Author Topic: Churches, parks and boats.  (Read 268 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Churches, parks and boats.
« on: August 19, 2016, 11:51:53 PM »
 The scene opens up outside the church that J2H was seen in earlier today, however we are on the outside looking at Melody Grace and her son Dexter the Duck who are sitting on the steps of the church waiting. Melody is dressed up in a fancy yellow dress that falls to the floor, while Dexter is wearing his best going to the park clothes of a big black bow tie around his neck. As the two continue to wait they start to “talk”

Melody: I know Dexter, I know it’s cutting into your park time. I’m sure daddy will make it up to you so don’t be mad.

QUACK.

Melody: Don’t take that tone with me young man, I’m your mother and we are sitting on God’s steps. Oh God is that aloud? Oh God I just said Oh God? AND AGAIN!!

Melody leaps up to her feet so she isn’t sitting anymore while her hands fly up and cover her mouth in shock at what she had just said.

Melody: No, no, nooo... now Mommy’s going to go to that bad place.

QUACK

Melody: that’s not funny Dexter.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What’s not funny?

The sound of the large wooden church doors closing behind J2H startle Dexter as he leaps up and flaps his wings before rushing over to hide behind Melody’s legs. Melody turns around to look up at James and once her eyes look upon his J2H robe she can’t help but wince.

Melody: You didn’t?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I did.

Melody: Oh lord, we are all going to the devil’s playground.

QUACK

Melody: I know I know I’m sorry... James can we please go so we can take Dexter to the park, he is getting cranky?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I’m not going to the park with a duck.

Melody: But you know he loves his afternoon walkies by the lake.

QUACK.

Dexter and Melody both look at James with big puppy dog well duck eyes pleading him.

Melody: Pleeeeease take us to the park oh holy one.

J2H rubs his forehead frustrated but as if on cue a plan hits him.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Okay I’ll go...

Melody: Oh great, are you going to change first?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Fuck no, I’m going to spread the word of J2Hism.

With that said and done J2H tugged on his robe and walked past Melody and Dexter, heading towards his car that was parked directly out the front of the church. As he walked on past Melody turned to her baby boy and shrugged her shoulders.

Melody: Don’t ask me... I have NO idea what he is talking about.

QUACK.

Melody: He is not a weirdo he is your daddy and I love him.

QUACK.

Melody: Fine I’ll  try and get him to change clothes in the car, Jesus you are so pushy.

Melody and Dexter exchange a look of concern as Melody once again just spat out a religious word before they both rush off to follow James to his car and then off to the park.

--

The scene opens up on the front of a lavish stylish long white pristine boat, if you need to know whose boat it is, go watch J2H’ promo it’s okay I’ll wait. Who am I kidding I wait for no one. At the front of the boat a single female can be found her back towards the camera while she just stares out into the open ocean admiring its perfect blue colour. While the sea breeze sweeps her long blonde hair up it doesn’t take long for the blonde to be recognized as Miss Melody Grace as her soft and sweet voice hits the airways, as the boat gently sails the open ocean.

Melody: I’m on a boat (I’m on a boat) everybody look at me cause I’m sailing on a boat. Sorry please forgive me I’ve just had that song stuck in my head since James brought his boat and I went sailing on it. Whoa so I guess we can say it’s been a while I mean the last time I saw you all was like three weeks ago at Summer XXXTreme when we combined our super powers and overcame the Punk Princess Amy Marshall together. Yep we sure did, we took her down town to Mellytown and sent her packing to the back of the line. This week however is a new week and with every new week there is a new struggle in life we have to overcome. This week my struggle comes with the name Mercedes Vargas tagged on it. You know the one, you know the ultra successful Mercedes Vargas, who has done it all in Sin City Wrestling. Bombshell Championship, yep she’s held that.  Bombshell Tag Team Championship, yep she’s held that. Bombshell Roulette Championship, yep she’s held that. Bombshell Internet Championship, yep you guessed it she has held that as well.

Melody doesn’t turn around as she keeps her focus on the water in front of her.

Melody: What is it with me facing Grand Slammers? Oh well add her to the list.  

She reaches up and moves a few strands of her long blonde hair out of her face, her back still facing the camera.

Melody: There isn’t a damn thing Mercedes can’t accomplish here in Sin City Wrestling she is one of the holy ones, one of the lucky ones who have had the opportunity to go for and hold each and every single title that the company has to offer. She’s at the top of her game, she’s athletic, smart, super good with numbers, she’s pretty and she is THE BEST Bombshell we have around here on the microphone. Like she literally just oozes charisma and now she’s standing at my doorstep looking to become the next Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion.

Melody twirls around slightly showing the camera that she is a wearing her SCW Dexter shirt and just a small pair of denim shorts. Lying across her lap is her Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship.

Melody: Will she or won’t she? That is the question. I’ve heard the chatter all week that I’m not good enough and that Mercedes is going to show me what it’s like to stop living in fairy land and to finally grow up and take my job seriously. I’ve heard the snickers that FINALLY the Internet Championship was going to be back in the hands of a true champion after this Sunday. Her hands. To say that I’m not concerned would be a lie, I mean look at her stats now look at mine, she is miles in front of me and she is levels above me... however no matter what the numbers say and no matter what level my opponent is on, I will bring the fight to them I won’t back down and I won’t quit. You the Sin City Wrestling universe have put your faith in me and I will do whatever it takes to keep the faith alive.

