Author Topic: JESSIE SALCO v CHAR KWAN - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JESSIE SALCO v CHAR KWAN - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
« on: March 15, 2021, 07:07:29 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Re: JESSIE SALCO v CHAR KWAN - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 01:22:17 AM »
Spring is here
Walnut Creek, CA
Off Camera

It’s close to nine in the morning as the sun is just rising into the sky. Charlene Kwan is sitting on the back porch of her single floor home. Her feet were crossed at the ankles as they were propped up onto the small foot rest. Her eyes are covered by dark blue Oakley style sunglasses.

“This is such a beautiful day,” she says with a smile on her face. Her phone is sitting on the table next to her as her hand is holding a glass filled with wine. In between sips, she is enjoying the silence.

As Charlene is enjoying the quiet life, a silver mustang slowly pulls into the driveway. The engine cuts off as the car door opens and Felicia Stewart steps out of the car. It’s been awhile since she and Char had talked and thought it would be a good day for it. “Let’s hope she is in a good mood,” she thinks to herself while walking up towards the door.

She stands on the doorstep and knocks her knuckles on the door. “Char,” she says out loud while continuing to knock on the door. Charlene doesn’t seem to realize it at first. “Char!” Felicia says loudly. Charlene hears someone calling her name as she sits up and swings her legs off the beach chair she was sitting on. She stands up to her feet and crosses across the floor.

She looks out the window as her eyes roll back into her head. “Ugh!” She scoffs to herself while opening the door. “What the fuck do you want?” She says instantly while standing in the doorway. “Nice to see you too,” Felicia responds while trying to step into the house. “Excuse me, what the hell do you think you are doing?” Char asks while blocking Felicia’s entry. “Are you going to let me in?” Felicia asks her looking confused

A slight chuckle escapes from Char's throat as she shakes her head. “Now why would I let a whore like you into my house,” Char wonders out loud. She slowly continues to sip on her wine as Felicia’s widened at the word Char just called her. “How dare you?” Felicia finally replies while keeping her eyes locked onto the woman who she thought was a friend. “I am not a whore,” Felicia defends herself as Char mockingly nods her head.

“I don’t believe a damn word that comes out of your mouth. Why are you here?” Char asks her. “For the past two months, you have treated my husband like crap. I would like to know what has gotten into you. You guys are best friends.” Felicia answers as her voice cracks a little. Chat shakes her head. “Why the hell do you care? You always felt threatened by me for some damn reason. Jack was never my type but you always felt like he would leave you. That was a bunch of bullshit. Plus your husband has been stabbing me in the damn back for years so you should ask him,” Char says while throwing a lot of shade towards her best friend.

Felicia shakes her head. “You are delusional,” is all she could say as she backs away from the door. Chat waves her hand while smiling. “Bye, please try and get lost on your way home,” she yells out loud before shutting her door.

Setting the trap
On Camera

It’s a fairly cool morning as Mr. Chalmers is standing in the middle of a dimly lit room. The room itself doesn’t look that big. A large poster board is sitting on the far right wall as a dart board is placed underneath it. Multiple pictures of Jessie Salco are stuck onto this board as Char Kwan is standing in front of the picture. Mr. Chalmers is tapping his right index finger against his jaw as a smirk appears on his face.

He is about to say something when Char holds her hand up.

Ever since you stuck your nose into my business, I have waited for this day. I can’t tell you how easy it was for me to get inside your head. That night when you decided on your own to get involved in a match between Evie Jordan and myself, your execution was poor as hell. When you roll the match back, it is clear that you attack me first. You continued to assault me before turning your attention to Evie Jordan. The fact that you had the audacity to make that stupid claim that you were helping is proof of how stupid you truly are in the grand scheme of things.

I am sure you are going to blame me because you failed once again at becoming a champion. I mean isn’t that your deal Jessie. Instead of taking ownership of your failures, you shift the blame to everyone else. I wasn’t even near the ring when you lost. I did watch how pathetic you were in the ring. You had the match on multiple occasions but your ego got in the way. That’s the major problem with every bitch on this roster.

Char takes a minute to catch her breath.

