Author Topic: I Can't Control It  (Read 825 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
I Can't Control It
« on: January 11, 2013, 08:04:23 PM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/?action=view&amp;current=newJordan.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

Jordan: “Hello…who are you?”

Female: “Shanice. You must be Jordan?”

Jordan: “I’ll be whoever you want me to be.” he says with a laugh as they shake hands.

Shanice: “Great party.”

Jordan: “Thanks, even though I was against throwing it.”

Shanice: “Why’s that?”

Jordan: “I have a thing with complete strangers being around my things…I don’t really like that.” he says with a half smile.

Shanice: “I understand that!”

Jordan: “I’ll be up in someone else’s house all day long, but I don’t like them in mine! Hell no!”

Shanice laughs and says: “I agree, I don’t trust ‘em.”

Jordan: “Exactly and since Rob took it upon himself to invite all these weird and strange people…I guess I have no choice tonight.”

Shanice: “Did he not tell you? We knew about this party since yesterday.”

Jordan does a face palm and says: “No he has a history of over-stepping his boundaries and tonight is no exception.”

Shanice: “Wow!”

Jordan: “Yep, just like he told you all about me.”

Shanice: “Yes, he did offer up a few things about you.”

Jordan: “I know! He says as he bounds the railing. “What’d he say?” before she answers, Jordan cuts her off and says: “You know what? Never mind, I don’t want to know.”

Shanice raises her eyebrows and says: “I have a friend just like him! Just puttin’ my business all out in the street!”

Jordan smirks and says: “He means well, but he just doesn’t care enough not exclude certain details.”

Shanice shakes her head and says: “I feel like we were prepping to meet a big client, I know where you were born, where you grew up, where you went to college…”

Jordan: “I bet he told you about my first girlfriend and my social security number.”

Shanice: “He did mention Melissa…” she says with a smile.

Jordan rolls his eyes and says: “If he was out here, I’d throw him right off this balcony!” Shanice busts out in a laugh. “You think I’m kidding…I’m not!”

Shanice laughs and the two continue to talk as the scene fades out.

Afew days later, the scene opens up after the SCW Press Conference, Jordan Williams is stopped in the hallway by a member of the media.

Reporter: “Jordan, can we get a couple of questions with you real quick?”

Jordan: “Let’s make it quick, I’m busy.”

Reporter: “We noticed you saying stuff to Odette Ryder…what’s that about?”

Jordan: “Nothing in particular…just trying to get her to realize that she doesn’t need the emo-magic guy as her boyfriend, when she can have a real man.” he says with his cocky grin.

Reporter: “Really?”

Jordan: “No, I just made it up. Really!? he says mockingly. “Of course, she’s got that big ass, and I can tell Gabriel ain’t hitting it right! So, you know…holla at me girl!”

Reporter: “You realize you probably pissed off Gabriel?”

Jordan deadpans: “…Okay…”

Reporter: “Anyways, you are of course involved in the main event of New Year Rising, in the Stable Wars match. You have been apart of matches similar to this in the past, such as War Games. What is the thought process like heading into a match of this caliber?”

Jordan: “You have to get yourself in a zone…a zone that takes you from being a man into a monster. This kind of match has no place for the weak. If you can’t be cut throat in this match, you will lose it.”

Reporter: “Speaking of monsters, there is talk of possibly your Marauder persona making a comeback. Can you confirm any of the speculation?”

Jordan smirks and says: “See the previous answer.”

Reporter: “Is it a one time thing?”

Jordan: “I dunno.”

Reporter: “Over the past couple of months, we’ve seen your old tag team partner and we assume still good friend, ‘Beautiful’ Billy James come back and get into it with your best friend, Hot Stuff Mark Ward. What’s your relationship with Billy nowadays?”

Jordan glares at the reporter, then thinks for a moment while looking down at the floor, then says: “Next question…”

Reporter: “What are your thoughts on Billy and Hot Stuff getting into it?”

Jordan clearly agitated, says: “Man, I said next question!”

Reporter: “Okay then, thank you very much.”

An upset Jordan walks off as the scene fades out.

The scene opens up to the Star of the Desert Arena in Las Vegas, with the crowd settling into their seats for tonight’s huge show, New Year Rising. The Steel Cage is erected for promotional shots. Suddenly “Subconscious” hit’s the PA System and the fans stand up in eager anticipation to see who is coming out. The crowd starts booing, with a few scatters of cheers as Jordan Williams comes walking out behind the curtain. Jordan is clad in black boots, black tights with lime green colored designs and the head of a dragon roaring on both thighs. Jordan also has on a black duster with similar lime green colored designs. Jordan has his arms up in the air as the fans shower him in boos. Some fans reach out to slap high fives with him, but Jordan ignores them with his cocky grin etched onto his face. Jordan walks up the steps and through the cage door and into the ring. Jordan then climbs to the top of the Cage and does his double guns pose. Jordan climbs down and asks for a microphone. Justin Decent hands him his microphone through the cage door.

