Author Topic: The War Rages On..  (Read 273 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
The War Rages On..
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »
 Scene 1
San Diego, California
Immediately after Climax Control

Misty couldn't get herself to watch the Bombshell's Clash of the Champions main event match tonight.  It was nothing against any of the champions, but the match just before had featured Drake Green putting his title on the line against the unstoppable beast known as Rage.  It was no secret that Misty and Drake were growing closer in recent weeks, and after she watched the Sin of Wrath again go to great lengths to destroy Drake Green, she had to rush to the trainer's locker room to check on him.

The medical staff wouldn't allow her inside for a while as they checked on Drake, so she waited very impatiently out in the hall.  It took at least thirty minutes, maybe longer, for the door to swing open and one of the trainers to walk out.  After sitting on the floor against the wall, Misty sprang to her feet and walked right up to the trainer.

Misty: How is he?

Ever since Drake had come back after his neck injury, Misty had been trying not to show too much concern over his decision to get back in the ring, but with each attack at the hands of Rage, she was finding it more difficult to hide her concern.  The trainer studies her worried expression and places a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Trainer: Why don't you come see for yourself?  We told him you were waiting to see him.

The trainer steps aside, allowing Misty to walk into the locker room.  Misty is relieved once she steps through the door and sees Drake sitting up in one of the chairs.  He looks a little worse for wear, considering what he had just went through, but it was almost a miracle to see him sitting up in the first place.

Misty: Jesus, I wasn't expecting you to be conscious let alone sitting up on your own.  How are you feeling?

Drake simply shrugs his shoulders as he rubs the back of his neck.

Drake: A little sore, but I've been worse.  That piece of shit needs to work a little harder to finish me off.

Misty: He seems hell bent on doing just that from the looks of it.  He got himself disqualified from the match for Christ's sake.

Drake: Oh well.  That's his problem, but this shit isn't over yet.  Not by a long shot.

Misty nods, trying her best to be supportive.  She is more successful than she was in the beginning, and Drake knows this, but he looks at her and manages to crack a smile; even letting out a slight laugh.

Misty: What?  What is so funny?

Drake: You.  I know you're just dying to beg me to back off of this shit with Rage.

Misty can't help but crack a smile now.

Misty: While that may be partly try, I'd actually like to see you kick his ass.  If he hadn't threatened me the way he did last week, maybe I would try and talk you out of it.  But, considering he put his disgusting hands on me, I'd like to see someone bring that bastard down to his knees.

Drake: Well, you did manage to pull that off on your own from what you told me.  I wish I was there to see that.

Misty smirks proudly.  She walks over and takes a seat next to Drake , looking him up and down.

Misty: I won't bug you anymore about it after this but, are you sure you're okay?  Rage was brutal out there...

Drake nods slowly, trying to stretch out the muscles in his neck.

Drake: I'm fine.  I'll get him back a million times worse for it so don't worry.  What about you?  How's your ribs holding up?

Misty: Getting better.  It helps that I didn't have a match tonight or any surprise ambushes by the Mean Girls.  

Drake: No, but you did have a drag contest and an arm wrestling match with one of them.

Misty looks away, slightly embarrassed, but Drake nudges her and laughs.

Drake: That was a one time thing, right?  I mean...you don't have some secret drag fetish I don't know about?

Misty laughs and shakes her head, quickly putting those worries aside.

Misty: Nah, you don't have to worry about that.  I just did all that to prove a point.  I beat Holly at her own game.  Not to mention I pissed off Liz and Veronica shortly after that.  All in all, not a bad night.

Drake: I hope you know what you're doing.

Misty: Oh I know exactly what I'm doing.  I promise you that.

Drake: Fair enough.  So what's next?  

Misty shrugs, thinking over the answer to the carefully.

Misty: I'm not one-hundred percent sure on that just yet, but I'll figure it out as I go along.  I'm actually heading back to Vegas for this week, though.  Eden starts school on Wednesday so I want to be there.  I don't have a match next week either and I could use a week off from pissing off the Mean Girls.  What about you?

Drake: Hadn't really had a chance to think about it.

Misty goes quiet for a few moments, getting an idea in her head.  She's not sure if she should suggest it, but Drake can tell she's got something on her mind and immediately questions her about it.

Drake: What?  What are you thinking?

Misty: Oh...nothing.  It's not a big deal...