Let’s take this match for example. I wasn’t shocked that you wanted to face me in a street fight. It’s highly noticeable that your in ring abilities are so mediocre so you need to use weapons to compensate for your lack of talent. It doesn’t take talent to swing a chair. I would have loved to face you in an actual wrestling match but I feel that your fear of getting your ass kicked. Unfortunately, you have no idea what you have done.

The fact that you were okay with me asking to change the match to a falls count anywhere style match. I bet you thought it would be an easy win for you huh. I bet you are talking about what you did to Evie Jordan despite the fact that she wasn’t at 100%. I’m sure you are gloating about the fact that you are the experienced one out of the two of us. Yes, that is true. You are more experienced at losing than I am. However, this match is right in my wheelhouse. Why? Because I can do whatever I want to you without hesitation. The fact that it doesn’t have to take place in Vegas makes it even more exciting.

You see Jessie. I wanted you in the ring. I wanted to fight you. Not just because you stuck your nose into my business but because I wanted to use you as my own personal springboard. You see I want to get back into the title picture and beating the hell out of you is just my way of doing it. Just think, this is only the beginning. Because come Blaze of Glory, the heavy metal angel gets a major dose of the Japanese siren.

Char cracks her neck before looking over her shoulder at Mr. Chalmers. She then smirks.

If you think I’m not ready for this match then you are lying to yourself. I am more than ready for this match. I am ready to kick your head off your shoulders. I am ready to leave your ass in a pool of your own blood. I know I’m going to be bloody. I’m looking forward to the pain but it’s not going to stop me. Jessie Salco will find out the hard way what happens when you piss off an Asian woman.

Luck is for the weak so I wish all the luck in the world. Because that’s what you will need against me. Otherwise, your chances of being able to walk will be slim to none. This is my time to shine. You’ll just have to get used to it.

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Message received, loud and clear.”
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 09:30:35 PM »
Jessie’s latest attempt at winning the World Bombshell Championship ended the same way as her other attempt, in defeat but it was arguably the closest she had gotten since then, however before she could even think about if/when her next shot would come, Jessie had a score to settle with Char Kwan who sent her a message at the end of Climax Control, the two women will meet in a Falls Count Anywhere Match at Blaze of Glory (the second in the night) to settle their rivalry, can Jessie keep her undefeated streak on PPV going?

Backstage at Climax Control 295, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 14th of March 2021, 11:00pm

So close, yet so far.

Tonight’s Main Event was easily the closest I have come to achieving my goal of winning the World Bombshell Championship, but Christina pulled it out in the end, now she’s going to defend the title at Blaze of Glory IX against Amber Ryan, someone who’s already a tough opponent under normal circumstances, and then you remember one fact.

The fact that Christina cost her the Blast from the Past Semi-Finals Match against Myra and Mac Bane, not only that but she put her hands on Despayre to do it but whilst they have their war, I have my own war to worry about.

No prizes for guessing who I’m talking about.

“So, another title shot lost.” Jake commented as I finished getting ready to leave, we had just received the Blaze of Glory card, but I didn’t pay it much attention, I already knew that my blowoff match against Char Kwan was set in stone and the fact that it was Falls Count Anywhere helped a lot too! “You were close tonight, you almost had Christina Jess.”

“Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.” I commented as I did up my boot laces after tying my hair into a ponytail. “I’ll get another shot down the line, the bosses will have to notice that I’ve gone undefeated for several PPVs in a row sooner or later!”

“Didn’t they already notice when you beat Evie at Inception IV?” Shane wondered as he glanced up from getting his stuff together. “Or do you really think you can keep it going through the rest of the year?”

“My loss to Christina tonight was my first loss of 2021, I still have more wins than losses this year.” I pointed out before I stood up to leave the arena. “And I’ll bounce back with my win over Char Kwan in two weeks!” I added before I went to leave the room. “I’ll wait for you guys in the car, I’ve got some planning to do for this Falls Count Anywhere Match.” I added and the boys nodded before I left them behind.

As I neared the parking lot, I heard a familiar Australian accent nearby. “God damn it!” Krystal grunted as she kicked the wall in frustration. “Those bastards found room for that talentless hack known as the Troll but not me?! Does graduating from the Go Gym mean nothing to them!?”

