Author Topic: Mikah Vs Polly Playtime  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Mikah Vs Polly Playtime
« on: June 25, 2017, 07:59:13 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in here.

Limit: 1 roleplay per week.

Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Mikah Vs Polly Playtime
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 11:50:15 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "ISSUES."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME:13
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

MONDAY JUNE 26, 2017
6:05 am

Mikah yawns as she pulls her suitcase into the house through the garage that connected into laundry room of the house.  She knew that her husband was still asleep and that’s why she didn’t bother him to pick her up from the airport.  She looks at the washer that she seemed to think was staring back at her then looks at her duffel bag and her suitcase and then looks to the washer once more.  She shrugs and walks away from both, leaving her suitcase and duffel bag there to attend to later in the day.  She wanted to go find her husband and snuggle up to him for some much needed sleep.

She didn’t need to leave Long Beach so soon after the show ended but she couldn’t force herself to stay in California for another day.  She knew that it was silly because she’d be back there soon enough but she knew that she’d be a basket case by the end of the week if she stayed longer.  She walks through the house and pulls off her shirt, tossing it on the floor as she goes up the stairs and shimmies out of her leggings before finally making it to the door that lead to her bedroom.  She pushes the door open and steps inside, closing it quietly behind her.

She stares at her husband’s sleeping form from the doorway, her mind still on Christian Othniel.  She feels a tear slip down her face at a memory of Christian that never seemed to leave her brain.  She reaches up and wipes the tear away with her index finger before walking over to the bed and climbing in next to her husband, enjoying the feeling of his skin against hers.  She kisses his cheek as she pulls the covers around her.

::DRAKE    â€œMmm...babe?”

His voice was laced with sleep and she knew that he was barely awake and she just smiles and nods her head.  They’d had an argument before she left for California about him going with her and she’d been avoiding his calls.  She had been upset with him because he hadn’t wanted to go with her; especially when he agreed to spend the week on the boat with her.

;;MIKAH    â€œShhh...sleep.”

She wanted sleep more than she wanted to talk to her husband or at least at that point in the day.  Drake stretches before looking at his wife’s face, pushing her hair from her eyes.

::DRAKE    â€œYou’ve been ignoring my phone calls and text messages..”

She looks at him and raises her eyebrows at him.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou’ve ignored mine before.”

She knew it was a childish answer and that he probably wouldn’t like it.  But she didn’t want to argue with him, not at the moment.

;;MIKAH    â€œI’m sorry, that was...not very nice of me to say.”

Drake just looks at her before leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips.  She frowns at the affection he was showing her and she pulls away from his kiss.  They were already cuddled up, his arms around her and holding her into him.

::DRAKE    â€œI know.  I was worried, you know.  You left here mad at me…”

She looks at him and nods her head.  She didn’t want to have this conversation, not this early in the morning and not in the bed that they shared.

;;MIKAH    â€œYes.”

Drake carefully caresses her cheek, staring into her eyes.

::DRAKE    â€œWhy were you mad at me, babe?  You just demanded that I go with you to California and when I told you that I couldn’t, you just up and left with no explanation…”

She sighs before taking in a deep breath.  She knew that she wasn’t going to have much of a choice but to talk about the subject she wasn’t sure that she was ready to tackle with him.  She knew that he knew a little about her past, what she told him from before but he didn’t know the extent of it.

;;MIKAH    â€œI know...I just...I needed you to just go with me, no questions asked.  And when you told me no…”

She feels the tears in her eyes and she blinks them back, still holding her emotions back.

;;MIKAH    â€œI needed you to be in California with me; I needed a support system.”

He looks at her, seeing the wetness in her eyes from the tears that she refused to let fall.  He sighs and pulls her in closer to him.

::DRAKE    â€œWhy did you need me there with you?”

She knew that he could very well throw it in her face that she’s claimed to be an independent person and could do things on her own.  And she was grateful that he didn’t throw it in her face like she sometimes threw it in his.

;;MIKAH    â€œI...just...I did, okay?”

He shakes his head, looking at his wife.  He knew that it was too early to be having this conversation but he couldn’t hold off on it either.

::DRAKE    â€œNo, not okay, Mikah.  You have to open up to me; I’m your husband.”

He looks into her eyes, wanting her to open up to him.  She wanted to open up to him but it was hard for her to do so.  It was hard for her to let people in because she was afraid of them leaving.

;;MIKAH    â€œI don’t like being in California alone…”

She looks up into his eyes, a tear sliding down her left cheek.  He gently wipes it away with the pad of his thumb.

::DRAKE    â€œWhy?”

He was trying to gently probe her for information, wanting her to be able to talk to him on her own.  He wanted to be apart of her life and she really wanted him to know things about her; she wanted that relationship but for her, it was hard.

;;MIKAH    â€œMy...best friend killed himself in California.  And I know it’s been a year and a half since he’s done so, I still can’t...think of anything else when I’m there.  He’s all I see when I’m there.”

A few more tears slide down her cheek.  He leans down and kisses her forehead gently and pulls her closer to him.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt...I feel like it’s my fault that he’s dead because I wasn’t there for him when it happened.  I feel like I failed him because I was not around.  It’s my fault that Leighton is not going to have her biological father around as she grows up.  So I see failure everytime…”

Drake pulls her flush up against his chest, smoothing her hair down as she cries a bit.

::DRAKE    â€œHey...it’s not your fault.  Look at me, babe...please.”

It took her a minute or so to lift her head up to look at her husband, the tears still in her eyes.  She wants to break the eye contact but she resists the urge to do so, continuing to look in his eyes.

::DRAKE    â€œI may not have known him but from the little of what you have told me about him, there wasn’t anything you could have done to stop him from OD’ing.”

;;MIKAH    â€œIf I was there, he wouldn’t have OD’ed!”

She was persistent with it, the tears slipping down her face.  It was as if a flood wall had been opened and she couldn’t stop herself from crying about a death that had happened such a long time ago.  She had never let herself fully grieve Christian’s death and it haunted her everywhere she went and he was always in the back of her mind.

::DRAKE    â€œBabe, I know that this is hard for you...but he would have done it one way or another.  There wasn’t anything you could do if he didn’t want to get help...please...don’t beat yourself up about it…”

He didn’t like seeing his wife like this and was sort of unsure of how to handle it.  He just holds her, rubbing her back and smoothing down the back of her hair.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou don’t know that, Drake!  I could have...I could have made him go to rehab!”

She let him hold her, fighting against the urge to push him away and yell at him for trying to help her.  It was a step in the right direction for them.

::DRAKE    â€œYou can’t help somebody that doesn’t want help, babe.”

He was trying to reassure her and make her see what he saw.  But she was tired and emotional and wasn’t hearing it.

;;MIKAH    â€œI...could have saved him.”

Drake didn’t want to argue with his wife but didn’t like to see her like this either.  He runs his fingers through her hair, trying to calm her down.

::DRAKE    â€œI know you want to change what happened, babe.  But you can’t and this is not on you.  Do you hear me?  His blood is not on your hands; you did not force him to OD and he clearly didn’t want help.  I don’t want to see you like this because it’s not your fault.  Please babe, listen to me…”

He reaches down to make her look up at him and she does so, with tear stained cheeks.

::DRAKE    â€œHe didn’t want to give it up and I don’t think you could have made him either.  I know it’s hard to think differently but I’m here to remind you that it’s not your fault.”

She didn’t seem to believe him but she wanted to.  She wanted to believe the words that were coming out of her husband’s mouth because she loved him and trusted him more than anybody in the World but it was hard to do.

;;MIKAH    â€œI...love you.”

Drake looks at his wife and sighs, just pulling her closer to him. He knew it was a way for her to not talk about it some more but he didn’t want to push her too hard.  And at this time in the morning.

::DRAKE    â€œI love you too.”

She smiles and moves closer to him, resting her head on part of his shoulder and part of his chest.  It was times like this she wished that she had taken a break from wrestling, so that she could spend the extra time with her husband.  But then there were the times when she remembered why she loved wrestling and it made it harder and harder to take time off from the job.  She sighs a bit and just moves closer to Drake as he slides his arm around her to pull her closer.

;;MIKAH    â€œI have to go to New York City tomorrow night for a thing with Jimmy Fallon….will you come with me?”

She doesn’t move to look at him as she stays cuddled up to him with her head on his chest.

::DRAKE    â€œOf course.”

He leans down and kisses the top of her head as she smiles.  Things were good and when things were good, it always made her feel a little better, even if she got wrapped up in her own head sometimes.

;;MIKAH    â€œWe can take Leighton too...do a little shopping and things.”

::DRAKE    â€œIt sounds nice, babe.”

He strokes her side softly with his hand as they lay in the bed together.  Her mind was still on Christian Othniel but for the moment, she was content.  Content with her husband and content with her life.

;;MIKAH    â€œWould you change anything about our life together, Drake?”

He moves a bit to look at her, raising an eyebrow at her.

::DRAKE    â€œNo, why?  Would you?”

She smiles and shakes her head no at him before looking up at him.

;;MIKAH    â€œOf course not, I was just trying to make sure that you were still happy with me being your wife…”

He frowns a bit before leaning down and kissing her lips quickly.

::DRAKE    â€œOf course I’m happy with you being my wife.  I’m pretty sure we both enjoy being married to one another…”

He winks at her and she smiles before moving to straddle his waist.  He looks up at her, his hands going instantly to her hips.  His eyes wander over the bra she was wearing before sliding his hands up her sides and playing with the side of the bra.

;;MIKAH    â€œI was just making sure...because we’ve almost been married a year and there are still people out there that believe that this isn’t the real thing.”

Drake gives her a look as he moves underneath her just a little bit.  He slides his hands back down her sides to the top of her panties.

::DRAKE    â€œYou’ve got to stop letting them get to you, babe.  Because trust me, what they’re saying and thinking doesn’t matter.  You need to believe what I tell you and not them, okay?  I love you and I want to be with you.  And that’s the only thing that matters.”

He doesn’t give her an option to respond before grabbing her head and pulling her down and kissing her lips.  She smiles and kisses him back, placing her hands gently on his chest to balance herself.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JIMMY FALLON. PART 3."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME: 12
SCENE ii
REC•

TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2017
11:00 p.m

She was smiling as she had been watching the show from the side, always having enjoyed being on his show even though she normally hated doing talk shows.  But she didn’t mind going to see Jimmy Fallon and it’d be the first time in a while since she’d seen him or talked to him.  She really needed to thank Ruby for getting her this thing every time.  But she had to remember, she only got this thing because of Drake helping her and his well known status in the acting world.

She glances down at her dark raspberry colored dress that was form fitting and short, like always.  It was a one-shoulder style and for the most part was just a simple dress.  She looks up and then looked to the side to see the backstage person nodding their head at her as Jimmy Fallon introduces her.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œShe is the current SCW Bombshell Internet Champion and in twelve days she will be on a cruise ship defending her championship against Polly Playtime in a Hell in a Cell.  She is Mikah!”

Most of the people in the audience clap their hands and Mikah hoists her championship over her right shoulder before walking out onto the stage, waving and smiling at the audience.  Mikah walks over to Jimmy, careful not to trip in her silver stiletto pumps.  She smiles and gives him a hug before finding her spot on the cushioned chair.  She crosses her right leg over her left before setting her championship belt on his desk for display.

;;MIKAH    â€œYour audience is much nicer than the one I see weekly.”

Jimmy chuckles and nods his head.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œThey’re pretty great but apparently so are you.  And wow, do you have to take that thing everywhere with you?”

He points to the championship that was sitting on his desk.  She looks at it then at him and nods her head.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt’s a pain.  Sometimes I think about leaving it at home because going through airport security with that thing is a pain in the ass.”

She chuckles a bit before looking out at the audience and offering them a smile.  She wasn’t sure what it was about his show that made her feel comfortable there.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œHow do you get through security?  Like, do you have to explain to them what it is and why you’re carrying it?”

She laughs and nods her head, agreeing with the words he was saying.

;;MIKAH    â€œPretty much.  The thing has it’s own carry on bag and I have to make sure I have it with me every time I leave the city.  It’d be much easier if SCW just carried the belts around for us and then handed them out at the beginning of the show.”

She shrugs her shoulders with a smile on her face.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œWow.  I don’t even think I want to ask how much that weighs.”

He grabs the championship belt and looks at it before setting it back down on the edge of his desk where Mikah had set it.

;;MIKAH    â€œTrust me, you don’t want to know.”

She shrugs her shoulders before leaning back a bit, getting a little more comfortable in the chair she was sitting in.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œSo tell me more about Summer XXXtreme...it’s on a cruise ship?”

He frowns a little bit, the idea of it seeming a bit preposterous.  She laughs and nods her head.  She knew what it sounded like and couldn’t blame him for the frown on his face.

;;MIKAH    â€œYes.  It’s on the Royal Princess Cruise.”

