Author Topic: Lessons  (Read 428 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Lessons
« on: November 29, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
  The camera opens with a shot of a huge Christmas tree, at least twenty feet high in the main hallway of a grand looking house. Huge stairways lead up either side of the house, with the tree somewhere in between. Bright decorations cover the tree, tinsel of all colors drop down from the branches, as lights poke out in between, the branches. A man either side climb tall ladders to continue decorating the high tree. James Huntington-Hawkes III stands below the tree, with his SCW Roulette championship title over his shoulder. Behind James, Simpson stands admiring the work being done. James shakes his head at what's going on.

JHHIII: I don't know Simpson.

Simpson: Know what sir?

JHHIII: This tree.

Simpson: What about this tree Master James?

JHHIII: Is it grand enough?

Simpson looks up at the tree, looking at the lights hanging down and the elaborate decorations. James sighs deeply

Simpson: It looks fantastic sir.

JHHIII: But is it fit enough for an SCW champion? I mean I am an SCW champion now. That roulette title has never been so credible because of me. I think everything here needs to be fitting for a champion like me.

Simpson: I think the tree will be perfectly adequate sir. It is one of the finest that money can buy, flown in especially to be here.

JHHIII: I think it needs more, because I'm James Huntington-Hawkes III. I deserve the very best. SCW should be paying for this anyway. They should keep their champions special and living a lifestyle so much more than the average idiot that turns up, wrestles and goes home.

Simpson: Sir, you've lived comfortably all your life. No matter if you're a champion or not, you will always feast on the finer things in life.

JHHIII: Yes but I'm now better than all those people in Sin City Wrestling too. Even that Lucian Frost moron trying to say I'm not good on Twitter. What does he know anyway?

Simpson: He was the first ever SCW Roulette champion sir

JHHIII: In Jesus times maybe Simpson, but this is about being young and fresh and I am young and fresh and add more credit to this belt. Look at the past champions, not one of those guys gave the belt any credibility, I do. I should be paid more.

Simpson: Mr Williams was a deserving champion

JHHIII: What Mr Williams? SCW has more Williams, than Mexicans have Sanchez'.

Simpson: Casey sir.

James rolls his eyes at Simpson, looking up at the much bigger Simpson

JHHIII: Good karaoke singer, but I'm a better champion than Casey was. I get to prove it this week when I beat the joker again.

Simpson: Indeed sir.

A knock on the door is heard echoing through the hallway.

Simpson: Excuse me sir.

Simpson walks away from James, but James looks up at the tree, his fingers resting under his chin as he looks up at the highly decorated Christmas symbol. Muttering to himself as looks up.

JHHIII: I think I can do better, I think I can buy better, I should have better, I deserve so much more. I need to throw a Christmas party, but who would I invite. I mean half these guys on the roster are either low brow, or just not good enough to ever come near my house. I wouldn't want their muddy little boots bouncing around my house. I could invite those Sin guys, cause Despayre did help me get on television. I could invite some of the NXT lot.

James rubs his chin.

JHHIII: Either way, it will be a great party, because it's hosted by me.

The camera moves behind James, to see Giani Di Luca standing next to Simpson.

Giani: Bro, did you mention party? You know I'm there!

James snaps around to see Giani and Simpson.

Simpson: Mr Di Luca to see you sir.

Giani looks behind James, staring up at the tree

Giani: Cool tree bro, thought you woulda had a bigger one here, considering you got more money than sense.

James lowers his eyebrows at Giani.

JHHIII: This coming from a meathead?

James looks towards Simpson and whispers

JHHIII: I told you I should have got a bigger tree.

James turns around and looks at the tree one more time and shakes his head.

JHHIII: Get rid of this and get me a bigger tree!

The two men decorating stop in their tracks and look down at James, looking slightly confused.

JHHIII: You heard me! Do it! SIMPSON! Make them stop and get a bigger tree.

Simpson steps towards James and moves slightly past him.

Simpson: As you wish sir.

Giani lowers his sunglasses and looks at James.

Giani: Are you serious bro?

JHHIII: Yes, why wouldn't I be?

Giani: You might as well take a big wad of cash and just set fire to it man.

JHHIII: Only poor people say that.

Giani: You think I'm poor?

JHHIII: I think you're poorer than me.

Giani rolls his eyes at James.

JHHIII: Why are you here?

Giani: Keeping true to my promise. You were sitting backstage crying about how no one takes you seriously as champion, so I'm here to help the little people.

