Author Topic: CALVIN HARRIS (c) v DMITRI  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CALVIN HARRIS (c) v DMITRI
« on: August 20, 2017, 07:11:41 PM »
 Please post all roleplays here

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Calvin Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 02:21:53 PM »

\'user

ACT I: The Brass Ring.

DING DING!

The bell could be heard throughout Calvin’s head. He found himself sitting up on the mat looking out at the thousands upon thousands of fans that were in attendance. Granted as he set up to look at them. He could hear the out pour of boos coming from the sold out crowd. It didn’t appear that a single one of them was the least bit happy at that moment. More importantly it didn’t appear as if they were happy with him. Everything that was going on at this particular moment appeared hazy. It almost appeared as if it was a giant dream. That being said Calvin pushed himself to his feet.

JUSTIN DECENT: Here is your winner and NEW Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion.... CALVIN HARRIS!

Those words seemingly echoed throughout the arena. In hearing those words it seemed to upset the crowd just a little more. Their boos seemingly getting louder and appearing more harsh. However the crowd was no longer the focus for the man they called the Martyr. Instead his attention was on the announcement that had just rang through his ears. Ever since he began his journey to become a professional wrestler at the age of sixteen. There was one major goal in mind. Become the Heavyweight Champion for at least one company that he worked for.

Year after year it became a struggle. Year after year Calvin was always good enough to compete for the championship, but seemingly never good enough to win said championship. Calvin couldn’t count on two hands how many times he had been climbing the top of the mountain. Only to lose his grip and fall right down the side of the mountain. Putting himself in a position at the bottom where he would have to try all over again. He couldn’t count on two hands how many times he had his fingertips on the brass ring. Yet just before he could yank it down, he lost his grip. To hear those words, it was something that he couldn’t believe.

“I did it?!”

That was the only thought that was running through his mind. Seemingly in that moment with the realization that his dream might have come true. All the pain that was surging through his body at that moment had gone away. Turning himself around just in time to see the official of the match pulling the vacated SCW World Heavyweight Championship into the ring. He could feel this lump in the back of his throat. One that was hard to swallow. Now when the official of the match turned and handed over the championship to Calvin. He could feel the water works starting deep in his tear ducts.

Clutching the championship to his chest and locking eyes with the center plate. As much as he could feel those tears building and as much as he felt those knees of his about ready to buckle. Calvin didn’t allow himself to fall. Nor did he allow himself to let the tears roll down his cheeks. This was an emotional moment. It was a long twelve years in the making, but he could finally say that he did it. No one could ever take this moment away from him. Quickly, he shifted the championship just to his right hand as he raised his arm high above his head. His eyes zeroing out on every single person that was in the crowd.

“You see this?! Twelve years of hard work. Twelve years of dedication. Twelve years of giving it everything I fucking had. I did it, I became the World Heavyweight Champion, even with you scumbags rooting against me!”

Those words were being shouted at the top of his lungs, but at the same time with an arena full of thousands that were booing. Not to mention with the cameras officially off for the night. There wasn’t very many people that would have heard him. Maybe a few in the front row and that was about it. Yet at the same exact time. This wasn’t going to stop the man. Calvin had proven time and time again when he had something to say. It was going to be said whether people wanted to hear it or not. Course the man was right back to shouting at the top of his lungs.

“For twelve years you people said I would never climb the top of the fucking mountain, but what are you going to say now huh?! What are you going to say when I’m living goddamn proof that you and your opinions don’t matter?! Better yet what are you going to do now that I am YOUR Sin City Wrestling WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT Champion?!”

Standing there in the middle of the ring. Exhausted and using the ropes to hold himself up. While the SCW Championship was raised in his right hand above his head. Calvin was literally ripping into every single fan that was looking at him. At this point it was starting to lead to fans getting up and leaving their seats. After all the show was over. They didn’t have to put up with him anymore. Being the mouthy prick that he was though, he just refused to let up.

“Not a goddamn thing. That’s the answer. There’s not a goddamn thing that any of you can do now that I am the champion. And you want to know something else? There isn’t a goddamn thing anyone on this roster can do to take away MY championship, Like it or not I am going to be the SCW World Heavyweight Champion... FOREVER!”

Screaming at the top of his lungs still. Calvin was making sure that even those that were starting to pile out of the arena could hear him. He wanted that statement to stick out more than anything else. Dropping the championship from being held into the air to sitting on his shoulders. Calvin turned himself around with the intentions of rolling himself out of the ring, but when he did so. He found himself stopping dead in his tracks. All because his eyes found themselves focusing on the man he just defeated. Dmitri was standing there right on the ramp glaring at the new champion.

That brief staredown was enough to let it be known that this was far from over between the two of them. Calvin could feel the hair on the back of his neck beginning to stand up. The moment that Dmitri’s eyes left Calvin’s and shifted to the direction of where that championship was sitting on the shoulder of the Martyr. Calvin found himself taking offense to it. Quickly shouting at the top of his lungs with the fans still left turning their attention to what was taking place.

“YOU DON’T SCARE ME! DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU DON’T SCARE ME! THIS IS MINE!”

Those words that came out of his mouth didn’t break the concretization of Dmitri. The so called immortal stood there in pure silence with his eyes locked on the championship. Seemingly sending the very message that he wanted to send without saying a word. At that moment the arena lights had cut out for a very brief moment. Not that it was that big of a shock considering that the show was over. It was usually a sign to send everyone out the door that was still sticking around. Although this time the lights came back on, but when they did. Dmitri was nowhere to be seen. Seemingly vanished in thin air just like that. The newly crowned champion stood there almost in disbelief. This was his night for now, but there was going to be a time. There was going to be a place. His reign was going to be challenged and the question was going to be asked. Could the Martyr survive?! Only time would tell.

ACT II: Six Feet Deep

The clock was just past midnight on an early Tuesday morning. An official camera crew was on hand and for good reason. Right away the scenery was picked up on. With it being so early it was still very-dark. To take things that much further the cameras found themselves in the middle of a cemetery. Talk about a creepy or scary scenery. As the cameras found themselves surveying the area bypassing headstone after headstone. It appeared as if the cameras were getting deeper and deeper into the cementry. All of the sudden the cameras came to a halting stop. Reason being as their focused locked in on a man. His back was turned to the cameras. All that could be seen was his shoulders popping from his tank top and his jet black hair.

Maybe the biggest thing was noticeable was the large shovel that he had in his hands. He would lift it high before sending it deep into the ground before him. Picking up a big scoop full of dirt and chucking it to the side. Judging by the large pile of dirt there to the side, it was a good indication that the man had been there for quite sometime. All of the sudden he slammed the shovel down into that into that pile of dirt. When he turned himself around the man revealed himself to be the Martyr and the SCW Heavyweight Champion, Calvin Harris. That look in his eyes was the thing that set it all off. It was enough to know this was not going to be pleasant.

CALVIN HARRIS: In the twenty eight years that I have existed on earth. There have been times in life where I had to do one of the hardest things there is to do as a human being. That is to say goodbye to a love one and watch them be buried six feet under into the cold unforgiving ground. A couple of times it was  friends that I had to be apart of that. Friends I went to school with. Friends I’ve gained over the years in the business. There were a few times that it was members of my family. In most recent memory, it was my ex girlfriend and a woman that I would have considered one of my best friends regardless of what took place in our relationship. Each time it was rough. Each time it sucked. Each time it was difficult to deal with.

A very brief pause came over Calvin. He stood there for a moment simply shaking his head back and forth. Seemingly a simple stroll down memory like that was a rather hard on to process.

CALVIN HARRIS: More often times than not. I had always found myself asking myself, why couldn’t someone else had been taken? Why couldn’t someone that didn’t mean a damn thing to me pass away over someone who did? Hell, I remember times where I even asked why someone that I truly hated couldn’t be the one to die over someone I loved. Growing up there were many times I wished that the egg donor that is my mother would just wind up dead. There had been a few times in my career where I’ve encountered some of the most vile and most unbearable people where I wouldn’t have been bothered if they had died in a plane crash. But in true fashion. Life tends to be as cruel as it can be. Life never truly gives you what you want. So instead of losing people I hated. Instead of losing people I didn’t care for one way or the other. I lost people I loved. I lost people I cared about. Those people were just stuffed into the ground to be forgotten about by the rest of the world. Seemingly meaning nothing to anyone else, even if they meant the world to me.

Calvin seemed to be speaking at that particular moment with a hint of displeasure in his voice. Almost speaking as if the man sounded as one of the more bitter individuals that walked planet earth. Yet at the same exact time though, that wouldn’t be that much of a surprise by any means. Calvin was known for being bitter.

CALVIN HARRIS: But finally after twenty eight years of existence. It appears that the stars have all lined up in a row. It seems that the Universe has put me in a position to finally extract a little bit of revenge. I find myself in a position where I can now take someone that means something to everyone else and see to it that they’re stuffed in a tight ass coffin. I find myself in a position where I can take someone that is seemingly loved by thousands to millions of people across the world and bury them six feet under to be forgotten about. Simply put I am in a position to be the reason that someone’s death takes place next. And that person is the biggest fucking thorn in my side. Yes, I’m talking about you, Dmitri!

When looking at the cameras that glare in Calvin’s eyes further told the story that he was seemingly attempting to tell. The hatred that he had for Dmitri was indeed very real.

CALVIN HARRIS: I don’t think you quite understand just how much I cannot wait until I am the reason you take your very last breath. It seems to be something that’s never going to register in that brain of yous, just how much I am going to take pleasure in proving to the world that you’re not this immortal that you claim to be. And the craziest part about all of this? I’ve been wrestling for twelve years. In that twelve years, I’ve encountered a lot of people. In that twelve years, I’ve gained my fair share of enemies. In the same time, some of those enemies were people that I grew an intense hatred for. But as much as I hated them, I can say that I never hated them as much as I hate you. Which is saying something. For crying out loud a man by the name of Ryan Jackson. Mocked me after a car accident nearly took my life. After sitting on the sidelines for months after that car accident. The first night I came back. The man attacked me from behind and tried to end my career. But even after that, I can say I don’t hate him as much as I hate you.

Shaking his head from side to side once again. That brief pause that took place was seemingly putting everything into perspective when it came to the message he was delivering.

CALVIN HARRIS: And I’ve figured out exactly why I don’t hate them the way that I hate you. Oddly enough there’s a certain level of respect that I have for those enemies. Sure Ryan might have tried to end my career, but I had some of my best matches against him. He helped elevate me in the long run. However when it comes to you, Dmitri. I can stand here and tell you, there’s not an ounce of respect on my end. I don’t respect you in the least bit. There’s no respect for you as a human being. There’s no respect for you as a man. There’s no respect for you as a competitor, and honestly when one thinks about it. They have to ask themselves the simple question. Why should there be respect? What have you done to gain my respect on any level at all?

Calvin’s eyebrow was raised in the air as he asked the question. One that certainly seemed legitimate and one that he truly wanted an answer to. On the other end of it though. The Martyr was a man that was very sarcastic and if people knew him the way they thought they did. As much as he had wanted an answer to his question. It was nearly a guarantee that he had come up with his own answer. Regardless of whether it was right or wrong, it was the one he would believe in.

CALVIN HARRIS: On a competitive level Dmitri. The two of us have been in the ring with each other twice. Both of those times you tried your hardest to prove that you could compete at my level. Both of those times you tried with everything you had in you to prove that you were an equal of mine. Both times you tried to convince yourself and you tried to convince the monkeys in the office that you were a big name that could compete with anyone and everyone. Yet both of those times you failed. Both of those times you fell flat on your face. Both times you came out looking worse than you did going. The first time we faced off. Every single time you put me down. I got right back up. Every move you had, I knew a counter for. Every time you tried to apply a submission. I found a way out of it. Every time you pinned me. I kicked right back out. It got to the point that you grew frustrated with the fact that you were learning first hand that you couldn’t beat me. So you made sure a brawl started with us outside of the ring. And you learned quickly, I’m not a bitch. I don’t have a single problem throwing hands. That too caught you off guard and put you in panic mode.

There was a bit of a mocking tone that came from his speech that time out. More than anything at that point it would be clear that the Martyr was aiming to get under the skin of Dmitri. Doing whatever it took to make sure that happened.

CALVIN HARRIS: On that night you lucked out. You got real lucky as security broke the two of us and prevented me from knocking you out in front of everyone. Though it seems because you got lucky on that night. Something you know is true. You used that as a platform to keep saying that you could compete with me. You used that as a platform to angle yourself to be in the ring with me again. Something I ignored for weeks and weeks. As far as I was concerned, you proved you couldn’t get the job done the first time. There was no need for us to ever be in the ring with each other again, but obviously what I thought didn’t matter. Cause when the SCW World Heavyweight Championship was vacated. They decided that you were worthy of a shot. Something that baffled me in the first place, but that also meant the two of us were going to have to cross paths. Something that you seemingly wanted more than the title itself. That just burned me to the core. It pissed me off beyond belief. You were simply not worthy of competing for the title and you damn sure weren’t worthy of being in the ring with me. Therefore I made it my personal mission to make sure that when our paths crossed during that Battle Royal. I would prove without a shadow of a doubt, you were nothing.

Like a switch had been flipped. The sarcastic tone was replaced by that angry tone. Once again Calvin was back to voicing his displeasure for something and someone. All of which was now in the past, but it wasn’t going to prevent him from getting it off his chest.

CALVIN HARRIS: You showed me the lack of respect first, by simply just not accepting the fact that you weren’t good enough to compete against me. Disrespecting me first was a guaranteed way to not get respect from me. Therefore it made my job easier when we met in that Battle Royal. I’ll give you credit where credit is due. You survived in the ring with me longer than I expected you too. He upped your game at least to make sure that you were the last man standing in the ring with me. You made sure that you were standing directly in the way of a goal that I had since I was sixteen years old. But then within the blink of an eye, Dmitri. I picked you up and I drove you right down on your head with the Art of Betrayal. I rolled your unconscious body over, I pinned your shoulders to the mat, I hooked the leg for extra leverage, and I watched as the referee slammed his hand down to the mat three different times for an official three count. I made sure that the goal I had since I was a teenager was accomplished. I became the World Heavyweight Champion. In the same breath I proved that you, Dmitri were not good enough to be the World Champion. I proved in the same breath that you were not good enough to compete against me. I simply proved that you were just an average joe that was never going to be anything more than a mid-card talent at best.