Drake: Try me.  

Misty: Well...you could come back to Vegas with me for a few days.  Eden has been asking when she gets to meet you...

Drake takes in a deep breath, nodding slowly. He doesn't say anything for a while, thinking about what to do, until Misty breaks the awkward silence between the two.

Misty: You don't have to, Drake.  It was just a suggestion.  I know it's probably---

Drake: No, no...It's cool.  You can introduce me to Eden.

Misty: You sure?  We can wait a while...

Drake laughs and shakes his head.

Drake: You know she's just going to bug you constantly until she meets me.  So why not?  Kids love me anyway.

Misty grins, not even bothering to hide her amusement with that last statement.  She laughs, but doesn't say a thing.  At least not until Drake calls her out on it.

Drake: Is there a reason that's so funny?

Misty shakes her head.

Misty: No, not really.  But, I think you're jumping the gun in assuming Eden will like you.  

Drake: I don't think I am.  You like me so I have a good feeling she will, too.

Misty shakes her head, keeping as serious a look on her face as she can.

Misty: Care to make a little bet on that?

Drake: You sure you want to place a bet on something you're going to lose?

Misty chuckles.  She gets to her feet, standing directly in front of him, looking down into his eyes confidently.

Misty: I'm so sure I'll even let you make the terms.  So...what do you say?

Misty holds her hand out, urging Drake to shake it in agreement.  He leans back in the chair for a moment, debating his decision carefully in his head.  Misty chuckles again and just as she is about to pull her hand away, Drake brings his hand to hers and slowly gets to his feet.  He looks into her eyes, and with a devilish grin he breaks his silence.

Drake: You're on.  And when I win, no trying to weasel your way out of the consequences.

Misty: Deal.  But you won't have to worry about that because that's not going to happen.  Better make the terms good, though.

Drake: Oh, I will.  Trust me on that one.  

Misty: Ok.  So let's hear them, then.

Drake laughs and shakes his head.  He takes a step back, then walks around Misty, heading towards the door.  She spins around, staring at him wildly.

Misty: Drake?  The terms?

Drake turns around with his hand on the doorknob.  Misty's facial expression then fades as she takes on look at Drake's own expression.

Drake: I'll let you know soon.  Right now, I need to go find Barry and Max.

Misty begins shaking her head ready to argue, but Drake just walks out of the locker room with a wicked smile.  Misty's jaw nearly hits the floor and she runs her hand through her hair, very nervously.

Misty: Shit...this can not be good.  

Misty stands there worried for a moment before she shakes off the thought and lets out an awkward laugh.

Misty: Hell, it doesn't matter because he's not going to win this one.  No way...

Wednesday August 20th
Misty's Home- Las Vegas
**OFF CAMERA**

Six year old Eden Staggs is seated at the kitchen table of her mother's home.  She is writing something down on a piece of paper, with a contemplative look on her face.  Misty is just finishing up washing and drying off a few dishes and she turns to look at her daughter.

Misty: Almost finished?  Drake should be here in a little while.

Eden: Almoooost.  Homework on the first day is so stupid!

Misty can't help but laugh at Eden's displeasure as she finishes up her homework.  Eden places her pencil down then walks the sheet of paper over to Misty, handing it to her.  Misty dries off her hands to check over Eden's work.

Misty: Great job, sweetie.  Alright, go put it in your back pack.  

Eden: Okay!

Eden scurries off down the hall, presumably to her bedroom to put her homework away.  Misty finishes putting the dishes away when she hears Eden dart into the front room.  Once the dishes are put away, she heads into the front room to join her daughter and takes a seat on the sofa, next to where Eden is staring out the window.

Misty: Eden, sit down.  I need to talk to you for a second.

Eden: About what?  My homework is all finished!

Misty laughs and Eden plops down on the sofa, appearing slightly nervous.

Misty: I know that, and don't worry.  You're not in trouble.  I need you to help me with something...

Eden: You want me to help you?  How?

Misty: Well...it's really easy, actually.  When Drake gets here...I need you to pretend that you don't like him...at least for a little while anyway.  

Eden's face scrunches up and she gives her mother quite a confused look.

Eden: Huh?  Why?  I thought you liked him....

Misty: Well, I do,  but...this is just all in good fun.  

The two are then interrupted by the sound of Drake's car pulling into the driveway.  The engine shuts off and Drake steps out, heading for the front door.

