Author Topic: Ready to kick some butt  (Read 337 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Ready to kick some butt
« on: December 15, 2017, 09:07:53 AM »
 Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell are sitting in the living room of their home in Las Vegas, Nevada discussing the fact that Sin City Wrestling is closing its doors.

Ivan-I am sad to hear SCW is closing its doors.

Andrew-Me too.  That is exactly why I got in touch with Christian Underwood about having us come out of retirement for one last match before the company closed its doors, and I told him that we didn’t care whom we faced, so long as we had a chance to say goodbye to the fans, whether they supported us or booed us.  It will also be good to see some of the guys who we faced during our career.

Ivan looks pissed when Andrew tells him that Andrew got them booked in another match.

Ivan-You did what?  Without even asking me if I wanted to get back in the ring?

Andrew looks apologetic towards Ivan, who is still fuming.

Andrew-I am sorry babe, you are absolutely right.  I should have talked to you before discussing it with Christian, but I wanted to surprise you, and I knew that I was cleared to get back into the ring, I wouldn’t want to do it without my husband by my side.  It just wouldn’t be the same without you.  That, and Christian really wanted to have both of us back in the ring as a team, and what was I supposed to say?

Ivan takes a deep breath, and after thinking about it, realized that Andrew was right.

Ivan-You have a point there.  I knew that once the doctors cleared you to go back in the ring, you had the itch for one more match, and I can understand where Christian is coming from from a business standpoint, and wanting to make sure you don’t get another concussion by having us reunite as a team for one last match.  To be honest, I can’t really be mad, as I had an itch for one more match, especially after that run I had in the Blast From The Past tournament, and where SCW is closing, I did want to say goodbye to everyone in the best way possible.

Andrew-I knew you would see it my way.  Trust me, it will be fine.  We will go out there at Climax Control 200 and show the world that we still got it, and that we will do everything in our power to have SCW go out with a bang.

Andrew and Ivan laugh, and give each other a hug and kiss as the scene fades to black.

Andrew and Ivan head to the Envy Steakhouse in Las Vegas, host city of Climax Control 200, to grab some lunch and discuss their opponents, Terrance “Terry” Coleman and Bradley King, collectively known as High Velocity.

Andrew-Terry, Bradley, I know that you guys are probably worried about getting inside the ring against former tag team champions in myself and Ivan, as you should be.  We will prove to the world that despite our long layoff, mine more than Ivan’s, that we are still a threat to be reckoned with.

Ivan-You guys are probably also worried about what you guys are going to do once SCW closes its doors for good.  Where you guys are going to compete and all that jazz, and that is going to cause you to make a mistake, which Andrew and I will capitalize on, and then Dying Breed will go out with a victory once again, and we will have proven that an team with as much potential as you guys may have will go up in smoke before you even get a chance.

Ivan and Andrew both cackle, then Andrew speaks again.

Andrew-What kind of name is High Velocity anyways?  You guys think you will use speed against Ivan and myself?  You know what they say about speed and how it kills.  Your speed will be your downfall.  Just because Ivan and I haven’t wrestled much this year, doesn’t mean shit, and we will prove it come Sunday when we soundly defeat you,

Ivan-There is nothing you guys can do to impress us, as we have seen it all, and have much more experience than you, and we know to expect the unexpected inside the 6 sided ring.

Andrew and Ivan go in to the restaurant and order lunch as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a