Author Topic: Analyzing Everything  (Read 402 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Analyzing Everything
« on: July 13, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »
 The scene opens up to an old, dingy gym some where in the Brooklyn, New York. Inside we see Jordan Williams covered in sweat sitting on an old bench that’s tattered and held together by duct tape. Jordan reaches down to the dirty floor to grab a clear sports bottle filled with water and takes a long, long drink from it. The camera cuts a close up of Jordan’s face after he finishes drinking the bottle. He stares into the camera and then drops his head.

“My loss at Into the Void was stunning…it truly is. As great of a competitor as Simon Hill is, I still can’t believe he beat me. Everyone knows that I, Jordan Williams, the God of Professional Wrestling; should still be SCW Champion. But, I can’t go back into time and change it. I can only change things for the future.”

“Did I take Simon for granted?…maybe, maybe not. Was I looking ahead? Probably. But even at this age, I can still learn things. The thing I learned is, from here on out is leave nothing to chance. Break someone’s will from the beginning. Guess who is the first victim of that new approach? Frost.”

“Frost, another skilled competitor, but he’s no God. But I guess you can say even Gods can be beaten…even gods have weaknesses…”

Jordan shakes his head vigorously.

“I have no weaknesses…I was just looking ahead instead of what was in front of me. Right now, you’re in front of me, Frost. I will do anything to win this match. Whether its clean or dirty. Help from Sasha or no help from Sasha. I don’t care. I will win at any costs. I know we’ve wrestled once before this and I walked away victorious…You’ve gotten better, I hope…I know I did. You’re facing me after a tough loss and I will redeem myself, Frost. You’re in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

The scene fades out as Jordan stares into the camera

The scene opens up to SCW headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada. Inside a media room, Miss Rocky Mountains is about to conduct an interview with Jordan Williams. She’s looking over her notes for last minute reminders as Jordan is getting mic’d up. Jordan has on a business casual outfit with a diamond encrusted watch, griping his wrist. MRM asks Jordan if he’s ready and she gets the nod from the camera man that he’s ready and to begin anytime.

MRM: “Hi, I’m Miss Rocky Mountains, here with an exclusive interview for the SCW website. I’m here with a man whom needs no introductions, Jordan Williams. How are you Jordan?”

Jordan: “I’m fine, I could be better.” he says with a smile.

MRM: “It’s been over a year and a half since you came back to wrestling. How’s it been for you since you came back?”

Jordan: “It’s been a blast. I’m glad I came back, because I’ve had some great times here in SCW.”

“You won the SCW Championship earlier this year, can you talk about what that meant to you.”

“Oh it meant a great deal. To be at the top of any federation is a great accomplishment. When you take into account my age…which mind you isn’t all that old, but in the wrestling world, being 37 is a fossil. Wrestling is a young man’s game, but what people fail to realize is: when Ric Flair was at the top of his game back in the day he was in his late thirties, early forties. Harley Race was still winning World Titles in his forties. Terry Funk won a World Title when he was fifty-something. So the track record shows, while you may not be at your athletic prime, like running a 4.1 forty yard dash, your mind doesn’t age. Your mind gets smarter. I don’t need to be able to jump out of the gym to out wrestle someone. I prove that when I beat these younger guys on a night in and night out basis. But to get back to the original point, winning the SCW Championship, for where I’m at in my career is a great achievement.”

“Since you brought up being ‘old’. What disadvantages does it bring you?”

“Surprisingly not a whole lot in the ring. I’d rather be smart than athletic. I know that’s a weird thing to say, but if you have a sharp mind, knowing how and when to attack your opponent, then you can beat anyone. You don’t need to bench press five-hundred pounds. But honestly, the disadvantages are the things people don’t see. It takes a little bit longer for me to get out of bed, because I’m so sore. I would be sore anyways because I try to put on the best match on the card every time I go out there. But I used to spring right out of bed and run to the gym. I have to have massages everyday. You would think, ‘I would love to get a massage everyday.’ But I need these massages. Trust me, there is no sweet blonde, with a bust size that would put you to shame…”

MRM blushes.

“Rubbing me down with hot oils and exotic lotions; giving me a happy ending when I’m done. It’s some old guy, with the hands the size of a frying pan, who has more hair than George ‘The Animal’ Steele; popping my back, and massaging certain points. I walk away smelling like a car shop, not of potpourri.” he says with a small laugh.

“Wow, that’s interesting.”

“I’m trying to keep my body in tip top shape, because if you take care of your body, it’ll take care of you. So, doing the massages, yoga, and doing general exercises keep me going.”

“You’ve had a lot of nice things to say about the younger generation of talent here in SCW, but also ACW.”