The Martyr’s eyes found themselves still narrowed with hatred. Literally feeling his blood boil with everything that was going through his head at that moment.

CALVIN HARRIS: That should have been it between us Dmitri. You know it. I know it. Hell, those retarded fans that support you know it. That victory was meant to seal the deal. Yet I wasn’t even a full minute into holding the championship and it was revealed that I was going to have to defend it against you at Violent Conduct. I couldn’t even have my moment before it was ruined. Twelve years of hard work. Twelve years of dedication. Twelve years of giving it everything I had every single time I stepped into the ring. All for it to be overshadowed by finding out I had to defend my title against someone that wasn’t worthy. The same person I literally had just beaten for the championship in the first fucking place. The lack of respect the company showed me only grinded my gears. It was already clear they didn’t respect me before that. They had been intentionally holding me down from the day I signed my name to a contract, but then they took it a step further with that announcement. Truth be told though Dmitri. There was a point where you could have saved this. There was a point where you could have stopped the hatred from growing. There was a point where you could have made sure that I didn’t want to put you six feet deep into the ground. Dmitri, you had a choice to do the right thing... but you made the wrong choice.

Once again the man stood there before the Sin City Wrestling camera crew shaking his head in a very aggressive manner. Disappointment was featured all over his facial expression.

CALVIN HARRIS: All you had to do was say you didn’t want the match. All you had to do was show me the proper amount of respect by admitting that you weren’t worthy of a rematch for my championship. All you had to do was admit that you did not belong in the ring with me again. It was fairly simple. I had bested you and earned my right to be champion. There’s no denying that. As much as it might have been a bitter pill for you to swallow. The proof was right there before your very eyes, you’re the one that experienced the loss. You didn’t give me the proper respect I deserved as a competitor. Instead you spit in my face the moment you decided that you were okay with getting a rematch that you deserve in the first place. When you showed me that type of disrespect and showed just how many corners you were willing to cut like the true piece of shit that you are. That’s when the hatred reached the point of no return.

Pausing once again. Calvin stood there holding his ground with those words coming out of his mouth. Course his story had some holes in it. Course his story wasn’t going to be the same story that everyone else agreed with. His story he was telling was likely even going to have Dmitri coming forward with his own. Though it wasn’t about who did what. Wasn’t about a story, but instead it was about what took place in the ring. Based on what had been heard. Things were going to get out of hand very soon.

CALVIN HARRIS: No matter what bullshit you let spew from your mouth. No matter how you try to justify this rematch. There’s no legitimate logic behind it. At the end of the day Dmitri, the facts speak for themselves. Underwood and Ward, both decided to grant you a title match at Violent Conduct four. One you didn’t earn. One you didn’t deserve. They decided to force me into a championship match, just because they didn’t want to see me as champion. They made this call and you took the freebie without a second thought. And that is what pisses me off the most. Every single person and their fucking mother was opinionated about me being in the Battle Royal. People that don’t even work for the company took the time to run their mouth on social media about how I was the one that wasn’t worthy. How I was the reason that some no name never gonna be special kid named Ryan Keys wasn’t in the battle royal. They kept going on and on about how I was being handed a title shot. Yet the moment that the tables are turned. No one bats an eye. The moment that you’re handed something you didn’t earn or deserve. Not a single person has a word to say. Other than how they’re all behind you and how they all hope that you take the title from me. If that’s the way those people want to be. If that’s truly how you want to be Dmitri. Then I won’t have any remorse for what I am about to do. If anything you deserve to die for being that kind of individual.

That intense glare that was featured all over his expression. Calvin didn’t let up on it, not even in the least bit.

CALVIN HARRIS: Truth be told Dmitri. I already know that everything that is coming out of my mouth at this second is falling on deaf ears. After all you’re a man that believes that he’s immortal. You’re a man that believes that you cannot die. You’re a man that came up with this big fantasy story and background for why you are who you are. Simply put Dmitri, you’ve surrounded yourself in your own little world and you don’t believe that anything bad can happen to you. You think that you’ll walk into a wrestling match on Sunday and you’ll be able to finally achieve your goal of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Sadly for you though, it isn’t that simple. I don’t look at Sunday as a wrestling match. I don’t look at this as a championship defense. I don’t look at this as a special stipulation match where the fans get their money’s worth. Instead I look at this as a funeral. One that’s been a long time in the making. I finally get the chance to bury you six feet deep and make sure I never have to deal with you ever again. Our views are very different this time out and therefore I promise your world is going to come crashing down.

Words like that were no doubt going to make people question things. It was going to make people think just a little bit. However at this point it was too late to think rationally. It was too late to get answers to the question. The match was a signed deal and there was no going back at this point.

CALVIN HARRIS: Dmitri, in exactly five days from now. You’re going to find out what death truly is. Meanwhile every single fan that supports you. As well as Mark Ward and Christian Underwood are going to have to sit there and watch as your funeral takes place right before their very eyes. You right along with the rest of them cannot do anything to change what is faith. You had the chance to do so before and you didn’t take that chance. Now you’re going to get exactly what’s coming to you. You’ll be buried six feet deep and forgotten about. As I end up going on to be the GREATEST Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion!

Those words would turn out to be the final words from the Martyr at this time. Cameras found themselves getting a close up of that glare in his eyes. That seemed to be the nail on the coffin so to speak. Driving the point home one final time. That being said Calvin proceeded to make his exit from the view of the cameras. Walking off to the left and disappearing, this prompted the official camera crew to do one last thing. The view of the camera was tilted downward. Looking into the dark muddy grave. Six feet deep or not. It still looked shallow and in five days this could end up being Dmitri’s final resting place.

ACT III: A Living Nightmare

Thousands upon thousands of fans were screaming at the top of their lungs. Those screams and those somewhat cheers were echoing throughout the head of Calvin. He found himself laying on the mat covered in sweat and looking up at the bright lights of the Golden Coast Casino. About that time he managed to roll himself over to the left of him. His eyes locking on the man lying on the mat beside him. It was none other than Dmitri as the two of them were surrounded by that steel cage. It finally clicked in that scrambled head of his exactly where he was at that moment. Kneeled down in front of the two of them was the referee. Calvin could hear him shouting at the two of them.

“Come on Gentlemen. You gotta get up!”

The getting up part was easier said than done. Calvin could feel the pain surging through his body. Up and down his arms there was welts, he had to assume coming from the steel cage. Not to mention there was this warm feeling right above his eye. Lifting his hand up touching where he felt that warm sensation. Quickly he pulled his hand away as it burnt when he touched it. Calvin could now see blood dripping off his fingers. Clearly being busted open at some point. When he looked over he could see that Dmitri had rolled himself over to use the ring ropes to his advantage. Using them to help assist him in standing up. To not be outdone Calvin began to force himself up to his feet despite the pain he was feeling.

Seemingly at the same exact same time. Both bruised, battered, and bloody men managed to make it to their feet. Dmitri covered in the crimson mask stepped forward to make the first exchange. Calvin felt his jaw nearly crumble from the huge right hand of his opponent. He rocked backwards on his feet as the crowd reacted with a loud “Woo” for their hero. Calvin was quick to throw his left hand as hard as he could and drilled Dmitri right there on the chin as well sending the man backwards just a bit. Sure enough Calvin’s left hand got a big “Boo” from those in attendance. Dmitri took the punch and shook his head.

Right away Dmitri followed back with a right hand to Calvin’s jaw.

“WOOOOO!”

Calvin stumbled backwards, feeling his knees almost buckle but he held himself up. Firing back with a stiff left handed jab.

“BOOOOOOO!”

Dmitri comes right back with another right hand.

“WOOOOOOOOO!”

And then Calvin fires back with a left hand on his own.

“BOOOOOOOOO!”

The crowd was super into both of them just throwing punches back and forth. Neither man seemingly getting the right hand, at least until Calvin managed to catch Dmitri off guard with a headbutt right to the chin. Dmitri stumbled back from the head butt, but as soon as he was able to regain his composure. He let out a massive roar as he charged forward attempting to connect with a BIG BOO-NOOO! As soon as Calvin saw the foot, he ducked under it. Quickly, he turned himself around just as Dmitri was doing so. Calvin landed a boot right to the gut and forced Dmitri to double over. Grabbing a hold of his head, he pulled it between his thighs.

SIMONE: Calvin is setting up for the Art of Betrayal!

ADAMS: This is the same move Calvin defeated Dmitri with to become the SCW World Heavyweight Champion a few weeks ago!

SIMONE: Both men are very tired and very beat up! Can he pull it off?!

ADAMS: Never doubt the Martyr! This man is a true pioneer to our sport!

Calvin held onto the arms and was just on the verge of lifting Dmitri up. All of the sudden he felt the weight of Dmitri shift. The next thing he knew he was being flipped upside down. Smacking his back hard against the man. Calvin could hear the crowd going insane over the counter from Dmitri. He held his lower back as he rolled himself over. He knew in the back of his head he had to get to his feet. He had to get up before Dmitri did or it was all over. Pushing up with all his strength as his lower back felt like it was going to out on him. However the moment he shot up to his feet. Calvin felt a large hand grab him around the throat. Not only did it grab his throat. The hand squeezed as it lifted his six foot and two hundred twenty five frame off the ground with ease.

That’s when he felt his back being slammed up against the steel cage. He felt every last bit of that. The pain shot from the top of his neck all the way down his spine to his lower back. In a frantic way his eyes moved around and found themselves locking on the eyes of Dmitri. Calvin could see that there wasn’t a soul in the man’s eyes. He seemed completely undead with his grip tightening around his neck. The airflow was being cut off and quickly. Calvin could feel himself already on the verge of passing out. His first attempt was to pry the hand of Dmitri’s away from his throat. But that didn’t work. Didn’t even come close to working. Instead Dmitri squeezed down harder. Calvin’s body starting to fade with his face turning red.

ADAMS: This can’t be legal! He’s going to choke our champion out!

SIMONE: It’s a steel cage match. It’s all legal! Dmitri could become our new champion right here right now, with a choke out!

ADAMS: No! That would be the worst thing to ever happen to SCW! C’mon Calvin fight out of it!

SIMONE: I think Dmitri being the World Heavyweight Champion would be good business for the company!

Calvin’s life was slowly starting to sink away. The fight within him was fading fast with the choke hold. Weakly and very faint like the Martyr began to reach inside his ring trunks. He could hear the taunting words of Dmitri in his ear.

“It’s over Calvin. You reign is over!”

As those words echoed throughout his head. Calvin managed to get his fingers locked around a foreign object inside of his trunks. With every last bit of fight left in him. Calvin pulled the object which turned out to be a Wooden Stake. Calvin watched as the eyes of Dmitri got real big and filled with fear. As soon as Calvin swung the stake forward, aiming right for the chest of Dmitri. He felt this powerful and stinging slap against the side of his face. Almost like a shotgun blast right to the face and this white flash took place for a brief second. Only for his eyes to readjust and when they did. He was looking directly at his wife.

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Her words rang out through his head. Yet it wasn’t really registering what was going on at that moment. He looked around finding himself in his bedroom. Right back in Seattle, Washington. He was nowhere near Las Vegas. This wasn’t the biggest match of his career to date. None of this was making any sense, he was just in a state of confusion. He felt that slap against his face again. His eyes quickly jolting back to Alessandra as she was the one responsible for the slap.

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: I asked you a question. What the hell is wrong with you?

CALVIN HARRIS: Wh-what do you mean?

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: Tossing and turning in bed like a madman. Then trying to stab me?! What the hell is that?!

She was looking directly at his right hand. Calvin let his own eyes shift over and sure enough in his hand was that same wooden stake that he was holding onto moments ago. In that very moment it clicked, he had been having a dream. Well it was more so a nightmare considering he felt his life and even World Championship slipping out of his hands. Going to the one that he just couldn’t stand. Staring at the wooden stake in his hand, he began to slightly shake his head.

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: Well...

CALVIN HARRIS: It’s a wooden stake...

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: No shit sherlock. What the hell do you have it for? And why the hell would you try stab me with it? Have you lost your goddamn mind?

CALVIN HARRIS: No, I haven’t lost my mind. And I wasn’t trying to stab you... I was trying to stab Dmitri.

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: Dmitri?

CALVIN HARRIS: ... I don’t know what’s going on or how to explain it. I guess I was just having a bad dream about this match and it consumed me too much.

All he could do was shake his head at that moment. This was just too much for him to deal with. The one thing he wanted to avoid was letting Dmitri get inside his head. He thought after the last time the two saw each other that he was the one with the upper hand. He thought he was the one that had won the mind games game. Clearly that wasn’t the case. Calvin slammed the wooden stake down on the bedside table as he pushed the large comforter off his legs. Starting to shift his body to get out of bed. Letting his feet hit the floor before hearing her call out to him.

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: Calvin, are you okay?

CALVIN HARRIS: I will be... I just need to clear my head.

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: That doesn’t sound like you’re alright.

CALVIN HARRIS: Nah, I’m fine. I’ll just go for a walk around the block and get this out of my system. Then, I’ll be able to get a night’s good rest. Don’t worry about me, just get some sleep.

ALESSANDRA HARRIS: If you say so...

Calvin let a reassuring smile come over his lips when he looked back at her. Forcing herself to nod a bit, before starting to get herself comfortable back in their bed. Truth be told he knew that she wasn’t too sure about what he told her. He knew that she was worried about him. Any dream that could make him lash out in the real world without him knowing it, there was clearly something not alright. Despite telling her that he was alright, Calvin knew deep down himself that he wasn’t. Letting Dmitri get inside his head was the worst thing that could have happened. As the world champion, he was meant to be the one in control. He was meant to be the one with the upper hand. He was meant to be the one with with all cards stacked in his favor, but that didn’t seem to be the case. As he began to walk out that bedroom door, Calvin knew if he couldn’t gain control of his own mind and shake this. Then there was a very good chance he would fail on Sunday night.

