Author Topic: Regaining MY ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP  (Read 878 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Regaining MY ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP
« on: August 08, 2012, 08:57:14 PM »
 Scene 1-Bad day for one made better by stable mate win

The scene opens with Casey Williams walking gingerly with Vixen and Odette Ryder after his match with Aleksei Koji at Lord of the Rings, where he lost the Roulette Championship.  The loss ends Caseys’ 74 day reign as champion, longest reign for the title since its inception.  The trio go to the NXT locker room, where they find Spike Staggs getting ready for his 2nd chance at the NWA Heavyweight Championship.  

Spike-”Hey Casey, I am sorry that you lost the Roulette Championship, but at least you get a chance to get it back.”

Casey-”You are right bud.  I do get a chance to reclaim my gold, and at least I am a a good sport about losing it to a man I requested to have the match with.  I was right when I said Aleksei was a worthy opponent, and he proved what I saw in him.”

Spike-”That is true, and now I got to get a title back in NXT, proving that I am not all talk.  Seeing the last time I had faced Jack Kraven, we both know I was screwed out of the title, and now I get a chance to redeem myself.  There will be no denying my excellence.“

Vixen-”Spike, go get changed into your wrestling stuff.  We will be watching the match from here.”

As Vixen says this, Spike walks over to his bag, picks it up, and goes into the bathroom to change.  While Spike changes, Vixen, Odette, and Casey talks amongst themselves.

Vixen-”Like Spike said, I am sorry you lost Casey.  You did put up one hell of a battle though.  At least you showed class when you raised Aleksei‘s arm in victory.  It proved that you truly respect him and what he brings to the ring.”

Casey-“I told you that.  I am a man of my word, and Aleksei hasn‘t done anything to get on my bad side.  Big deal, he cut promos against me with the occasional hurtful word, but still, that is a part of the game, trying to get the psychological advantage going into the match, which he did in this case.  The better man won this round, but the best man will win the war.”

Odette-”Yeah, you did say that.  I hope that you are able to regain the Roulette Championship, but at the same time, I hope you don‘t.”

Casey looks confused at Odette, and then Spike comes out of the bathroom all changed.  Spike then walks out of the locker room, without saying another word to the rest of the stable.  Vixen and Odette exchange confused looks.

Casey-”What do you mean by that, Odette?”

Odette-”Well, should you win the title, you will be the first 2 time winner of the Roulette Championship, and the guys you beat for the title would have had the 2 shortest reigns, but should you lose, then you can focus on becoming the first Triple Crown Champion in SCW!”

Casey-”You know, you are absolutely right Odette.  I forgot that I am one step closer to becoming a Triple Crown Champion, should I fail to regain the Roulette Championship.  It would say wonders about my career if I can say I was SCW‘s first Triple Crown Champion, and it will also say how good Spike is as a mentor seeing I won all three titles under his watch.”

Vixen-”Agreed.  Even if we do not get the attention we feel we deserve from him, what he has done for your career has been great.  ”

Casey-”Hey, I gotta go find Aleksei, congratulate him on the victory, do you guys mind if I talk to him for a minute.”

Vixen-”Sure man, do what you gotta do. ”

Odette-”I agree with Vixen, go do what you got to do.”

Casey leaves the locker room and sees Aleksei walking down the hall heading his way, and Casey stops him for a quick word.

Casey-”Hey Aleksei, I just wanted to say congratulations in our match, and the best man did in fact win.  It was an honor to go at it with a man with your size and talent for that title I coveted so much.  I hope we do not have to compete in the Ring of Fire again. It was  fun knowing that knowing how much we respect each other, and that we fought tooth and nail for the Roulette Title.  Losing to a great competitor stings, but knowing I have my return match in 10 days at Summer XXXTreme will keep me going.”

Aleksei-”I agree, Casey.  We had a battle of the ages at Lord of the Rings, and like you said, the better man did win.  Also, like you said, that you do have your rematch at Summer XXXTreme, and we both have to heal for that match.”

Casey and Aleksei shake hands and then Casey goes back into the locker room, just in time to watch Spike Staggs face Jack Kraven.  Casey then sits down next to Odette and Vixen to watch the match.  When Spike pins Jack for the NWA Heavyweight title, Vixen, Odette and Casey go wild as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Getting back on top, 5 men at a time

The scene shows Casey Williams after returning stateside a day after  NWA’s Lord of the Rings event is over. Casey takes the clothes he took to Puerto Rico and throws it into the hamper and packs some clothes that he will need on the cruise, and hits the road.  Casey then heads towards the California shoreline where the Royal Monarch Cruiselines is slated to leave. Casey wants to call out the men in the match that he isn’t facing at Lord of the Rings, where Casey has said a lot against Aleksei Koji in the last few weeks, and whom Casey talked about yesterday. Casey starts off with the man he has yet to face, Lucian Frost.

