Author Topic: B's Big Trip  (Read 341 times)

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
B's Big Trip
« on: June 13, 2014, 09:53:25 PM »
 The scene opens at the Los Angeles International Airport, which is of course extremely busy with a non-stop rush of people running all around, rushing to catch their planes and gleefully reaching their final destination and attempting to finally get back home.  As the shot scans around the airport, it slowly but surely starts to focus in on one particularly area, which as it gets closer reveals itself to be the baggage claim area.  As it continues to move in, the shot particularly focuses on one particular baggage carousel and it is not long before a familiar face is noticed, as his head peaks out above the average folks all around him.  Standing there with a gleeful smile on his face is none other than one-half of the SCW Tag Team Champion Bosom Buddies, Bernard "Big B" Jones.  B stands at the carousel, which is not yet moving as no bags have arrived from the flight yet, as the crowd continues to grow.  Big B, however, has managed to position himself quite well, being right up against the carousel and directly in front of the area which the baggage comes down to, giving him the opportunity to quickly bag as soon as it arrives.  It is at that point that the red light in front of Big B starts to flash and a loud buzzing sound is heard, indicating that the baggage is now finally on it's way.

Big B:  Oooo!  Oooo!  Here it comes!

Big B gets almost giddy as a smile grows across his face and the carousel starts to now move.  A few moments later, bags start dropping down onto it one by one, as Big B's head can be seen staring at each one intently, watching it as it goes past him, despite many of them looking not at all similar to each other, and therefore clearly not all looking like his own bag.  At one point, one of the bags slides down but gets caught at the top of the carousel, making it completely out of reach for many folks.  It is at that point that a small woman looks up to the much taller B and flashes him a smile.

Woman:  Excuse me, sir.  Would you mind doing me a favor and grabbing that bag for me?

The woman motions to the bag in question as Big B looks to it, then back at her, before happily nodding.

Big B:  Yeah, of course!

The delay caused by the conversation has however caused the bag to move further away from B's reach, yet he still attempts to lean over and grab the bag.  As it is just out of his reach, Big B tries to lean in even closer, despite the bag only getting further away as he does.  Big B eventually leans in so much that he suddenly tumbles over and falls completely onto the carousel!  The people all around look at B quite curiously, while a number of others immediately burst out into laughter.  Big B, riding around on the carousel, now continues to crawl forward on it until he reaches the bag he was looking for and grabs it with both hands.  B then stands up, lifts the bag up, and holds it over his head as he looks back to the woman, screaming back to her as he's now on the complete other side.

Big B:  I GOT IT!!!

B then looks at the bag, then back to the woman, and at the bag again.  Clearly confused by the situation, a smile comes across his face as he looks back to the woman once more.

Big B:  I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!

With that, Big B sits back down onto the carousel and waits is it slowly but surely circles him around.  People all around look at Big B like he's absolutely nuts, some still laughing, while B simply smiles and waves to walks as he passes them by.  Eventually, Big B comes all the way around back to where he started, at which point he hands the bag off of the carousel to the woman who was waiting for it, who is looking at Big B in utter shock.

Woman:  Um... thanks?  You know that really wasn't necessary.

Big B:  You're welcome.  Glad to help.

Clearly distracted by passing off the baggage and his conversation with the woman, Big B becomes rather oblivious to his circumstances and finds himself still on the baggage carousel, continuing to ride around.  Once the woman walks away, Big B goes to lean back but then seems to suddenly come to a realization.  He looks down and then immediately tries to climb off the carousel, but in the process stumbles over and, due to his size, knocks over another three people all trying to get their luggage, falling to the ground along with them.  Big B gets up and brushes himself off before looking down at the other three fallen individuals.

Big B:  Oops... sorry.

Big B then grabs two of them by the arms and in one felt swoop, yanks them right up to their, and nearly pulling them back down in the opposite direction, before they both manage to barely get their balance.  B then goes to grab the last person, who quickly waves Big B off before getting up on their own.  Big B simply smiles and nods to the three people, all of whom are giving B dirty looks, but he seems unaware of this.  Big B then turns around just in time to see a familiar piece of baggage go moving past him.