“Because it’s all warranted. My favorite guy of the young dudes is Ben Jordan. He reminds me of a certain friend of mine, who’s from Millwall, that shall remain nameless.”

“He wouldn’t so happen to be the boss around here, would he?” she says, while playing along.

“I can’t confirm or deny that.” he says with a smile. “But seriously, Ben does remind me of Hot Stuff a little bit. I mean he’s Ben Jordan, but he has a little Hot Stuff to him, you know?”

“You two have certainly developed a bromance on Twitter.”

Jordan laughs, then says: “Bromance, huh? Talent recognizes talent and I’m not afraid to tell him that. I admire his abilities and maybe one day, we’ll step into the ring either as opponents or as partners.”

“You know you have that dream match/dream partner card you could play.”

“Ah ha! That’s right, but we’ll see what I’ll do with that.”

“Have you given any thought of who you’ll pick?”

“I have.”

“Any clues?”

“Well, I kicked around some names from the past like Austin Parker and Billy James.”

“As opponents or partners?”

“Either. I haven’t faced Austin in so long, yet we haven’t teamed up in ages either. While we weren’t a regular team, I think we would’ve been on legendary status had we had teamed up on a full time basis. You know us Georgia boys had a great chemistry.”

“The same holds true for Billy?”

“Right. The unique thing about Billy is that we never wrestled each other under any circumstance. In some respect, I’d like to keep it that way…but on the other hand, let’s see who’s better. Can you picture it…

Jordan looks up into air as MRM wonders what he’s doing.

“Jordan ‘PS’ (even though he doesn’t go by that anymore) Williams versus ‘Beautiful’ Billy James…the Perfect Dynasty explodes!!!”

MRM laugh as Jordan sits back in his seat.

“Just like the Mega Powers…even though I never had lust for Kristen.” he says with a laugh.

“No doubt that would be a dream match!”

“Yeah, but I’d like to team up with him one more time too. We were so dominant…undefeated World Tag Team Champions. We were never beaten. Beaten we were never. Unscathed as a team. I don’t know how else I can say we were undefeated.” he says with a laugh.

“I think you have it all covered. Anyone else you’re considering?”

“No not really. Because some of the people I would consider I’ll end up facing or teaming with eventually. Like Nick. I mean, we’ve already faced each other and teamed with each other. Drake Green, I know I’ll end up wrestling him one day.”

“Speaking of Drake Green and Nick Jones, you took to Twitter earlier this week with criticism that their match is taking place on Climax Control.”

“Yes, because we’re in the business of making money. Everyone knows how talented Drake is. Everyone knows how great Nicky is, and they want to see them go at it. Why not build to it, instead of giving it to us right out the gate? They could make a ton of money off this, honestly. To be fair, a lot of rivalries begin with a match with no reason, then it turns a feud. Being the arm chair booker that I am, Nick Jones versus Drake Green would be main eventing the next three super cards with the SCW Championship on the line. This has serious money making potential. Dare I say, this could be the best feud in SCW history if booked properly. Outside of myself of course, they’re the top two in SCW.”

“That’s high praise for Drake Green, who has yet to prove himself in SCW ranks.”

“Doesn’t mean anything to me. Anyone with two eyes and a brain can see Drake is already a top guy, he just doesn’t have a ton of wins in SCW to back it up. But, trust me when I say this, many people will lose to Drake and he will be SCW Champion sooner or later.”

“Wow, that’s a bold statement.”

“Talent recognizes talent. I respect the hell out of him and I look forward to working with him in any capacity.”

“It sounds like you’re very impressed with him.”

“Absolutely…and Simon Jones too. I know he’s an ACW guy and he shouldn’t have beat me for the title, everyone knows this, but SCW and ACW has a ton of talent. The talent level in SCW is at an all time high. That’s why I want to step back and let these guys shine, but it also pulls me back, because I want to work with them.”

“You were on the verge of retiring and recanted it, but when you do, what will Jordan Williams do?”

“Watch my daughters finish growing up. I know that sounds cliché and corny, but it’s the truth.”

“Any hobbies you’re into?”

“Not anything that I would turn into a profession. I mean, I have that club and I can play Humphrey Bogart for the rest of my life and be happy.”

“So no wrestling in your future?”

Jordan shrugs his shoulders, then says: “Maybe. I don’t know. The right opportunity has to present itself.”

“Like?”

“Who knows? Maybe I can talk Billy into running an indy in the South. I’m from Georgia, he’s from Florida where wrestling has thrived for so many years. I think that area is craving a good promotion to run in the area.”

“Really? That would be fascinating.”

“I ran my wrestling academy successfully for so many years, maybe the next step is owning my own promotion…I don’t know though. I would have to have a great partner to run it with.”