“Picking up a few wins helps, just saying.” I commented and Krystal looked up before rolling her eyes. “I haven’t looked at the card but I’m guessing you got left off?”

“Gee, what was your first fucking clue?!” Krystal asked as she ran a hand through her hair before letting out a deep breath. “I was looking forward to my first Blaze of Glory as a member of the SCW Roster as well.”

“Maybe you’ll get on the pre-show.” I offered and Krystal rolled her eyes at that idea. “I have to get going anyway, got a match to plan for.”

“Rub it in why don’t ya?!” Krystal asked as the Australian woman scoffed and I paid her no mind, if I had I would’ve seen the proverbial lightbulb going off above her head. “So, your Falls Count Anywhere Match against Char, you have any plans for dealing with her entourage?”

“Kicking Super Nintendo Chalmers right in the Steamed Hams, no idea what to do with that broad she drags around though.” I shrugged my shoulders in response and I did manage to get a chuckle out of Krystal with my Simpsons reference, it was then that I got what she was getting at. “You want to get revenge on her entourage?”

“Yep, course I wouldn’t have to get revenge on them if Dawn Barnes had done her damn job as the ref!” Krystal grunted in response as she ran a hand through her hair. “At the very least, I can say that that draw broke me losing streak!”

“Believe me, I agree with you! Or didn’t you notice that little comment I made about it when I was challenging Char to the match?” I asked and Krystal nodded as she thought back to that episode of Climax Control. “Off course, that depends on what happens on the pre-show.”

“That’s if I show up to the pre-show after the events of last night’s Underground.” Krystal sighed in response and I gave her a confused look. “Watch the episode if you want details, but I had a falling out with Carter over that incident from a couple of weeks back, bad enough that I’m considering stepping down as the taste tester for Recipe 4 Disaster.”

Wow, that is bad. “I won’t pry but how bad can it be? Carter helped you with Char’s entourage the day after the ep!”

“Like I said, watch the episode for details but I’ll be doing a lot of drinking at the Gold Coast after party tonight.” Krystal commented with a grunt before shaking her head. “Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m starting to like you Jess.”

“If it’s because of that whole “Jessie deserves better” saga that haunted me for most of 2018, tell the rest of the Go Gym graduates and trainees that I’m not the same bitch I was back then.” I commented as I started to walk off. “I’m still a cynical bitch but I am trying to better myself.”

“I think I will, might even invite you to my weekly D&D session.” Krystal commented as she leaned back. “Since it appears unlikely that Carter will be in the group for much longer.”

“Haven’t played D&D in a while but I might humour that idea.” I commented as I started to walk off. “Every Wednesday night, right? Let me know if there’s a spot available.” I added and Krystal nodded as I walked off.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 18th of March 2021, 11:00am

*promo time*

Krystal’s offer ended up being null and void since Carter showed up to play and based on what I saw on the episode, I could see what she was talking about, but I had my own stuff to worry about, namely my match.

“Well, after a terribly busy Supercard Cycle, we’ve reached the end and I’m once again, ending it by capping off another feud! At Inception IV it was Evie Jordan in the Chamber of Extreme, this time at Blaze of Glory IX it’s Char Kwan in a Falls Count Anywhere Match! And Char? I got your message at the last episode of Climax Control and I have this to say to you: message received, loud and clear! And here’s my response!”

This will be good.

“I just know that people will make a “Pot Calling the Kettle Black” joke about this but this whole feud started because you couldn’t handle a loss to Evie Jordan Char! I mean, it’s not like Evie needed my help to beat you in the first place because you would’ve lost that match either way, if anything? I sped up the process! But because you couldn’t handle that simple truth, you targeted me, first by showing up after my match against Courtney Pierce at the first Climax Control of the cycle and things escalated from there!”

And quickly at that!

“After our little confrontation, the following week you faced off against Go Gym Graduate and Twitch Streamer Krystal Wolfe in a match that she would’ve won if the ref was halfway competent, but I digress! After your match ended in a Double DQ Draw I came out and helped clear out you and your entourage with Krystal and HB Carter’s help and after that? This match was set but, on the side, I had my attention focussed elsewhere, pretty hard not to be a little distracted when I have a World Bombshell Title Match in my near future after all!”

