Author Topic: Memories of Days Gone By  (Read 395 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Memories of Days Gone By
« on: February 15, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »
 “I’ve been in pro wrestling for eighteen years. When you’re in it as long as I have, you tend to make enemies. You develop rivalries, some of them turn into blood feuds. My partner and great friend, Odette Ryder has reached that blood feud tipping point with Misty. I know it when I see it. You get to the point that its not about winning and losing-its about hurting your rival. After advancing into the semi finals of this Blast From the Past Tournament, I saw that we drew Misty and Thatcher Rex. When I saw that, I immediately got worried about Odette. Not that she can’t handle herself, because she can. But I know this thing with Misty is personal and its heated. I need to know if she’ll remain level headed enough in this match and focus on beating Misty-instead of hurting her.”

“Over the years, I’ve had my fair share of blood feuds. As you all know, I’m not the easiest person to get along with. My ego tends to rub people the wrong way. So, from the Ric Rottens, to the Apollyons to the Vincent Youngs, to the Triple Hs, to the Kurt Angles to the Logan Kaines to the Guy Grants, to the Apocs-they’ve all been blood rivals. I’ve hurt them, and they’ve hurt me and in some cases-my family. All this brings up old memories…”

“Take Vincent Young. A guy that I called a friend. But, somewhere along the lines, things went sour and it became personal fast. In GPW, we tried to kill each other. I remember he gave me his finisher called The Gunshot, a Brain Buster-from the apron to the concrete floor. He put me out of action for a while, but when I came back, I Dragon Suplexed him from a 14 foot tall ladder through a ladder that was bridged between the ring and the apron. That put him out of action, but not for long. Since that didn’t work, we had another match where we fell twenty feet off  scaffolding in the parking lot and we crashed into AND destroyed a car. It looked like a monster truck rolled over it. But that’s how much we hated each other. We were willing to end each other’s career. It blinded me, you wanna know how many matches were for a title? One! And it was the last match-a First Blood match. It wasn’t about titles, it wasn’t about money. It was war. It was personal.”

“Another example of this was Angle. This was the most emotionally charged feud I ever was apart of. Why? Because he kidnapped my then-wife. He kidnapped her, took her to Jamaica, to the same hotel we got married at, the same honeymoon suite we…well you know what I’m saying. He held her captive and brainwashed her. By the time I saw her in person, he brain washed her to the point that she attacked me with a chair, which led to Angle winning the match. I watched on the big screen while he kissed and caressed my own wife! But you know what? I came at him with a vengeance. Before I tell you what happened, what started out as just a simple one on one match, turned into a kidnapping and brainwashing. But, I got my revenge on Angle when I handcuffed both his hands to the Steel Cage in a crucifix position and destroyed him with chair shot-after chair shot-after chair shot. I took the pouring blood from his eye and wrote ‘DIE KURT, DIE’ on my chest. Eventually I got my wife back, but that feud wasn’t built on championship ambition…it was built off pure and unadulterated hatred.”

“Then there’s Apocalypse. When Billy James and I were GCW World Tag Team Champions, we ripped through every single team. Including my current stable partner, Tom Dudely and his bro Richy.  The team I remember the most is Blackout. Blackout was a tag team apart of a group called Vision Black that including now SCW Champion, Spike Staggs. Blackout was Apoc and Shaq Daddy. They were sick and sadistic and they knew how to get people’s attention. Well, Apoc got mine the day he hit my wife with his finisher and damn near broke her neck! Needless to say, we tried to tear each other apart. Eventually Billy and I put an end to Blackout, but at what costs? They tried to cripple my wife, they threw fire in Billy’s face. I got arrested for beating Apoc so bad, the cops came and I beat the cops too. We were World Tag Team Champions, but it wasn’t about the titles. They made it personal. They wanted our blood. They thought by taking us out of our elements by making it personal, it would effect us, but it didn’t. I saw Billy go to lengths I never thought he’d go to. We eventually broke their spirits and it ended of course with us still remaining World Tag Team Champions.”

“All of those guys I listed were like that, based off hatred. They weren’t centered on championships. Titles drive us to become the best that we can be. These blood feuds? They shape us as human beings. They test us-to see how far we will go. They test our physical and mental toughness. However, they can be blinding and it could be a detriment. So Odette, my lovely partner, as one of the first things I’ll teach you as I train you to become an even more unstoppable wrestler-Please be aware of what lies ahead of you with Misty, I’ve been down that road before and it won’t be a pretty ending.”

