Author Topic: Growing UP!  (Read 273 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Growing UP!
« on: July 15, 2016, 06:07:37 PM »
 Well hello strangers, how are you all going? Good I hope I mean it’s been a while I’m pretty sure like six planets have been discovered since the last time I spoke to you. Nevertheless I’m glad to be back and I’m glad to be on this week’s edition of Climax Control. I mean it would be pretty bad if I didn’t show up to this week’s Climax Control and didn’t have a match after my little rant that I had on TV last week. Speaking of that rant since I’ve had it, let’s look at who has stepped up to face me shall we?

Crickets…

No one, not one single person has put their hand up and said “You know what Melody? You’re right. So you know what? We should totally have a match together and HEY why don’t you put your Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship on the line as well let’s make it interesting”. Instead all I have heard is nothing… nothing at all... I even went and got my ears tested just in case my hearing was forsaking me but NOPE perfect hearing senses all round, in fact I was told my hearing was so good I could hear a pin drop from over a six miles away… and trust me I’ve been hearing a lot of pins dropping since that doctors appointment… it’s just sad that I haven’t heard of any challenges.

It’s disheartening to the point it’s becoming a joke and not to mention I’m getting bored and we all know things go pear shaped when I get bored. Just ask J2H how things have been in his life lately since I’ve been getting angry and frustrated with the lack of competition… I’ve turned everything in our lives into a competition to compensate… it’s getting to the point that is almost out of hand I mean I raced Simpson and James to the pool the other day and they didn’t even know it was a race, but I won and that was the most thrilling feeling I have had in a long time when it comes to my competitive spirit. I’m pretty sure if my competitive spirit had a flame it would be flickering on its last licks of life.

Sad just sad.

However with every negative there is a positive and I guess my silver lining is that this weekend at Climax Control I get to be in singles action when I go one on one with Sin City Wrestling new comer Amy-Jayne BUT PLOT TWIST it’s not for my championship… HOWEVER PLOT TWIST Mark Hot Stuff Ward said that if I get pinned before Summer Xtreme I will lose my championship. So don’t think I haven’t worked that out Boss man, I’m A LOT smarter than that.  Oh and FUN FACT Amy Marshall is going to be the special guest referee so don’t think I haven’t factored that she will try and get her grubby hands involved in this match somehow. I mean she’s the only Bombshell that has had any interest in the Internet Championship since I gained it, so kudos for that.

However I’ve got you scouted Amy Marshall, you just stay in your lane on Sunday night and the referee you were born to be and leave out impending championship match for Summer Xxtreme.

Anyways enough about that I will talk about the match later because right now I need to get ready for the biggest wedding event of 2016 when Roxi and Keira renew their vows and I GET TO BE HEAD BRIDESMAID! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Look I know I keep saying that but when you’re Melody Grace every day is a good day there is no bad days, so I will keep saying it until the day I die.

Not only do I have wedding to attend this week but I also have my best friend’s birthday party on Friday night and trust me it’s been one hell of a week trying to convince James to come with me. You’ll have to tune in and see if he decided to show up, you really wouldn’t want to miss this party if he does. I mean Rage will be there and those two HATE each other. However the party isn’t about them, it’s about Odette and celebrating her life thus far I mean she has a number of accomplishments under her belt but I dare say her best ones would be meeting Gabriel, marrying Gabriel and making baby Lucas. So hopefully no drama spills out so we can just focus on Odette and give her the best party a girl could ask for, I mean it’s pretty obvious Despy and I will have a number of surprises up our sleeves, I mean when don’t we?

So prepare for anything, you have all been warned.

Although I will try and be on my best behaviour because Gabriel told me he has restocked his disappearing dust and I really don’t want to go away anywhere, everything in my life has just finally fell into place and I don’t want it to be ruined from me disappearing… again!

Eeep!

Alright enough chit chat let’s get this one underway shall we?

