Author Topic: Men's Roulette Championship match  (Read 1707 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Men's Roulette Championship match
« on: August 11, 2019, 03:47:14 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 word limit.

Good luck!

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 06:37:53 AM »
 Long Beach, California
Restraining Order

We find ourselves in a local police department in Long Beach California and it is there where we can see Teddy Warren. Teddy seems to worried as he is pacing back and forth as he is in the middle of a facetime call with his Gem Stone Ruby. Ruby just sighs as she glares into the eyes of her “boyfriend”. He seems extremely worried as he begins to yell at the top of his lungs at the woman.

“Ruby what is going on?! How is Emerald doing?!”

Ruby shakes her head in disgust as she stares daggers right into Todd’s eyes.

“What do you mean how is Emerald doing?! She has a fucking concussion and it’s all your fault. You are the one who pushed her in front of your crazy wife. You saw that she had an electric guitar in her hand and yet you used Emerald to shield yourself from being attacked. That seems very cowardly of you and it’s sickening. When I became an actress for Rose Productions I didn’t sign up to get pummeled by your crazy wife. I came to the studio with the thoughts of making it big in the entertainment world and your wife is on another level of psycho. Who hits another woman with an electric guitar?!”

Teddy just shakes his head as he looks concerned.

“Look babe you don’t have to worry about anything. It’s not that important everything is going to work out plus you are getting paid right?! In the end that is the only thing that should matter. Emerald may have a concussion but that seems minor at least she is going to be okay. What’s going on with Sapphire?!”

Ruby just sighs once again as she paces through a hospital corridor.

“She doesn’t seem to be too lucky. Sapphire has a broken arm. It’s going to take months for the arm to heal. What Kate did to her was inexcusable and now that crazy woman has a hit list of sorts. If my fate is going to end up to be that of Sapphire’s I really don’t want any part of it. I don’t care how handsome you might be and how much of a star you are becoming. I don’t deserve this neither does any of the Gems. It’s a shame we were right there by your side and this so called Diamond seems to be the head Gem Stone and yet she was nowhere to be found and constantly hides behind a mask…”

“Hey relax Diamond is very much worth it all and she won’t disappoint. You just need to play your part and expect the big pay day…”

|I don’t understand why you aren’t at the hospital with us! We got beat up for you Teddy. We have done nothing but shown you endless love and affection…”

“Babe I love all of my Gems. I know it might not seem like it but I will always be there for you and most importantly as much as I would love to be at the hospital with you I have more important things to take care of such as protecting us from Kath-Lyn. You know she’s crazy and we can’t let her get the better of us. Not now and certainly not ever. I am going to try to go through the steps to get a restraining order. I will be damned if she ever gives us an issue ever again. She won’t be able to come anywhere near us…”

“Really?!”

“Of course baby like I said I am all about the Gems and you are my absolute favorite out of all of them. Will I see you on the cruise?!”

Ruby slowly nods her head.

“Yes… Although Sapphire is done and I doubt Emerald is going to make it with her concussion…”

“It’s okay you are the only one that matters after all you were the original…”

Teddy continues to stand there and it is at that moment when his phone begins to ring. He checks the phone and it seems like the mysterious diamond is calling. Teddy can’t help but let a wide grin escape his lips as he glares at the masked woman on the other end of the phone.

“Hey babe… You look as gorgeous as ever…”

“Flattery won’t get you anywhere. So how are things going?!”

“Well it looks like Ruby is the only one who will be able to make it on the cruise but that should be good none the less…”

“Good and what is going on with the Kate Steele situation?!”

Teddy smirks as he looks over at the sergeant’s desk.

“Well to be honest I was actually going to handle that right now, I was in the middle of that before you called…’

“Good why don’t you go take care of that and I will speak to you later…”

Teddy smiles as he blows a kiss to the phone and the phone call comes to an end. A few moments go by and it is at that very moment where Teddy walks over to the desk. He smiles as a sergeant looks after him.

“Hello, how can I help you today sir?!”

Teddy just sighs as he looks back at the man sitting at the desk.

“Actually the reason why I came here today is because I wanted to file a complaint or at least report a domestic dispute…”

“A domestic dispute?!”

The sergeant looks back at Teddy as he writes something down and grabs an incident report.

“Between who exactly?!”

“My wife and I… You see she likes to abuse me in so many ways. She is always hitting me and I am afraid because I fear that it’s not going to be safe for Juliet.”

“And who exactly is Juliet?!”

Teddy just shakes his head with a sigh.

“Juliet is our daughter and I just don’t feel comfortable with her being around Kate and what not. Something needs to be done…”

The man looks back at Teddy as he shakes his head looking back at him.

“I didn’t know a little girl was also involved in all of this. That sounds absolutely terrible.”

“On top of that she’s very abusive and I just don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know where to turn and I just want things to feel better…”

“I understand that sir. I am sorry you have to go through that and you shouldn’t feel abused. We will file the report here but you really should go to the courts. They can get you a restraining order so your wife can’t hurt you anymore, and if she does there will be some serious repercussions. They can even maybe grant you temporary custody of your child or if worse comes to worse you can always get Child Protective Services involved but no matter what happens. She won’t be a threat to you anymore, and Juliet will be in safe hands…”

Teddy smiles as he looks back at the police officer.

“Thank you so much. I didn’t know what my options were and didn’t know what to do. At the end of the day I just want my daughter to be safe, and I don’t want to be abused anymore. Kate has hurt myself, she has hurt my sister, and you could say she has put her hands on a few women who are very dear and close to me…”

“Don’t worry Mr…”

“Warren… My name is Warren…”

“”Ok Mr. Warren let us do what we do best and you just make sure to stay safe. You and your daughter can rest now because we will do our very best…”

“Good thank you so much… Thank you for being fine people of the law…”

Teddy continues to smile as he nods his head in agreement. After being at the precinct for a few more hours and being forced to do some more paperwork. He leaves there with a huge grin on his face as he picks up the phone and calls “Diamond.”

“Looks like everything is going according to plan. I doubt she is going to realize what hit her…”

“Good job… Just keep everything in motion and I guess I will do the rest from here…”

There is a nod between the two as Teddy hangs up the phone and seems to have a wide grin on his face.

On Camera

Everything comes into focus and as it does we are treated to a shot of Teddy Steele. He is all smiles as he is clad in a pair of high heels. He is sitting down in front of a vanity mirror as he is putting his makeup on. He can’t help but chuckle as he slowly begins to speak.

“Long behold to all of my precious Gems in SCW. I am the one and only Teddy Warren and I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that all of you will be in for a treat next Sunday when we set sail aboard the Sun Princess because we are going to be witnessing a very special night at Summer XXXtreme. We are going to be witnessing the likes of yours truly in that of my finest bathing suit as I compete against five others with no sense of style or fashion in what they call an ultimate X match. First and foremost let me just say that it is completely dumb that I have to place myself in a match like this. I am being screwed over by this company and SCW will definitely be hearing from me. I understand it though. Everybody wants to screw me. Every man in this company wants a piece of Sexy Teddy but what you don’t get teddy bears is I don’t swing that way! You hear me I surround myself with a harem of women and despite the make up, despite the strong sense of fashion. Despite me being the most attractive man in all of this company complete with the high heels and makeup. I pride myself on being there for my Gems and I wouldn’t do anything to change that. Not now and certainly not ever. That is just how things are. What is unfair is the fact that I won the opportunity to compete for the title back at the last Super Card. Yet I have to sit on the sidelines as other filthy disgusting men get what rightfully belongs to me?! Are you serious?!”

Teddy shakes his head in utter disgust as he continues to speak.

“That is bullshit in its purest form. It’s like when you want to get all dolled up and suddenly your favorite lipstick just breaks. That is the type of bullshit that this is. Everybody knows this should be between myself and Griffin yet we have to add four others to the party. Four other men who don’t really deserve to be here and that upsets me in ways more than anybody else could realize. I have prided myself on busting my ass so that I could face the leader of my wife’s band and this is the thanks and treatment that I get?! What the hell gives… I deserve to be respected! I deserve to get what belongs to me and I just want my fair treatment but yet I don’t get that. I get screwed and that isn’t right by any means. Well the screwing is only okay if it involves my Gems and me but other than that it’s a bunch of bullshit. I get hurt after my match with Fenris and I was damn near on crutches and yet I don’t get taken seriously. When am I going to get my proper respect?! When are people going to realize that I am indeed the sexiest man in all of wrestling and I need to be at the forefront of this very division?!”

Teddy shrugs his shoulders.

“I told everyone I was Christian Underwood’s chosen one. He wanted me for a reason. He wanted me to be his man, his go to guy for all of the Superstars division and yet it doesn’t seem to be getting treated as such. Why is that exactly?! I don’t know maybe because Griffin Hawkins can’t stand the sight of me rising up through the ranks. He should know by now that I am the future of this sport. I have the makings to be rookie of the year. I have the makings to be the very man to be the next big thing or at least to be most improved. Just look at me. I have been wrestling for about four years now. I was always looked upon as being just a manager. The man behind Kate Steele and yet as I worked hard to be something different nobody would believe in me. I tried to wrestle in Honor, I tried SCU but I was always stuck being just a tag wrestler at best and really didn’t have a chance to move myself up. Yet as I go hungry and as I had a makeover look at me now. I am out there winning matches. I have earned my place into a match and it seems like everybody else is simply butting into this opportunity of mine. That is a load of crap and you would think the chosen one deserves much better than that. You would think that the company would at least try to give me what I deserve and yet they don’t…”

Teddy shakes his head.