ACT IV: The Blind Leading The Blind

Being in Las Vegas, Nevada seeing as it was one of the biggest cities in the world. It was a guarantee that one of the many malls in the city, that it was not only huge but it was a place that made a lot of money. Sadly for the SCW World Heavyweight Champion, Calvin Harris. The moment that he arrived in Las Vegas, he was told he had to report to the Las Vegas North Premium Outlet. One of the biggest malls on the strip. Reason for needing to be there was due to him being forced into a meet and greet with fans. God, he couldn’t put it into words just how much he hated dealing with them. It was nothing more than a giant waste of his time. Arriving a little early, he had his iPhone glued to his ear.

CALVIN HARRIS: Yeah, I’m already here. Going to stop by Hot Topic and pick up some shirts. Maybe then they won’t be such ungrateful fucks and ruin my day.

Bringing himself around the corner at that specific moment. Stopping just right outside of the the store. Calvin peered inside briefly. Every person that worked in this store was dressed in all black, looked like they listened to My Chemical Romance still, and made sure their eyes were so covered in eyeliner it made them look like a fucking raccoon. That even included the on dude in the store. Rolling his eyes as he peered inside going back to his conversation on the phone to finish up.

CALVIN HARRIS: I’ll give you a call when I get back to the hotel for the night. Love you too.

Pulling his phone away from his ear. Calvin tapped the end call button and proceeded to walk inside the door. Hot Topic was on eo the few stores in America that were known for sharing actual authentic wrestling shirts. Everywhere else like Walmart and such, it was always a knockoff bootleg version of a shirt. Calvin made his way to the back wall. As soon as he did, he saw that banner that was banging up near the shirts. That banner read: “Support Sin City Wrestling’s Violent Conduct And Get Your Favorite Star’s Shirt Today! Buy One, Get The Other 50% Off.” At least the store was being smart and doing the best to profit off of Violent Conduct IV. As he got a little bit closer, Calvin began to look at the shirts. First one picked up was a Polly Playtime t-shirt. Holding it out in front of him.

CALVIN HARRIS: What kind of reject would even were this cunt’s t-shirt? Matter of fact why does she even have a t-shirt? I don’t think she even makes the company any legitimate money. No one’s a fan of hers!

Without an ounce of respect, Calvin tossed the t-shirt over his head and to the floor behind him. Leaning forward a little bit more, he picked up another shirt. Unfolding it and holding it out before him. Right away a disgruntled look overcame his expression. Right there on the shirt was a big picture of Mark Ward. On the back of the shirt in big bold letters were the words “Hot Stuff.” That disgruntled look on his expression only got more intense.

CALVIN HARRIS: Could this guy be anymore a fucking mark for himself? All he does is sit behind a desk, push papers, and make contracts official. Aside from running his mouth on social media when he feels the need to act like a bad ass. Literally does nothing else. Hasn’t stepped in the ring in I don’t know how long, but thinks he is worthy of a damn shirt? Fuck this guy. Let your talent thrive for once ass clown.

Frustrated at the sight of the shirt, he tossed that one to the floor as well. Reaching forward and snatching up another shirt off the shelf there on the floor. Quickly unfolding it. That’s when he saw the infamous logo belonging to none other than Dmirtri. The same man that he would find himself stepping into the ring within a few days. That’s when it seemed to have gotten the best of him. It pushed his anger to the boiling point. Gripping the shirt tightly, wanting so badly to tear it in half as he began to shout at the top of his lungs.

CALVIN HARRIS: Are you fucking kidding me?! Are you fucking kidding me right now?!

Being loud like that sure enough got the attention of the few shoppers in the store. As well as the employees working the door. Got one employee in particular attention. It was that male with the tight ass shirt on, the massacre that made him look like a raccoon, and the tightest jeans in the world. There was no way he had testicles if he was wearing jeans that tightly. Walking right over to Calvin and attempting to resolve whatever issue there was. Little did the man know he was going to be in something he had never dealt with before.

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: Something the matter sir?

CALVIN HARRIS: Is there something wrong? Seriously, that’s what you ask me?

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: With all due respect sir. You’re shouting in the middle of the store. I would have to assume that there is something wrong. Something has upset you, so I am here to help.

CALVIN HARRIS: You damn right something has upset me. What the hell is this garbage?!

The moment those words escaped his mouth. Calvin tossed the black t-shirt supporting Dmitri in the man’s face. Course the man gasped out loud. Almost like he couldn’t believe how rude that the Martyr was. Unfolding the shirt that had been thrown at him and taking a second to look at it.

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: This would happen to be one of our hot sellers in the store. Dmitri is one of the most beloved wrestlers in the professional wrestling business. This would be a good shirt to invest in.

CALVIN HARRIS: You’re joking right...

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: No, not at all.  That is indeed one of our best sellers and with the big event in town this week. They’re going to go fast, so I’d purchase one.

CALVIN HARRIS: Do you even have any idea who the hell I am kid?

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: ... Uhm, not the slightest clue.

CALVIN HARRIS: I’m Calvin Fucking Harris! The SCW World Heavyweight Champion!

He let his voice raise a little bit. Calvin could feel his blood beginning to boil within him. Meanwhile the man that stood in front of him just had this dumb founded look on his face which wasn’t helping the situation in the least bit.

CALVIN HARRIS: ... You’re telling me that doesn’t ring a bell?!

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: No, no it doesn’t.

CALVIN HARRIS: This fucking ridiculous, I can’t believe what I am hearing. Nor can I believe what I’m seeing. I’m the biggest damn star in Sin City Wrestling. I am the reason this damn mall is going to make a fuck ton of money today. I demand to know where my t-shirt is at. Show me now!

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: Uh.... I’m not really sure if we have....

CALVIN HARRIS: Find them now!

Calvin was on the verge of losing his mind. First of all he was being told that this dude didn’t know who he was. He was the goddamn World Heavyweight Champion of the company they were promoting. How the hell did they not know who he was? Then on top of that. To see that a Dmitri shirt was being sold, but not seeing one of his own. That was the straw breaking the cameras back and on the verge of making him just go insane. Course the employee turned and was looking through all the shirts. Lifting them up and checking labels in front of the shirts on the shelf. He was coming up empty handed, he stopped and looked back at the Martyr.

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: I am sorry sir, it doesn’t look like we have any of those.

CALVIN HARRIS: So mean to tell me, you don’t have a shirt that’s about me?! You aren’t carrying the shirt of the single biggest star in the company?! You don’t have the shirt for the World Heavyweight Champion?! But you’re going to sell the shirt of my opponent?! That’s what you’re telling me right now?!

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: That’s exactly what I am telling you. And you know what? There’s no reason to be such an asshole to me about something like this. Maybe, if you were a little bit of a bigger name. Maybe if you were a little bit of a bigger star. Maybe, if you were as big of a name as Dmitri, then we’d have your shirt. I don’t even watch wrestling and I know that Dmitri is one of the biggest stars in wrestling.

CALVIN HARRIS: ... Tell me, you didn’t just say that!

HOT TOPIC EMPLOYEE: Oh honey I did just say that. You want to know something else is well? If you really are the champion of this company. We live in Vegas, doll. I’m a betting man. I’ll put my life savings on the fact that you don’t leave with the championship. I’ll put my life savings on Dmitri becoming the new SCW World Heavyweight Champion.

That was nothing more than one final shot at Calvin. It was like the employee had literally just spit in his damn face. Without even blinking an eye. Calvin found himself lunging forward. Both of his hands snatching the employee up around his neck as he shoved him into the wall. His hands were starting to squeeze as there was a state of panic.

CALVIN HARRIS: Don’t you ever disrespect me again!

Both hands gripped the throat a little harder. Calvin’s eyes glaring right into the eyes of the panicked employee.

CALVIN HARRIS: This is what’s fucking wrong with this generation. People like Dmitri are the reason people like you, think that you can just do and say whatever the hell you want. People like Dmitri seem to inspire people to try and be more than they really are. People like Dmitri are the reason that people like you think that all their wildest dreams can come true. It’s the goddamn blind leading the blind and when you follow a blind man. Eventually, he’s going to lead you into trouble. That neither one of you can get out of. It looks like today might be your day, kid.

That low speaking tone of voice of his was enough to send chills up someone’s spine. Surely, there was some shooting up and down the spine of the employee at that moment.

CALVIN HARRIS: The same thing I am going to do to Dmitri is the same thing I could do to you right now. I could snap your neck like a twig and there’s nothing you could do about it. Just like there’s nothing he can do about it, but I’m not going to harm today. Oh no, I’m just going to chalk this up as you didn’t know better, but I want you to tune into Violent Conduct on Sunday. I want you to see the end of the man that you just spoke highly of. I want you to see exactly what I do to Dmitri, and then maybe just maybe next time you’ll think before running your trap!

In that moment Calvin shoved the employee backwards as he released his neck. In a dramatic fashion the employee fell to the floor gasping for air. For just a moment or two Calvin glared down at the man. That disgusted look on his face.

CALVIN HARRIS: Just like Dmitri, you’re fucking pathetic!

If what he had done at this point wasn’t bad enough. Calvin took things one step further when he decided to spit on the man showing a complete lack of respect. The spit literally connecting with the face of the employee as it began to drip off. Calvin turned himself around and began to march right out of the store. At this point he didn’t care what the consequences were going to be because of his actions. All he knew is now more than ever he had to destroy Dmitri. That way all these people that believed in a so called immortal vampire could see that Dmitri was truly nothing more than a mortal man that could be broken.

ACT V: Locked Up

Exactly twenty four hours from now. Sin City Wrestling would once again be taking over the city of Las Vegas. This time however they would be taking over from the Golden Coast Casino as they aired the final big event of the summer: Violent Conduct IV. All week long it was the only thing professional wrestling fans around the world were talking about. For the last week it was the only thing that most people in Sin City Wrestling was talking about. Rightfully so considering what was taking place on this night. One of those people on the roster that this night affected happened to be the man leading the ship. It just so happened to be the man that was sitting in his throne at the top of the mountain.

Yes, the World Heavyweight Champion himself, Calvin Harris had Violent Conduct on his mind. It had been on his mind ever since it was announced that he would be defending his title. The same night that he won it, it was let known he would have to defend it at Violent Conduct. Harris would go one on one with Dmitri once again. This time the two of them would find themselves locked inside a steel cage. Due to the fans getting to choose that stipulation. With that stipulation and with his title on the line. It made sense why Violent Conduct was something that he had obsessed about this entire time. That being said an official camera crew found themselves opening up inside the very venue in which Violent Conduct IV would be taking place.

To be more specific the cameras found themselves inside the fifteen foot high steel cage that would contain the main event in twenty four hours. Their focus was found themselves on one person and one person only. Sure enough there stood Calvin Harris. Dressed in his best. An all black suit, matching tie, and maybe the most important piece to his look being the SCW World Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder. With his right hand he reached out and grabbed a hold of the steel cage wall, giving it a little bit of a tug. Seeing just how sturdy the cage truly was. That being said though, without even looking at the cameras he began to speak up.

CALVIN HARRIS: Violent Conduct is an appropriate name for a pay per view that seemingly is based around violent situations with professional wrestling. Sin City Wrestling is about getting as many ratings as they possibly can. Therefore they’re willing to whore themselves out with an event that’s based around hardcore wrestling.

Calvin stood there shaking his head in disgust for a brief moment. Finally letting go of the cell wall and turning himself around completely allowing his eyes to find the view of the cameras.

CALVIN HARRIS: Truth be told the moment I knew that I was competing at Violent Conduct. I knew that management and the office was going to do everything that they could to be able to put me in a position where my back was against the wall. They already handed their golden child Dmitri a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship on a silver platter despite him not being worthy or even earning it. That was bad enough, but they weren’t going to pass up the chance to make things worse. They weren’t going to pass up the chance to put me in the worst position possible when it came to stipulations. That’s why the stipulation for a Steel Cage match was thrown out. That’s why other stipulations such as No Holds Barred, Lumberjack, and even a Dog Collar match was thrown out. If that wasn’t bad enough as it was. They took it one step further in letting the fans decide the stipulation, knowing damn well that each and every single one of them were going to be as biased as they possibly could be.

Standing there shaking his head just a tad bit more. Calvin began to pace around the middle of the ring, just back and forth a little bit. Finally stopping as he looked up and looked at the cage that he was surrounded by.

CALVIN HARRIS: This is ultimately what was chosen by those idiotic fans. They all decided that it was the best idea in the world to lock me inside a steel cage with Dmitri, the so called immortal vampire from another world. Does anyone even register how retarded that sounds when you say it outloud? Of course not. They don’t see it, just like they don’t see how putting me in a steel cage was more of an advantage than it was a disadvantage. Thing is you people are very weak minded people. You people are very easy to pick apart. You people are very easy to catch onto. I already know that the reason a steel cage match was chosen is for the sake of keeping me in the cage. People chose the steel cage with the mindset that there was going to be nowhere for me to run, nowhere for me to hide, and all that jazz. Everyone’s mindset was if they put me in the cage, I would have to fight and therefore it would make it easier for their beloved Dmitri to tear me apart.

Chuckling out loud to himself. That little chuckle was enough to let people know right away, that he had something up his sleeve. It was enough to let people know that their mindset and his mindset must have been something that was completely and utterly different. That couldn’t have gone well.

CALVIN HARRIS: But at the same time I know that the fans weren’t the only ones that chose this match with that type of mindset. Oh no. I already know for a fact Dmitri, you were hoping this match would be a steel cage match for the same exact reason. You see for whatever reason and it just might be because of how long you’ve been on the roster. It might have a lot to do with the rest of the people on this roster, but the point is. For whatever reason, you think you’re the scariest motherfucker on the roster. You think the moment that you show up that people should tremble in fear. You think that everyone is afraid of you and is afraid of what you can do to them. It is that exact mindset that you have that has tricked you into thinking that I am afraid of you. It has tricked you into thinking that I am scared of you. It has tricked you into thinking that I’m the guy that’s going to run at the first sign of trouble. That mindset is why you’re okay with a steel cage match, because you think I’m going to run. But here’s where the newsflash comes in pal. I’m not fucking afraid of you. I never have been, I never will be, and putting me in a steel cage doesn’t bother me. Because I had no intentions of running in the first place.