Jordan: “Tonight the end of NXT takes place. Myself, Nick, Tom…I guess Goth…we put an end to this farce of a stable called The New Xtremes!”

The fans boo as Jordan smiles.

Jordan: “NXT is a speed bump on our way to completely dominating SCW. After we put an end to NXT, who will left to defend the honor of SCW?”

Jordan looks at the crowd as they boo.

Jordan: “Spike, Casey, Matthew, and Aleksei…you four must be looking at each other, wondering what the hell you guys were thinking when you signed up for this match. It must be a disheartening situation when you look into each others eyes and know you’re about to get slaughtered. There won’t nothing you can do about it. You guys think you’re in a war? This isn’t a war. This isn’t even a conflict. This is a skirmish. It really isn’t fair when you think about it. We have multiple time World Champions on one side…and Goth. Then we have a bunch of nobodies and Spike.”

Jordan pauses for a moment, then continues.

Jordan: “Spike, I can’t imagine the position you’re in. The position of having to lead a group of men into a for certain ass kicking. You, as their leader, must be trying to pull out all the motivational tools you can to tell them, that they can beat us. When deep down, you know they’re just not good enough. I don’t pity you, you picked these sorry bastards to be on your team. You also know, that after this match, what will be left of you? Sure you’ll be SCW Champion. Sure you’ll probably be banging Vixen, but is that enough to feel good? We all know you’re prone to mental breakdowns Spike, you’re surely going to have one, after tonight when we take your creation…your soul…NXT and crush it! Can you look into the mirror and say, ‘I’m happy with myself’? You know the answer is no. You’ve lead this group to nothingness. The woman of your dreams, Misty, left you at the alter. You had a short NWA Title reign. Your world is crashing down Spike…tonight, we make sure it cripples you physically and emotionally…forever”

Jordan then turns his attention to the Cage.

Jordan: “Ahhh…the confines of the Steel Cage. This has been his home many of times…”

The fans in the arena immediately erupt into a “WE WANT MARAUDER! WE WANT MARAUDER!” chant.

Jordan tone goes into an evil sadistic tone: “It’s a place where he’s shed liters upon liters of blood.” he says as he sticks his tongue out. “Yeah…this is his element. Not a lot of people can survive in an environment such as this…but he doesn’t just survive in this environment, he thrives on it…lives for it. I can’t control him anymore…I hear his voice and I can’t ignore em…”

The fans break out into a “MARAUDER’S GONNA KILL YOU! MARAUDER’S GONNA KILL YOU!” chant.

Jordan walks up to the Cage and puts his face on it and then starts ramming his head into the Cage until it draws blood. The fans continue the “MARAUDER’S GONNA KILL YOU! MARAUDER’S GONNA KILL YOU!” chant.

Jordan, with blood dripping from head: “This is fun and games to him. One thing you have to ask yourself NXT…ARE YOU PREPARED TO GET MAIMED?” he yells. “I WILL COME IN HERE TO END YOUR CAREERS…YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF IF ITS WORTH IT?” he screams into the microphone. Jordan then calms himself down and speaks in a softer tone: “If you believe in a higher power, you better pray to him…because… I..I..I..CAN‘T CONTROL IT!” he shrieks.

Jordan then drops the microphone and starts walking around in a circle like he’s drunk. Jordan then kneels in the center of the ring with an evil grin on his face. Jordan then looks towards the mat and the lights in the arena go out. The fans in the arena get quiet and when the lights come back on, Jordan is standing in the middle of the ring with his signature Marauder mask on and the fans damn near blow the roof off the arena and explode into cheers! The arena is rocking with the fans jumping up and down. Jordan slowly looks to his left and then his right.

The fans instantly start chanting “MARAUDER! MARAUDER! MARAUDER!

Jordan then doubles over for a few moments with his fingers on his throat, in one lightning quick motion, Jordan snaps back and spews a huge amount of green mist from his gullet. The fans are absolutely losing their minds as this is the first time Jordan has dawned the Marauder mask in well over a decade! Then out of nowhere, the lights in the arena go out. A split second later, they come back on and the fans start booing when they see that Jordan/Marauder has disappeared.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]