Author Topic: Parking Lot Brawls & Intense Games  (Read 419 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Parking Lot Brawls & Intense Games
« on: February 08, 2013, 07:34:04 PM »
 “My schedule has been jam packed here lately. My schedule in Japan has been ramped up to full time, along with SCW. I’ve also been contacted to work huge independent shows across the country. Part of me being the champion in Japan, I picked up Power Matsuzaka’s title defense schedule, which included a trip to Mexico, which I haven’t been to in ages. Jin ended up staying booked on the tour of Mexico as well, so it was nice to have a friend on the tour as well. All four shows on the loop, I was booked against a masked guy (I know, shocking huh?) El Salvator. I had forgotten that there were great, passionate fans in Mexico.”

The scene opens up to the legendary Arena Mexico on the last night of the tour. Jordan and El Salvator have been wrestling an excellent back and forth match for the past twenty five minutes. With El Salvator on the arena floor, Jordan is in the ring waiting for Salvator to get to his feet. As he does, Jordan does a springboard into a corkscrew splash, crushing Salvator! The fans are going bonkers as Jordan pops up playing to the crowd! With Jordan being in Mexico, Jordan is showing off his old repertoire of high flying moves. Jordan picks up Salvator and rolls him into the ring. Jordan plays to the crowd before climbing onto the apron. As he goes to the get into the ring, his showboating helped Salvator get a second wind and he nails Jordan with a dropkick as Jordan enters back into the ring. Salvator grabs Jordan and goes to whip him into the ropes, but Jordan reverses it. Salvator does a handspring elbow (ala Tajiri), knocking Jordan into the mat. Salvator immediately gets up and grabs Jordan in a La Magistrol cradle, only getting a two count. Both men get to their feet, Salvator connects with a knife edge chop, but Jordan shakes it off and goes for a roundhouse kick, but Salvator ducks it, but Jordan keeps his leg swinging with Salvator doubled over and nails Salvator with the roundhouse kick on the rebound! Jordan goes for the cover, but Salvator kicks out at two! Jordan complains to the referee that it was a three count instead of two. Jordan goes to pick Salvator up, but he nails Jordan in the gut with a shoulder block. With Jordan doubled over, Salvator runs and bounces off the ropes, as he comes back he does a beautiful  tilt a whirl head scissors. Both men quickly get to their feet and Salvator goes for his move-a tilt a whirl head scissors into a Diamond Cutter, but as he gets to the Cutter part, Jordan pushes him into the canvas. As Salvator goes to get up, Jordan nails him in the jaw with the Boma Ye, knocking Salvator out cold! Jordan goes for the cover and gets the win!

“Since I was due in Nevada in a couple of days, I decided to fly back to Los Angeles. I’ve spent more times in my LA home than my New York home. The next day, I get a call from Rob, saying he’s in LA and he has our friends, Ken Hoyt and Rick Meadows with him and that we should all go out for drinks. I know how this night will end, but I agree to go anyways.”

The scene opens up to a shot of Seven Grand whiskey bar in downtown Los Angeles. The camera cuts to a shot of Jordan Williams, Rob Anderson, Rick Meadows and Ken Hoyt sitting at the bar, drinking and talking. All four are quite a few drinks in. (Quick rundown: Rob is Jordan’s billionaire friend, Ken is a hippy who travels around the country in his pick up truck and Rick is the resident asshole. All three have wrestled or currently wrestle.)

Rick: “Jordan, did we tell you what Ken did today?”

Jordan: “Let me guess, he made you guys pick up hitchhikers?”

Rick: “Worse! He bought tacos from a taco stand on the side of the freeway while we were stuck in traffic!”

Rob shakes his head while laughing. All Ken can do is take a shot of whiskey and shrug his shoulders.

Jordan: “Ken, what the hell were you thinking!?”

Ken: “I was hungry! We’d been stuck in traffic for about an hour.”

Jordan: “Ken, you’re  a grown ass man, you could’ve waited!”

Ken: “Nope, I hadn’t ate all day. You know that feeling you have when you’re so starved that unless you get food in your stomach right there and then, you’re going to kill over?”

Jordan thinks for a moment and says: “Well…I can understand to a degree, but a taco stand off the freeway!?”

Rob: “Trust me, he paid for it!”

Rick: “Let’s just say he had a case of mud butt when we got to the bungalow!”

Rob, Rick and Jordan laugh out loud as Ken tries not to laugh.

Ken: “What about that time in Japan, Rick?”

Rick: “What about it?”

Ken: “The time you didn’t make it to the toilet and went in your pants after you ate bad Sushi!”

Rick lunges at Ken, but Rob, who is sitting between them, holds him back!

Rob: “Now come on, remember when we bust balls, no hard feelings and no fighting!”

Jordan stares at Rick then says: “You nasty mother fucker!”