--

The scene opens up inside a dimly lit backseat of a car. Sitting in the back of the car is none other than Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion Melody Grace and her boyfriend Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion James Huntington-Hawkes III. Now the two don’t have their respected belts with them I however just like bringing them up whenever I get the chance because these two are the true golden couple of Sin City Wrestling. They are sitting side by side into a big SUV while they are getting privately driven to the massive mansion up in the Vegas hills that belong to Odette and Gabriel Stevens to celebrate Melody’s best friend’s birthday party. The two are sitting in silence while to the left of Melody is a big present that has been specially wrapped for her best friend to open on her birthday. James is wearing a pair of custom made sneakers with a part of black shorts that are cute off at the knee, whit a black t-shirt over his chest around his neck are his infamous gold chains, that he is currently playing with. Melody on the other hand was wearing black sneakers with a pair of long leather pants that clung to her body hugging her curves and well defined leg muscles, while her top half was covered in a sheer red business shirt, underneath her black bra could be seen just peeking out it was racy but classy. In fact ever since she had hired her stylist things were getting a little racy for her in her outfit department however when you’re dating J2H it’s never a good thing to be behind the fashion times. Melody could sense that something was wrong with her boyfriend so she quickly reached over and held onto his hands, stopping him from playing with his chains.

Melody: Are you mad at me?

She was looking into his eyes looking for the truth which she knew he was good at hiding from her at times. James just let out a sigh returning the gaze that his girlfriend was giving him, his fingers wrapping around hers to hold her hands.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What gives you that idea?

Reaching up with his left hand her broke his hold on hers so he could push a stray blonde strand of her naturally wavy hair behind her ear. Cupping the side of her face for a while he pulled his hand back gently watching as she closed her eyes to relish his touch before she parted her big plump lips to reply.

Melody: You just seem really distant with me today, that’s all.

Squeezing his right hand that was still in hers Melody gave James a small worried smile that he was quick to remove.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I feel like I’m about to walk into a lion’s den Melody, can’t say that I enjoy that feeling.

Melody kept her eyes locked on with his as she brushed her finger tips over the back of his hand trying to reassuring him that everything was going to be fine.

Melody: Oh… well you have nothing to worry about, I promise you everyone will be on their best behaviour, this is outside of work hours James, it’s for Odette’s birthday and if she even thinks there will be drama she will kick everyone out. You know what she’s like, well you know what she’s like since having Lucas, she doesn’t want or need any rubbish happening in her life so if anything looks bad, she’ll shut it down.

Her big beautiful lips gave him a smile but James wasn’t so sure on what his girlfriend had just told him would turn out to be the truth. James removed his right hand away from Melody to rest it in his lap, a movement that took Melody by surprise.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I’m not worried about drama Melody; I worried about your so called friends.

He was grumpy and she knew he was grumpy because she had once again forced him to do something he didn’t want to do. Melody let out a sight sigh trying to hide her disappointment in herself from him, but James knew that she was feeling bad about it already.

Melody: Look I promise you Rage will behave, Despy will be too busy planning surprises for Odette and keeping a look out on Lucas, Synn will be watching Despy… Gabriel will be making sure Odette is having the best time, plus Gabriel kinda likes you. You don’t have to worry, plus I have a surprise for you so we won’t be at the party for long.

She winked at him trying to take his mind off the fact that he had to play nice for a few hours with people he didn’t like.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What about all your other “friends”?

Screwing up her nose she sighed this time outload so he knew that she was disappointed.

Melody: You mean the ones I barely talk to?

Looking at him she wanted to make sure he was looking directly at her, Melody wanted him to know the truth.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> If you say so.

She quickly pulled her hands away from him and reached over to grab at her clutch, ripping it open she fumbled around for a few seconds before she pulled out her IPhone.

Melody: I know so… see look.

She held out her unlocked phone as if to give James permission to go through it, if that’s what she needed to do to calm his nerves she was going to do it.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I’m not going through your phone Melody.

He pushed her hands away with her phone in it, which brought a smile to her face for a second before she looked back at him to see that he was still in bad mood.

Melody: Well you need to learn to trust me Jam; I would never do anything to hurt you. Sure things happened while we were apart on both sides of this relationship but I told you when I made the big bold move that I’m all in. That means making sure you’re happy and that’s all I care about. I would give up everything for you, hell the only people in need in my life are my parents, the Sins, Roxi, Misty, Simpson and more importantly you. So please start seeing that. I don’t want you stressing about things that aren’t going to happen.