She adjusts the skirt of her dress a little bit before looking at Jimmy.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt’s what they do every year for Summer XXXtreme.  It’s the tradition of the show and it’s always a blast, typically.  They always have a different host every year.”

She tucks her platinum blonde locks behind her ears as she smiles at Jimmy.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œThat’s right.  Your husband was the host two years ago, correct?”

Mikah pauses for a moment, trying to think back to that point in her career and chuckles and nods her head.

;;MIKAH    â€œYes, my current husband, Drake Green was the host of Summer XXXtreme the third.  Or three, whichever way you want to pronounce it.  And it’s funny because at that point in my career, I was at the top of the food chain, so to speak.  And my personal life was starting to fall to pieces and yet, here was Drake as the host back then and we flung insults at each other left and right, trying to one up the other.  And now, I’m the Bombshell Internet Champion and married to the man that I had said I didn’t like two years ago.  It’s funny the way the World works.”

She smiles at the memory of their little meeting in the hallway at Summer XXXtreme III.  Even though it was when they didn’t like one another, she loved that little meeting of theirs.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œAnd you and Drake have almost been married a year.  That’s amazing.”

She nods her head, agreeing with him.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt is, considering that we had almost everybody saying we wouldn’t last a month and here we are, a year later.  It’s amazing.  He’s the best husband there is, really.  Marriage suits him.”

She couldn’t help but smile.  She enjoyed talking about Drake and the marriage that she shared with him.  She loved everything there was about him.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt’s weird, but I find comfort in being his wife.  But I think we’re wandering off topic, Jimmy.”

She gives him a look and he laughs before nodding his head, agreeing.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œYou would be right at that.  So Summer XXXtreme always has a guest host.  Drake Green was two years ago and Simon Jones was last year, if I remember.  So, who has the pleasure to host this year?”

She beams proudly, turning her body just so to face Jimmy a little more than what she was.

;;MIKAH    â€œI’m so glad you asked.  It’s actually two people hosting the show this year.  Despayre and Gabriel or better known as Sinful Obsession.  And I can’t tell you how excited I am that Despy is going to be on the cruise ship, I can only imagine how that’s going to go.”

She grins at the thought of Despy tearing around the ship, looking for who knows what.  Jimmy laughs a bit.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œSo tell me about your match before we get into your new show on SCW studios…”

Mikah sighs and rolls her eyes at the thought of talking about Polly.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou mean Petty Polly?  Or do you mean Pathetic Polly?  Or perhaps you mean Polly the Parrot since she’s not-so-good at imitating.  Or even Parasitic Polly?  Take your pick, Jimmy.

He claps his hands, trying his best to contain his laughter as Mikah goes on.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œWow, I don’t think I’ve heard you make up so many names for a person.  What about Psycho Polly?”

Mikah scoffs.

;;MIKAH    â€œPlease don’t call her that, she wants you to call her that.  She thinks she’s some bad bitch because she won the Bombshell Championship from Melody Grace.  Or something.  She thinks that she’s the baddest bitch to walk into SCW and that nobody can top her.  But I’ve got news for her, Jimmy, I’ve beaten her twice now and there isn’t anyway in Hell that she’s going to beat me in twelve days.  It’s not going to happen.”

She shakes her head, rolling her eyes.

;;MIKAH     “But let’s talk about her Bombshell Championship reign, shall we?”

She smirks and looks at Jimmy, who looks interested and intrigued.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œYes, let’s.”

Mikah leans forward, smirking at Jimmy.  She was eager to talk about this.

;;MIKAH    â€œHer Bombshell championship reign was only 21 days, 22 if you count the day that she lost it.  That’s not even a month, Jimmy.  And yet, she talks about it like she was some big, bad Bombshell Champion.  She couldn’t even retain the championship after her first defense, she lost it on her first defense, actually!  But yet, she still thinks she’s all big and bad because of said championship reign and thinks that she’s better than me.  But Jimmy, do you know how long I held the championship?  Do you?”

He raises his eyebrows at the blonde bombshell.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œPlease tell us!”

Mikah smirks, always having enjoyed talking about herself.

;;MIKAH    â€œI held the Bombshell Championship for 266 days, 267 days if you count the day that I lost the championship.  Now, I know Polly’s a little brain dead and probably doesn’t know basic math, but I’m pretty sure that 266 is bigger than 21 days and that means that I’m a lot better than she is.  I’m better in the ring and I’m better at retaining championships as well.”

She holds a smug look on her pretty face as she leans back again, feeling rather comfortable in the chair and sitting next to Jimmy.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œI’ve watched some of her stuff when I got the notice that you’d be coming on my show to promote the show and your match.  And I’m not sure what to think about her but she does seem to have a weird obsession with you.”

;;MIKAH    â€œRight?!  It’s weird, right?  There she was as the Bombshell Champion and I was the Bombshell Internet champion, yet she couldn’t keep my name out of her mouth.  So, that tells me that she thinks of me as a bigger threat than anybody that was her competition for that belt she held.  In fact, I know that she’s scared of me because she waits to post her promos so she can watch mine and use mine to her advantage if she feels threatened.  Which she does, all the time.”

Mikah rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt’s her go-to move, Jimmy.  She’s so unoriginal that she can’t think of her own ideas to use in a promo that she has to use mine.  At least I can use my own brain to think of my own ideas and not use hers.  Not that I’d want to use hers anyways; she acts like a twelve year old.”

She shakes her head a bit.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œA twelve year old?  Man, I didn’t think they let twelve year olds wrestle.”

She laughs and he laughs along with her.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt’s a little ridiculous, right?  And get this, somehow the bosses let her pick the stipulation to the match even though she didn’t complete the five other matches she wanted before this one.  Odd how that works, right?  And why should she get to pick the stipulation?  She’s never beaten me and I’m the champion.  But it must be nice doing favors for the boss to get what she wants.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œHey now...didn’t people accuse you of doing things with the boss when you were the Bombshell Champion?”

He raises his eyebrows at her and she rolls her eyes as little bit.

;;MIKAH    â€œThey did but the difference is that Mark never gave me things like he’s been giving Petty Polly.  It’s rather weird and I’m surprised that the vultures in the back haven’t picked up on it yet.”

;;MIKAH    â€œBut seriously, it’s not worth it.  Because after Summer XXXtreme, hopefully both of my ‘bosses’ will realize that Polly’s not worth putting in high profile matches.  And then she’ll go back to opening shows like the loser that she is.”

She smirks before looking at her championship as it sits on Jimmy’s desk.  She then looks at Jimmy.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œWow, you really don’t like her, do you?”

She laughs a bit before giving him a look.

;;MIKAH    â€œI don’t like a lot of people, Jimmy.  I just think she’s dumb and shouldn’t be allowed to demand matches when she’s done nothing to deserve them.”

He just nods his head before offering her a smile.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œOkay, before we wrap things off and you have to leave, do tell us about your new show.  It’s the Mikah and Kris Show, right?”

She grins at him and nods her head.

;;MIKAH    â€œYes.  It’s a new thing, we’ve only done one episode but I think it’s a good thing.  We got a lot views this past time and the next one we’re going to do is going to be live…”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œWho’s your co-host again?”

She can’t help but blush a little bit and she wasn’t even sure why she was blushing about him being brought up.  Maybe it was because now their friendship was real now that they’d opened up a little to one another, she wasn’t sure.

;;MIKAH    â€œThe SCW Roulette Champion, Kris Halc.  I’m sure you’ve seen him on Twitter and on Climax Control…”

She hides her blush the best she can before looking at Jimmy.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œAh, yes.  The one you’re often seen with on camera now a days.  Him.”

Jimmy puts a picture on the desk and Mikah looks at it and smiles a bit and nods her head.

;;MIKAH    â€œYes, that’s Kris.  The show is pretty fun, for the most part.  And Kris is cool, it’s pretty easy working with somebody that you actually like, opposed to somebody you hate working with.  We pretty much review the previous episode of Climax Control and give our two cents about the matches and segments and yeah.  We’re looking into expanding it a bit…”

She smiles before tapping her index finger to her lips.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut I’m not at liberty to say at the moment.”

She winks at Jimmy before sitting back.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œBefore we say goodbye to you, we’re going to play a quick round of word association using people that you work with.  I believe it’s a game your husband likes to play as well.”

She takes a deep breath before sitting back up, straight.

;;MIKAH    â€œOkay, let’s do it then.”

He grins before pushing his chair up to the desk, grabbing a notecard that he had written some of the SCW names.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œEvie Baang.”

;;MIKAH    â€œNext Bombshell Champion.”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œDisney Dolls.”

;;MIKAH    â€œBubbly.”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œJames Tuscini.”

She rolls her eyes a little bit.

;;MIKAH    â€œBoring.”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œBen Jordan.”

;;MIKAH    â€œProbably the nicest person on Earth.”

She smiles.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œXander Bishop.”

She acts like she’s shoving her finger down her throat.

;;MIKAH    â€œAnnoying as hell.  And probably only has two brain cells left in his entire head.  And doesn’t know English, either.”

Jimmy starts to laugh uncontrollably and tries to gather himself as Mikah sits there.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œJake Sullivan.”

;;MIKAH    â€œYawn.”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œRyan Keys.”

;;MIKAH    â€œNice guy.”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œBobbie Dahl.”

She hesitates, the look lingering on her face for a moment or so.

;;MIKAH    â€œNeeds to wear more clothes.”

Jimmy tries his best to maintain his composure.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œChelsea Payne.”

;;MIKAH    â€œEasily the best Roulette Bombshell Champion we’ve had in a long, long time.”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œKris Halc.”

;;MIKAH    â€œMy friend.”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œAnd the last one...J2H.”

Mikah frowns, trying to think of a word that word describe J2H.

;;MIKAH    â€œTalented?  There’s so many different words that could describe him but I’ll stick with talented.”

She smiles before shrugging her shoulders.  She knew that a lot of people had issues with the current Heavyweight Champion but she went back and forth with what she felt toward him.  Her husband hated him and that made it hard for her to admit that she didn’t mind the young champion.  However, she wasn’t going to deny that he was talented.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œThat was quick.  And you do have some certain opinions about people.  But if you didn’t, that wouldn’t be you, would it?”

Mikah smiles and shakes her head.

;;MIKAH    â€œOf course not.  And you wouldn’t want me here if I wasn’t myself.”

Jimmy laughs and nods his head, agreeing with her.  He hands her her championship belt and she smiles before sliding it over her right shoulder.  She almost never wore the belt around her waist and carried the belt over her shoulder.

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œThank you for coming out to the show, Mikah.”

She smiles at him.

;;MIKAH    â€œThank you for having me.”

Æ’Æ’JIMMY FALLON  â€œYou can tune in to SCW TV in twelve days to catch Mikah in the ring once more.  Everybody give it up for the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion, Mikah!”

The audience begins to clap and cheer as usual as Mikah waves and then relaxes as they say the cameras turned off and they went to commercial.  She stands up and adjusts her skirt of her dress before giving Jimmy a hug and walking off stage, seeing Drake’s awaiting face.  She smiles at him and goes to him, hugging him.

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "IT’S A JUNGLE OUT THERE."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME:10
SCENE iii
REC•

THURSDAY JUNE 29, 2017
10:00 am

Mikah sits uncomfortably in the chair she was sitting in to the left of her psychologist, Dr. Ethan Matthews.  She only called him Ethan and found it odd when she heard his receptionist use that.  Maybe they had an informal patient-therapist relationship but she couldn’t remember ever hearing his last name before.  She picks at a loose string on the edge of her short jeans shorts, her eyes on her tanned legs.  She hadn’t said much, not sure what to say really.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œIt’s okay to talk about whatever is bothering you, Mikah.  I’m not here to judge you but to help you deal with whatever it is you’re battling in your mind.”

Mikah glances up at him and nods her head before looking back down.  She wasn’t sure how to start or where to start for that matter.  It was like a jumbled mess in her head and she wasn’t sure how to clear it out and how to start to talk about it.

;;MIKAH    â€œI don’t know how to start.  Or where to start.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œHow about you start wherever you feel that it’s easiest for you to start?”

He was prompting her slowly, trying not to set her off.

;;MIKAH    â€œNone of it is easy.’

She wasn’t trying to be dramatic about it or anything, she just didn’t think anything that she wanted to say was easy.  It wasn’t easy to talk about Christian Othniel’s death and it wasn’t easy to admit she was scared that her eating disorder was back.  She had to fight herself to eat breakfast this morning.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œOkay.  Let’s talk about Drake.  You’re still married to him, right?”

He knew to start somewhere where she’d feel comfortable.  And he knew that her marriage was a safe place to start.

;;MIKAH    â€œYes.  We’ve almost been married a year, isn’t that something?”

She had a smile on her face, as if talking about Drake made her feel better instantly.  She plays with the wedding rings on her left ring finger.

;;MIKAH    â€œNobody seemed to think that we’d make it this long but here we are.”

