Author Topic: Time for The Animal to be a Roulette champion  (Read 365 times)

Offline Samuel McPherson

• The Animal
    • View Profile
    • Samuel McPherson
Time for The Animal to be a Roulette champion
« on: December 08, 2017, 11:42:16 PM »
 \'user

Dealing with their school bully son. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 1st December. (Offline)

Since Callum came to be apart of the Raab family, they had only just sent him to school because of Raab and Samuel being completely clueless of how old a kid should be at school. The problem was while he did attend school, Raab and Samuel well mostly Raab as Samuel could and won't ever speak always got phone calls from their school principle about their son being a bully to everyone at school.

Of course it was a problem Raab has to deal with and he wasn't a fan of telling him off or rather he didn't know how to, but thankfully they know someone who does and wasn't apart of the Raab family or Samuel's for that matter which was oddly enough Henry Losak. He knew that Lord Raab seriously needed help when it came to telling kids off the right way and Samuel couldn't speak to do so obviously as Henry had to do the task as Lord Raab just brought Callum home and sat him down on the sofa as Henry says this.

Henry Losak: “What have you got to say for yourself Callum?”

Callum Raab: “Say what?”

Henry Losak: “You know what I'm talking about. Bullying other children at school.”

Callum Raab: “But daddy Mark and daddy Sam bully people as well.”

Henry clearly sees that Callum didn't understand there was a difference between being a bully in their jobs and being a bully in general at school as Henry shakes his head, showing Markus mostly how to solve the problem and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “You don't understand Callum. Yes, Mark and Sam do bully people as well, but that's apart of their job as wrestlers. They don't bully because they want to, they do it cos they have to.”

Callum Raab: “Why are you telling me off? You're not my daddy.”

Henry Losak: “Because daddy Mark doesn't know how to tell you off and he's learning just as much as you are going to. Raab had to tell me you've been fighting with other children and feeling it's fine to do so, it's not at all, far from it.”

Of course it was a major learning curve for Markus also as he didn't know how to tackle his behaviour, although it reminded him too much of what he did when he was a kid to be the bully and lead him to wrestling and he only discovered that Callum could fight, but Henry continues as he says this.

Henry Losak: “You may want to do some fighting with your daddy's at home, but you can't do it at school. That's not good behaviour at all from you.”

Callum Raab: “Daddy Mark doesn't love me, I fight other kids because they get love from their parents, I don't.”

That really hurt Markus big time as he hears the reason why he fights is because he doesn't show love towards Callum and that was a problem that opened Henry's eyes big time and he sees Markus holding his heart, feeling really down in the dumps because he knew he was to blame for being a parent who didn't know how to show love and Samuel saw it as he was very much apart of Callum's life too.

Henry Losak: “I'm sorry you feel that way. I know you lost your mother, but I have to talk to your daddy about that. See, he's not here right now because it ate him up pretty good, but that's no excuse of bullying other children because daddy Sam does show you love, don't you?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry Losak: “You're grounded for the entire weekend of going out anywhere and your certainly grounded from watching TV and I'm making sure that's gonna stay put with Samuel here as well. Get upstairs to your bedroom right now and think about how wrong it is to fight other kids.”

That gave him a very firm telling off, not shouting or anything, but something to get Markus started or it should as Henry knew Markus heard every word of that debate they had and it was a hard long lesson, more so Henry knew how much it hurt Markus to hear that from his own son and Samuel goes upstairs to Markus as they hear Callum crying because of being in trouble by Henry.

Samuel hugs him as Henry decides to go upstairs to Markus, knowing he was the one to blame and he says this.

Lord Raab: “It's my fault.”

Henry Losak: “No it's not because Callum didn't understand what you and Samuel do is apart of your job and he thought that it's normal to do so. However saying that, you seriously need to get some emotional counselling right away.”

Lord Raab: “I'm a shit father, my son said it and it's not gonna get better.”

Henry Losak: “I know it was too quick to be thrown at you like that, but you and Samuel know it was the right decision for Callum to be with the pair of you. Of course you're not logically his full time father Samuel, but you still his dad because of being married to one another.”

Henry Losak: “What I'm going to do is during the Christmas break, I'm gonna look up some emotional counselling places and see what's best for you. I think Samuel could benefit this as well.”

Of course Samuel points out that he writes his son that he loves him and kisses him every night which Henry approves as obviously, he didn't know everything that goes behind closed doors every time as maybe Henry's wrong when it comes to that and he says this.