“It’s degrading that Christina would throw me into mud even though I did get an amazing facial from it. It would be a burial that they try to give me Fenris but guess what I am still here. Despite being seriously injured yours truly will make it onto that cruise even though it is unfair, and I will fight whoever in a stupid match to become the Roulette Champion. That is just the nature of the beats sometimes. Yet in order for me to be taken seriously I have to go through five other men. I need to beat down on others who might feel that they deserve this moment more so than me…”

Teddy shakes his head with a sigh as he continues to speak.

“First and foremost you have the one and only Caleb Storms. The man who basically cried like a bitch having to dealt with Fenris. A man who seems to find his way in all of these matches and yet he really doesn’t do anything with them. Seriously what has Caleb Storms done to warrant himself a match such as this. What hurdles has he jumped over, who has he beaten?! What has he done of worth to really get anywhere?! The fact is he really hasn’t done a thing and now he is being thrown into a match that he just doesn’t deserve. It really is bullshit that a traditional of this boat is to compete in a match such as this. Because you know that there are undeserving talents who really don’t deserve to be in this situation. I can definitely name my share of them and in my eyes the four other men in this match don’t deserve this. No matter how you turn it around. No matter what anybody states it still doesn’t change the fact that I won my match at the Super Card. I was next in line, and even though I don’t care anything about that psychotic woman they did the same thing to my wife. Kate won her match and she had to wait week after week watching various other women getting Roulette shots before her… Are you really serious now?! Yet we wish to entertain a man in Caleb Storms who’s biggest achievement is being a two week Roulette Champion at best… Really?! That’s the best he has but here he is in this match trying to fight for something that belongs to me. A man who is honestly just Griffin Hawkins lite even though I clearly am the best HAIR METAL man in this company. Just look at this gorgeous hair, nobody has hair like me, and yet Caleb is here.”

Teddy seems disgusted.

“What a joke… Or how about the likes of Lachlan Kane being in this match. I mean Lachlan Kane is a name and he has had some real success as a mixed tag team champion. You held the tag titles for what like six months?! That seems to be impressive yet as dominant as you are you held the titles in a division of nobodies and you went on month after month being some scrappy little fighting champions only to lose the titles to a bunch of nobodies who in turn seem to be a joke. Seriously and you finally have the chance to prove yourselves that you deserve to be called the best of the best and you lost! So now here you are in a consolation prize with a chance to be more than just Sierra’s shadow and to be honest I don’t think you have what it takes to take it a step further. I think you are nothing more than somebody who got carried by Sierra and I don’t think you can take that next leap of faith into being great. You want to also know a hard dose of reality?! If Kate and I really stuck in the division like we were going to before we had a difference of opinion you wouldn’t have gotten past us. It would have never happened. Yet we both decided to split up… Not our MARRIAGE even though people claim we are splitsville! Because as I always said I am a happily married man but it just didn’t work out in the ring. We both went our separate ways and it resulted in us claiming the rights to fight the Roulette Champion. That is just impressive, and yet losing a match shouldn’t put you in a match like this because that only makes me question what was the point of winning anyway if people are only going to get what they want anyway?!”

Teddy shakes his head as he continues to speak.

“Or how about Malachi… Dude has been here and he got beat! His ass was in the same match with me at Into The Void and he lost. He just got a chance at Griffin and he lost so what is the point of constantly making things easy for Griffin.. Giving him opponents that I already have beaten. I could say a lot about Malachi but me wasting a breath on somebody who clearly doesn’t give a shit sounds like an absolute waste of my time. I am so much better than that and to be honest he doesn’t my time or my attention. Especially when he continues to get beat so I rather waste that breath on somebody else such as Mark Cross…”

Teddy smiles as he continues to speak.

“How’s it going buddy. Seems like you are here, and you seem to be a man that I can actually talk about. A man who knows me as we both did some things in SCU together. As a matter of a fact I just wasn’t myself and even though you did beat me a lot of things have changed since then. I wasn’t the man that I am now. I am so much more than that. I am at a place where I have improved dramatically. No more relying on Cindy no more relying on the Warren family. It is just me out there being free to express myself for who I really am and look where it has taken me. That is why I told you Mark that you haven’t faced this version of me before. You can take pride in knowing that you beat the old version of Teddy but the man that I am now is much different. I go out there and win matches. Didn’t you see the way I beat Goth not once but twice?! Goth the same man who damn near won every single title in this company. So yes I am going to stand on my high horse. I am going to put myself over because I deserve as much. When you have done what I did for this business you can do the same things as well. For now you are just a man who isn’t worthy of me. So until you prove otherwise just stay in your lane, and let me focus on somebody that does. That somebody coming in the form of Griffin Hawkins…”

Teddy shakes his head with a sigh as he looks right into the camera.

“So Griffin after all of these weeks of insulting my Gems. After playing bodyguard to Kate, and really being a nuisance we are going to be in a match together. I don’t like you, and at one point you might have been a friend. You might have considered me that of a friend and it might have seemed awesome if you thought it was cool to be on the road together or just be friends but I don’t like you. The company doesn’t deserve you and I am going to do everything in my power to replace you. I am the man that wears the best makeup in this company! I am the man that wears heels the best and I can be a better you than you can be you! That makes me even more awesome. You can sit on your high horse and ask to be taken more seriously. You can Bitch to Christian Underwood about me not talking my way out of this match and you don’t have to worry because I don’t plan to go anywhere. You think I am going to hide from obtaining yet another Gem?! Hell they should be calling me Thanos because I just obtain stone after stone. I have a Ruby, An Emerald, A Sapphire, a mysterious Diamond but after I get through you I will have something really precious, and something I would like to call GOLD. It deserves to go around this waist and it will be such a beautiful trinket. It will look good around me and it can be such a beautiful accessory to go with a new pair of heels and some flashy makeup. I always need to look my best and daddy wants to bring that title home!”

Teddy smirks as he continues to laugh and speak some more.

“You despite everything are a decent wrestler. You have to be in order to be a former Internet Champion and you have just been rocking away with the Roulette Championship. The big thing however is I just haven’t seen you with any real competition. You haven’t faced me yet and that is what all of this has been building up to. A big showdown between you and I. That is why I am upset because it’s not the two of us beating one another down. It’s you and four other randoms getting involved in something that should be solely between the both of us. I won’t rest until I get that match with you but I can settle for embarrassing and humiliating you. The best way that could happen could be with me taking that title away from you. That seems like a perfect way to really piss you off especially seems that you are fighting me for the wrong reasons. You seem to be trying to appease to my wife. By beating me hopefully you can smack some sense into me but it simply won’t happen that way. You won’t get what you are looking for that way because I am still going to do the things that I do. I will still be the Teddy that you see before you. Griffin I am the better rocker, I wear makeup better, and after Summer XXXtreme the world will know that I am the better champion than you. You can say whatever you wish but you are looking at the future champion and I will be damned if anybody thinks different…”

Teddy smirks.

“See you and the rest of you all very soon. Daddy is going to bring a new Gem home and it comes in the form of Gold….See you soon and now if you would excuse me I have a makeup session in a few moments…”

With that Teddy continues to smile as we go to elsewhere.

user posted image

Offline The Dragon

• View Profile
    • Mark \
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 07:22:53 PM »
 Part 1 - Memory Lane

The Dragon: Well that looks…safe…

The scene opens to The Dragon's Lair, Miami training base of Mark "The Dragon" Cross and Faith "The Future" Simpson, to name a few. Surveying their work are Mark and an unknown redhead, who appear to have jury-rigged their own version of an Ultimate X setup above the practice ring using ladders, planks and scaffolding. It looks like backyard-level-low-budget trash, and definitely not the epitome of good design.

Devinee: So let me get this straight, despite being one of the finest technical wrestlers I've ever seen, and even after you insist on flying around the ring all the time, ride chairlifts to the top of mountains with no seatbelts when you go skiing, then throw yourself down it afterwards...oh, and that time you jumped out of the back of a plane on a skydive, yet you find this scary?

The Dragon: Yeah, that's basically it.

Devinee: Look if you want to be Roulette Champion, this is all part of the game, the unpredictability of it all. You'll be fine when you get up there.

The Dragon:I know I will be, doesn't make it any nicer to look at.

Devinee: You know you'll be fine? I thought you were scared of heights?

The Dragon: I am...look just because I'm scared I just choose not to let it hold me back from living my life, having experiences, you know?

Devinee: ...OK you're strange. Let's do this.

At this opportunity we introduce "Deadly" Devinee Delaney, the mystery Irish voice from the phone call a few weeks back. Also in her mid-thirties, she and Mark dated briefly in their teens, managing to keep the friendship going long after their relationship went down (spectacularly)  in flames. With over a decade of in-ring experience, Devinee is a dangerous technical wrestler with a vast array of submissions, and her consistency has made her a great choice for tag team partner, where most of her career title success has come from to.

Devinee: I see why you didn't get...Faith to do this…

Out of the three, Devinee was the most keen to keep her feet on the ground, as she gingerly climbs one of the ladders and ends up hanging, less than gracefully, upside down like a sloth dangling from a tree.

The Dragon: I know right, she'd have grabbed the belt and back flipped off by now. Don't you just hate that talent?

Devinee: Little bitch...whoa…

Devinee's foot slips a little from the cable, and she has to use core strength she didn't know existed to get it back in position before gravity took over.

The Dragon: When are they expecting you back in Japan, like 3 days right? Don't hurt yourself, you've got a tour to finish.

Devinee: Don't think Galveston Island Wrestling will be impressed if their...whoa...star new recruit doesn't show up either…

The Dragon: Are you really going through with that? You remember what they did to Faith, right?

Devinee: The company didn't, Aspen and Alexis...look are we really gonna do this now? Can you wait until I'm on the ground?