Misty: Can you do that for me, sweetie?  

Eden: I don't know.  What do I get if I do?

Misty's mouth drops open a little as she stares at her daughter.  Eden seems dead serious on wanting something in return and Misty has to think fast as Drake rings the doorbell.  Misty doesn't want to make Drake wait too long, so she quickly gets to her feet and pulls some money out of her pocket.  She hands Eden a fifty dollar bill as she heads to the door.

Misty: I'll take you shopping tomorrow after school.  Do we have a deal?

Eden stares at the money in her hand for a moment, then looks at her mother with a smile.

Eden: Deal!

Misty sighs with relief and she opens the door, letting Drake inside.  He's wearing one of his signature grey suits with a white shirt underneath and Misty leads him  into the front room where Eden is waiting.  Eden quickly puts her hand behind her back, trying to hide the money and Drake smirks, noticing.  Misty takes in a deep breath, looking at Drake, then to Eden.

Misty: Alright then.  Drake, allow me to introduce you to Eden.  Eden, this is Mommy's friend Drake.

Eden looks to the floor, either pretending to be shy, or showing no interest in wanting to meet Drake.

Drake: Nice to meet you, Eden.  I've heard quite a bit about you.

Eden says nothing in response, but she fidgets with the fifty dollar bill in her hands behind her back.

Misty: Eden, aren't you going to say hello?

Eden shakes her head and Misty looks at Drake, feigning disappointment.  Drake can see right through this act and he places a hand on Misty's back.

Drake: Hey, how about you go grab us something to drink while I talk to Eden for a second?  

Misty doesn't seem so sure about this as she looks to Eden, but after a moment she feels confident her secret will be safe.

Misty: Okay.  I made sure to pick up some diet coke.

Misty grins and Drake smiles appreciatively as Misty takes a step away.

Misty: You two play nice now.  I'll just be a minute...

Drake: Don't worry.  We'll be fine.

Misty nods then heads back into the kitchen.  As soon as she is out of ear shot, Drake looks at Eden, then walks over to the sofa.  Eden still won't look at him.

Drake: So...how much did she pay you?

That quickly grabs Eden's attention.  She bites her lip, not wanting to admit to her mother's deception.  Drake takes a seat then points behind Eden's back.

Drake: I saw you hide the money behind your back.  

Eden: Don't tell her you saw!  She wants me to pretend I don't like you and she said she would take me shopping tomorrow if I did and I realllllly wanna go shopping!  I want some new dolls!

Drake laughs as he nods his head.  He doesn't seem at all surprised, though.

Drake: I'll tell you what.  I'll make sure she sticks to her promise and takes you shopping tomorrow, but I want you to do something for me...

Drake leans in and whispers into Eden's ear just as Misty is heading back into the front room with their drinks.  She is caught off guard, however, when Eden goes running out of the room "crying", then storms down the hall and into her room.  Misty looks almost horrified as Eden slams her door shot, and she turns to look at Drake, in total shock.

Misty: What...the...hell?  

Drake leans back as Misty stares at him, but he simply shrugs.

Misty: What did you do to her?!

Drake: Me?  I didn't do anything to her.  I guess you were right.  I guess she just didn't like me.

Misty: Drake...she was in tears!  Did you say something to her?  

Drake shrugs again, shaking his head.  Misty walks over, placing the drinks down on the coffee table.

Misty: I...I need to go talk to her and make sure she's alright.  

Drake: I'm sure she's fine.

Misty: Yeah, and you were also sure she would like you, but she just ran to her room crying...I didn't think you'd make her cry!

Drake laughs, causing Misty to agitated, almost furious with him.

Misty: You find it funny that you made my six year old daughter cry?

Drake shakes his head.

Drake: No.  I actually find it funny that you paid her to do it.

Misty is all set to respond, but she can't find the words.  Drake leans forward, staring at her with a smile but Misty is shaking her head, doing her best to claim her innocence.  Though, in all fairness, Eden crying wasn't part of her deal with her daughter.

Misty: Excuse me?  I didn't pay my daughter to cry!

Drake: No, but you did pay her to pretend not to like me.  Isn't that right, Eden?

Misty is more confused then ever, but when she turns around and sees Eden standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face and dry eyes, it all begins to make sense.  Misty folds her arms and shakes her head.