She flashes a slight smile, Melody seems to be her normal self but something is off however she continues to talk.

Melody: This Sunday might just need a little extra faith and a little more praying to God to do but I’m hoping and I’m willing to get myself over the line. I’m hoping I can defeat Mercedes and show the world that I am who I say I am and that’s a serious Sin City Wrestling Champion. I would love nothing more than to prove all the haters wrong. I’m the type of girl who would love nothing more than to have a grand championship reign. I would love to laugh fear in the face and I would love to hold her Championship up high and when it all comes to an end know in my heart that I have done everything in my mind and everything in my soul to hold it to the highest level of accomplishment in its field. I want to be that girl, I want to be that girl in the Sin City Wrestling Internet Championship field, I want to be the poster child but this week I have to face Mercedes the girl who is infamously known for winning the big matches when it counts. Is this a big match? Hell yes this is a big match, it might not be in the main event, but I can assure you the passion, the pressure and the drive between us this Sunday will not take a back seat because of where we are on the card. I can promise you that.  

She licks her lips gently before continuing.

Melody: So how do you prepare to face someone like Mercedes? Well it’s been hard but like everyone she isn’t unbeatable. I mean if I can take down “the best” in Mikah surely I can take down Mercedes? That’s the vibe I was going for and I’m hoping this Sunday it pays off. However that doesn’t mean I have shyed away and I haven’t been taking this seriously, because mark my words I have been trying my hardest all week to retrain myself, to refocus, to rebuild and repair so when I go to Climax Control this Sunday I go in at one hundred percent ready.  I need to bring my A game this weekend, more this weekend than any other weekend in my life. This Climax Control is the match of my career that will define me, that will show me who I am and who I can be... all I need to do is beat Mercedes Vargas. Beat the Latina Heat, the Spanish Fly, The Argentine Assassin. I mean when you string together all of her nicknames it doesn’t really do anything for the nerves. However I won’t back down and I won’t quit.

Shaking her head from side to side Melody smiles, the fire inside of her has obviously been relit.

Melody: Mercedes asked for this match weeks ago after I had a rant about the Bombshell division, that rant is either going to be the driving force behind my success or the downfall of everything I have said and done since my comeback. My faith rests in the hands of Mercedes this Sunday. Will she slip up and will I be able to dominate and take this as another win under my belt or will the Spanish Fly be too much for the Californian Unicorn? I have what it takes to be beat Mercedes, I know I do. I’m going to make her regret ever looking in my direction, especially when she should have been focusing on the match she was in at the time. I don’t take lightly to people who have distractions in the ring and this Sunday night I’m going to make her pay for hers, by taking my Bombshell Internet Championship to the ring with me this Sunday night and walking back out with it once our match is finished. I will not back down, I will not quit. The only way Mercedes is going to take this belt from me is if she knocks me out and steals it from my cold passed out hands.

Nodding as if to agree with herself Melody continues.

Melody: I was going to say dead hands, but let’s be honest that sooo super dramatic and I don’t have time for that right now.  

Her cute girl laugh is heard before she quickly shuts it off regaining composure.

Melody: I have worked too hard, I have pushed through so much drama and gone through so much hate to get where I am today and where am I today? I’m at the top and do you REALLY think I’m going to give up these views of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell division? If you do you have another thing coming. Nothing has been handed to me in my career I have had to work hard for everything that I have and everything that I want and if anyone thinks I’m going to let someone like Mercedes, big match Mercedes, think that she can just walk in and throw some shade at me and take my title? She has another thing coming. It’s just the outcome she wanted won’t be the outcome she gets. I can promise you that, I can promise you all that. This Sunday I’m walking in as the champion and I’m walking out the champion, why? Because I won’t let an enigma like Mercedes and her past influence my future. I WILL NOT STAY IN HER SHADOW.  I will not fear her, I will not buckle under the pressure of fighting big match Mercedes because my Melephants deserve better...  I deserve better.

Melody points at her chest driving her point home to the viewers at home, while the boat continues to sail with her on it. The sun setting behind her, the timing was perfect.

Melody: I shouldn’t have had to go looking for this type of competition weeks ago, I shouldn’t have had to poke the bear to wake the rest of the Sin City Bombshell’s up. Sleep on me and that’s where your head will permanently lie. In dream land and that’s where Mercedes is if she thinks that this Sunday is going to be easy for her. It won’t be easy, I will give her the fight of her life, because we both have so much to prove. She has to prove that she is still relevant and that she can still hang with the big players in Sin City Wrestling, while I need to prove that I have what it takes to step up to the next level. How does one get to the next level you say? I know I can by beating two of the Sin City Wrestling’s Grand-slam Champions one after another, by beating a hall of famer and a future hall of famer within the last two matches. Take the bull by the horns and riding it in the direction that I want it, not the direction that it wants to go. I need to dominate, so dominate I will. I know that’s easier said than done right? I mean it is Big Match Mercedes but like Amy Marshall, like Mikah she isn’t unbeatable and she isn’t unstoppable.

