Author Topic: #lifeofarealsinner  (Read 942 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
#lifeofarealsinner
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:58:31 PM »
 “They say that the Seven Deadly Sins are those transgressions fatal to spiritual progress. I’d like to respectfully disagree. I’ve stated before, I am all the sins wrapped in one body…I don’t need a group to represent that. I am the seven sins. Those are not fatal to my spiritual progress. Guess what? I’m doing just fine. God loves me just as much as I love him. I’m successful and I’m happy. You’ll see what it’s like to sin every single day of the week and still be happy. Let‘s start with my favorite…”

LUST

The scene opens up to a shot of Jordan’s apartment in the West Village in the early evening. The camera cuts to inside Jordan’s steamy bathroom where he is standing in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a light blue colored towel. Jordan takes his hand and wipes the steam covered mirror with his hand so he can see himself. Jordan looks deeply in the mirror before cracking a smile. He then grabs a can of shaving cream and sprays a medium sized amount of gel in his right hand and then starts applying the cream to his face. Jordan washes his hand of the cream and grabs his razor and begins shaving. After five minutes, Jordan finishes shaving and puts his razor back in its compartment. Jordan grabs a hand towel and wipes the excess cream off his face. He then grabs some aftershave and applies it to his face. He puts his hands in the sink and rinses his hands off. At the time he finishes, his phone on the counter starts vibrating. A smile comes across his face as he answers the phone.

“Shanice, how are you!?”

Jordan met Shanice at his surprise house warming party that Rob threw for him, without Jordan knowing a few weeks back.

“I’m doing great. I’m almost at your place.”

“Beautiful! George will let you up!”

“Sounds good!” she says with a giddy tone.

Jordan ends the call and walks out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He has his suit he will be wearing hanging on the door. Jordan grabs the suit down and returns to the bathroom. He begins to putting the suit on, one piece at a time. Before he zips up his pants, Jordan sprays cologne “downstairs” with a grin on his face. As Jordan puts his wife beater on, he puts on deodorant and then sprays his chest with cologne. Jordan finally finishes putting his suit on and he walks out of the bathroom back to his room to grab a pair of matching dress shoes. He walks out of the room and into the living room. Jordan starts straightening things up as Shanice is bringing dinner over to his apartment for them to eat and watch a movie.

Forty five minutes later, Shanice is at Jordan’s place. The two are sitting at Jordan’s kitchen eating Mongolian barbeque over a candle light.

Jordan: “How is it working for Rob?”

Shanice works for Jordan’s friend, Rob Anderson’s financial company.

“Once you get past his sexual innuendo’s, which I’m sure has to be illegal at this point in society, he’s not that bad of a boss, actually!”

“Rob making sex jokes? I’m shocked I tell ya! Shocked!” he says sarcastically as Shanice laughs.

“How is he as a friend?”

“Once you get past his sexual innuendo’s” he says as they both laugh. “He’s a great person though. I’ve known him since college and we’ve had some adventures. He’s so damn generous. Too generous in my book.”

“How so?” she asks.

“He will let me take his private jet anywhere. I’ve taken it to England, Japan…everywhere and he doesn’t care. A lot of the time, he comes along for the ride, but he just gases it up for me and off I go. That’s got to be really expensive. I’m well off, but not even I can afford a private jet, plus the fuel and upkeep.”

“Wow, that is nice.”

“Yeah, there are other things that make him a great friend, but his generosity is the biggest attribute.”

“He doesn’t seem like that bad of a person, he just always seems to make in appropriate comments.” she says.

“They’re harmless.”

“I know, but it takes a while to get used to, you know?” she says with a smile.

“Oh, I know! He hasn’t changed one bit since we were in college, let me tell ya!” he says with a laugh.

Shanice looks around at Jordan’s place then says: “You know, I loved what you did with the place! Last time I was here, it looked baron. Now it looks like it has some personality.”

“Thank you!” he says with a big grin. “I had an interior decorator come in and she added some pizzazz to the place. She suggest I get some art and hand them on the wall. I think it makes it pop!”

“Yes, I like them. Are you into art?”

“Pfft!” he says dismissively. “I only bought it because the lady suggested it. I dropped twenty grand for everything!”

“Oh wow!” she says kind of in a shocked tone. “I wouldn’t have spent that kind of money on it.”

“I’m stupid, Shanice!” he says with a laugh. “She said go to a specific place and pick out some pieces, I ended up liking more than a few pieces. I couldn’t help it, the lady was pretty and persuasive!!!”

“Weakness of yours, I suppose?”

Jordan slowly nods his head yes as he takes a sip of wine.

“So, how often are you here in New York?” she asks as she too takes a sip of wine.

“Not as often lately. I’ve been in LA a lot, because I frequent Las Vegas and Japan, so it’s a lot more convenient to stay in LA than New York. I come to New York when I want to get away.”

“That’s nice. I heard you were a pro wrestler.”

“Yep! I’ve kicked up my schedule a lot here lately. Back to full time between the thing in Vegas and Japan.”

“Ever see yourself winding down?”