She couldn’t help but smile, the thought just sitting there in the front of her mind.  Something she didn’t mind talking about.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œWhy do you feel that people thought that?”

She moves her eyes over to look at him and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH    â€œBecause they look at Drake’s past relationships and my past relationships.  They don’t believe that people can change.  Which I can see and maybe understand but I have changed and I know that Drake has changed.  I know that he loves me and that what him and I have is real but it still doesn’t matter, because people will tear it apart and say it’s all a fraud.”

She presses her lips together in a thin line at the thought of people tearing her marriage apart with their opinions and their words.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œAnd when people do these things or say those things, how do they make you feel?”

The typical question from therapists but she knew it was actually needed here.  He wanted to get her talking and she knew he was using Drake to get her started and for some reason it didn’t bother her.

;;MIKAH    â€œFrustrated.  Upset sometimes.  But I try not to let their words dig into me.  Because of their insecurities in themselves and their relationships, they have to try to pry into mine and tear it apart.  But that doesn’t mean that it still doesn’t bother me every now and then.  They try to paint Drake as a different person than what I know he is and that’s what bugs me the most; they don’t spend 75% of their time with him like I do.”

She loved how he was a good listener and never tried to interrupt when she was talking.  It was one of the reasons she stuck with him as her therapist.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œIt sounds like you’re doing a pretty good job yourself with dealing with that.  I’m proud that you’re not pulling yourself away from your husband like you did with your previous marriage.  That shows growth, Mikah and you should be proud of yourself.”

;;MIKAH    â€œI just...I want this marriage to thrive and not fail because I feel that passionate about Drake.”

He nods his head in understanding before writing something down in her file.  It didn’t bother her to see him writing something in her file.  She sits there quietly as he looks at her, being patient with her.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œI know that you love him.  And I know that he loves you but I also know that you’re not here today to talk about your marriage to Drake, are you Mikah?”

She looks over at him and smiles softly at him and nods her head.  He knew her well enough to know that it wasn’t easy for her to talk about things.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou’re right, Ethan.  I didn’t come here to talk about my marriage to my wonderful husband.  But you knew that before you brought him up and you brought him up because you knew it’d get me to talking, you know me well, Ethan and I like that.”

She smiles again before looking down at her knees for a second or two.  She was trying to think of where to start and how to get it out without being a sobbing mess.

;;MIKAH    â€œChristian Othniel has been dead for almost a year and a half.  And I can’t move past it.  I can’t go to California without feeling the need to be drunk the entire time I’m there to ward off the emotions that just the state makes me feel.  It’s like I’m angry at the entire state and that it’s its fault that he’s dead.”

She sucks in a deep breath, holding it for a moment.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œWhy are you angry at California?”

Mikah looks over at him and takes a deep breath.  Where did she start?  How did she voice her opinions about the state?  And how could she do it where she didn’t look or sound crazy.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou promise you won’t think I’m crazy?”

She looks over at him before moving to sit criss-cross style in the seat, her feet tucked under the opposite side’s knee.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œI can assure you, Ms. Mikah that anything you say or do is not going to make me think you’re crazy.”

She looks at him, at first a little unsure of what she was about to say but she swallows hard.

;;MIKAH    â€œHe loved California and he often got mad at me for saying I didn’t want to be there all the time and yet, that’s where he was when he was found dead.  The state he loved was where he was dead and I can’t help it but I’m just so angry at the state because I can’t be angry at a dead man….”

A few tears had slipped down her face as she talked about it.  She wipes them away and takes a deep, shaky breath.

;;MIKAH    â€œAnd when I’m not angry at California, I’m blaming myself for his death.  Which Drake has told me is not my fault but how can I not blame myself when I was the only person in his life that cared enough to look out for him?”

She sighs a bit before leaning back against the back of the chair that she was seated in.  He writes something down in her file again before looking at her.  She looks at him before wiping a few more tears away.

;;MIKAH    â€œI just feel that I was responsible for him and I wasn’t with him when it happened.  I could have stopped him.”

She looks at her feet, keeping her eyes averted from him for the time being, trying to get her own emotions under control.  He writes something else down before he sets the pen down.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œYou can’t take on somebody else’s burden, Mikah.  Something happened to Christian that you could stop or change but that does not make it your fault or anybody else’s fault.”

His voice was calm and almost soothing and she wondered how he managed to keep his voice at a steady tone.

;;MIKAH    â€œBut I knew him better than he knew himself!”

She was trying her best not to raise her voice because she knew when she got emotional, she raises her voice.  But he didn’t show any different sort of emotion toward her but continued to speak to her with a steady tone.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œWhile that may be true, you still cannot stop somebody who wants to do something from doing it, Mikah.  You can’t put this on you; Christian was addicted to something and in the end, his addiction cost him his life.  That’s not on you and that’s not on California.  You’ve got to let it go.”

He looks at her, the tears still on her cheeks and in her eyes.  He knew he couldn’t but he wanted to reach out and place a hand on her arm to try to comfort her.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œBut just because he was addicted to something, doesn’t mean that you should love who he was any less than you do right now.  You need to hold Christian accountable for the decisions he had made while alive.  And you need to forgive him.”

She was listening to him rather intently and her head jerks up when he tells her that she needs to forgive him.

;;MIKAH    â€œBut I’m not mad at him.”

She looks at him, a little wide eyed.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œYes you are, Mikah.  You wouldn’t be blaming yourself or California if you weren’t mad at him.  You’re angry at him and you need to accept that before you can forgive him.”

She sits there in silence for a few minutes, thinking about what he was saying.  Was she mad at Christian for taking his life?  She couldn’t just let it go, it wasn’t easy to let go of anger that she’d been holding inside of her for over a year.  Anger that she’d suppressed because she hadn’t felt it was okay to admit that she was angry at a dead person.  So then she did the next best thing; she blamed herself and was angry at herself for not being in California or with him when it happened.

;;MIKAH    â€œI don’t know if I can.”

Her voice was barely a whisper as a few more tears slide down her face.

;;MIKAH    â€œI don’t know if I can forgive him for doing what he did.  He left me and he left his daughter and all so he could have his fix.  I don’t understand how he could do that to me, to Leighton.  She needed him more than I did and he abandoned her.  I don’t know how I can forgive him for being so selfish.”

She wipes at the tears, wanting them to stop but they don’t stop.  She couldn’t hold back the emotions any longer.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œIt’s not going to be an instant thing, Mikah.  You can just forgive and forget so easily.  It’s going to take time and you’ve started in the right direction.  You’re holding him accountable for what he did and you’re not making it be about you.  It’s going to take a lot of work and you’re going to have to work at it every day because you can’t stay mad at him forever.”

She looks at him, her eyes still glossy from the tears.

;;MIKAH    â€œBut I can’t forgive him.”

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œWhy can’t you forgive him, Mikah?”

She takes another deep and shaky breath.  She didn’t want to explain it because she felt it would make it sound like she was a little crazy.

;;MIKAH    â€œBecause then I have to let him go.”

She wipes her cheeks before looking down again.

;;MIKAH    â€œI love Drake but I still love Christian too.  And in a totally different way.  He was my best friend and the father of my child...I just can’t stop being mad at him.  Because as long as I’m mad at him, he’s still apart of me.”

She sniffles a bit before looking over to Ethan, hoping for some sort of magical advice that would just make everything better.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œMikah, he will always be apart of you despite if you are mad at him or not.  If you love him, he will always be in your heart.”

She looks at him and cracks a half smile, trying her best to cheer up.  But it was proving to be more difficult than she had hoped it’d be.

;;MIKAH    â€œI just don’t want to forget him…”

She had said it quietly, almost like she didn’t want to admit it out loud.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œI know it’s hard to believe but you won’t forget him.  He’s engraved in your memory.  You will never be without him in your life.  Now, I want you to think about this until the next time that we meet.”

She frowns a little bit, surprised at his words.

;;MIKAH    â€œThe session’s over?”

He gives her an encouraging look before nodding his head.  She couldn’t imagine that they’d talked as long as they had and she couldn’t fathom that she had felt comfortable enough to talk to him about Masen Christian Othniel.

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œI’m sorry, Mikah but yes, this session is up.  But don’t worry, you can always schedule another appointment whenever you feel that you need one.  I know that you moved to Illinois, but I would be happy to meet with you whenever you need to.”

She takes a deep breath before nodding her head and standing up.  She adjusts her simple white tee and then looks around the room that she’d grown to be comfortable in.  She then turns and offers him a smile.

;;MIKAH    â€œOkay….thank you for everything that you’ve done for me.”

↔↔DR. ETHAN MATTHEWS  â€œAny time, Mikah.  And this isn’t a goodbye, you know.”

She smiles and nods her head before grabbing her purse on the way out, wiping the few tears that were still on her cheeks away.  She was ready to go see her husband and spend a little time in New York City before they headed to Los Angeles to board the cruise ship.  She hoped that Drake and Leighton were having a fun time in the city while she had been doing this.  She didn’t explain to Drake why she wanted to see her psychologist.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "POLLY THE STRIPPER."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME: 9
SCENE iv
REC•

FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 2017
7:00 p.m

The scene opens up to a dimly lit room and it was clear that the room was a strip club.  There was a bar off to the side and in the middle of the cat walk was a barstool sitting in front of the stripper pole.  The cameraman was set up in front of the catwalk, getting a perfect view of the catwalk.  There was one person in the audience and the back of their head could be seen in the camera.  The spotlight moves to the barstool and some dim music could be heard in the background as Mikah comes from behind the stripper pole, strutting a little along the catwalk and moving around the pole and sitting on the barstool.  She only had on a silky turquoise robe that went just above her mid-thigh.  Her hair was all dolled up and piled on top of her head in some fancy updo.

;;MIKAH    â€œTake a look around, Petty.”

She motions around her and she herself looks around.

;;MIKAH    â€œBecause after Summer XXXtreme, this is what you’ll resort to because you will find out that you aren’t made for the wrestling world.”

She shakes her head no, looking at the camera, a smile playing on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou have all these things to say about me and you’ll spout them off any time anybody gives you the chance to do so.  And I know that you’re just waiting for me to respond to them so you can use my words to your advantage but you see, I’m not stupid.  I don’t play that game.  And I know that you can’t wait to see my promo so you can use it in yours and then post yours on whatever website you find necessary.”

She pauses for a moment, looking at the person seated in the audience and smiles before looking at the camera once more.

<

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Mikah Vs Polly Playtime
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:51:32 PM »

\'user

She nods her head, agreeing with herself.

;;MIKAH    â€œBecause just a like a parrot the only thing you’re good at is mimicking.  You mimic everything your opponent does or even your tag team partner, for instance.  It’s like you don’t know how to use your own brain to speak and say things that you’ve thought of on your own.  And I think it’s sad so that’s why I thought of this back up career.  Just for you, Petty.”

She smirks again and lets the robe fall a little down her right shoulder, exposing the strap of her black bra.

;;MIKAH    â€œBecause stripping doesn’t take any brains or any originality.  All you have to do is dance and take your clothes off for money; I’m sure it’s something that you’ve become accustomed too.  Your boss wouldn’t expect you to think of your own ideas or your own words, would only you expect you to think up your own dances but moving your body to the beat of the music doesn’t take any critical thinking.”

She smiles at the camera.

;;MIKAH    â€œI’d show you how, Petty, but I wouldn’t want you to steal that from me as well.”

She winks at the camera before fixing the shoulder of the robe that had slipped down the side of arm.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou think that you’ve earned some sort of right here in SCW.  Some sort of right that makes you think that you can demand whatever match you want.  And all I want to know is why Mark Ward thinks you of all people deserve that?  You haven’t been pulling your own weight as of lately.  The last match I remember you winning was against Alana Allure.  And you picked that opponent and you picked her because you knew that it’d be an easy win for you.  You’re all about that, aren’t you Petty?”

A serious look comes across her face.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou think that you’re going to have the upper hand in nine days because you picked the Hell in the Cell stipulation.  But you don’t know me like you think that you do, Petty.  You only know what I let you know and what I let you know is only the things you see on TV or on Twitter, if you pay attention to that.”

Another shrug rolls off of her shoulders.

;;MIKAH    â€œI don’t let everybody know what I’m about because I’m not an open book, not like one would think I’d be.  Do you think that this is going to be my first Hell in a Cell match in my career?”

She purses her lips before looking up then around the room.

;;MIKAH    â€œBecause it’s not.  You don’t think I can do hardcore, Petty but I know a thing or two about Hell in a Cells.  I know exactly how brutal the match can be but I don’t think that you do.  I don’t think that you have an idea what it means to take place in that thing.  I don’t think you understand what you have to do win in that cell.  And I don’t think you understand the toll that it will take on your body.”

She moves her legs, hooking the heels of her stiletto heels on the bar on the stool.