Big B:  Oh no!  That's mine!

With the bag clearly out of reach, Big B opts not to repeat his mistakes but instead decides to go chasing after it.  Staying just along side of the carousel the whole time, Big B tries to go after it, despite the entire area being swarmed by others trying to get their bags.  B seems unintentionally oblivious to this however, as he is so focused in on his bag, that B's unusual size and strength causes him to effortlessly toss people aside as he chases after the bag.  Eventually, so many people have gotten bulldozed by the big man, that others seem him coming and quickly step back to clear his path.  With this happening, it finally allows Big B to catch up to the bag and he is able to grab it and pull it off of the carousel.  Big B then looks at the luggage tag and immediately furrows his brow.

Big B:  Hey, this bag isn't mine.

Big B immediately puts the bag back onto the carousel, but as he does, an identical looking bag goes moving past him, catching his attention just a moment too late.

Big B:  Not again!

As soon as he says that, before he even gets a chance to move, all of the folks who had moved back in immediately step back away to clear a path as Big B once again goes chasing after the bag.  However, after just a short ways around it, B immediately comes to a screeching halt as he sees a hand reach onto the carousel, grab his bag, and pull it off.  B stares down at his bag on the ground as he gets a bit whiny in his tone.

Big B:  Now hold on one gosh darn second!

Big B stops himself and thinks for a moment before continuing on.

Big B:  Sorry for my potty mouth, but that's my bag!

There is a rather quick response of what seems to be a very familiar voice.

Voice:  Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

Big B finally looks up for the first time since catching up to the bag to see the wide, cocky smirk plastered across the face of his cousin, Nick Jones.

Big B:  Nicky!!!

Big B immediately wraps his arms around his cousin in a big bear hug, lifting him up off the ground in the process as Nick's eyes go completely wide.

Big B:  I didn't expect to see you here.

Big B then looks past Nick and notices the very familiar faces of the entire Entourage: Diana, Tony, Jimmy, and Max.  Upon seeing them, Big B goes to move into their direction.

Big B:  Hey guys!

Big B takes a step forward, but clearly wanting to avoid a similar fate as Nick had just received, they all take a step back while waiving Big B off and each providing quick greetings in response.  Big B then turns his attention back towards his cousin.

Big B:  What a funny coincidence that you're not only here, but you accidentally picked up my bag too.

Nick rolls his eyes before responding to his cousin.

Nick:  No, it wasn't a coincidence.  I picked up the bag BECAUSE...

Nick stops himself as he shakes his head in disgust.

Nick:  You know what?  Forget it.  Welcome come big guy.

Big B:  Thanks cuz.

Big B then pulls out the handle from his baggage and starts to roll it along, as the group all start to walk away from the baggage area, talking along the way.

Nick:  So what took you so long to get back to LA anyway?

Big B:  What do you mean?

Nick:  What do you mean "What do you mean"?  The freakin' supercard was over two weeks ago, and nobody has seen or heard you since then.  What the hell was going on?

Big B:  Well, um... you see I had, uh... decided to um... decided to continue on my own tour all around Africa.  And um... not just Africa, other countries too.

After Big B refers to Africa as a "country", Big B looks at his cousin rather sadly before not being able to help but correct him.

Nick:  Continents?

Big B stops and looks back at his cousin seemingly perplexed.

Big B:  Yeah, I was going to the bathroom just fine.  Why?

Nick can't help but laugh at this one as he just shakes his head.

Nick:  Never mind.  But back to your previous point, do you really expect anyone to believe that story?

Big B:  Sure?  Why not?

Nick:  Well aside from all of your "um"s and "uh"s, what possible reason would anyone have to believe that after an entire tour with SCW, paid by SCW, and with plenty of other people, you'd want to continue going on one by yourself?

Big B does not respond, but simply lowers his head, looking down at his shoes as he kicks his feet.

Nick:  Care to tell us what really happened, B?

Big B lets out a deep sigh before responding.

