Author Topic: Agenda  (Read 315 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Agenda
« on: December 13, 2013, 02:43:57 AM »
 The scene opens up to a studio where Ms. Rocky Mountains is prepping for her sit down interview with Jordan “PS” Williams. She is sifting through her papers when Jordan Williams walks into the studio. Jordan has on an expensive tailored made suit with dress shoes that are shined so well, they look like mirrors. MRM stands up and greets Jordan with a kiss on the cheek and Jordan returns the favor. As they exchange pleasantries, Jordan gets mic’d up the interview and MRM finishes her prep work. After a few minutes, Jordan sits in a comfortable, plush chair. MRM is given the nod to proceed with the interview.

MRM in an excited tone: “Jordan, on behalf of everyone in SCW, welcome back!”

Jordan grins and replies: “Thank you Miss Rocky, I sure missed seeing your…”

Jordan eyes gaze at MRM’s cleavage, before looking into her eyes.

Jordan: “I missed your beautiful face.”

MRM: “Awww, thanks Jordan! You’re so sweet! I’ll ask the question that’s on everyone’s mind…why did you come back?”

Jordan: “A few reasons. When I left, SCW was in great shape with the likes of Nick Jones, Drake Green, Simon Jones, Kevin Carter, Ben Jordan, Mickey Carrol, Odette Ryder, Misty, Roxi Johnson, Giani Di Luca, The Fallen and a host of others. When I left, it seemed likes dominoes because mostly everyone left for one reason or another. Once I left, I stopped watching SCW, but then one day I decided to check up on it and I see a bunch of names I’ve never heard of and most of the top names gone. It was like a mass exodus.”

“I didn’t want the possibility of SCW closing down to happen…not to say that it would…but I didn’t want to sit back and watch things get worse. As everyone who follow me on Twitter, know of the mutual admiration and respect that exists between Ben and I. So, I we started talking and set this whole comeback in motion.”

MRM: “What do you see in Ben Jordan?”

Jordan: “He reminds me of a mix between Hot Stuff and myself, honestly. I see the next SCW Heavyweight Champion…I see a future World Champion…I see the next legend and icon in this business.”

MRM: “Wow, that’s high praise.”

Jordan: “It is, I don’t say that about everyone. But Ben has all the tools to be one of the all time greats.”

MRM: “So what do you hope to accomplish this time around?”

Jordan: “Ben and I want to put together a run in the tag team division that hasn’t been seen before in not only SCW, but in wrestling.”

MRM: “That’s a lofty goal.”

Jordan: “It is, but why come back with no plan? Why not try to be the best at anything? No disrespect to Gabriel and Despayre who are probably the best team in SCW history. But I want people to forget they even existed. That’s the type of run I want. When people think best tag team in SCW history, I want them to think Ben and I first.”

MRM: “When you were here last, you also helped with the younger talent. Will you be doing more of the same?”

Jordan: “Absolutely. I love talent development…I ran a highly successful school that produced the likes of the guy who writes the checks around here, my best friend: Hot Stuff Mark Ward, so I have a keen interest in helping out the young guys.”

MRM: “Why is that so important to you?”

Jordan: “It was something that was taught to me from guys like Austin Parker. Always help out the young guys, because one day, they’ll be in your position and it’s the veteran’s responsibility to make sure the business is in good hands…that’s why you mentor the young guys. Austin mentored me and taught me well. So, I’m giving back and doing my part to make sure the business is in good hands.”

MRM: “Anyone in particular you’re looking at?”

Jordan: “Anyone who wants the help. Like Casey Williams employed me to help out with his wrestling school. That’s the stuff I want to see from this generation…be proactive and don’t be afraid to ask a veteran if you want to improve.”

MRM: “Is there anyone you’re looking forward to working with?”

Jordan: “Everyone. But there seems to be this cult following for Ben and I to join up with Simon Jones, Emma Rose and Drake Green. I say…why not? So, if Ben is cool with it, I extend an invitation to Simon, Emma and Drake. I realize Drake isn’t active, but if you’re watching this bro, come on back.”

MRM: “That sounds like a pretty awesome stable…and you have been apart of some great ones.”

Jordan: “Twisted Steel & Sex Appeal, the Perfection Connection and Supremacy. We could be the premiere stable in wrestling history. I surround myself with the best and I consider all of you to be just that…the best.”

