Author Topic: Proving Alex and Austin wrong is the goal.  (Read 354 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Proving Alex and Austin wrong is the goal.
« on: March 23, 2019, 12:36:05 AM »
 Last day at acting school for a while. Huntington Beach, California. Saturday 17th March (Off camera)

The shoulder was in a bit more pain now after the match he had against Fenris, Alex and Travis for the SCW title. The problem was he didn't want to rest or settle down like other wrestlers do when they're injured. He wasn't the type of wrestler to do so which was the Lord Raab thing to do. Jake's going to miss this acting school for a while. After everyone went home, Jake holds up to Edgar who was leaving but stops when Jake stands in front of him.

Edgar Davies: “Well, despite you still being too stubborn, congratulations on injuring your shoulder even more.”

Jake Raab: “I am stubborn, especially when I had the chance to become champion. I'm not like the other wrestlers, sitting by, while I recover. That's a pussy move and besides, how many wrestlers do you know continue to wrestle while they are injured?”

Edgar Davies: “None because they aren't stupid or scared as you said. It comes down to them being more sensible than you.”

Jake shakes his head as it's obvious Edgar has to stay a while, and Jake hadn't gotten down to discussing why he stopped Edgar from leaving. Jake and Edgar headed back to the acting school area and sat on the floor as Jake speaks.

Jake Raab: “If I'd done that, I wouldn't have had a title opportunity. If you didn't know, you might not like this, but I'm in the Blast From The Past tournament which is what I need to talk to you about. I won't be able to be here until the middle of May.”

Edgar Davies: “You're an idiot Jake. Why do you think I'd like the idea of you being in a tournament when you fucked your shoulder up more?”

Jake Raab: “Because I'm sick and tired of fucking Alex Jones and his family member Austin, claiming I've been handed everything in my career. I want to shut them up more than anything. I want to advance in the tournament with a partner I know nothing about so far, Keira Johnson.”

Edgar drops his head, completely understanding Jake's point. Although he still wanted Jake to rest his shoulder, he nods and says this.

Edgar Davies: “I completely understand. I also understand about you not being able to attend your classes until mid-May. It's a shame because you're feeling the Arrow character more and more, even if you're unable to use the bow and arrow so far.”

Jake Raab: “Really?”

Edgar Davies: “Yeah, but the thing you have to work on when you're away is portraying that character on camera. I know you don't like to put yourself in front of a camera backstage, you're all about fighting, but you still need to get yourself known to be this arrow character.”

Jake Raab: “I'm not a fan no, but I haven't been able to with my shoulder. I don't want to stand and talk for a few minutes, that's what dorks do. I want to do something, so I don't feel the pressure of being an attention seeker.”

Edgar sighs as Jake still didn't get why it's important to be in front of the camera, but he wasn't lying either. He hadn't been confident, standing backstage and talk without doing much. It wasn't his style and nor should it be as Edgar decides to move on, even if he understands Jake's sort of refusal to stand himself out to other wrestlers.

Edgar Davies: “Yeah, I know you're not an attention seeker, well not anymore at least. Where exactly are you going if you're away for that long?”

Jake Raab: “I'm going to be in the UK, although I'd be living with my parents for a while in Germany due to it only being one and a half to two and a half hours to get to the UK from Germany.”

Edgar Davies: “Considering it's for business, that's understandable. I'm not going to bitch and complain if it's a business related holiday, although people are entitled to have holidays, not do it every week or every month sort of thing, in your case, it's for a good reason. Thank you for letting me know. Go and enjoy your time in the UK and Germany.”

Jake Raab: “Most importantly, proving Alex and Austin wrong I can earn title shots the right way by working for it. I will show them, idiots, what I'm all about. Keira Johnson unless she's single cos again, I haven't done any studying on my partner yet will likely go our own business because truthfully, I wanted to take part in the tournament also to see if I can find someone to go out with.”

Edgar Davies: “But mostly to prove Austin and Alex wrong to capture the shot for the SCW title again.”

Jake Raab: “Exactly. I got to go home and start getting some clothes together before packing them on Sunday and head off to the UK to capture the thought of The Fiery Target earning a title shot and winning the title is right above me. I don't know which male wrestler I'm facing, although I better pray I'll face Alex Jones at some point.”

Edgar nods as he and Jake get up from the floor, mainly discussing Jake's absence from the acting school until mid-May as what Edgar forgets is sometimes, actors and actresses get hired to play a role in movies, having to go to different countries.

This was no different as Jake was a wrestler and is expected to wrestle around the world at times as he walks out of the acting school for the last time and heads back to his apartment, putting his clothes together to place in a suitcase. He knows there's a huge chance he could see Konrad during his journey, considering he's also wrestling in the UK on Friday's and sorting out an adoption case.