”Lucian Frost, you think that you have had bad days here in SCW?  I will show you those days aren‘t as bad as the day you will have on August 12th.  That will be the worst day of your life.  It will because you will fail to regain the Roulette Championship.  You have not shown anyone that you deserve to hold that title again.  If you were as hungry for a title reign the way you were when you held the title at the beginning of the year, then you would have showed your pathetic masked face by now.  The fact that you haven‘t means that you don‘t really care about being a champion once again, and that means that you are a worthless wrestler, because it is every wrestlers dream to be champion, regardless of the title.  “

Casey chuckles at the pure thought of how pathetic Lucian has become as he arrives at the Royal Monarch Cruiseline, and gets on board, Thinking of Laura and how much he misses her company, uses his frustration as he speaks to Blaque Hart Bruce Evans.

”Blaque Hart Bruce Evans, I am going to beat you like you have never been beaten before.  You think you know pain?  You don‘t know what pain is.  Pain is what Aleksei Koji and I went through in that Ring of Fire match at Lord of the Rings.  You think that I will let a little pain slow me down?  Think again.  Pain is the one thing that proves that you are alive, and after Summer XXXTrene, you will feel alive in ways you never thought possible after I get done with your sorry ass.  You think you are worthy of the Roulette Championship.  Man, you are like the 2012 Houston Astros, who are dead last in all of Major League Baseball and is 30 games out of first place, and have no shot of winning the World Series this year, nor will you win the Roulette Championship.  Everyone else in this match has more claim to it than you do.“

Casey then sees a room with his name on it and enters.  Once he enters, he goes and drops his stuff down, and takes a deep breath.  Casey feels the ship move, which means it has pulled out from the dock and calls out Chett “Hangman” Hawkins next.

”Chett “Hangman“ Hawkins, you talk about titles not meaning anything to you and how you like beating people up.  I would love to see you try to beat me up, seeing you have never done it.  You are a shell of your former self.  Back when you were teaming with Steve Scanlon, you were actually a worthy opponent, but now that Steve has gone and is doing other things now, you haven‘t amounted to shit in my opinion, and it will be my honor to kick your ass once again.”

Lastly, Casey turns his attention to his biggest rival, “Primetime” Matthew Kennedy, the man whom brought in Jason Burnside, the man who abducted Laura.  Casey then leaves the room and walks around, scoping the ship and what one can do on board as he speaks.

”Matthew Kennedy, you act like you are the best thing since sliced bread, but since I took the Roulette Championship off you, what have you done?  NOTHING!!!  I was the man who stopped all momentum you had.  Now you are the one who acts like they deserve a shot at the Roulette Championship even though you haven‘t done anything to warrant it.  You can‘t beat me at 100%, and you can‘t beat me at less than 100%, and I will prove for once and for all that you don‘t deserve to be in contention for the Roulette Championship.  You are not worthy to even be in SCW as a competitor, that is how bad I know you are.“

Finally, Casey turns his attention to the man who beat him for the Roulette Title, Aleksei Koji, as he returns to his room, and sees something hanging on the door that wasn’t there before, a gift.  It is a pair of Bermuda Shorts given to him by the Surf Boys.  Casey then changes into the shorts, then calls out Aleksei while he leaves his room to find the Surf Boys and  to thank them for their present.

”Aleksei. The only man in this match to have beat me.  That makes you the man with the target on your back, and not me.  I will do everything in my power to make sure it comes down to you and me at the end of this match, but I am not going to guarantee anything.  I have a feeling that you will bring honor and prestige to the title, and that should you win at Summer XXXTreme, that you will be a fighting champion, and have a nice little title reign.  You are right that the fans were behind both of us at Lord of the Rings, because both of us are likable guys, and that we both go in that ring and take care of our business the right way.  At the end of the day, the fans walked away happy.  They will walk away happy once again when I walk off the Royal Monarch Cruiseline as Roulette Champion.”

Casey then sees the Surf Boys, who are at the pool.  Radical waves at Casey, as he approaches him and Narly and speaks to the duo.

Casey-”Hey guys.  Thanks for the Bermuda Shorts, they fit nicely, as you can see.”

Narly-”Sha dude!  They totally rock on you.”

Radical-’Sha!  They look narly on you dude, and no, not narly as in my partner over here!”

Casey-”Well, guys, I gotta go find the newest champion in SCW, NWA Heavyweight Champion, Spike Staggs.  He wants to have a meeting to discuss NXT things.  I know you guys have a meeting of your own to get to, or had, whichever it was.  Talk to ya later.”

Narly-”Sha dude!  Later Casey dude.  Hope to hang with you soon.”

Radical-’Sha!  What Narly said!”

Casey then walks away and looks for Spike as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020