Henry Losak: “OK Samuel says he doesn't need it and good you tell Callum that everyday, but I do think it's vital that we get a counsellor who knows what your going through with showing emotions to someone you barely know and open that more, especially with another son and daughter on the way.”

Lord Raab: “Yeah, I will do my best to get the help I need cos that really hurt me big time to know I'm to blame for Callum's behaviour because of my lack of showing him love.”

Henry Losak: “I think you still scared of it and that's what needs sorting and I'm sure Konrad will eventually say that to you too. I still think you still should go Samuel just to give Markus some support because he will need it when I look up for the best in this area.”

Lord Raab: “I need to talk to Callum as it's only right that I do after what he said.”

Henry Losak: “You should. At least that's something of thinking with your own initiative to make things right with Callum and Samuel will support you.”

Samuel nods as it's only right that he comes with Raab as Raab gets off from the bed and goes towards Callum's door and he knocks it as he says this.

Callum Raab: “Go away.”

Lord Raab: “I need to talk to you about what you said. Please let me in so we can talk.”

They could stand there all night to wait to be allowed in the bedroom, but they didn't as they came in and took a seat as Raab was closer to Callum than Samuel was as he's there for support and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I'm sorry I haven't shown you love and deeply inside of me, I do, but I struggle to show love to anybody.”

Callum Raab: “But your my daddy as well as Sam is.”

Lord Raab: “I know, but daddy Mark is going to find a way to open up the love part more to you. I do love you and so you know, it's not your fault. It's mine and mine alone.”

Lord Raab: “So you see, things are going to get better from this day forward, but your still grounded as Henry said as it's unacceptable to fight other kids just because me and Sam do. We do this to teach you a lesson and Henry only did it cos I didn't know how to.”

Callum didn't understand really what Raab meant as he asks a question.

Callum Raab: “Adults don't know everything?”

Lord Raab: “No because nobody is perfect. None of us are because we can't learn anything unless we make mistakes, but we learn to not make them again or we build from the learning what we do is important for when we get older.”

Lord Raab: “Samuel, can you leave me with Callum alone for a minute. Kinda need to do something with Callum on my own.”

Samuel nods as he leaves the bedroom, knowing what he mean on having to do what he must do as a parent, showing love to Callum as he knows as much as it's extremely difficult for Raab, he was able to do as Samuel goes downstairs to do some training for a while to know what match he has next after he successfully defeated Joshua Acquin last week and hoped the next match was against Caleb Storms, unless SCW has bigger plans for Samuel.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Knowing about his opponents/Raab family matches against Crimson. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 8th December. (Offline)

Two hours after they've put Callum to bed, they've been in the gym working out together, well Raab's done a bit of workout in case he may have to wrestle at some point, but he was mostly watching Samuel, getting him fully prepared for the challenge that's about to hit right at him as Raab has done a heck a lot of hardcore training with Samuel over the last few days, knowing the in's and out's of a roulette title match as he's been in plenty of them.

Although he's only fought one of his opponents out of the three Samuel's facing which was Jeremiah Hardin, he knew he had to go into details with all of them as he knew it was very important to make sure Samuel's fully ready. He has been training all week around for the match and luckily, the title match he's having wasn't far from where they were.

Of course Raab couldn't care for anything going on in Sin City Wrestling right now as he's done and dusted with the company and already moved on with being busy with Carnage Wrestling, although his mask looks melted after being lit on fire by Tweeder in the War games match as of late and has every plan to get him back one way or another sooner rather than later.

But that's for Monday, now Raab sees Samuel pushing himself to the limits on the stamina machine and he says this.

Lord Raab: “That's it Samuel, show me how bad you want to win that Roulette title.”

As Samuel does, even though he was exhausted, but he still kept going, despite his stamina was his main weakness right now and was the least experienced of the lot in the match, but was still too well known to be a rookie now as while he pushes himself to the limits, he sees a shadow appearing at the gym, praying he didn't wake Callum up, but when he looked at the door, he was thankful to see Henry, although he has a question to ask as he walks up to him, although Henry sees Samuel training which was good in his eyes to train extra harder for the upcoming title match.

Lord Raab: “What do you want?”

Henry Losak: “I came to say that news got out that your brother is also facing Crimson this week as well as Samuel.”

Lord Raab: “Surely not in Sin City Wrestling as he's not even on the roster.”

Henry Losak: “No, in Supreme Championship Wrestling.”

Lord Raab: “What the fuck are you talking about?”

Of course Raab had no idea what's going on as Henry was left puzzled on Raab's lack of knowledge of what's going on in the wrestling business since he doesn't have twitter and he comes into the gym properly now as Raab walks with him, seeing how bad Samuel wanted the title as he went to lift up weights, but Henry says this.

