Author Topic: Bigger Isn't Always Better  (Read 267 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
Bigger Isn't Always Better
« on: January 22, 2016, 05:34:07 AM »
 Here we go, the wearing out of a tired cliche'.  The bigger they are, the harder they fall.  I'm sure Casey hears this every week, his opponent is such an underdog, due to size and muscle mass.  This week would be no different.  Now granted, I'm 6'2 and 220 pounds with three world championship reigns under my belt, but this Casey Williams stands a towering 7'0 tall and weighs 370 pounds.

It is simple mathematics.  In giving up ten inches and one hundred fifty pounds to another opponent, it meant having to use a different strategy, one conducive for survival.

What?  if you don't see Casey Williams as a threat, then you really are stupid.  But that is where I'm different, I do see the man as a threat to not only beat me, but to hurt me.  Which is why I need to be on my game...

A David versus Goliath game.

January 20, 2016
Stockton, California

With Climax Control not for another four more days, Sean found himself traveling back and forth across the country, both for business with Duke Oil and professional wrestling.  As the husband to a rich oil tycoon's daughter, he was already deep into the family business with connections all around the world.  It seemed with every stop on the overseas tour, there was someone to build up those connections, or an opportunity too good to pass up.

There was also a standard of living that needed to be upheld.  That being the Arts and Theatre.  Yes, Sean Jackson was a socialite.  Something Casey Williams probably knew nothing about.

As the stretch limo pulled in front of the historic Bob Hope (Fox) Theatre, the long line of people couldn't turn their attentions away.  As the uniformed driver exited and quickly opened the back door, there was even more curiousity from those in line, wondering if a sports star or celebrity was about to exit.

There are whispers as a decked out SCW Internet Champion and his wife exit.  Wearing a custom made suit and tie, Pamela is in an exquisite evening dress, her hair done.

Taking Pamela by the hand, the Dallas native leads her to the door with tickets in their possession.  That's the thing about being rich and famous, you don't wait in long lines with the common folk, something the name Casey Williams couldn't swing.  Oh sure, there was going to be everyday citizens forced to wait while the upper crust of society, the Sean and Pamela Jackson's of the world, simply strolled right on by them.

-------------------------------------------

This is who I am Casey.  A big fish, swimming around in an ocean of small minnows.  I won't be bothered by waiting in lines, or purchasing tickets handled by the dregs of society.  People like me are above all that, above people like you.  Don't get me wrong, you are a big and strong guy, able to use those assets against people weaker than you.  But that won't work against a man like me, a man with the resolve of David, a man who can throw the most devastating knee in this business.

------------------------------------------

Without a care in the world, the Internet Champion approaches the door and like the perfect gentleman, lets the limo driver hold the door open for Pamela, before entering in himself.  As the duo approaches the person charged with taking the tickets, Sean casually removes the tickets from his pocket and hands them over.  Not much for live plays, the Mental Rapist could have cared less about them, considered them boring, but as a socialite, he was expected to keep up a certain personna while at events of this nature...

And it kept Cameron Duke off his back.

As the Steward takes the tickets, there is an attempt at small talk.

Steward:  Please enjoy the show.

There isn't a response from the Internet Champion, so Pamela responds instead.

Pamela:  Thank you.

As the wife of a professional wrestler, she understood the reason her husband didn't respond.  But, she also understood the Steward was only doing his job.  As an employee of the historic theatre, it was his duty to make this a great experience for everyone entering, which meant a bit of small talk.  

The response from the beautiful Pamela Duke-Jackson brings a smile of accomplishment from the man who now readies himself for the rest of those waiting in line.

Yeah my wife is the sensitive type.  She doesn't like hurting people's feelings, always wanting to be the better person.  But that doesn't preclude her from taking the low road when it comes to professional wrestling.  Ever since Gabriel and Synn made her the object of their idiocy, choosing to have her man-handled like a slab of meat, it has made my life so much better.  Now it isn't a hassle when I put someone in the hospital, or when things get a little rough.

Yes, they made things easier.  

Kind of the way you will make things easier Casey.  Now don't get me wrong Casey, in no way am I calling you an easy out, far from it.  I'm just saying that a big man such as yourself, can only wrestle one way.  You will have to come straight ahead, forcing your weight and power on me, just as you've done with every opponent that has faced you.

While I on the other hand, have many different ways to attack.  I can attack from the air, using my speed and quickness to devastate your skull with multiple blunt force trauma shots.

---------------------------------------------

After being led to their seats, on the upper deck, well away from everyone else, the Internet Champion and his wife sit down for the show.  After slipping a few benjamins to the usher, Sean makes one simple request.

Jackson:  Every ten minutes, I want someone standing at the end of this aisle, prepared to take care of any and all requests.  Think you can take care of that?

The usher, looking down at the money in his hand, nods.  Without saying a word, the usher takes up position at the end of the aisle as requested, and waits.  Without even being instructed, the usher keeps the aisle clear by directing other patrons away from their location.

