the opportunity to jump in on the hug, turning this intimate hug into a group hug. The look on James’ face said it all he was uncomfortable with this group hug, while Melody’s facial expression was one fill with pure joy.  As for Dexter, well Dexter had turned away from the group and was looking at the other ducks swimming around the famous Beverly Hills fountain.

Kate, Kate, Kate. Kate the great, Kate the mighty, and Kate the one who I’ll be fighty… that’s probably the worst poem in history but hey I tried okay. I truly did. So this Sunday night I find myself in quiet the pickle as I finally get to face Kate Steele one on one for my Bombshell Internet Championship. Wow! This has been a match that I have been waiting for; for a long, long, long time... Truth be told I’m a little bit nervous about my match up this Sunday night because Kate is one of THE BEST that Sin City Wrestling has to offer and to finally get the chance to face her brings me nothing but happiness. However I’m a little upset as well I mean Kate is my best friend when it comes to our fabulous hair. I mean it’s always on point and well so is mine but this Sunday night I won’t have a chance to stop and ask her for hair product advice because I’ll be too busy  whooping her butt all over the arena.

Confident?!

I know right. Well I have to be after my match at Violent Conduct I beat Sammi Marlowe and Mercedes Vargas both of them in the same night that’s HUGE. That’s the highlight of my career and now I just have to back it up by showing Kate what I’m made of. And what am I made of I hear you ask? I’m made of sugar and spice and everything nice and pinches and punches and Melly-Go-Rounds and guts and determination. You know the perfect mixture of sweet and sour, naughty and nice, bitter and sweet that me… that’s what I’m made of and I’m going to use all of my stuffing’s to show Kate that she messed with the wrong girl when she steps up to me on Sunday night. I plan on shoving her back down the line when it comes to challenging me for my Bombshell Internet Championship. You see as much as I like Kate, I might just LOVE my Championship belt a whole lot more than I like her. In fact I know that I LOVE my belt more than I like her… so get ready Melephants you can jot that down as a simple

FACT!!!

YAS!!! It’s been forever since I’ve served up some cold hard FACTS! So maybe I should get to order of facts for Kate.

Fact one; Kate you might think you have what it takes to beat me and take my Bombshell Internet Championship belt away from me because you held the Roulette Championship for a record amount of days but I can assure you; you will not defeat me this Sunday night at Climax Control That’s a cold hard FACT! TRUTH!!!

Fact two; Kate you might have the history of winning championship matches under your belt but I can assure you, the only belt you will be walking out of Climax Control with this Sunday night will be the belt that you use to hold up your trashy pants. That’s just the honest TRUTH, that’s just another Melody Fact.

Fact Three; You will not be walking out with my Bombshell Internet Championship because well why? I defend what is mine and I hold what is mine close to me so don’t think for one second that your glorious hair will distract me and that will allow you to beat me. Nope, Nuh! It won’t happen… Tie it up and call it a high bun!

Fact Four; You long undefeated streak, your long championship reign doesn’t scare me it doesn’t shake my cage so know that this Sunday night your history, your past will be nothing when you come face to face with ME. The Current, the defending and after Sunday night when the bell tolls AND STILL Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion… MELODY GRACE CARPENTER!

Damn! Maybe there is some truth behind the stories that I’m turning into the female J2H. Well I did go by M2H once before so it’s only natural that I take on some of his vibes I guess. Winning vibes, J2Hism it’s catchy... I mean we are Sin City Wrestling’s power couple so it’s only fitting that we have a matching strength in confidence and nothing is going to stop me from feeling a million bucks. So I guess with this new found confidence what I do with it will be see this Sunday Night on Climax Control when I take on Kate. Will it bite me in the butt? Maybe but we won’t find out until the weekend when I either retain or lose my Internet Championship and I’m praying to the mighty lord of J2Hism that I can walk out this Sunday night with my championship wrapped around my waist.

I do know one thing is for sure when Kate and I finally go one on one inside the ring this Sunday night we will leave the crowd wanting more. That’s a fact and a guarantee so get ready for the show stealer this Sunday Night my Melephants. Until then be safe and stay marvellous…

Mwah!  
>