His eyes narrowed just a little bit when speaking. It definitely sounded like Calvin was a little irritated about this mindset that he believed everyone had about him.

CALVIN HARRIS: It is no secret that I do not under any circumstances believe that you deserve another shot at me, or at my championship for that matter. I made that clear on more than one occasion, but even though that’s the case. I knew my hands were tied. I knew that match was going to happen. Therefore I have spent this entire time bracing for it. This entire time I had the intentions of taking the fight to you like you’ve never seen before. For the simple fact I don’t want there to be a single doubt in your mind or anyone else’s that you are not on my level. The goal was to defeat you and to ensure there was never ever going to be another match between us again. I had every intentions of seeing to it that you never saw another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship as long as I was champion. And trust me, it’s going to be a long time. Only for the decision to be made where a steel cage match would take place. Something I don’t think you or any of the fans understand just how dangerous it is.

The look in his eyes at that moment told a story of just how serious he was. That look was a look that might end up throwing every single person in the state of panic. If everyone was betting on the steel cage being a disadvantage to the Martyr and it turned out it wasn’t. All of those fans that voted for the steel cage match were going to regret their choice.

CALVIN HARRIS: Dmitri, you’re just as foolishly as everyone else in this company. Not once have you sat down and did your homework when it comes to me. Instead, you’re judging everything about me based on what you’ve seen since I’ve been apart of this company. Normally, I wouldn’t blame you for that situation. Nine times out of ten what someone has done outside of this company doesn’t mean anything. Every championship I’ve held outside of SCW means nothing. Every accolade I’ve had outside of SCW doesn’t matter. But at the same time there are things that do matter outside of this company. Like the fact that I’ve made a career for myself competing in dangerous match types. I’ve nearly done it all. From hardcore matches to last man standing matches to competing in parking lot brawls to even three stages of hell matches. I’ve spilled blood. I’ve broken my wrist. I’ve had wounds that required several stitches. But for whatever reason, the wounds gave me a rush. Seeing my own blood just caused my adrenaline to pump harder. Being in those types of matches I just always thrived better than when I did in a normal setting.

As much as people might not have wanted to hear those words. Calvin was telling the truth at that point. History did in fact show that he did better in those settings than he did in every other setting.

CALVIN HARRIS

Offline Calvin Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 02:24:39 PM »
 CALVIN HARRIS: I imagine that’s a bitter pill for you to swallow isn’t it Dmitri? I imagine being told that you’re not going to be able to thrive in a setting like this just grinds your gears the wrong way. More than anything though I bet it just pisses you off to no end to be told that you don’t have a chance in hell at beating me, which essentially means you don’t have a chance in hell at winning the SCW Heavyweight Championship. After all Dmitri, let’s just call it the way it is shall we? The SCW World Heavyweight Championship is the thing that motivates you the most. It’s the thing that you crave to hold the most. This very championship is the thing that you’re judging your entire career off of. You have the same mindset that I once had. If you don’t walk away with at least ONE reign as a World Heavyweight Champion. Then essentially your career is a complete and utter failure. Trust me I get it more than anyone else would get it. This very championship is the make or break for many people’s career. As it should be, for this is the very championship everyone should thrive to hold when they enter the wrestling business.

Nodding his head just a little bit. For the first time ever it seemed that there was at least on his end a mutual understanding. The one common goal was that World Heavyweight Championship.

CALVIN HARRIS: Like I’ve said before. For twelve years I chased after first my World Heavyweight Championship. Many people over the years said it would never happen, but I ignored them all. I kept pushing forward. I kept giving it everything I got. I kept proving why I was one of the best wrestlers of this generation and a few weeks ago. My lifelong dream and career goal was achieved. Meanwhile you on the other hand Dmitri have been given opportunity after opportunity after opportunity under the SCW banner. Each time you failed. Each time you fell flat on your face. Each time you never walked away with this championship. It has continued to elude you time and time again. Honestly, if you’ve had this many chances in SCW and you failed each time. I don’t want to even think about how many times you’ve failed outside of this company. But for some reason, you’re still wrestling. For some reason you’re still trying and if we’re being honest. This is one of those times where you just have to realize that you’re not good and this is never going to be a goal that you achieve. Funny that this is a cage match and that I’m standing in the way of your ultimate dream. For I’m the one that controls it all and soon enough, you’re going to see this dream of yours being locked up for good as I throw away the key. Simply put Dmitri, you’re never going to be the SCW World Heavyweight Champion.

That’s when Calvin proceeded to put the championship back over his shoulder in such an arrogant way. Just rubbing it in that he had managed to achieve his ultimate dream meanwhile his opponent hadn’t and as far as he was concerned never would.

CALVIN HARRIS: Tomorrow night Dmitri, you’re going to be locked inside of this cage with me. I’m having my back against the wall. Kind of like when you corner an animal and when you corner them. They became the most vicious animal one has ever seen. That’s exactly what you’re going to have to deal with. And I promise you the moment that door shuts, the moment it locks. I’m going right for the throat until I’ve ripped it out and I’ve left you lifeless in the middle of my ring!

Those words would turn out to be the final words to come out of the man’s mouth before their show down. Cameras found themselves taking the time to zoom in a little on the Martyr’s face. His eyes were lit up with fire. There was a small sickening like smirk spread across his lips. That expression on Calvin’s face was sending the final message to every single person that watching. He believed in every word that had just come out of his mouth. One of the most dangerous things about the Martyr was his confidence. That contributed to his World Heavyweight Championship reign and in twenty four hours it could lead to him successfully defending his championship.

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 03:51:29 PM »

Violent Conduct is about to begin</color>

It’s early at night, Dmitri can be seen sitting down at a table with Gothika in an empty restaurant that Dmitri had booked for themselves alone. There are two burning candles on their table as this is what gives light upon their table as they are waiting for their food. They have stopped talking as a waiter comes towards them and has a bottle of red in his hands. He presents it to Dmitri as he nods his head before unscrewing the cork and pours the red into the wine glasses that stands before them. Gothika smiles as she grabs the glass and takes a sip from it.

“Good year”

Dmitri nods, grinning as he grabs his wine glass and toasts with his companion as the two take a sip together before placing the glasses down on the table almost simultaneously. He stares at the red before turning his attention to the woman that he leves, admiring her beauty as he looks at her face. Watching her hair tied up in a sixties hairdo, causing her muscular neck to be revealed to his admiring eyes. Her lips are colored red by her lipstick as above her eyes have black makeup that puts more dark emphasis on her eyes. He stares at her pale skin, watching her beautiful neck and shoulders as a golden necklace with a diamond in the middle of the necklace as it draws his gaze towards her beautiful breasts that are visible inside her evening gown.

“You look amazing”

She smiles as she adores his affection, placing her hand across the table towards his as he accepts her hand. Putting her fingers into his as he slowly feels her skin that is so pale like his and yet so warm as it always amazes him. He had never felt such a warm touch like hers from another vampire…, especially not that of Ekaterina. Causing his eyes to follow every single movement that her fingers makes, before turning his focus back upon her. His eyes are showing desire for her. Wanting her so badly that he could just pull her towards him and lock themselves in an intimate embrace and kiss. She senses his desires, grinning as her eyes turn to her light blue eyes that he finds so sensual.

“Maybe later, I’ll even let you taste me”

He sighs as he nods his head as the two share a drink as his minds drift off.

“Bugsy”</color>

“I remember him well, a Jewish boy from Brooklyn, New York. Hating his nickname Bugsy as he pleased himself to maim you or even kill you when you were stupid enough to call him that. A boy that soon grew to be a man from Russian descent as his parents fled their native country to find prosperity. Where did we learn to enjoy these lies of this fine and great Nation hmm??? Then again, it’s what you make of it isn’t it?? The kid that went from a small street gang, to becoming a hired assassin. And many people wondered how this fine little Jewish boy would become so vile and evil??”

“And why would you want to learn the mysteries of life as they are burned into ashes of the damned and darkness of life that you wish to ignore? Because there are mysteries that are unsolved? That drawn to you like flies to anything that is rotten??? The man that ended the mafia war between Charles “Lucky” Marciano and his arch rival Joe Massena. By killing the man himself and turn to the worst kind of man that you have ever met?? How ironic how one man is so resembled to be like me and yet nobody has ever noticed it???”

Dmitri’s grin widens, the world around him is seemingly frozen as he is lost in his own thoughts. The beauty of Damia that is in front of him is still striking to perfection in every aspect. He loves this woman, just as much as he loves to take the blood from a human being that is his victim. Merely for him to survive and grow stronger.

“Oh dear Bugsy, how often you had to slit the throat of those who were beneath you? How often you had to stare into their slowly becoming black eyes as their lifeless bodies quickly stiffened up in death. How much you enjoyed to main and hurt people that were either late in payments or just merely because you were told to do so…. I guess it’s why Murder Inc. was your outlet for the vile nature that you have become?? All because you were my little pet…..”

His eyes stare at Damia, wondering that in this state of mind that she could still read his mind or that he has become alone in this void of time and space.

“I’ve watched you grow, I’ve watched the darkness to implement itself upon you as if you were merely a handpicked gift to me. Your blood thirst was amazing, your thirst for power were without equal… and humans thought that you were just merely a wolf in sheep clothing…., how ironic was that huh my little pet???”

“Just to watch you grow into the mindless beast that was the creation I desired you to become…. To trick and lie to others and get away with it. To this very day people still wondered how you killed Messano while he shot ten bullets inside your body. Oh I know, the history books never showcase these details… but then again, as if we allowed humans to understand our legacy wasn’t it???”

“And how you created the group of Murder Inc…, all of our kin, wishing for a few bloodbaths here and there to pass our time and maim where others would just stopped and run off in fear. Fear is the key of many things, it costs the sweat on their faces, the hope that they could hide from us. Never wondering why people could never hide from you huh Bugsy?? As if you could have smelled them, as if you knew where their final resting place would have been before they even knew it themselves. How pleasurable life can suddenly change in an instance….. where death will always remain”

His lips are moving, eerily slow as his words flee his lips as in a whisper.

“Oh how well you sold the myths of having visions of the Gambling Mecca of the world in the deserts of Nevada… how easily it would have been to have told the world that you just enjoyed burying people alive in the mere desert. Driving stakes into their arms merely moments after realizing the horrid reality that is what you are…. Sometimes you just had to take their blood didn’t you? As they were begging for the sun to come up, to have their hopes and dreams vanish before their darkened eyes. The mere fact that you would not let anything and anyone stop you from reaching your goal…. The goal of being the one left standing with your own kin…”

“And how easily it was…., how easy you had men fall for their own weaknesses of their flesh? Women? Alcohol, drugs, money…. The sins that piled up even faster than your thirst for more. Just like this country, making promises to fools that you knew you didn’t had to keep. Because the fact that vampires move faster than their eyes can see to cause poverty and debts in a blink of an eye… oh how wonderful people believed they were to think that magnets in dices would increase their chances to win…. I knew you enjoyed their powerless souls too didn’t you???”

Suddenly…..

“Dmitri???”

Dmitri snaps out of his thoughts as apparently the world around him as started to move once more, with Damia looking at him with a sweet smile.

“I hope you were not trying to give me that awful Bugsy name as my new nickname??”

He grins as he kisses her hand and shakes his head, he feels the warmth of her skin excite him. He doesn’t let go off her fingers as she allows him to kiss her, knowing how much she enjoys it.

“I was just remembering old memories of how much I’ve always enjoyed punishing humans in the city of sins my dear. How easily people become victims for their own weakness of their flesh like needs. Needs to have more and ultimately end up with nothing but their own shame. But nothing like that should spoil our special night. The night where we are once again together in a sign of love…. And there’s nothing and nobody that could come in between”

She looks at him, smiling as she knows that deep down inside his mind he is trying not to give in to his frustration that he has been having for so long. She knows that his quest for the world title means so much to him, but that he would set that aside for her warms her heart. She caresses the back of his hand, causing her fingers to gently caress the veins that has become visible through his pale skin. She feels the heart beat pump faster with every touch that she makes. Thinking back of the horror that the two have gone through together with Ekaterina and his anger boiling up even more due to her costing him his final chance at redemption at J2H. She feels sorry for him, knowing that she has held every title in the SCW and that even though his attempts he constantly comes up…

“Short?? Your concerns betrayed your thoughts Damia… yes it is an issue of frustration. But not for tonight, not for us. Not for our moment that is much more important than championship gold. This is our anniversary of where you showed me that there is much more to fight for than merely against frustration and pain.”

She blushes as that slowly turns into smiles. There is a moment of silence before the waiter comes back as he brings them the menu. Causing them to stare at all the delicious menu’s that they can pick from as his eyes look at everything while his mind races on

“Come on Bugsy”

It’s back to 1931, the night that the war between Marciano and Messano ended. How the record stated that Bugsy killed the rival of his boss. Footsteps are heard through the hallway, but it isn’t just Bugsy, a man is following him that was never mentioned before. A Cold faced man with a fierce beard and cold dark eyes that would scare the biggest thug around. Their eyes are locked upon the hallway, at the end of the hallway they look left or right. Bullets fly past their faces as the final body guards of Messano were standing at the door of his office as they saw the two men turn their way. But where normally the bullets would have hit their victims, this time it hit nothing but air before dropping on the floor after hitting the walls. And before they could reload they were already dead at the hands of those who should have been killed by them moments ago.

“You were getting slow Dmitri”

His voice showcases sarcasm, the Eastern Descent of his birth heritage of his parents reveals his descent. The cold nature of Eastern European natives mixed with the knowledge of wealth of Jewish descent made it a terrific combination of a vampire that was just menacing.