Misty: Eden!  You ratted me out?!

Eden nods proudly and Misty is still in shock.  Drake laughs and stands up walking over and standing next to Misty.

Misty: I guess you don't really want to go shopping tomorrow then.  You know you have to give that--

Drake suddenly holds up a hand interrupting and silencing Misty before she can finish that thought.

Drake: Whoa, whoa, whoa...You're not actually going to try and make her give that money back are you?

Misty: Of course I am.  She went back on her end of the deal.

Eden: Nuh uh!  I did not!  Tell her, Drake!

Misty looks back and forth between her daughter and Drake.  She doesn't know how to handle the tables being turned on her.

Drake: She has a point, Misty.  Eden held up her end of the deal.  She did what you asked her to do and pretended not to like me, so therefore, I say she gets to keep the money and you still have to take her shopping tomorrow.

Misty: Is that so?  

Drake nods and Eden jumps up and down excitedly.  Misty glances at her daughter from the corner of her eyes and she tries her best to keep a straight look on her face.

Misty: So...is that part of your terms then?

Drake: Ha!  You wish it was that easy.  Bit of a warning though.  Now that I found out you tried to cheat your way into winning this bet, it's only made it worse for you.

Misty shakes her head and remains confident and relaxed.  Eden giggles but one look from Misty silences the six year old.

Misty: Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I'm not scared.

Drake: You should be.

Eden: Hey Drake has Mommy told you that she says your name while she's sleeping?

Misty's head darts to the side and she stares at her with wide eyes.  This peeks Drake's curiosity and he grins.

Drake: Oh really?

Misty: I don't...That's not...I have no idea what she is talking about!

Eden: Yes you do!  

Misty shakes her head, insisting on her innocence.  Eden just giggles and as Drake stares at Misty with an amused smile, Misty closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath.

Misty: Drake, excuse me for a second while I have a little chat with my daughter...

Eden: Nooooo!

Eden takes off running around the house, squealing and giggling and Misty chases after her.  Drake stays behind, shaking his head and laughing.

Drake: Interesting...I wonder what else she's not telling me...

"I have to admit, I had a great week last week.  Spending the week with Eden back home in Vegas while she went back to school was wonderful and it only made me realize just how quickly she is growing, and how smart she is.  Before she was born, or even conceived, I never imagined I'd ever have such a bright amazing little girl.  Nor did I imagine that she'd be such a little snitch!"

"I need to give her some lessons in how to keep a secret, though.  First, she goes and tells Drake that I bribed her into pretending not to like him and then...Well, let's just say I never thought I'd be THAT embarrassed in front of Drake.  But I was."

"However, despite the fact that I was made to look like a fool in front of Drake, I was actually pretty relieved to see him and Eden getting along.  It might have been at my expense, but I guess I should predicted as much before the two actually met."

"After Drake headed off to Phoenix for Climax Control, I spent the rest of the week relaxing at home.  Well, I was relaxing after keeping my word by taking her shopping the next day after she got home from school.  I just spent as much time with her as I could because with Violent Conduct coming up in just a few weeks, I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to spend with her.  I'm just glad that Eden understands."

"As for this week...Oh am I looking forward to this week.  Roxi Johnson, Amy Marshall and myself will be main eventing the final Climax Control before Violent Conduct II as we face Delia, Veronica and Mercedes.  The Mean Girls might have a slight advantage in that they are familiar with one another...They've teamed together, but what they don't have?"

"Faith and trust."

"Yes, I said it.  Those hags are so busy interfering in each other's matches, helping each other out to get the victories, it only goes to show that not a single one of them has faith in the other to get a clean victory.  Not only that, but deep down, they're all so wrapped up in their own selves that they'd throw one of the others under the buss to make their selves look good.  They won't admit it, but we all know it's true."

"I might have had my differences with Amy and Roxi in the past, but it's all just that.  The past.  I'm focused on the present.  I'm determined to work together as a team to knock those bitches down and prove to The Mean Girls how wrong they really are."

"And regardless of what any of them say...WE will be walking the winners.  Sorry 'bout it huntys."