Henry Losak: “That's what I got to talk to you both about. Samuel, time.”

When Samuel heard that, he stopped using the weight lifting machine, but he was going to do warm up on the floor, but Henry speaks to him.

Henry Losak: “I know you want to push yourself to being ready for the Roulette title match Sam, but I need your complete attention as I need to talk to you.”

Samuel came over towards Henry and Raab as he sits next to Raab, knowing it could be something really serious and Henry looks tired as hell from what he's done over the last few days as he speaks to the pair of them, making them aware of the situation that's going on.

Henry Losak: “I know you don't care about Sin City Wrestling anymore Raab, but I have to mention this in front of you as I hadn't had the time to talk to the pair of you about it.”

Lord Raab: “My career in Sin City Wrestling is done, there's nothing left for me to do.”

Henry Losak: “Will you let me talk. A few days ago, Konrad phoned me up as of course, we don't have twitter and he went to state that Sin City Wrestling is unfortunately closing down.”

Lord Raab: “Oh what a load of horseshit.”

Henry expected Raab to not believe him, hence why he showed him the e-mail he gotten as proof that Sin City Wrestling was closing down as Raab took it more and more serious when he thought about it, not that he cared one bit about it, but Samuel however did and was down in the dumps as Henry saw it and speaks.

Henry Losak: “I know your upset Samuel, but I also spoke to Konrad where you should take your career next and he suggested to me to sign you up to a company called United Wrestling Alliance because he said they need more wrestlers right now. I've spoken to David Helms already, seeing if he'll take you on along with other things I've mentioned about you and he's willing to take you on board.”

Lord Raab: “So does Konrad know about the Crimson match?”

Henry Losak: “I'm not sure.”

Lord Raab: “Shit, there's no chance in hell Konrad will win against Crimson as he plays mind games with people. Samuel has more chance of beating him than Konrad does and that's because Samuel unlike Konrad doesn't fool into his tricks.”

Henry Losak: “Yeah I know Konrad's mentality is really weak. Of course that's not the issue for either of you if you was facing him as Samuel and Crimson are I have to say the biggest threats in the match. You also have Crusader who could be a dark horse in the match and well we can say that Jeremiah sucks.”

It was good to know that Lord Raab knows about the match Konrad's having with Crimson in Supreme Championship Wrestling, although didn't really understand why Crimson was going there now instead of waiting until Sin City Wrestling shut up shop or the reasons it's closing down, but Henry mentions this to Lord Raab too.

Henry Losak: “I also got an e-mail stating that you were invited to wrestle on the two hundredth Climax Control, but I said for them to not sign you up.”

Lord Raab: “Good because I don't need to come back for another match unlike these stupid fucks who say they retired, yet come back to take part in that event. Nope when I say I'm done with SCW, I stay put with my decision.”

Henry Losak: “That's what I said and that you've moved on in Carnage Wrestling where you're much happier. No forcing yourself to be on camera to talk and do nothing else anymore and certainly, no getting title shots because you appear on camera a lot.”

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Lord Raab: “Konrad's completely fucked. I must call him right now.”

Henry Losak: “No, not until Sunday as he's got a major title match tomorrow night at a CWC Supershow event.”

Of course that was a major blow to Lord Raab on not being able to call him, but then again, cos of his other title match he has coming up, he was going to see him anyway so could talk about Crimson at the same time as training him up to take on a brutal match which Lord Raab would rather be there than at SCW show. Henry leaves as he allows Raab to talk to Samuel about the other opponents as well as Crimson and since they already started talking about him, they start with him.

Lord Raab: “OK so Crimson loves to be the dangerous devil he is. As I said, you have a much better mentality than Konrad does when it comes to him so you should be fine, but be warned, he will be so violent and brutal on you, most likely the only wrestler in the match that's worth of a threat to you.”

Samuel goes on the floor and does some warm ups, showing Lord Raab how serious he's taking to the Roulette title match as he listens carefully to somewhat his mentor in a way Lord Raab was to Samuel as he responds.

Lord Raab: “I say that because he'll be the only guy who will use weapons on you and beat the fuck out of everyone else, but from finding out about him, as much brutality and dangerous he is, he's a very small guy in terms of weight so you got this in the bag and he hasn't had losses yet, but you're far more experienced in hardcore matches than he is.”

Samuel places his thumbs up as he goes down to do some press ups while listening to his mentor as he speaks again.