The Dragon: I just...I didn’t think you were serious...

Much to the surprise of them both, a sudden snapping of cable sent Devinee rapidly towards the mat, clattering into Mark as they both went to ground in a tangle of legs and arms.

The Dragon: Ugh...Can you believe there was a time we used to lay like this by choice...

Devinee: It wasn’t quite like this, besides that was 15 years ago, get off already…

The Dragon: YOU FELL ON ME!

Devinee: You haven't changed much since then...always gotta be right…

The Dragon: And you're still a stubborn bitc...OW!

As the pair both struggled to untangle themselves and get up, Devinee is able to free a leg, driving a boot hard into the shoulder of the Roulette Champion contender.

Devinee: Don't make me go and tell your Spanish senorita we used to date, bet she’d be a whooooole lot less comfortable knowing I was around...that'd probably mess up your plans right?. Yeah. You wanna put your nose in my business, I'll put mine in yours. At least then you have a reason to call me a bitch.

The Dragon: C'mon Nee, don't be li…

Devinee: You don't get to call me that.

The Dragon: But I….

Devinee: Nope. I struggled to understand what happened to us for SO LONG. I didn't get why you, with your fancy pants English accent and your perfect family life accepted me. Some little pikey girl, living in a caravan with her Mam and her boxer brothers while her Dad was in prison. I asked why anyone could love me, let alone you...but the thing is I was just a project to you wasn't I? I used to think I was the luckiest girl in the world, but as soon as I grew my own wings and wanted to take my own path you tried to drag me with you, because you weren’t quite there yet.

The Dragon: I pushed you to try and make it as a wrestler…

Devinee: Until it meant leaving the country to do it, and that wasn’t part of your agenda. I was going anyway. All you had to do was hold me in your arms and tell me you were proud of me.

The Dragon: You didn't need that from me...

Devinee: You’re right, I didn’t. But I wanted that from my PARTNER. It's taken me 15 damn years to pluck up the courage to tell you but you broke my heart that day. GIW? I was signing that contract anyway, because they wanted me.

The Dragon: I never knew th...

Devinee: You couldn't change teenage me, you definitely can't change my mind now. Just...don't pull this stuff with Faith. Or that Valentina girl for that matter. I get you want to help their careers but sometimes people just need you to be their cheerleader once in a while.

Devinee wiped away a tear that was threatening to run down her cheek as she turned her back, pacing for the door of the gym.

Devinee: Great, I’m crying again...and I’m leaving…

FLASHBACK - 26th June 2001 - Canterbury, England.

It's a hot summer's day in Kent, a perfect chance to get out in nature and top up a tan. We are greeted by two teenagers laying under a tree, one with rather questionable dress sense, one with flame-red hair and a STRONG Irish accent (she grew out of it the longer she spent away from Ireland). The young Mark is idly running his fingers through the young Devinee's hair as they chat away.

Devinee: I'm gonna do it y'know...go tru withit…

Mark:: Do you really think you can make it big out there, in America? I mean, I can hardly understand your accent half the time, what chance have they got over there?

Devinee: And? They just gotta watch me wrestle not listen to me talk so they do.

Mark:: Why do you need to go there anyway? It's not like the shows are going to be any bigger over there, it'll still be tough to get discovered...and if you go it'll be even harder to come back, it’ll be starting all over again.

Devinee: I mean… You could just tag along, for the craic y'know?

Mark: For the crack? Just drop everything and come with you across America? What about football?

Devinee: Mark it's America...they call it AMERICAN football, clue's in the name?

Mark:: I don’t stand a chance there Nee, too many high school and college kids ahead of me. I need NFL Europe, scouts have already spotted me playing here, I’ve got trials in a few months…

Devinee: So what, I have to give up on my dream 'cause yours is here huh? Are yous even happy f'me?

Mark:: I...I just don't think it'll be any better for you there…

Devinee: I don't care. I'm gonna do it. If you're not gonna support me I'm...I…

Mark: I'm sorry, I don't know if I can…

There's a moment of awkward silence between the pair. The Irish redhead's eyes filled with tears a few seconds before her English partner wraps his arms tightly around her. This is where they stay for what seems like an eternity...until a fist struck Mark's chest. Then another. Then another.

Devinee: Get the hell off me…

The blows kept coming, Mark trying to keep his grip.

Devinee: Mark...let...me...go….GETOFFME

Eventually the girl managed to break herself free from his embrace, setting off at a march away from him.

Mark: Nee, wait!

Devinee: Follow me and your NFL career is over. I'll break something you're gonna need I swear. Oh, and keep your fingers outta my goddamn hair from now on.

Mark: Don't...

Devinee: Prick.

Mark: ...go….

PRESENT DAY

We are returned back to the Dragon’s Lair. Mark is still sitting on the ring mat, the snapped cable now dangling behind him in the shot as he addresses the camera.

The Dragon: Sooooo yeah, we've been here before. I'm used to Devinee's hot-headed outbursts, and 99% of the time they're not aimed at me, but when they are, the whole thing seems to go from zero to a hundred real quick...guess that's what having a history with someone does for you.

He shakes his head a little at the thought.

The Dragon: I don't have to make a lot of tough decisions anymore. Nice situation to be in. Generally I just turn up, train, coach or wrestle, then head home or back to my hotel. I can commit 110% to whatever I'm doing because those distractions that plague a lot of my peers I've long since been able to stamp out. Divorce hadn't been on the cards up until it happened a few months ago but in the end, it's one less plate to keep spinning, right? For Devinee and for Faith, I get it. They still need this sport to provide for them, which makes it so much harder to step back when you're so heavily invested in it. Does that mean I want it less? Or is it so much more powerful because this is my choice. Entirely mine. I’ve been in the same boat as them, when a tryout, or a match, or a job interview, is so important for how my life is going to turn out...that’s a lot of pressure. It’s paralysing. I mean, I wake up at 6am to train willingly. I chug down "meh" tasting protein shakes by choice. I add an extra few miles onto a training run because I'm feeling it and want to push myself a little further. There is no part of me that resents this, no small nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me I can quit if I want to, we'll find a way. The pressure doesn’t get to be, because what pressure? I could hang up my boots tomorrow and be fine.

Mark pushes himself up from the mat to standing, now leaning casually against the ropes.

The Dragon: ...but I wouldn't be fine. I'd be bored. I wouldn't really know what to do to fill my hours, and being around it as a coach would just make me even more hungry to get in the ring with each passing day. Like I said a minute ago, I think this makes me an even more dangerous prospect. Each victory fills me with pride. Each defeat charges me with the desire to learn and improve. That's why I want the Roulette championship, and why I intend to do the division proud with the title in my clutches. Devinee’s life choices aren’t mine to make. They never were. All I can do is call it like I see it, offer a rational solution and explain my reasoning. I've been around this sport a long time now, I've given it my all, and I've experienced everything it has to offer. My views carry some weight. More often than not I turn out to be bang on right. I can't sign a contract, or tear one up unless it has my name on it. I can't win a match for someone unless I'm in it. That’s all on them. There’s only one person you can rely on in life, and that’s yourself. I back me 110%. If you want a safe bet for Summer XXXtreme, you should probably bet on me.

Part 2 - Old School

?????: You sure this is how you wanna do it man?

The Dragon: How’d you mean?

?????: Y’know, going off on a rant against five guys? That’s kind of old school man, times change

The Dragon: That’s how we used to do it, why change now?

?????: Cool, well camera’s rollin’

The Dragon: You know, I was starting to think this was going to be a wasted venture after the tournament defeat. We came here with such promise, and I really believed we were going to make a splash right then and there in the first match. That doesn't mean it's the end of the story though, and we both find ourselves with golden opportunities for a title. I wasn't ready to throw in the towel on that dream and while it didn’t go exactly to plan, I manaed to get my wish.

Mark began to pace side-to-side, the camera following his every move.

The Dragon: This doesn't feel unwarranted though, honestly. Just because the tag team thing didn’t work out, that didn’t automatically make it a one-and-done kinda situation. I didn't come here to prove anything to anyone, I just came to give a good account of myself. The Fire Dragons didn’t get a title shot this time around, never mind, I made a name for myself as a singles wrestler. It’s how I got my biggest wins, took down the greatest names, won the most title belts. My past record speaks for itself, and victory against Barnhart was just a little bit of extra proof that I still have that in my locker. I've always been that guy that likes to go the extra mile. Besides, winning a title gives me an excuse to stick around longer, right? Even if it involves the odd double-duty.

We follow as Mark walks out of shot momentarily, the lens following as he stops to a large Sin City Underground logo stuck to the wall, which he now stood next to.

The Dragon: It always was my plan to go back to Sin City Underground at the end of all this. The contract offer to stay here longer came as a bit of a shock. I’d be going back on words that I gave to several people, getting in the way of my coaching commitments, and it would feel like taking an opportunity away from someone that needed it more  No, I'm not saying they're more deserving, before you jump the gun, I feel like I probably work harder and train harder than most of the guys that need to wrestle just to put food on the table, but when a guy with championship level abilities and championship level work ethic shows up, I can understand the interest in trying to keep them in the mix a little while longer. I think this is where the title shot came from. Only when you meet me first-hand, do you appreciate just how much I love this sport, and how much it means to me to still be a part of it. I haven't been around here long, but everything about me screams next level, and this is why it's up to me to bring that to Summer XXXtreme. I appreciate that opportunity for a longer stay, but I feel like if I don’t leave with a title in my hands, I’ll call time on the big show, at least for now. Talk about some extra motivation huh?

Mark walks along a little further, this time stopping at an image of Griffin Hawkins, current Roulette champion.