Big B:  Um... ok.

B then looks up to the group, who are all standing there watching B, waiting to hear his story.

Big B:  So you see, I was supposed to take a flight back here the day after Chaos in Cape Town, but I... well I kind of got onto the wrong plane.

Nick can't help but chuckle, but doesn't say a word as he lets B continue on.

Big B:  So I had to try to get connecting flights to go back to LA, because where I went to didn't have any direct flights here.  So then I ended up flying all over Africa.  Then I somehow ended up in Europe.  Then I totally find a flight that said on the little screen thingy that it was going back to LA, so I buy a ticket for that flight, I even get on the right flight and everything.  Then I get off the plane, and I'm in Louisiana!  Did you know that they use LA as an abbreviation for Louisiana?!?

Nick and all of the Entourage burst into hysterical laughter hearing this, while B is clearly oblivious as to why.  As they quiet down, Nick manages to barely muster through his laughter a response.

Nick:  I think I may have heard that.  So what happened then?

Big B:  Well then the next flight to Los Angeles wasn't until the next morning, so I had to stay at a hotel for the night.  So then I stayed there, but when I went to the airport, I found out I had missed the flight.  Apparently my watch was set to some sort of different African time or something.  So then there wasn't another flight to LA until the next day, so I had to book that.

Nick:  And did you forget to set your watch to the local time and miss the flight again?

Big B looks down to the ground again as he quietly responds.

Big B:  Well... no.

Nick:  But??

Big B mumbles a response that is barely audible.

Big B:  But I overslept.

Nick lets out another laugh before responding.

Nick:  So did you FINALLY make it out of Louisiana on the flight after that?

Big B:  Well of course, that was this morning.  I'm not an idiot you know.

The entire group simply stares at Big B in silence after he says that, nobody given the slightest bit of reaction to that.  After a bit of awkwardness, Nick then turns and continues on their earlier path towards the parking area.  The entire group walks on without saying a word and as they get their, they eventually walk right up to a luxurious limousine.  As soon as they get there, Nick then turns back towards the group and looks at them.  Nick specifically points over into the direction of Tony, Max and Jimmy as he speaks.

Nick:  So which one of you pulled the short straw, huh?

They all looked confused by this, but of course Tony is the one least worried about speaking up.

Tony:  What da frig' you's talkin' 'bout, boss?

Nick:  Which one of you is it gonna be?

Still all confused, Jimmy musters up the courage to chime in.

Jimmy:  Nicky, baby, gonna be to do what?

Nick:  To drive the damn limo you dumbasses.  What do you think I'm talking about?

Jimmy:  But Nick, you had me hire and pay for a professional limousine driver.  He's the one who drove us here.  Oh gawd, what happened to him?

Nick:  What happened is I fired that dipshits sorry ass, that's what happened.

Tony:  What da frig' for?

For the first time amongst all of this, Diana finally opts to speak up.

Diana:  Because that creepy old bastard was staring at my breasts through the side window in the back when we stopped on the way here, that's why!

Nick quietly mumbles to himself after Diana says this.

Nick:  Pretty sure he was just looking at the friggin' pump while standing there and filling the gas tank.

Despite his attempts to be very quiet, Diana clearly heard Nick's comments and shoots him a dirty look.  Upon seeing this, Nick clears his throat, speaks up and quickly changes his tune.

Nick:  I mean, um... yeah, that creepo was staring at her tits!

Diana shoots Nick another dirty look, causing him to corrects himself once more.

Nick:  Um... her chest that is.  Yeah, that.

Jimmy:  But baby, I have got to ask, if Diana is the one who wanted him fired, then why is she not the one who is going to drive?  Only seems fair, baby.

The entire group all turn and look at Jimmy like he is a complete moron, some even seeming shocked that he would dare to even suggest such a thing.  The looks quickly register with Jimmy as he continues on.

Jimmy:  Haha, gotcha!  Great joke, right guys?  So alright, how do we decide which one of us does it?

Jimmy looks to Tony and Max, who seem to mull it over for a few seconds before Tony proposes a solution.