Melody placed her phone down to her side so she could grab onto James’ left thigh giving it a cheeky squeeze she felt him twitch under her touch. James turned to look at his blonde girlfriend, his eyes burning into her as he questioned her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> How do you know?

Melody’s stern face turned to one of a smile as she brought her face closer to his, she gently placed a small delicate kiss on his lips before she pulled back to unleash her positive answer and hopefully her positive energy.

Melody: Because I just know so. So this is what’s going to happen for the rest of our long lives… We are going to be together forever I mean if that’s what you want. One day I’ll stop being embarrassing to you. One day we will live together and one day we will get matching cars and t-shirts.  One day you’ll say I love you Melody and I’ll say I love you too James. One day you’ll let me redecorate the house and one day you’ll let me get a dog called spot but the funny thing is he won’t have any spots on him. One day you’ll call Dexter your son before he moves away to duck college which will be the saddest day of my life but you will comfort me regardless because you’ll love me endlessly. We’ll inherit my families vineyard and we’ll continue to grow the Carpenter Wine Brand together bringing it out of the dark ages and after that one day you might even maybe, I mean I’m not pushing for it or anything and I promise you I’ll never speak of it again after this but like maybe one day, like deep into the future of Jamel you’ll let me be a mommy to your children.

Her hazel eyes were almost glowing with life as she just mapped out their whole life in front of their eyes. James didn’t know what to say at first however he felt the need to reply because the innocent pleading look on his girlfriend’s face was going to eat him alive if he didn’t make an effort to respond.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Mel…

As he went to continue unsure of what he was going to say he was glad that Melody’s voice over powered his.

Melody: I won’t say another word about it; I just wanted you to know what was on my wish list from the get go that’s all.

She tried to comfort him by moving on from the topic but something was missing from Mel’s big list of wishes, one that James thought for sure she would bring up again. He leant forward and held onto her hands holding them in her lap as he finally questioned her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> No marriage?

His right eyebrow was raised, it was as if he was testing her but Melody knew how he felt about marriage. It was her fault really for tricking him into a fake one. Melody just licked her lips and let out a big exhale, she knew this answer was going to be hard to say but it was the truth and he needed to hear the truth.

Melody: No marriage. I mean if we are being completely honest if it happens it happens if not it doesn’t, no big deal, no big dramas. I already know I want to be together with you forever so why do I need a silly bit of paper to prove it, plus… Melody Grace Carpenter-Huntington-Hawkes Number one is really long and would give me writer’s cramp writing that. PLUS I already have this to prove that we are going to be together forever and you have a matching one so nah, nah.

She turned over her left ring finger to show off her JAHHIII tattoo with a proud smile on her face, while she quickly poked her tongue of out her lips to back up her “nah, nah” remark.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You’re not just saying all of this because you think this is what I want to hear are you?

She shook her head no, she wasn’t just sugar coating anything anymore to make people happy, for the first time in her life she was being who she really wanted to be.

Melody: You know I’m a bad liar and you know I have no filter when it comes to talking to you. So read in to it if you want, but I really wished you would just believe me and stop thinking the worst all the time. You said we would drop everything from our past and we would start fresh, so let us start fresh?

She was hoping for an answer that was positive and that would bring an end to all the doubt that James was feeling but instead he just ignored it, it was going to be a drama for another day or maybe that was his way of showing her he was happy to start fresh? Who knew?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Hold up didn’t you say you have a surprise for me? What is it?

He was looking at her like a kid in a candy store while rubbing his hands together trying to work out what Melody had in store for him next. Although James knew better when it came to Melody’s surprises, because what she thought was good wasn’t exactly his definition of a fun time.

Melody: Now you pick up on it?

Flashing him a playful little smirk, Melody rolls her tongue over her glossed lips almost trying to tease her boyfriend.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What did you do?

The devilish glint in her eyes had him second guessing this choice to try and find out what her big surprise was already. The look on her face that she had now always meant trouble and James didn’t feel like getting into any trouble tonight.

Melody: I didn’t do anything, well I did but nothing bad I hope.

She faked innocent once more as she brushed a strand of her blonde hair out of her eye sight, almost like she was playing with her hair on cue to add to her hidden agenda that she was hiding behind a smoke screen of mystery.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You hope?

