Author Topic: Austin's a big baby.  (Read 350 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Austin's a big baby.
« on: January 25, 2019, 10:53:22 PM »
 How's Jake's hand and shoulder the day after the Supershow. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 14th January. (Off camera)

A lot of fans are wondering how Jake was since he got badly injured at the Supershow and he's in a hospital right now, getting surgery as they've done a hand surgery overnight with broken bones in his right hand. What was more painful though was the shoulder as he's going in surgery to get it fixed with screws and nails in his shoulder to place the bits altogether. It took them five hours to sort Jake's shoulder out.

Luckily for him, there was a family member waiting for him, not his cousins who are wrestle on Mondays, nor was it Samuel cos of the same reason, but rather his mum flew all the way to Las Vegas to see how her son is after a tough fight. Jake's mum knows Jake fights in MMA, but little does she know until yesterday that her son was a wrestler now. His dad was at work so he couldn't come to check on Jake.

She was allowed eventually to go and see Jake after being in for surgery as she stands up and follows the doctor to see Jake as she brought him some chocolates and a tablet so he could watch Arrow show on and for him to keep it in his apartment as she says this.

Jake's mum: “What's going on with you?”

Jake Raab: “It's a business mum, wrestlers get hurt.”

Jake's mum: “I wondered why you moved to America. You didn't tell me you switched from being an MMA fighter to an SCW wrestler.”

Jake Raab: “It's a permanent change. Besides, there was nothing else left for me to do in MMA anymore so I chose wrestling. Little did I know that both of my cousins are successful wrestlers. Well, of course, I knew about Konrad, but Lord Raab was a mystery.”

Jake's mum: “Oh, you mean Markus?”

Jake nods as each time he moves his shoulder, he closes his eyes and makes a pain noise. Jake's mum didn't like to see her son being in pain, but he's just come out of surgery and she asks this.

Jake's mum: “What happened last night?”

Jake Raab: “I fought Fenris for the SCW and Honor belts which I didn't even know about until I won the Honor title. So me and him got ourselves in a bloody brawl and I mean us being covered in blood everywhere. As soon as Fenris beat the hell out of me, he locked in his armbar submission hold. He held it so hard that I rolled around in pain.”

Jake's mum: “At least you're alive, that's the only good thing about the situation.”

Jake Raab: “Well, I don't feel like I'm alive. Truth been told, I've made many mistakes in my rookie career of wrestling. I talked a lot of shit because I was frustrated. It seems like people only talk about that, nothing about the changes I've made in myself. Fenris got me really good.”

Jake's mum obviously cared about her son being in a ton of pain as she notices something else about Jake she's only spotted.

Jake's mum: “Did you miss your hand up badly as well?”

Jake Raab: “Yes, unfortunately. I don't know if I'm ever going to be wrestling my next match at one hundred per cent with my busted shoulder which I need to rest, even though we got a week off from wrestling. I didn't win and I'm just going to crack on with my career and start everything from scratch.”

Jake's mum: “That's the best thing to do, you don't moan and bitch about the loss.”

Jake Raab: “I've already said it to the world mum, that part of me is completely dead. I'm a new man now. I'm changing for the better, I'm changing to a guy who has to accept everything as it is. I got a lot of crap because of my comments.”

Jake's mum: “You need to rest son.”

Jake nods, agreeing with his mum as he closes his eyes for half an hour without leaving her son side by side. She was used to seeing Jake injured and being in the hospital for concussions and broken bones as an MMA fighter so it's nothing new to her. Although the sport Jake takes part in was new as he sleeps for a bit, until he woke up, trying to move, but it was so uncomfortable to sleep that he gave up in the end.

Jake Raab: “I can't even sleep with this pain from hell shoulder killing me.”

Jake's mum: “I know it's difficult, but you have to try tonight. It would've been nice if your cousins could've come tonight.”

Jake Raab: “They wrestle on Mondays, they couldn't come, well Lord Raab's wrestling tonight against two other people for a certain title in Carnage Wrestling, but that's beside the point that Samuel, nor Konrad couldn't have been here since their companies are weekly shows.”

Jake's mum: “I guess it was bad timing on Lord Raab's part if he wrestles every other week.”

Jake smiles, at least he was happy to see his mum who flew from Germany last night, all the way to Las Vegas to see Jake in hospital. Jake's mum also smiles at Jake who was happy to see his own mother being there for him and he says this.