Rick pushes Jordan in the shoulder as Jordan laughs. They continue busting each other balls for the next couple of hours.

The scene fades in to the parking lot of Seven Grand, where the four men are about to get in their car and leave. Rob and Jordan are walking in front, while Ken and Rick are walking behind them. Rob stops in his tracks out of the blue, a drunken Rob hauls off and chops Ken right across the chest with a hard knife edged chop!

Rob yells out his signature catch phrase: “GOOD GAWD!”

All four stop and stare at each other. Jordan rolls his eyes.

Jordan: “Oh no! Not this again! I’m too drunk and I’m too tired!”

Rick: “Rob, Rob, Rob!” he says with a smirk.

Rob: “Come on! Even Flow versus Intelligencia!” What Rob is referring to is Even Flow is the name of Rick and Ken’s long time tag team name and a name he threw out for himself and Jordan.

Jordan: “Every time we do this, our name changes. We need to stick with a name!”

Ken: “Rules as always; no attacking the knees and no submission moves.”

The four drunkenly nod at each other and they suddenly begin wrestling each other in the parking lot of Seven Grand! Jordan and Rick are exchanging chops as are Ken and Rob! Rob nails Ken with consecutive chops, forcing Ken up against the grill of a pick up truck. Rob backs up and goes for a Stinger Splash, but Ken moves out of the way and Rob goes crashing into the truck! Rob turns around holding his chest and Ken floors him with a Yakuza kick! Rick has Jordan pinned up against a Dodge Charger. Rick goes for a spear, but Jordan sidesteps him and Rick goes crashing into the headlights of the Charger, shattering the lights! Jordan stumbles to Ken and grabs him by both arms. Rob, with blood trickling from the corner of his mouth,  gets to his feet and he rips Ken’s shirt down the front.

Ken: “Rob! You prick! This shirt cost $300!”

Rob ignores him and starts chopping Ken across his chiseled, bare chest! A bloodied Rick comes to his rescue as Rob is rearing back for another chop, but Rick grabs his arm and tosses Rob into a near by fence! Rick and Ken then double team body slam Jordan on the ground. At the same time Jordan hit’s the ground, the sound of glass breaking can be heard! Jordan lets out a primal scream!

Jordan: Aaahhh! You slammed me on glass bottle, you jerks!”

Jordan holds his backside as Rick and Ken check on him.

Rick: “Sorry bro, we didn’t see that!”

Ken: “Yeah man, sorry!”

Suddenly, Rick and Ken let out a collective groan as they hold their groin area…Rob had snuck up behind them and hit them with simultaneous low blows! Rick and Ken fall over, as Rob-the master of the low blows is on his knees with a huge grin on his face.

Rob: “We win, fuckers! GOOD GAWD!” Rob then realizes Jordan laying on the ground and says: “What the hell happened? You fall on a rock?”

Jordan: “No! They slammed me on a glass bottle! My ass is hurting!”

Rob starts laughing as the scene fades out with all four on the pavement in the parking lot with ripped and dirty clothes nursing their various injuries.

------------

The scene opens up inside Hot Stuff Mark Ward’s office. Inside, we see Hot Stuff and Jordan sitting across a table. The camera gets a close up of Mark’s face, who has an intense look on his face. The camera cuts to Jordan’s face who also has an intense look on his face. Jordan glances up at Mark and Mark just shakes his head. Whatever Jordan did, brought a slight smile to his face. Mark studies the situation, then looks at Jordan with a smirk on his face. Jordan buries his head in hands. Mark raises his arms and says

“Connect Four, baldie!”

“To hell with this game!” he says as he slaps the Connect Four set off the table!

“Why do you always get mad when I beat you, bro?” he asks curiously.

“Because I’m ultra competitive and you fucking cheat!”

“Cheat? How can I cheat in Connect Four?”

Searching for an answer, Jordan replies with: “…Because!”

Hot Stuff busts out into laughter as Jordan shakes his head.

“Fuck you, bro!” he says jokingly.

“Hey, don’t get mad at me, because you lost…AGAIN!”

“Man, I’m tired, I can’t concentrate!”

“Excuses, bro! You’re always good for one!”

“Yeah, let’s break out some Battleship or Tic Tac Toe, bet I’d beat you then!”

“Sure, sure!” HS says sarcastically.

“Better yet, let’s get some cards and two more people and we can play Spades!”

“That’s a game you’d probably beat me in!”

“We’ll set up a game sometime. I only play for big stakes!”

“Shit, name the price, bro.”

“Fifty grand!”

“That’s it?”

“You don’t want to put your ownership stake of SCW on the line, do you? Because I’d put everything I own up against that!”

“I’m not that stupid” HS says with a laugh. “But when you’re done, you’ll have a management position here, guaranteed.”