We're two and a half weeks away from Sin City Wrestling's next Supershow, Violent Conduct II and just three days away from Climax Control.  Most of the superstars and Bombshells have made their way to Mesa at this point, with the exception of a few.  The main event for this week features the first time teaming between Misty and the woman who defeated her last year to win the Bombshell Championship, Roxi Johnson, along with Amy Marshall.  The three women will be facing off against their common enemy; the women who often refer to them as the Jealous Janis'...The Mean Girls.

Whether or not The Mean Girls will ever admit it, and they won't, the entire Bombshell Division and a majority of Sin City Wrestling despises them and wants to see them gone.  The Mean Girls take too much pride and satisfaction in constantly insisting that Misty is no longer relevant in SCW, or to the fans.  But guess what?  Misty is VERY relevant and she will be for a very, very, VERY long time, because she will be the one to end the Mean Girls' reign of terror on the Bombshell Division.  She may not accomplish it alone, but she knows that, ultimately, the only way to take out the Mean Girls will be to destroy Delia.

And Misty gets her first shot at the "unofficial" leader of the Mean Girls.  No to mention, the added bonus of facing Mercedes Vargas and Veronica Taylor at the same time.  It was a match made in heaven for the three-time former Bombshell Champion.  It was a match made in heaven for the Mean Girls also.  It truly will be the perfect Main Event leading into Violent Conduct II.

Thursday August 28th
Mesa, Arizona

The scene opens up inside of a local wrestling facility where some of the superstars and Bombshells are using as a training center for their upcoming matches this week.  It is where we currently find Vixen helping Misty out before her big match.  Vixen has Misty's arm wrenched behind her back, in control of her former(?) tag team partner.

Misty: You know, this isn't completely...necessary.

Vixen locks the hold in tighter and Misty grimaces a bit as a jolt of pain rushes up her arm.

Vixen: You should know better than to think that, Misty.  Just because the Mean Girls like to cheat to win doesn't mean they don't have some experience with certain holds and maneuvers.

Misty laughs then reverses the hold, attempting to wrench Vixen's arm behind her, but Vixen blocks it and instead Misty whips her across the ring.  Vixen rebounds back and Misty stops her with a nice shoulder block that sends the current Bombshell Champion down to the canvas.  Misty smiles and lets out a laugh.

Misty: Key word being some, Vix.  I'm more worried about beating those rats at their own game.

Vixen: And you think it's a good idea to stoop to their level?

Vixen kips up, getting back on her feet.

Vixen: That's really not the way to make a statement.

Misty takes in a deep breath then lets out a loud frustrated growl and pulls at her hair.  She spins around, turning away from Vixen.

Misty: Vix, I'm just at my wits end with these hags!  I'm so sick and tired of them constantly running their mouths and putting down all my hard work from over the past three years.

Vixen: You need to stop letting them get to you.  We both know that there is no truth to a single word they say, and so does everyone else.

Misty: I don't know, Vix.  Maybe if I hadn't left like I did earlier this year, none of this would be happening.  I could have stopped them before it got to this point...

Vixen offers Misty a comforting smile but she shakes her head, disagreeing.

Vixen: No offense, but you're fooling yourself if you think that.  They would have found a way to force themselves on SCW and the fans that they hate so much.  They are the ones that had to make themselves relevant when they weren't.  Think about that.  

Misty turns around and leans her back against the ropes.  Vixen is staring at her and both remain silent for a while as the thoughts run through her mind.  How had she not thought of that before?  Why was she spending so much time...so much energy...on fighting with the Mean Girls?

Misty: I've really screwed up this year, haven't I?  

Vixen: No, you haven't.  I think you've made up for a lot of the mistakes you've made in the past, especially with Eden.  You're just focusing all of your energy on the Mean Girls, and honestly, it's giving them the attention that they seek.  Worry about beating them in the ring, yes.  But the war of words on Twitter?  Just....stop.

Misty: I don't know why I can't, Vix.  Everything that they say just gets under my skin.  

Before Vixen has a chance to respond, they are interrupted by the sound of heels clicking against the floor.  The both turn their attention towards the door leading into the gym.  SCW head report, Pussy Willow, is walking towards the ring.  She has a professional smile on her face as she approaches the side of the ring, looking at Vixen first, then to Misty.

PW: Hello ladies.  How's the training session going today?

Misty: We're taking a bit of a break if you couldn't notice.  What are you doing here?  I wasn't aware of any interview...

PW: I got word that you two were here so I thought I'd stop by.  Since you're both involved in the main event in some way, I thought I could get your thoughts on the whole thing.