“Today I flew back home to Atlanta to visit my Dad in the hospital where he just had surgery. He asked me if I could bring Whiskers for him…and no, its not a cat! Whiskers is his code name for Whiskey. I know he shouldn’t have alcohol, but what the hell, the man just came out of surgery and I know he’ll be on edge.”

The scene opens up Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. On the fifth floor, Jordan is walking down the hallway with a big bouquet of flowers. Jordan reads the room numbers above the floor until he finds the one belonging to his Dad. Jordan does a courtesy knock and then walks into the room. Inside, Jordan is greeted by his Mom, Cheryl; his sister, Diamond; and his Dad, Earl. Jordan hugs and kisses his mom and sister and then goes to hand the flowers to his Dad, but he brushes them off. Jordan’s smile turns to brief disappointment.

Earl: “Boy don’t bring me no god damn flowers! I’m not a woman!”

“Dad, what’s wrong with flowers?” Jordan asks.

“They’re meant for women, not men!” he sternly says.

Earl is an old school type of fellow, a hardened Vietnam veteran, who obviously doesn’t appreciate flowers.

“You wanna give me something? Bring me cigars or Whiskers.”

Cheryl immediately interjects and says: “No, no Earl! You can not drink any of that Whiskey junk until you get discharged from the hospital!”

“I don’t give a damn, what they say! I need it! Or I will raise hell in here!!!”

Cheryl glares at Earl and says: “Like hell you will!” she says with her arms folded. Earl, not wanting the situation to escalate, says nothing. “Now, thank your son, for bringing you nice flowers!”

“Thanks, son. Now give them to your Mother. It’ll be my Valentine’s Day gift to her!”

Jordan gets a smirk on his face and just shakes his hand and gives Cheryl the flowers. Jordan sits down next to Diamond.

“So, you don’t know how to return phone calls, huh Jordan!?” Diamond says.

“What?” Jordan says with a dumbfounded look on his face.

“Don’t play stupid with me, Jordan. I’ve been trying to call and text you for the past week.”

“Oh, that was you?”

“Yes! How many Diamond’s do you know!?”

Jordan stops to think for a moment and says: “Well, there a few strippers I know by that name!”

“Exactly! I bet if I was one of those chicken heads you meet, you’d pick up the damn phone!”

“It‘s not my fault mama and daddy gave you a stripper‘s name!”

Diamond smacks Jordan upside the head as Cheryl says: “Boy, let me hear you say that again! I’ll make you pick out a switch!”

“I’m too old for that!”

“The hell you are! You’re still my son! I don’t care how old and how big you are, boy. If I need to knock some sense into you, I will!”

Earl: “We brought you into this world, we’ll take you out!”

Jordan looks at his family as they’re all glaring at him, then he says: “Damn there is nothing that can unite you guys more than to gang up on me!”

Diamond: “Jordan, we’re pissed at you!”

“What else is new?” Jordan says sarcastically.

“How things played out with you and Vanessa! She was good for you!”

“I know, but why you all up in my business anyways!?”

Cheryl: “Boy, you better listen to your sister!”

Diamond: “When are you going to learn to keep your dick in your pants?”

Earl starts laughing and says: “I know my baby didn’t just say that!?!?”

Jordan sighs and just shakes his head as his sister continues reading him the riot act over his divorce with Vanessa.

Jordan mumbles: “This is why your relationships don’t work out.”

“This isn’t about me, this is about you.” Diamond replies.

“Look Diamond, if you spent more time worrying about yourself and your relationships, maybe you wouldn’t be so hung up on mine.”

“I’m your big sister, I’m suppose to worry about you. It’s been drilled into me since we were kids. I always had to look out for you.”

“Well, you don’t have to anymore! I’m a grown man! I’m almost forty years old! Stop worrying about things that don’t concern you…shit! Let’s talk about Reggie.” Reggie (aka Hugh Jazz) is Jordan’s mentor and the guy who ran the day to day operations of Jordan’s wrestling school.

“What about Reggie?”

“Let’s talk about how you dropped him like he had the plague or something…”

Diamond’s eyes get full of rage and she says: “You got some fucking nerve, you know that!?”

“I thought so. So before you start questioning how I do things, look in the mirror. Reggie is a damn good guy. There aren’t many brothers on this planet like him, yet you couldn’t keep your legs closed, slut!”

As Jordan says that Diamond, stands up and starts slapping Jordan in the head. Cheryl comes over and gets in between them.

Cheryl: “Enough! We’re in a hospital. This isn’t a place for fighting!”

