Author Topic: The princess and the leafy cabbage?  (Read 330 times)

Offline Kale

• View Profile
    • Kale Smith
The princess and the leafy cabbage?
« on: March 22, 2019, 10:26:53 PM »
 “It took three gruelling years to get back here and well mate, I can say it was all fuckin’ worth it.”

The footage opens up on the smiling face of Kale Smith, before if shifts down to see him rubbing his hands together like a spoilt child who just received the keys to the city.

“Two weeks ago, I was able to prove to Mark Wardy Ward and Christian Undoe Underwood that I belong here and that this time round it is going to be different and that my friends, is better than jam on bread.”

Kale lets out a little chuckle before her stares down the lens of the camera. His long wild hair was cascading around his face, it looked as if it hadn’t been brushed in days but still it sat where it needed too to frame his worn torn face perfectly. Reaching up Kale rubbed his right hand through his beard taking a moment to reflect on his return match at Blaze of Glory.

“Just wanna give Caleb Storms a shout out, you put up a good fucking fight at Blaze of Glory and well, I can’t wait to step back into the ring with you… win or lose, you always put on a good show, you slippery little fucker, you had me running around that ring like cardio wasn’t hardio enough… it was good to stretch me legs and get back into the ring and well, I couldn’t have asked for a better first opponent. I just hope the loss doesn’t slow down your dreams of becoming the World Heavyweight Champ, because that’s a path you need to stick on.”

The Australian brings his hands together and interlocks his fingers, stretching them out cracking them in unison before her cracks his neck from side to side. Propping himself up in his chair, he continues to look down the lens of the camera, his normal playful manner is still on display with his childlike appearance, but something was different with Kale this time around as he seemed to be taking his role inside the six-sided ring all the more seriously.

“So, what’s next for this big fella, you ask?”

Kale adjusts the brown leather vest that he is wearing over a brown t-shirt, as if he is straightening up to get down to business.

“Welp, I’ve got the Blast from the Past tournament to wrap my hands around and concentration on. It won’t be easy, I’ve never been in a tag match before so that’s new. I’ve also never met my tag team partner before and well, from what everyone is flapping their gums about on social media is that I’m teamed with a little princess, who thinks the world should drop to her feet to worship her… now, I’m not saying that isn’t the case but what I am saying is regardless of what people think about little Britt… she’s my partner in this big old thing and I will do what I can, when I can to protect her.”

His body ripples without even forcing it too, as his muscles tense on instinct alone. Kale wasn’t a show off when it came to his new body and lifestyle, he was still the same old fun-loving guy from way back, but since tapping into his potential it has brought out new mannerisms for the gentle giant.

“So, if that means I have to shoo off some internet troll to help keep Britt’s head in this game, Fuckin’ Oath I’m going to do it. If that means I have to distract some Monk lovin’ horny quarter century Shelia, mate I’ll go there.”

Kale leans back in his chair, chuckling to himself as he runs his hands through his hair tossing his wild untameable curls out to the side, before they bounce back and sit behind his shoulders.

“It’s like fishing mate, I dropped a line in and BAM, she took the bait.”

Kale fakes a cast of a fishing rod, before he wheels in the imaginary fish at the end of the line as he chuckles to himself once more. He winks at the camera, hoping that Effie would see this as a joke if she was to watch it.

“I just feel sorry for old mate Joshua Acquin, I mean even Effie doesn’t believe he stands a chance and well, sorry son… at Climax Control in Dublin Ireland, I’m going to have to serve you up the raw end of the stick mate. You see, I came back to Sin City Wrestling to make a name for myself and well my return match against Caleb was just a sneak preview of what I have been working hard on…”

Kale screws his nose up after saying those two words in a row, before he kicks off and continues talking.

“I came back to Sin City Wrestling with one goal in mind and that’s to the climb the ladder and see how I go wrangling with the top blokes in this division. People like Ty West, Fenris, Alex Jones, Ben Jordan… I want to stand across the ring from them and look them in their eyes and know that I deserve to stand in the same ring as them and trust me, I’m not going to let an old roger like you stand in my way of making it to that moment.”

Kale shook his head from side to side as if to back up his intentions, his hazel eyes didn’t move from the lens of the camera as he decided to wrap this one up.

“So, it’s simple Josh… I’ll see you in the middle of the ring on Sunday night and believe me… even though the odds might be stacked up against me, the fact that I’ve never been in a tag match, the fact I don’t know my partner, the fact that this is my first tour… don’t let those facts distract you from what’s right in front of you… and that’s the cold hard reality of the situation is this… on Sunday night in the middle of Dublin Ireland, I’m going to toss my salad and welp… you’ll end up like Caleb, done and dusted mate, done and dusted.”

Kale’s childish smile is plastered all over his face, as he stands up and moves towards the camera to switch it off, causing the scene to switch to utter darkness.