“Oh please Bugsy, I smelled them from miles away”

His fists closes as he hated that name, before he was turned he always just beat down everyone that made the mistake of saying that name with his own two fists. But now since his turn he would have ripped their throats open and drank their blood. But he knew that wouldn’t have made any sense to his maker, a man that was older, stronger and far more evil than he ever could have imagined. He shakes his head, turns his attention back to the door of Messano. Hearing him calling from behind the thick door.

“Tony!! Vinnie!! Are they dead???”

There was fear in the voice of the Mafia boss that fears the end of his life coming closer with every second. Hoping that all of the money in the world could protect him of that what could never be realized.

“Go for it Bugsy, I know you want it”

He closes his eyes, his still fresh fangs are hurting his gums as they are slowly growing past his normal teeth. His mind is racing wildly as he cannot understand the thirst that he has at this very moment. This isn’t the thirst of anger that boiled up inside of him, this is the thirst of clenching his thirst as he walks in. Dmitri remains on the outside, knowing that this is a moment for his creation alone. Remembering that first moment where he had this thirst as he grins from the first moment of the stiffening sounds of a human being could be heard. No bullets, no decapitation as you often like to hear from the sinister mafia tales. The blood mafia has struck once more, the real name that has eluded the history of the human world.

“It is done…”

The door reopens as we see Bugsy stand there, having the blood wiped off his mouth by a napkin while staring at it with wide interest. His first real life feeding as he stares back at Dmitri, nodding his head as he understands now what he has attempted to explain to him on their way to this very place.

“He is not dead, I’ve given him the opportunity to think about his judgment that needs to be passed upon him before it is too late”

Dmitri nods as his mind quickly turns back to the present day.

“Have you made your decision upon your meal sir??”

His gaze finally stops at the Italian special of the house. Handing him the menu as he makes his order and stares at the woman he loves doing the same.

“I’ve often wondered how much you have seen from the world Dmitri… and whether you have ever had this thirst of frustration that you are going through right now??”

Her eyes are pierced through his soul, he is silent for a few moments. Thinking back to every single moment that he has witnessed in his “life” as vampire. Remembering the suffering that he has gone through since that day that he was turned until the moment that he finally relinquished the thoughts of Ekaterina owning him. Causing his anger to boil up again, remembering that night where she threw in the towel.

“I’ve never experienced moments in life that I wasn’t… except for the moments that we have been together…., this is something that is burning inside of me Damia… How can I love?? How can I look into your eyes without ever worrying whether I would turn into….”

“Someone like Ekaterina???”

The name burns a hole through his heart, the mere mention of the creator causes his fangs to emerge from his mouth and his eyes to darken like that. He closes his fists as his senses smells the arrival of the waiter. But it all ends when Damia places her hand on his once more, causing him to sigh of relief as the tension just vanishes. He feels guilt towards her that he cannot contain his frustration and anger that has been inside of his mind and body for over a thousand years. Turning his face away from hers as he feels guilt, only to feel her hold him in her arms as she has gotten up from her seat and gotten in front of him in a blink of an eye. He raises his arms up to her back as he wraps his arms around her, feeling the softness of her skin as she her back is visible through the dress. Feeling the heat that radiates from her makes him want her so much more. He sheds some tears as this causes him to calm down as she caresses his face and runs her fingers through his hair. This lasts for a few moments before he looks up and smiles at her, causing her to kiss him on his forehead and walks off while she puts her left hand in his right while sitting down in her chair while the two never let go off each other. The waiter walks in as he serves them their meal as they eat in silence.

“A comparison”</color>

“You are so much like Bugsy Calvin, do you mind me calling you Calvin?? It’s already the third confrontation that we will be having and after two more weeks of anticipating each other’s every single move and word… I feel that we have gotten past the informal introduction and we can just go straight to the source of it all can’t we? And what is the source Calvin?? I’m sure that you will be uttering the fact that you are champion and I’m not, that you are better than me and that you beat me. History books often tell the detailed recognition that you humans often seek for. And you did Calvin, you beat me…. There’s not much I can do to alter that now can’t I?? And yet the world is not ready to open up the book of Calvin Harris the vampire slayer. The amusing title that you obviously have sought for yourself and just smiled to yourself while popping another can of insignificant drink that you wish to drown your sorrow through”

“Sorrow? A word that aren’t even remotely possible for a man that has got it all isn’t it?? The World title?? The brash arrogance that you can do whatever you want and remain victorious nonetheless. Nothing can alter your perfect life as you already have mapped out everything in tenfold as your success is a guarantee for greater things in the future and never have to worry about looking back at what could have been?? Is that why you were hiding in the closet of your own shame Calvin all these weeks? Not wishing to harm your existence as you knew that I was lurking in the shadows of every corner imaginable?? Or is it merely the fact that you can do whatever you want?? Because the era of Calvin Harris… SCW Heavyweight Champion of the World has begun?? I know the thoughts of it all will only alter everyone’s minds as your eyes are just as blind as that of each and every one of you”

“Sorrow of the fact that your first match back ended up in denial Calvin?? Or was it merely the fact that you cannot understand how easily you were manipulated? The fact that the man that proclaims himself as the greatest of the world got tricked by someone that you promised to kill? Tell me Calvin did that cost your mind to go insane and act like a coward?? To have seen what I have done the week before?? To be upstaged by a mere vampire?? You fear me Calvin, it’s quite obvious that the world around you has turned into one that consists of fear and doubt….. that you threatened me to do the thing with the stake upon my partner?? Don’t make me laugh, you aren’t a killer Calvin. You never were a “Bugsy” to begin with. Comparing a assassin that enjoys being vicious to a guy that just merely wishes to stick his head up someone else’s ass and trick his spine doesn’t worry me…. I’ve seen it many times before Harris… the fact that you wish to have me out of your life and out of your hair tells me the stupidity that is your failure to begin with”

“Bugsy was just like you, lost in his own world of violence. Lost in the world of being a martyr to others, while he knew nothing at all. How foolish to think that a wooden stake would alter an entire existence of more than thousand years of haunting the world to feed upon the helpless and the foolish. I’ve heard the words whispered “E Tu Brutus??” I’ve seen how monarchs turned into slaves of their own dreams of controlling the world… and you?? You are merely a man that wears a golden championship belt surrounded with leather that states that you are better than each and every one of us. All you are portraying is  merely an image inside a mirror that needs to be shattered into thousands upon thousands pieces of alterations of that what you have in front of you. How luck may just end in an instance and how you wish to merely vanish into the dark once more after I’m done with you”

We hear a deep breathing, darkness is amongst us as footsteps are heard. Footsteps of not just one man, but many other men as the footsteps are heavy and dark. Finally a bit of light emerges as we see a table with a skull on top of it, inside the skull there is a burning candle that lights up the table and the small area surrounding it. The footsteps are getting louder and clearer as they slowly walk towards the table. Finally a group of ten men walk into the shot as they surround the table, one of them sits down at the chair as the figure grabs the skull and lifts it up from the candle.

“Have you seen the horrors that I’ve went through Calvin? Of course not, your young and youthful age of 27 only allowed you to blink your eyes for a few moments as your life passes you by in an instant flash. The Evil that Men do… often spoken about in the news, only to have people think that it can’t be real as it is not near to their own home. That they are not capable of doing things so harmful that it makes others vomit from the mouth. Justifying your weaknesses to sentence people to jail when they do evil things. Believing that they would either learn from their mistakes or rot away in prison forever as if they were caged like animals. Animals Calvin, how often did your mind told you that you needed to step up to this monster??? To show who truly is the most demented? Is that your weakness Calvin? That it is all based upon savagery?? Because the most savage humans of them all often do not get locked up in imprisonment don’t they?? Oh no…..”

“They often escape while others do their deeds, sitting at their own castles or mansions and drink a cold glass of expensive alcohol while others just needed to shove down a cheap beer to keep their hopes alive and their dreams relevant. You chose to do the last one, while your mind wants to be the first. You are so simplistic as Bugsy that it only pleased me when I saw him die…. He served his purpose, just like each and every one of you humans do….. you just wish to be the darker side of life that you don’t even grasp half of the notion off. But it does make it more interesting though….”

The skull gets slowly lifted upwards as the ray of light slowly turns lesser and lesser with every inch that it fades away from it. ultimately having the skull near the face of the man that is holding it, revealing it to be Dmitri.

“Historians often proclaimed that Bugsy created that death syndicate called Murder Inc… how foolish to think that a little car thief would eventually become the most revered killer in his time. How foolish to think that one man could end up in creating a war of the worlds… how foolish to think that a child that was once raised by the love and tender care, would ultimately end up to be YOU….. and your mind is obviousloy lying through the grit of your teeth to convince you that you are evil. While you are scared shitless, while you run and hide and destroy victims that you wish to seek.”

“It’s interesting how you turn something that is MY frustration and turn it into your own…, how you are the one that is frustrated because I’m knocking on your doorsteps since your victory a few weeks ago. How you always wish to turn the situation into your own… it’s a pleasure to remove you from your own motives and your own pain to soothe mine Calvin. Locked inside a cage, as if we are animals… as if we are criminals or even worse… we are the monsters that people dare to call upon each and every one of them except themselves. You blame me for your pain that is not even closely there?? You blame me for being a thorn in your side?? Calvin, you are too concerned about saving the championship belt… while the first thing that you need to worry about is whether you will be walking out of the ring on your own two feet.”

He stares at the skull that is in front of him, the skull contains two features that isn’t ordinary to any other human skull. As it contains two sharp fangs on the sides of it, pointing downwards as Dmitri runs his fingers softly past them.

“I’m so sorry for what I have allowed to happen to you Bugsy, but you have served your purpose. The day and age of the suits the hats and the Italian mafia ruling this country eventually died with the legalization of gambling. The hope and dream of every gambler to legalize it all and the downfall of your own existence wasn’t it???”

His eyes stare at the skull as his hand turns it from left to right, as if Dmitri is searching for an answer from it that is hidden away somewhere.

“People may say that I am a hypocrite to criticize my maker, for me to pretend to be a nice vampire while I have a dark side. A side that I cherish, a side that I enjoy when the thirst at it’s all time low. The darkness where I wish it was still the thirties and laugh at the thought that 40 years later a movie would come out with someone sending a horse’s head inside someone’s bed. As if that would make the world react in a shocking way, as if that would wake someone up and say that we have gone far enough. But of course not Calvin, we haven’t even started. Where your mind is consuming with glee, it should only be reminded that your brain is just a waste of the thirst thread that a little spider tries to weave inside of your head. Trying to secure the memories that you may very well one day tell your grandchildren how you ended up facing reality in the eyes of death”

“I just hope you will understand the passing of the torch of that what is your existence of something extraordinary to become that what I have had to endure since that faithful night that I got stabbed in the back. Almost a year now Calvin, almost a year that I had to endure people like you to take away the price that is rightfully mine… you do not know a damn thing what it is like to put everything on the line to obtain that what is mine to begin with. Gradually the lights will flicker before your eyes and you will understand, that just like this candle… that everything around you will vanish and that the only thing that is left to keep your sane is your hopes and dreams. Something I gradually will erase from your existence as there will be nothing more left except that championship belt…”

One of the men walk up towards Dmitri as he hands them the skull and his eyes pierce into the camera as the shot fades.

“The final confrontation or not???”</color>

We come back in the bedroom of Dmitri and Damia (Gothika) as they hold each other in their arms after an intimate moment. She is resting her head on his chest, softly kissing his chest while he caresses her back, we can tell that her upper body is completely naked as there is no sign of any clothing on her, merely glimpse of her panties are visible as the top of her backside emerge from the sheets. He caresses her shoulders softly as she looks up at him with passion in her eyes.

“You were wonderful”

He smiles, reliving every single moment that they have shared with each other tonight, taking her for a dance after their late night dinner alone in a restaurant. Having violins play romantic songs while a sole spotlight shined upon the two vampires. He cited soft poems of love and appreciation to her during their dances. In the end they took a romantic ride on a horse carriage to their hotel as they held hands and stared at the stars as everything around them vanished. Ultimately completing the evening where they made love in their hotel room, reliving every kiss, every caress and everything that made it so intimate as they became one in each other’s arms.  He kisses her forehead while brushing her hair before looking at her eyes. There’s a moment of electricity between them before he turns towards the window, growling softly as he feels her finger tips caress his jawline. Slowly pushing him towards her again.

“She isn’t allowed to visit us Dmitri, besides she has no more power over you”

He knows she’s right, Raynin had booked this hotel room for them and told them that they were welcome. He knows that Ekaterina can’t do anything until she is welcomed in,  but still. He had warned her, he had warned Ekaterina and yet he can still  sense her presence everywhere they go. The hunger to finish her grows inside of him, but doesn’t want to leave his lover in this romantic moment.

“I hate it when she ruins something special, I….”

Damia kisses his lips as that causes him to be cut off midsentence. Causing him to growl in excitement as this causes him to forget the woman that is floating before their window. Staring at them, not with anger or hatred but with sadness in her eyes. Unable to do anything, unable to reach him as she knows that he does not want her around him. A tear passes her cheek, remembering every single moment that they shared together as master and her pet. Realizing that she treated him the wrong way as this causes her to close her hand into a fist and trying to resist the urge to fly through that window and feel the invisible protection of a human’s room where she has not been welcomed in to enter.

“Dmitri….”

A soft whisper comes over her lips, a whisper of sadness. Clearly she feels the love for the man that will never answer her affection as he does for Gothika. Wishing that things were so much more differently, wishing that she knew how to show her affection towards him except the only way that she knew. The only way that she was taught as a young human girl.

“No…., not this again”

She tries to resist the memories that ruined her childhood youth, her parents that never loved her. Her father that wanted a boy and got a girl, that was always drunk and beat her when he got home after a night of drinking. Her mother that feared her husband and watched on in tears as he beat their daughter in front of her eyes. Tormenting them both until the day came that her mother committed suicide, causing Ekaterina to walk into their house and find her deceased mother.

“Mother….”