Lord Raab: “Crusader is a dark horse because he can easily pull something out of the bag like he almost did against Calvin Harris a few weeks ago. He doesn't seem to take wrestling seriously is the only problem I have with him, although he hasn't been losing many matches apart from the one with Calvin Harris either.”

Lord Raab: “He isn't somebody to overlook at all because who knows what he can pull out of the bag, but he seems more interested in being in the wild with animals and comparing fruit to his opponents than talking about his opponents as wrestlers with their abilities seriously, but he's a decent wrestler at that.”

Lord Raab starts to laugh at the thought of the last opponent being a threat which to he clearly wasn't and Raab's already fought him in the Roulette division match in the past as he sees Samuel doing a lot of press ups before he stops and does some sit ups as Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “I can say that Jeremiah Hardin is a complete fucking joke. He has no chance winning this match as I've fought him before and he isn't talented. Heck, the only reason why he was even SCW World Champion was because J2H assisted him to win the belt due to the rivalry Rage and he had at the time.”

Lord Raab: “You act more of a tiger than he does in the ring and I don't understand why he's nicknamed as the big tiger when you're not only much bigger than him, but way more aggressive and dangerous than him. Besides, he barely ever commits to being a wrestler as it is. He's a weak minded fool.”

Samuel understands about all of his opponents he told him about, although there was one simple favour Raab had for Samuel as he knew he was up for the task before he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I suggest you beat the fuck out of Crimson as much as you can to a point that he'll be thrown right to Konrad to finish off the pieces of him. I want you to hurt and injure him so much that he won't be able to get in Konrad's head and I know for damn sure if anything, you'll get into his head or you'll batter his head in with a weapon.”

Lord Raab: “Think how much you'll help your brother in law by battering Crimson's brains in and most of all, when you'll win this Roulette title match, it will be mentioned in Supreme Championship Wrestling where you defeated Crimson for the Roulette title. Show your animal instinct and let out The Animal inside of you.”

Lord Raab: “I will talk to Konrad when I see him on Monday about Crimson, but as I said, don't put all of your focus just on him, but also on Crusader too who seems to be talented. Don't bother with Jeremiah though, he's irrelevant and he is far from deserving to be in the match when he hasn't done shit in this company. Crusader you can say has earned this match, but Jeremiah nope.”

Samuel gets up from the floor as he writes down something to address to Lord Raab with as he nods after what he written.

Lord Raab: “Exactly the main problem I had with Sin City Wrestling is giving title shots to people who done jack shit and I'm glad as fuck it's closing down after I've done everything there's to achieve in that god forbidden place. Anyway, I allow you to be alone to do training right now, while I figure out a way to seek revenge on Tweeder on Monday night.”

Lord Raab goes out of the gym to go in the apartment with Callum being asleep, while Samuel goes to work out quietly on his own without any distractions as Raab knows that this match is the biggest one of Samuel's career as unlike the rest of the opponents, he's never had a solo's title match in his entire career and it was down to Samuel not being ready, but now he was, even if it was quite early on in his career, but went back to lifting weights for a bit before doing some punches on the bag.

He also did a bit of hardcore wrestling for twenty minutes against the trainees of their gym in the headquarters before he gotten way too tired to do anything else as he's been doing nothing, but being fully ready to face against Crimson, Crusader and Jeremiah Hardin as he goes back to the apartment and goes upstairs to see Lord Raab already asleep on their bed as Samuel takes his clothes and boots off to get into bed with Raab and falls asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Time to capture my first ever solo's title/Doing a job for my brother in law blogger.com notes. (Online)

Today I obviously writing about the upcoming Roulette title match I got against Jeremiah Hardin, Crusader and the Roulette champion himself, Crimson. I have been chasing this chance to be a Roulette title contender for quite sometime mainly because at the time before Sin City Wrestling even thought about shutting shop, it was the first title I wanted to go for and win because my husband's first ever title win was the Roulette title which he'd eventually changed the name and the belt design to the violence title.

Reason is because he takes great pride with violence and he hates anything to do with money and gambling shit. Of course that's years ago we're talking about as times have changed with me being in this spot I've craved for quite sometime and I'm looking forward to battling all of you, except I got an extra favour to do with one of my opponents tonight, but I get onto him later.

Mainly because I'm directing my attention to Jeremiah Hardin. Explain to me and my opponents SCW as to why you gave this idiot a title shot? I admit I didn't earn mine, considering I've only had two wins since I've been here with Ben Jordan and Joshua Acquin, but I don't recall Jeremiah doing anything of a recent history.