The Dragon: Now Griffin Hawkins isn't stupid, probably one of the reasons he’s champion in the first place. He won't be writing me off as some jump from the development division, in fact he’ll respect every one of us that stands between him and the title belt.. For him my inclusion adds an extra danger man to the mix. I’m not the “put him in the match so he gets out of my office” guy. I’m not the “crashed out of the mixed tag division so let’s try some singles” guy. Or his angry brother. I’m a proven winner. I have a championship mindset and an unmatchable work ethic. I’m the challenger that nobody wants in their match, because historically, no matter the champion and their pedigree, they are probably telling themselves hey this Mark Cross guy could beat me. They’d be right, I can. I don’t envy the task Griff has on the Sun Princess. This is hardly a dream situation.When it comes down to multiple men in a ring, there are plenty of opportunists, who will try and bide their time, and let the others do the hard work, only to swoop in at the end. This is probably the typical behaviour of someone from the budget brand, from the very low opinion that many have had about Valentina and I since we came here. Let me just say to you all right here and now, that I fully intend to lead from the front in this contest. If I’m capturing my first title here, it will be earned. I will put my stamp on it, so that anyone who comes to challenge me KNOWS they’re in for an all out war to rip it from me. I will not wait for the opportunity to present itself fortuitously, that was already done when I got put in this match, and while it hangs there above the water, my job is far from finished.

Mark moves along to the next picture.

The Dragon: In my opening comments, I pointed out that Griff isn’t stupid. I don't think the same can be said of...erm...Black Sexy Teddy (not Warren)-Steele...whatever his name is now. I wish I could live in the same fantasy land as him sometimes, where he lived in total denial about his time in Sin City Underground, and the match where I scored another victory against him the last time we squared off. That seems to have changed now, and his memory appears to have come back, but I mean, did he honestly believe the match didn't happen for a while? That’s a real talent if that’s the case, deal with lapses in confidence by just wiping the losses from your memory and starting a clean slate? I find that hard to believe. Deny it as much as you want, but you can’t hide from it. I know. You know. The fans know. Everybody knows...and for the second time of asking I will come out on top against you in a Sin City ring...pool...you know what I mean.

Mark rips the poster away to reveal...another image of Teddy.

The Dragon: A leopard never changes its spots, no matter how much it may decide to change its name. If it were me? I learn from my losses. Embrace them. Each one makes me just a little bit better in the ring. A defeat throws a little more fuel on the fire. Teddy is what he is, and a chosen one, he ain’t. Teddy branched into wrestling before he’d fully mastered management, then took to spitting bars before he’d even scratched the surface on his ring work, and this is problem number one. I accept, Teddy, that you have improved. I watch your matches every week in fact. I believe you have the talent, and you seem like a good guy, but last time out I was still ramping up from a part-time schedule. I was a little more rusty than I would have liked. I’ll be in better shape too, and I have more footage of you in action now. I’m even more aware of your capabilities, and you look like someone still learning their craft. Good for you, it’ll happen soon, but don’t run before you can walk. You’re not quite ready for this. Be as persistent in your training as you were to get into this match and it’ll happen sooner rather than later.

The Dragon: Next to Malachi. He seems to keep things short and sweet, so I’ll ty and do the same now. This man of few words has been gunning for a chance to get after his brother for a while by the looks of things, I have to wonder if he’s in this match for a shot at the title, or just to piss in Lachlan’s cornflakes like the good old days. I mean...option two works great for the rest of us. With any luck you’ll be too busy dunking each other in the pool to worry about influencing the contest too much. All I’ll say is this - Look at Hawkins. Look at me. Hell, with his persistence, look at Teddy! You have too many opponents in this match fully invested in the title. If you have anything else on your mind, you aren’t even in contention. I hope you can put it behind you and give us your all, but I just don’t see it.

Along the Dragon moves one more time, stopping at Caleb Storms.

The Dragon: Caleb...music fan, wrestling fan turned Roulette Championship winning wrestler. I have to respect what you’ve been able to accomplish already at your age. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve got out there, especially since the wheel stopped at a match type that suits your wrestling style, bet you must be feeling pretty confident of your chances of taking the strap back. My only question really...what motivates you now? You got out of a bad situation at home, spend a few years doing what you love, with someone you love, won a few titles, have a seat at the table to have the chance at another...and it feels like this is enough for you. Better than being at home and getting a regular job, right? Well yeah, of course. But what gets you out of bed in the morning? What makes you work harder? What makes you want nothing more than the dub, and simply being in the match is no longer enough? These are my questions to you, because I don’t see it myself. You’ll turn up, you’ll be talented, but what about when you have to dig deep inside yourself for some extra mettle that you didn’t know existed? Will you be able to muster that up, or are you getting your hair wet?  

Mark shifts on again, this time Lachlan Kane is pinned up against the white brickwork, the last competitor.

The Dragon: Lastly, to Lachlan Kane. I guess one of the main reasons we wound up here in the first place, interestingly. I get to square off against you for a championship at Summer XXXtreme. It wasn't what we expected. I figured it would be Team Eggplant vs Fire Dragons in the final, with the no-hopers walking away victorious as you sat there regretting ever taking us for granted. Beggars can’t be choosers though, a different title, without someone in our corner to have our back, but the result could still wind up the same. You and your partner wasted no time in dismissing the Fire Dragons as some budget brand nobodies and you know what? I'd have been fine with taking my time off from Underground in peace, actually stayed put in Miami for a few consecutive weeks without flying off somewhere, but you guys had to pipe up and everything changed. I just want everyone in this match to know that they have you and Sierra to thank when they go home empty-handed, I mean that girl loves to give it on social media doesn’t she? I’ll clarify now though, I don't particularly have a problem with you. I respect you have championship quality in the ring, and I've spent the past decade being underestimated and overlooked for one reason or another. I've lost count of the number of guys I've put in their place over the years. I don't hate them for it. It just inspires me to bring it just that little bit harder, and this time I have five other days to ruin, not just one. It’s business, nothing more than that.

Mark went to move on, stopping himself a moment as he thought.

The Dragon: I’ve spoken about this in the past, how I give my all in every single match, and every single training session, but every now and then an occasion comes along where a few extra percent are available to use. A title shot rising out of the ashes, one last chance to prove my worth here, that sounds worthy of a next level performance. Someone so vocal, so dismissive, standing as one of my opponents, after making me willingly give up a couple of weeks off to wrestle here instead...I’m fired up for this one. I didn’t have to be here, I chose to be. I wrestle because I want to. To the best of my ability. And at the highest level of performance. I have nothing to lose, so I’m leaving it all out there, and let’s see how far that takes me. History suggests there’s a high chance of me bringing this one home. Anyway, I’ve got a boat to catch. If anyone needs me I’ll be by the pool.

Grabbing a pair of Ray Ban Aviators out of his pocket, Mark slaps on the shades and exits stage right as the scene fades to black.

Part 3 - DJ Dragon

We are taken to a small backstage area of the newly opened Halo Club in Miami, Florida. SCW wrestler Mark "The Dragon" Cross can be found wearing blue Levi's and a black t-shirt with a white X on the front. It's a logo we haven't seen him wearing before in the ring.

Slung across his back is a slender black case, with a clean white "Near Mint" logo showing near the main waterproof zip.

He is joined a moment later by fellow wrestler Faith Simpson, who'd started giggling as soon as she'd got in eye line

The Dragon: What are you laughing at?

Faith: Nice fanny pack, loser!

The Dragon: It's not a...look, number one, it's on my shoulder, and number two, on the website they call it a tour pack alright?

Faith: What do you even have in there?

The Dragon: I can fit everything in here, my GoPro, cables, batteries, my passport, USBs with all my tracks on, headphones…

Mark unzips the headphone pocket to reveal a flash of white with the distinctive "b" logo on the side.

Faith: When did you get Beats headphones?

The Dragon: I've always had them, they're my DJ headphones.

Faith: You have a pair of headphones just for DJing? I thought this was a joke…

The Dragon: Faith I used to DJ in nightclubs back in England when it was all vinyl turntables and real records...I've been doing this longer than wrestling…

Faith: Why didn't you tell me this!?!

The Dragon: It never came up.

Faith: I can't believe after four years I'm only just finding this out...if I didn't think this was gonna be totally embarrassing for you I'd have invited friends…

The Dragon: Gee, thanks…

Faith: Hey, Sarah! Where are you right now? Do you know where the new Halo Club is that's just opened? Yeah my friend is DJing tonight, come down, bring everyone!! Guest list? Yeah he can hook you up!

The Dragon: He can't…

Faith: Six? Yeah sure that'll be fine

The Dragon: It's just a trial!

Faith: Look, leave that to me, just go knock em dead alright? So what time are you all getting here? Yeah he's amazing!! Honestly I don't know how he hasn't been at Tomorrowland yet, you're gonna love it...

Faith’s voice trails off into the background as she moves off into the distance, on the hunt for someone able to grant guestlist privileges. Mark finds himself beckoned up into the DJ booth. With practiced precision, his tour pack is taken from his shoulder, headphones retried and plugged in, along with a USB drive for each of the club’s Pioneer CDJs. In almost record time he nods to the announcer.

?????: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the Halo Club your DJ for the night...CROSSY!

With a press of a button, the opening bars to Eric Prydz - Every Day fill the speakers, Faith’s blonde locks nowhere to be seen as she’s long disappeared into the crowd,

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 09:04:00 PM »
 “Going for a dip, not!”