After that, he heads to bed, before getting up in the morning to spend all day, packing his suitcase and getting essentials ready for the UK, although was mostly flying to Germany and will base himself training in Germany, but still prepared for the UK tour, regardless. Jake finishes packing and double checking everything at six in the evening. He heads to sleep at that time and then gets up to catch his flight to Germany.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Visiting family for the first time since the move. Düsseldorf, Germany. Wednesday 20th March. (Off Camera)

It's been strange for Jake, basing his training and his home for a month and a bit in Germany, despite the distance of UK places being closer to Germany than the US. He didn't have time to chat with his mum and dad last night because he came to his home very late at night and told him to head straight to bed. Nothing's changed in Jake's house, including his bedroom.

After he had his breakfast and got changed, he came downstairs and finally, hugging his parents as he had missed them a lot, although they knew he was coming over and staying over for a bit. They didn't know why as Jake's mum speaks, while Jake's dad who he hadn't seen since he left their house to move from Germany sits on the coach.

Jake's mum: “It's very nice of you to come over and stay with us for a bit, but is there a reason why you need to stay here that long?”

Jake Raab: “It's because all of my matches up until May are based in the UK for a month and a half. It starts this Sunday in the Republic of Ireland and ends the beginning of May in London. I'm also in the tournament as well, although I'm disappointed on who I was picked with.

Jake's dad: “Why?”

Jake Raab: “It's nothing against Keira Johnson as a wrestler or anything, I think she has great skills in the ring, but it's a fact she's married. I was hoping to get a partner that's not married. Then again, I wouldn't have a chance anyway, considering she's gay.”

It's clear from Jake's facial expression he wanted to be in the tournament to get himself a girlfriend, which is concerning for Jake's parents as they shook their heads.

Jake's mum: “Please don't tell me you're in the tournament because of getting girls?”

Jake Raab: “Don't be silly. My main reason is to prove two wrestlers wrong. I'm sick and tired of them, moaning about me not getting earned opportunities for title matches. Heck, I'm sick of people not viewing me as a threat for titles and what's the way to do it? Being in the Blast From The Past tournament.”

Jake's dad: “Oh thank goodness cos you had me concerned there son.”

Jake Raab: “I would've found other ways to find a girlfriend but doesn't seem to be as Keira's too madly in love with Roxi, and I don't want to get in the way of that.”

It's a friendly family discussion that's going on between Jake, his dad and his mother who always stick by their son's goals and dreams. Jake's dad was a big fan of wrestling, and he goes to say this.

Jake's dad: “Fact is, people can't take away how close you came to winning that match. I saw a remarked improvement in wrestling lately. Have no shame in losing to someone like Fenris, especially you were closer than the other two wrestlers were to win that belt.”

Jake Raab: “A lot of people have said I was the closest to win the SCW title in the fatal four-way match. So you guys got anything planned to do while I'm here for quite some time?”

Jake's mum: “Obviously, we can't take you out every single day, but you will be taken out no matter what. I was thinking like museums, swimming, bowling, playing pool, going to a zoo or aquarium together. Anything you want to do; we'll do it.”

Jake Raab: “I also want to see Konrad at some point too. He's in a bad place right now, and he needs me more than I need him.”

Jake wasn't stupid to know about his cousin Konrad being in a bad place with the alter-ego side Jake saw from Konrad at the Retribution PPV and then losing the Cross-Hemisphere title match recently as well didn't help things. Jake's dad nods, acknowledging about the worry of their nephew losing himself.

Jake's dad: “Yeah, I know all about that. I think it'll be a good idea if you'll talk to him this week to see if you can help him with his struggles and fears he may have with himself.”

Jake Raab: “He does need someone to talk to. It's not like him to do the stuff he did at Retribution PPV. At the same time, it's also essential I get time with you both as well.

Jake's mum: “Oh top of wrestling in the tournament as well.”

Jake Raab: “Yeah, that, of course, is important too.”

They take a quick pause as Jake's mum went to the kitchen to get Jake and his dad a drink, especially with Jake coughing a lot and Jake's mum gave Jake a glass of diet coke as he takes a sip of it and was already feeling better. She brought the big bottle on the table for the whole family to drink.

Jake Raab: “What's been happening in the family?”

Jake's dad: “Not very much really after losing my job as a waiter in a local restaurant, due to it closing down.”

Jake's mum: “To be honest, we're facing tough times me and your dad. He's looking around for other jobs as a waiter in other places.”

Jake Raab: “Do you guys need money?”

Jake's dad: “I feel ashamed of asking you, but we need money, although I got a job interview for being a waiter in another Chinese restaurant tomorrow.”

It seemed that his family were in money trouble after his dad lost his job due to the restaurant business closing down. Jake's dad was an excellent chef and sometimes helps with the cooking as well as being a waiter. Jake got money out of his pocket and places a large amount of Euros on the table. Jake's mum puts her arm out and pulls the money towards her. She counts money and gives some to her husband too.

Jake's mum: “Thank you very much.”

Jake Raab: “Not a problem. Always want to be there for you guys. Sorry about the job closing down, dad. Good luck with the interview tomorrow.”

Jake's dad nods, agreeing with Jake's comment. He speaks again.