And that brings us to last week on Climax Control!

“Are we up to speed yet? No? Good, last week on Climax Control was the biggest match of 2021 to date, well, for me anyway, as I challenged Christina Rose for the World Bombshell Championship and I’ll give you some credit Char, you showed remarkable restraint by not interfering in my match to cost me that title! I still lost but that was the closest I had gotten to that title up to that point, but you couldn’t resist the temptation to come out and mess with me one last time before Blaze of Glory, couldn’t you? You weren’t out there to hurt me, you were there to send a message, all I can say to that is message received, loud and clear!”

And now to the present.

“Pity you couldn’t show restraint in accepting your loss two months ago, huh Char? Hell, it’s been two months and you still hold a grudge over me costing you a match that you would’ve lost without my help! This whole thing could’ve been avoided if you hadn’t been such a sore loser but no, you have to act like a failed mixed tag team wrestler would’ve stood a chance against a two time grand slam, Blast from the Past AND Hall of Famer if I hadn’t stuck my nose in!”

It’s laughable really!

“Do you know how tempting it was to challenge you to a Chamber of Extreme Match Char? It was either that or a Street Fight and I was going back and forth on what match to challenge you too for several days! To be honest, Chamber of Extreme almost won out! After all, I’m undefeated in that match type and I beat Evie in that match, something you couldn’t help to do but no, after two Chamber of Extremes in the span of five months, I decided to put that match on the backburner, save it for an opponent who’s worth my time!”

You heard me!

“I thought the match against Courtney was a major step down for me after my win against Evie but your right there with her Char! Granted there is only one fact that’s stopping you from being on Courtney’s level and that’s the fact that you have wins to your name that didn’t require anyone’s help! And even that’s debatable given your entourage! And unfortunately for you Char, it’s time you faced the ugly truth about you as a wrestler!”

The truth revealed!

“The truth is Char that you are a choke artist! You choked in your Roulette Title Match against Johanna Krieger at High Stakes X! You choked every time you trued to win the World Mixed Tag Team Titles no matter who your partner was! You would’ve choked against Evie without my help and next Sunday your choking streak will continue when I beat you up and down the Las Vegas Strip and end this feud with yet another PPV win!”

It’s that simple.

“Some might see this as the ultimate battle of the sore losers but if anything, Char is the sorest loser to ever set foot in an SCW ring and stick around for longer than a single Supercard Cycle! Say what you will about me, but I never got as vindictive as Char did whenever I lost a match, sure I got a bit obsessed with the World Bombshell Championship but at least I had an end goal! Char Kwan on the other hand let Super Nintendo Chalmers whisper lies into her ear about how she had Evie beat and would’ve won if not for me!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“Maybe next time Char you should tell Super Nintendo Chalmers to stick to talking about Steamed Hans and guys with the surname Skinner because he is not a good influence on you! Far as I see it? There’s only one way your partnership with Super Nintendo Chalmers ends and spoiler alert: there are no trips to Springfield in your future! Only defeat at my hands on PPV! This is the “Unsainted Angel” Jessie Salco signing off and Char? You should’ve just taken the loss and moved on with your life, instead your in for a world of hurt!”

I walked off as the scene fades.

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“You Are Not Worth My Time!”
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 08:49:19 PM »
It was the week of Blaze of Glory IX and the rubber match between Jessie Salco and Char Kwan, Jessie hasn’t tasted defeat on PPV since she defeated Maki at Violent Conduct VI and going on to defeat Violet Amelia Holt at High Stakes X and Evie Jordan at Inception IV and since it was during that feud with Evie that her feud with Char was kicked off this could potentially mean Jessie winning two feuds in a row, can Jessie win?

Local café, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 25th of March 2021, 12:00pm

This place has become a lot more quiet since the pandemic hit.

Yes, I’m talking about the café and SCW and with Vegas’s Covid Restrictions meaning that any café/dining establishment can only have twenty people max that meant that Jake and Shane elected to stay home as I went out for lunch, why? Two reasons really, it’s been way to long since I had eaten out, no thanks to the pandemic, and I needed to clear my head ahead of my match against Char Kwan this Sunday.