“I dunno bro, I’m not the business type.”

“You ran your wrestling school, right?”

“Yeah.”

“The school was class. Very top notch. I mean, look how I turned out?”

“I did good, huh?” he says with a toothy grin.

“Well, I did most of the work. All you did was point me in the right direction!”

Jordan laughs then says: “Here we go again!”

“So, what’s up with you and Odette?”

Jordan smirks a bit and says: “You know, you know!”

“You know she’s with Gabriel, right?”

“I don’t care. He isn’t treating her right, bro!…Among other things!”

Hot Stuff laughs and says: “Not even I would bark up that tree. Gabriel is…”

“Pfft!” he says dismissively. “I’m not even worried about him! Magic man isn’t going to do anything!”

“If you pull this one off, I’ll bow down to you!” HS says as Jordan smiles.

Suddenly, the door to Mark’s office pops open. Jordan and HS turn their attention to see who is it, and immediately go back to talking when they see Nick Jones, Diana Roberts and the Entourage walk in.

Nick notices the Connect Four set scattered on the floor and casually says: “Jordan lose again?”

Without missing a beat, HS responds with a profound: “You know it, yank!”

Nick shrugs his shoulders as he sits behind Mark’s desk in Mark’s plush chair.

“Jordan, you have to be the worse board game player of all time!” he says matter-of-factly.

“No I’m not!”

“Yes, you are!”

“No I’m not!”

HS chimes and says: “Yes, you are, bro! Even Big B beat you in Chutes and Ladders!”

Jordan thinks for a moment, then says: “Yeah…well…I turned around and beat him in Hungry, Hungry Hippo!” he says with his nose turned up in the air.

Nick: “That’s the only game I’ve seen you win, actually.”

Jordan: “I’m a pretty good at Monopoly!”

“Are you kidding, we owned you in Monopoly, right Mark?”

“That’s right, bro. You only had the Utilities.”

“Hey, its not my fault you fuckers got the best properties! Bad luck!”

“You just suck, man!” Nick says with a laugh.

“Its funny though, if I recall correctly, Diana won. Not you two!”

The room goes silent for moment as Diana looks on with a smile on her face.

“She beat us all, huh Diana?”

“What can I say? When it was said and done, I owned ALL of you!” she says.

“Okay babe, for the record I let you win!”

“Don’t even, Nick!”

Nick raises his eyebrows and says: “You’re right, you kicked our asses fair and square.”

“I’ll tell you what, let’s get some Spades going up in here and let’s see who wins then!” Jordan says defensively.

“I knew you’d say that! I‘m talking about games of skill! Candyland! Sorry! Mouse Trap!”

Jordan adds: “Go Fish!”

“Go Fish is for preschoolers!”

“Nick, when you break it all down, we’re some grown ass men playing preschooler games!”

Nick thinks for a moment, then offers this rebuttal: “I beg to differ about Monopoly! I doubt a four year old can clean house in Monopoly!”

“Not if they’re playing Jordan!” HS adds as the whole room explode into laughter.

HAHAHAHA!” he says mockingly. “Very funny…trolls! Let’s do this…let’s get a Checkers tournament going.”

Nick cuts Jordan off and says: “I want you in the first round! That’s an easy win!”

Jordan gives Nick the thousand yard stare before saying: “Never mind! I wanted to play against B.”

HS: “I’d hate to see that! You guys would set the game of Checkers back a thousand years!”

Nick, HS and Diana laugh out loud again.

Jordan: “Ya’ll can go to hell…right with that Connect Four game!” he says with his arms folded as the scene fades out

The scene opens up to the E Center in the Edgewater Hotel, with the crowd settling into their seats for tonight’s Climax Control. Suddenly “Subconscious” hit’s the PA System and the fans stand up in eager anticipation to see who is coming out. The crowd starts booing, with a few scatters of cheers as Jordan Williams comes walking out behind the curtain. Jordan is clad in black boots, black tights with lime green colored designs and the head of a dragon roaring on both thighs. Jordan also has on a black duster with similar lime green colored designs. Underneath his duster, he has on a black “Bad Street USA” t-shirt. He has his arms up in the air as the fans shower him in boos. Some fans reach out to slap high fives with him, but Jordan ignores them with his cocky grin etched onto his face. Jordan climbs onto the apron and effortlessly jumps over the top rope. He climbs onto the second turnbuckle and surveys the crowd before dropping down to the canvas. Jordan asks for the microphone and Justin Decent hands him one. Jordan gazes at the crowd who are now showering him with cheers. The fans are always conflicted with Jordan. Jordan takes a bow and the fans continue cheering for him.

“Tonight Miss O and myself…Team OJ, are going up against…” Jordan pulls out a piece of paper he has stuck in his tights and begins reading the names off: “Danica Jones and Matthew Kennedy…Wait, Matthew Kennedy? Him? Seriously, not this asshat!”