His lips were curled up to the side, he was now hooked in this little game that Melody was playing however a million and one different scenarios were running through his head he was just praying the outcome would be one that he liked.

Melody: Do you notice anything different about me?

Melody titled her head to the side playing up her innocent little girl act while James studied her up and down, looking all the way down to her feet back up to her face, he scanned over her hair but he couldn’t see anything different about her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Well you haven’t changed your hair.

Well he was right about that; however he couldn’t keep his gaze off Melody as she looked past him making sure the privacy screen was still up in the car so the driver couldn’t look back and see them. His eyes followed hers before they raced back to see that she was slowly unbuttoning her sheer red blouse and by slowly she was doing it one button at a time, while looking at him dead in the eyes. James right eyebrow arched up as Melody softly spoke as she got to the fourth button down.

Melody: Keep looking; maybe try looking in this general area.

She parted her sheer shirt apart showing off her lacy black bralette that was underneath that was housing her small but enough breasts. She let go of her shirt and ran her manicured French tip nail across her bra helping James find her hidden surprise.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Mel, is that what I think it is?

Her fingertip ran across the lace stopping to tap two little gold balls that were either side of her left nipple.

Melody: What do you think it is?

She was looking up at him with a hint of mystery in her eyes while she was oozing this new sexual confidence about her body, something that James had never encountered yet when it came to her. As James was going to speak the car hit a speed bump and Melody’s delicate gold chain dropped down into her cleavage not helping James with his inability to look away from the sight that was before his eyes.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> When did you get your, well when did you get that done?

He peeled his eyes away from his surprise before he looked back up towards Melody who was blushing like a school girl who had just been caught staring at the hot guy from across the room.

Melody: A week ago, do you like it?

She bit down on her bottom lip hoping to get a positive answer from him but James wasn’t giving away a single thing.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Why did you get your nipple pierced?

He seemed disappointed and that made Melody’s smile turn upside down to a frown.

Melody: Because I’ve always thought they were cute, plus everyone always asks us how are we even together I mean you’re the big bad boy and I’m the sweet and innocent Melody… well now I’m your bad girl. I mean I’m pretty much just a bike and a leather jacket away from being in a gang… so I’m like the baddest girl you know.

She dropped her hands to her side before she brought them back up to her shirt to start buttoning her blouse back up. James quickly reached out and grabbed onto her petite hands, stopping her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You’re not getting a bike.

He flashed a rare smile that he only seemed to own when he was around her.

Melody: Can I get a scooter?

She was pushing her luck but there was something about the little playful glimpse in his eyes that said he was shocked but impressed with her surprise.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> No, I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.

She leant over closer to him, so she could whisper into his ear, she wasn’t really sure why she was whispering as it was only them in the back of the car but she wanted to add some sass to this moment.

Melody: So do you approve or did Melly do bad?

Pulling away from him she stopped to look into his eyes hoping she would get a smile out of him, the smile wasn’t too far behind as he looked down at her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Oh you did a terrible thing.

She faked a pout as she mirrored his mischievousness something that he only showed her and no one else.

Melody: You don’t like it?

Her pout grew bigger as she pushed her plump lips out further, before running her fingers through her blonde hair. James reached up and placed his right hand on the nape of her neck looking at her lips before down to his surprise before back up to her eyes.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I don’t know how I feel about it Mel.

His fingers brushed the side of her neck sending a shiver down her body as she was ticklish but she wasn’t going to laugh and ruin this moment. She was growing up and maturing into a young woman and young ladies don’t laugh from being tickled when they are currently trying their best to seduce their boyfriends.

Melody: Oh well maybe if you got to touch it you would know how you feel about it?

She bit down on her bottom lip once more unsure if what she had just said was “sexy” or “creepy” but she was giving it all she could right here and now, she would learn how to master it in time. Just as James was about to slide his hand down towards her left breast a loud voice was heard over the intercom system.

Driver: We’re here.

James nostrils flared in anger as he was so close to getting what he wanted but Melody was now just wiggling her right index finger at him.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Can’t we drive around and do the block?

Melody just shook her head no, she was going to make him wait and with a spoilt little smile she pulled herself away from James and started to button her sheer top back up.