Tony:  Why's don't we's fight fer it?

Both Jimmy and Max look petrified by this possibility and both are stumbling over their words, incapable of getting out a response.  After a few seconds, Nick lets out a chuckle before responding.

Nick:  Well I think it's safe to say that Tony has successfully taken himself out of contention for getting stuck with this job.  So which one of you two is it going to be, huh?  Figure it out quickly, I want to get the hell out of here.

Having previously been quiet since the awkward silence that followed his story, Big B finally chimes in again.

Big B:  How come only those two get to drive?  Why aren't I allowed to do it?

Nick:  Well I figure since you're the one coming back, that we're here to pick you up, and you've been flying around all this time, I'd cut you a break.

Nick then goes to turn to Jimmy and Max again, but stops and thinks what Big B said over again before turning back to Big B.

Nick:  Wait a second, what do you mean by "allowed"?  Do you mean to tell us you actually WANT to drive the limo back home?

Big B:  Yeah, it'd be so cool!  I always wanted to do it since I was little kid.  Look at how big and long it is and stuff.  Plus the best part is I would get to wear this cool hat!

Big B reaches over to the front door and opens it up, quickly reaching in and pulling out the traditional limousine drivers cap that was left on the seat.  Big B places it down on top of his head, and it is quite clearly multiple sizes too small as it does not fit at all.  However, this does not stop Big B from flashing a big smile in the direction of all those around him.

Nick:  Um... alright then, I guess you're driving!

Big B quickly runs over to the back door and opens it up, holding it open as each of Diana, Nick, Tony, Jimmy and Max climb in one after another.  Big B closes the door behind them before rushing up to the front seat and jumping in as the scene fades.

<hr width=50%>

The scene fades back in a short while later to a close up shot from the front of the limo, as Big B is seen behind the wheel of the limo, driving down one of the highways in the area.  Big B is in the midst of what seems to be quite the long story, as the entire rest of the group can be seen sitting far behind him, all looking bored out of their minds, as they are each laying their motionless or rolling their eyes in disgust.

Big B:  So then I says to the guy, no way... LA stands for Los Angeles.  So we have got to be in Los Angeles, right?!?  But then he tells me...

At this point, Nick can be seen in the back of the vehicle reaching up, and as he pushes down on a switch, Big B is interrupted by the divider between the front and back of the limo going up between them.  Big B stops talking as he notices this and scratches his head in confusion.  B then looks around, completely taking his attention off the road as a number of horns are heard honking and B can clearly be seen swerving around.  B finally finds what he is looking for, and hits the switch on his side as the divider goes back down.

Big B:  Wow, that was so weird.

Nick:  Yeah, really weird.

Big B:  So as I was saying, then this guy tells me...

Nick then nods over towards Jimmy, who quickly hits the switch in the back once more, as the divider closes again.  Big B stops again and this time turns all the way around to look at the divider, and in the process completely weaving all the way across multiple lanes, and a number of screeching tires and more honking horns can be heard.  Big B quickly turns around and then sees confused by the mess around him and simply shrugs, before reaching over to his switch again and putting the divider back down.

Big B:  Why does that keep happening?

Nick:  No idea.

Nick then looks over towards Max this time, and nods towards him. Max then starts to hit the switch as well, and the divider goes about half way up before Big B hits his and it starts to go back down.  Nick nods right back at Max who hits the switch again, causing it to head up again, but it doesn't make it up before B hits his switch to bring it back down.  This continues back and forth multiple times, each time Big B getting about one word in before he stops to put the divider back up.  Eventually Max starts to shake his hand off in pain and Big B manages to successfully get the divider all the way back down.

Big B:  This is so weird!  What's going on?!?

Nick:  I don't know, it must be broken or something.  Better not touch that switch again or you might get shocked or something.  Could be dangerous you know.

Big B:  Oh ok, good point.  Thanks cuz, you're always looking out for me, huh?

Nick:  Oh yeah, you bet.

Big B:  So like I was saying...