Misty walks across the ring towards Pussy Willow and Vixen follows behind her.  Misty steps through the ropes and sits on the ring apron, crossing her right left over her left, giving her full attention to Pussy Willow.

Misty: You want my thoughts on it?  Shouldn't that be obvious?

Vixen: Misty, relax.  She's just doing her job...

Misty: I'm aware of that, but why should I repeat myself?  The Mean Girls are the ones who enjoy doing that every single day.

Misty now folds her arms across her chest.  Pussy Willow just keeps smiling, not allowing Misty's attitude to get to her.

PW: Some days it seems like you enjoy the same.  If you don't like repeating yourself so much, why do you bother to engage in these Twitter Wars with any of the Mean Girls nearly every single day?  

Misty: Because if someone doesn't say something to them, they're just going to keep thinking that what they're saying is okay.  That it's all true.  I'm not going to just sit back and not defend myself.

PW: I'm not saying you shouldn't, but feeding into their garbage isn't the way to do it either.  Hell even Roxi Johnson is smart enough not to do that and you're teaming with her and Amy Marshall this week.

Misty narrows her eyes at Pussy Willow and her nostrils flare.  Vixen can sense the tension rising in Misty and she keeps a close watch on her friend and partner.

Misty: Yeah and what's your point?

PW: If you want my honest opinion, I think Roxi should be concerned about having to team with you and Amy Marshall.  The both of you seem to let what the Mean Girls say get to you the most and it could very well--

Pussy Willow is suddenly taking back as Misty jumps off the ring apron, getting right in Pussy Willow's face.  Vixen jumps into action and quickly steps through the ropes and jumps down from the ring, standing behind Misty and grabbing a hold of her arm.

Misty: Don't you even finish that sentence, blondie.  Roxi, Amy and I will do just fine against those dirty rats and don't you dare try to imply that Amy or I will do something to screw it up for us.

PW: Right, because getting worked up like really shows that I don't have a point. Look at yourself, honey.  You want to do us all a huge favor and destroy the Mean Girls?  You better get your act together and not let them bother you so much.  Don't give them the advantage.

Misty: Let me go, Vix!

Vixen shakes her head and refuses to release her hold on Misty.

Vixen: I don't think so, Misty.  You need to calm down, because if you don't I have a feeling you're going to do something stupid.

PW: It's fine, Vixen.  I think I've overstayed my welcome anyway.  I've got more work to do anyway.

Misty: Yeah why don't you go find Delia, Mercedes and Veronica and tell them all about this.  Maybe they'll let you sit with them...

Pussy Willow shakes her head with a laugh and she backs away from Misty.

PW: I'm sorry for upsetting you, Misty.  Good luck to you, Roxi and Amy on Sunday.  I think it's safe to say that I, as well as everyone else, will be rooting for your team to walk away with the win.

Pussy Willow then turns and heads back to the doors and heads out.  Vixen finally releases her hold on Misty just as Misty yanks her arm away from her.  Vixen looks at her, clearly worried.

Vixen: Misty, you really need to calm down.  You know, up until recently, you were the voice of reason to me.  Now it seems like we've switched places.  You can not let the Mean Girls rile you up like this.

Misty takes in a few deep breaths, letting every kind and encouraging word from Vixen process in her mind.  A few seconds later she lowers her head and buries her face into her hands and just starts sobbing.  Vixen places a comforting hand on her shoulder, but Misty pulls away.

Misty: I..I have to go.  I need some time alone right now.

Vixen: I really think--

Misty: I'm sorry, Vix.  

Misty then rushes off towards the locker rooms, leaving a stunned yet concerned Vixen standing there.  Vixen shakes her head and takes a deep breath before she, too, heads off towards the locker rooms.

I...I don't know what's happening to me.  One minute, I'm perfectly fine, focusing on a training session with Vixen.  The next, all this bullshit with the Mean Girls is consuming my every thought.  I can feel it happening, but I can never seem to stop it.  And now..I let it get so bad that I unleashed my anger on someone who didn't deserve it.

Looking back, I know Pussy Willow was right earlier.  I'm letting the Mean Girls get under my skin, and truth be told, that's a big mistake.  That's giving them all the satisfaction, and it needs to stop.  But...how?  How do I just sit back and ignore them?  How do I stand by and let them treat everyone like shit and act like that's just okay?  Like that is acceptable in this world?  Right now, the only answer to that question is simple.  I can't.