Melody: You’ll just have to wait and see if you like it after the party now… too slow Jam.

She finished her top button and looked over at her boyfriend as he ran his hand over his face cursing to himself.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I don’t even want to go to this party.

He wasn’t lying before and now he defiantly wasn’t lying, he just wanted to see how far this little cheekily display from Melody would go on for.

Melody: Stop complaining and stop over thinking this, all you have to do is stay by my side and don’t even think about them, because now you have something to occupy your thoughts and keep you on your toes.

She ducked her head into his head finding his right ear so she could almost whisper that last statement into it driving her point home. She was going to be the devil to him tonight. If he thought he was going in for a quick hello and goodbye he had another thing coming, Melody was going to milk this birthday party out for as long as she could, to see how well she had played her little seduction game and gotten under James’ skin. Not because she hated him but because she wanted to excite him, she wanted to keep him thinking about her, she wanted to keep him busy and keep things fresh so he would never grow bored of her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Who are you and what did you do with Melody?

James turned to look at his girlfriend a massive smirk on his face as he proudly looked upon her.

Melody: I am Melody silly, I’m your Melody and you bring out the best in me.

She quickly pressed her glossed lips against his making sure it was only a gentle and soft kiss so James didn’t end up with her lip gloss all over his lips, something that she knew he hated.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Other people would disagree.

As she pulled away from him she felt his arms being wrapped around her back pulling her closer towards him, so he could steal another kiss from her. Disregarding the fact she had that sticky lip gloss on that he hated.

Melody: Well other people and their opinions don’t matter, only yours and mine when it comes to you and me.

Melody placed her thumb over James’ lips and wiped her gloss off of them before the two shared a cute smile to one another before they finally made their exit out of the vehicle. These two were off and ready for a night that would be both fun and painful all at the same time.

--

So here we go again, it’s a new week with a new challenge and this time my challenge comes in the form of Sin City Wrestling new comer Amy-Jayne. The worst thing about facing newcomers is you never know what they are capable of and well if I’m honest facing Amy-Jayne makes me a little bit nervous. I mean have you seen how much bigger she is than me? And I don’t mean that as in weight wise I mean that as in height wise, she’s a giant. I’m going to look like a tiny little elf compared to her in the ring this Sunday night and I have to beat her because I’m not convinced that this isn’t a secret Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship match. I mean who wouldn’t be surprised if Mark Ward did stroll out and change the match at last minute anyways? He is known for that. I wouldn’t be surprised and I wouldn’t be surprised if Amy Marshall tries something dodgy during the match as well.

So once again it’s Me, Melody Grace against the world. I’m getting used to those odds with every aspect of my life. However I will not let the odds stand up against me and defeat me, I will step out from the shadows of Amy Jayne and Amy Marshall and I will defend my SCW Bombshell Internet Championship with every ounce of fight I have left in my body. It’s time for me to wake up again and start getting serious about my job and my position in Sin City Wrestling. I mean I had fought hard for weeks if not months to get to where I am now and I’m not going to have it ruined by a bunch of lazy Bombshells who can’t be bothered to man well woman up and face me.

This all starts this Sunday night when I go up against Amy Jayne, the ravishing Romanian. I’m not going to back down and I’m not going to shy away from the fight when it comes to her, she can say what she likes but it doesn’t matter if she is bigger than me, as I will just be faster than her. It doesn’t matter if she is more powerful than me, as I will just be more technical. I have spoken to many trainers over this week, such as Derek, Gabriel, Synn and even J2H and they all say the same thing go with your gut instinct; do what you think is right and keep my head in the game at all times. So that’s what I’ll be doing. I will be keeping my eyes locked on Amy Jayne and if Army Marshall tries to do something funny I will realign my senses to take her out as well.

BOOM, WE’VE GOT A MARSHALL DOWN!

There is nothing that is going to stop me from winning this Sunday night. I have to win. I know winning isn’t everything and I know I shouldn’t put this amount of pressure on myself but I have a point to prove. I have to prove that the Internet Championship deserves to be in the spotlight regardless of all the rubbish that is floating around the Bombshell Championship. Kate Steele and I truly have the hardest jobs on this roster at the moment and that’s trying to build up our divisions that we are trying to keep in the spotlight, when no one else can give a rats because it’s all about the “top” prize. Though Kate doesn’t seem to have to try, she is just that damn good at defending and beating everyone in the world of Roulette. While I still have A LOT to prove. I’m only a new champion and I know people like Amy Jayne and Amy Marshall will see that as a weakness.