Before he can even say another word, or Nick even give the nod to anyone, both Diana and Tony make a move for the switch, but Tony waves Diana off and takes care of it himself, also making a fist as he seems ready to swing if Big B reaches for his own switch again.  However, this time B seems to take the advice of Nick, as Tony gets the divider all the way back up successfully.  The entire group lets out a collective set of sighs of relief.  As they enjoy the silence for a few seconds, there is suddenly a clicking sound heard from somewhere behind them.

Big B:  Oh look, isn't this so cool?  There's an intercom system in here!  Now even with the broken window thingy-majig we can still talk!

Nick hits the button on their side to active the microphone as he gives a response that is filled with a heavy does of sarcasm.

Nick:  Oh super.

Big B:  So what was I saying?  Oh... I don't remember.  But anyway, did you guys see the Bosom Buddies have a match on Sunday?  We've got a title defense, it will be so cool!  And before that, there's going to be this super cool in-ring celebration thing that's planned for us because of our title win!  How cool is that?

That last comment clearly catches Nick's attention as he quickly sits up and presses the intercom button.

Nick:  I'm sorry, what was that?

Big B:  Oh, me and Despy were just told that we should be ready to go down to the ring to have a little celebration ceremony for our title win.  It's going to be like our own little party.  Soooooo cool, right?

Nick:  Oh yeah, that should be quite interesting.  I know I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Big B:  Why?  It's just for me and Depsy.  I'm pretty sure it's invite only.  Sorry cuz.

A smirk comes across Nick's face, as he gives a very insincere sounding response.

Nick:  Oh yes, of course.  I know that I cannot be there.  I'm just so happy for you is all.

Big B:  Oh... thanks!

Nick looks to the rest of the group and rolls his eyes that Big B fell for that as the sly grin continues to grow on his face.

Big B:  Then after that, we have our tag team title defense.  We're facing these two guys, one's name is like Rat or something, and the other one is a Metal Rapper.

Nick:  Actually... it's Wrath and the Mental Rapist.  How do you never know who it is you're facing?

Big B:  Well you don't win matches by knowing their names!

Nick seems to be a bit shocked by this response and, while not giving B the satisfaction of responding approvingly, Nick does nod his head, accepting his premise, as B continues on.

Big B:  So anyway, these guys are pretty good.  You know they're part of your old buddy Mark's team.  You know, not the one you were on with him, but he's got a new one now.  You know, the one you're not on.

Nick:  Yeah, yeah.

Big B:  So like, he asked those two guys to be on his team, but not you right?  So they must be pretty good if that's what he decided to do.  

Nick:  Right, got your point.

Big B:  I mean, really really really good.  So even though me and Despy Were good enough to beat three other teams, we are totally being careful.  Because we're both like "whoa, both of these guys must be better than Nick, huh?"  Or at least that's what your old buddy things or something.

Nick is now becoming quite annoyed by this topic of conversation, and hits the intercom button one last time.

Nick:  What's that?  You seem to be breaking up.  It looks like the intercom must be broken too.

With that, Nick turns and turns, reaches behind him, and grabs the intercom speaker that is setup and tears it right away from where it is pointed, and rips out the wiring that has it setup.  Nick then sits back again, and he, along with the rest of the Entourage, let out deep sighs of relief.  Of course, that doesn't last too long, as after a few seconds, the radio can be heard turning on.  Nobody seems to bothered by this at first, as Big B can be heard flipping through the channels of the radio station.  It all finally comes to a stop, and the entire group looks at each other in horror as Big B stops upon a station that is just starting up with Rebecca Black's "Friday".

Nick:  Oh sweet mother of God.  I think it might be time to just jump out of the damn car.

Things only go from bad to worse as the lyrics start to hit and despite the divider being up, B can be heard loudly screaming along with the song in a manner that seems to being his attempting at singing, but is just painfully awful.  The entire group attempts to cover their ears, but the blasting sounds of this awful song and B's even worse singing cannot be blocked out as they all appear to be in absolute agony as the scene slowly fades to black.
>