Jordan stands up and walks to the other side of the room and stares out of the window as Diamond storms out of the room.

Earl: “Jordan, you crossed the line with that comment, son.”

“I don’t give a fuck!” he yells.

Earl raises his voice and says: “Hey now! Just because I’m in this bed, don’t mean I won’t get outta it and kick your ass! I’m still your father! You don’t speak to me that way!”

Jordan clenches his fist and pounds the window seal. Cheryl walks up to Jordan and puts her hand on his back.

Jordan: “This is why I don’t come around too often, mama. Its always gang up on Jordan, when I come by.”

“Baby, because you’re always doing the wrong things. Jordan, you’re 38 years old and you still act like you’re in college. You had a great wife, a beautiful family and you threw it all away…and for what? Wrestling? Hoes? When are you going to give this crap up and become a man!?”

“I am a man, mama!”

“You are in stature and in age, but not in integrity and the way you act.”

Jordan turns to his mother with an angry look on his face.

“Son, you’re a handsome man…”

“He got it from me!” Earl says in a boastful fashion with a sheepish grin on his face. Jordan looks at Earl and can’t help but crack a little smile.

Cheryl grabs Jordan by the chin and looks him in the eye and says: “You’re charming. I see why women are attracted to you, but it takes a man to keep what he has at home and you lost that, son! Vanessa, them babies…MY grandbabies, they needed you to be a man. You let what’s in between your legs…”

Jordan bashfully says: “Come on, mama! I don’t need to hear that from you.”

Cheryl smiles and says: “Break up your marriage. All for something lasted a few minutes…”

“Uh, it lasted more than a few minutes. Maybe an hour and a half and that’s on a bad day!”

“You better make things right with you and Vanessa, you hear me?”

“Not everyone is built to be married like you and Dad are mom. You guys are the exception. Marriages fail everyday.”

“Not when you have someone like Vanessa. She’s exactly like me. She’s the rock, the foundation of the family. You need someone like her Jordan. Why can’t you see that?”

Jordan takes a deep breath as he leans up against the wall with his arms folded. He looks up at Cheryl with his eyes welling up. Jordan strokes his chin as Cheryl hugs him. “They deserve better than me, mama.”

“You can be a great father and husband, you were when you retired. Make things right, son.”

“What if I’m not a good person? Maybe this is who I am. Maybe I have horrible morals.”

“You don’t, your father and I didn’t raise you like that.”

“Maybe, I don’t like being a good person, ma. I feel comfortable doing what I do. When I was at home for those years, it drove me crazy. Now? I’m at peace…which is scary.”

Cheryl shakes her head as she looks away from Jordan. Jordan then kisses her on the cheek, then he walks over to Earl. Jordan digs into his pocket and hands Earl a flask.

“Take care, pop. Hope you feel better.”

“Listen to your Mother, Jordan. Think about what she said.”

Jordan nods his head slightly as he cracks a little smirk. Jordan kisses his dad on the forehead and walks out of the hospital room. Jordan walks to the end of the hallway and pushes the down button on the elevator. After a few moments, the elevator reaches his floor and as he walks in, Diamond is walking out. Jordan gets in the elevator as Diamond looks at him.

As the door closes, Jordan says: “Sorry.”

The scene fades out as Diamond shakes her head and walks off towards Earl’s room.

“Since I was in tow, I decided to hit up my old high school. My old track coach, Mr. Rawls is still there.”

The scene opens up to Westlake High School. Jordan is in the gym where Coach Rawls has his class doing stretches. Random kids and teachers start popping in the gym to get Jordan to sign their books and papers. Word went around the school real fast once people saw Jordan arrive. Jordan and Coach Rawls have a good laugh.

Coach Rawls: “If I knew you were going to be such a big shot, I would’ve had you date my daughter!”

Jordan laughs and says: “Come on, Coach, Leslie didn’t like me!”

“Pfft! Like hell, son! She practically begged me to date you! She never did that with anyone else before!”

“Oh great! If I had known that, I would’ve talked to her!”

They laugh as Coach Rawls instructs his class to break into teams for indoor kickball. Jordan and Coach Rawls continue talking for the duration of his class. Jordan even participates in the game. After the class, Jordan walks with Coach Rawls to the Teacher’s Lounge for lunch. Jordan walks in behind Coach Rawls and immediately stops in his tracks. Jordan recognizes one of the female teachers sitting at a table, reading a book. The teacher looks up and makes eye contact with Jordan and they both start staring at one another. Jordan gets a smitten look on his face, as does the lady teacher. Jordan makes at a nod at Coach Rawls who gives him the look of “I understand.” Jordan sits down at the table across from the lady and as a huge smile explodes onto both of their faces.