The fans let out a smattering of laughter.

“Let me address the Bombshell in this match first, Danica Jones. I have no idea who you are, didn’t have a clue there was a person by that name in SCW. I asked Nick if he’s related to you…you know since he has his cousins and shit working for him and he swears you two aren’t related. So Danica, I’m Jordan Williams, you will be meeting my partner Miss. O, Odette Ryder and she will beat the hell out of you! That is all!”

The fans start cheering as Jordan finishes that statement.

“Jesus, what’s with you fans? I’m heeling people here, yet you cheer for me…what’s with that!?”

The fans break out in a “JORDAN! JORDAN! JORDAN!” chant.

“Now, onto this puissant known as Prime Time Matthew Kennedy!”

The fans strike up a “PRIME TIME SUCKS! PRIME TIME SUCKS!”. chant.

“Again, you do know I’m suppose to be the bad guy, right?”

The fans boo, then start cheering and chanting “WE DON‘T CARE! WE DON‘T CARE!”

“Let me see, where to start with Matthew Kennedy. For starters, he’s the probably the worse wrestler we have on the SCW roster. I mean the guy is the drizzling shits!”

The crowd in the arena start laughing.

“He has these delusions of grandeur…” Jordan pauses and looks around the arena. “I know, big words for me, huh?” he says with a laugh. “He has these delusions that he can get Hot Stuff out of his suit and into the wrestling ring. Look Matthew, just because you call a guy out and poke and prod, doesn’t mean you’re going to get what you want. See Mark is a business man. He knows its bad for business to come out here and squash one of his employees…It makes the product seem inferior that a man who is wearing a suit one week can just walk into the ring the following week and squash a loser such as yourself! The fact that you keep doing this week, after week, after week is really the definition of insanity. So, I would like to do you a favor Matthew.”

Jordan reaches into the side pocket of his duster (who knew!?) and pulls out a black trucker had that has MKF written in bold, white letters. Jordan climbs out of the ring and onto the arena floor. Jordan holds the hat high into the air and continues.

“This everyone is the MKF-the Matthew Kennedy Fund. I’m going to pass this hat around for donations for this worthy cause to get one, Matthew Kennedy help! You see, we think Matty is a bit insane, a lunatic, so we are collecting funds today to send poor Matty to a psychiatric ward to help him!”

Jordan hands a random fan in the first row the hand and then climbs into the ring.

“Please, pass the hat around for poor Matty! Any help is appreciated. Any funds will do. We will accept the kind that jingles, but much rather have the kind that folds!”

Jordan looks at the hat getting passed around ringside.

“Let’s do this for poor Matty Kennedy! Together, we can make a difference!”

The fans in the arena start applauding.

“Now onto the match. Matty, your mental health aside, tonight, I’m going to beat you down. Mark is a good person. I’ve known him for years and years. I trained him to become one of the best of all time. He has a record that is impeccable and I will not sit idly by while you lob insults after insults at my best friend!”

“So tonight, you’ll get your receipt for all the shit you’ve been talking. I was hoping that I never had to cross paths with you again, because beating your ass isn’t a challenge. However, I’ll take pride and fun in eliminating your ass from this tournament and casting you back to the bottom of the card where you belong. You don’t belong in the same ring as myself or Hot Stuff. You don’t deserve to even speak our names. This one’s for fun Matty! You and Danica Jones will see why Team OJ is the best team in the tournament. And why we are going to win this tournament!”

Jordan takes a look around and spots the hat still being passed around. Jordan steps through the ropes and calls for the hat to be handed to him.

“Let’s see how much we raised for poor Matty’s mental health fund!”

After a few fans put money in the hat, the hat is handed to Jordan. Jordan puts the hat on the apron and then he climbs into the ring. He bends over and picks up the hand and starts counting the money. Jordan seems amazed as he counts the cash. Jordan folds the money neatly behind one another and then he starts counting the coins. After he’s done counting the coins, Jordan puts the money in the hat and holds into high in the air, in the center of the ring.

“You see Matty, people do care for your mental health! The fine people of Laughlin, Nevada has raised a total of $163.48! Give yourselves a round of applause! You’re good people!”

The fans begin clapping.

“Such fine, wonderful people who would care about a poor little wrestler, such as Matty Kennedy. Well, Matty, I will match the amount the people of Laughlin, Nevada  put in!…well if I can write them off my taxes…Then I will pass this around the locker room and see if we can get our fellow wrestlers to help out in this cause to send you to get the mental health help you need!”

Jordan drops the microphone as “Subconscious” blasts the PA system. Jordan climbs out of the ring with hand. As Jordan walks up the aisle, more fans continue donating to the MKF as the scene fades out.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]