Just to make it clear, I don’t consider Char or Super Nintendo Chalmers to be worth my time, especially since my last match before the PPV was a World Bombshell Title Match but it’s a Falls Count Anywhere, match, a match that can, and has, start anywhere in the building and I need to be ready for it to get crazy very quickly and since the Main Event is also a Falls Count Anywhere Match, well, I’m expecting the backstage area to look like a warzone by the end of the night.

At least everyone that is in the café is following the restrictions, including a certain Blue-Haired Bombshell from down under who was looking for a place to sit.

“Krystal?” I called out to her and the Go Gym Graduate looked up, though I couldn’t tell if she was grinning due to her mask her body language told me that she was happy to see a familiar face even if we were on rocky terms at the moment. “Here too clear your head as well?”

“Yeah, probably not for the same reasons.” Krystal nodded before asking a server if it were okay if she could join my table, once the server confirmed that it was okay Krystal sat down opposite me. “I’ve been coming here since I moved from Adelaide, yet I’ve never seen you here.” Krystal commented as she removed her mask to indicate that she wanted to eat.

“There are other, better cafés in Vegas, me and the boys usually use them to plan our trips to Bloodstock but, well, that’s not happening this year for obvious reasons.” I responded with a shrug before Krystal ordered a drink. “I only came here because it’s closer to my house and I didn’t feel like going too far from there.”

“Fair enough, and those reasons are what’s keeping my ex-girlfriend Makayla from moving to the states so we can pick up where we left off.” Krystal commented as I glanced at the menu trying to decide what to eat. “Yes, the same Makayla who took over my half of the Twitter account after I watched The Troll’s promo.”

“Ah, yeah, that thing.” I grimaced as I thought back to them, at first, we considered them to be cringe comedy at it’s finest (if you can call it that) until he started with the misogynistic bullshit. “We may not get along, but they passed over you, Johanna Krieger, Amelia Every and even the fucking Metal Maniacs to give that guy a chance to get his first win on PPV.”

“Trust me, I know, before I came to my senses that was the crux of my rant, and I’m just glad that it’s a guy like Milo who’s going to kick his ass, at least Milo’s fun to watch in the ring.” Krystal pointed out and I nodded in agreement. “Truth be told, I’m almost tempted to challenge that idiot to an intergender match at Blaze of Glory, The Troll, not Milo.”

“Like the bosses will ever go for that.” I scoffed as I shook my head. “I’ve been in this company since they had under a hundred Climax Controls to their name, the closest they’ve gotten to intergender violence is the Blast from the Past Tournament and there’s only ever been one instance of a superstar attacking a Bombshell in that tournament and they got sent packing almost as quickly as their team got disqualified.”

“That was Tom Dudely on Amanda Cortez, right?” Krystal asked and I nodded to confirm that was what I was talking about. “Dude never returned to SCW after that if I remember correctly but still, after all the crap The Troll’s said, maybe the bosses will book a one off?”

“You’d be better off trying to get Christian to date a Bombshell but that’s just me.” I responded as I shook my head and after a minute of thinking about it, Krystal agreed. “Besides, don’t you have the Pre-Show to worry about?”

“If by pre-show you mean the Battle Royal for the Vacant Underground Championship then yeah, I do.” Krystal nodded once she got the idea before our drinks came, we ordered food and she continued. “Off course, me and Ari find ourselves in yet another Battle Royal against each other, and knowing our luck, we’ll be the final two again.”

“At least this time the Battle Royal will be aired, and the winner won’t have to compete in another match the same night.” I shrugged my shoulders in response and Krystal nodded in agreement. “But as for me? I have Char to deal with on Sunday and it’s Falls Count Anywhere, I’m half tempted to just drag a referee around with me just in case Char tries to start the match early.

“Just make sure it’s not Dawn Barnes, you saw how she acted in the last Char Kwan match she reffed.” Krystal pointed out and I nodded in agreement. “And as I said, I have a Falls Count Anywhere match to worry about.”