“So, if the right opportunity came along, you’d open your own promotion?”

“Yes. Everyone thinks I should stay in wrestling in some capacity. Be it as a talent scout, training like I did before, a booker or own my own promotion. I personally like the booking aspect of it. I certainly don’t have a shortage of jobs in the business when I retire.”

“You have spoke highly of Drake Green, Simon Hill, Ben Jordan and Mickey Carroll. Who else do you see as being top talents down the line?”

“I don’t like answering these questions because if I don’t name everyone, then people will take offense to it. But Kain is one guy I think could really kill it if he continues to improve. I’ve been in the ring with him plenty of times and if he puts its all together, eventually he’ll own the business. He’s a ruthless dude and that’ll serve him well.”

“A fan wanted to know, will we ever see you as Marauder again?”

Jordan smiles and says: “We saw the last of Marauder at New Year’s Rising.”

“Bummer!” MRM says in a disappointed tone.

“I know, but everyone still sees traces of Marauder when I spit the green mist. I was doing that as Marauder. So he lives on in spirit. But going back under the mask? I don’t think so. But…we all know, I can’t control Marauder…he controls me!!!” he says with an evil laugh and raised eyebrows.

“Another fan wants to know, what do you think of the direction SCW is headed?”

“Its going great. I would love to see us expand a bit more. I understand the name is Sin City Wrestling…but we could venture into Arizona and places like that. But in all honesty, I think we have the parts to go national. I know it’ll probably never happen, but the talent is in place for it. They’re ready to be seen by the world, not just certain pockets.”

“A lot of people don’t know, but you’re almost a staff member as is around SCW.”

“Kinda-sorta. I mainly help the young guys in promo work or in the ring before shows. I’m just trying to give back to the business.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means, I had someone helping me when I was coming up and its my turn to do the same. I do it by helping these young ones out whenever they want the help and just being a locker room leader.”

“One last question from the fans. Will Vanessa Sambora-Williams ever return to be your manager?”

Jordan smirks and says: “Yes.”

“Even though you guys are going through a divorce?”

“Yes…I just don’t know when though. But she wants to ringside once or twice more before I hang it up, so yeah…she’ll be back eventually.”

“Last question and we’ll wrap it up. Six months from now Jordan Williams will be…”

“Retired.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely.”

“Doing?”

“Hanging out with my daughters, running my club and working for SCW in some kinda capacity.”

“Anything that interests you?”

“Well, I’m more than happy being behind the scenes. But we can add me to the commentators table and kick Jason out. Or we can leave Jason and it’ll be a ménage trois in the commentators booth.”

“Great idea.”

“Who better than the God of Professional Wrestling to commentate over matches? I know every move. I know what most wrestlers are thinking when they do certain moves. I have a great personality…it’ll be spectacular!”

“So you don’t want to be an ‘authority’ figure?”

“Its played out. I was GCW Commissioner at one point. But Hot Stuff and Christian can continue being the authority figures on camera.” he says with a smile.

“On that note, I want to thank you Jordan for sitting down and doing this interview.”

“It was my pleasure. We’ll have to do it more often.”

The scene fades out as Jordan takes MRM hand and kisses it.

The scene opens up backstage in Bally’s Grand Ballroom in the locker room where Jordan Williams and Sasha are getting ready for Climax Control. Sasha is already dressed and ready to go out for promo but Jordan is still getting ready. As each moment passes by, Sasha is growing increasingly frustrated.

Sasha: “My god, Jordan. You take longer than a woman to get ready.” she says in a pissed off tone.

Jordan puts on his elbow pad and checks his phone, then says: “Hey, I gotta look good, baby.”

“Whatever. But it does not need to take you an hour to put on your gear and tape up.”

“Where’s the fire, Sasha?”

“Huh?”

“What’s the rush?”

“Uh hello? The fact that they said they wanted us to go on a half-hour ago!”

“They’re used to me making them wait. It’s no big deal.” he says dismissively.

“You know, I always heard you were a diva and I thought some of the stories were over exaggerated, but since I’ve been here with you, I can see they were not exaggerating.”

Jordan grabs his boots and sits on the bench, but  before he even puts them on, he starts texting as Sasha folds her arm getting even more pissed.

“Well you know…I know I’m a head case and a ‘diva’ as you say…it doesn’t bother me.”

“It should.”

Jordan lays his phone down for a second…just long enough for him to put on his right boot when he picks his phone up again.

“But it doesn’t, Sasha. I’m a God for Christ’s sake!”

“Okay.” she says impatiently and rolling her eyes.

Sasha then gets up and power walks over to Jordan and then snatches his phone out of his hand.

“Hey!” he says as he stands up. “Give me my phone back!” he whines.