It was almost time for SCW’s annual summer spectacular and after spending the past several months in a lopsided feud with Fenris Caleb was ready to take on anyone else, and that started with a Roulette Title Match that he got literally by asking Mark at the first post High Stakes VIII Climax Control which would serve as the following week’s Main Event, Caleb would ultimately lose the Mud Bowl Match but made such an impact in the match that he was added to the men’s Ultimate X Match for the Roulette Championship and unlike the last time he competed for a title at a Supercard, Caleb was happy to be in this match!

As for the other challengers for Griffin’s title? The most notable one was Teddy Steele-Warren who had been a persistent thorn in Griffin’s side over the past few weeks, the Irish brothers/rivals Malachi and Lachlan Kaine and Malachi was the last challenger for the title in what ended up being a Lingerie Match, we’re still not sure if the title shot was worth the humiliation, and finally was newcomer Mark Cross, can Caleb win his second title in SCW?

East Midlands Airport, Derbyshire, England
Monday the 12th of August 2019, 11:00am

I’m doing a lot of traveling this week.

Right now me and Katie are waiting for our plane to take us back to America where we’ll chill out for a few days before traveling to a cruise liner for Summer XXXTreme where I’m one of five men challenging Griffin Hawkins for the SCW Roulette Championship the other men being Teddy Warren, Malachi, Lachlan Kaine and Mark Cross and the standard Ultimate X Over the Pool rules apply, take a dip and your out of the match!

Hey, after spending the past few months in a never ending cycle of pissing of Fenris I’ll take having a random match against a random guy as long as it’s nothing like the Lions Den Match! Or the Mud Bowl Match! Or the Lingerie Match! One of those matches is not like the others!

And if I can walk out of the cruise ship the new SCW Roulette Champion? All the better.

“Are we sure we didn’t leave anything at the hotel?” Katie asked me for what the tenth time must’ve been since we arrived at the airport and fiftieth since we left the Premier Inn that we had been using for Bloodstock. “Aside from the Jackals Backbone CD.”

“Yes, I’m sure, god I forget one free CD and you’re on my case about it?” I asked with a grin and Katie shook her head. “Besides we were more interested in inding quick shelter from the rain than we were in watching an underground metal band!”

“True and we did spend the rest of the day at the Jager stage until The Scorpions started their set, even then we went straight to the box office to book our tickets for next year.” Katie pointed out before pausing. “We do have our Bloodstock 2020 tickets, right?”

“Yes, they are in the suitcase.” I responded with an exasperated sigh as I leaned back in my chair, god this flight is taking forever to arrive. “Hopefully Divine Chaos makes their way to the US at some point, I would’ve been pissed about missing most of Anthrax’s set if the band sucked!”

“On that, we’re agreed.” Katie nodded in agreement before briefly glancing up at the arrival times. “How long have we been in the departures lounge for? It feels like we’ve been spending the past weekend here instead of a music festival in Derbyshire.”

“At least it’s a lot drier here than it was at Bloodstock.” I pointed out and Katie couldn’t help but agree with my statement, seriously I was expecting a flood the likes that haven’t been seen since Noah built his arc yesterday, that’s how wet it was! “Anyway, at the rate we’re going you may as well get your promo done because the cameraman will be waiting just as long as we’ve been waiting for this damn plane!” Katie added and I found it hard to disagree with her, thankfully there weren’t that many people in the departure lounge aside from us which made finding a quiet spot to do my promo easy enough.

“Finally, after several months of getting my ass kicked by Fenris, I can move on with my life and maybe win my second Roulette Championship! And knowing my luck as of late the match between Alex Jones and Fenris will be made a Number One Contenders Match for the Roulette Title and I’ll face him at the next Climax Control! Enough doom and gloom, Griffin Hawkins is the champion and me, Teddy-Steele Warren, Malachi, Lachlan Kaine and Mark Cross are the challengers for the Roulette Title in the Men’s Ultimate X Match!”

Guess who I’m starting with.

“Mud Bowl Match, Lingerie Match, Griffin, after the past few weeks you’ve had I bet the Ultimate X Match is a welcome change because at least that doesn’t involve any humiliation! That we know off! Anyway, I took you to the limit in the Mud Bowl Match but now that we’re competing at Summer XXXTreme for the title, this will be where your reign ends and where mine begins as I dethrone you as Roulette Champion!”

Next up is Malachi.

“And I can’t really talk about Griffin’s last title defense without bringing up the poor sap that had to fight him in lady’s underwear! That’s right, it’s Malachi and all I’m going to say about that match is that I saw things that I will never unsee and I will never look at my wife the same way again whenever she’s wearing underwear! And that’s not something I ever expected to say in a wrestling promo! And if you thought your luck was bad in that match Malachi, well it’ll get a lot worse before it gets better starting with this match!”

And now for the elephant in the room!

“Oh, hey Teddy! I see they finally reattached your head after that kick from Fenris! And I stand by what I said on twitter by saying thank god I never lost a match to Fenris like that! Teddy, unfortunately for you, you and Malachi are in the same boat and I don’t mean that because you both got knocked the fuck out by Fenris, what I mean is that your luck won’t be getting any better any time soon and when I’m the champion, you can continue your feud with Griffin far away from me!”

Next up is Lachlan!

“No, Lachlan, I didn’t forget about you, but I at least had some things to say about your bother, you? Your only title to date is the Mixed Tag Team Titles and those have been vacated more times than I care to count! More importantly you won’t get anywhere near the Roulette Title in this match, not if I have anything to say about it and if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be saying these words.”

Last up is Mark.

“Who is Mark Cross and what does he have on Mark Ward to get added to this match? Apparently, he’s been impressive in the matches he has been in but last I checked impressive wins didn’t get you title shots! I say as a man who’s only in this match because I took Griffin to the limit at the second Climax Control of the Supercard period, you know what? I’m going to shut up before I make myself out to be a massive hypocrite! Mark, hope you’ve packed your swimming trunks because your going for a swim in the Ultimate X Match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up because I heard the call for our flight at last.

“Griffin may be entering the match as champion but this will be his last match as champion and between myself and his other recent challenger I’ve got the drive and hunger to see this through to the end whilst also beating Lachlan Kaine, Mark Cross and Teddy Steele-Warren because they had better brace themselves for the Metal Storm Caleb Storms!”

I ran off to join Katie as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Griffin Hawkins

• View Profile
    • Griffin Hawkins
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 09:32:47 PM »
  Some days ago, I was at the record store, browsing for music as usual. Among them was the usual metal albums such as King Diamond, Metallica and many others. I then figured I go over to the obscure band section. I found a few old British pop bands and a few old punk ones.

Griffin Hawkins: Boring...

I continue to go through all the other boring albums until one catches my eye.

Griffin Hawkins: What the hell?

I look at the name of the band, The Dark Cauldron. The album consisted of two demons over a familiar gothic symbol.

That's when it all came back to me.

I remembered in my dream that the druids wore this kind of pendant with this symbol on it. I really didn't understand it. Could there have been some kind of connection? I then heard the sound of the cashier behind me.

Kyle Richards: Can I help you sir?

I immediately snap out of it.

Griffin Hawkins: Uh..yeah. Do you know anything about this band?

Kyle Richards: Not really, we've gotten obscure albums from bands all over the world, we don't know their origin.

Griffin Hawkins: I see...well, I'd like to purchase this.

He nods to me as we go up to the counter. I pay for the album and leave the store. As I look at the album...I wonder what kind of secrets are buried in these songs....

--------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna be without some things for a while on the cruise. I figure I enjoy things while I can as I sat at my home in LA. Taylor was out taking the kids to the park. Since I had the house to myself, I decided to relax, unwind a little before the big match. Course, Charles figured he come over and have some fun...but I chose to take things easy and surf the web.

Charles Hawkins: What the hell is wrong with you man!?

Griffin Hawkins: How long you got?...

Charles Hawkins: You're free for the day, and all you wanna do is stay inside and surf the web? I mean we could call up the rest of the guys and play some street hockey, we haven't done that in a while.

Griffin Hawkins: Maybe another time bro, got some stuff to think about.

Charles Hawkins: I swear to God, you're gonna end up in an early grave. In a few days you're gonna be aboard an all expenses paid cruise with your family, and all you can think about is surfing the web.

Griffin Hawkins: Nothing wrong with..browsing stuff.

Charles Hawkins: Well sorry if guitars and zombies don't exactly excite me. What are you looking for anyway?

Griffin Hawkins: Oh just ancestry..our family history.

Charles Hawkins: Interesting, maybe you got a family member from the old days who wasn't boring as all hell.

Griffin Hawkins: Actually..I found something interesting.

He makes his way over to me and sees the name Thomas Hawkins.

Charles Hawkins: Apparently, he was a pirate.

Griffin Hawkins: That is.....awesome! I mean dude, he set sail against the French in the Indies! That's a huge deal!

Charles Hawkins: I wanna see some more!

We look at the detailed history of Thomas Hawkins, how he lived a life of piracy until he was found guilty and sent to the gallows.

Griffin Hawkins: Man...what a life.

Charles Hawkins: It's kinda funny if you think about it. You're about to board a ship just like Thomas Hawkins did...but instead of pirates, you're facing a bunch of guys who want to knock you out of the game.

Griffin Hawkins: I really don't think Teddy would make a good pirate, he can't even tie his shoe...Lachlan and Malachi though...

Charles Hawkins: Even though they aren't pirates..they can be just as brutal and cold hearted as they are. If you can climb up and achieve victory, you'll prove your worth.

Griffin Hawkins: This is....probably my greatest test ever. 6 guys...one big match. Anyone could win this...hopefully it'll be me.

Charles Hawkins: Just think like Thomas Hawkins..ask what he would do.

Griffin Hawkins: ...I don't think they allow swords in this match Charles.

Charles Hawkins: I didn't mean like that, just achieve victory by any means. Come home with the gold.

