Author Topic: Hotel Hell  (Read 423 times)

Offline Metal Maniacs

• View Profile
Hotel Hell
« on: July 17, 2020, 06:23:36 PM »

Saxon Hotel:

Patron: Checking in.

Twisted Sister spins around in a wild and torn up version of what SHE might call a business suit, suitable for a woman of the world working at such a fine establishment as the Saxon Hotel. Teeth shining and eyes wide and manic, she gleams at the new arrival.

Twisted Sister: YESSSS!!! Let’s get you clocked in so you can get warm and snuggly comfortable!

She picks up the small clock on the surface of the check-in desk and smiles, then turns and throws it at the poor patron! Luckily the woman ducks in time but slowly stands up wide eyed as Twisted Sister cackles.

Twisted Sister: You’ve been clocked in! Oh BOY!

Anthrax hurries out from the back, dressed in a porter’s uniform that is about three sizes too small for his muscular frame. He runs right up to the guest and practically has his lips in her ear.

Anthrax: HI!

The poor woman jumps from a startled fright. What HAS she gotten herself into, choosing this hotel out of all to stay in overnight!? Anthrax grabs her suitcase with one hand and a handful of her sleeve with the other…

Anthrax: Let’s go!

And he takes off for the elevator, literally dragging the guest along with him! Twisted Sister leans WAAAAY over at her waist on the edge of the desk and laughs as she watches….

**DING!**

That was the elevator ding, just in case you were wondering. The door slides open and Anthrax barrels out, the hotel’s newest arrival right along behind him, literally on the floor as he drags her right along with him! He stops at a door and drops her, literally, with a thump against the plush carpeted floor of the hall. He slides the key card in the door and it pops open with a nudge and just as the guest rises to her frazzled feet, she gets shoved into the room -- to find Iron Maiden in a maid’s outfit practically tearing the room apart in a frenzy!

Anthrax: What. Are. You. DOING!?

Iron Maiden rips the sheets off of the queen-sized bed and throws them across the room in a dramatic sweep, causing it to spread out and dangle down atop of Anthrax and the guest.

Iron Maiden: What does it look like!?

She grabs the mattress and lifts it up and her maddened eyes roam back and forth.

Iron Maiden: I can’t find the little mints that go on her pillows!

Suddenly the sheet is thrown off by a wide-eyed Anthrax and the guest is frozen in fear at everything unfolding around her.

Anthrax: Oh NO!

And he joins in the search, pulling out the dresser drawers and throwing around random contents when…

Twisted Sister: What is going ON!?

Twisted Sister has arrived to make sure all is well with the hotel’s new guest, and finds her room in shambles. She storms in!

Twisted Sister: This is TWO words! Un Acceptable!

Two words? Anthrax and Iron Maiden pause to look at each other and laugh.

Twisted Sister: This is not funny! You haven’t even brought in our guest’s luggage!

Anthrax jerks upright, eyes wide.

Anthrax: THE LUGGAGE!

He screams and runs out into the hallway. He grabs the luggage and HEAVES it into the hotel room where it soars over the three womens’ heads -- and right out the open window!

Twisted Sister/Iron Maiden: Ooooooohhh!!

Anthrax leans part way into the room, biting his bottom lip with wide eyes at his transgression. Twisted Sister side-eyes Iron Maiden and gasps, pointing at her chocolate stained lips.

Twisted Sister: THERE’S the chocolates! GIMME!

And she pounces on Iron Maiden, tackling her to the bed as she tries to pry her mouth open to get to the missing chocolates….

Patron: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The guest screams hysterically as she tears through the lobby with hands in the air, waving wildly! She runs smack into the glass doors in the lobby, rocking back! She yanks the doors open and runs into the night, screaming like a lunatic! Standing in the lobby are the three Metal Maniacs staring after her with wide eyes and perplexed faces.

Anthrax turns to Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister…

Anthrax: You know she didn’t even tip me?

Twisted Sister gasps, affronted.

Iron Maiden: So. Rude!

Doctor’s Notes: I suppose this is where I am to take note of the situation the Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister have gotten themselves into again, but this time I find such is not the case. Perhaps I let too much time pass by since their last play session, so it stands to reason that when I let them loose, something like this might occur and they become over-stimulated.

Interesting to note that they end up targeting a familiar face in Roxi Johnson. Why, the last time Roxi crossed paths with a member of the Metal Maniacs, the carnage was sufficient enough to warrant an award for a little incident with a chainsaw. Well I would like to let everyone’s favorite superhero know to have no fear. This was an isolated incident. The ladies are not even around often enough to cause much of a stir but when they take that random interest…

I admit that I was pleasantly surprised that it was Amber Ryan that came to Roxi’s assistance. Last I checked things were not all puppies and hugs between the two, but it does open up a realm of possibilities for intensive psychiatric study. Why does one enemy seek to help out another? Is Amber playing nice, getting on Roxi’s good side, only to turn around and abandon her to my two Maniacs so she is properly softened up for a future encounter?

No. Too obvious.

Well I am certain you both understand what is about to happen. Chaos simply can not be controlled.
</color></size>

>

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”</color>