“Yeah, just look out for Char and her entourage.” Krystal pointed out and I nodded in agreement once I realised what she meant. “At least the rules mean that the match won’t be thrown out via Double DQ but that just means that they’ll drop what little subtlety they had.”

“They were being subtle before?” I asked jokingly and Krystal laughed before nodding in agreement. “Even though it’s No DQ, I’m still not worried! Super Nintendo Chalmers is not only the most boring manager wrestling’s ever seen but he’s a blowhard as well, as for that chick that hangs around her? She’s not even a wrestler, she’d be stupid to attack me.”

“I’ll drink to that.” Krystal nodded before we shared a toast, and it wasn’t long before we continued chatting.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 25th of March 2021, 16:00pm

*promo time*

Krystal was back home but we’re on better terms than we were at the beginning of the Supercard period, not saying much but hey, at least I’m getting on with at least one Go Gym Graduate! But for now, I have some final words.

“How did I go from facing a Hall of Famer and Grand Slam Champion in the Chamber of Extreme at Inception IV to facing a failed tag team wrestler trying to cut it as a singles star after a change in attitude? Oh, right, because said failed tag team wrestler can’t handle the fact that she would’ve lost to Evie without my help! Char, this Sunday we are finally settling our differences in the ring and just remember one thing as I beat you all over the arena on Sunday.”

One remarkably simple thing.

“Char, if you had taken your loss to Evie gracefully then you wouldn’t be in this mess but no! You had to let Super Nintendo Chalmers get into your head and tell you that you had Evie beat, that you would’ve won without my “help”, that you had the match wo……...” it was at that moment that I laughed for a good minute. “I’m surprised it took me this long to say that sentence with a straight face! You never stood a chance at beating Evie and you’ll soon learn that you should’ve accepted that as fact.”

How do I put this gently?

“To put it bluntly Char, you are not worth my time! You weren’t even on my radar when I interfered in that Street Fight between you and Evie! My goal in that match was to get revenge on Evie for her attack on me the week before and I would’ve interfered in that match regardless of who she was facing! You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time but because you’re the latest flash in the pan, you couldn’t handle that meaning that one job falls to me this Sunday!”

Go ahead, take a guess.

“If you guessed “beat some sense into you” then congrats Char! On not only getting the answer right but for having the first intelligent thought you’ve had all year! And yes, the fact that we’re three months into the year does make that a sad fact! But I guess that’s what happens when you let a blowhard like Super Nintendo Chalmers do the talking for you, hell after listening to him ramble on I must ask, was this guy really the best manager you could afford?”

Don’t answer that.

“Then again given who we’re talking about, I get the impression that you just hired the first guy who applied! And considering the lies that Super Nintendo Chalmers has been feeding you since you hired him then you really should reconsider the hiring process! who knows Char? Maybe you can start the process after I kick your ass all over the arena on Sunday night at Blaze of Glory IX! You know once you’ve recovered!”

It’s that simple.

“At the end of the day Char, this will go down in the history books as my fourth straight win on SCW PPV and another loss for you! Besides, I have bigger fish to fry in SCW then a failed Tag Team Wrestler with a manager who shares a surname with a Simpsons Character and beating you in this Falls Count Anywhere Match at Blaze of Glory IX will put me one step closer to achieving that goal, what goal is that? You really haven’t been paying attention to me, have you Char? Well, I’ll definitely have your attention on Sunday!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Feels just like yesterday that I was facing Evie Jordan in the Chamber of Extreme, but then again this feud between me and Char was born from that feud and guess what? It’ll end the exact same way! With me picking up the win over the person who started this feud! Granted we’re not in the Chamber of Extreme but I’ll make do with kicking your ass all over the arena! This is the “Unsainted Angel” Jessie Salco signing off and Char? Next time just take the loss and move on with your life! And maybe fire Super Nintendo Chalmers whilst you’re at it!”

I walked off as the scene fades.