JHHIII: Are you calling me short?

Giani: I think you're shorter than me

James stomps his feet and glares at Giani.

JHHIII: One more time as things are probably not going through that hunk of beef you call a head, but why are you here?

Giani puts his hand on James' shoulder, causing James to glare at Giani's hand.

Giani: We are gonna go out, and make people know who you are.

JHHIII: Everyone knows who I am.

Giani: I can tell by all the people here.

Giani mockingly points around the empty hallway.

Giani: So get your jacket and ya money bro, time to show people who you are.

James looks at Giani skeptically and shakes his head.

Fast forward to the Plush Nightclub, in Beverly Hills, California. Happy dancers jump around in the flashing lights, getting mixed up in the DJ's smoke machine. The thumping beats of "Blow Me" by Pink echoes around the building. James Huntington-Hawkes, Giani Di Luca and Simpson are seen walking through the door in to the main hall. James shakes his head.

JHHIII: This song is filth.

Simpson cups his ear and leans in to James.

Simpson: It's about blowing one last kiss sir.

JHHIII: Oh ok.

Simpson stands up and turns to Giani shaking his head and smiling. Giani leans in to Simpson and shout's above the music.

Giani: Maybe if we got the little guy laid, he might smile more.

Simpson: There are huge possibilities that he will dance around for weeks on end. I have been around him for many years Mr Di Luca and I think I've seen him smile twice.

Giani: How do you put up with him?

Simpson: Easy sir, I ignore ninety percent of what he says.

James tugs on Simpson's arm.

JHHIII: Are you even listening to me Simpson?

Simpson looks down at James.

Simpson: I am sir

JHHIII: Good!

James turns around and Simpson and Giani look at each other shrugging a man approaches James and talks to him.

Man: Mr Huntington-Hawkes, wonderful to see you.

JHHIII: Who are you?

Man: I am head of guest relations. We received your call about booking a VIP area an hour ago.

Simpson looks at Giani and points to himself. Giani nods.

JHHIII: Oh uhhh, good. Well, what are you waiting for? Show us where we are going.

The man points towards a velvet red rope and James, Giani and Simpson follow him to the rope. The man lifts the rope, passing a huge looking bouncer and in to a VIP area. Other tables are set up, and people stand and sit around them. The creme de la creme of the nightlife scene, enjoy the night as James, Giani and Simpson are lead to a table. On the table sits a bottle of champagne sits in an ice bucket. The trio take a seat at the table where glasses are seen.

Man: If there's anything else I can get you, don't be afraid to ask.

The man wanders off to another table.

JHHIII: So how's this meant to make people respect I'm a champion?

Giani: Because people are gonna know ya for more than being the whiny little bitch on TV.

James glares at Giani.

JHHIII: I am not a whiny little bit.... I am not!

Giani: Whatever you say bro. Look at all these people here, celebrities, people who live the high life, people respected for whatever they do, ya hear me?

Simpson turns a glass upside down and takes the bottle out of the ice bucket, popping out the cork and pouring out a glass for Giani, putting it in front of him.

Giani: Bro, have a day off, pour yourself one, and one for the lightweight here.

Simpson: I'm not sure that's a wise idea.

Giani: It might loosen you two stiffs up.

Simpson turns over two more glasses and reluctantly pours out two extra glasses and places one in front of James. James looks at it slightly nervously before picking in up and taking a sip. James nods slowly.

JHHIII: Not bad

Giani: So bro, time to start getting that face of yours out there.

Giani points to two women standing near a table.

Giani: Go talk to them.

JHHIII: Don't want to!

Giani: Stop being a bitch and go on. You want people to know who you are, stop sitting there and being shy. People are never gonna respect you if they don't know you bro.

The thought of not being respected drives James to his feet. James looks nervously at Simpson and Giani. Giani points to the duo and James slowly walks towards them. Giani and Simpson converse.

Giani: You need to get some action while you're here, S.

Simpson sips from the glass and looks at Giani.

Simpson: I am only here to keep an eye on master James.

Giani: You mean he sulked and cried for you to come along and hold his hand, eh?

Simpson nods.

Simpson: Something like that Mr Di Luca.

Giani: Bro, call me Giani.

James returns them, holding his face

Giani: What happened?

JHHIII: She asked me when my latest album is out and said she love the song Boyfriend. I called her blind and she slapped me.

Simpson turns his head, trying not to laugh at James' misfortune. Giani shakes his head disappointingly.  