Jake Raab: “How're things going with you and dad these days?”

Jake's mum: “Great, although we've had talks lately of having another baby which is something we are considering, the problem is your dad's working a lot of shifts lately as a security guard, it's impossible to have another baby right now. He's fine though, don't worry about that.”

Jake Raab: “That's good to hear. I'll be fine mum, don't worry about me. It's just normal injuries you get in wrestling and I did get these sort of injuries a lot in MMA as well.”

Jake's mum: “You certainly seem happier than when I first came in. I will always worry about you because you're my son and I wouldn't be a good mum to you if I didn't care, would I?”

Jake shakes his head, groaning in pain as he is with the shoulder and right-hand surgeries he's had as the doctor comes towards Jake's mum to say this.

Doctor: “Unfortunately, visiting times are over now.”

Jake's mum: “Thank you.”

As the doctor walks away, Jake embraces a hug from his mum, putting his good arm across his mother's back and she says this.

Jake's mum: “Get better soon and I hope to see you soon. I love you.”

Jake Raab: “Love you too mum.”

Jake's mum gives a quick kiss on Jake's cheek before she leaves the hospital to get herself checked into a hotel to sleep for the night before seeing Jake in hospital, even if she saw Markus in hospital on Wednesday, but Jake did eventually come out of hospital on Sunday with the announcement of him fighting against Austin James Mercer for another shot of the SCW title.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Time to prove Austin I will earn a title shot without bitching and moaning about it. Jake's camera (On camera)

“Oh my god, I know I promised I won't do as much trash talking, but I have to say it here that Austin has been crying like a bitch over a god damn title loss. Yet I'm not bitching about a loss to Fenris. Truth is I overlooked Fenris and I learnt from my mistakes and moving on. You have the nerve to call me a piece of shit. Look in the mirror Austin, you're the biggest hypocrite on the planet.

We get it Austin, you earn title shots, don't need to beat over a dead horse about it. I mean I was looking forward to facing you, I was looking forward to facing the fact that I can give back to everything I've said and done, but no, you're a fucking pussy who talks shit about me on twitter. If you have the nerve to talk shit about me, do it in my face, not to your buddies on twitter as cowards do and nearly everyone on Twitter are a bunch of pussies.

You're showing your true colours Austin, the guy who has to go and team with his mentor and Alicia because of the title loss. I don't need to team with my cousins to be successful and I certainly won't team with them here because they are too busy to wrestle here and Lord Raab said he'll never come back to SCW anyway.

Are you really this pathetic to whine and cry about you not getting a chance to face against Fenris because I pinned Casey Williams fair and square? Maybe if you did something instead of laying on your back, the result would've been different. I admit, I didn't deserve to be a title contender and I'm gonna fix that. What a better way to do that than to tackle the baby hypocrite who literally whined to get this match.

Newsflash, I wanted a rematch as well, but of course, it didn't happen. You can't get over the damn loss, yet I was laying in the hospital for a week, being busted up and I didn't complain to Lord Raab or Samuel about the match loss and got over it fast Was I disappointed? For damn sure I was, but Fenris won't beat me again because I will get back at him for making me be in the hospital for a week.

I haven't done any training whatsoever because I've been at home, resting injuries to my right hand and my shoulder like the doctors told me to. I could've whined about Fenris putting me in hospital, but nope, I didn't because I felt a ton of pain, but it reminds me of why I chose to do wrestling. I love violent and bloody brawls and god only knows what injuries Fenris suffered. Do I respect Fenris? Right now, I do.

Anyway the point is I'm going to beat your baby bitch ass and no, I'm not underestimating you as an opponent because you are a talented wrestler, there's no question in that, but I affected you mentally and I don't care for the comments you said about me last time, I've moved on from that, something you refuse to do.

I'm in your head Austin, admit it. I admit Fenris got into mine and sparked that fire up in me I didn't think I had. Tomorrow night, all of this ends and when I win once again, I will go to face against Fenris because although I'm not one hundred per cent fit right now, I've got the stronger mentality than you have. Bitching and moaning about being in a tag match.

Maybe if you weren't in a team with Alex at the time, maybe if you had done something about getting involved in the Honor/SCW title match, you would've been there. I'm going to pin you for the three count because I can prove I'm better than you and Fenris will watch out for me because I'm gonna come back better than ever, proving to the world that actually, I can earn title shots and I would've earned it. See you in the ring Austin.”
>