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Re: JESSIE SALCO v CHAR KWAN - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 12:36:14 AM »

Lunch with the enemy
Los Angeles, California
Off Camera

It was close to one in the afternoon as Charlene Kwan is enjoying a quiet meal at a cafe close to Gamer Inc quarters. Her face is covered with a fancy mask as her eyes are looking at something on her phone. Her fingers are wrapped tightly around a plastic fork. She twirls it around a plate of noodles as she gets enough to stick inside her mouth. As she chews on the noodles, the bell above the door jingles. The sound causes Charlene to turn her attention towards the door opening. Three individuals step into the cafe as Charlene’s anger begins to grow slowly.

“Can I get you anything else?” the waiter asks Charlene as he stops next to her table with his hands clasped in front of him. “I would like for you to get me some more pepsi and try not to spill it this time,” she answers while keeping her gaze locked onto the trio that had entered the cafe. “Out of all the places in this town, you have to show up here,” she tells herself while narrowing her gaze towards the short blonde between the two men. The three individuals are paying her no mind as the waiter returns to her table with a glass of pepsi. “Can I get you anything else, Miss?” he asks in a polite manner. “Don’t you have anyone else to pester,” she fires back while ignoring him completely. The waiter bows his head before walking off towards another table six feet away from Charlene’s location.

One of the men, who had just walked in, turns his head while scanning the room and locks his eyes onto Charlene. “Char!” the man shouts as his voice is a bit muffled by the mask covering the lower half of his face. Char casually turns her head away as the man leaves the trio and moves toward her. “What the hell Jimmy?” she asks him without giving him direct eye contact. “Wow, Jack told me that you had started to show an attitude but I told him he was losing it,” he says while remaining in an upright position near the table. “Why are you here? Why are you with her?” she questions him while tossing her head back a bit with a look of rage on her face. “It’s lunch time Char. Sonya invited Frank and I to have lunch with her and we agreed. Why are you acting like this?” he responds with one hand up in front of him. Char rolls her eyes again as Jimmy notices it this time.

“I don’t know what is going on with you but I really hope you snap out of..,” he stops talking when the bell over the cafe door jingles. Jimmy glances over his shoulder as a large man comes walking towards him and Char. “Good day Ms. Kwan,” greets Mr. Chalmers as a genuine smile forms across Char’s face. “Who let the walrus out?” Jimmy asks while not taking his eyes off the man who has been a bane in Jack’ existence. “It’s nice to see you too Jimmy Andrews,” Mr. Chalmers replies in a very cheeky tone. Jimmy’s upper lip begins to quiver as he tries to keep his own anger in check. “Did I interrupt something?” he asks with a sinister chuckle under his breath.

Charlene is also chuckling as Sonya notices Jimmy then her eyes land onto Mr. Chalmers. “Wait for me outside Frank,” she tells him as he does so. Sonya quickly makes her way over towards the table. “Who the fuck invited you over?” Char questions as her eyes narrow. Sonya ignores Char as she looks toward Jimmy. “Babe, we should really be going,” Sonya says in a soft tone. “Babe!?” Char asks while looking toward Jimmy. “Are you banging this slut?” she implores while looking at someone she thought was her friend. “That is none of your damn business,” Sonya fires back while looking directly at Char. Mr. Chalmers can tell his client is beginning to get angry as he lifts his hand up into the air. “Can I please have the check for this table?” he politely asks them. “Are you running away?” Sonya asks while slipping her hand into Jimmy’s hand.

Mr. Chalmers doesn’t answer the question as he walks away from the table to pay the check for his client. “Cat got your tongue fat fuck,” Sonya lashes out at Mr. Chalmers as he doesn’t answer her directly. “That’s amazing that I can make someone like you speechless,” she continues while turning her attention back towards Char. “How about you?” Sonya grills Char. “Don’t answer that question Ms. Kwan,” another voice echoes out as a well dressed woman enters the cafe. A slick smirk appears on Char’s lips as Sonya and Jimmy look over their shoulders. “Thank you for calling me,” she eloquently says toward Mr. Chalmers as Char scoops up her bag and stands to her feet.

“We’ll see each other again,” Sonya warns Char as the woman steps a little closer to Sonya. “Ms. Holt, you should really think about your next choice of words,” this woman tells Sonya as Char stands behind her. Mr. Chalmers holds his hands together as he and Char leave the cafe with the woman directly behind them.

