Author Topic: Starting out the New Year on the Right Foot  (Read 351 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Starting out the New Year on the Right Foot
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:58:09 PM »
 “I’m bored.”

That’s the sound any parent hates after the holidays. As a parent, I spent a ton of money on my twins, Jessica and Natasha for Christmas, yet I hear “I’m bored” just two days after Christmas. My daughters are entering their thirteenth year on this planet, and have gotten any and everything they’ve ever wanted…yet they’re bored.

The scene opens up to Jordan sitting in the den watching the pre-game show for the college football National Championship Game between SEC Champion, the Auburn Tigers and Jordan’s alma mater, the Florida State Seminoles. Sitting next to him on their comfortable couch is his daughter, Natasha; whom is on her cell phone and just muttered those ugly words, “I’m bored.” Natasha has always been like Jordan. She has a bad temper, attitude, and bad mouth like her father…and she get’s her ADHD from her father.

Jordan turns to Natasha and says: “I just got you a ton of clothes, the Playstation 4, Xbox One…not to mention games to go with it…plus the new Kindle thingy; yet you want to tell me you’re bored!?!?”

Natasha: “Daddy! I don’t know. There’s only so many hours I can devote to a video game. Or watch Vine on my phone.”

Jordan: “Call one of your girlfriends.”

Natasha: “People are being stupid today. I don’t want to talk to anyone.”

Jordan: “Then you better get a job!”

Natasha play hits her dad, then says: “I’m not that desperate…geez.”

Jordan: “Hey you can help me pay for some of these damn bills and Christmas presents.”

Natasha: “Dad, I can’t work, I’m too young!”

Jordan: “Girl…when I was seven I had a full time job!” he says as Natasha bursts into laughter.

Natasha: “Yeah right!”

Jordan: “I did! I had a newspaper route!”

Natasha: “But that isn’t a full time job!”

Jordan: “It was to me!” he says with a sheepish grin. “Get a paper route!” he shouts.

Natasha: Daddy, there are no more newspapers, they’re all dead!”

Jordan thinks for a second, then says: “Good point.” Jordan pauses for a moment then says: “Why don’t baby sit for the neighbor or something?”

Natasha: “I hate kids!”

Jordan perks up and yells: “GREAT!”

A confused Natasha asks: “Why?”

Jordan quickly quells his excitement, then says: “Huh…nothing. No reason!”

Natasha: “You’re silly, daddy!”
Jordan: “But anyways, learn how to sew or knit. Volunteer to a homeless shelter or something.”

Natasha: “I don’t want to do anything like that!”

Jordan: “Well, you’re going to keep being bored. You need to find a hobby. I can’t say do your homework, because you have a 4.0 average.”

Natasha grins from ear-to-ear while she says: “YEP!”

Jordan: “Well, I know you can help your mother and sister out with the dishes.”

Natasha: “I’m not allowed!”

Jordan: “Why not!?”

Natasha: “Because they say I never wash them right!”

Jordan smiles and puts his arm around Natasha, while saying: “You’re just like me! God bless you! I love you!”

Natasha laughs and snuggles into her dad’s chest while saying: “I love you too!” Natasha checks her phone and says: “Are you going to Uncle Rob’s house tonight for your game?”

Jordan: “Yeah, I‘m going to leave here in a minute.”

Jordan and Rob are Florida State alumni. Both men were three time All Americans in track at FSU.

Natasha: “Your team is going to lose!”

A flabbergasted Jordan says: “Why would you wish ill on your old man’s team? You’re suppose to root for my teams!”

Natasha: “I like the other team’s colors better!”

Jordan: “So you think Auburn will win because you like their jersey colors better!?”

Natasha: “Yep!”

Jordan: “It’s people like you who wreck fantasy leagues and tournament brackets because you pick everything off colors or logos…and it’s you horrible people who win fantasy leagues and tournaments! No skill! No effort! Just luck!”

Natasha: “Umm…daddy…what are you talking about!?”

Jordan rolls his eyes, then says: “Nothing sweetie. I have to finish getting ready.”

Natasha: “Okay!”

The scene fades out as Jordan walks out of the room to get ready for the big game.

An hour and a half later, Jordan arrives at his billionaire friend’s penthouse, Rob Anderson, to watch the game. Jordan is decked out in Florida State gear as is Rob…but Rob has on war paint. Throughout the game, Jordan and Rob are nervous wrecks as their team isn’t fairing too well against Auburn. As if they need an excuse to drink, they start drinking heavily during this period of the game. Both men’s spirit has deflated at this point. But things start to pick up for Florida State and they mount a furious comeback. Jordan and Rob are on the edge of their seats as Florida State are in scoring position to get the go ahead score. FSU pulls off the impossible and scores a touchdown and Jordan and Rob burst into thunderous cheers! Jordan, who is drunk, leaps to feet to celebrates, but loses his balances and falls into the coffee table.

Instead of helping Jordan, Rob jumps on top of Jordan and they begin celebrating! After a few minutes Rob and Jordan help each other up and start yelling uncontrollably.