Jordan nods his head yes, then says: “I can’t this up forever. My knees ache, along with a whole host of things that come from wear and tear, plus my age too.”

“I was going to say, doesn’t it make it harder for you to wrestle now that you’re older?”

“Yes, some days its harder than the other to get out of bed. This is what’s funny: after a hard grueling match-usually when I’m in Japan, I don’t feel really sore until day two. That’s when I can barely get out of bed. It’s almost paralyzing.”

Shanice gets a concerned look on her face and says: “Yikes! How do you manage?”

“I do yoga. I also have an ice tube in here and in my home in LA, so I can just relax in there and numb my muscles. It’s better than being a pill head.”

Jordan and Shanice continue the conversation for the next few minutes, before veering off into other topics while finishing up their dinner. About an hour and a half later, Jordan and Shanice are cuddled up on the couch watching Argo. Jordan has his arm wrapped around Shanice’s shoulder and he begins to rub it lightly. As Jordan continues to rub her soft skin, Shanice begins to get goose bumps. She lets out a light giggle as Jordan moves slowly up and down arm. Shanice starts rubbing his leg with her hand. Shanice looks up at Jordan and the two slowly move in for a kiss. The two begin to passionately start kissing each other. Each kiss gets deeper and more passionate. Jordan then lays Shanice on the couch and they continue kissing. Shanice begins to unbutton Jordan’s dress shirt without breaking the kiss. After she unbuttons his shirt, he pulls it off. Shanice sits up and pushes Jordan on his back and continues kissing him. She digs into his pants and pulls out the bottom of his tank top and peels it off. She starts kissing his neck and then makes her way down to his chiseled chest, then to his rock hard abs, that are so cut, cheese can be grated on them. She makes her way back up and they begin kissing again. Shanice takes her hand and puts her hand inside Jordan’s pants to cop a feel. She starts undoing Jordan’s pants. Jordan sits up to pull them off. Before he tosses them to the side, he grabs a Magnum XL condom out of his pocket, then lays Shanice on her back as the camera fades out.

A couple hours later, Jordan and Shanice have worked their way from the couch to the kitchen table to the wall in the hallway to finally in Jordan’s bed. Shanice is cuddled next to Jordan as he stares up at the ceiling. Jordan kisses her forehead as she snuggles closer.

Shanice: “I think I should get going. I’m going to pay for this tomorrow.”

“So you’re just going to up and leave me? Fine!” he says jokingly as Shanice laughs.

“That’s if I can even walk.”

“If you can walk, you’ll be walking with a damn limp…that part is guaranteed!!!” he says with a laugh.

Shanice laughs then says: “Yeah well, I don’t think I can feel my legs…”

Jordan immediately says: “Mission accomplished!”

Shanice playfully nudges Jordan as he again, kisses her on the forehead.

“Well, I’ll get you a cab.”

“Thanks!”

Jordan grabs his phone off the night stand and sends a text out.

“Done.”

“What’s done?” she asks.

“Your cab should be here in about twenty minutes.”

“Since when do you send text messages to cab drivers?”

“I know this one personally, actually. He’s a huge fan and he told me that anytime I need a cab, just send him a message. His name is Tony, he’s a good guy. He’ll get you home safe.”

“Oh…okay. That’s nice. Well I guess I should get ready then, huh?”

Jordan nods his head yes, then says: “Or you can stay here and we can go for round two.” he says with a big grin.

“Oh lord no! I felt like I went fifteen rounds! You’re a beast! You’re the first person that ever made me…you know…”

“Squirt?”

Shanice slaps Jordan on the shoulder and says: “Ahhh! Don’t say that word!”

“What else would you call it?”

“Shush! I’m embarrassed enough!”

“I’m gonna have to get my carpet cleaned now!”

“SHUT UP!” she says as she slaps him on his abs.

Jordan burst out laughing as Shanice gets out of the bed and gathers her things. She heads to the bathroom to clean up as Jordan sits up in the bed. After a few minutes, Shanice emerges from the bathroom as Jordan gets up and heads into the bathroom as well. Shanice walks into the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water. Jordan walks out from the bathroom after a few moments with his phone in his hand.

“Tony is here.”

“Awe, well its time for me to go!” she says with a sad face.

“I told you, you’re more than welcomed to stay.”

“Rob will be pissed if I don’t show up tomorrow. We’re working on the quarterly’s.”

“Whatever that means, I’m sure it’s important!” he says with a laugh.

“Yes, pretty important.”

“Okay, well, I had fun tonight!”

“I hope we can do it again, soon!” she says as they walk towards his door.

“Will do, baby girl.”

Jordan opens the door and Shanice kisses Jordan one more time.

“See you later.” he says.

“Bye-bye!”

A few minutes later, Shanice gets in the cab and Tony turns to her and hands her a big bouquet of red and yellow roses with a card attached to it. Shanice grabs the card and reads it out loud.

“Shanice, thanks for a great time. Can’t wait to see you again- Jordan”

Shanice smiles as she grabs a rose and smells it as the scene fades out.