----------------------------------------------

Do you see what money can accomplish Casey?  All the muscle in the world couldn't get you where I am today, and you know it.  You have spent your entire life, relying on that height and weight, an advantage you have held for the majority of your life.  But in becoming a multiple time world champion in several different organizations during the past three years, I've discovered that being a big man in this sport doesn't always equate in victory.

I've made a career at defeating guys like you.  At running them ragged for the majority of my match, before switching to another gear and sapping them of their ability to function.  Earlier I was talking about attacking from above, in delivering punishing knee shots from the top rope, from the turnbuckles.  But I can also attack from the mat, spending the entire match working on those knees, on those ankles.  Yes Casey, I know how to bring down even the biggest of men.

It takes less than three pounds of pressure to snap the tendons in the human knee.  But can you imagine the knees of a three hundred and seventy pound man?  the normal everyday wear and tear associated with simply walking?  Now imagine a man of my caliber attacking with reckless abandon.  Unlike David, I don't need a pebble in a sling-shot to bring you down...

----------------------------------------

As the lights go dim, the live show begins.  Reaching over and grabbing her husband's hand, Pamela begins to watch intently as the curtain raises and the first act begins.

---------------------------------------

As the champion, I have all the advantage in the world.  You have to beat me Casey, not the other way around, which means you have to risk it all by just stepping in the ring.  I can use whatever means in my arsenal to beat you, to hurt you, destroy you even.  I don't have to be polite, I don't have to cater to those wrestling fans that live vicariously thru me.  If they boo me, so what?  If I do something to piss them off, again, so what?  They don't make me who I am, I do that on my own.  But you, you are the stupid one who waits on things because it makes the fans happy.

While Pamela continues to watch the live show, Sean's attention drifts to the upcoming match with Casey Williams.  The Internet Champion did his best to hide that million dollar smile, knowing that Casey was so weak, he allowed Drake Green to pull the wool over his eyes.  It was amazing, the degree that Casey would allow the fans to dictate his life, his very career.  Case in point, hesitating and not stopping Drake's run to the SCW World Heavyweight Championship, all because he didn't want to alienate the fans.

Sean also fights the urge to shake his own head in disbelief.  Had that been him, he would have stabbed as many people in the back as needed, just to possess that coveted world championship again.  But that was the glaring difference between Casey Williams and Sean Jackson...

Sean didn't care for anyone in the wrestling business more than himself.  No one.

---------------------------------------

What's with you Casey?  have you lost your ever loving mind?  You dare question Drake Green's motives?  he has worn the World Heavyweight Championship three times in this company, and you haven't.  Hell Casey, I've worn it twice myself and could on any given night, take it from anybody on this roster.  But as the Internet Champion, I'll prove that the championship doesn't make the man, but the man makes the championship.  Yeah, I'm sure you've heard that tired old cliche' as well but again, the difference between you and I?  I prove it on a weekly basis while you sit there and wait on the fans.  

Since I first arrived in this company, I haven't missed more than a couple of shows, tops.  I have been the model of consistency, winning three world championships, the King of the Hill, and being crowned the 2015 wrestler of the year as well as the 2015 man of the year.  Yes, in my short time in this company, I have proven to be the man here...

Even bigger than someone seven feet tall and almost four hundred pounds.  Meaning that size, doesn't always equate into wins.

After sitting through the three hour live show, the lights come back up signaling it's conclusion.  As he stands, his watchful eyes turn to his lovely wife, waiting to see what her response is going to be.  It is one of those things you grow to look for after being married to someone for an extended period of time.  You gaze into her eyes, you look for those subtle hints and then give the appropriate response...

Pamela:  Did you enjoy the show?

He gives her a smile, already picking up on the hint that she enjoyed it.

Jackson:  Absolutely.

Come on now, were you not paying attention?  of course he lied, everyone lies when it is neccessary.  Think of it this way, had he told the truth, telling her that he didn't care for the show at all, couldn't even recall the name or what it was even about, a fight would have broken out.  So in an effort to stave off a verbal scene, he lied.

After making their way from the aisle, Pamela wraps her arm in his and they make the slow walk towards the exit.  From where she stood, everything was going smoothly, the live show which would blend into dinner, followed by a night cap.  Little did she know that a quiet rage was building next to her, that her husband was four days away from unloading on yet another challenger for his Internet Championship.

-----------------------------------

Casey, your problem is inconsistency brought about by being distracted way too easily.  You lost to J2H because he was your friend, you couldn't see Drake's turn coming because you perceived him as a friend.  In other words, you are weak, very weak.  For all your size, it will do nothing to get you back in the title hunt because after this Sunday night, how can you ever dream of being the world heavyweight champion when you can't beat the Internet Champion?

Now I know how you will respond.  You are bigger than me, stronger than me, and all you have to do is use the power game to dispatch me with no problems.  But the problem with that plan is this Casey...

I'm not J2H.  I am a man on a mission, a mission to prove that I am the best man on this roster.  With Drake injured, the Roulette and World Heavyweight Championship is back up for grabs, away from the clutches of the New Supremacy...and we can't have that.  Not by a longshot.