MRM: “Wow, you heard it here first, could there be a new stable on the horizon? We’ll see!”

“Jordan, I want to thank you for your time here today, good luck in the next chapter in your long, illustrious career.”

Jordan: “Thank you, I’m looking forward to it.”

The scene fades out.

The scene fades into a shot of a bar near Casey Williams’ school. Inside the bar, Jordan and Casey are drinking a few beers and talking.

Casey: “All of the students are estactic that you’re taking the time to help them out, Jordan. On their behalf, thanks.”

Jordan takes a sip of his beer and says: “It’s my pleasure. It reminds me of when I ran my school. I kind of miss it. But I want to help turn your school into a quality place for people to learn. Ben is excellent at teaching these kids too.”

Casey: “Shit yeah…he’s like a drill sergeant.”

Jordan: “And that’s exactly what they need. I’ll give them the psychological aspect of things, but they’re in good hands with Ben. He’s awesome.”

Casey: “Who knew we could work together again after our feud?” he says with a laugh as he sips his beer.

Jordan laughs then says: “I know, right? You’re not the first enemy I had that I went back and worked with. But all that stuff is water under the bridge. I’m just glad to help out.”

Casey: “Remember that time I choke slammed you off the apron and through the announce table?”

Jordan finishes his beer as Casey finishes that comment, then says: “You won’t let me live that down, huh?” he says with a smile.

Casey with a big grin: “Nope!”

Jordan: “It was one of the great moments on Climax Control, but it hurt like hell.”

Casey: “Remember when I press slammed you from the ring and into the crowd?” he gloats.

Jordan rolls his eyes and says: “Yes Casey, I remember.”

Casey: “Awesome stuff, huh?”

Jordan: “You love reminding of this stuff, huh?”

Casey: “Yes!” he says with a big grin.

Jordan: “Yeah, well…remember all the times you beat me…oh wait…you never have! HA!” Jordan says while sticking out his tongue.

Casey: “Asshole.” he says as he goes back to drinking his beer. “I missed the asshole that is you Jordan.”

Jordan stretches his arms out and says: “It’s good to be back!”

Casey and Jordan laugh and they continue talking as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in backstage at the Boys and Girls Club in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jordan Williams is walking down the hallways when Pussy Willows approaches him with a microphone in hand.

PW: “Jordan, tonight in your return match, you and the Cockney King, Ben Jordan take on the Surf Boys. Can I get your thoughts on tonight?”

Jordan looks at Pussy with a salty look on his face then says: “You’re not even going to say hello, or welcome back; you’re just going to just bombard me with a question?”

PW: “Uhh…I’m so sorry….”

Jordan cuts her off, then says: “Not even going to lube up my entry, huh?”

PW gets a confused look on her face at first, then makes an “ahhh I got it look” on her face as she starts laughing.

Jordan in his vintage boisterous tone: “I’ll answer your question because I know my fans have been wondering all week…what does Jordan ‘Purely Sexy’ Williams think of  our match with the Surf Boys.”

“The Surf Boys are just a backdrop in the spectacle that is Ben and I teaming up for the first time! I have respect for the Surf Boys, they’ve been Elmer’s glue that’s held this tag division together. I’m sure they’ll be up for the challenge, but in the end, they’ll fall to the hands of Ben and myself.”

“Tonight, Ben and I make history. This is our first time teaming up. Surf Boys, you’ll be able to tell your grandkids this story one day, that you were the first opponents of the conglomerate that is Ben and I.

Jordan pauses for a moment then begins to speak again.

“One of the hot topics surrounding the surprise of Ben and I teaming up is, what will be our team name? Will it just be the simple, Jordan Williams & Ben Jordan? The ironic: The Jordans? Or a suggestion that I heard on Twitter that involved a fictional stable: The Pleasure Zone? Or something else? I don’t know. Ben and I haven’t really hashed that out yet, but when we do come up with a name, we’ll let everyone know.”

PW snickers at Jordan’s silly tangent. Jordan too has a hard time keeping a straight face.

“Surf Boys, regardless of what our team name is, just remember one thing, we’re going to come in this match focused and ready to make a statement that we’re here to dominate the tag team division. We’re shooting for an epic run here in SCW and you boys are just the beginning. Why? Because we’re too good for ya!”

The scene fades out as Jordan flashes his trademark cocky grin and walks off camera.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]