WRATH

The scene opens up at a shot of Jordan’s club in New Jersey- The Enigma. Inside, the staff is preparing for opening hours. Jordan is in his office with Max Sobotka, his accountant and now business partner. They’re going over the figures from the previous night.

Jordan: “Max, just tell me what the fuck all this shit means, man. This all might as well be in Chinese.”

“I’m trying to tell you what it means and you’re not getting what I’m saying.”

“Spell it out to me like I’m a child.”

“Boss, I’m explaining it in the most simplest way I possibly can.” he says innocently.

Jordan looks at Max and says: “Fuck it. You could be ripping me off big time and I’d never know it!”

Max looks at Jordan seriously and says: ‘On the soul of grandparents and my gerbil, Snowball, I would do not such thing!”

“I know you wouldn’t, you worship me too much.” he deadpans.

Before Max can respond, there is a knock at Jordan’s door. Jordan yells for the person to come in. The door swings open and its floor manager/head bartender, Stephanie.

“Stephie! Hey girl! What can I do for you!?” Jordan says.

“Nothing, I just wanted to know if we could talk!?” she says.

“Sure.”

Max buries his nose in the books as Jordan and Stephanie look at him.

“Oh…I guess its my cue to leave?” he says with a nervous laugh.

Jordan gives him a half smile as Max heads out of the office, but before he leaves, Jordan says: “Hey man, when you come back, bring me a something to drink.”

Max puffs out his chest and says: “Yes sir! What would you like!?”

“Anything with alcohol!”

“Roger that!” he says as he closes the door.

Stephanie laughs and says: “He really admires you.”

“Because he wants to be like me!” he says matter-of-factly.

“That’s not true!”

“Yes, he does! How do you think we met? He came down to my wrestling school in Atlanta to train to be a wrestler. The thing is, he’s built like a doughboy, with no athleticism. But he had heart though. He never gave up. I didn’t want to crush the poor boy’s dream, so I gave him a job being my accountant.”

“Awe, that was nice of you!”

“If only they could give him the super soldier serum, he’d be the next big star in wrestling.”

Stephanie gets confused and says: “Super soldier serum?”

“Yeah, you don’t get that reference? Captain America?”

Stephanie shakes her head and says: “Who’s that?”

“Oh my god! Never mind!” he says as they both laugh. “What can I do for you Stephie?”

“Well, I haven’t seen you since New Year’s and I wanted to apologize.”

“Why?”

“You’re my boss, I shouldn’t have tried to kiss you. Its just be gnawing at me, so I figured the next time I saw you, I would apologize.”

Jordan smirks and says: “It’s okay, Stephie. It’s really no big deal. It was just a kiss.”

“I just don’t things to be weird, you know? For my sake.”

“Water under the bridge, girl. Don’t even sweat it. I don’t look at you any different.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I enjoyed it actually. In fact, thanks for being there with me in that moment. I appreciate it.”

Stephanie smiles, then says: “Okay, well it’ll never happen again!”

“No worries, Stephie. So, anyone call in tonight?”

“No, all my girls are showing up.”

“Good! We should have a great turnout tonight, then.”

“Yes! No stress!”

Jordan laughs as Stephanie stands up, then says: “Well, let me finish getting the place ready!”

“Sounds good, girl! If you have any problems, let me know.”

“I will, Jordan!”

Stephanie turns to walk out of the office when a loud bang is heard.

Jordan stands up and says: “Who the fuck is that?” he says with a puzzled look on his face.

“I don’t know!!” Stephanie says with a mystified look on her face.

Stephanie opens the door and in walks Joey Sambora, Jordan’s soon to be ex-brother-in-law and two of his friends. They barge into Jordan’s office as Jordan tells Stephanie to leave.

“What the hell do you want, Joey? Didn’t you get the memo that you were fired?”

“Yeah, I got the memo, you jerk.”

“Well, if you’re looking for long term employment, I don’t have any openings. But tonight, you and your pals can wash windows and take out the garbage.” he says with a smirk.

“Fuck you, Jordan! I’m so sick and tired of you!”

“What else is new, Joey?”

“I heard all the shit that you put my sister through.”

“That’s none of your concern, Joey. I made mistakes and I’m paying for it, through the divorce.”

“I want my club back.” he says angrily.

“You think you and your fake ass Goodfellas are going to walk into my club and throw out a few insults and expect me to hand it back over? You really are stupid, Joey.

Jordan bought the club from Joey a few months back, so Joey didn’t have his club taken over by the local mafia.

“This is my fucking club, you prick!” Joey yells.

“Do me a favor, take your ‘wise guys’ (Jordan does the air quotations gesture) and get the fuck out of my club.”

“And if we don’t?” Joey says defiantly.

Jordan rolls his eyes and says: “Don’t get hurt, son. Please don’t. I’m not in a mood.”

“The only one who would get hurt his you, you bald headed geriatric fuck!”

“Compelling.” he says sarcastically. “Go, Joey.”

Joey gestures to his friend and each one start to out flank Jordan.

“This is the last warning, Joey. I already had to break some limbs earlier this week in Mexico. I don’t want to have to fuck you three up as well.”