Jordan: “Oh my god, Monae…how you been!?”

“Great! How about yourself?” Monae replies with the smile still on her face.

“I’m doing great too. I didn’t know you were a teacher here!?”

Monae nods her head and adds: “Yeah, this is my first year here. I taught elementary school on the other side of town for a few years.”

“That’s great. You must be living the dream, right? I mean you talked about being a teacher since were in high school!”

“Yes, but you know, it has its ups and downs!” she says with a laugh.

Jordan and Monae were high school sweethearts, from tenth grade to twelve.

“That’s great to hear. Um wow…I haven’t seen you in ages.”

“Well I see you everyday.” she says with a laugh.

“How?” he says with a perplexed look on his face.

“Well, you have the biggest picture in the alumni section in the trophy case! It’s as big as the wall itself! I walk by it everyday on my way to class!”

Jordan starts laughing, then says: “Oh yeah, I forgot about that picture!”

Jordan and Monae keep talking for the duration of her lunch period. Jordan walks her to her classroom as they two reminisce about the old days. Jordan and Monae agree to talk after school. For the rest of the day, Jordan poses for pictures and signing autographs and visit’s a place he knows all too well, the principle’s office.  

The scene opens up later on in the day after school as let out. Jordan is in Monae’s classroom sitting on her desk, while she sits in her chair.

Jordan: “Man, this place hasn’t changed much.”

“No, it hasn’t really. Our name is still carved into that brick outside.”

“J&M Forever” Jordan says with a smile.

Monae nods her head and stares off as if what Jordan just said took her back in time to the day in which they carved it.

“We didn’t last forever, but apparently that carving will.” she says.

“We should’ve.”

“It wouldn’t had worked, you know that.”

“How come?”

“You went to Florida State, I went to Georgia Tech. Besides, don’t think I didn’t know about Amber.”

“Amber, what about…” suddenly the memories come flooding back to Jordan and he continues: “Oh…Amber…you knew about that?”

“Mmm Hmm.”

“How?”

“We were on the Cross Country team together and I overheard her telling the rest of the girls.”

“No wonder she showed up one day with a black eye.”

“Yup.” she says with a big grin.

“She told me she got hit with a soccer ball.”

“Let me tell you something honey, that wasn’t no soccer ball…that was my fist in her face!”

Jordan starts laughing when suddenly a little boy comes running into Monae’s classroom.

“Isn’t he a little too young to be in high school!?” he asks.

“That’s my son, silly!”

“Oh!” he says in a somewhat deflated tone.

“Mommy, who is this!?” the little boy asks.

“This is Mommy’s old friend, Mister Jordan. Jordan, this is my son, DeSean.”

Jordan extends his hand out and DeSean high fives Jordan.

“How you doing, little man?”

“Good!”

“You have any homework?” Monae asks.

DeSean nods his head yes.

“Well, grab a desk and get busy.”

“Yes ma’am!” he says innocently.

“Cute kid.”

“Yeah, he looks just like his daddy!” she says with a smile.

“I had no idea you were married.”

“Duh! Silly! You didn’t see my name plate?” she says while pointing to the name plate that reads “Mrs. Jackson-Raymond.”

Jordan scratches his head and says: “Didn’t notice it!” he says with a laugh.

“You never did notice the details, did you?”

Jordan smirks and says: “Hmm…guess not. So, do the kids call you Mrs. Jackson or Mrs. Raymond?”

“Mrs. Jackson-Raymond.”

“That’s too much work!” he says as they both laugh.

“It was weird at first, but I got used to it.”

“Well, I’ma get going here. It was really nice seeing you Monae!”

Jordan gets up, as does Monae and she follows him outside the class. Monae folds her arms as Jordan has his hands on his hips.

Jordan says softly: “I’m glad you found happiness, Monae. I dunno, I guess I always thought we could always pick up where we left off.”

“I did too, but once I got married, I gave up on that hope.”

Jordan drops his head and says: “I guess I have a knack for letting go of great people.”

“If it was meant to be, it would’ve happened by now.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Well, I wish you the best, Monae. I really do.”

“I wish you well, too boo-bear.” she says as they both let out a small giggle.

Jordan hugs Monae and turns to walk off as tears begin to well up in Monae’s eyes.