She swallows, not wanting the pain to get to her too much. Knowing that she would turn into an enraged animal that would strike everyone in sight, usually she would have allowed it without any care of others. But after losing Dmitri to Gothika something changed, her conscience seemed to kick in as that caused her to question her evil side. As in to why things has happened and why she inflicted her frustrations upon others, especially Dmitri. Her mind remembers how she ran from their home, not looking back at the dead body of her mother. Tears that had flown from her eyes as she seemingly never stopped running, as what seemed to look like ages ago was merely ten minutes later where she finally stopped running. In the middle of nowhere as she fled her small town that consisted of a mere few houses. Not remembering how to go back and deep down inside her heart she knew she never wanted to return to that place again. Only to come back there ten years later when she was turned by her maker, someone that she viciously murdered a month ago as she could not take it anymore. Wanting to see whether she could go back and attempt to live a life as a “human being”

“Father….., why??”

She lifts her head up to the sky, the tears are still flowing more heavily now as she remembered how her father had died a year before she visited the same town that she left ten years ago. Hearing stories of people that knew him and her that he had drank himself to death due to him missing the girl that was his daughter. That caused her to snap and vowed that she would get retribution somehow on missing out on the one thing she never got from her parents…. Love. Until she met Dmitri.

“Dmitri….,”

Her eyes lifts up once more, staring at the bedroom through the window in front of her that has turned to darkness as every light has turned off. But with her vampire eyes she is still capable to spot the bed that they made love in and notice that only Gothika is sleeping, but Dmitri is nowhere to be found. A sudden reaction of fear comes over her as she finally wants to leave. But is too late as the man that has banished her out of his life can be seen on the roof top staring at her. She sighs as she floats over towards him, knowing that she cannot escape his powers and his speed. She lands on the rooftop, ten feet away from the man that looks at her but this time without anger or hatred. Causing her to become startled, not expecting this side of him. Is it a side of concern? Of love? Surely hatred and not love, but still she is clueless as what to expect.

“Dmitri…, I…”

She stops whispering after a few seconds, her mind is racing like crazy, why isn’t he doing anything? Why hasn’t he ….

“Killed you?? Is that what you are wondering why I haven’t already??”

Her eyes widen, her mouth opens up as if she has a million questions to ask him. But there’s no sound coming out of her mouth, clearly she is shocked by this turn of event. Never expecting him to be able to read her mind… worried how long he has been able to do that.

“For a few weeks now Ekaterina, I can read everyone’s mind including that of yours. Something that YOU always told me that a “pet” would never be able to achieve… and you are so wrong Ekaterina”

“But….”

He holds a hand towards her, telling to be silent as she responds by nodding her head. Worried what he may do if she would ignore him or even laughed at him like she did in the past., scared he would harm her like she has never experienced before.

“You should be thankful to Damia that I didn’t flew straight at your throat when I sensed you the first time after we made love. She has a way to get inside my head and calm me down, something that you could too, but in the opposite direction remember???”

She is not answering him, just shaking her head as she does remember those moments all too well. Feeling ashamed for what she had done to him, only to extract her hatred towards how her father treated her, how he never showed her love before she ran off. Only to find out after his passing that he truly did love her, never knew what true love was and she injected her anger upon Dmitri… something he did not…

“Deserved?? Is that what you were trying to think? I was your stress reliever because you had a daddy issue???”

She feels her rage boiling up inside of her, but she does not give into it as she knew that even through the harsh words that Dmitri was right. She inflicted her suffering upon him, she was the monster that she wanted him to become. Causing another tear to emerge on her cheek.

“I can tell you are in pain Ekaterina, I can tell you are struggling to keep your anger inside of you. I can tell that you are trying to make up for what you could not do in the how many centuries that I had to endure YOUR suffering??? Do you think I can just look you in the eyes and forgive you???”

“I…..”

She silences, how can she ask that of him. It is the one thing besides of him taking her back that would make her feel released of her pain and suffering. But her guilt tells her that she doesn’t even deserve to be in the presence of the man that she tortured for way too long. She turns her head away, trying to hide her shame as she feels his eyes burn a hole into her soulless body.

“Please Dmitri.., I…”

“You what Ekaterina???”

“I know that I cannot turn back time, I know I cannot make you trust me as I do not deserve it. I know that I cannot heal your hatred for me and….”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT EKATERINA!!!”

She swallows a few times before wiping away her tears from her face, knowing that these tears would only enrage him even more. She looks up at him and extends her hands towards him as she shows him her wrists.

“I don’t deserve to live if I cannot find peace knowing I couldn’t tell you how I truly feel about you”

She stops, expecting him to either attack her or viciously bash her verbally to the point where her confidence has dropped beneath zero. But there’s nothing that comes from Dmitri as this starts to trouble her.

“Dmitri??”

“I’m waiting Ekaterina”

She realizes that she has the chance to explain to him what she had gone through for her entire life, never ever having the chance to talk about her own feelings since she heard that her father died and her human side of her died with him.

“I only knew showing affection by causing them to suffer, I only knew how to express myself by hurting you… while I truly wanted to make love to you like you….”

She turns silent, she cannot say the words of him and Gothika. Knowing that their love is so deep between them that she has no right to even daring to mention it. causing her to feel so much pain inside her heart as she is fighting her desire to flee. Not wanting to look him in the eyes, being scared as he would perhaps kill her or even worse….”

“You never listened to me Ekaterina…”

She knows he is right, she remembers every single time that he started to plead with her, how he wanted to show her his love for her as he did truly loved her. He begged to be allowed in her heart and show her the other way in life that he has now found with another.

“I….”

“Your parents ruined your life Ekaterina and I do not hate you for that”

She looks up at him with tears in her eyes and a sigh of relief knowing that he does not blame her for that.

“That you had rage inside your heart because of finding out what your father truly felt for you I cannot hate you for that either”

Her sudden expression turns into one of happiness, something that in her entire vampire existence after experiencing her father’s death and his love for her never felt again. She runs over towards him as she wants to hold him and cry on his shoulder as he allows her to do so, feeling his strong muscular body through his shirt as her desires come over her and wants to kiss him… only to stare into the darkest of eyes she has ever seen before, causing her to take a few steps back in fear of him.

“Dmitri…, I…”

“What you did to me for over the centuries I can forgive, but never forget. But what you did to Michael and more specific to Damia I cannot and will not forget or forgive Ekaterina. For that I will always HATE you, for that I will always feel the disgust inside of me if I would even smell you, see you or even know you were somewhere that I am at that given point. You want my forgiveness?? I’ll forgive you for your fucked up past and what you did to me…, because that meant nothing to me anymore”

“Dmitri…, I…”

“But Damia?? Damia is MY LIFE!! She is my sole reason why I am standing her on this rooftop more human than I’ve ever been. You think about rage that you had endured for how long?? I’ll find my resting place to bury my rage, my frustrations, my anger and my hatred for the fact that I have failed!! And tell me Ekaterina…., you know what happened the last time last year that I had a shot at that same title what has happened to me don’t you??”

Her head drops towards the ground, not even having the courage to look at him as she nods her head yes. She was the one that caused him to lose as she threw in the towel to stop the match in J2H’s favor.

“Of course you do, of course you would remember. And I want you to remember it for the rest of your god forsaken life as long as I am not the one that holds that championship belt that now is in the possession of Calvin Harris. I want you to look at yourself and relive that moment how it felt for ME when MY master who turned me… turned on me… how you were the one that molested me not only physically but also emotionally. How you killed my hopes and dreams”

“Oh Dmitri…, I’m….”

“SHUT UP!!!! Did I tell you to talk?? NO!! You see Ekaterina, you better hope that my anguish will end. The anguish of your tormention upon me, then upon me and Damia and Michael… The fact that I have not held that piece or any other piece of gold since last year… you tell me how I should feel Ekaterina?? No you can’t and you won’t until that moment comes, that one moment that I will raise my hands in the air and be crowned champion of the world. Because if I am not Ekaterina?? You better put your little hands together and pray that I will not find you and do the things to you that put your deeds upon to me or to anyone else to shame… and when you look me deep in the eyes… you know… YOU KNOW that these warnings heave a reality that you can’t and won’t mess with!!”

His eyes are burning, his fangs have grown to full size as his pale white skin of his face is shining in the moonlight. Causing Ekaterina to take a few steps back in fear for him as she can only nod her head yes, unable to say a word out of fear for the man that she turned centuries ago. With that Dmitri walks off and leaves Ekaterina standing, before dropping to her knees as she puts her hands to her face and starts to cry as the shot fades.

“A Comparison part 2”</color>

“I hope you aren’t a believing man Calvin, a believing man that holds up his entire fate upon one reason or one entity alone to get him through everything. Now you don’t sound to me like you are a church going member of the entire society… but who knows, who knows it may just be the very essence in life that you wish to hold back for us as it portrays a side of you that doesn’t fit your character. And isn’t that something that is so interesting to investigate?? A man that wishes to get under the skin of those who are weak, simple minded. Those who do not understand the concept of how to deliver a pizza to the address written down upon a piece of paper, let alone how to kill a vampire”

“But I believe it may just very well be a concept of you picking sides between two evils isn’t it? To attempt to show the world that you do not possess the humanity of a caring person, someone that would never be voted to become the perfect son in law… and yet… even though you wish to show a side of you that is a monstrosity, you still cannot pull yourself together to kill…. How sweet, it is like as if you were attempting to show a side that would make me turn my stomach… and then what?? You see Calvin, it may have been hinted as such thing that you were inhuman… but you still fail miserably.”

“And yet I applaud your efforts, I applaud the fact that you perceive yourself to alter everyone’s perception of how evil you are… but you just want to play upon my own playing fields of destruction. A playing field that ends up with the demise of the other lesser being. You forget that I do not show emotions for humans, even though me and James are friends. You forget that I do not hold a soft spot for the human flesh…, merely for their blood but I could always take yours am I not mistaken?? And the fact that you still wish to uphold the rules of the SCW makes you weak in your attempts, knowing that if you kill that you were to be banned and sentenced back to whatever shithole you came from. How pitiful how easily your deeds were just described as a mere failure in the eyes of the beholder”

Dmitri snaps his fingers as one of the men that surrounded him walks over, hands him a glass and fills it with cognac. He waves him off as he unbuttons every last button of his jacket and rests against the seat. He grabs the glass of cognac and takes a sip from it before placing it back on the table.

“See Calvin?? Even monsters have a moment of taste, a moment where they step aside from the brutality of life and enjoy the good things that life brings. Just like you would huh? The only difference is that you are the opposite of me, you are a guy that loves the riches of life and come out on tv and play the evil guy. That who just can’t stand anything, can’t stand anyone and are so much a Chris Shipman rip off that it makes me laugh so hard of your futile attempts. Attempting to be something you are not always causes you to revealed as nothing more than a liar. A mere Dr. Jeckyll that wishes to be a Mr. Hyde. Don’t try so much my friend, it causes your face to turn old, wrinkles to emerge and you to grow old even though you haven’t even reached your thirties. Such a shame Calvin… such a shame…”

“Like I said earlier, people often voice up their opinions that people that do evil things should be locked. Sentenced away to prisons where they cannot do harm to society… how foolish is that huh Calvin? To be locked up as if you are a caged animal, to count down the days until your hopeful return to society, where the idea behind is that you would be given a second chance in life… to make something of your life. To have a nine to five job, to have a family, to have dreams of one day retiring and look back and be thankful for what has happened to you. That the system works, that the system allows you to be something that deep down inside your stinking heart you knew all along that you are not?? The system worked for you didn’t it Calvin? The system allows you to portray that role of the Martyr of each and every wrestler that you come in contact with… because that’s what the SCW allows you to be and every fool out there believes it. Problem is Calvin, last Monday the cracks were already showing, the lies that I have for seen already showed its ugly head and made you just another victim of life. The system only works when you want it to…, too bad I don’t answer to anything or anyone”

His eyes are fixated upon the burning candle that is burning brightly, he sees a picture that is planted next to it of the man that he mentioned earlier… the man they called “Bugsy”

“He too thought he was above the system, that he could get away with murder as he believed he had everyone in the palm of his hand. He believed that he did not had to answer to anyone since his turning, that he was the ultimate predator that could do whatever he wanted…, unlike you he did do what he said he would do Calvin. Unlike you, he would have killed Tuscini, unlike you he did not let others have a second chance… Except for that one time”

He grins as he grabs the picture and lifts it up to his face

“How a little burglar suddenly became a hitman, makes you wonder what happened to a small time crooked thief to achieve that much desire to do what God had forbade everyone to do… how his little sheep had left the herd and never to be found again. To be successful and in the end trying to make money by opening a hotel called the “Flamingo”. Only to have it closed three or four months after it opened up… And eventually to end up on the morning news as he was shot in front of the house of his girlfriend… how sad to have someone supposedly to be killed that could not die…”

“I wonder Calvin, do these words of warning enter the circulation of your brain? Or are you pre meditated upon doing the only thing that you know so well?? Because I can hear you now, if he was not killed by being shot, then how?? HOW??? HOW!! Only to ask yourself of how it is possible that one single word of three letters allows you to be this ignorant in life?? It’s just simple, you are just like a seed that tries to find its way into the whole process of life before death takes away all the fun parts that you grew accustomed to”

“Bugsy had served its purpose, I already didn’t needed him anymore. I already put a hit on him and his flesh like needs made him weak, made him regret all the things that I taught him… the things that in all my existence already had forgotten. It only took him 16 years to turn from a meaningless crook to a hitman to be a weak ass punk like you. A man of thirty one… I guess your time has come so much sooner to be revealed to the world as a weakling before I sentence you to hand me everything that you hold dearly… to be stripped of the SCW World Heavyweight championship… how pitiful you have become in what?? A few months? The rise and downfall of the legacy that is Calvin Harris… it was brief, pointless and downright disappointing… Even the greatness of Rome and the Roman empire fell to the feet of those who no longer believed…, the German Reich was flattened by those who eventually were stronger and smarter… And the legacy of Calvin Harris… the man that could have been, should have been…, but never would be the next J2H came to an abrupt end before it even could begin. Tell me Calvin, is it worth it to throw it all away by merely being locked inside a cage??”