;;MIKAH    â€œI think you picked the one thing that you thought I wouldn’t have a clue about but I’ve been in this business for ten years.  I started wrestling at twenty-one years old and I was good from the beginning.  I won championships and I was unstoppable and you can bet that I’ve been in multiple hardcore matches and several cage matches and there’s been Hell in a Cells as well.  I’m not scared to step into that ring with you because you’re going to be just as pathetic as you have been in the past.  You do not scare me.  Your little act of being evil does not scare me because that’s all it is with you.  That’s all I see you as, an actress.  You’re an actress playing the part of a wrestler but you haven’t done your research and I’m about to teach you what it means to actually love the thing you do.”

She just sits there for a minute or two, quietly.  She smirks before looking at the person in the audience.

;;MIKAH    â€œSo, maybe after you lose in nine days time you’ll remember this.  And you’ll want to know how to be a stripper because it’s really the only choice that you have left.  Because with a name like Polly Playtime, what other job are they going to give you?”

She raises her eyebrows and presses her lips together.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou could always apply at McDonald’s.  Or Burger King.  But then those are still higher class than what you are, Petty.   You only deserve a job as a stripper but I’m sure that you’ll even fail at that.  Just like you failed as the Bombshell Champion.  Twenty-one days?  Not even close to impressive.  You fall into the same category as Mercedes Vargas.  Because while she seems to think it’s a grand record of her title reign, I find it pathetic and idiotic.  And you are the same way.  You think that because you held the championship that you’re some hot shot now and you get to call the shots.  But newsflash, twenty-one days doesn’t earn you jack shit except for a shiny little spot in the record books.”

She rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH    â€œAnd what does that get you, Petty?  Do you think that you’re going to earn anybody’s respect for that?  No, of course you’re not.  People are laughing at you because of your pathetic excuse of a championship reign.  When you won the championship, I just laughed because I knew that you’d be a pathetic champion and that you’d hold belt for less than a month and I was right.  I just love being right.  I was right when I said that I was going to take the Bombshell Internet Championship away from you in March and guess what, I did that too.”

She smirks.

;;MIKAH    â€œAnd then when you had your rematch for the Bombshell Internet Championship, I said you were going to lose again and guess what?”

She tilts her head to the left.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou did.  So the likelihood of you winning in nine days is slim to none.  And I’ll be happy to rub it in your face when you realize that you’re a choke artist just like a lot of the others around here.  So congratulations.

She claps her hands three times.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou’ll fit right in with some of your other co-workers.  But as for me, I’m going to keep my little undefeated streak going on.”

She smiles before stepping down from the stool and she unties the belt from the robe and lets it slide off of her body and to the floor, revealing her lacy black bra and matching cheeky black panties.  She walks down the steps and over to the one person sitting in the audience and straddles his lap.  She looks at the camera, a smirk on her face as it moves to catch the sight of Drake Green sitting in the chair, underneath Mikah.

;;MIKAH    â€œI can’t wait to prove you wrong again Petty.”

She leans down and kisses her husband on the mouth, grinding her hips against his.

;;MIKAH    â€œHope you’re ready soon.”

She winks at the camera before giving her husband another kiss, letting her lips linger against his longer than before.

;;MIKAH    â€œCiao.”

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
Mikah Vs Polly Playtime
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 11:58:29 PM »
 ~Only one night matters now.  Forget about everything that has happened up until this point.  Forget even about the week that we are all about to spend on board the Princess Cruise.  When the ninth night of July comes, it will be a night of change.  Some hope that will not come to be, as they want things to stay exactly as they are.  They want things to be a vicious cycle that only favors them.  I will not allow it to occur, and the world should thank me for it.  Soon you will all no longer have to put up with someone that carries a title belt around, but will only defend it once she is forced to do so.  From what I know, this is not the first go-around either.  I found out the truth.  I know why so many were picketing during her nine month reign at the top.  Because she only had seven defenses.~

~This is one reason for why I am proud to NOT be Mikah.  Unlike her, I defended the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship FIVE TIMES in a three month period, including one time on the very night I won it off of Kate Steele.  So when Mikah says she is SO GREAT, she is basically lying to all of our faces.  What is even worse than that though?  She is lying to her own self.  I have heard her cry out that I am delusional, but that is not the case.  I’m not that, though I will admit to being cruel, and will admit to sometimes being bat crazy.  I guess that is why I love being inside any kind of cage at any given moment.  It may be prison to the rest of you, but it is home to me.~

~I do not expect any single one of you to understand me and the way I operate.  But I will say this.  None of you get to even reserve the right to judge me until you have actually been inside a caged structure with me, getting punished by me and the unforgiving bars, getting humiliated by me, and eventually falling at my feet.  It is in that last moment that you will have realized that you have made the most grievous mistake that you will ever make in your life.  You chose to enter my Playpen, one that is inescapable.~

~One-third of the Metal and Punk Connection can already it to the world.  The most lethal part about it is that against her, I did not get the chance to inflict the amount of damage that I could have done.  I actually showed a bit of mercy.  But on that boat, I will show NONE!  My only wish is that tonight was that night, but alas, with the calendar making me wait, I will dish out all the worst when the time finally comes.  If Mikah thinks this will be a piece of delicious cake and nothing but a party, she has not just already lost.  No.  If she thinks that, she is already DEAD.~

~She won’t believe me, but out on the high seas, she will have no choice.  All of the choices I have in front of me now, and all of the choices that will be there for my choosing then, are and will be mine…~

\'user

Thursday, June 30, 2017
Panguitch, Utah
Big Fish Family Restaurant

~I can’t help it but to look across the table at my dad.  He seems a bit down, despite enjoying his quite huge Barbeque Bacon Cheese Burger, which has the works on it, including bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, red onion, barbeque sauce, and the big kicker, onion rings.  I place my Cheese Burger back down on my plate and use a napkin to daintily wipe my lips.  I make sure to swallow before speaking to him.~

Polly:  â€œDad, is there something wrong?”

He can’t seem to hide from her.  He puts his Burger back down on the plate in front of him and swallows himself.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYou know me too well kitten.  I wish you didn’t have to leave tonight.  I know you are really looking forward to that Cruise, and extremely looking forward to getting back the championship belt that you first won, but I’m worried about you.  I have heard you mumbling under your breath quite a few times this week.  That’s not like you.”

Polly looks into her father’s eyes.  She is quick to respond.

Polly:  â€œI’m still me.  I really want the Bombshell Internet Title off of her, and not just for personal gains either.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI understand that, but I don’t want you to lose yourself along the way.  I think you have allowed her to get to you.”

That seems to snap something in Polly, but she can clearly see that it’s her father hear with her, and not Mikah.  Her cheeks go from regular to red and quickly back to regular.  Though her voice is not soft.

Polly:  â€œShe cheated the first time.  The second time she barely got lucky against me.  This past weekend my partner was terrible, and I know he would be, so I bailed.  By placing her in a cage against me, this will be the first match between us that will actually matter.  It will also be the LAST match between her and I, because she won’t be able to continue after I’m done with her.”

This worries her father even more, and he lets her know it.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œPerhaps you should reconsider that last part kitten.  Honestly, from what I have seen of her, it is a case of that she doesn’t understand how life works.  I’m sure you can see that.”

Polly:  â€œOh yeah, I can.  It’s more fun though this way to teach her that very valuable lesson.  You know how much I love games dad…”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI know you love them.  I just don’t want-”

Polly:  â€œAnything bad to happen to me?”

Following that interruption, Polly jumps right back in.

Polly:  â€œThere is NOTHING Mikah can do that’s bad enough.  She’s her own worst enemy really.  I know I can be full of myself, but Mikah has proven that she is the Queen of being full of herself, when she really doesn’t have the right to do so.  Just because she has my Bombshell Internet Championship doesn’t mean she’s the best.  Just look at what low lengths she went to do such a feat dad.  What she doesn’t understand is that she opened up a can of worms that she just can’t close.”

Her father gazes right into her bright green eyes.  He then nods, seeing she is serious.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œOkay then.  I’ve watched you grow up.  I’ve enjoyed raising you kitten.  I’m proud of you.  I can see that you’re ready to take care of business, in the way that you want to do.  I’ll be watching.  Give her Hell.”

Polly:  â€œI will.  It’s just too bad that you can’t come with me dad.”

His head lowers.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI wish I could be there, but I have to stay here.  Remember what I said, I’ll be watching.”

Polly smiles as she takes another bite out of the Cheese Burger that she’s ordered, this one being bigger than all the others, showing that she is ready to delve right in and not only beat Mikah, but DESTROY her and take back the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship, so it will actually not be collecting dust in a bag, and will instead mean a lot once again.

Her dad holds on picking up his mountain of a Burger though, instead choosing to tell his daughter a few more words.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI’ll drive you to the airport.  It’s the least I can do.”

Polly:  â€œThank you dad.”

The two reconvene with eating until their hearts are both content.  At the end Mr. Pingotti picks up the check and leaves a bit of a tip before the two depart.  Before the two go into the family car, Polly nods at her father before talking over the car to him.

Polly:  â€œI’ll miss you, but I’ll be okay.  In fact, in the end, I’ll be MORE than okay.”

Polly ducks down and into the passenger seat.  Her father follows suit and sits in the driver’s seat.  Once he has turned the key into the engine, they are off to returning home, which will be the last time Polly will see home for at least a couple of weeks.

\'user

Friday, July 1, 2017
Los Angeles, California
The Dock From Where The Princess Cruise Will Depart…

With it being in the evening, and a good breeze coming off of the Pacific Ocean, Polly Playtime looks very beautiful, with her blonde hair blowing, since she has chosen to have nothing holding it in.  Her apparel just shows that she is ready to do some relaxation, before to her “All the fun begins”.  She approaches the boat and shows off her Sin City Wrestling pass to the cruise director that is manning the bottom of the ramp.  Before boarding though she looks around and then up the ramp, seeing that a member of the Sin City Wrestling camera crew has caught that she has arrived.  Seeing him, she shouts up to him not one thing, but two things.

Polly:  â€œHey there, it is quite the lovely evening, and don’t worry, I don’t have a bucket of water on me this year, though that can definitely change.  Second thing, for Mikah’s sake, I hope she never boards the boat.  Has she yet?”

Polly doesn’t take her eyes off the guy, especially when he nods his head yes.  Polly shakes her head.

Polly:  â€œWorst thing she will ever do.  She better pray I don’t ever find her.  I will say this too.  This boat isn’t big enough for the two of us, and she’s the one that’s going to be tossed overboard!  Ready or not Mikah.  Here I come!!!”

The cruise director steps aside and Polly walks, more like gallivants up the ramp and onto the boat.  She looks around the deck that she’s on, but doesn’t find Mikah, so she stops up at the bow of the ship and just looks out at the waters.  They are crashing somewhat, but not heavily.  The wind continues whipping Polly’s hair around, but she doesn’t mind.  What she does mind is that the cameraman has actually had the audacity to follow her.  She can sense him without even looking in his direction.

Polly:  â€œI know that you are still here, but fine, I may as well get this all off my chest.  You know, that way you can go bother someone else.  Good luck with finding my esteemed opponent though.  I know I play games and love doing so by the way, but she just does not want to seem to play or wrestle at all.”

“That said, Mikah, word to the wise, this is NOT a vacation for you!  I am being a very fair sport by warning you of this ahead of time.  In fact, I have been warning you for weeks now.  The reason for why I won’t let this go between us is NOT just because of the way you quote-on-quote “won” the SCW Bombshell Internet Title from me.  Heck, when I let Mark know my list of bombshells that I wanted to face, I said I wanted you inside Hell In A Cell, with it not mattering if the title was on the line or not.  He is the one that chose to throw in the bonus, which just makes it worse for you.  You could in just nine nights from now lose EVERYTHING.  The best part is, you will deserve every single moment of it!”

Polly motions for the cameraman to come closer.  He looks a bit worried, but then steps forward towards her.

Polly:  â€œDon’t be shy.  Don’t be like her.  All she has to offer is hot air.  She even had the audacity to say that I am nothing.  Let me put it this way Mikah.  NOBODY is nothing.  Sadly, not even you are nothing.  If I was nothing, I would not be here.  But I am.  I am right here on this boat, and I will be sniffing you out like a dog all week long.  Even if I don’t find you, I can rest assure that I WILL get you next Sunday night.  You have no choice but to step inside the Hell In A Cell with me.  Once that door locks there will be no way out.”

“Mikah, I’ve seen that look in your eyes, more than once.  You don’t want this.  You feel that you’re above this, thus above me.  Two words, prove it!  Put aside your little show with Kris Halc.  Put aside wasting time trying to come up with more P words to insult me with.  And put aside everything else that you have said, because Summer XXXtreme is NOT going to be like all of those other nights that have already passed us by.  You are not facing the Polly Playtime that just wants to get a win against you.  You WILL be facing the Polly Playtime that wants to KILL your life as you know it!”

The 5 foot 3 inches tall blonde closes her green eyes and with her lids slammed shut, she continues on.