Once again Melody pulls a few strands of her hair back behind her ears, before she looks directly into the camera to continue.

Melody: This Sunday she is going to be stopped once more, dead in her tracks. She might have thought she was going to re rail her tracks after her lost at Summer XXXtreme by securing my Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship in her follow up match but I can promise you it won’t be that easy. I won’t give up that easy, I’m not that easy to beat just ask everyone who has faced me since my return. That’s right Mercedes, you’re good with numbers how many times have I lost since my return? Zero. How many times will I have lost after this Sunday night? Zero. I don’t plan on breaking this undefeated streak until I make yours look like a warm up to a track and field event.  You should have stayed in your lane and that was playing ring-a-ring-a-rosey with the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship, making it out to be the hot potato joke that it is. You should have kept your eyes on the “bigger” prized because now you have entered my territory and I don’t take lightly to trespassers. In fact I chase them away, this Sunday your fate will be no different.

A cool confident smile crosses the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champions face and somewhere you just know in the distance J2H is smiling at his girlfriend proud of her for finally finding her voice.  

Melody: Ever since I’ve came back to Sin City Wrestling, I’ve had people chomping at the bit to get at me and ever since I’ve returned I’ve done everything in my power to keep them at bay. Do you really think that you’ll be any different? Do you really think that Big Match Mercedes will have the winner’s edge over me? No I highly doubt it, because right now she is wounded, her pride has been knocked down a few levels and she is licking her wounds from Summer XXXtreme. Mercedes has taken a hit and to me that is a weakness that I’m going to expose on Sunday and make her wish that she never ever decided to show up for that poor little interview so she could speak my name, saying that I should go back to my fantasy world of Unicorns and Rainbows?

Looking down at her Duck on her shirt Melody quickly looks back up at the camera focused.

Melody: I love it when people say that I live in this made up universe, this made up dream land with fairytales and love stories come true and every one lives happily ever after. I also love it how this is the ONLY thing besides JAMES that every bombshell has to use against me. It’s getting old and it’s getting boring.  I expected A LOT more from Mercedes and I expected something that had meaning or that had life behind it. I didn’t expect this washed up “I never back down from a challenge” hog wash that she was throwing out, because you know what Mercedes? You do have the history of winning the big matches but you also have the history of backing down and letting people down as well, don’t think that I haven’t noticed that. You talk the big talk but sometimes when the pressure gets too much and it’s time to turn into a diamond, you refuse to shine and end up just being crushed or remaining as the stale piece of coal that you are.  

With a cheeky wink she composed herself and continued, her hands had now found her lap and were placed on top of her Championship belt.

Melody: This Sunday will be no different; you have the golden opportunity in your hands... will you make the play or will you just stumble and fall like you did at your chance to recapture your Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship? It’s up to you Mercedes the call is yours, I mean that’s what you will tell yourself however you’re now in my world, you’re in my division you’re not going to get away with just thinking that you can just waltz on back into the Internet  Championship division because you knew that Summer XXXtreme that you were going to fail at becoming the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion, because let’s face it that’s the only reason why you voiced your concern and your opinion about what I had to say about the Bombshells. You wanted to guarantee your place in line for a shot at my Championship. You wanted to extend your time in the spotlight for a little bit longer, well trust me Mercedes I can see your plan and I can see through your hidden agenda anything to get close to the gold again right? Anything to keep your manicured nails dug deeply into the spotlight... you can sense that your time is fading, I’m not judging you for it... however I think it’s pretty pathetic that you stooped that low. You’re big match Mercedes surely you could think of another way to stay relevant?

Melody’s hazel eyes didn’t leave the camera as it focused in on her face to see that she was one hundred percent focused and ready for Sunday.

Melody: So here we go, we get to finally get to go one on one inside the six sided ring, this time for my Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship. I’m not going to be an easy victory for your Mercedes, you know that however I don’t think you realise how much so. I look forward to seeing you on Sunday night, I look forward to finally performing in front of my Canadian Melephants and trust me they will be loud, they will be proud and when we all team up and we all get together things can get a little rowdy because we get ridiculous and well... you won’t stand a chance. I’m not sorry for that, it’s just how it goes... I’m not sorry for the fact you won’t be leaving Canada as the NEW Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion... because at the end of the night everyone is going to hear these words coming from Justin’s lips AND STILL YOUR SIN CITY WRESTLING BOMBSHELL INTERNET CHAMPION..... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEELODY GRAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEE!

With that said and done Melody rises to her feet and lifts her Bombshell Internet Championship up over her head, while looking over towards it. Displaying it in all its glory before she placed it down over her right shoulder, the look in her eyes was nothing short of appreciation for the championship belt that she proudly called hers. With everything said and done the camera slowly faded out of the shot of Melody standing there with her belt proudly draped over her shoulder, before she spun on her heels to look back out over the water and enjoy her cruise on J2H’s new fancy boat.  
>