Suddenly, Joey’s friends rush Jordan. Jordan reacts quickly by elbowing one in the orbital bone and punching the other in the nose, breaking it!

“You sure you want to do this!?”

“It’ll be my pleasure, asshole!” Joey says as he slams his leather jacket on ground.

Joey throws a big haymaker at Jordan, who easily blocks it. Jordan then slams Joey’s head into the desk two times, before twisting Joey’s arm behind his back. Joey lets out a yelp as Jordan continues to turn his arm.

“Okay! Okay! Stop! My fucking arm, bro!”

Jordan shakes his head in disgust and spins head butts Joey right in the nose. Joey crumbles into the ground and his friends scramble to pick him up.

“You want some more? I haven’t even broken a sweat you punk ass pussies!”

Joey’s nose is bleeding profusely as his friends carry him out of the office. Jordan sits down in his office chair and opens up his desk drawer. Jordan takes out a mirror to inspect his face. Jordan notices a few specks of blood and he immediately goes into the bathroom to wash his face off. Max comes into the office as Jordan comes out of the bathroom wiping his face with a towel.

Max unaware of the situation, says: “Sick, boss?”

“No, just cleaning off blood.”

The comment briefly slips by Max as he hands Jordan his drink, but then realizes what Jordan says.

“Blood!? Are you okay? Do you need to get to a hospital!? I’ll drive you myself!” he says in a panicked tone.

“Relax, Max. I’m fine, Joey decided to stop by and finally got what he was looking for.”

There is brief silence as Max tries to figure out what Jordan is saying, then says: “What was he looking for?”

“His ass to get kicked.”

“Oh!” he says as the light bulb goes off above his head.

“His friends too. Although, they took one hit from me and fell like a ton of bricks!” he says with a slight smile.

“Why didn’t you call me? I would’ve helped!”

Jordan sneers and says: “I appreciate it, but I can handle those punks. Today was going so good and then they showed up and ruined it!”

“Sorry!” Max says with a sad face.

“What kinda drink is this, man?”

“Vodka and orange juice.” Max replies.

“Bring me something stronger.”

Max goes to grab the glass, but Jordan puts his hand on the glass to keep Max from taking it.

“I didn’t say I won’t drink this, just bring me another, more stronger drink…in fact, bring ”

“Oh, right! I’m sorry, boss!” he says as he quickly walks out of the room to fetch Jordan stiffer drink.

Jordan downs the screwdriver as the scene fades out.

GLUTTONY

The scene opens up inside the five star restaurant, Daniel on the Upper East Side. Jordan had met a woman while shopping earlier in the day at Nordstrom. She was helping Jordan pick out a tie and then one thing led to another and here they are, sitting inside the Daniel eating a pretty expensive meal and drinking a bunch of wine.

“How long have you been a manager at Nordstrom, Gale?” Jordan asks the fiery red haired woman across the table.

“About three years now. It took a while to get the position.”

“Somebody die or something?” he asks jokingly.

Gale laughs, then says: “No, the previous manager moved away and I got the job!” she says as she takes a bite of her Oven Baked Black Sea Bass with Syrah Sauce.

“Very nice.” he says as he uses a napkin to wipe the corners of his mouth.

“If you don’t mind me asking, what do you do for a living? Work on Wall Street?”

Jordan cracks a smile and says: “Ah! Furthest from it! I’m a professional wrestler by day and club owner at night!”

“Oh, that must be fun!”

“Yes it is! In case you’re wondering, I made a ton of money while the business was hot, so…you know.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to ask about your finances.”

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it. Everyone wonders that, but at one point, there was a ton of money to be made in wrestling. The business has cooled off quite considerably the past ten years.”

“I see.”

The two continue talking for another good thirty minutes. They order another plate of food and more drinks.

“This food here is really good. I don’t usually eat stuff like this, but its really tasty.” Jordan says.

“Yeah, I heard about it in USA Today, I always wanted to eat here. I had no idea you would bring me here. I just mentioned it in passing.”

“It’s cool. I always like to try something new, so this is no big deal.”

“I can split the tab with you…in fact, I want to.”

“No, I can’t allow you to do that. I’ll pay, this won’t set me back or nothing!” he says with a laugh.

“You’re very nice.”

“No, I’m actually an asshole.” he says jokingly. “I’m just a man who doesn’t think a woman should pay.”

“Well, you seem like a gentleman to me. You’ve earned a few points in my book, if that matters.” she says with a little laugh.

“Thanks! I’m just being me!”

They go back to taking bites of their food and taking sips of wine.

“So where are you from?” Jordan asks.

“Originally, Wisconsin, but I’ve lived here for almost ten years now.”

Jordan stares off into space and says to himself: “The Sheboygan Incident…”

“Yeah, actually I didn’t live to far from Sheboygan.”

Memories start flooding Jordan’s mind of the infamous “Sheboygan Incident that he and Hot Stuff Mark Ward have dubbed a very dubious and promiscuous and wild night they experienced eleven years ago. Jordan then snaps back to reality.