I can't take him being an opponent in this match seriously, not when Lord Raab's defeated him so many times before and then you have his wife who does even worse job of being a wrestler from what I've heard. He's of no threat to me at all and pretty much somebody who has no chance in hell taking down this real Animal who'd beat the shit out of him with my animal instinct being lead out on the fake tiger he claims to be. He has no passion for this sport anymore which clearly shows his lack of commitment to SCW.

Then we lead towards a guy who Raab said and I agree with him on this is the dark horse of this match, Crusader. This guy has won a few matches for himself since he's been here when he won the chance to be King for the day and had some impressive matches. Fact is he's way more of a threat than Jeremiah is cos at least he has in a way earned a chance to be a title contender here.

Problem is that he's lost to Crimson before and of course, everyone learns from their mistakes, I know I've made plenty since being in SCW, but I hope Crusader will bring a fight against me and Crimson because I know he will, although I don't think he'll use weapons because I don't think he's that sort of wrestler, although has a lot of talent and a future ahead of him, but I don't know if he takes his opponents seriously without comparing them to fruits and animals, although I'm The Animal of wrestling so I suppose you could compare me to one.

But at the same time while you enjoyed being king of the day, I don't think you take losses as seriously as you should and I don't think you're fitting to be a Roulette champion. Internet champion and World Champion yes, but not this belt and you certainly will not be pinning me if you can't pin the guy I'm gonna talk about next.

For a good reason as Crimson is the biggest threat in the entire match because he hasn't lost one match since being here which is something not a lot of people can say for someone being completely new to SCW and he's the sort of guy that has a lot of violent streak ahead of him way more than Kris Ryans ever did so I'm glad he won the belt from Kris as he was never going to be a champion that was a pure hardcore wrestler. Crimson is the sort of guy who will bring violence, weapons and pain towards me and I'm learning to embrace all of those things, thanks to Lord Raab mentoring me with that.

At the same time Crimson, I got an extra task to do, considering your facing my brother in law in Supreme Championship Wrestling in a few days time and that's to destroy the fuck out of you, being in quite a lot of pain which you will be when you have this Animal standing in front of you. You may get into people's heads, but you clearly can't with me because that's honestly the best advantage I could have with my autism is you try to break me, but you won't because I'll be breaking you instead.

You can try everything possible to get into people's heads with Jeremiah and Crusader, but you won't with me because I want you to bring all of that violence and weapon shots straight towards me, being the only violent fucks in this match that will hurt and destroy the living shit out of each other or more you will because I'm making sure I'm gonna feed you to my brother in law to finish off the pieces with you once I'm done taking your Roulette title from you and he will talk about it, trust me.

So I'd be careful on saying anything about me or Lord Raab for that matter because Konrad will pick it up and use it against you. I'm certain he'll be watching you wrestle as well for research to see what he's gonna be facing up against as he always does a heck a lot of studying on his opponents before facing them, but he'll also watch Samuel capture his first ever solo's title in his whole career. I've been tag champ here and in another place, but never a solo's title and your gonna be fucked once this Animal beats you to a bloody pulp, screaming out for me to stop battering your brains in.

You may be undefeated here, but that's only because you haven't met another nasty, brutal guy who'll unleash hell upon you without any remorse I'll give to you, giving you blood and bashing you over the head with a steel chair or a barb wire even because I was literally born to be a hardcore wrestler much like Lord Raab was.

But all of you three are gonna witness a guy who's never been in a title match in his life to actually win his first one by being the SCW Roulette champion, regardless on this place shutting down, but that doesn't matter because I have a new home to go to thanks to my brother in law and Henry doing some negotiations with a company I won't name and most likely already know by now anyway.

Point is that none of you have what it takes to be a Roulette champion, well Jeremiah does because he's been one before, but Crusader hasn't and Crimson is just gonna be way too fucked to even face Konrad in a few days time after the hurting and pounding I'll do to him and of course on Crusader and Jeremiah as well as I won't hesite to use weapons on you both either.

But that won't stop this Animal achieving his quest to be the new Roulette champion, taking down somebody who's undefeated around here that Kris Ryans failed to do and that will happen tomorrow night here in Reno, Nevada as I'll do anything to share the title my husband held in his career to be in the same history books as him to claim to be the Roulette champion and I will bring back Violence title just to remember the legacy of Lord Raab's reign of destruction much like I will when I defend it against Caleb Storms who I'm sure is crying on his mother's breastmilk about me being in this match and he's nowhere.

Tomorrow night when either one of you will be pinned for the three count or submitted by me, you'll see yourselves looking at the new Roulette champion that being myself. You guys better prepare yourselves to be destroyed by the new Roulette champion.
>