I can't let them think that what they're doing and saying is acceptable, but what I CAN do is continue to prove to them in the ring just who is better, because they sure as hell aren't.  They can think all they want that they are, but in the long run, they're not and they never will be.

You hear that ladies?  I hope you're all watching this...taking in every single word that I'm saying because I mean it all.  Delia...Mercedes...Veronica...This Sunday, the three of you will NOT be walking out of Mesa with a victory.  There is no chance in hell you'll be going into Violent Conduct winners, but I'm sure the three of you will think otherwise, won't you?

Especially you, Veronica.  I mean, after all, you've been on quite the winning streak lately.  Bravo, Veronica.  Bravo.  You've won your last three matches.  But tell me something, Veronica.  How many of your matches before that have you won?  What is your win loss record as a whole in SCW, because if my memory serves me correctly, it's not that impressive.  You're not this hot shit that you make yourselves out to be and to be quite honest...you're the weakest link in the Mean Girls.  Even your sister's in the Mean Girls know it, they just refuse to admit it.  What do you think they'll do when YOU are the one to get pinned on Sunday?  They'll treat you just as they treated Angelica and Tessa after I beat the both of them.  Face it Veronica.  Even though you're a founding member of the Mean Girls, you don't mean shit with Delia as the Queen Rat.  Sorry not sorry.

And Mercedes...what can I possibly say about you?  I can't remember a moment where I actually liked you since you've stepped foot in SCW.  You've always had a horrible attitude, but I will admit you've made quite a name for yourself...at least in the Roulette Division.  You have the opportunity at Violent Conduct II to become a three time Bombshell Roulette Champion.  An accomplishment I, myself, have made with the Bombshell title but guess what?  I was the first three time Bombshell Champion.  And how many times have you held that title?  Hmm...none that I can remember and as long as you're in the Mean Girls, you never will.  Do you want to know why?

As long as Delia is the Queen Rat she won't allow any one of you little bitches be above her.  Deny it all you want, but it's the truth.  You'll always be stuck in her shadow.  Real good decision you made joining up with them, Mercedes.  There went any hopes I ever had for you.

And now it's time for me to save the absolute WORST for last.  You, Delia...You are the one I am most looking forward to getting my hands on.  I simply can not wait rip into you and beat the ever living SHIT out of you.  Not just because you're a mean nasty bitch.  Not just because I want to prove to you and everyone watching that I will always be better than you, no matter how old I am..but simply for the fact that you have made this situation personal when in the beginning it was nothing more than business to me.  You, Delia, had to go and involve my son in this war, using him as a pawn in your attempt to turn him against his family.

You have no remorse, no shame, for taking matters that you know absolutely NOTHING about and spinning it to your advantage.  You have no problem lying just to get your own fucking way, and I will NOT let it continue.  I'm not going to stop until I destroy you, Delia.  Not just emotionally, but physically as well.  Sunday will be the beginning of the end for you.  I'm going to give you a taste of what is to come.  Only a taste, because I'm going to be nice and let Vixen get her shot in at Violent Conduct.  Don't make the mistake in thinking she won't because I can promise you that she is more determined than ever to kick your ass and hang on to the title that belongs around her waist.

I'm not going to waist too much time spewing a bunch of hateful bullshit towards you, Delia, because let's face it.  I'll have plenty of time in the future to do that.  This match on Sunday may be our first encounter in the ring, but it sure as hell won't be our last.  It may not be a one on one battle, but I can promise you that sooner or later, I'll get you in that ring alone.  You're hags won't be anywhere near you.  They won't be able to save you.  Enjoy your time, Delia, because it's winding down very quickly.

Roxi...Amy...It's time for the three of us to pull together and really prove these hags wrong.  It's time for us to work together and show them that their time is over.  That none of us are past our prime.  That we're not the *air quotes* Jealous Janis bitches they make us out to be.  WE are true Bombshells.  WE have no reason to be jealous of them  and we CAN and WILL beat them this Sunday.  The three of us have a common goal...a common enemy, and we will stop at nothing until WE are walking into Violent Conducts with a victory and not them.  The Mean Girls will never take over this Bombshell Division, ladies.  

The war rages on...and it's a war the Mean Girls will not win.
>