“I’m sorry, but anytime I hear Wisconsin, I get these flashbacks of a wild and crazy night my friend and I had there.”

“Oh really? Sheboygan is just a small farming community. I can’t imagine what kind of fun you had there. If you count riding cows as wild and crazy?”

“It involved some of the craziest things like…” Jordan comes to his senses in mid sentence and decides not to continue. “Anyways it happened in an old farmhouse with all kinds of craziness.”

“Oh please do tell! Not very many exciting things happen in Wisconsin!”

“I’d rather not.” he says with a catatonic look on his face as memories of a one legged pirate, Goldilocks, a nun, a Gary Coleman impersonator, two greasy pigs, a bum, a fry cook, fuzzy handcuffs and other assorted goofiness bounces through his head.

“Whatever happened must have been really exciting!”

“You can say that…I guess.” he says with an uneasy look on his face.

Jordan and Gale go back to eating and then they move to the bar after their meal is complete. Gale is laughing uncontrollably as Jordan is telling her stories from the time Jordan and Hot Stuff were racing around the streets of Tokyo.

“It sounds like you guys had a blast!” she says.

“Yeah, but I don’t think Erik and Christian appreciated picking us up from jail the morning of our huge show!”

“I would think not!” she says with her drunken laugh. “Oh my god, I need to go home, I’m getting sloppy.” she says again with a uncontrollable laugh.

Jordan gestures to the his waitress to bring him the tab.

“I’ll get you a cab!” he says as he pulls out his phone to text Tony, the cab driver.

“Oh thank you! I don’t think I can text anyone the way I am.” she says with a snort!

Jordan laughs and says: “It’s my pleasure.”

The waitress brings Jordan the bill in a black folder. Jordan looks at the bill and pulls out his black American Express card. He hands it to the waitress and she walks off to pay for it.

“How much was it?”

“Doesn’t matter, we had fun, right?”

“How much!”

“$6,104.32” he says nonchalantly.

Gale just gasps at the staggering amount.

“Don’t worry, its really no big deal.”

“To me it is!”

“Well, I think it was drinks that did it, actually. It can get expensive, quickly.”

“I’m so sorry!”

“Don’t be! It was my treat!”

Jordan phone starts buzzing and he checks his phone.

“Oh, your cab is here already. He must’ve not be too far out.” Jordan says.

Gale stands up and finishes off her drink before gathering her purse. Jordan stands up and grabs her gently by the hand and leads her out of establishment so she doesn’t fall. As they get outside, Jordan spots the cab and opens the door for Gale. Before she gets in she kisses Jordan on the lips.

“Thank you so much for a great night! I really enjoyed myself” she says as she burps. She laughs again and says: “Oops!”

“It’s all good, baby. I got your number, I’ll give you a call sometime.”

“I would love that!”

“Goodnight, Gale!”

“Goodnight, handsome!”

Gale goes to sit in the cab, but bumps her head on the way in.

“Ooooouuuuccchh!” she says as she rubs her head.

Jordan and Tony look at each other and laugh while giving each other a knowing glance. Jordan turns to head back inside as Tony hands Gale a bouquet of red and yellow roses with a card attached to it.

Gail looks at the card and read its out loud: “Dear Gale, thanks for a good time! Hope we can do it again soon- Jordan.” she stares at the card and then says: “I think I want to marry him!” as the scene fades out.

GREED

The scene opens up to a private car auction in Glendale, California. Jordan is in town to bid on a rare 1972 Porsche 916. His father Lance is a huge vintage car nut and this was a car that Lance has always liked. Jordan thought he’d surprise his Dad for his birthday with this car if he can win the auction. Jordan walks around the rest of the show room that was invite only. Jordan got the hook up from “Irresistible” Paul Breland, who’s dad is a record company executive and fellow car enthusiast. Jordan sees new and old rare gems. Jordan’s eyes light up when he sees 2005 Maserati MC12. Jordan gawks at the car as he continues looking it over. Jordan notices that the auctions are happening at the same time and he grits his teeth. Jordan decides to head to the Porsche 916 and begin bidding.

Jordan looks at the group of people for the Porsche and there are only himself and two other people. A guy in a cowboy hat and a guy wearing a ball cap with his pony tail pulled through the part in the back. (Never trust a guy with a pony tail \'tongue.gif\') The guy in the cowboy hat walks up to Jordan and shakes his hand.

Cowboy: “I see you’re going to bid on this vehicle?”

Jordan: “Yes, I want to surprise my dad by it. He likes this car for some damn reason.”

“Well son, that’s because only 11 were produced and they were all considered pre-production, so needless to say they’re rare! Ha!” the cowboy says.

“Ah-ha! Gotcha. Well, may the best man win!”

“You betcha!” he says as he shoots Jordan a wink.

The auctioneer who looks like Yosemite Sam steps to the podium and begins.

“We have a beautiful 1972 Porsche 916 up for auction. Let’s say we cut to the chase and see who’ll win this bad boy!”