So I won’t allow it to be a weakness, as I will walk into this week’s Climax Control and I will show the world, I will show Amy Jayne that this is my title and that this is my match. I will fight, pin and win. I will not struggle; I will not bow to the restrictions of Amy Jayne being the power house that she is. I will find away and I will knock her down. I will defend my championship even though it’s not on the line because I have to, each and every week if my belt is on the line or not I will fight as if I’m defending it. I have to, I need to and I want to and when I want to do something I’m like a dog with a bone.

I never let go.

I need to find the fight back inside me and this weekend is the prefect chance to do that, when I take on Amy Jayne. Now let’s just make it perfectly clear I have nothing against her, I don’t even know her and that right there is a major bonus for her, because she can do her research on me while all I have on the table is her first ever match in SCW to fall back on. Nevertheless she doesn’t  and won’t know a damn thing about me, she doesn’t know the pressure, the struggles or the obstacles I had to climb to become the Bombshell Internet Champion, she doesn’t know the fight I have had to put up since deciding to become a wrestler, so people would take me seriously. So I will use all of those skills, all of that drive, all of the ring knowledge, all of the support from my Melephants and all of my guts so I can taste the sweet taste of glory.

I will use Amy Jayne as a platform to show the rest of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roster that I mean business and that I meant it when I said I want to make my championship belt the best there is… just like Kate has highlighted the Roulette Championship with her impressive reign.

It’s nothing personal Amy Jayne, it’s just business.

--

The scene opens back up inside the back of the familiar car from earlier to show Melody and James sitting side by side again. James has his right arm draped around Melody’s shoulders as she is resting her head down on his chest. Her fingers are twirling around his thick gold chains while they are being driven back to their accommodation while they are staying in Vegas.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> So much for just hanging around for a little bit, we’re like the last ones to leave.

With his left hand James ran his fingers through Mel’s hair, before rolling his forefinger and thumb down to her jaw to tilt her head up so she was now looking at him. Melody was trying to hide her devilish smile as it was her plan all along to make James suffer and handle being at the party for as long as he could. She was quiet surprised he lasted the whole night without flipping out and demanding to go home, so Melody was taking that as a win.

Melody: I told you before I didn’t realise what the time was.

She looked at him down to her wrist before pointing at it as if to say she didn’t have a watch on, that movement alone called James to hold back a laugh. He knew what she was playing at he wasn’t silly nor was he blind, however he was happily playing along with her mind games.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Yeah, yeah I’m sure.

A slight smirk crossed his face as he watched as Melody’s cheeks flushed a shade of red, she had been caught out but she was going to try her best to keep the charade up.

Melody: I’m sorry.

Melody faked her innocence before flashing him her “serious” smile that was cheekier than anything.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You’re a terrible liar, you know that right?

James ran his thumb over Melody’s plump lips as she pouted them towards him, hitting him with a dose of the puppy dog eyes as well.

Melody: I know, but look at this face, you’ll forgive me.

She fluttered her eyelashes at him beating them up and down as she edged herself in closer towards him, hugging onto his torso as if she was holding onto it for dear life.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Will I?

His tone matched hers as he was playing her little game, letting her be this side of herself that she had never been before.

Melody: ah huh, it’s in the boyfriend rule book. If your said girlfriend gives you the pouty face with the puppy dog eyes you must forgive her.

She was nodding at herself, as if she was backing up her own statement.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> And who wrote this book?

She kept her focus on his eyes before proudly saying.

Melody: Oh I don’t know some girl called Melody Grace I think.

Reaching up she tapped her right index finger on his jaw, before licking her lips.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Seems Legit

He mirrored her action as she ducked his head down closer to hers, pulling her close to him.

Melody: Oh it totally is.

Before the two could continue with their words, their lips were on each other’s and they were gently but softly kissing, leaving the scene to fade. AWWWW bloody adorable.
>