Polly:  â€œI won’t be able to stop.  I know.  You won’t be able to escape.  You will remain locked inside Hell In A Cell with me until I choose for it all to stop.  Every single word you have thrown in my direction will be thrown back at you tenfold, but not with words, but instead with irreversible actions.  You don’t stand a chance Mikah.  Running your mouth about your title history won’t do it.  You claiming you are The Queen Bitch won’t do it.  Any move you have in your arsenal I will make certain will be rendered useless.”

“I have studied you.  I have heard you just straight up degrade people, including myself.  Which by the way, there is only one horrible human being amongst the two of us, that being you.  Heck, you shouldn’t even be employed by Sin City Wrestling, much less ANY wrestling company, being you have admitted that you love drinking booze backstage, right before you compete!”

“Yeah, that’s Mark’s and Christian’s problem, but no longer.  It’s now MY problem that I WILL resolve.  By the time the tenth of July comes, I will make sure you are REMOVED from your post as the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion.  You didn’t even deserve a one-second reign as the champion, but it is what it is.  You are proud of what has been a primarily empty title reign, much like your past nine month one with the Bombshell World Championship, that you still crow about to this day.  Nine months, and you only defended it on two Climax Controls.  And it’s even worse this time!  Gee, and I thought you said I was supposed to be Mark’s favorite.  Yeah right.  I’m not looking to get in his good graces.  Of course you are too dumb to realize that I just want to challenge myself!  If I was looking to be Mark Ward’s little pet, it would be obvious.  I would be asking for title shot after title shot after title shot, but I’m not!  You’re the one that isn’t defending her championship week in and week out.  Or heck, even every OTHER week wouldn’t be so bad.  But I guess that’s the meaning of “behind closed doors”.  I wasn’t born yesterday Mikah.”

Polly scrunches up her face and breathes a couple times before turning away from the camera for a few moments.  When she turns back she is back to herself.

Polly:  â€œBut I WILL be RE-born at Summer XXXtreme, as the next SCW Bombshell Internet Champion.  I will be able to continue my humanitarian work with making the Internet safer again, from ALL stuff disgusting like porn, cybersex, and especially media involving YOU!  As the sun sets tonight Mikah, it’s an omen.  The sun is setting on your reign as our Bombshell Internet Champion.  When it next rises, YOU LOST will have been shouted down at you from my mouth, as I hold the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship high in the air on the high seas.  My search for you will be over, and the best of me will be able to continue where I left off a few months ago.  But even still the Cell door will remain closed.  You won’t be getting out… EVER!!!”

Polly whips around away from the cameraman again and begins pacing at the bow of the boat.  After going around five times she moves away from the bow and walks away from the SCW cameraman that followed her.  Still he follows her, until she gets below the deck.  Polly is able to slam the door that separates the two of them.  Even behind the closed door he can hear her as she walks away.

Polly:  â€œOh Mikah…  Come out, come out, wherever you are!  Come out and play!!!”

As far as the look on Polly’s face goes?  She is licking her chops and has her green eyes focused on her search, and the prize that awaits her at the end of it...

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
Mikah Vs Polly Playtime
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 11:55:19 PM »
 ~I love to play… and live life to its fullest.~

~You all should know this by now, as long as you have not been living under a rock.  My first official day in Sin City Wrestling was when I boarded the cruise ship last year for last year’s Summer XXXtreme.  It was on the night when everyone else was competing that I made a big splash, literally.  One cameraman ended up all wet, and it was that moment that started it all, at least in front of all of you.  Since then, I have made my official in-ring debut, you all got to see me enter and wrestle in a cage for the first time, you got to see me completely demolish my first rival Amy Marshall after she tried to end my career while it was just beginning, you then got to see me rise all the way quickly to the top of the bombshell mountain.  Honestly, I have done it all, and no one will ever be able to take that away from me, as much as they want to.~

~But for me, it’s not enough.  I am only just beginning and I will tell you all this.  Mikah is not going to bury me, as much as she thinks she’s going to do so.  The only thing she can bury me in is the amount of blah blah blah that comes out of her mouth.  Me?  That’s just not my style.  I have always just put myself out there, and I get right in your face!  I will never be like Mikah, nor do I ever want to be!  I don’t want to be locked in a bedroom with a man.  I don’t want to feel forced to appear on national television.  And above all else, I don’t want to be a complainer and a hider.  All of that has Mikah written all over it.~

~Nope, none of that is for me.  This Princess Cruise is going to show that beyond a shadow of a doubt, especially to Mikah, that I am my own young woman.  I’m not copying her at all.  But hey, I guess she will say anything to tip the scales in her favor.  I’m not stupid.  She’s going the psychological route against me, but it hasn’t worked yet.  Sure she has the barely-there victories, but she already knows that I’m not going anywhere, and that she’s not going to end me.  That’s what she wants.  She wants all threats gone.  She doesn’t want what happened to her Bombshell World Championship run to happen to her current Bombshell Internet Championship run.  She doesn’t want it to end.~

~Oh, but it will.  Eventually all things come to an end, and it almost time.  Unlike Mikah, who probably isn’t excited at all, I am VERY excited!  Heck, I haven’t been able to find her on this boat all week, but Sunday night she has no choice but to appear before me and everyone else.  Since she didn’t come out and play all week though, I chose to go in search of a different brand of fun.  And well, I have had so much fun!!!  Even though my Arizona motel friend couldn’t come along…~

\'user

Monday, July 3, 2017
Princess Cruise
Polly’s Quarters & Near The Boat’s Casino Room

The sun just came up a short time ago, yet already Polly is already in an outfit that she has picked out for the day, a pair of pink booty shorts and a pink bra-like top, along with a pair of open-toed sandals.  Right now at this very moment she is looking at her iPhone, which she is on Skype, being the cruise ship is close enough to the shore to get a good enough signal.  It doesn’t take a Harvard scholar to realize who she is chatting with.

Polly says:
Hey Paul.  Good morning.  I kinda wish you were here.

Paul says:
I can’t chat long.  I’m tired after my night shift.

Despite Paul’s coldness, which seems to be a trait of his, Polly replies to him with her fingers.

Polly says:
Fair enough.  I can’t stop thinking about you though.

There is quite the long delay before she gets a response back from him.

Paul says:
Sorry, was heading to my car.  I’m really not all that.

Polly says:
Yes you are.  When I first looked at you, I have never felt like that before.  I could see it in your eyes when you first looked at me too.

The pause is a lot shorter this time.

Paul says:
You were naked.  Of course I’m going to stare.

Polly says:
Yeah, but no.  It was more than that.

Paul says:
Eh.

Polly says:
Mmhmm.  You’re not fooling me Paul.  You were gazing into my eyes too.  I saw them sparkle.  You feel the same way I do.

Another pause follows before Polly sees words from him in front of her on the screen once again.  They are words that skirt the issue.

Paul says:
I’ll be driving now and won’t reply.  I really need sleep too.  Enjoy yourself on that cruise, and wrestle good.

Polly says:
Fine.  You’ll admit it to me someday.  Once I’m back off the boat, I’m coming back down there to Arizona to spend more time with you.  I can’t help it.

Polly stares and stares at her iPhone screen for quite some time.  She even stands up and paces around her quarters some, but it remains blank, eventually showing Paul as offline.  Polly drops offline from Skype as well and sighs before slipping her phone into the left pocket of her short shorts.  She paces some more before a light bulb seems to go off.  Quickly she looks around the area she is in and assembles a bunch of small things before placing them into a sack that she has within her luggage.

Polly:  â€œOh well.  It’s time to have some fun.  Time to find some um… victims…”

She walks to the door of the quarters now and taps the fingers of both of her hands against it, lowering her tongue out of the left corner of her mouth and putting on a darn good seductive look, meaning she only has trouble on her mind.

Looking now calm and confident, yet also hot considering everyone can view most of her body, the blonde exits her room and moves about the boat until she comes upon a map of where certain activities are being held.  She holds out her right pointer finger when she finds the casino area of the boat.

Polly:  â€œAh ha!  Perfect.”

Polly puts on her somewhat crinkled cute look as she heads in the casino’s direction.  Once she is just at the entrance she sets up shop and immediately waits for people to enter.  It doesn’t take long at all before Polly stops a guy that looks to be in his late teens.  The guy, who is a decent number of inches taller than her looks down at her and definitely seems to like what he sees.

Teen Guy:  â€œOh.  Hey.  What are you doing here all alone?”

She quickly pieces her thoughts together and tells it to him like it is.

Polly:  â€œI wrestle here on the boat in six nights.  I’m with Sin City Wrestling.  But um, say, want to try your hand at wrestling me?  I know you’re taller and bigger than I am, but trust me, I can do more than just handle it.  I’ll win.”

Teen Guy:  â€œHmm, no.  Honestly I’d rather just look at you and tell you that you’re hot.  If you agreed to it, I would totally hook up with you.”

Polly:  â€œOh really?  How old are you?”

Teen Guy:  â€œ18.  Just graduated from high school last month.”

The poor guy really has no clue, but Polly is about to give him one from the looks of things.

Polly:  â€œWell then, I’m a cougar to you boy.  21, and unfortunately I’m not looking for a hook up.  I just want some fun, that’s all.”

Teen Guy:  â€œWell, I’m down for that.  What do you have in mind?”

Polly:  â€œMmm, a game.  As you can see I have a sack right here.  If you can guess one thing that I have in the sack, I’ll um… give you something you’re probably thinking about right now as you look at me.”

Teen Guy:  â€œOkay.  I’ll agree to that… Your name?”

Polly:  â€œDoes it matter what my name is?”

Teen Guy:  â€œHm.  You do have a good point.  Okay, I will guess that you have a key to your room quarters in there?”

Polly’s evil grin comes to her face as she shakes her head no.

Polly:  â€œNo, sorry.  I have that here in my purse, but you’re not getting it.  And even more sadly for you, I was going to give you a kiss, but that’s out the window.  Your parting gift is this…”

With her free hand Polly reaches around and smacks the guy HARD against his shorts, right on the right ass cheek.

Teen Guy:  â€œOW!  FUCK!”

Polly:  â€œSorry boy.  You lost.  Now go away.  I don’t associate with losers.”

He does listen to her demand and goes his separate way, but not without looking back at her several times.  Polly chuckles her schoolgirl chuckle before she slaps her left knee gently.

Polly:  â€œGood start, and there’s plenty more where that came from!”

Polly waits right at the entrance and fixes her hair.  Almost everybody that passes by her is looking in her direction, and Polly hasn’t even had to say a single word to any of them.  Not much time passes before she pulls aside a young couple that agrees to play a game of hers.   As she looks them both up and down, she clearly thinks she has hit the jackpot, without even having to go inside the casino herself.

Polly:  â€œHmmm, I’ve got a great idea for our game, but let’s not do it here.  I want to record this one with my phone, so um, want to go somewhere more private?”

The guy and the girl both look at one another and talk it over before they give the awaiting Polly their answer, which is a yes.

Polly:  â€œNow we’re talking!  Follow me.”

Polly leads them to a more secluded part of the boat.  There are a few others milling about here, enjoying that the sun is out.

Polly:  â€œI’ll make sure the world sees this though, whether you both win or lose.  You are so going to lose though.  Here’s how it will work.  It’s really very simple.  In my sack here I will dig out my deck of playing cards.  I will even let your girlfriend shuffle the cards.  Each of us then gets two cards.  For each hand, you can either hit or stay.  You are allowed to end up with a total of 5 cards at the most.  Object of the game is to get as close to 21 as possible, or even better hit exactly 21, without going over.  The winner will be whoever wins 5 rounds before the other 2.  Whoever finishes as the winner will… get to sit firmly down on the face of the third place loser, with their naked butt!  Meaning the third place loser will have to lay down right on the ground and take it like a man or woman!  The one finishing in second place won’t face the winner’s butt, but will have to do as the winner says.  Just to sweeten the pot, if either of the two of you win, I will give you $1,000 of my own money.  Cross my heart, and hope to die.  So um, are you both in or out?”

The two of them again talk it over, even arguing with one another some.  Polly moans softly as she likes this, seeing the two of them bicker.  When they next look at her, they both look nervous, but they both say that they could use the money, being they are a young couple, so they agree to play.

Polly:  â€œExcellent.  Your names for the camera please?”

They give in to this request and say Sam and Jessica.  Polly immediately digs into her sack and finds the deck of cards.  She looks around and spots a small round table on the deck where they can play.  She hands the deck to Jessica to deal the cards, which begins their route to their doom.  In the game Polly makes pretty much all the right plays and gets to 5 wins before either half of the couple can.  Jessica has won 2 times, and poor Sam has only won 1.  Both members of the couple look nervous now as Polly again digs deep into her sack.  She licks her chops and moans as she pulls out what she’s obviously looking for, a dog collar.

Polly:  â€œWell you two, you lost.  Sam, lay down on the deck please.  Jessica, come here.”

