Author Topic: Lack of dedication, pride and honour wrestler  (Read 338 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Lack of dedication, pride and honour wrestler
« on: February 22, 2019, 11:12:18 PM »
 Update on Jake's shoulder. Huntington Beach, California. Wednesday 13th February. (Off camera)

It was that time for Jake to head to the doctor as SCW management along with his acting coach Edgar Davies needed another update on Jake's shoulder. Ever since Jake had a shoulder injury, he had been doing nothing, but resting it, apart from wrestling in SCW against a guy he beat on the last Climax Control show, Hitamashii.

They were at the psychotherapist's office where the doctor carefully moved Jake's shoulder as he knows Jake's in a lot of pain and could damage it farther if he continued to do any arm movements. Doctor notes down his opinion about Jake's shoulder with Edgar Davies in the room with him, and he says this.

Doctor: “Seems like you're shoulder's holding up well. Have you been in much pain since surgery?”

Jake Raab: “I have had no pain at all. I feel fine actually. I've just been doing what you've told me to do, just resting my shoulder.”

Doctor: “I'm happy to say, although I saw your face expression you may feel discomfort on pain of your shoulder, it is recovering pretty fast. I think you'll be fit enough for the next Supershow event.”

Edgar Davies: “That's good to hear as Jake wants to be ready, regardless of whatever Supershow match SCW will place you in, looks like it will be fully recovered in time.”

Jake smiles as it was the news he was expecting, although he rolls his shoulder, even if it still gives Jake some pain at times, it wasn't as bad as it was as it was after his tough fight against Fenris as he speaks about it.

Jake Raab: “It still hurts though.”

Doctor: “I wouldn't worry about that if I was you as it's a sign of healing. It's doing what it's meant to do. More you've rested it, the better it will be for your shoulder, competing at the highest level once again.”

Edgar Davies: “When you're shoulder's recovered a bit more, you'll continue your acting classes, going back from where we left off.”

Jake Raab: “I've been so bored at home, being unable to go to the gym or anything like that. I want to be active and do something.”

Doctor: “You could always go out for a run and work on your leg muscles for a bit in the gym which most of them, you don't need to use your arms or bend your shoulder as much as you'd left weights.”

It turned out all of this time of being at home all day, doing nothing, Jake could've done something like going out for a run and leg movements in the gym, and Jake shakes his head, knowing he could've been a much better-prepared wrestler for the match against Hitamashii.

Jake Raab: “I thought I wasn't able to train.”

Doctor: “At the time, no you weren't allowed to, but you are now and believe me, your shoulder will get better. You have to take it easy for a little bit before placing you on the main roster again.”

Jake Raab: “I'm pissed, to be honest, that I could've done some stamina work all of this time? No, I'm not going to be another quitter in wrestling. I'm fighting.”

Doctor: “We understand how badly you want to go home, but you have to continue resting at home. Of course you can go and work out your legs, but you also rest from time to time if it's a long training session.”

Edgar understood the doctor as it did mean that Jake can spend an hour at the gym when he can work out his leg muscles. It's the news Jake needed as he wanted to go home, get his things and head to the gym. Of course, wasn't allowed to go yet as the doctor says this.

Doctor: “We encourage Jake you use the special machines required for your leg muscles, while you'll recover with small progress advancing you to nearly be one hundred per cent, and you'll be back as a wrestler you'd never imagined before.”

Jake Raab: “Maybe I go to win the SCW title once again, at least that's what I hope will happen on me receiving or even better, earning a title shot for Fenris title. We are far from done; I tell you and Edgar that right now. I'm going to improve and work my butt off when I'm fully recovered to beat Fenris once and for all.”

Doctor: “It's good to have that motivation, Jake. We're proud you're making a star of yourself in wrestling and still motivate yourself to be a wrestler. For now, you'll work on recovering your shoulder and get back to working your butt off to work on your leg muscles. At least you'd be preparing for matches this way.”

Edgar Davies: “I agree. Now I will leave Jake alone, being here to train on the equipment this place will give you until you're capable of going to an actual gym and workout as much as you want.”

Jake nods as he leaves the room and gets straight down to using the leg machines he's been provided to do. It wasn't a wrestling school or a proper gym. It's about being one hundred per cent of fighting as Edgar leaves the room, checking that Jake was alright which he was as he mutters of him being champion once again.

Edgar Davies: “Yes, I know you will be champion with your shoulder fully recovered from the damage Fenris done to it. Makes you want revenge huh?”

Jake Raab: “Of course it does, although I know whoever the next opponent I'll have, I will feel sorry for because this de-terminated Jake Raab is going to come back in action and beat the hell out of Fenris and win the SCW title, overcoming the undefeated Fenris with the SCW title around my waist.”

Edgar Davies: “Think of the future, that's more important than the past people always bring up as nobody should or will care anymore. You've moved on and learnt from the experience of what you've done wrong.”

Jake nods, knowing he knew he'd make mistakes that were very costly to his career and nearly got him fired from SCW. Luckily, SCW management gave Jake another shot of knowing his place and where he belongs in SCW as Edgar leaves Jake to head back towards his acting school as Jake was left alone in the gym until he decided it was enough for the day and heads back to his apartment to rest for the day.

-------------------------------------

Facing an AWOL wrestler once again. Jake's camera. (On camera)

“Last time anyone saw Todd Williams wrestle in SCW was against me and was never heard from since. Why I don't know, but he was meant to be facing Dimtri for a shot for the SCW title, but he never showed up. Yes, I get the match was made to see if I'll defeat Todd Williams for the loss I had some months ago, but why should I even start to care about my opponent if he's not done or said anything since we fought.

Even then, all he did was introduce himself. No, I'm not in any way overlooking him as an opponent, but you got to understand that your family can fight their own battles. You have to be dedicated to being a wrestler in SCW. I'm not afraid of losing or not being popular because I didn't come here to entertain people. I came to wrestle and win titles.

You're an AWOL wrestler who can't be bothered to show up and wrestle. Are you going to pull that same move once again on me, or will you be committed to facing other wrestlers and me in SCW to be in the ring and show up for your matches? I got a title match against Fenris coming up. Not once did I, nor will I give up my quest of being the SCW champion here because I was a lot closer than a lot of people thought.

I can't see you wanting to fight right now. You can say you'll destroy me, but regardless of that win, that doesn't even matter anymore when you go AWOL with this company Todd. You have to realise you've spat in the face on every single wrestler in SCW who would kill for an opportunity like you did to win an SCW title, but you didn't because you don't have the passion for this sport anymore or so what Alex Jones says.

I wait for your reasons why you haven't been wrestling anybody else apart from me and expect to see if you bring everything you have to show your passion, pride and dedication to the sport. Nobody comes here to fight me and then fucks off. That's not how wrestling works. Sorry if I'm very harsh towards you, but every wrestler would kill themselves for an SCW title opportunity like that.

I guess you aren't wrestling for titles or wrestling in general. I'm going to show you how things are done. None of my family members has given up any title opportunity they've been in. They fight for it until they won the title and that's what The Raab's do.

I aim to destroy you and get back that win I need to face against Fenris, Alex Jones or some other dude whoever wins the triple threat match. I will pin you for the three count and leave you with a lot of head scratching, wondering what you'll do not to leave the company again if you have another match.

See you out there live in Long Beach, California, Todd and bring that fire you have because I'll hit you so hard that you won't be able to tap me out or pin me. It will be the future SCW champion who will, who will focus then on Alex Jones and Fenris for now for the SCW title.”
>