Author Topic: A Note To Andre Dixon  (Read 2429 times)

Offline harkorewarriors

• View Profile
A Note To Andre Dixon
« on: June 21, 2012, 11:25:03 AM »
 *Coming into view is "The HarKore God" Weapon-X, with a kendo stick in his hand.

Weapon-X:  Recently Andre Dixon made similar comments that people ranging from Jeff Manis, Jack Kraven, Magnum Randel to Mike Crisis, Jackson Blaze & others have been making the last few months.  That you made the "b*tch" known as Weapon-X leave the ICW, or for others the NWA.  It's clear you don't pay attention to SCW so you probably won't hear this but just for sh*ts &  giggles here we go.

*X smiles for a moment before speaking again.

Weapon-X:  I GOT you on the Premiere "Big Show" event when you were a nobody & what did you do you lost to Mathew Kennedy.  The only reason you had the MATCH for the ICW Heavyweight Championship is because of my leaving ICW due to Mr.. G's over 8 months of shadyness along with Batee's evil deeds thus the only reason you went from being in the HARDCORE title match to the Main Event was because of ME.  Oh and that title shot your getting BATEE TRIED TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ICW but I fought to keep it why because I was the TOP ranked superstar in ALL Of the NWA as that title shot was F*CKING MINE.  

*X rubs the top of his head over his mask before speaking anew.

Weapon-X:  Every one of you who pretends I'm gone or dares to say you ran me off none of you have the balls to show up here, in a region IN the NWA, to prove you can kick my as*.  If your worried about favoritism well the fact that I am currently NOT holding 1/2 of the SCW Tag Team Championship titles & on the Climax Control BEFORE the Supershow I was f*cking DQed of all things when the person I could LEGALLY fight LEFT the ringside area should prove SCW is not doing me any favors.  I am just one of many in this great promotion & I wouldn't have it any other way.  

*X stops for a moment so his comment is heard.

Weapon-X:  Call me a b*tch to my face Andre.  And instead of changing your mind endless amount of times like Jeff Manis or coming up with some off the wall stipulations how about we do what this business is supposed to be all about.  Fight to see who the better person is.  I know your busy with the King of the Deathmatch & the upcoming Beach thing in ICW but after you lose both, proving why ICW is going to fail with just Corporate Raven trying to hold the entire promotion up on his & his stables shoulders, come to show that you really deserve that title you now hold.  

*X isn't letting on his feelings about the Into the Void Supershow as those are things he'll get into at a later date.

Weapon-X:  Kraven actually said something I agree with recently ICW is ONLY known in the NWA BECAUSE of what my wife & I did FOR ICW, the fans & ourselves.  Sah'ta Thor doesn't give a f*ck about ICW as he's failing the promotion again just weeks in his return.  Dangerous Dan probably doesn't even know what the NWA is on the one show a month he tries.  Mike Crisis, LIKE I TOLD YOU GERARD, isn't really trying now that I'm gone hmm makes you wonder about that "he just joined to try to f*ck with me" idea I had.  Jason Phoenix left after ONE bad referee call the first time & Gerard was so p*ssed he pretended his entire stable DIED while I stuck it out with G for over 8 months HOPING he'd get better as I actually thought he was a good guy.  Let's see what happens the first time Jason loses a close match as Gerard hates him more then he heavily dislikes me since I got to vacate the title he didn't force me to go in to job to let Jackson win it. What does that tell you about some of those that some are CLAIMING will make ICW better now that I'm gone?  Johnny Razor has some talent but he's not very smart so it's down to Corporate Raven & their now champion Andre Dixon leading the charge.  Jack is going to embarrass ICW more than Gaetan LaValle destroying Jackson to retain the TV title & Misty beating up on poor DJ to keep her NWA World Cruiserweight COMBINED.  

*X comes close to the camera.

Weapon-X:  My wife & I f*cked up at Into The Void.  I let my partner down when we should now be SCW Tag Team Champions.  My wife failed when she should of easily defeated Raynin.  But you know what I admit my mistakes, say I'm sorry like a adult & move on to ensure to the fans, my great all be it odd partner Aleksei Koji as well as the SCW as a whole that The HarKore Warriors funk is going to be a very short lived one.  All we're hearing from ICW are excuses, immaturity & throwing insults when you can PRETEND I'm not answering.  The fans know how childish this all is.  The fans know I should be days away from taking the NWA World Heavyweight Championship title from Jack Kraven.  Let's see how my stand in does as I doubt he'll make it 15 minutes in the major leagues.  Sooner or later Justice Will Be Served.

*X moves away from the camera as our scene fades to darkness.