The scene fades in a few hours later back at the hospital, this time in the parking lot. Jordan was summoned back to the hospital by his sister, Diamond. Jordan and Diamond are leaning up his rental Range Rover.

Diamond starts off by saying: “Look, I’m sorry about earlier. But you know I’m right.”

Jordan looks at Diamond and shakes his head in disgust, then says: “Do you have any moment of shame with anything?”

Diamond looks around, then says: “No.”

“Must be nice.” he says sarcastically.

Diamond playfully punches Jordan on his shoulder.

“So, I seen Monae at Westlake, today.” Jordan says.

“Oh no, Jordan. Tell me you didn’t…”

“No, I didn’t. I found out she was married.”

“Has that ever stopped you?”

“Will you just fucking listen, D? God damn!”

“I’m listening.”

“She’s not just married, she has a family. A little boy. She looks so happy.”

“Great. I’m glad to hear that.”

“Sometimes I’ll think about what could’ve happened with her.”

“Its natural to wonder that, when things don’t end terribly.”

Jordan stands there with a slight smile on his face with his hands in his pocket, thinking about a possible life with Monae.

“But, you had a great life with Vanessa, but you…you, you became you again.”

Jordan keeps smiling and ignores Diamond as he keeps thinking about Monae.

“So, how’s Dad doing?” Jordan asks.

“Not good.”

“What!?” Jordan says with a worried look on his face.

“Mom took his flask that you gave him and he’s been throwing a fit ever since then.” she says with a laugh.

Jordan cracks and smile and says: “Well, you would think the old man would hide it better.”

“The nurse smelled it on his breath and then they went searching for it and found it underneath him. It was pretty funny.”

“Poor man. Let him have his damn Whiskey!” he says in a sympathetic tone.

“I know, right!”

“Well, I’ma get going. Have to be in Carson City tomorrow.”

“Okay, baby brother. Make that money.”

Diamond hugs Jordan as he kisses her on the forehead.

“Tell Mama I love her and tell Dad that when he gets out, we’ll go to the VFW and we’ll drink all night long.”

“He’d love that…Mom, not so much!”

Jordan laughs as he opens the door to his Range Rover and starts it up. Diamond waves at him as he starts to pull out of the parking lot. Jordan returns the wave and drives off as the scene fades out.

The scene opens up backstage at the Boys and Girls Club in Carson City, Nevada where Jordan Williams and Hot Stuff Mark Ward are getting some food at catering. They gather some healthy foods on their plates and grab bottles of water and they have a seat at table.

“I’m telling you bro, you need to get in the ring and start training. Billy’s looking sharp.”

HS nods and says: “We’ll get a session or two in before the match.”

“Killer sessions, bro. Billy isn’t fucking around. We need to crank out marathon sessions.”

HS: “Gotcha bro. I don’t take this lightly.”

“I know you don’t but since this stupid match is going to take place…”

“You’re damn right it’s stupid. It shouldn’t be happening. Billy shouldn’t even be on the roster.”

“Not just that, we should all be hanging out like we used to man. Billy should be apart of Supremacy too. Can you imagine that? Me, you, Billy, Nick and Tom? That’s the greatest stable ever!”

“We don’t live in fairy tale land, bro. I’m going to enjoy kicking his arse, again.”

Jordan shakes his head as he takes a bite of his chef salad he had prepared.

“I don’t like this one bit, bro!”

“I know, but there isn’t anything you can do to stop it. I’m going to destroy Billy once and for all and finally get him out of my hair for good.”

Jordan wouldn’t normally let fighting between friends bother him, because he knows they’re all egomaniacs and testosterone driven, so it’s bound to happen. Jordan’s problem with the situation is because it’s carried on for far too long. He’s genuine friends with both of them and it gnaws at him that they can’t find a resolution to their problems.

“So, how’s things with your new girlfriend?” Hot Stuff asks playfully.

“Why do you and Nick tease me about that?” he says with a boyish smile.

“You got me thinking that there is something more to this than you guys being tag team partners, bro. Spill your guts!”

“Bro, come on, it’s nothing!”

“There’s something going on, because you always volunteer information! I normally don’t have to pull your leg to get you to tell me. So I know you like her.”

Jordan looks away from HS with a smirk on his face.

“Look at you bro, if this was poker, we would know where you stand. Its oozing from your body language. You’re in deep with her, huh? I’m your best friend in the whole world. If you can’t tell me, then who can you tell?”

“She’s a good girl, bro. She’s a friend and a tag team partner.”

“Don’t give me that!” HS says with a smile on his face.