Jordan looks at the cowboy who gives Jordan the tip of the cap salute and Jordan nods at him, while the ponytail guy stands there with his sunglasses on  as if he’s playing poker, looking stoic. Each man has a card attached to a stick to hold up when they place a bid.

Auctioneer: “We’ll start off at $50,000! Do I hear 50,000!?” he says over enthusiastically.

The cowboy raises his card in the air.

“50! Do I hear 60!?”

Jordan raises his card in the air.

“Alright! We’re heating up here. 75!?”

The cowboy raises his card and Jordan shouts out $90,000. The cowboy peaks over at Jordan who has a big grin on his face.

“110!” the cowboy says.

“150!” Jordan replies.

“200!” The cowboy says.

“275!” Jordan immediately responds.

“325!” The cowboy says looking back at Jordan.

“375!” says Jordan.

The cowboy gets a little irritated and says: “400!”

The room goes silent.

“I hear 400, do I hear 420!?” the auctioneer says.

Dead silence again.

“400 going once…going…twice…”

Ponytail: “450!” he says as he finally breaks his silence.

Jordan looks at him as if he’s crazy.

“Do I hear 475!?” says the auctioneer.

“500, god damnit!” yells the cowboy!

With that, ponytail turns and walks off.

“Do I hear 525?”

Jordan has his hands on his hips and shakes his head. The cowboy looks back at Jordan with a smirk on his face.

“500-going once…going twice…so…”

Jordan cuts him off and says: “530!”

The cowboy takes his hat off and slams it on the ground and yells: “Sonuvabitch!” The cowboy storms off as Jordan watches him leave with a smile on his face.

“530-going once, going twice….sold! Congratulations young man!”

Jordan immediately bolts the auction and runs down to the auction for the Maserati that’s still in progress. The price is at 1.1 million. Jordan decides to himself that he won’t big until the end. The price gets to 1.4 million and the room goes silent.

Auctioneer: “1.4 going once…going twice…”

Jordan barks: “1.5!”

The room goes silent as a the last guy to bid gets visibly upset.

“1.5 going once…going twice…sold!”

Jordan fist pumps and screams: “FUCK YEAH!

Jordan walks around the show room fist pumping to himself as the scene fades.

ENVY

The scene opens up to a shot of the Gold Casino where backstage, Jordan Williams and Nick Jones are watching promos from the previous week for Blaze of Glory. They are both also drinking a couple of shakes from a local diner.

Jordan: “Can you believe Matthew Kennedy thinks he is going to beat you?”

Nick: “You know, I can’t wrap my brain around the fact some talent less jobber can just outright demand stuff and he gets what he wants. Believe me, I’d rather be doing other things tonight then wrestling Kennedy.”

“Oh really, like?”

“Reclaiming my SCW Title-that I never should have lost!”

“Well get in line buddy, because I’m next in line for the title and I guarantee you, I will be the next SCW Champion.”

“If that’s the case, I’ll just beat you for it, how does that sound?”

“Nick, you beat me one time and all of a sudden, you think you can just beat me anytime we would step inside the ring?”

Nick goes silent for a minute then says: “…Um yeah? I’m the best dude. You’re…second best!”

Jordan rolls his eyes with a smile and says: “Whatever, man.”

“For the record, I pinned you twice.”

“That second one doesn’t count. I don’t count multi-person cluster fucks. It’s a rule!”

“Well, if it doesn’t count, how in the hell did I walk out the champ? You didn’t win, so that means you lost.”

“If we have a best of three or best of whatever…I bet I beat you.”

“Your best days are behind you, old man. You wouldn’t even win a match. We could go to best of 100 and I will win all of them.” he says with a laugh.

Jordan sips his shake and says: “You’re full of shit, my man!”

Odette Ryder’s promo pops up on the TV screen and Jordan adjusts his demeanor.

“Uh-oh, look at you! Your girlfriend is on the TV and you get serious!”

“She’s not my girlfriend, man. She’s my tag team partner.”

“Bullshit! My bullshit meter has been going off this whole time, man. I know you and Odette are up to something!”

Jordan smirks and says: “Just because we talk and…”

“Oh don’t pull that shit on me Jordan. You can’t say subliminal things to me. I know it when I see it. Look at you, you’re whole body language changes when you’re around her.”

“Well, she’s a great girl, what can I say?”

“Jordan, I graduated high school, okay? I don’t have a G.E.D. so  please don’t insult my intelligence.”

“There isn’t much to insult, Nick!” he says as Nick punches Jordan in the shoulder.

“Fuck you, I know you’re beating around the bush because of Gabriel…”

“What about Gabriel? Who is Gabriel to me other than the magic man? He’s no one special.”

“Speaking of which, you know he painted your face, right?”

“Of course, I know that! The whole god damn world knows it, yet he doesn’t want to admit it.”

“Well, with you, you never know. You’re a little slow on the uptake.”

“Yeah…well…I’ve had one too many concussions.” he says with his arms folded.

“Not to turn this into an episode of Oprah, but how do you really feel about Odette and what the hell is really going on?”

