Author Topic: I Get The Last Laugh  (Read 467 times)

Offline Lachlan Kane

• View Profile
    • Lachlan Kane
I Get The Last Laugh
« on: June 14, 2019, 11:41:11 PM »
 The scene opened up inside of a gym somewhere in Arizona, where the camera picked up on Malachi dressed in a pair of shorts and sneakers, his hands wrapped up as he sparred with a heavy punching bag that hung down from the ceiling. His skin shone with a layer of sweat, his hair matted down to his forehead as he struck the bag over and over again. When he stopped to take a breather, he noticed the camera coming closer to him and gave a roll of his eyes. “Christ, here we go…” he muttered under his breath as he wiped his face with a towel and took a drink of water before turning back to the camera with a vicious look across his face.

It’s just a big joke to you all, isn’t it? Yeah, I’ve seen all your little tweets and comments on social media. I know that me getting my head kicked in by Fenris is SCW.com’s most viewed video this week. Get your jabs in now, because this week is going to be a completely different story. This time, it’s my turn to kick someone’s fucking head off. And this week, Ward and Underwood decided to grow a set of balls and actually name my opponent before the match. And who did they throw at me?” He stopped for a moment, looking puzzled and scratching at his head before digging his phone out of his pocket and scrolling through his emails until he found the booking schedule from SCW. “Oh, right. Joshua Acquin.

He pocketed his phone again, crossing his arms across his chest. “Guy is so forgettable that I actually forgot he was my opponent. I go from facing a former World Champion to some shitheel who hasn’t done shit in months. And people actually think I’m being punished in this match?” He let out a bark of laughter. “I knew the American crowds were fuckin’ stupid, but this is something else. This match isn’t a punishment for me, it’s a fuckin’ walk in the park. And once I clear the roster of that waste of space, maybe then my coward of a ‘brother’ will finally face me in the ring. Who knows? Maybe if he’s lucky enough to win that shiny little bauble from that hair metal reject, I might just feel like taking it off his hands.” He smirked. “But I’m getting ahead of myself. First things first, I beat Joshua to within an inch of his miserable, pathetic life. He’ll be the example going forward that no one fucks with me and gets away with it. When you all see the bloody and broken specimen that I will leave Josh in on Sunday in the middle of that ring, you will know that I’m not some laughingstock here to fuckin’ amuse any of you.

With a vicious growl, he turned back to the punching bag and swung a right hook at it that ended up tearing it out of its ceiling hook and sending it flying halfway across the room. He turned back to the camera with a savage grin before turning and stalking away as the camera faded out to black.
>