Jake's dad: “Thank you. About this tournament, know who you're facing against yet?”

Jake Raab: “Yes I do, I'm facing against Senor Vinnie. I would mention Amy as well, but that's for Keira to deal with as men can't wrestle women in Sin City Wrestling due to some strict rule they have with it.”

Both of his parents nod, knowing it was the right step to take if he wasn't allowed to wrestle against women wrestlers. Jake's mum says this to Jake, even if she's not a fan of any combat sports, more of a tennis fan.

Jake's mum: “It's a good idea to focus mainly on Senor Vinnie as he's the person according to you the only one you fight.”

Jake Raab: “Sadly yes, but in a way, it's good as well because, to be honest, I've only got myself to blame for the loss of the tag match against Vinnie due to my lack of focus. For some reason, he thinks I wasn't deserving of a title shot.”

Jake's dad: “Is he the guy you talked about earlier on proving two guys wrong?”

Jake Raab: “Na, this guy is different. The two guys I mentioned earlier are Alex and Austin, pissing me off because they see I get handed title shots. Not like Alex had a proper challenge for the title contention match anyway. Austin is a whiny bitch who's just like Alex. I have to prove to Senor as well as he's not wrestled me since that tag match.”

Jake's dad: “You've improved since that time though.”

Jake Raab: “Of course. Anyway, I better head off to the gym today as I need to get a workout done before spending the rest of the afternoon with you both.”

They nod, acknowledging how serious their son was at his wrestling with wanting to go to the gym already when he'd only arrived in Germany eight hours ago. He went up to his bedroom to get his gym stuff together, placing them in a large bag he had spare in Germany before coming downstairs to leave the house for the gym.

Jake spends two hours in the gym before he comes back home and spends time with his parents for the next few days until Sunday afternoon. He does his video about the match in his bedroom in Germany on Saturday as he gets his camera set up and presses record on the camera to speak about Senor Vinnie and the Blast From The Past Tournament.

-----------------------------------------------------

Things have changed with me, Vinnie. Jake's camera (On camera)

“Before I get to the title of the video, I want to talk about the tournament and my tag partner in this, known as Keira Johnson. The tournament is quite prestigious with different winners, winning every year, well the exception of Evie Baang who won it two years in a row. Every other time, however, it's always been, different male winners. Don't get me wrong; I don't know much about Keira Johnson, yet it's my duty to study and talk bits about her like being a bombshells tag champion and a bombshells roulette champion in her time in SCW.

However I get why she's in this tournament, she wants to have one more shot of being the bombshells champion. After all, her wife has done it so there's no reason at all whatsoever that Keira can't do the same. I know she's been close a few times of winning the title and the tournament itself, but she'll always come back, fighting, just like me as of late.

It's almost the same reason as me as to why I'm in this prestigious tournament on wanting the chance to be an SCW World Champion, but I haven't ruled out an SCW Roulette title match either, but that's to be discussed another time. The other reason is Alex and Austin, running their mouths all the time about me being undeserving to be a title contender when Alex beat Joshua Acquin to become one. He keeps beating the damn dead horse all the time and maybe when I'll prove you fuckers wrong, perhaps you'd see I'll place myself in this tournament to earn myself a title match which it will be earned this time.

Enough about those hypocritical men, at least in some ways, Vinnie doesn't bitch and complain to the top. Oh wait, he hasn't had to because he has a briefcase he won a few months ago. I ask you this question, why do you need to be in the tournament if you can cash in the contract for a title shot anytime? You haven't got a reason for it. Of course, I'm not stupid to say he's a non-threat because he is.

You know, you may not bitch when you're the top of the ladder, but you certainly didn't like me being in that title match. Not my fault when I was chosen to be in the match by Fenris and gave him a tough match. You bitched and complained about how you thought the match was to be boring when it turned out to be the best match SCW's had in a while.

You're just a jealous pig, to be honest, and I don't like it. I'm sick of people like Austin, Alex and yourself, telling me I don't deserve shit and shouldn't have a title match when I had a busted shoulder and still being able to outperform wrestling as I did. Now did you read the title to say I've changed?

The Jake you saw is a whiny brat, but he's changed for the better Vinnie, and if you keep thinking about the past, it's only going to cost you the match win. I will do everything in my power to keep your shoulders down for the three count. Then you'd see what having a busted shoulder feels like. I'm going to beat you because unlike you, I need to win because to prove my damn self and shutting Austin and Alex up at the same time. I will rip you apart, and there's nothing you can do about it

This fiery target states on the tin, being a target with your enemies is a big mistake, but I won't be repeating those mistakes again as I will be moving on to the next round and face against any fucker I want. I see you out there Vinnie because we will be prepared for it. I'm beating Vinnie for the right reason. I will see you in a mask vs hair match. Good luck Vinnie cos you will need it after proving Alex and Austin wrong on me being handed title shots when I can prove it in the ring tomorrow night."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:41:13 PM by Jake Raab »
>