Jordan clears his throat and sits up in his chair, then says: “Alright man, I’ll say this: We’ve been growing closer and closer. We exchange late night texts and phone calls. She asked me to train her…”

“Oh, that’s exciting!” he says sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

“Do you want to know or not?”

“Please don’t mind me…continue.”

“Troll.”

Nick takes a sip of his shake as Jordan continues.

“I want to take her from Gabriel. He’s not treating her right. I see it. We all can see it. The things we talk about and the depth at which we talk about it, she’s definitely into me, as much as I’m into her. But yeah, its only a matter of time before Odette is rolling with me.”

“Why in the hell do you want to break them up?”

“I didn’t set out to do it, I just took a liking to her body first, personality second. But now, I love her personality and her outlook on things more than anything else. She’s the sweetest woman in the world and I’d treat her like she owns this world…not like someone who doesn’t matter, like Gabes. He would rather be with his teddy bear loving freak of a friend of his then his precious little girlfriend. So, I’ve been keeping her company while he’s been off to find himself and reflect on whatever the hell does. He likes to talk about being a mind fucker…he’s getting a dose of his own god damn medicine.” he says as he continues watching Odette’s promo.

“This is one fucked up situation man. But shit, go ahead and grab her, I need a new addition to my Entourage.”

“Fuck that man!” he says as they both laugh.

“Another thing, just another reason why this is my group. I join Twitter and guess who follows my lead? Ahem! You do!”

“I didn’t follow your lead. Mark has been bugging me to do it all this time, I never wanted to do it.”

“Right, until I did.”

“Well, I figured I’d make fun of you for joining it first.”

“Yeah, for what? Thirty second.”

“It wasn’t thirty seconds…more like thirty minutes!” he says as Nick laughs and checks his Twitter feed.

“Oh guess who just commented on Twitter?” Nick says.

“Who?”

“Tom!”

“Who?”

“Tom, he was in our group before Christian fired him or whatever.”

“So…that’s what happened to Tom?” Jordan says dumbfounded.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“I was wondering why no one has been bringing the coffee and donuts anymore.” Jordan says with a smirk.

“Dude, that’s how I found out. The first day he was gone, I was like what the fuck!? Where are the coffee and donuts!?”

“And you didn’t care to share this information with me?”

“Well, I was hoping you would come to that conclusion yourself, Jordan!”

“Man, I don’t pay attention to anything around here if it doesn’t concern me.”

“Coffee and donuts didn’t concern you!?”

Jordan thinks for a minute and says: “Well…yeah…it did.”

THEN HOW THE HELL DID YOU MISS IT!?!?!?!?” Nick yells.

OKAY I GET THE GOD DAMN POINT!” Jordan yells. “So, I need to pay attention more!”

“A lot more!” Nick says as he finishes off his shake. “Now, go get the coffee and donuts.”

“No, you get them!” Jordan says

“You get them!”

“No, you get them!”

“No…you get them”

Suddenly Diana pokes her head and says: “Will you two please shut up! You’re giving me a headache! Sheesh!” then she quickly exits.

Nick whispers: “You go get ‘em.”

Jordan whispers back: “You get ‘em!”

Diana yells: “I can still hear you two!!!!”

Jordan and Nick start laughing as the scene fades out.

SLOTH

The scene opens up later that day at Jordan’s hotel room, not that far from the Gold Casino. Jordan is laying in the bed, sleeping. Jordan is awakened by the sound of his cell phone vibrating on the wooden drawer next to him. Jordan looks at his phone and see “Max Sobotka” (his accountant and business partner) calling. Jordan presses the end call button and then powers off his cell before heading back to sleep.

PRIDE

The scene opens up to the Gold Casino  in Las Vegas with the crowd settling into their seats for tonight’s Blaze of Glory super card. Suddenly “Subconscious” hit’s the PA System and he crowd starts booing, with a few scatters of cheers as Jordan Williams comes walking out behind the curtain. Jordan is clad in black boots, black tights with lime green colored designs and the head of a dragon roaring on both thighs. Jordan also has on a black duster with similar lime green colored designs. Underneath his duster, he has on a red “REVOLT” t-shirt. He has his arms up in the air as the fans shower him in boos. Some fans reach out to slap high fives with him, but Jordan ignores them with his cocky grin etched onto his face. Jordan climbs onto the apron and effortlessly jumps over the top rope. He climbs onto the second turnbuckle and surveys the crowd before dropping down to the canvas. Jordan asks for the microphone and Justin Decent hands him one. Jordan gazes at the crowd who are now showering him with cheers. The fans are always conflicted with Jordan. Jordan takes a bow and the fans continue cheering for him.

“Before I dive into my thoughts for this evening, I want to know who the hell booked this sorry ass fucking building for this show?”

The fans start booing as Jordan just shakes them off.

“No seriously, how in the hell can I go to the top-fucking-rope and do High Fly Flow, when I damn near touch the ceiling when I stand on the top rope?”

The crowd continues booing Jordan.

“Christian or whoever books these fucking dilapidated, piece of shit buildings, next time you book a big event, how about you book a building where real men can wrestle. Not little midgets.”

The crowd starts clapping as they notice Jordan’s point.