“Your lips will say yes, your brave voice will hopefully not tremble by all the pressure that you are on. The eyes will open and close more often than you trying to stare into the burning sun. And the lies will echo through the memories of everyone who dared to care… and trust me, they become fewer and fewer by the minute… just as your chances of walking out as still the SCW World Heavyweight champion… all because you wished to be caged”

Dmitri puts down the picture as he stares at the burning candle, mesmerized by the warmth that comes from it as well as the reaction of any wind that could alter its horizontal position.

“Caged between four walls, having three ways to eventually walk away from the punishment that two men will dish out upon each other. One man that wants to defend his championship belt and survive the vampire who will be his worst nightmare, the one that will haunt him down up and down the cage and drag him back to hell. And the other, the man that fights to overcome the odds, the man that had to endure endless long suffering at the hands of others where it should have been MY FUCKING TIME!!”

Dmitri blasts his hand on the table, causing the picture to be lifted off the table and lands a few inches further away from where it was already. The burning flame upon the candle wobbles around before restoring to it’s original state.

“I do not blame you for not understanding the history that has cost me so much patience Calvin, I cannot blame you for being ignorant to the point where I will need to open up your eyes and see that there’s more in life than just you. But it will be a moment where your life will change Calvin, because you are just as much of a reason for this curse to be ended just like J2H… the greatest of all time that needed Rage and his goon to save him twice, you are just as bad as every other simpleton that has held the championship belt afterwards. And even if it was just a few more, they didn’t deserve that championship belt just like YOU!! Because there is nobody else in life that deserves it than ME!!”

“And don’t tell me that I do not, because you beat me and because you hold that championship belt… because even though it is the harsh reality…, you cannot beat me when the bell rings and we are dead locked with each other. Once that bell rings and you try to clatter up the cage, then you know that you entered a mortal sin state of life when you crossed my path. Even Jesus has had his moments of doubt, his moments of where he accused his Father of having left him. Maybe it is not three days that I have went through before walking up alive once more and overcame all the sins that the human race has put upon me…. It has indeed helped me realize how the world has become and what I have to do to become the King of Kings… your ruler, the man with the iron fist that crushes everyone in my path. And all I had to do is forgive you and bathe you in your own blood to baptize you for your sins. You will understand, you will believe and never dare to question me once more Calvin. Because the time is almost up… just one more week to go and then the candle that keeps your hopes and dreams alive… will come to an end…”

With that Dmitri blows out the candle as the room turns into complete darkness.
user posted image

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 03:54:00 PM »

“The Flamingo” </color>

It’s the 26th of December, the grand opening of the Flamingo as Bugsy is seated with his girlfriend at the time along with Dmitri and some lady friends. All enjoying the performance of legendary entertainer Jimmy Durante. Everyone?? Well except for Dmitri, who is more occupied with observing Bugsy. Who already had wasted himself upon the many bottles of red that he already had drank. Rolling his eyes as he turns his attention for one of the few times to Durante, hoping that he would keep his mind off of his vampire friend.

“I wonder how much this idiot payed him for this show”

Growling as he clearly is unsuccessful in doing so, Bugsy is too far out of it to even notice Dmitri making these reference. He suddenly turns his attention to Dmitri and holding the bottle of red that Dmitri ignores

“Come on man!! Have something to drink!!!”

Dmitri shakes his head as he excuses the young lady as he walks off, staring at Jimmy Durante for one final time before turning and heading to the back. Bugsy tries to get to his feet to follow him, but the addictive red made him unable to keep up.

“Dmitri!! What the fuck man???”

The angered look on Bugsy suddenly changes when out of nowhere the much older and much clear minded vampire charges in on him. Grabbing him by the throat as he lifts him up from the ground, while staring at the man that many revered and thought was untouchable. We can hear some gurgles coming Bugsy as he is trying to break the grip the original vampire has on him, realizing that he unsuccessful against a much stronger opponent.

“Please…., Dmitri…. It’s me….”

Dmitri doesn’t blink an eye, he pulls Bugsy closer to him as he bares his fangs. His eyes are turning dark black while keeping his focus on Bugsy.

“What was the first thing I taught you?? We don’t mingle with humans, we sure as hell don’t make our us available for humans to walk in and stay for dinner!!!”

Bugsy his hand moves towards the face of Dmitri as the original vampire whips him against the wall, causing security to run out after hearing trembling. But the hired vampires sees that it is the man from the origins and back off, knowing that even though on paper Bugsy is the boss but that Dmitri owns everything and everyone. He stares at them with a look of distain for a few moments before turning his attention back to Bugsy, who is coughing as he finally is able to take another breather.

“What are you talking about?? This is the easiest way to get free drinks and….”

“Victimize humans in their sleep? Are you so high on Dracula comics that you actually believe that we can’t find our own fix?? We are hunters Bugsy, we are the ones that pick our victims and make it a sport before making them relieve out of their misery!! Not going to get soft while sitting on our asses and wait before the bedroom lights go off before we can get a drink!! Secondly, I don’t need humans that have polluted their bodies with alcohol or any easy addiction that you are serving around here!! This is Vegas remember???!!! The city of sins, the place where humans come for a good time before wandering off in their own misery. Not much of a sport wouldn’t you agree??”

His eyes are burning a hole into the soul of Bugsy as he slowly is trying to get back to his feet, looking around at the other vampires who are faithful to Dmitri. He always loathed how everyone were so respectful to him. He feared him though, he knew that on his own he never stood a chance. But in the end he hated him for it also and Dmitri knew it.

“Why couldn’t you just listen to me Bugsy? Why couldn’t you just open up a hotel and casino like everyone else and not put the emphasis on our existence like this???”

The words echoes through the mind of the vampire that Dmitri turned, he reaches for his back pocket as the other vampires make the gesturing movements to get in between as Dmitri stops them with a single hand gesture.

“No my little pets, I’m sure that Bugsy isn’t that stupid to make this move his final….”

The moment stops as Dmitri’s thoughts return to the present day…

“A comparison part 3”</color>

Dmitri can be seen walking through the hallway of the hotel The Flamingo, the hotel that once was owned by Bugsy, the man that ran it through certain bankruptcy when the man got killed and other mafia members got it in their hands. Or at least that’s how it all has been documented, but Dmitri knows a different tale. He walks through the hallways as he suddenly stops at a certain door, door number 205. He grins as he grabs a key and opens it.

“Guess the key still fits”

He walks in, looks at a ordinary hotel room that would be rented to those who can’t afford the more expensive rooms. Not much special extra’s that would give you the idea that the guest would be treated as royalties. A standard AC, a mini bar that is filled with the standard alcoholic beverages and a tv screen that could be dated as several years old. Dmitri looks around, sniffs the air in the room as if he smells something rotting and grins.

“No matter how often you try to clean a room to hide tracks, I can still smell your stinking gun powder”

He takes off his jacket, places it on the bed and looks around. His usual dark red suit looks sharp as ever, as if it was worn for the very first time and yet it has a significant look of being very classic. He unties his tie a bit and sits down in a chair next to the mini bar and opens it, taking a sip of the cognac that was left and closes his eyes.

“The hotel sure doesn’t have the same taste you once had Bugsy…., such a shame that I had to end your existence. You know that I didn’t liked to move so quickly, I almost felt that this place was “Home”. I guess that sometimes you have to sacrifice one thing for the benefit of the other and much more important goals in life. Something you never understood didn’t you?? You always wanted to party, screw whatever broad that you were with while your wife was dying to know whether you would be coming home very soon. Not realizing that you stayed away from her so that you wouldn’t had to feast your thirst upon her. Such a romantic gesture of a mindless fool. Knowing that priorities never meant shit to you didn’t it???”

He sighs as he takes another sip from the cognac before placing the glass on top of the mini bar as he has already closed the door of it. He looks around while shaking his head.

“There was that desk you loved so much Bugsy”

He points at the space where now an average bed is at, having a few pictures of some artists that used to perform in the fifties and sixties. Trying to make people remember the old days as this was always a centerpiece of power.

“How many broads did you screw over before sending them home? Or even worse, had your goons dump her in the desert?? I never understood you Bugsy if you just merely focused upon one thing and that only thing that you were good at. I would have still allowed you to live…., instead of portraying a play of fooling the world of humans as they feared us. I guess to this very day people still imitate you out of ignorance as history constantly repeats itself over and over again. Such a shame tho Bugsy, you would have loved this day and age where modern technology would make it so much more fun to haunt and fool the world. Fooling them as their eyes were not meant to see the truth.”

“You should have seen this boy Bugsy, long hair and a beard. A cocky attitude, always telling the world that he will be the one left standing. He would tell you that you are just an old fossil that is just trying to relive grandmother’s past as she used to bake you some cookies. Or perhaps just tell you that he would kill you, such a pitiful attempt to be rough in a world where emotions were not allowed in the thirties and forties wasn’t it?? How would you have called a specimen like this again??? Oh right…, merely a dumb mug…. How poetic were you to distance yourself from the mindless that never dared to have a single thought that would hurt them in the long run. Believing that they were untouchable and standing above the law… even us weren’t they??”

“But if I knew then what I know now…, I still wouldn’t have kept you alive Bugsy. And you know why old friend?? Because like this little dumb mug you would quickly bore me, quickly annoy the shit out of me and ultimately bring back the desire to feed upon those who are the mindless. And even if the thirst for his blood is making me crave to sink these fangs into him right away… it still would make more sense to wait, as patience is a virtue and virtue would even make a mere sausage taste like a Beef Stroganoff… and just like a good bottle of wine…, the longer you resist it… the better it will get.”

He rolls his eyes as he walks over to the bed and falls backwards on it, extending his arms as he feels that the bed isn’t also very long as his hands comes into contact with both ends of the bed.

“Cheap stinking bed…., I guess that’s what they learned from you and your mistakes. You thought by spending money, that you would gain so much more. Creating the perfect lifestyle for vampires like you, vampires like me. And all you got was me breathing down your stinking neck to change your life or suffering the consequences…”

He places his hands on his stomach as he looks at the cheap lights that are on the ceiling of the room. There are some cracks in the ceiling, some electric wires are hanging loose from the connection to the lamp. He sighs as he cannot believe how degrading this is.

”This room was always an example of such a fuckup you were… and to see the same ideology of another mad man. The ideology that only violence can solve problems, because you were too stupid to even contemplate a single thought. A thought that would have made you the King of the World and rule with an iron fist…., instead you just delighted yourself by hiding behind skirts and killing some rats. I’m sorry Bugsy, that was enjoyable for just a few moments before you grew old and boring to me. Boring to the point that people get predictable, one dimensional as nothing in this world even matters anymore. You should have known that I was always looking over your shoulder, waiting for that moment to come and take what was rightfully mine. Oh and people thought that Ekaterina was a bad example.... how foolish to assume thoughts that were not even your strong points to begin with.”

“Disappointed to the point of where you made me what I loathed to be… you made me more like Ekaterina that I ever wanted… as if listening to your parents preach of thou shall not do this or thou shall not say that… promising to the world that you would never utter the same words… and realize later that you were just as sad as they were. You let me down Bugsy, just like this little boy will let the world that he has created down because he is just living inside a bubble of dreams that needs to be burst open by a big time explosion. Merely by sticking a needle at a time at every single spot, listening to the air slowly escape while watching him desperately hold on to that what he created. They often say that this country is built upon the dreams of those who came here on their own free will… You never wanted to be here in the first place weren’t you Bugsy?? Oh no, you wished to be back home in the native land that your parents fled from…. The former Mother Russia… Because your bubble just like this little fool was bursting slowly… desperation caused you to gasp for oxygen when there was none…, desperation made you tremble where I would have become excited by merely the thought of Killing in the Name of….”

Dmitri stares at a picture of Meyer Lansky, the one friend that Bugsy always listened to until the problems came with the hotel.

“I remembered how Lansky always told you not to trust me, perhaps you should have listened. Perhaps you should not have grabbed the key to the kingdom of eternal life. Because every gift of extraordinary proportions has it’s dark side…., the side that you tend to forget once you are blinded by all the wonders that made you forget how miserable you once were… only to realize that you fucked yourself up when it was too late. Did I hate you? Did I love you? Did I found you attractive? Or was it merely the fact that I enjoyed watching a pet crawl that tried to stand on it’s own two feet before I sliced down your own to legs and watch you bathe in your own sorrow? Oh yes of course I was, it was majestic. It was merely watching a burger on the barbeque, slowly turning it over as one side was still medium rare where the other side was well done… waiting for the right moment where to sink in my teeth inside your flesh and release myself from your own misery.”

Dmitri grins as he repeats the word misery three times as he closes his hands into each other as if to say he is gearing up to fight someone.

“And where someone’s misery ends, there’s always someone else that will take over. Someone that would have fitted your sadness to perfection… and even though it took me like what?? Seventy years… it makes the wait even more perfect to the point where I pick my spots and become the hitman of every single fool that deserves it…. too bad you never could see the danger that stared you in the eyes every single freaking time…. But I’m sure that this wouldn’t stop you now would it Calvin???”

He opens up his buttoned up blouse and we see the open top of it revealing parts of his shoulders and chest area. He walks to the mini bar and picks up another bottle, this time it is a bottle of red.

“Hmmm, fresh squeezed blood…., always making me remember the first ever blood that I ever drank… nothing can come even close to that first hit. I’m sure that you have gone similar experiences on like your first victim Calvin??? I’m so glad we have dropped the formalities and just go to the point of it all. And I hope you don’t mind my references to another mad man, but similarities are often ignored and need to be shared. Perhaps you can find a way out of the predicament that you will in at Violent Conduct…. A title that in your own two braincells connected mind would assume that it was solely made for you…. “   

“The digging of the fingers on the cage walls that surrounds us, the ripping of the flesh as we do horrible things to the other… and the breaking of the bones after being whipped into the unforgiving steel that does not move. And I know your athletic ability will get you far Calvin, but far will only get you this far”

Dmitri raises his hand to the camera, putting two fingers on its thumb to show Calvin Harris that he will not go anywhere inside that cage with him. His eyes are fixated upon his fingers as they slowly break free from each other as he drops his hand once more.