“Facing The Devil”
Blaze of Glory Promo #2
On Camera

It’s been about a week since Char had shared her initial thoughts on facing Jessie Salco. Char had high hopes that she wouldn’t have to speak again but Mr. Chalmers reminded her that she needs to drive home the fact that she is better than Jessie Salco. A sinister grin appears on her face as Char lifts her phone up and while holding her phone in a selfie style. She slowly presses the record button on her phone.

”Blaze of Glory will be the night where my luck in Sin City Wrestling is going to be changing. I know that’s going to be a tall order for me since no one in this company has any faith in me. I don’t know why. I show up when I’m asked to show up. I give my all every fucking time and yet what do I have to show for it. Loss after loss. Well, that is going to end come Sunday. How do I know? Because I am facing the worst wrestler on the entire roster. Well, I wouldn’t call her wrestler since she’d rather fight in no disqualification matches.

I have looked at her moveset and she has no actual wrestling move. You tell me how I am supposed to be scared of her. I don’t give two shits what nickname she gives herself. It hasn’t done her any good since she has lost more than won in her career. She was lucky to beat Evie Jordan. She couldn’t even beat Christina Rose. This a woman who tries to make herself better than everyone when in fact she is so pathetic.

Char pauses the recording in order to reposition herself in front of a bulletin board with Jessie’s picture pinned up onto it.

”I will admit that you have held a lot of championships but does anyone actually remember those reigns. Judging by the title histories, your reigns usually ended a week or two after you won the championship. The only title you had a long run with was the tag titles but we all know Amy Marshall carried your untalented ass for the most of it. Hell, she turned on you because of your weak wrestling skills. That seems to be the motive when it comes to you. Everyone is nice to you until they see you wrestle.

You can’t even make a sneak attack work. I mean, after Krystal Wolfe couldn’t get the job done, you attacked me from behind but you fucked up. You see, you allowed me to get back up. You showed your hand. That shows everyone how incredibly stupid you are in the ring. That’s why I’m looking forward to this execution of you. Why do I say that Jessie? Because that’s what this match has become. You started this by sticking your nose into my business. Not to mention, you made false claims about you helping me when we all know that you were trying to weaken Evie.

We all know you can’t beat her straight up. That’s why you needed to do what you did but you fucked that up too. I mean, you struck me first. You attacked me during the match. You knew what you were doing. You saw that I was kicking her head in and you didn’t like it. Now, your actions are coming back to haunt you. I’m sure you are going to mention that I’m not worth being in the same ring as you.

You would be half right as always. I am above you in every way possible.

Char places her hand on top of the picture and yanks on it as it rips down the middle.

”How do I know I’m better than you? Because I played you like a fucking fiddle. You wanted a street fight. You wanted to be lame as fuck. When I upped the ante, you jumped at it. Did you really think you had an advantage in this match? Do you think one lucky win in a match against a woman who wasn’t even at full health makes you a favorite? How gullible are you? Everyone knows you got lucky on that night. Everyone knows, you wouldn’t have lasted three minutes with Evie if she was at one hundred percent.

Now, you are probably telling anyone who will listen that you are going to beat me the same way. Well, I hate to burst your little bubble. I am coming into this match at one hundred percent. Which means, your percentage of winning has greatly decreased. Have you not taken into account that you are not only facing the Japanese Siren but you are also facing the devil. You see, I have a message to send to everyone in this company. My message is that I’m done being held back by people like you because I’m not an ass kissing, belly aching bitch. How many times have you begged for title shots Jessie? How many times have you tried to get yourself into the title picture when you don’t deserve it at all?

I will look to put you on notice. Your days of whining like a bitch is over. Your days of acting like a pompous shit stain is over. Everyone can say what they want about me but after I leave you a broken, bloody mess in the streets of Vegas. Everyone will think twice. I am not afraid of kicking your ass. I am not afraid to bleed.

Jessie Salco, it’s time someone plucked your fucking wings and I am the one who will do it. You shouldn’t have asked for a match with Jessie. Why? Because I’m going to enjoy hurting you and that is something to whistle about.

Char smirks while ending the recording and the phone screen goes black.