Polly carefully places her phone in the best recording position she can and hits record.  Sam procrastinates but does lay down on the deck close by.  Jessica stands alongside Polly and immediately asks her something.

Jessica:  â€œWhat’s going to happen now Polly?   Please don’t hurt him.  I love him.”

Polly:  â€œAwww, that’s sweet.  Don’t worry, WE are just going to have some fun with him.  However you lost too, so I have to put this on you.”

Jessica:  â€œWait, what?”

Polly:  â€œHold still.”

Jessica looks bewildered as Polly quickly snaps the dog collar around Jessica’s neck.  Polly admires her and then without warning uses her hands to lower Jessica’s white tank top down, yanking it down so her boobs are out in the open.  Polly leaves the top as is, being it’s holding the second place loser’s boobs in place.

Jessica:  â€œWhy did you just do this?  What is the meaning of this? You didn’t say-”

Polly:  â€œUh, you lost too, remember?  So you need to pay the price too, with at least SOME form of humiliation.  Now come with me.  Your boyfriend is about to get his!”

Jessica looks like she is about to cry as she sees where Polly’s phone is already filming and that it is getting her and her exposed boobs, which are actually quite big.  Polly wastes no time in dropping both her booty shorts and her panties down to the ground.  She then drops right down on Sam’s face, which leads to Sam grunting.  Jessica now does begin to cry some really big tears as Polly grinds herself in good on Jessica’s loser boyfriend.  Sam is already tapping out on the deck with his left hand, but to Polly, it’s nowhere near good enough.  She gestures for Jessica to join her.

Polly:  â€œOkay, ohhhh, kneel before me.  Good.”

As Jessica slowly kneels, Polly comes down from his face some, mostly so her lower pair of lips are on his mouth and not her whole lower area, to let Sam breathe some and so he can look upward with his eyes.  When Polly sees him looking up, Polly leans forward a little bit and takes Jessica by surprise with a sloppy French kiss on the lips.  Jessica fights to get out of the kiss, put Polly has a strong grip on her.  Jessica taps out too as Polly moves her hands to the exposed boobs and squeezes them… HARD!!!

Polly:  â€œGod I’ve missed stuff like this!!!  OHHHH!  MMMM, you two are PERRRRRFECT!!!”

As Polly squeezes the girl half of the couple, she picks up the pace once again with her butt on the boyfriend’s face.  Soon all of them are tapping out, even Polly, which is something she just doesn’t do.  But for her, she is doing it in pleasure obviously, not pain.  She finally gets up and gets her panties and booty shorts back on.  Jessica moves her own top back up to where it should be and then checks on her boyfriend Sam, who looks very prone and weak down on the deck.

Jessica:  â€œSam baby, please, speak to me!  Are you okay?  I’m so sorry that she wouldn’t let me stop her!”

Polly looks at both of them, quite satisfied with what she’s done.  She gathers up her things and walks away from the two of them, repeatedly telling them the two words she has become the most famous for…

Polly:  â€œYou lost…  You lost…  You lost…”

The girlfriend is able to revive her boyfriend and she softly kisses him and repeatedly tells him that she’s sorry.  Polly listens to it all from around the corner, grinning devilishly from ear to ear.  Once she no longer hears Jessica, Polly goes on her merry way, undoubtedly looking to cause even more mischief and grief for other passengers that have joined her on this Princess Cruise.

\'user

Friday, July 7, 2017
Princess Cruise
By Herself In A Secluded Portion of the Royal Princess Cruise Boat

After a full week of having fun on the Cruise, Polly’s serious side is definitely coming out, as she has gone off all by her lonesome, in a far corner of the boat, in the most upper of decks too.  She has not seen one other passenger or crew member up here, so she knows she is and will be all alone.  With that said she is wearing a pair of sunglasses in order to keep out the sun’s rays… but ONLY the sunglasses.  Otherwise she is sprawled out on a pink beach towel, totally naked, and not afraid to show off everything she has, even though she was reserved about it back on New Year’s Eve.

Though this time she does not have her iPhone in her hand.  She instead has a tape recorder at her side and after being on her stomach some, she rolls over onto her left side and hits play, staying now as she is, actually feeling quite comfortable.  Yet her words, they aren’t comfortable at all towards the current SCW Bombshell Internet Champion.  However they are words that definitely need to get to her, words that ring true and cut deep.

Polly:  â€œMikah, for your sake, I hope you get to hear these words.  I really don’t care if you think I am being nasty when I see them, because you sincerely need to hear every single last one.”

Polly pauses and takes one single deep breath before going forward.

Polly:  â€œYou have said a lot of words towards me, and a lot of things that you thought were hurtful and would throw me off my game.  If you have not noticed, I am still here and I am still ready to not just fight you.  I am ready to destroy and humiliate you, in every way possible.  If you think I’m kidding, just wait and see.  I’m not some little girl that you can talk down to from above.  I am a young woman that just doesn’t care what you have to say, being you say so much meaningless stuff repetitively anyways.  I’m sure you will probably end up getting some other talk show host to probably get a broadcast linked here onto the Cruise to record you saying what you feel needs to be said, and have that said talk show host just agree with you at every turn.  That said, with your appearance on Jimmy Fallon?  That was just pathetic.  Someone famous like Mr. Fallon would not spend time on someone like you, unless if he was forced to do so.  You just aren’t fun enough, or even remotely funny.  Mr. Fallon is a comedian, which is something you will never be.  Heck Mikah, the only thing funny about you is your desperation to just build yourself up while you kick everybody else down.  I’m not going to bother rehashing all of the stuff that you have done in the past either, as you will just do that yourself, and take half an hour completing the feat, just because you want the world to see you as big and bad.  Two things that you just simply are not.”

“You are small Mikah, and even though you don’t want to admit it, you are scared.  From what you have said, you have been inside cages before, but definitely not nearly as many as I have in my lifetime.  I excel inside those as ALL of me comes out when I am in them.  I know that it is my best chance to completely annihilate whoever is put in front of me inside of them, and now that I have you in my sights Mikah, I am NOT letting go!  Even after this Sunday night here on the Royal Princess Cruise, I will ALWAYS nip away at your heels and bite away at your leg!  Make no mistake about it, but you should know by now, I am not doing it to be like you.  I am coming after you to END YOU and everything you have built yourself up to be.  I will never be Mikah version two, and I am COMPLETELY fine with that!  I can’t think of another soul on this planet, in this universe actually, that would want to be you.”

She takes a breath and looks down at herself.  Softly she sighs, then continues on, having gotten rid of the old breath and taken in a fresh one.

Polly:  â€œNow with that out of the way, I am sure there will be a long-winded retort, but go ahead, retort away.  It will mean nothing.  Moving on, the last time I got to look in your eyes, it was priceless Mikah.  Really.  It was because you know that I have arrived, even though I have taken a couple of cheap losses against you.  You know that one day you are going to be bested by me, Polly Playtime.  You know that that one day is going to be right here on the Princess Cruise.  You know that your mostly lame-duck SCW Bombshell Internet Championship reign will come to an end.  It will be Sam Marlowe’d, by yours truly!”

“It is so going to suck for you when “Petty”, as you call me, takes that championship from you.  But hey, you won’t have to complain to Jimmy Fallon about having to tote around the extra weight.  It’s just sad that you see it as a hassle to carry around.  I was PROUD to carry it around and I WILL be proud to once again do so.  Furthermore, if it is such a hassle, you are basically saying Sin City Wrestling is such a hassle to you.  That IS what you are saying!  That championship represents our company Mikah.  If it’s such a bear to you, I have an idea for you.  LEAVE!  The company should not have to carry the championship belt around for its champion.  When you have one you should be showing it off to the world, showing that for at least amount of time, you are the best of a division, that you are on top!  I thought you loved being on top, but guess I’m wrong in that regard.”

Polly sighs and shakes her head.  She takes a few moments of a break before diving back in.

Polly:  â€œIt’s true.  You just love to laugh at others.  Newsflash for YOU Mikah.  Nobody is laughing at me because I didn’t hold the SCW Bombshell World Championship for nine months.  Everyone can see that I am STILL a very young, fresh face here in Sin City Wrestling.  The sun is only rising on my time here, while it’s beginning to set on yours.  I will be at the top again and that is yet again another thing that scares you.  You know that one day and one day soon, you will be forced to eat every single last word that you’ve spat out at me for the past several months.  Those words won’t taste good either, as they will leave a very sour, very bitter taste in that fat mouth of yours!”

“You see Mikah, there is a very good reason for why I don’t rant, rant, and rant some more like you do.  I’m smart with what I say, and yes I have done my research.  Clearly you haven’t, and that’s okay.  Opening your trap is your style.  Sam Marlowe made you live to regret that once, and soon, oh so very soon, I will make you do the exact same thing!  This Sunday night, two nights from now Mikah, it’s all over for you.  At Summer XXXtreme, this little devil is ready to come out there, ready to get in the Hell In A Cell, ready to play, and ready to damage you piece by gosh darn piece.  There will be not a morsel left of you that won’t be destroyed and humiliated, and each bite will taste SOOOOO delicious!  I especially want to taste those oh so yummy tears Mikah!  I want every single last one!  I doubt they won’t ever stop because when you hear me yell down YOU LOST to you, more will come.  And I will get down on a knee and lap them right off of your face as I walk out of the Hell In A Cell cage with not just the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship, but your soul as well!  If you think I’m playing, if you think I’m fibbing, TRY ME!  Because this Sunday is the ONE night where while I do get to play in that Cell against you, I won’t be messing around.  I am coming to change your world, for good.  This Sunday right here on the boat, Playtime will be taken to a whole new level, one that you just aren’t capable of rising to.”

“With this all out there for you to digest Mikah, I will leave you to enjoy this weekend, as you will probably be drunk out of your butt and staggering around as you enter the Hell In A Cell cage against me Sunday night.  Just enjoy every single last drop, because at Summer XXXtreme, the bottle will end up empty for you, and YOUR new SCW Bombshell Internet Champion will be Polly Playtime.  Playtime now.  Playtime to the future.  Playtime ALWAYS, until I choose for it all to come to an end...”

Polly moans, closes her eyes, and then rolls over completely onto her back now.  She moves her shoulders up some so they glisten in the sun.  She reaches out to her left and shuts off the tape recorder, now just clearly wanting to enjoy some time to herself, before she gets to ultimately enjoy herself inside Hell In A Cell, and enjoy herself in taking Mikah down the exact way she wants to… until she chooses to stop.

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Mikah Vs Polly Playtime
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 11:56:11 PM »

\'user

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "ISSUES."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME:7
SCENE i
REC•

THURSDAY, JULY 6, 2017
10:05 am

Mikah pouts as she sits on the edge of the bed in the suite she had booked.  She was not really enjoying her time on the boat and would much rather be at home in Illinois.  Or she’d rather have Drake here on the boat with her but he had made that apparent that that was not going to happen at all.  She was supposed to be waiting for him to call her on Skype so they could video chat and it was supposed to be at 10 am her tie.  He was already five minutes late and pushing her buttons.  She lies back on the bed and stares up at the ceiling.  She couldn’t place her finger on it but for some reason she was annoyed and she only hoped that when she saw Drake’s face on the screen that the feeling would go away.

She groans as she checks the time again and it reads 10:10.  Now he was ten minutes late and it was really starting to bother her.  Where was he?!  It’s not like she had all day to wait around on him.  She tosses her phone on the bed behind her and jumps a bit as the screen to her laptop starts to ring.  She moves into a more comfortable position before clicking the accept video call button.

;;MIKAH    â€œTen minutes later…”

Drake rolls his eyes at his wife’s attitude before he offers her a small smile, in which she doesn’t return.  She wasn’t sure why but she wasn’t feeling the annoyance go away.  So she could only imagine how this video chat was going to go.

::DRAKE    â€œSorry, babe.  I had something to do.”

She tries not to roll her eyes but she can’t help it.  She then forces herself to smile at her husband.

;;MIKAH    â€œOkay.”

Drake audibly sighs from his end of the camera, looking at his wife through the screen.

::DRAKE    â€œDoesn’t really sound like you believe me, babe.”

She shrugs her shoulders and looks at him, tilting her head to the right.

;;MIKAH    â€œMaybe.  Maybe not but it’s not like I have a lot of time to sit here and Skype with you babe.  I didn’t think it was such a crime to want to talk to my husband and see his handsome face.  Guess I was wrong.”

She makes a face before moving to lay on her stomach to talk to her husband, even if the conversation wasn’t going the way she had originally thought it would, it was better than not talking to him.

::DRAKE    â€œDo you always have to do that shit?”

She raises an eyebrow at him.

;;MIKAH    â€œWhat shit?”

He just gives her a look as if he was saying that she knew what he was talking about.

::DRAKE    â€œYou know what I’m talking about, Mikah.  I know you’re not really a bitch, you don’t have to pretend to be one.”

She narrows her eyes at him.