Griffin Hawkins: Someone's gonna walk the plank...in the meantime, let's hit the gym and train.

Charles Hawkins: I'm with you on that!

We leave the house and get in the car, driving in direction of the gym. With some newfound info on my ancestry....I had an idea...

-------------------------------------------------------

Cameras come to...well, an interesting sight. It appears to be a pirate ship on some stormy waters. I look out at the sea in full pirate garb, complete with a hat and long coat. The thunder roars throughout the sky as I come down the steps.

"My great great great Grandfather Thomas was a Pirate..a man who defended his ship...and looted many other ships for his gold. Even after his capture, he continued to fight, even defended the ship he was sent to exile on until the bitter end. And now centuries later...I fight with 5 others for the most important treasure of all..the Roulette Title. As we set sail for stormy waters...5 of us are gonna take the plunge into the depths below, while the other goes home with the riches. The only question is, who will it be?..who will be food for the sharks below?.."

In the distance I see a great pirate ship.

"First we have...Mark Cross, in kind of a twist of irony...this Dragon is afraid of heights as he spoke about on Social Media. While I am saddened to hear about your Acrophobia Mark, you need to do whatever you can to check your fears at the door. Because we are gonna be high in the air fighting like gladiators, just so we can leave this boat the champion. I consider you a good friend, someone who's cut out of the same cloth as I. In your time here you have racked up many wins over many top tier talent, and I admire that. But if you're expecting a friend when you enter this ship...you will be the first to walk the plank. I consider you my biggest threat in this match, so I'm looking to go after you first."

Course, there were others to reconsider.

"When you think of other pirates..you think of the least threatening ones. Who am I talking about of course? Some would say Cap'N Crunch, but I'm referring to Caleb Storms. A man whom I've already beaten. The Metal Storm came raging, and I braved it. Now I face him again. Gotta hand it to ya Caleb, you sure know how to take an ass kicking. You don't seem to know when to give up, almost admirable. But is it gonna give you the title?...Outcome doesn't look so good. You had your chance before, now you're getting another. You can't afford to squander this one my friend. For if you do lose..it's the back of the line for you."

The sounds of Cannon's going off is heard..hopefully none hits this ship...

"In this too is another foe I've defeated...Lachlan Kane. This happens to be our second meeting. Last time we faced off, it was a Falls Count Anywhere Match where I was victorious. And now...here we meet again. I see that things haven't gone well for you Lachlan. You and Sierra's bid to become Mixed Tag Champions didn't exactly work out. But where one door closes, another opens. You got the same chance as your brother to win this match...maybe luck will finally be in it for you."

I then remember there's a similar person in this match.

"Malachi, my old pal...some would say you're cutthroat enough to be a pirate. Shame you don't have that many victories under your belt. When was the last time you won a match dude? Hell, last match you were in, you and me were rolling around in women's lingerie....not my style of match, but I ended up defeating you one two three in the middle of the ring. I've beaten your brother...and I've beaten you. But that doesn't mean I won't take neither of you lightly. If you come up against me Malachi, your problems are gonna get a hell of a lot worse..and once again you'll have another L in your win loss column."

I begin to go back up the stairs, looking out at the waters.

"And last but not least, Teddy Warren...Steele, what a time this has been. I really don't know what it is that's gotten into you Teddy...I mean your wife is going off the deep end, and all you seem to care about is your army of hookers who are only using you for fame and money. Your problem Teddy, you're trying to be me. You think if you paint your face, wear gaudy clothing, and have a girl on each arm, people will notice you. But the thing is, they do..and they laugh at you. Look at you man, you're a joke. And you seem to think that I should pass the torch to you, and why? You couldn't even make it past Fenris..how are you gonna handle 5 other guys who want the gold? The spotlight is finally on you kid...now we're gonna see if you can handle it. Personally, I'm hoping it's you and me in the end, that way I can snap you back into reality and prove once again who the true Roulette Champion is."

The camera then zooms out....revealing it was all a nice fine set. I slowly get off the ship.

"Shout out to the band Alestorm for allowing me to use this ship. But I will be seeing a REAL one once Summer XXXtreme comes around. Six guys...one treasure. Time to go for the gold mateys.."

I smile and walk off as the crew wraps things up.

user posted image

Accomplishments
Internet Champion(Final)
2017 Future Star Of The Year
Roulette Champion(x2)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 07:25:29 PM »
 Inside of the Ocean View Room

It is late at night as Teddy Warren could be resting on his nice size bed. His feet are kicked up as he looks at the bathroom door and it is at that moment where we can see the mysterious Diamond emerging from out of the bathroom wearing a robe and some very sexy and revealing lingerie. Teddy can only smile in return as his eyes move to that of the woman named Diamond. Diamond’s face is covered with a mask but the woman slowly makes her way over to Teddy as she grins at him.

“So what do you think?! How is this for the best Gem of them all?!”

“Baby… Nothing compares to that of a Diamond… Not now and certainly not ever. You are the only one I want to be with. You always drive me crazy and in a good way. The way you do the things you do is absolutely stunning and what’s best about the entire situation is you are the only thing that I can think about. I never imagined that I would be in the position that I am in right now. I have the woman and it won’t be long before I have the championship around my waist…”

The woman nods her head in agreement as she slowly walks closer and closer to that of her man as she looks at him with a chuckle.

“And the best thing is that Kate is doing the dirty work for us. I know deep you down you don’t give a shit about Sapphire, Ruby, or even Emerald. The only thing you ever wanted was me…”

“You got that right… Don’t get me wrong the Gems are all amazing in their own way but do you think those paid actresses are really what is best for me?! They are being used and they don’t know it yet. At the end of the day it has always been about me…”

“Ahem!”

“And you babe but you aren’t a Gem… A Diamond is far more superior then that. Everything is going according to plan. I knew that Kate couldn’t resist me. Especially after the way we got CPS to knock on the door and for them to put Juliet in my custody. Not only will I be wrestling rookie of the year but I could be father of the year among other things. It has all been about me at the end of the day and all of this is just building me up in so many ways. It honestly can’t get any better…”

Diamond nods her head as she slowly slips her way onto the bed next to Teddy.

“You mean that?! Because there are some ways where things could be better… But I need to know an honest question. How was sex with Kate?!”

“Excuse me?!”

“You heard me… Did it feel good…”

“Of course it felt good I like it no matter who it’s from. Besides all of this has to be made to look authentic right? While Kate’s head seems to be all over the place because she is too worried about what is happening with the Gem Stones. You can come right in and we can have our time together. It is perfect no matter how you look at it. I fully expect Kate to take out Ruby by the end of this cruise and from there it will be Emerald and then…”

“Good… Take all of them out and then she will be forced to come after me and if that isn’t enough inspiration I bet she will want to fight me considering I am wearing this…”

Diamond takes the moment to showcase the huge Diamond wedding band around her finger.”

“I just want you to know it took everything to swipe that ring off of Kate’s fingers. While I was faking my org… Well you know what I mean but I took that right off of her. She didn’t even realize it yet. I knew that showing up at her concert with Ruby would set her off and now she’s raging. Raging to take me down and more importantly to take Ruby out…”

“Good lets continue to feed the little beast. As long as we do that everything will keep happening as we wanted it too…”

Teddy looks at the time as he smiles in return.

“Damn… I know you wanted a night between the both of us but I made other plans for tonight. I have to take Ruby out on a date and I fully expect Kate to show up with her psychotic self.”

“I hope she does too… It wouldn’t be a party if she didn’t get all crazy on somebody. What would you like for me to do… If she does show up I could…”

Teddy quickly shakes his head as he looks back at Diamond.

“No… You don’t need to expose yourself let alone your identity. It’s best if you stayed in the shadows. There is no reason for you to ruin such a good thing. Besides Kate can be a crazy bitch but sometimes a little crazy goes a long way. I don’t want her targeting you. If she did something to you I don’t know what I would do with myself…”

Teddy quickly gets up as he begins to change into some fancy looking clothes. He sprays some expensive cologne as he puts his makeup on. His long hair is free flowing into a perm and he grins as he looks back at Diamond.

“Damn you look good… We will definitely get back to this…”

“Oh trust me I know, and whatever happens tonight won’t come close to what you and I are going to do… I love you so much….”

“And I will always love you…”

With that Teddy makes his way to the door and he opens it and smiles at the beautiful woman that is standing on the outside of the door.

“Hey there Ruby… You look absolutely stunning today…”

“Thank you I really do try my best… You smell really good…”

“Thank you… I should look like a million bucks and I would be even better if Christian would have put me in a much better room. Seriously how can you put one of your biggest stars in such a horrible room?! Seriously I should have a balcony or at least a mini suite. I deserve better than what I am getting but I guess we have to make due right?!”

“Yes Teddy… Although your room would be much better if I was in it with you…”

“No Ruby… That would defeat the whole purpose of dating ordeal. I think it’s better if we do things in the manner that we are. Besides being away from you gives me even more time to miss you. Anyway are you feeling better?! Today was a rough day especially with the way Kate threw herself at you off of that stage. It was sickening…”

“It was sickening although you still haven’t explained why she was in the room with you. What was going on between the both of you?!”

Teddy quickly shakes his head.

“Nothing… She was just angry about the whole CPS ordeal and was crying her eyes out about wanting to get Juliet back. Of course I had to make suffer and tell her that she will never see Juliet ever again. That is why she was so angry at you but that’s not important. All you need to know is that it’s just us on this cruise. No Emerald and No Diamond… The two of us can really have some alone time and what a better way than with some fine dining. So let’s go shall we?!”