“You see Calvin, inside that cage street smarts counts, inside that cage patience counts and most importantly Calvin…. Inside that structure, the true emotionless creature will reign supreme. Because when it comes down to you my friend, you only act two ways. You are either cool and cocky…, or you are a mad man when provoked. And I sure as hell provoked you didn’t I?? No wait, let’s just call it like it is Calvin. I made you look like a joke when you were sitting at home, or wherever it was where you were feeling safe. While I was destroying a man that was unbeaten all year long so far, I made an example out of him. And by doing so Calvin, I made an example out of you. And where you were sitting at your luxury chair, sipping a martini or whatever bullshit that you drink these days… you realized that the man that you beat at the Battle Royal was not near as vicious as I was with Kris…, the man that I’m sure as hell will be facing once again one day and hope to his stinking gut that he can find the courage to do the same to me as how he prophesized last Monday. But if I were you, I wouldn’t hold your hopes up too high for that..”

“I warned you Calvin, just like I warned Kris. Just like I told the world about every member in that Battle Royal to stay out of my way of breaking the curse. And you didn’t listen, you had to let your desire to take control over you instead of just wandering off and fight another day. It’s quite simple Calvin, you reap what you sow… and you are on the hit list of being massacred Calvin. Where in a world everything evolves around violence, that next week on Sunday the third of September everything will come to an end. And what a better way to end a violent and painful saga of my existence, where I will be extracting revenge upon each and every one that has held me down. And even though you may not be J2H, you are sure as hell not Rage and his little bitch. You may not be Drake Green, that thought after being gone so long that he could just walk into another title match. You are not every single wrestler that took opportunity after opportunity to take home that championship belt that you are wearing, just because of a technicality that I could not challenge for that belt!!”

His eyes are emotionless, his fangs contain to be bared for the world to be seen. His pale white skin makes you think that it is as pale as a human skull. Clearly darkness has taken control over Dmitri and he is ready to strike.

“I pity you as I pitied Bugsy, but in life there is always a way out Calvin. The only thing that you have to do is accept your fate on September the third, two thousand seventeen. That all will come to an abrupt end… the end the reign of one Calvin…. Harris…”

“Back to memory lane”</color>

The memories drift back to that faithful night where Dmitri questioned and called out Bugsy for his plans to start the Flamingo. Where he could sense that Bugsy was trying to find a helping hand by the other younger vampires that he handpicked himself. He turns to one of them that is the closest to him and tells him to bring Bugsy to his office. Him and another vampire grabs Bugsy by the arms and pulls him back to his feet before escorting him to the room that has the number 205 on it. You would expect a hotel room, but it is a secret office for Dmitri as he sits down. Placing his feet on his desk as the vampires tosses Bugsy into a chair on the other side of Dmitri’s desk. Dmitri undoes his tie and stares at Bugsy.

“You think just because I gave you the gift of eternal life, that I cannot take it away from you like that??”

Bugsy looks over his shoulder and realizes that he better not give a bad answer to Dmitri, but refuses to answer as Dmitri looks up at the two vampires. The two vampires walk over to Bugsy and places his head sideways on the desk as Dmitri grabs a knife.

“Go ahead Dmitri, do whatever you want. I’m not afraid….”

“Afraid of me?? Is that what you wanted to say?? Of course you are not, you grew up poor huh Bugsy?? Grew up from the streets of Brooklyn, had to fight to survive and did well didn’t you?? But you never knew how to survive the night as they were prowling the streets for your blood Bugsy. You never knew wht it was like to be hunted down by the one that made you, that will forever be your downfall if you do not listen and do what they say.”

Bugsy is growling out loud as his eyes are locked upon Dmitri who grabs a lighter and turns it on just inches before the face of Bugsy, causing Bugsy to react by baring his fangs.

“You know something Bugsy? People always say to others that they are their light in darkness, that’s of course romanticizing something that isn’t there. Nothing more than a union of feelings and lust that drives humans together, while with us vampires? It’s the need to turn the other and see if they are suitable to follow in our footsteps. And by the way things are going with you and me?? I doubt you will last a long way Bugsy…, such a shame though.. you could have been a burning sensation.”

Dmitri grabs one of his hands as Bugsy is struggling, but is unable to match the strength of his maker combined with the other two vampires. We see the hand slowly being pulled forward towards Dmitri as Bugsy is struggling to resist before giving up, realizing it is futile. Dmitri places the hand above the lighter as he turns it on again and Bugsy is growling more in anger than as he is in pain as Dmitri talks slowly.

“I will not stop Bugsy, not until you see things my way. I always get my way Bugsy and I don’t care how patiently I must be before I snap and take home what is mine.”

Bugs tries one more time to pull away his hand, but this time Dmitri has had enough as he screams in Russian to the other vampires to bite him. Causing Bugsy to scream in pain until Dmitri tells them to stop, causing them to retreat with blood filled fangs as Bugsy finally has given in to his punishment.

“Now you know I’m the real deal Bugsy, not just some flashy kids story to scare little boys and girls off to be good children instead of being bad. To avoid them to talk to strangers and avoid them from staying up late at night. Too bad that your nightmares have come true and it is too late now to do anything about it to stop it. So be a good boy, close your hotel next week and in a month or three we will reopen and do things my way. Until then?? You just have to be a good little bitch and suffer”.

With that Dmitri gets up, walks away as Bugsy and the other two vampires remain alone in his office. We suddenly hear screams from within the office after Dmitri has closed the door and walks off as Bugsy was getting another punishment from the men that obeys Dmitri.

“The Cage”</color>

Dmitri is seen standing alone on top of the rooftop of the Flamingo, overlooking the streets beneath him, inhaling all of the scents that has mingled up in the air from cars, humans, etc, etc. His eyes are clearly tracing a lot of things beneath him as we can see them move around in a very fast pace as he whispers out two words.

“A martyr”

He remains silent as he whispers the two words over and over again while his eyes keep focusing upon that what happens beneath him.

“A person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs, some interesting words of how a Martyr is often described in historical and literate way. The question remains for me to ask you Calvin…, if you are a Martyr of professional wrestling…, then why has your skin not been altered by the hands of the butcher against your believes??”

A sinister grin emerges upon his face as he closes his eyes and just kneels down while he lets his fingers run across the dust on top of the roof.

“So what are you Calvin?? Are you a victim? Or are you the guy that wishes to inflict the guilt of being a victim of what Professional wrestling has done to you upon others? Because the whole concept of being a victim just warms up my heart…,, Oh yes Calvin it does make me understand how your life has been so much an inflicted guilt trip that the only way to get out of it is by doing it upon us. Even if it was for a single fucking day, only to wake up and relive the same fucking guilt trip that you have had for how long now??? Oh that doesn’t matter now does it?? Because no matter how long you put the strain upon the number, it will never go away won’t it??? Just like each and every other man that had to fight for their own standpoint in life that makes them different than others, hated, being an outcast to the point where hatred is such a simple minded word… that ultimately will be the only thing that you know. And you know it oh so well now don’t you???”

“I asked earlier if you were a believing man and I am sure that you do not put faith upon a higher power, not you. You see, you put faith upon one person and one person only isn’t it?? And who else than the current soon to be former SCW world heavyweight champion would you fe putting your faith in?? Hm??? Because in the end, you just don’t know any better, in the end there is nobody else that would tell you that they believe in you. And that is why you are fighting against all odds, to be the one that casts it’s judgment upon himself upon others. So that they would understand what in the hell you are going through, just when you wake up… you realize that it was not enough now is it??”

Dmitri slowly reopens his eyes, staring at the word of Martyr written in the dust, only to last for a few moments as the wind blows it all away. Leaving the black nail polish upon the pale white hand. He slowly turns his hand around and closes it to a fist, causing the blue veins to be even more visible for the camera to see.

“To the naked eye there is only so much you can see, whether it is skin deep or what is beyond what is behind someone’s mind. And I see now what troubles you Calvin, oh yes. Like many others you either seek guidance from others, or being the guide of many others to keep them fucked up in the brain and believe in a false prophet. Oh wait, I’m not going into too deep into religious believes as this is violence isn’t it?? The survival of the one person that shouldn’t survive it all”

“The one person that attempts to postpone the inevitable and for what?? Because you are scared isn’t it Calvin?? The fear that when the moment will come and hit you in the face, that it will make you wonder what will be left of this world… your world that you fear so much. It will make you understand that you are just another microscopic part of something that you can’t understand. And how could you?? You are so inflicted with all your fears that the only thing that you can do is just smile, smile every piece of doubt away and hope that you will make it to the next day. I’m sorry Calvin, but in the end… the night will ultimately catch you. And how sweet it will be to have you stare into MY EYES that has seen the night for many centuries altogether and make you no certain doubt that you won’t make it”

He slowly gets to his feet, he wipes off some of the dust that has blown upon his Armani suit before walking to the edge of the roof. There he stares at the people that seems to be like ants running around without a purpose.

“You see Calvin, everyone has it’s fifteen minutes of fame as the great Andy Warhol enjoyed to say. Too bad his mind was too fucked up to even understand the whole concept of his own stupidity. But hey, if it makes people believe in fortune and to smile once hope seems to be lone gone. But for you? Oh I’m sorry Calvin, there is no longer hope left for you to hide behind. You see my friend, this isn’t so much about you and me, this is about me and my redemption. This is about me obtaining something that has been held away from me for almost a year now. So tell me who is a martyr now huh Calvin? And if one can escape the anguish that has been bestowed upon him for oh so long…, then why not another?”

“The only difference is between you and me is that you live in a fairytale of being a martyr. That you are just as fake as the concept of what people always use the obvious that I am an emo with fake teeth. Only to understand in essence that they were just describing their own fears in life. While I have been a martyr upon each and everyone of you in over a year. Watching the face pass me by every single night when I stand on a rooftop like this. Hearing their laughter, seeing their smiles and feel every single finger pointing into my flesh and tell them that I don’t deserve to hold anything close to this. This what you posses. That world title that I was held back from a man that is called the greatest of the world who used men to stop me, who watched my maker throw a towel into the cell just to stop him from an attempt on my life. I had watched anything vanish before my eyes and watch my soul turn darker as night. Tell me Calvin, tell me. Have you ever had that thirst to finally snap out of whatever that held you down?”

“Or has your life been such a perfect gift wrapped inside a paper wrappings and some strings that makes it all perfect?? Good for you, I bet they also sang some songs for you before you wanted to blow out the candles on your fifth birthday?? Tell me Calvin, do you even remember all those false truths of the past? Everything that you knew is a lie Calvin, it’s just how you wish to accept it and move on. Without any bullshit lies that would make you a hiding bitch from the real you. Too bad for you that inside that cage I will open up the world to see the real you for the very first and last time”

He bares his fangs, let them glide down his mouth and suddenly lifts up his head and lets out an animalistic roar into the open sky. Before turning his face into the camera, showing nothing more than anger upon his face.

“IT COULD HAVE BEEN J2H!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Why couldn’t I have had the pleasure to undo the wrong that I had to endure a year ago!! Oh no Calvin, you are just another reminder of how much I hated watching him on the television every single night when SCW aired. Every single time that I walked backstage and I knew when I would walk out to the ring that I would had him, but I couldn’t!! merely for the fact that a rule that we both agreed on separated us forever!!”

“And then he lost that championship belt, the one thing that came to my mind was that I would finally get my redemption… and did it?? DID IT!!??? NO!! He retired after beating Raab in a match and hold two belts!! Fuck him!! He said he respected me, he should have given me that match out of fucking respect!! And he didn’t!! So again, who is being the martyr now Calvin?? That I have to watch you hold that championship belt, that has had his blood on it. That has his heart and soul in it and the only thing that I wish to do is rip out of it’s championship body and hold it before my eyes of hunger”

“And all I can do is massacre you until there is nothing left of you, until there is nothing left of the martyr that is inside of me. So I can look back into the eyes of the woman that I love, the woman that I desire. The woman that completed me in a personal way. But until I don’t have that championship belt in these hands that will soon hold your blood upon it, I will never be complete. I will never being able to tell her how I truly feel. Too bad for you that these feelings aren’t enough for you to save yourself from the ultimate destruction that I have planned upon your ass”

He snaps his head back and forth, his anger is growing. The year long anguish that will finally come to an end when he becomes the next SCW world champion.

“You shouldn’t have taken that championship belt away from me Calvin, all would have been so much different than it is right now. Because now, now you are just the victim of my need. You are J2H, you are Rage, you are Ekaterina, you are each and every other man that ever stepped up for that title until this fateful night Calvin. I do not hold grudges, I do not hold hatred upon others. I only feel hunger, I have the thirst. I want that championship belt and I will rip through flesh, break bones and grow silent from the begging and screaming of the one person that stands in my way. You think being locked inside a cage will be your chance to escape me?? You will not escape the wrath of one entire year!! You will not escape the need that I possess, you will not escape the fact that your fate as the Martyr has finally come full circle.”

“For some wrestlers the end of their careers will be justified for what they have accomplished in their careers. Others who look back and wonder if they have gotten everything out of their careers that was in it for the first place. You won’t have to ask yourself either questions. Because it no longer matters anymore, death is coming. The cage walls will be closing in on you so fast as if these hands are slowly choking you out. No more oxygen, no more chance to talk out to the world of how you successfully defended this championship belt against someone that you could not even beat. The first time we met you walked away with a draw on a one on one confrontation. The last time the luck was upon your side as I applaud you…. But now once more, one on one… no Battle Royal, no having to look over my shoulders for others. No Calvin, just you and me. And this time it will be me being victirous over you. This time I will finally hold that championship belt and redeem myself. And until you will be able to redeem yourself and come back for that championship belt…. You don’t even matter. So until that moment comes.. it will be you, me and that cage…. These eyes tell a story don’t they?? Look at them!!!”

The camera zooms in on the eyes of Dmitri as he is about to snap.

“The path that you will travel is a dead end Calvin and I will be on the other end of the tunnel waiting for ya. The end is near Calvin….. my end is near…. And yours is just beginning.. yours is just beginning…”

With that Dmitri slowly gets to his feet as the shot fades.

user posted image