;;MIKAH    â€œMaybe I wasn’t being a bitch, Drake.  Maybe I was expressing how there’s a lot going on on this boat and you being ten minutes late to this, pushes everything back.  But instead, I get called a bitch.”

This time it was his turn to roll his eyes at his wife.  It was something that he didn’t normally do but he chose to take a page from his wife’s handbook.

::DRAKE    â€œBut instead of saying that to me, you said in a way that you knew I’d take it as you being a bitch.  So you did it intentionally.”

She lies her head down, burying it in the sheet on the bed before lifting her head up to look at her husband’s face.  She didn’t want to argue with him, but she didn’t feel like there was much of a choice right now.

;;MIKAH    â€œDo you think I want to argue with you, Drake?”

She gives him a serious look.

::DRAKE    â€œSeems like it, you’re doing it right now.”

She groans before burying her face in the sheets again.  She wasn’t sure why that this was what they were going to talk about today.  She almost wanted to just end the call and go back to sleep and hopefully re-start the day.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt wasn’t my intention to start an argument with you, Drake!  For fuck’s sake!”

She moves so that she’s sitting up and sits so that she’s in a criss-cross applesauce style.  She looks at him, looking over his face before looking down at her lap.

::DRAKE    â€œIt might not have been your intention but I guarantee that starting a conversation with ten minutes later, isn’t going to start a cheerful conversation.”

She sighs and pulls her long blonde hair up into a ponytail, the tank top she was wearing rising up to show a bit of her toned stomach.  She just wanted to stop arguing with him as the argument came out of nowhere but she was too stubborn to apologize.

;;MIKAH    â€œWhatever, Drake.”

He laughs and shakes his head.

::DRAKE    â€œReally babe? Whatever?!”

She looks at him and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH    â€œI don’t know what else to say to you, Drake.  I don’t want to fight with you because I just want to see your face but yet, all we are doing is arguing right now.  Is it such a horrible thing that I miss my husband and just want to have a simple conversation with him?”

He sighs as she tries to paint him as the bad guy.

::DRAKE    â€œMikah, come on.  Don’t do that.”

He runs a hand over his face as she starts to look a bit sad.  She didn’t want to spend her time on Skype with him, arguing over something as trivial as what they were arguing about.

;;MIKAH    â€œDo what?!”

He looks at her, giving her that look that she knew so well.

::DRAKE    â€œYou know what, Miks.  Do you think I want to argue with my gorgeous wife?!  No, I don’t but yet, here we are.”

Mikah sighs before looking at Drake’s face on the screen of her laptop before looking around, trying to think of what could possibly make it better, if anything.

;;MIKAH    â€œBut we could stop arguing at any point….”

She offers him a hopeful smile before looking back at her phone as it vibrates on the bed.  She ignores it before turning back to look at her husband’s face on the screen of her laptop.

::DRAKE    â€œWe could but what’s the likelihood of that?”

He raises his eyebrows at her and she sighs before shaking her head at him.  She wasn’t sure if it was the literal distance between them or if they were both in sour moods.  But it didn’t seem like anything was going the way that she wanted it to go.

;;MIKAH    â€œSeriously?  We don’t have to sit here and argue over literally nothing, Drake.  It’s a bit ridiculous.”

She rolls her eyes again, something she really didn’t have much control over and it was pretty much involuntary for her.  He groans a little bit.

::DRAKE    â€œYou started it, babe.”

She lets out a breath that she hadn’t known she was holding and she looks over, out the window at the ocean.  She didn’t like being on the boat that much but she knew it was because she missed her husband.  She hadn’t been out of her room that much; only on Monday and Tuesday and then she didn’t even spend that much time with anybody other than Despy and his family on Monday.

;;MIKAH    â€œYeah, I know.  But I was just annoyed, okay?  I’m sorry.”

There were times that she apologized and there were times where she couldn’t apologize.  This was one of those times where she wanted to apologize just so she could spend a few happy minutes witht her husband and not arguing about something that didn’t matter.

::DRAKE    â€œAre you really, babe?  Or are you just saying those two words so that the conversation will be dropped?”

She gives him a look and shakes her head at him.

;;MIKAH    â€œI thought you knew me better than that, Drake.  I thought you knew that I don’t apologize to somebody unless I actually mean it.”

She watches as he shrugs his shoulders up and down and she tries to figure out what room of the house he was in.

::DRAKE     “I guess I never paid attention to how much thought you put into an apology since you don’t do it often.”

She runs her fingertips through the top of her head, trying not to get frustrated with him.

;;MIKAH    â€œI only apologize when I mean it, Drake.  You should know that and if I’m apologizing to you, that must mean that I mean it.”

She smiles softly at him and only receives a half of one back.  She sighs and grabs the laptop and moves so that she’s sitting at the desk in her room.

::DRAKE    â€œIt’s just frustrating, babe.  I feel like I can’t be even a little late to something because you’ll have a fit over it if I do.”

She sighs again and looks at the camera, trying to look him in the eyes the best that she could given the circumstances.

;;MIKAH    â€œAnd I said I’m sorry, Drake.  I can’t take back what I said, I can only apologize about it and try to move past it and learn from it.”

She moves so that she can sit criss-cross legged in the chair to continue to video chat with her husband.  Her annoyance was slowly slipping away and she could only hope he wasn’t going to be difficult about it.

::DRAKE    â€œYeah, whatever.”

She shakes her head before leaning back and folding her arms over her chest.  She could already sense that things weren’t going to shape up for them.

;;MIKAH    â€œSeriously, Drake!?  I’m trying to apologize to you and show you that I’m sorry but you’re going to whatever me?!”

She was growing irritated again.  She didn’t understand how he couldn’t see it.

::DRAKE    â€œYou whatever me all the time, babe.  How does it feel?”

She glares at him before rolling her eyes and looking away from him.  She didn’t want to get too mad at him but at the same time, she wanted to smack him.  It was a conflicting feeling.

;;MIKAH    â€œHowever you think it feels babe.”

She was struggling to not be a bitch to him even though everything within her screamed at her to do so.  She knew that it was a work in progress.

::DRAKE    â€œWell, I guess it’s been nice arguing with you but I’ve gotta go, babe.”

She just offers him a small smile, a disappointed one but a smile nonetheless.

;;MIKAH    â€œOkay...love you.”

She had tried to make it a point to say it to him after every time that they ended the call.

::DRAKE    â€œLove you too.”

He clicked the end call button and she sits there in silence for a minute or two.  At least he had said it back and that counted for something, right?  She couldn’t only hope so.  However, she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong and that something bad was going to happen.  She was going to go up to the main deck of the boat and maybe just lay out by the pool but something was keeping her from doing so.  She sighs before shutting her laptop and getting up and walking back over to the bed.  She wasn’t ready to go look around the boat and she wasn’t sure she was still okay with Drake.

She knew that she loved her husband but she wasn’t sure that the video call ended on good enough terms.  She was trying her best not to overthink it but it wasn’t quite working.  She crawls back into the bed and snuggles into it, grabbing her phone and checking to see what it had vibrated about.  She just sighs and tosses the phone again, finding nothing of importance on the device.

;;MIKAH    â€œMaybe I’ll just take a nap.”

She knew that she hadn’t been up long anyways but she didn’t care.  She wasn’t going to go socialize and she didn’t want to do anything else, so she figured that she’d just take a nap.

TWO HOURS LATER

Her eyes open and she looks around, almost lost for a moment before feeling the gentle lull of the ship.  She sighs, instantly remembering where she was and instantly remembering that she didn’t want to be there.  She stretches before getting up and walking into the bathroom of the ship and freezes when she hears a knock at her door.  She wasn’t expecting anybody to come knocking at her door.  She looks in the mirror at her slightly dissheveled look before running her fingers through the messy hair and then quietly walking to the door.  She had secretly hoped that it was Drake coming to surprise her but she knew deep down that he wasn’t going to be on the boat.

She moves over to the peephole of the door and looks out and sees Kris Halich standing there, looking a bit upset.  She hesitates, trying to decide if she wanted to open the door or not.   She did consider him a friend but she was dealing with her own turmoil as she kept thinking back to the conversation with Drake and how horribly it had went.  And she didn’t want to leave her room to go mingle with people she probably didn’t even like.

±±KRIS    â€œMikah!?  Are you in there?!”

She stays quiet, not wanting to answer him even though he looked like he needed a friend.  She wanted to be that person but she didn’t want to dump her own issues on him because they were minor and relied on just a “feeling” that she had.  She jumps as he bangs on the door again.

±±KRIS    â€œI KNOW that you’re in there, Mikah!  You haven’t left your room all week practically.”

She frowns and wants to call out that she did too leave her room on Monday and Tuesday but she didn’t want to let him know that she was really there.  She takes a deep breath before sitting on the floor, her back against the door.  She wanted him to open the door but she wanted to be alone to try to deal with her thoughts and feelings.  It was a complicated mess.  

She flinches again as he kicks the door in frustration before she hears him walk away from her room.  She relaxes back against the door before looking around her overly large room.  She had booked the room back when she had thought Drake was going to go with her.  But he had backed out at the last minute and she hadn’t found anybody to replace him, not that she’d wanted to replace him anyways.  Her phone starts to ring and she gets up and goes over to the last place she had thrown it at and sees that Drake is trying to video chat with her.  She smiles at the thought before sitting on the edge of the bed and swipes the video camera image to accept the call.  She holds the phone so that he could see her face and offers him a smile.

;;MIKAH    â€œHey, babe!”

He smiles back at her and she relaxes, feeling almost instantly better when he doesn’t scowl at her.  Sometimes it was hard to read her husband and what he was feeling.

::DRAKE    â€œHey babe.  I just thought I’d check in with you again…”

She smiles again at him, her mood having improved alot since the last time they had spoken on Skype.

;;MIKAH    â€œGood, I miss you.  A lot.”

She lies back on the bed, holding the phone up so she can look at his face and so that he can see her as well.  Video chatting wasn’t something she had really been good at until their marriage.  They had done a lot of video chatting lately.

::DRAKE    â€œI miss you too.”

He smiles at his wife and Mikah smiles back.  The argument from before seemingly gone and their dispositions toward one another were back on track.

;;MIKAH    â€œHow’s Illinois?”

He shrugs his shoulders as he looks at her.

::DRAKE    â€œThe same as it was when you left, I guess.  Not much has changed except it’s hot here.”

She wrinkles her nose at him and shakes her head, trying to get a piece of her hair out of her face.

;;MIKAH    â€œYeah, because you’re there.”

She blows him a kiss and wrinkles her nose again at him.  He chuckles before she watches as he lays back on the couch, getting comfortable.

::DRAKE    â€œI know we had some issues earlier…”

She tenses up just a little bit before nodding her head, agreeing with him.  She hadn’t wanted it to come up but it had.

;;MIKAH    â€œI know...but I don’t want to have those issues right now.  I just want to talk to you and not argue with you, okay?”

He nods his head, agreeing with her finally.

::DRAKE    â€œOkay.  So how’s the boat?’

She shrugs her shoulders at him.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt’s alright; nothing different from the last couple of years.  But I really wouldn’t know as I’ve been in my room pretty much the entire time.”

She knew that she should’ve gone out and socialized with the fans a little more but she just couldn’t make herself do it.

::DRAKE    â€œWeren’t you supposed to go to some fan events?”

;;MIKAH    â€œProbably but I didn’t feel like it.”

She shrugs her shoulders once again.  She knew that she probably had some sort of obligations that she was supposed to fill but she just didn’t care.

::DRAKE    â€œCouldn’t you get in trouble for that?”

He chuckled as he shakes his head at his wife’s antics.  She really didn’t care if she did get in trouble; they couldn’t make her do something that she didn’t want to do.  Plus, people were calling her a lazy champion, she might as well act like one.

;;MIKAH    â€œProbably, but I don’t really care.  Sitting here and talking to you is a much better option.  Plus you’re better looking than most everybody that’s on the boat.”

She flashes him a flirty smile.

::DRAKE    â€œDamn right.”

She laughs and looks at him, studying his face.  She knew that it was impossible to forget his face, but sometimes she felt like she was going to.

;;MIKAH    â€œI wish you were here.  We could be doing naughty things right now.”

She winks at him and he gives her a mischievous look back.  She blushes a bit, surprised that her husband could still make her blush.

::DRAKE    â€œWe could still do some naughty things.  Sexy, naughty things.  All you have to do is remove your top…”

He winks at her and she giggles before shrugging her shoulders.

;;MIKAH    â€œShould we?”

He nods her head and she grins before easily removing her top.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "NO MORE RULES."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME: 2
SCENE ii
REC•

FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2017
10:00 p.m

Somehow she had managed to book a pool all to herself and had a screen set up at one end of the pool where a movie could be played on it via a projector.  She had managed to get it all set up without leaving her room until this moment.  She knew how to get what she wanted and all she had to say was that she wanted several people in the pool so she could sit up on the lifeguard perch.  However, she was started to rethink this idea she had because the one piece red swimsuit was driving her a little insane.