Teddy and Ruby walk arm and arm. Despite the events of earlier the two seemed focused on that of their future meal with one another. They take one of those beautiful glass elevators as they can see everything that is going on inside of the cruise ship. A few moments go by and they make their way to their table. Teddy smiles as he glances back at his girlfriend.

“Welcome to the Sun Princess Fine Dining room Monsieur and Madam tonight we have some very special things such as the menu. You could have some Escargot among other things. What would you like to try?!”

Ruby looks at the menu as Teddy smiles in return but before they could even reply back that is when somebody else finds their way to the table. That somebody else is in the form of Brittany and Halo Williams… Brittany smiles as she looks at Teddy.

“Hai uncle Teddy!”

“Hey Teddy… I suppose it’s time to take you to the shed?!”

The spunky Halo says in return as Ruby seems disgusted.

“Babe I thought this was our night for dining…”

“It was supposed to be but I have no control over who is arranged to sit at our table for dinner! It’s a cruise. I bet Christian had a lot to do with these stupid arrangements, but it’s okay we don’t have to let things spoil our night. It can still be romantic even if we have the Brat and her little slut sitting at our table…”

Halo raises her eyes in return as Teddy shakes her head.

“Seriously this is the girl who was in the main event of the last SCW Super Card?! It’s truly pathetic if you ask me but hey at least you won the Hardcore Tag Championships so that is always something right?!”

Brittany is about to say something else but it is at that moment when somebody walks to the table and they sit right next to Teddy. It is that of Kate Steele. She is wearing a very tight fitting dress and seems to be looking good in her formal wear. She plants a kiss on Teddy’s lips as she slowly smiles glancing over at Ruby.

“Hai Ruby! I am surprised to see you here… I really thought after beating you up at that concert you wouldn’t show your face here!”

Ruby rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms together.

“I am surprised to see you here.. Especially with the whole restraining order and everything… If Teddy makes a phone call you know you can be removed out of this dining room, or perhaps they can throw you overboard!”

Kate tugs on one of Teddy’s arms while Ruby tugs on the other.

“Well he would never call them on me! He is my husband!”

“No bitch he is my boyfriend!”

“Ladies look for the sake of my sanity can we just all get along!”

Both of them scream at the top of their lungs!

“NOOOOOOOOOOO”

Kate smiles as she looks back at the both of them.

“I had Mr. Ward sit me at this table. I thought it would be best for Teddy and I to work on our marriage. I will take him makeup and all!”

Ruby angrily grabs a glass of red wine that is on the table. She throws it right at Kate splashing it in her face and of course it stains her beautiful dress.

“Take that Bitch!!!!”

Brittany and Halo can’t help but laugh as Kate angrily rises out of her chai and storms her way over to another table. She sees somebody eating an apple pie and she quickly snatches the plate holding I in her hand. Ruby immediately stands up as she gets in Kate’s face.

“And what do you plan to do with that Bitch?!”

“This!”

Kate launches the pie and Ruby ducks and the pie ends up hitting Teddy in the face. Everybody is laughing at the so called Chosen one.  Teddy sits there seething as Brittany smiles yelling in return.

“FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

In that instance food is being thrown at one another. Everybody is throwing drinks and food at each other. The waiters seem to be losing sense of their self as Teddy sighs as he shakes his head and walks out of the dining room. He opens his phone up as he begins to text Diamond.

“That night with you sounds really good right about now especially with the way my night has been going…”

On Camera
Pool Side Balcony

Teddy Warren is on the deck and the cameras seem to follow him. He looks at the moon that is in the sky before he changes his attention to that of the pool and of course the camera that is on him. He takes a long deep breath as he runs his fingers through his long hair and begins to speak.

“Good evening to all of those who might be watching this, my name is Teddy Warren and I am proud to say that I am your future SCW Roulette Champion. No matter how you try to spin it, no matter how you look at it. Everybody knows that the Summer can only properly end with me holding the Roulette Championship proudly around my shoulder. I need to raise it above my head and showcase that I am indeed the chosen one. I will not lie I feel insulted that this company would book me against the likes of Fenris in hopes to bury me but guess what I am still standing. I am still fighting and I will continue to fight to the very end because I am the best of the best, and there isn’t anybody as great as me…”

Teddy pulls out a pocket mirror as he glances at himself in it.

“Just look at that beautiful specimen in that mirror. Nobody wears a perm like me, nobody wears heels like me and nobody can wear makeup like me… It’s just that simple and since being on this ship I have had multiple women fighting over me. How can it get any better than that?! It really can’t to be honest. Not now and certainly not ever, but in order to be somebody you have to showcase why exactly you are the best. I know that people don’t know if I am gay or what my intentions are but that doesn’t matter. Everybody can think what they want but just know that I will look really good with a title around my waist and at the end of the day that is the only thing that matters. That is all that ever mattered so that brings us to this huge match…”

Teddy shakes his head as he continues to speak.

“You see six men have been chosen to compete in this match and yet I am the one who seems to have to go through all of the hurdles to really get this this title opportunity. It shouldn’t have been the case. Why is it that I am the one who had to EARN his way here yet four other people just randomly get added to this match?! That is a load of bullshit if you ask me and I just won’t understand what is going through the owners mind when they make these matches… What would have sold is me vs. Griffin one on one. That is when the fans want and that is what I definitely want…”

Teddy shakes his head.

“Yet we don’t get that. We get a match full of people who deserve this moment and now we are stuck in a cluser fuck of a match. That is bullshit. I get it though, the company has a tradition that needs to be followed. People love seeing this Ultimate X match. It’s a tradition that has been carried on for a while yet there’s nothing entertaining about this match by any means. You have Lachlan Kane who seems to showcase pictures of himself on Twitter. For some reason people start getting all giddy over his pelvis area, and it doesn’t matter if it is women or men alike. They all get excited over him and that sickens me… You shouldn’t get happy over him… I am the most sexiest man in all of wrestling. I am the one people should be fantasizing over not that short midget… On top of that he is only a certified Mixed Tag specialist at best. He isn’t built for singles matches, and add in Malachi and neither of them could really give a shit about this match. But hey let’s throw them a bone and see what they do with it!”

Teddy shakes his head.

“Such a fucking joke…either has said anything but I guess this match needs some fodder for the real stars… Of course you had to throw in Caleb Storms who happens to be a Griffin lite who also happens to be a Teddy 2.0 and he is in this match for what purpose exactly?! Because he does his very best and does what is asked of him and doesn’t complain?! That sounds like you are just throwing him a bone for simply always failing and never wanting much. What kind of a joke is that?! Since when do we give runner ups the crown for anything?! There is just something wrong with that logic… Caleb might be something but in my eyes he isn’t. He doesn’t deserve to be here like I deserve to be here. After all I ACTUALLY earned this right so I should be the only one here…”

Teddy shakes his head some more as he continues to speak some more.

“And if that wasn’t enough you also have the likes of Mark Cross in this match. What has he done to really warrant himself anywhere close to this match? How did he even get a contract to be in SCW?! He is a man who teams up with a hot woman and out of the fucking blue he gets gift wrapped a chance to compete in such a big Super Card in such a high profile match? What a joke. I don’t care how good he might be this IS MY MOMENT! This has always been my moment and I won’t let useless people stop me from claiming my rightful spot. So bring on your very best Mark but rest assured it just won’t be enough. Not when I am breathing and I doing everything in my power to take this company by storm…”

Teddy takes a long deep breath as he speaks again.

“Last but not least I guess that brings us to you Griffin. This has been building for quite some time hasn’t it. You have always been this company’s Golden Child. Whether it was being a dominant Internet Champion to now being a Roulette Champion, things always seem to revolve around you. However all of that is going to chance because I am the new kid on the block and I will be damned if you think you are going to save me. What exactly do you hope to accomplish in this match with me?! You think that by beating me you are magically going to fix what’s happening between Kate and I. You think you are going to snap some sense into me and all of a sudden I am just going to have a sudden change of heart…”

Teddy shakes his head with a wicked grin.

“It doesn’t work like that, and the only thing that can quench my thirst is me beating the five of you and having my hand raised firmly above my head. That is the only thing that can make me happy. You might be a great opponent and you might have a few defenses under you but you haven’t fought someone like me Griffin. Despite all of the bullshit you put me through I am going to embarrass you on that cruise. I am going to showcase that I am superior to you in every single way and there is nothing you can do about it. You can sit there and like it… That is really your only options here. Other than that the Roulette division is in dire need of some fresh air. I am that breath of fresh air. I am your future Roulette Champion and you are nothing. You will be made to be my bitches and I will keep smiling because I will be your champion…”

Teddy looks at the camera.

“Now if you would excuse me… I have a match to get ready for and a beautiful woman to sleep with tonight…”

With that Teddy can only grin in return as we fade out on him.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Griffin Hawkins

• View Profile
    • Griffin Hawkins
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 10:28:03 PM »
 ~Thursday, 10:00 AM~

It has been years since I have been on a cruise...it was also the first time I ever wrestled on one. I was hoping to relax...a little time to chill before I wrestle the match of my life. Charles couldn't make the trip, but Geoff managed to come along with me. As we were walking along the ship, he was explaining all the rules to me for being on board.

Geoff Matthens: And if you're gonna play games, no cheating. You gotta play it fair and square.

Griffin Hawkins: Gotcha.

Geoff Matthens: And if you see a food you don't like at the buffet, don't eat it..you don't want to spit it out and cause a disgusting scene.

Griffin Hawkins: Yeah Yeah...

Geoff Matthens: And more importantly..The Poop Deck is NOT what it sounds like..

Griffin Hawkins: ...Well, you just saved me from having a very awkward incident.

Geoff Matthens: Griffin, this is serious! As your image consultant, I am here to make sure that you conduct yourself like a true professional.