Giani: Ok bro, we're gonna have to bring them to you, being as you going to them isn't working so well.

JHHIII: How?

Giani: Dance

James shakes his head fast, refusing.

Giani: Stop being a baby. You dance in front of people every time you get down to the ring. You danced the night you won the title.

James nods.

JHHIII: I did, didn't I?

James grabs the full glass from the table and downs it in a few quick gulps, James holds his head, the room slightly spinning for the usual non drinker. James whispers to himself.

JHHIII: Moves like Jagger James, you can do it.

James steps in to the middle of the room and starts to dance. Moving first to the left, then a step to the right, moving his arms out in the opposite directions then he steps. He takes a two steps forward, dipping his shoulders, before leaning back and doing a 'Jagger strut' and raising his arms, just like his ring entrance. People look across at James, shaking their heads at him. Giani looks at Simpson.

Giani: Boy this is gonna be a long night

Simpson nods in agreement and the camera fades.

Let's head to the following morning. A huge bedroom is seen, with a big four poster double bed. James Huntington-Hawkes III is seen laying face first on his bed. Simpson walks in to the room, walking over to the curtain and opens up the long red curtains, letting the sunlight in to the room. James moans as the light creeps across the room.

JHHIII: Close the damn curtains, my head hurts.

Simpson: But you only had the one glass last night sir.

JHHIII: One is all it takes.

Simpson: Sir, the camera crew are here for you to speak about Goth.

JHHIII: Ugh, I don't wanna do it.

Simpson: If you don't sir, they may take your title away from you.

James rolls over and sits up straight.

JHHIII: I'm up. Just go tell them to wait half way up the stairs and I'll will see them at the top, because I'm not going all the way down there to talk to them, cause I'm going back to bed when this crap is done and out of the way.

Simpson leaves the room and ten minutes later, James is seen walking towards the top of the stairs, with his SCW Roulette title belt over his shoulder. James sits on the top step and looks down at the camera.

JHHIII: I know you want me to come down and talk about Goth, but this is the best you're gonna get so you can sit there and like it. If you don't like it, I don't really care, because this match is gonna be the easiest match of my SCW career. I already proved I can beat Goth anyway because hello! I beat both Goth and Argento at the same time, so how does this Goth guy think he can beat me on his own? He must be getting high on that face paint fumes if he thinks he can take away my title from me, he's crazy. I proved I am better than Goth a few weeks ago. Who makes these matches? Whoever made this match must really hate Goth to make him face me again because I'm sooooooooooo gonna win this one.

James takes the Roulette title off his shoulder

JHHIII: This title, I worked so hard to get this belt. I had to fight idiots like Hope Heelcum to get this, I got disrespected by the bosses and the fans but I still got out there and won this title, I still got out of the disrespectful matches, the disrespectful junk to rise above everything to get what I deserved and you think I'm gonna give it up again, to a guy who doesn't deserve it? No! Never! I've had to overcome it all. I've been thrown in trash cans by magicians, squashed by drag queens, treated like I was nothing since I showed up here, and now I finally get the chance to show that I am legit and you give me a painted face freakazoid who is one smile away from being the joker with a bad hair day.

James shakes his head disappointed.

JHHIII: Here's a lesson for ya, I'm the champion, I will always be the champion until I say otherwise. I'm not gonna let Goth take it. I'm not gonna let you take this title belt back to the dark ages with the stupid Gothic castle and the candles and the stupid dark clothes. This title belt will not lose credibility because of someone who doesn't have light switches in his house, wants it.

James rests the title belt on his lap.

JHHIII: I don't care what kind of match it is, all I know is I'm gonna win the match and keep my title belt, cause I'm awesome and I think this gold thing shows I'm the best, I'm the greatest, I'm awesome.

James springs to his feet, holding the title above his head. James closes his eyes quickly, as if the room is spinning a little. James blinks rapidly.

JHHIII: Ugh. Look, I'm going back to bed, but I'm gonna leave you with this. I'm James Huntington-Hawkes III. Not J H H 3 as morons call me. I'm James Huntington-Hawkes III and I am the Sin City Wrestling Roulette champion. Get used to hearing that, because I'm gonna be James Huntington-Hawkes III, Sin City Wrestling's Roulette champion, forever!

James turns around and starts to walk away.

JHHIII: Now get these poor people out of my house Simpson!

The scene comes to an end as the camera backs down the stairs. The camera turns to see a shot of a larger Christmas tree than earlier.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:44:59 AM by James Huntington-Hawkes III »
>