“I will once you get done getting ready.”

“But I want my phone back.” he says in the tone of a whiny child.

“If you don’t get ready, I will break this damn phone…now Get. Ready!”

Jordan plops onto the bench with his arms folded and lipped poked out as he says: “Fine!”

Sasha slightly bends over and pinches Jordan’s cheek really hard and says: “Poor baby…now GET YOUR ASS DRESSED!” she screams.

Jordan gets a puppy dog look on his face as he starts putting on his boots, the says:“Why do you have to be so heartless, woman?”

“If I didn’t stay on you about things we would never get anything accomplished, that’s why.”

“Ugh.”

The scene fades out as Jordan begins lacing up his boots.

The camera pans around the crowd  in the Bally’s Grand Ballroom for a bit before focusing on the entrance and the aisle where the fans have flags and banners lined up that say “Marauder-gun”, “Emerald Dragon”, and “Jordan Williams” in Japanese characters, when "Subconscious" hit’s the PA System. The crowd erupts into cheers. The ever ominous Sasha walks out from behind the curtain first, standing with her hands on her hips as she glares at the crowd. Jordan emerges from behind Sasha and the fans reactions grow louder. Jordan throws up the double guns pose as Sasha begins walking down the aisle, with Jordan following behind her. Jordan has his arms up in the air, with his trademark smirk etched across his face. Sasha walks up the steps as Jordan climbs onto the apron. Jordan holds the ropes open for Sasha, but she just glares at him. Jordan shrugs his shoulders, then leaps over the top rope effortlessly. Jordan climbs onto the middle turnbuckle as Sasha climbs into the ring and stands next to Jordan with her arms folded, again glaring at the crowd. Jordan throws the double guns pose up again as the fans rock the arena with thunderous cheers. The ring announcer hands him one as Jordan waits for the cheers to die down. After a few minutes of the fans chanting “JORDAN! JORDAN! JORDAN!”, he tries to speak over them, but the cheers get louder and louder. Jordan applauds the crowd as they continue cheering for him.

“You know sometimes in life you have plans to do or to do that. Then there are times that those plans go sideways, for whatever reasons and you change. That happened to me. I had plans on retiring from active competition when I lost the SCW Title and here I am still wrestling.”

The fans clap and cheer.

“Tonight I take on the masked man Lucian Frost, whom I’ve beaten before here in SCW. Tonight’s match will be no different. I don’t lose two matches in a row, Frost. The opponents can be complete opposites, but I have never lost two matches in a row and I don’t intend on starting now. A few fans walked up to me today and asked me to put on the Marauder mask when I face you tonight. Marauder will stayed buried for tonight, Frost, but make no mistake about it, the intensity that I bring to the table when I’m Marauder will be brought tonight. Not because Marauder is taking over again…”

Jordan looks at the crowd as they chant “MARAUDER! MARAUDER! MARAUDER!”

“It’s because I lost a match in which I shouldn’t have lost. Simon Jones is walking around with a title that belongs to me, so I’m pissed, I’m angry and I’m going to take it out on you, my man. Nothing personal, it’s just business, Frost.”

Jordan pauses as the crowd claps at his comment.

“I don’t know if I’ll get a rematch for the SCW Championship, but I guarantee that I’ll make my case to receive another shot for the title and Frost, I’m going to do that at your expense. Again, it’s nothing personal…it’s just business.”

Jordan looks at Sasha who nods her head.

“Frost, I know you want to climb the rankings here in SCW and that’s fine, but tonight just won’t be the night. I’m on a mission to prove to everyone that my loss was a fluke and that I should still be SCW Champion. I have no doubt that you will try your best, but it won’t be enough. I am the better wrestler and I will show it tonight, as I do every night. I’m not looking past you Frost, I’m solely focused on beating you. I will accomplish that here in Reno.”

The fans cheer at the cheap pop.

“That was totally unintentional, by the way!” he says with a smirk.

The fans laugh as Jordan shrugs his shoulders.

“By any means necessary…I will get the job done. I’m going to tell you how you get beat Frost. While you’re trying to get up from a devastating move I just hit you with. I’m going to be in the corner…”

Jordan walks over to one of the turnbuckles.

“I’m going to stomp my foot slowly.”

Jordan starts to stomp his foot while the crowd claps in unison.

“Then I’ll pick up the pace.”

Jordan stomps his foot faster.

“And when you get up.”

Jordan runs and mimics his move as the fans erupt into cheers.

BAMI turn your lights out with Boma Ye. 1..2..3...Thanks for coming Frost, your night will have ended. Why? Because I’m too good…”

The crowd finishes off Jordan catchphrase with: “FOR YA!!!” as “Subconscious” hit’s the PA as the scene fades out.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]