Jordan: “HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

Rob: “GOOD GAAAAWWD! WE’RE GOING TO FUCKING WIN THIS THING!”

Jordan continues: “HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

After a couple of desperation plays, its official: Florida State are the new National Champions of college football!

Rob: “Dude, I was not expecting this!”

Jordan: “I know, I was having a heart attack on that scoring place. Thank god for Winston! He brought us our title!”

Rob: “Dude…we have to go to the parade!”

Jordan: “You god damn right we do! Gas the jet up now, Rob!”

Rob: “I’ll put the call in a few! I’m too excited to do anything! WE FUCKING WON THE NATIONAL TITLE!!! WOO HOO! WOO HOO! WOOO FUCKING HOOO!!!!”

The scene fades out with Rob and Jordan high fiving each other endlessly!

The scene opens up backstage at Climax Control where Miss Rocky Mountains is standing next to Jordan Williams near his locker room. Jordan is wearing his wrestling gear and matching duster. MRM begins the interview after her cue from the camera man.

MRM: “I’m here with a man who needs no introduction, the legend himself, Jordan ‘PS’ Williams. Jordan, tonight on Climax Control, yourself and Ben Jordan team up against former SCW Tag Team Champions, Blood Omen. Can I get your thoughts on tonight’s matchup?

Jordan begins in his boisterous tone: “Miss Rocky Mountains! Tonight the whole world is going to witness even more greatness from Ben and I. Blood Omen, as you mentioned are former SCW Tag Team Champions. They beat the almighty Sinful Obsession. Ended their long reign as champions. A little piece of trivia is Sinful Obsession’s title reign started because they defeated Casey and myself…well, Casey was pinned so there!”

He says as he playfully sticks his tongue out.

“But anyway, Blood Omen is going to be a tough test for us tonight, but a test that we will pass with flying colors. While Ben and I are a new-ish team and Blood Omen are former Tag Team Champions, they still can’t match the individual skill level of Ben and I. We may be great individual talents, but we’re quickly coming together as a team. I was apart of two of the greatest tag teams in the history of this business: Hot ‘n’ Sexy and the Perfect Dynasty. This team feels like it’s headed in that direction.

MRM: “Wait Jordan, isn’t that going too far so soon?”

Jordan: “No, I don’t think so. I’ve been around long enough to know what’s-what. This is special. This is history in the making. Ben and myself are just beginning to blaze the trail of our legacy that will no doubt be a a historic one. Tonight is just the next phase in that. Blood Omen are just stepping stones to that great of achievement of being one of-if not the best tag team in wrestling history. I have a feeling that I’ve only felt two times before…I had it with Hot Stuff and I had it with Billy. Ben and I have already developed great chemistry pretty quickly…just wait until we don’t have to communicate with one-another. That’s how the great teams operate and trust me…that’s how we’ll operate after long.”

Jordan pauses for a moment before continuing.

“It seems since I came back with Ben and made it a priority to reignite the tag team scene, all these teams start popping back up again. Ringo and Mickey, you two pay attention because tonight, Ben and I…which we’re still working on a name. My Bloody Valentine is right around the corner and I want you boys to take note of how Ben and I wrestle as a well oiled machine. But make no mistake about it…at My Bloody Valentine, we won’t be looking to have a classic wrestling match with you two…we’re going to kick the shit out of you, for jumping us a few weeks ago.

“Kain, you and have a little history with each other. You can say whatever you want about me…but one thing you can’t say is that you can beat me…at no point in our little history have you beaten me, Kain. Not in singles…not in tags. Never. You can’t beat me. I’m too fucking good for ya. For all the pain you say you’ll cause people and for as much shit as you talk, you sure can’t back it up. You can beat some of these lowered tiered guys, but you can’t beat a superstar…an icon…a fucking legend such as myself, Kain. But that’s okay, your role is to talk your shit and then get beat. Kain, tonight is no difference. Whether you have a partner or whether you’re by yourself. Your destiny stays the same…win a few against inferior talent, but when its time to step up to the plate against the best of the best…you come up short…every. Single. Time.”

“Frost…we have no real history with each other. Just a couple of matches that I’ve won. Which is how this is going to play out. Like most of my matches usually turn out…with me with. I have to hand it to you…it was a helluva feat beating Sinful Obsession a while ago for the SCW Tag Team Championships. Real impressive. But that was in the past. You two aren’t the same team anymore. Ben and I are more talented than that. Knocking off the former champs will just a minor accomplishment for us. Bigger and better things are to come, I can guarantee you that!”

MRM: “Any last words?”

Jordan: “In closing, everyone is apart of history. We’re documenting our historic rise as a great tag team…match by match. However you want to refer to us: The Jordan’s, Team Jordan, #Legend/FutureLegend. It continues with Blood Omen and then we will move onto those douche bags, Jimmy Ringo and Mickey Carroll. We’re keeping it rolling, baby! We’re the best around!”

The scene fades out as Jordan throws up the double guns pose.

(OOC: I apologize for the quality, but I’ve been in the middle of moving the past couple of weeks and don’t have the time. Sorry to Ben, Kain and Frost)
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]