Griffin Hawkins: Geoff, the only thing I wanna do before the big match is just relax and enjoy myself on this cruise.

Geoff Matthens: That's it? You're just gonna lounge around?

Griffin Hawkins: Well yeah..that's what everyone else is doing...

Geoff Matthens: The match of your life is in a few days and all you can do is lie around and soak up the sun?

Griffin Hawkins: Dude, that's the point of a cruise. To just sit back and enjoy the seas.

Geoff Matthens: Not when you're up against 5 of the best that SCW has to offer. This is your biggest threat to date, you NEED to take it more seriously.

Griffin Hawkins: I am..I just want to enjoy myself before the big match comes. Sit back..play some games..

Geoff Matthens: Oh my God that's it! You can play games to prepare for your match. Each one represents a different type of way to win your match.

Griffin Hawkins: Like...Bowling and Monopoly?

Geoff Matthens: Anything that helps you focus on your upcoming match. After you play..you can relax.

Griffin Hawkins: Fine I'll...consider it.

Geoff Matthens: While you're doing that..consider if you still wanna be Champion. Think about it.

He walked off. I really didn't feel like training for my match, I just wanted to chill out. But he was right about one thing...I had to prepare for the most important match ever. What was I going to do? I looked out at the sea as I leaned on the railing..how was I going to win this one?

--------------------------------------------

~Friday, 1:30 PM~

After thinking about it, I decided that maybe a few games on this ship wouldn't be bad. After all, I had to get competitive if I wanted to win this Ultimate X Match. As I walked the deck I looked and noticed an interesting game, Shuffleboard.

\'user

This looks interesting...I mean it can't be any different than Hockey. I go up to the group of people playing.

Griffin Hawkins: Excuse me! Can I play?

The two adults nod, inviting me. I grab a stick and see the pucks resting at the end. I knew I had to hit the pucks and knock the other out....I think. Thinking like a Hockey Player, I swing the stick and the puck goes flying...right into my opponent's groin. He goes down in a heap.

Griffin Hawkins: Oh my God, I am so sorry sir!

This is sure awkward. His wife and his friends are tending to him...this is not good. Awkwardly I put down the stick and walk fast...away from the scene. Despite me killing all chances of this guy ever having kids, I succeeded in one thing, connecting with the target. I would need that kind of aim for the Ultimate X Match...otherwise if I miss, it's game over. Moving on, I decide to try another game...Rock Climbing.

Now we're talking!

I strap on the gloves and the harness and begin climbing. As I climb up slowly, I think about the Ultimate X Match where I'd have to climb up and battle through the other competitors such as Teddy Steele and Mark Cross who want to make their mark in SCW by winning the Roulette Title. Without knowing it, I reached the top. But part of me felt like going the extra mile by climbing up further. Course...I managed to climb up towards a window which led to the women's bathroom...I could hear the women in there screaming.

"Pervert! Someone call the Captain!"

Shit..this is not good. I quickly climb down from the set, unhooking everything and rushing off. Getting away from there, I notice a sign on the door...Bingo tonight. This sounded right up my alley.

\'user

...man was I wrong. When they said Bingo, I expected a wrestling match..not some boring game. I sat in a booth while the lady up front kept calling numbers. I was expecting a free for all seeing as I'm gonna be surrounded by people who want to tear my head off.

Griffin Hawkins: What is this a Tea Party?! Someone do something!

I shove a nearby waiter..who spills his drink onto a customer. He gets up and punches him which sends him into a female customer's wife.

Female Customer: Get off me you pervert!

She shoves him off, which causes another customer to trip and fall into another group of guys. Before I know it, just about everyone in the hall is beating the hell out of one another. At least I got my wish...sort of. I quickly exit..only to see The Captain and two other men in uniform waiting for me.

Captain: We've been getting an awful lot of complaints about you..maybe some time in the Brig will teach you a lesson about respect.

Was I actually being thrown in jail? Tell me this isn't happening. They took me by my arms and started dragging me away.

Griffin Hawkins: You can't do this! I'm a member of SCW! Attica! Attica! Attica!

Things did not go as planned....what was next for me?

--------------------------------------------

Cameras go to....well, what do you think? The Brig. The room is small, just a single bed, a trash can...and an open toilet. I sit..alone to myself.

"Well that....did not go well. I ended up being thrown in the Brig...which many refer to as..Cruise Jail. But Christian had a talk with the Captain and he agreed to allow me to get out within the next hour. But if anything, I now know how to prepare for my opponents. Each one, a different kind of style, they all somehow mesh together, and they want one thing, to become Roulette Champion. I won't be in this Brig forever. When I am released from this prison cell, I promise I WILL go out there and defend my title."

I had a lot of time to think in the last few hours on my opponents.

"Teddy seems to think that he is better than me in every way, and in fact better than everyone else. Too much arrogance can kill a man. But why are you better in fact Teddy? Because you got a couple of STD ridden hoes who sing your phrases? Because you dress like you raided your wife's closet? Because you wear more makeup than the entire Bombshell Division combined? Help me out here. As far as me not having "real" competition in SCW, I guess you paid no attention to me in the last few months. Because everyone who stepped up and wanted a shot at the Roulette Title, I defeated. Hell, I even beat what many would say was an unbeatable Travis Levitt. What exactly have YOU done lately?"

I tilt my head back before continuing.

"I get that you're upset that this isn't a one on one match, but me..I don't care. If it means getting my hands on you and beating your pink coated ass...I'll take it any other way. Because back when you were carrying Kate's bags, I was winning titles and main eventing Climax Control shows. Also..you're not the first to be Goth, you're just too late. Because last time I was here, I beat him...but you don't see me bragging about it. Goth isn't in this match, so you need to check that shit at the door. Your dreams of changing the division is gonna go up in smoke as I remove you from this match myself. You wanna take over the Roulette Division? Then you're gonna have to go through me dude, and so far all you've proven is you're good at is jumping me from behind like a little bitch. But I guess it's fitting that you got those girls with you, because none of you have a set of balls. So Teddy, you wanna put me out? You want to take the torch from me? I welcome you to try."

Someone needed to bring Teddy down a peg, hopefully that man would be me.

"Some would say the wild card in this is Mark Cross...The Dragon. Why? Because he wasn't even in conversation for the Roulette Title in the last few weeks. Adding him changes the whole game, because we've seen what he can do. Sure, his personal life is going down the tubes, but he is NOT allowing it to effect his professional career, and I respect that. But then I remember he wants his first taste of Sin City Gold..MY Gold. And I can't allow that to happen. Cross is gonna be one hell of a champion one day, no doubt about that. But I have to make sure that that day does NOT take place on the 25th of August. As much as I consider him a friend, I have to do what a Champion does and snuff out his dreams."

I can hear the others outside talking about the festivities of the super card, only making me more anxious.

"You see Mark, the way you worded yourself, you talk as if you're the Underdog going in. You mentioned you're the guy nobody wants in this match. That makes you even more dangerous. Why? Because I have been in that spot many times in my career. Being the guy nobody bets on makes a person desperate. It makes them willing to do anything and everything to come out the winner. I saw it in myself..and I see it in you. I was serious when I said that I consider you my biggest threat in this match..because you want to be someone who is the best in the industry today, and winning the title is the first step. But know this Mark, I don't hold back...and I don't expect you to either. Can I put out the flames of The Dragon?...time to find out."[/color

I sit on the bed, rocking back and forth.

"Lachlan Kane...one of the many people I respect. Things have fallen by the wayside for you. You lost in your bid to become Roulette Champion...and as Team Eggplant...weird name...you failed to get some tag gold as well. Something is obviously wrong with you Lachlan. Some are saying that you've lost your edge, your killer instinct. Me..I don't want to believe that. Because I want to see the man who took me to my limits at Into The Void.."

I had hoped he could snap out of whatever has possessed him.

"At Into The Void..you brought your best when we fought in a Falls Count Anywhere Match..you came this close to winning it. I want to see that same type of mentality. I want to see the Lachlan Kane that will go into a big match situation and fight until he can no longer stand. Because I am coming to defend my title. And you need to be on your A game. Because if you blow this match...you're not gonna get another chance. You're not gonna be in another title match...so I suggest you bring everything."

I slowly get up...picking up the Roulette Title and placing it on my shoulder.

"And then we have Malachi...the less than successful brother of Lachlan. The man who...hasn't really done much of anything. Lachlan at least has held some championship gold, yet Malachi hasn't held any gold. In fact..he hasn't won a match in months. He even said that he was going to take the roulette wheel and throw it away. That right there says that he doesn't got what it takes to be Roulette Champion. Because you hold this title, you have to take on your opponent in any match the wheel stops on. I've already proved that I can beat him even in the most degrading match possible.."

I really hoped that would be the last lingerie match in my career.

"I guess you could say Malachi...that had to be the most humiliating moment of your career. If you at least won the match and the title, then maybe that would've salvaged it all...but you lost. If you think you hit rock bottom then...oh wait till our match. Because in more ways than one, you WILL hit rock bottom when I knock your ass into the waters down below. In this Ultimate X Match, you're gonna have to do everything in humanly possible to win. So whatever devious plan that you're hatching up, it better be a god damned good one. Because I would not mind handing you another humiliating loss aboard The Sun Princess."

The door suddenly opens. The guard motioning for me to leave.

"...Give me few more minutes.."

Am I nuts? I actually want to stay in here more? I guess the time alone will give me time to think about the epic battle on Sunday. The camera crew pack up everything and leave as I pace back and forth.

user posted image

Accomplishments
Internet Champion(Final)
2017 Future Star Of The Year
Roulette Champion(x2)