--

It was Dublin Ireland and a lot of the Sin City Wrestling stars and bombshell had started to flood into the city for the kick of event of the international tour. Yet, there was an unspoken rule about being Ireland and that was a trip to as many watering holes possible was a requirement. If you hadn’t seen the Twitter feed of the likes of Ben Jordan, Mark Ward and Co you could see that the Guinness drinking was already at an all time high and that the bar hoping was in full swing. It was late Friday night and all of those who were booked for Climax Control where in Ireland, soaking up a few quiet days before the show, either sight seeing or resting, while Kale and his best mate Alex Rush had settled to go down to the local pub to soak in some of the local sights of the fair maidens and sink a few pints of Guinness to help ease the nerves of being on tour.

Alex: This place is wonderful, so many wonderful sights… so many wonderful beers… so many wonderfuls.

Alex had his head on a swivel as he twisted and turned in his seat watching all the people walk by, his eyes couldn’t keep up with all the sights that were in front of him, making him a little unsettled on his chair, as a pretty little bar maid walked past, Alex’s eyes followed, but so did his body as he almost slipped and tumbled to the floor, had it not been for Kale’s speedy reflexes that kept his mate up right.

Kale: You right there?

Alex just dusted himself off, before he nodded towards his Conrad with a devilish smile.

Alex: I thought I saw someone, I once knew… and now I’m unable to tell if I knew her or not.

Kale just raised his glass of black silky Guinness up to his lips, before downing half the glass without batting an eyelid. His attention turned down to his wrist to look at the time and with a slight groan, he dragged his right hand over his face before tugging on his beard.

Kale: You going to be alright by yourself? Or should you come to dinner with Brittany and I?

His friend just moved towards him as Alex looked into Kale’s eyes with a buzzed smile across his face.

Alex: I might be, I might not be… but who am I to stand between you and princess snobby pants falling deeply, madly, truly… in love. I wouldn’t be a very good hype man, if I stepped on your toes and ruined you moment with my wise wisdom and pearly whites.

He dangled his smile before Kale’s face as he teased his friend who was about to set off to go meet up with his blast from the past tournament tag team partner. Kale knew that Alex was just teasing him, but a shudder ripped through his body at the thought him and Brittany Williams. It wasn’t fair of him to judge a book by the reviews, but he couldn’t help but think that she was going to be too big of a handful considering her petite frame.

Kale: Easy there mate, don’t put the cart before the horse.

Alex: Yeah well, don’t put the cat under the mat. No really don’t do it.

Alex just tapped Kale on his back but the look in his eye told another story that something had haunted him. Ashe went to kick off that story, Alex’s attention was shifted as a group of new comers had entered the bar. Alex just rocked back in his chair and was saved once again from falling on his arse from Kale’s leg that was able to wrap around the leg of his high stool stopping it from pivoting backwards and spilling the Rockstar onto the bar floor with a splat.

Alex: FRIENDS!!!!!!

Alex waved his hands like a mad man, as he looked over towards the door to see London Underground now making their way towards them. Kale turned around to see who Alex was gushing towards, and as soon as his eyes laid on Charlotte, he turned back to look at Alex.

Kale: Mate, is my mug alright?

He frantically started to dust down his beard and come back his hair, while dusting off his leather vest and straighten up his necklaces and navy-blue shirt.

Alex: You look dashing, King Kong, absolutely dashing…

Alex says in just above a whispered before Daniel, Os, Mackenzie and Charlotte followed by Dani Weston in tow pull up a stool and sit around the two high round tables that Kale and Alex were sitting at. The group all exchange hellos before Mackenzie calls over the bar maid to make a round of orders.

Alex: I’m glad you could join me, I was about to be a right loner… because this lump… is about to go have dinner with Brittany Williams…

Alex tapped Kale on this chest, before ruffling his fingers through his hair.

Alex: Run along mate, don’t keep the queen waiting.

He said with a playful look on his face. Kale just looked at his watch, Alex was right and if he didn’t leave now Brittany Williams was going to assume, she had been stood up by her blast from the past tag team partner. Reluctantly getting up of his stool, Kale smashed back the rest of his Guinness before he said his goodbyes and made his way towards to exit.

Alex: Don’t worry Kale, I’ll keep Charlotte here for you…

Kale slapped both his hands on his face before he grated them down his face. God love Alex Rush, because sometimes his mouth was enough to get him into trouble. Alex turned back to look at Charlotte who had an unamused look on his face.

Alex: He means well, he is a good guy… but you listen to me young lady… you need to keep rejecting him and keep your lust filled eyes off of him…

Charlotte just rolled her eyes, as if it wasn’t going to be a problem.

Alex: Rejection is good for the lad, it keeps him motivated… and well, with me as his guidance… what could go wrong?

Alex chuckled as he saw the round of drinks come their way, as Charlotte reached out to grab her drink Alex shooed her hand away.

Alex: This beer is like Kale… not for you….

The group had a laugh at Charlotte’s expensive, but she was quick enough to snake past Alex and collect another pint that she quickly brought to her lips to down.

Charlotte: Trust me, I’ll reject that unwashed ragged idiot until the end of time… it won’t be a problem.

Alex just nodded his head in excitement, knowing that Kale would benefit from this humbling experience. Meanwhile Kale was on his way across town to catch up with Brittany Williams and well, you’ll have to tune in next time to see just exactly how that played out.  
KALE