She carefully climbs the ladder to sit in the lifeguard chair and easily finds a comfortable spot.  Her blonde locks were in a singular french braid and she had no shoes on her feet.  She wasn’t sure what this idea was going to come of but she was going to try it.  The Cameraman had already grumbled about finding an easy way to record her but he had managed to figure it out.

;;MIKAH    â€œStop for a minute, please.  Close your eyes.”

The smile radiates off of her face as she looks over the people that were in the pool.  They had set up bright lights to keep the pool illuminated since they wouldn’t allow her to shut the pool down during the day because it would be an “inconvenience” for the other guests.  Whatever.

;;MIKAH    â€œPicture this, if you will Petty.”

She sits up a little straighter, fixing the slouch she had begun to sit in.  She pushes her Ray Ban Sunglasses back up her nose and looks around the pool.

;;MIKAH    â€œSunday is here and you’re getting ready for the match, Petty.  The match that you had requested but most definitely didn’t deserve because you didn’t finish the other matches you’d requested….but let’s get back on topic.”

She adjusts the top of the swimsuit, growing irritated with it as the minutes pass by her.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou’re lying flat on your back in the middle of the ring, your forehead bloody and your mouth spitting out the blood that my legs had done to you because you hadn’t listened.  You chose to be naive and not listen to any of the warnings.  Just like these people in this pool right now.  Do you think any of them have listened to anything that was told to them?  Do you think that any of them read the signs that are posted around the pool for their safety?”

She reaches up and raises the sunglasses away from her eyes for a moment.

;;MIKAH    â€œNo because most people don’t seem to think about the precautions that should be taken before entering a pool.  Just like how you won’t be thinking of the precautions you should be taking before our match.  Have you lined up a doctor?  A surgeon, to be precise?”

She tilts her head to the side, staring into the camera over the top of her glasses.

;;MIKAH    â€œAre you wondering why you are going to need a surgeon after our match, Petty?”

She raises her eyebrows and smirks.

;;MIKAH    â€œI’ll tell you why, don’t worry Petty.  I know you can’t figure things out on your own, just like how you can’t come up with your own ideas.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH    â€œI plan on destroying your vocal chords on Sunday so that nobody has to listen to you speak ever again.  Because I don’t know how anybody can stand the sound of your voice.  It’s worse than nails on a chalkboard and you should look into getting that changed.”

She gives the camera a fake smile before looking around the pool and sighing as she leans back against the chair.

;;MIKAH    â€œSee I know that you don’t follow rules, Petty.  Which means in a sense that you don’t even follow laws.  You said you wanted to kill me and you seemed pretty serious about doing so as you had said you wanted to KILL my life as I know it.  That sounds pretty serious and you could be imprisoned for up to five years for doing such a thing.  I’m partially worried for me life…”

She tries to keep a straight face but ends up busting out in laughter.

;;MIKAH    â€œI’m sorry, I almost took you seriously for a second but then I remember who you are and it just made me laugh again.  I  don’t know how anybody takes you seriously, Petty.  You seem to be interested in something for about two minutes then your attention span is on something else.  It makes me wonder if you have ADHD.”

She makes a face before she looks around the pool once more.  The people were still swimming and messing around.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou seem to think that I want to be on this boat, Petty.  You talked about how you thought that I would think that this is a vacation for me.  Do I look like I’m having fun?  Does it look like I have any fun while being on this boat?  Exactly, I haven’t had one ounce of fun except for the short amount of time that I had spent with my pal Despy.”

She smiles at remembering her birthday with her pal Despayre.

;;MIKAH   “You know, you had said that you’d find me on this boat and I waited, and waited for you to find me but yet, you never did.  So I’m confused….”

She furrows her eyebrows together and presses her lips together, moving her eyes back and forth a few times as she thinks.

;;MIKAH    â€œEither you’re really stupid or just an idiot.  Because I posted a picture of my room on Twitter and had said which room I was staying in and you could have easily found me but you didn’t even look for me like you said that you did, now did you?  And what does that make you, Petty Polly?”

She smirks again at the camera.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt makes you a big, fat liar.”

She pauses, looking down at the pool again, making sure that the people were doing okay.  She wasn’t a certified lifeguard but she knew the basics.

;;MIKAH    â€œAlso, I am above.  I have three wins against you, Petty.  I mean, that is why you refused to tag Ryan Keys’ hand at the last Climax Control, right?  Because you already knew that you were going to lose.   I know that you don't like losing but you kind of did lose.   But losing is what you know Petty.   Especially when it comes to me because a fourth match isn't going to make it any easier for you.””

She presses her lips together and giggles a little bit.

;;MIKAH    â€œWhat’s degrading about you, Petty is that you seem to think that you’re some big star  here in SCW and that people actually come to see you.  I don't think I've ever seen a sign that says Polly Playtime.  But maybe I'll see a sign this weekend that says Polly want a new career.  I mean after all, you will have to find something to do in your spare time when you realize that you are a fraud.  And everybody else will realize it too if they haven't already.”

;;MIKAH    â€œI wish that you could see how pathetic and ridiculous you look, Petty.  You look like a twelve year old girl instead of a grown ass woman and then you have the audacity to think that you’re something special because you took the championship away from Melody Grace.  You held it for twenty some days and I know I like to brag about my championship reign but at least my championship ring had a little bit of merit. You walk around here thinking your shit don't stink and I'm not even sure why. What have you done that's been impressive?  What was the last thing you did that had somebody's mouth drop open in shock?  I mean other than being obsessed with me.”

She makes a face that would make you think that she’s disgusted with just the thought and she probably was.

;;MIKAH    â€œ I can't really blame you for being obsessed with me I mean look at me compared to you... there's not much comparison is there?  I'm pretty sure if you and I had a little bikini contest I'd win hands down.  Because men like women's bodies not children's bodies.   And if they like little children’s bodies, you should probably be worried. Because that means there something wrong through the head but then again anybody that likes you probably is wrong in the head.”

She stretches in the chair, arching her back a bit to do so.

;;MIKAH    â€œJust thinking about facing you again Petty is driving me crazy. How could anybody face the same person so many times without growing bored of them?  And it's not because I'm scared of you because obviously I've beaten you three other times.  And who could really be scared of a twelve-year-old anyway?”

She glances around the pool before looking over the side of the ship to gaze at ocean.

;;MIKAH    â€œ I am sure that you're having a great time here on the boat. Because this seems just like your type of place. Granted most of the people on here don’t really like you because they find you annoying and that's coming from me.  I don't have a lot of friends and that's okay because ones I do have are better than almost everybody on this boat.  And you might think that Kris Halc is your friend, but I can guarantee that he hates your fucking guts.”

She scowls a bit before leaning forward.

;;MIKAH    â€œ you want to criticize me my past choices my past races got me to where I am in this company today.   Mark and I might not see eye-to-eye but he can trust me to show up and do my job whether it's  up to the standards  that those other idiots hold me to.   they don't seem to think that I can do whatever I want but you don’t hold the Bombshell Championship as long as I did without having a little bit of freedom.   What kind of freedom you ask?  It's that freedom that  lets me do what I want when I want.  Obviously there are still some things that I can’t do and won’t do but Mark isn’t going to question my work ethic because he knows that I can get shit done.  I did it for nine fucking months and while you want to spout out that I only defended it at two Climax Controls, I defended it at every fucking Supercard and won at every one but the last one.  I was unbeatable for my entire nine month championship reign.  I had people going on strike because they couldn’t beat me and had to try to get me fired so they could have a little bit of hope at having a chance to hold that championship.”

She narrows her eyes at the camera.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou want to try to discredit that championship reign?  Go for it, you won’t do it.  Because you can’t compare your reign to mine because yours doesn’t amount to fucking shit.  It’s as pathetic as you are, Petty.  You’ve only proved that you’re worthless in this company and I can’t wait to slam your face into the side of the hell and cell and grate it across the side, making the blood spray out to teach you how idiotic you are to have been asking for this match.”

She smirks a bit.

;;MIKAH    â€œHowever, you chose this match because you thought I’d be scared.  Scared to step into that ring with you with the cage enclosed around us…”

A serious look spreads across her face for a minute or so and she sits there in silence, the sounds of the splashing in the pool around her.

;;MIKAH    â€œIt’s going to backfire on you, Petty.  You’re going to realize that I feel just as home in there as I do in a regular match.  I’m not scared of anything that goes on in that ring.  What I’m scared of can’t happen in SCW.  I’m scared of my daughter dying because things like that happen in life.  I’m scared of the unknown but I’m not scared of facing you in that Hell in a Cell.  I welcome the thought of getting in there with you and beating the fucking shit out of you because you deserve it.  You are going to deserve everything that’s coming to you and I hope everybody in the audience enjoys what I’m about to do to you.”

She smiles as her eyes look down at her legs before slowly looking up at the camera.

;;MIKAH    â€œLet's talk about Mark shall we? You say that you're not one of his pets but I know that what it feels like to be one as pets. I was one of his pets for a while but then I met Drake and things changed. I'm not saying that Mark is a bad boss I'm just saying that he tends to hold somebody's personal life choices against them professionally.  What I do in my personal life should not affect what I do in the ring and you're going to find that out on Sunday.   You’re going to find out just why I held that Bombshell Championship for nine months and that I’m not the bombshell that you want to fuck with.”

;;MIKAH    â€œYou claim you asked for this match just to have it and not for the championship but I don't believe that little act for a fucking second.  You knew that if you asked for the match, Mark would give it to you and he would make it for the championship. Now while you're not the sharpest crayon  in the Box, you’re definitely not as stupid as some of the other Bombshells in the back.  You’re still stupid, don’t get me wrong, you’re just not as stupid as let’s say...Mercedes Vargas or Veronica Taylor.  You knew that if you asked for a trial run, you’d get a shot at the championship.   A plus B equals C, we’re not stupid.  I’m not stupid.”

She just shrugs her shoulders again.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou want to call yourself a humanitarian...but I don’t see how you could be called anything.  You think that you can rid the internet of those vile, disgusting things but it’s not going to happen.  It’s not as easy as you would think but how would you know?  You don’t even have a Twitter account.”

She smirks as she plays with the end of her braid for a moment or so before looking out at the pool.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou seem to be focused on how much I haven’t defended my championship on Climax Control and I’m not sure why you’re obsessed with that little fact.   I’m not a dictator and I’m not the boss; I don’t make demands around here because that is not my job.  My job is to show up, wrestle, and then leave when said job is done.  I don’t make demands or demand for a match to be made.  I do what I’m told to do because I’m not a dictator or a terrorist like you’ve been in SCW.”

She pauses for a moment, wondering if she maybe took it too far with calling Polly a terrorist.

;;MIKAH    â€œI’m starting to think you and Mercedes are the same person because she too likes to make demands. Demands that she has absolutely no right in making because what has she done in the past few months except lose that’s been remarkable?”

She looks around.

;;MIKAH    â€œCan anybody tell me?!”

She continues to look around as if she was actually looking for somebody.

;;MIKAH    â€œI didn’t think so.  She hasn’t done anything remarkable as of lately but be apart of a group that’s going in a downward spiral.  But yet, here you are not even apart of that group and want to pretend that you’re some sort of psychopath…in which we all know that you’re not.  We all know that you like to pretend to be things you’re not.  Like talented.”

She winks at the camera quickly.

;;MIKAH    â€œWhoever told you that you were talented, clearly wanted something out of you.  And you can bet your ass that if it was some guy in a gym that told you had talented, he just wanted in your pants.  And that’s kind of funny, if you think about it.  Because why would anybody want anything to do with a person like you?  A fake, a fraud…”

She shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH    â€œYou say that you like to play games and you seem to think I was hiding from you last week, well come Sunday there will be no hiding, Petty.”

She offers a smile, miniscule smile.

;;MIKAH    â€œBecause come Sunday you and I are going to step into the Hell in the Cell and we’re going to tear each other limb from limb…”

She stands up and adjusts the back of her swimsuit.

;;MIKAH    â€œAnd neither one of us will feel remorse because I’m going to enjoy the sound of your flesh scraping against the metal of the cage.  And your screams will be something that the fans will remember years from now.  And how you’re going to plead for me to stop because you didn’t realize just how brutal I could be in the match….but remember, you asked for this.  You wanted this match and this stipulation so you have nobody but to blame but yourself.”

She glances around, looking at all the people.

;;MIKAH    â€œBecause just like all these people, you don’t know how to follow the rules and play it safe.”

She pushes her sunglasses up and back over her eyes from the bridge of her nose.

;;MIKAH    â€œI hope you’re ready.  And I hope you have a surgeon on speed dial….because you’re going to need it.”

She glances over her shoulder before starting to climb down the ladder that led to the lifeguard chair.

;;MIKAH    â€œCiao.”