Face it Casey, you are nothing more than a stepping stone.  A bridge back to the SCW World Heavyweight Championship for me.  But you knew that already, didn't you?

--------------------------------

Stepping outside the theatre, the Internet Champion leads his wife back to the limo.  As the driver opens the back door, Pamela enters and slides over as Sean enters behind her.  As the driver closes the door behind them, within moments, the vehicle is departing from in front of the theatre and makes its way down East Main Street.

Jackson:  How do you feel about Mediterranean tonight?

Pamela nods, of course she wouldn't turn down that opportunity.

Jackson:  I know this place called Mezzo which serves Mediterranean and Italian food.

Yeah, she could handle that.

------------------------------------

Casey, you don't wait for people to hand you things, you reach out and you take what you want.  It is the nature of this business, the reason people like Drake Green, TNA, Mark Ward and myself have been so successful.  You call yourself the Freight Train of Pain like it is going to get you places, but yet, it hasn't gotten you anywhere as of late.  Where you study poses in the mirror, thinking those muscles are going to carry you places...

I study Sun Tzu and the Art of War.  Where you project a continued show of strength, I have no problem portraying myself as weak, waiting for you to see me as an easy target...

------------------------------

As the limo continued to it's destination, Pamela turns to her husband, her face glowing.

Pamela:  And you thought Stockton would be boring.

Well there was another reason the Internet Champion came to Stockton early.  His attorney Marshall Owens had heard from a friend, who heard from a friend, who knew somebody elses friend that some of the meanest bastards on the planet came from Stockton, California.

Sean smiles.  Of course Stockton was boring, that live show was the very definition of boring.  But it would be worth it when Marshall finally found a group of thugs who could put Goth on the shelf for good.

When Marshall heard that Climax Control was going to take place in Stockton, he knew it would be the perfect place.  He didn't divulge the secret to Sean outright, but did state that a movie made the place famous.  The attorney couldn't wait to introduce the Internet Champion to...

Straight Outta Stockton.

Jackson:  Pamela, no place could be boring with you in it.

Yeah, he was that damn good.

---------------------------------

And trust me Casey, you will see me as an easy target, people like you love to face smaller guys such as myself.  Your ego can't help it, it is in the make-up of every big guy in existence.  When David stepped up against Goliath, no one gave him a chance of winning.  Goliath just naturally assumed the kid would fail, that by brute strength he would destroy his smaller opponent.  

But it didn't go as planned, did it?

Just as it won't go as planned this Sunday night.  For you see Casey, there is a plan in place.  The SCW World Heavyweight Championship is owned by the New Supremacy, no matter what the SCW says.  Just because Drake had to give it up due to injury, doesn't mean Travis or myself won't swoop in to take it.

------------------------------------

By saying Travis or myself, Sean immediately means himself.

Face it Casey, you are just like the Mighty Casey from the Mudville 9 poem.  You step up to the plate, I fire three straight fastballs and poof, you strike out.

Because bigger, isn't always better.

----------------------------------

January 21, 2016
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel

After a mediocre show, followed up by a pleasant evening at the Mediterranean Restaurant Mezzo, the Internet Champion and his wife found themselves at the top rated hotel in Stockton.  Only having four floors, it was far below the standards that Sean Jackson had grown accustomed to.  

The Dallas native was used to hotels that could overlook the city, with Presidential suites and outdoor balconies.  He was used to rooms with more square footage than most houses, and this didn't flip the bill.  To him, being in Stockton was an insult, a city not worth his precious time.  But because of booking obligations, he would have to be there on Sunday...

And because of Marshall Owens and his Straight Outta Stockton foolishness, the champion found himself there on a big Wednesday night and early Thursday morning.

But at least he got to enjoy the room with the most beautiful woman in his world.  As he stood next to the window, looking out over the outdoor pool, the bathroom door opens and out steps Pamela in a white tee shirt and panties.  Making her way across the room, she finally stops behind him, her arms around his waist.

Pamela:  What are you thinking about?

Now as a man, he has a quick decision to make.  If he says that Stockton isn't worth taking a shit on, then the rest of the week is down the toilet.  If he lies and says he is having the time of his life, then the rest of the week goes perfectly...especially with the icing on the cake being a victory over Casey Williams.

A smile crosses his face.

Jackson:  How beautiful you look.

The response has a warm reception as he turns to face her.  Pamela leans in, on her tip toes and a delivers a kiss to his lips.

That's how it is done Casey, I tell people what they want to hear.  It is how I get ahead in this business, where people like you tell the truth and allow the chips to fall where they may.  

Yes we do have a history, no doubt about that.  But it is ancient history with no bearing on me whatsoever.  Chance after chance you have been given, with nothing to show for it.  Where I have taken full advantage of every opportunity awarded to others.  I am a walking, talking example where bigger isn't always better and come Sunday night, I re-establish New Supremacy by doing something you think to be impossible...

And that is beat you in the middle of the ring, leaving no doubt who the better man really is.

---------------------------------

As their lips part, Pamela stares into Sean's eyes.

Pamela:  See, I knew you would love Stockton.

If she only knew.

fin.  
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>