“Anyways, before I jump into my match I wanted to comment on a few things first. I want to say that last week everyone who say Billy’s promo, saw that the Perfection Connection reunited!”

The fans burst into cheers and starts chanting “BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!”

“I don’t know about that. That was a one time thing, in fact, I don’t know if I’ll see some of those guys again.”

The fans boo.

“I know, trust me, I’m with you. The guy I was most excited to see was Adam Rich!”

The fans start chanting: “ADAM-RICH” clap, clap, clap-clap-clap. “ADAM-RICH” clap, clap, clap-clap-clap.”

“I know! Adam was an amazing fucking talent. I watch him grow from a young pup into the World Heavyweight Champion. One of the best GCW Superstars of all time!”

The fans start clapping, showing their respect towards Adam.

“It was a great time to get the whole crew together, but we had one more chair to fill…Mark’s.”

The fans begin booing.

“It would’ve been nice to have the boys back in town, having a few drinks. All that was missing was the reunion taking place our old private jet: Air Sexy!”

The fans clap once again.

“If that jet could talk with all the shit that happened in there. The strippers…the strippers…the…oh, don’t mind me. But since I have Mark and Billy on my mind, I want to address their situation, hopefully for the last time.”

Jordan pauses as he walks around the ring.

“As I said, I hope this is the last time you two ever-ever wrestle each other. I feel like a little girl caught in the middle of a love triangle…”

Jordan notices what he was saying and quickly stops.

“See what happens when you do this off the top of you head? You say weird say and you don’t realize how stupid you sound until after you say it!”

He says as the crowd starts laughing.

“Bad analogy. But you get the point, They’re both really great friends of mine and I hate seeing this shit happen. But I know tonight will be the end of it, so I’m at peace with it. I know they’ll never wrestle against each other again, but what bothers me is that its Barbed Wire Massacre! One of the most sadistic matches ever invented in pro wrestling!”

The fans clap in agreement with what Jordan says.

“Mark knows what this can do to him, yet he wants to do this match. I don’t think Billy has ever been in a match like this before. So edge to Mark in that respect. He knows what it takes to beat someone in that type of environment. However, Billy is probably the smartest dude I’ve ever been in the ring with. We never wrestled each other, but as partners, we’ve been through plenty of wars and he has a doctorate of in ring psychology. So, it’ll be an interesting to see who wins. I usually watch matches from the back as a fan…this match will be different. I’m watching my two brothers fighting and I want to break it up, but I know its best to leave them alone and let them slug it out to finally determine who’s the better man…may God have mercy tonight!” he says solemnly.

The fans once more start clapping in agreement with Jordan as he acknowledges the crowd. Jordan then changes his demeanor to his usual boisterous self.

“Tick-tock. Tick-tock! The time is ticking away magic man! The sand passes through the hourglass. Slowly for you, I bet. Seeing how I know you don’t want to be in this match tonight against your girlfriend!” he says with a snicker.

“Odette and myself are ready. We’re as ready as we’ll ever be. Team OJ is prepared to win the Blast From the Past tournament like we set out to do from the beginning. Gabriel, Roxi…all you have to do is show up and we’ll do the rest!”

Jordan strokes his chin and continues.

“Gabriel, tonight you find out that I’m the better wrestler than you. You see, when I have able partners, I can beat you in a tag match. And if we ever do go one-on-one, you’ll see that I’m better than you in that. We all know that Jordan Williams…the GOD of professional wrestling is better than you. An immortal such as myself is too much for a puny little…and from what Odette tells me…I do mean little mortal-magic man such as yourself, Gabes! Tonight you and Roxi’s little comic book hero storyline comes to an end when you meet up against the best mixed tag team in the history of mixed tag team wrestling: Team OJ!!!!”

He says as outstretches his arms.

“Too much has been said back and forth. A lot of speculation as to Odette and my self’s relationship. Magic man, let me tell you, mind fucking isn’t fun when its your mind that’s being fucked with, huh? You’re too busy defending your NWA World Tag Team Championships than taking care of that precious, sexy, gorgeous little Aussie; Odette!”

The fans start chanting “RYDERNITES! RYDERNITES! RYDERNITES!”

“Yes, Rydernites, tonight you will bear witness to the most epic moment in mixed tag team wrestling when Team OJ take what is rightfully ours…”

Jordan pauses for a moment.

“Whatever the hell our prize is! YES!”

Jordan shoots a crowd a thumbs up before continuing.

“What happens when you merge the Rydernites and Marauder-gun…the two most powerful forces in the universe?”

Jordan pauses for moment, then says…

“Team OJ! The best there is! The best there was! And the best mixed tag team in professional wrestling history that ever will be!”

Jordan drops the microphone as “Subconscious” hit’s the PA system again. Jordan walks around the ring playing to the crowd before climbing out of the ring and walking up the aisle as the scene fades out.

“Now, you see I commit all the sins almost on a daily basis and I don’t hate myself and god still loves me. And since I‘m on Twitter now, I guess its appropriate to say: #lifeofasinner #lifeofagod”
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]