“I don’t kiss and tell!” he says innocently.

“Oh bullocks!”

“Well, I’ll tell you what I have planned tonight.”

“I’m all ears, bro! I love this little soap opera!”

Jordan pulls his chair next to HS and starts speaking in a low volume, telling HS his ideas as the scene fades out.

The scene opens up to the Boys and Girls Club in Carson City, Nevada with the crowd settling into their seats for tonight’s Climax Control. Suddenly “Subconscious” hit’s the PA System and the fans stand up in eager anticipation to see who is coming out. The crowd starts booing, with a few scatters of cheers as Jordan Williams comes walking out behind the curtain. Jordan is clad in black boots, black tights with lime green colored designs and the head of a dragon roaring on both thighs. Jordan also has on a black duster with similar lime green colored designs. Underneath his duster, he has on a black “Bad Street USA” t-shirt. He has his arms up in the air as the fans shower him in boos. Some fans reach out to slap high fives with him, but Jordan ignores them with his cocky grin etched onto his face. Jordan climbs onto the apron and effortlessly jumps over the top rope. He climbs onto the second turnbuckle and surveys the crowd before dropping down to the canvas. Jordan asks for the microphone and Justin Decent hands him one. Jordan gazes at the crowd who are now showering him with cheers. The fans are always conflicted with Jordan. Jordan takes a bow and the fans continue cheering for him.

“Before I get to tonight’s match against Misty and Thatcher Rex, I have to address the incident last week on Climax Control when I was savagely attacked…” Jordan looks around the arena as they boo. “Yes, savagely, because some idiot cut the lights out and then when they came back on, my face was painted…like a clown”

The fans in the arena start laughing and cheering. Jordan glares at the crowd and just rolls his eyes.

“Haha, real funny. I know who is behind it…Gabriel!”

The fans erupt at the mention of one half of the NWA World Tag Team Champions!

“You see, magic man…you can’t handle it, huh? You can’t handle the fact that Odette and I are hitting it off! Yeah, our first match as partners wasn‘t smooth, it was a bit rough, but since then, we’ve been a well oiled machine!”

“You see her jump into my arms, which was a total spontaneous thing, and you decide that play around like this is your own personal magic show. I can’t prove it was you, but let’s face it. You’re the only circus freak around here, so all the evidence is pointing towards you. I ignore your little jabs at me in your promos, but rest assure Gabes, if you want to take it down this road, I‘ll be more than happy to oblige you. You won’t like what happens at the end. While, I do admire your in ring skills, you have left a lot to be desired when it comes to your little magic tricks and how you treat a lady. Keep it up and I’ll perform a magic trick of my own…turning your girl, Odette into my girl….or did I already do that?”

Jordan shoots the camera a wink with an evil grin on his face.

“Onto the task at hand. Misty and Thatcher Rex. Besides Odette Ryder, Misty, you’re the best female wrestler in the company. You’re a wicked little devil…and I like that. You move to the beat of your own drum and I can dig it. However, if you think Rex and yourself are going to beat us, you have another thing coming. You don’t even like your partner, there is NO way you’ll beat Team OJ! Even if you two were united, you still couldn’t beat us…divided? We’re unbeatable!”

“Thatcher Rex, I don’t have anything really negative to say about you. I’ve watched you and you have the potential to be something really great. You just need the right guidance and you’ll be alright. However, you’re stepping into the ring with the man, the myth, the legend…THE GOD of professional wrestling, Jordan Williams!” he yells. “You’re the Tyrant King, as I’ve proved to Kain-the self proclaimed King of Kings; what’s a King to a God? Kings will never be as powerful as a God. You will see that first hand tonight when we step in that stupid six sided ring. Kings get toppled all the time, but Gods live forever! I am immortal!”

The fans boo at Jordan’s self indulging, over the top nature of his comments.

“Rex, you can do two things about the outcome of this match. It will either force you to get better or you it will crush your spirits. I tend to do that to people. I will either bring the best out of them or I will absolutely destroy them. Where will you go from here? You can’t beat me, its just not possible. I applaud the fact that you two somehow made it this far with your fractured team, but the fun stops here. Odette Ryder and myself are a team of destiny! There is no doubt in my mind that we will win this tournament! They might as well etch our name on that trophy now!”

Jordan drops the microphone as “Subconscious” plays again. Jordan walks around the ring playing to the crowd, before exiting the ring.  Jordan walks up the aisle with the fans showering him with boos and a few sprinkles of cheers as the scene fades out.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]